Speaker 1: Every morning starting at seven am.
Speaker 2: Just search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you a person. You tell me how old they are today. Whoopi Goldberg is eight seventy years old today, Jimmy Kimmel is eight fifty eight years old. Exactly.
Speaker 2: Spots like I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 3: Dalton from Somerset, Wisconsin is seven twelve years old. Day Heavy Birthday, Dalton from Somerset from from ya Mama, and everybody here at kdubub so for the last three four weeks we've been doing that keyword, Sabrina Carpenter, and we have a winner.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Normally radio stations when they call, they call like off the air and because they want to make sure they're going to answer the phone and blah blah blah, because it would be really anti climac if you call the winner and you're like, oh my god, you won this big prize and they in the line, they don't pick up or it goes to voicemail. But you know what you got to do in life once while you gotta take a chance to roll the dice, you gotta just take a chance, because that's how you know what, take a chance and date somebody take a chance and apply for that job. Take a chance and try smoking you might really yeah, don't try take a chance, take a chance. This is how. And sometimes when we're young, we're like, oh, let's take a bunch of chances. Let's take let's get in a laundry basket and slide down the dorm stairs exactly right.
Speaker 2: And then when you get a little bit older, you go, well.
Speaker 3: You know I would get out of bed, but I might get hit by a truck, so I better stay in bed. And then you get older, you put a filter on everything and start taking stop taking chances, and your life turns to a pile of dog poop because you're not taking chances anymore. So I encourage you to take chances. Don't take a dumb chance like robing a liquor store. That's a dumb idea. I mean it might work. Well, you know there's certain thing, but take a chance. So right now I'm going to take a chance to call this person who won the Sabrina Carpenter tickets. Are you guys in, Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Not just Sabrina Carpator tickets, a whole trip away, baby fly away with Hotel Spencer's girl and flight and concert tickets. I mean, this person took a chance playing the game.
Speaker 5: They did entered into this. Make sure you're listening and answer your phone right now. I'm ringing, well is gonna be so cool?
Speaker 2: Me looking at my phone at seven h seven am, like, who the heck? Well, I think it.
Speaker 3: See they're not They're not taking a chance because they're not answering their phone. I think sometimes you're not awake. What's the worst that could happen if you were in.
Speaker 6: Here right now, Dave? Would you be awake? Call it again? Should we call it again?
Speaker 3: I mean I can call it again, but I always worry that if you call again, I mean maybe, but this is a person who did not take a chance.
Speaker 2: Try one more time.
Speaker 3: I will try it one more time.
Speaker 5: A lot of times when you're calling this early in the morning and it's the same number, then people are like, oh, maybe I should.
Speaker 2: Then I think who died? So then I answer them.
Speaker 6: Because it's probably probably the hospital calling and someone spleen fell out of their butt and I need to be there soon to pick them up.
Speaker 2: What bally, That's that's why you have to answer.
Speaker 3: If it's a phone them, you don't know what if it did, I gotta call, like Susan Spleen just fell out of her butt and it.
Speaker 2: Was from an unknown number they would have to put.
Speaker 3: Now that time, she sent out directly to voicemail.
Speaker 2: So if you call one more time, No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to call. I'm gonna call them. Go ahead and text them, get them a little heads up and say hey you hey, I think a lot of things as we go through the day. You have to take a chance. Yes, Is that like going to turn red before I get through it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you?
Speaker 6: My sister told me I was an insane driver the other day. She was like, you're just zipping around you do zip?
Speaker 3: I see you you get to the parking garage abou zero point three seconds after I do? You rip around the corner like you're the Danica Patrick but driving in the NASCAR, because you're you're squealing the tires.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're dangerous, I guess. I mean, but I like to live my life on the edge. You gotta take a chance.
Speaker 3: You got to take you to take a chance, you got to take a chance.
Speaker 2: All right, try one more time. I don't know. I texted her and let her know.
Speaker 3: Now, my whole lesson about taking a chance is going out the window.
Speaker 2: And people are going, it's okay, I say, I say, I say I saw it. I saw it a p What that's from?
Speaker 7: It's it's somebody texted said Dave, I think you died the wrong number.
Speaker 2: My phone didn't ring. Fingers crossed.
Speaker 8: Last take Drake, Last take Drake right here, Hey, Drake, take a chance.
Speaker 7: It's say Drake, talk about Kendrick and the super Bowl. Take a chance, Take a chance, take a chance.
Speaker 5: I have faith.
Speaker 2: Mine get the music. Grad I'm the worst in nine I don't know the worst.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, is that you?
Speaker 4: Yes, it is, dude.
Speaker 2: How did you know it was you?
Speaker 3: I have some You know, you never know when you call this early in the morning and the phone is ringing, you worry that somebody died, right, Katie?
Speaker 4: I mean either that or I was someone's trying to like break into my house. And yes, I have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, the bad news is Vaunt passed away this morning. Oh no, tragic volt tragic bowling at Yeah, yeah, tragic. He forgot to let go of the ball. He was sucked into the pin.
Speaker 2: Setter and his head fit perfectly in it. But he did get a strike. Yeah, there he is. I feel him from beyond.
Speaker 3: Katie, you win the Sabrina Carpenter trip. No, you are a winner, Katie. Katie from beautiful downtown Young America, Minnesota Gate in Norwood. You are going to LA to see Sabrina Carpenter. Whoo oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: This isn't real. You're dreaming. You're dreaming. You're gonna wake up at a cold sweat in a minute, let's see dead vont But the funny thing is you'll wake up and it'll be a dream. But if you look on your recent calls, there will be Katie. You'll but you be calling and you'll wonder, Katie, are you excited about this trip?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm shaking. I'm not well.
Speaker 3: Katie won the trip. Here, let's flash back to when Katie left her talk back to win the whole thing. Here's Katie key words.
Speaker 1: Yay, yeah it is father, feather feather yay yes, feather, God you're annoying.
Speaker 2: You didn't need to play that again.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, I love that.
Speaker 2: You need to prove that you nswered.
Speaker 3: I love your energy. Hey, Katie, congratulations and thanks to everybody who played the game. You know what, I wish we had a million winners, but we had one. And if you played, play it again because you didn't think you were gonna win, did you?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: And that's the way it works, Katie, hold on to get all your information and get you on that plane to Los Angeles. Good job, Katie, Thank you, guys, thank you. All right, we'll be back one hour commercial free on kd WB and we're gonna make another phone call just to see if they answer the phone. No, we're not, No, we're not. We'll be anybody else. Go out last night really excited because we heard the Northern Lights we're gonna be even more visible last night, and they weren't. You know what, I'm glad I saw a teeny tiny little piece of them on Tuesday night. Last night was like, okay, we were watching Black Rabbit. We got to the end of episode five or so, which is getting crazy, and I'm like, okay, I'm going to go outside, put my shoes on, take my phone to take pictures of the Northern lights. And there was really nothing.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: It is like, I mean, maybe they just didn't predict it, or maybe it was just not the right time.
Speaker 5: Did it hit us? Did Susan go outside with you last night?
Speaker 3: She cares little about things like that. I remember the other night, I was like trying to let's go outside. We've never seen the northern lights. My shoes on, it's cold out, Like it's the northern lights. Yeah, it's like if I don't know, if if Billie Eilish was on the front porch, you'd get up to you. Let's go see her, right, can she come back later? Like no, let's go enjoin and but so anyway, so I'm like, I'm gonna go see the northern lights. I went outside, like, did you see anything? No, there was nothing there.
Speaker 5: No, Yeah, Joys took a picture, but I would have just thought it really yeah, I have, Like I said this on the show yesterday. I have an app called Aurora, and it does give you notifications if there's northern light possibilities in your area. And so I got one at probably around like ten pm last night. So we like went outside and went to look at the sky and like there was really nothing for the most part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just you know whatever, I'm glad. It was really rare. Though they did say I read a list somewhere of the best northern light viewing spots in America and one of them is Wisconsin. A lot are like in Idaho or Maine, but there was one. It was in Wisconsin. If you want to google, I don't remember where the source was, but if you google top ten best viewing northern light sights in America, one of them is, like, I don't know, Cheese Kurd State Park in Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: It really is. I don't know what it is, but so anyway, something worth checking out one day. Put your shoes on, go outside. It is worth looking at. We are DJs here on KATWB, so once in a while we have to take training. It is time for training. It is disc jockey training where you're required to talk over the intro of a song to the point where the singer starts singing, but you are then not allowed to step on the singer as they are singing. Now we are required by the FCC to take this training periodically. Today is the deadline. Vaunt is kind of new at this one, but he's a DJ. You are syndicated, is not the word not sending it? Your voice tracked that means you're not your your show is not live anywhere.
Speaker 7: Correct, But I'm in a bunch of different cities as well as kW Vaughn is in sixty five different cities. Oh, only sixty five. I thought it was more than that. Now I got knocked off sixty five?
Speaker 3: How is it? How many is it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: It's I'm including KDWB, like thirty two different cities, thirty two different stations.
Speaker 3: So you know what you're doing. But let's see how you do. I'm going to pull out a random song.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, okay you.
Speaker 3: I will tell you you have twelve seconds and you will be judged by the FCC on this. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm nervous.
Speaker 3: Now talk up the intro like a DJ. All right, ready, yep, here we go.
Speaker 7: It's what a one point three KDWB. My name is Vin. It's throwback Thursday. What song makes you feel like you're back in high school, leaning up against your locker? Maybe this is your MySpace song back when you were in high school. Carlo ray Jepson, I think she just had a kid with this one step just barely you stepped up on it.
Speaker 3: It's also I think the FCC requires you to end with the call letters start and end.
Speaker 2: Now, I think it's just you have to have it in there, one there.
Speaker 3: Do whatever you want, do it your way.
Speaker 5: That's what dj is do when they're lazy and they couldn't figure out how to fill that last like three seconds.
Speaker 2: They're like the Night Show.
Speaker 9: He's one at one point three k look at my watch. Starting in the book WB are right, Bailey also kind of new with the game here. You've got fifteen seconds? Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am FCC licensing your requirement? Ready?
Speaker 2: Go okay?
Speaker 6: One on one point three ktw B, the Twin Cities number one hit music station. You know, one of my favorite things growing up was listening to in sync and thirsting over one justin Timberlake.
Speaker 2: You know, he doesn't have the curls, but he still has got the feeling he can't stop it. On KTWB, I got this feeling. Wow, he's a professional.
Speaker 3: Wow. And you ended it with kt w B.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you just belly ached about it. So that's why I did that.
Speaker 3: And you didn't even stretch it out.
Speaker 7: Right, showed me up. You want to take like thirty two of these stations.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's not syndication. That's voice tracking. There's a difference. Okay, if we were syndicated, we'd be able to brag about it. But it is a lot of work. But it's voice tracking, all right. Who wants to go next?
Speaker 2: Jenny? I can go left.
Speaker 3: Do you want a ten second intro, fifteen second, thirteen second or a nine second intro?
Speaker 2: Gets a choice? You can give me whatever you want. I don't care.
Speaker 9: All right, Okay, I'm gonna give you Jenny's more season, give her like a shorter one.
Speaker 3: Give her a take you here we go. This is a ten second intro Jenny, here you go.
Speaker 2: It's one on one point three Katie WB.
Speaker 5: We're two weeks away from Thanksgiving, and honestly, I'm petitioning to have two Christmases and get rid of Thanksgiving. Text me and let me know your thoughts on that, Katie WB.
Speaker 2: One we invited conversation. I did. I'm trying to engage with keep a listening little peek behind the curtain, and we try to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh to engage in conversations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, text us at five three, nine to one. Yeah, dave you ever try it? Or you can?
Speaker 3: Also?
Speaker 2: This is another peep behind the current.
Speaker 7: You can cheat to say the call the call letters because you can say text Katie w one, you still set them and you told people what a text?
Speaker 8: Yeah, bing bang boom, bing bang boom. All right, okay, let me think of what I'm gonna say here. All right, Okay, you're gonna give.
Speaker 2: You fifteen seconds.
Speaker 3: Save fifteen. I don't want I don't like that song. No, I don't know. I don't know that song well enough. I don't want to do that song. I don't want to know that one either.
Speaker 2: Can't shoot? Do you want a nine second one?
Speaker 3: I can do whatever. I just got to know the song.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do this. Nine second one is okay? Are you ready? Yeah, I'm gonna hit it.
Speaker 3: Christmas Wish is coming up from Katie WB. We want to help families in need. If you know a family in need, nominate katiewb dot com slash wish. I stepped on it a little bit, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I think your break was good. You just started it late late, all right, shut up to wish? All right, we can turn them off, but now we have to do one all to got there?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool? We know how this works.
Speaker 5: We've done this before plenty of times, and but we should actually play this song.
Speaker 3: Was doing enough tempo songs? Yeah, up tempo?
Speaker 2: Okay, how about how about Golden? Then by Hunter?
Speaker 5: Ye'll give us plenty of time to Hitch.
Speaker 3: By the Way, War of the Roses and Dave's Dirt still coming up on k D double.
Speaker 2: Wait for the Sorry Ready Fire Dave.
Speaker 3: It's one of one a d w B. Getting a good little birthday and not even a birthdays. Hayden is eight and Peyton is six and mom were all have a little dance party to uh Hunt Tricks this morning. Yeah, which I saw lash week and Bailey's like, you're going to see the movie and it was like okay, and Susan was like we actually both liked it.
Speaker 2: It's very good.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: I think good.
Speaker 3: I really thought it would be dark and very superhero like Transformer ish. It's not. It's silly. It's got its dark moments, but it's more silly and it's it's really good.
Speaker 2: We do have a shoutout for Cora Rose.
Speaker 6: It's her fourth birthday at school today and she thinks that us playing Golden was for her birthday because it's her song.
Speaker 3: You know it as far as you know, absolutely it was. Nicki Minaj has asked a New York judge to delay a ten million dollar defamation case. Why because her lawyer quit. They wouldn't say why, but usually when a lawyer quits, it's because the client is being difficult.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know much about Nicki Minaj, but she impresses me as someone who would be very difficult to work with. And I appreciate somebody who's strong and stands up for themselves. But when your own lawyer is like done, than maybe you're the problem. So basically, there's an obsessed stalkersh fan named Tamir filed the defamation suit against her in September. He claimed that Nikki accused him of criminal conduct and mental disability. In her words, Nikki described him publicly as one sandwich short of a picnic, And okay, maybe he is. If he's stalking her, he probably is one sandwich short of a picnic. But I guess that's step. I guess, yeah, well, I guess that's one. You know, that's defamation if you say it publicly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kim Gardashian might be worth so much more money than she already is, and might be the wealthiest lawyer ever if she does pass the bar exam at one point, because Skims is worth to be is aescimated to be worth five billion dollars. She owns thirty five percent of the company, but the sales this year alone were one billion, and a lot of brick and mortar stores have started popping up. There's one I'm all America. Yeah right, yeah, yeah, I'm new too, So they're planning on opening a bunch more. There's ones in like New York, LA and all that stuff. But moving forward, they're going to open more stores. And Skims has moved into the active wear scene, and I know that that's like a huge scene because I feel like everyone who can afford it because it's not cheap. A lot of people love Lululemon, and that's the one that's been like dominating the market force like a monopoly almost right, Skims is kind of coming in to play there, so I guess it's called Nike Skims. So second drop of that actually starts this morning at ten Eastern. But yeah, kim Is, I mean, I don't even know how much all those Kardashians are worth anymore.
Speaker 3: I assume they're all still figure out why they keep starting new business ventures. It's like, let somebody else have a slice of the pie, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: What else are they supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Like they enjoy the money thing, Well, enjoy the money that they have and stop, you know, because every time you start a new business venture, that means Caroline's business venture over here in Shokapy is not going to do as well because you're taking another slice of the pie that you don't need. I don't know why. I don't know why they need to keep starting new business ventures. Just maintain the ones that you have.
Speaker 2: Is Lululemon like more affordable than Skims?
Speaker 6: Yeah, very similar alive, like I think like for Skims specifically, looking at it, we can be like, oh poo pooh Kim Kardashian, we don't like her and here's her brand. But the people I know who have purchased and like Warren Skims say that it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yes, so at least she makes like good product.
Speaker 6: Next month, an auction for Dawson's Creek memorabilia belonging to James Vanderbeek will go towards paying for his cancer treatments. So he's been holding onto all of this Dawson's Creek memorabilia waiting for the right time to do something with them. And last year he was diagnosed with stage three colorectal cancer and he's.
Speaker 2: Still like battling pretty hard.
Speaker 6: There was a Dawson's Creek reunion last September that he could not go to because he was having like a health setback. So for these items that he is putting towards auction, they could fetch more than one hundred thousand dollars for his cancer treatments.
Speaker 2: And that's I mean, it's sad. He looks rough.
Speaker 5: He looks he does honestly, he looks very very thin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I hope he's okay.
Speaker 7: I was watching last night the beginning of the Eddie Murphy doctor called Being Eddie. It's on Netflix. It's literally just a walk through his life. It's so interesting to see how how iconic Eddie Murphy is. There's other celebrities in there, Tracy Morgan, Dave Chappelle, Jerry Seinfeld just talking about how Edie Murphy was one of his one of a kind. And I think because at that point what the eighties, Dave, Eddie Murphy was the only black person walking in the room, the black only black actor slash comedian walking into rooms taking control the way that he did.
Speaker 2: Jerry Seinfeld said that to himself.
Speaker 3: So, no, it's very true. I mean, there was nobody like Eddie Murphy and he was so mass appeal and his characters were so powerful. Come on, Axel Foley.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In Beverly Hills, Cop one and two were pretty good. Three kind of sucked if I remember right, it's usually how it goes to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that one for the first time, I don't know. Within the year. It was good. That was a good movie.
Speaker 3: Beverly Hills Cop is a really good movie. It's very funny. There was another one called forty eight Hours, and he was kind of the same character. He's kind of like a goofy, smart ass kind of a character, and that's who anyway. So yeah, I want to watch that documentary too. We were we were almost done with Black Rabbit. It starts off slowly, but it is one of those where there's two brothers and they're both screw ups, but one of them is a bigger screw up, and every time he gets a chance to do something right, he screws it up again, and we're just about at the end of it. But if you want to watch, you get a new bench show. You want to watch. Black Rabbit is definitely bingeable. That's a dirt brought you by six one two injured. Heimer and Lammer's injury law. You get injured, you know who to call. You got to slip and fall, somebody rear injury, you get whip lash, you call Heimer and Lammers six one two injured. Okay, right, and let's get right into War of the Roses on KDWB Other side of War of the Roses. I hope you're still here because we have cats side tickets cat side tickets on the other side of War of the Roses on kd WB.
Speaker 1: Spoiler alert, someone's about to get exposed. Part two of War the Roses starts right now on one on one point three, Katie, we.
Speaker 3: Moved this one to the front of the line here on War of the Roses because they're getting married and the wedding is what did you say, New Year's Eve is the wedding? Yes, okay, I love that. That's a great time for a wedding. I hope everything works out. But you have a question, Audrey, about whether you should go through with this wedding, even though it's a couple of months away. Tell me what's going on with your fiance and why you're like questioning everything now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, as you said, we're getting married or supposed to be getting married near's eve, and I just found out that he had taken off work one day to go on a trip with a female coworker.
Speaker 3: Okay, now that's I'm gonna guess not a good thing.
Speaker 4: No, I mean there's more to it, obviously, Okay, Yeah. The main thing was he turned off his location. So we follow each other and never turn it off. So he turned off his location, and he wasn't answering any of my text or my calls. So I used to work at the same place he works, so I was worried, right, and I called and I'm like, hey, I'm concerned about Liam. You know, do you know where he is? He's not answering his phone and my friend, you know, I know, actually like quite a few of the coworkers. But I was talking to one of my old friends and she said that he and Grace, who's the coworker, took the day off to go to Stillwater.
Speaker 3: Oh and you didn't know anything about this.
Speaker 4: I knew nothing about it. It would be different if it was like a work trip, but they took the day off. He completely you know, turned off location. I couldn't get in touch with him, and it just feels really weird, and I need to know before I marry someone, you know, what the heck?
Speaker 2: Who this is all about?
Speaker 3: Here's what happened. I'm gonna guess. I'm going to put a positives been they went to still Water to plan something wonderful for your wedding or honeymoon, or they went to still Water jewel or jewelers or something. I'm just trying to see if there's any good, innocent reason why they could to do. But also, I mean, that's why he wouldn't tell you if they got some kind of surprise and the works for you. But at the same time, it's easy to think that, well, he's doing something he shouldn't have been doing with Grace. Did you say and you said you.
Speaker 2: Used to work there?
Speaker 4: I did, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you know this girl that he went to still Water with or is she a newer.
Speaker 4: Person she's new I don't. I don't know her, so I can't vouch for her, you know.
Speaker 6: So it's not like she has, you know, a buy in by helping you out by planning some kind of surprise, unless I say.
Speaker 3: If I'm gonna get married, let's say, you know, like if my plan goes correctly and I, you know, get engaged to somebody else, and and then I would be will you help me? Maybe? Can we go to you know, Rochester? Yeah, to go look at wedding venues? You would come along.
Speaker 6: But what if I didn't know your fiance at all? Wouldn't that be kind of a weird ask.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to figure out if there's a reason. Well, here's what we can do. We can get to the bottom. We don't know what the reason is, but we can definitely call and set the trap and see who he wants to send roses to. It still works, not all the time, but it still works here and there. We can call and ask him who he wants to send roses to if he won roses, and then hopefully the answer would be you, Audrey, and not was the other girl's name?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 3: Great? Okay, all right, stay there, we'll come back and we'll make the phone call to Liam coming up next.
Speaker 1: To pull out those Receipts, Part two or the Roses starts right now on KDWB.
Speaker 3: Turning off your location I think is kind of a red flag on its own. For example, Susan and my wife, we both follow each other on our phone, and so if she turned it off, I'd be like, oh, what is she doing? Well, that's going on right now. I can see like she's over it Costco or she's over it snap Fitness or whatever. But if she turn off her location. Came home all sweaty with her shirt on inside out. Yeah I was a Snap Fitness. Why is your shirt on inside out? Oh we're just having fun the new look. So kind of what happened here is she's got this partner and he went on a little vacation day, a little date to Stillwater, very romantic city by the way, with a coworker. Didn't tell her he was taking the day off, turned his location off. She's like, well, where is he? Is he? Okay? So well she calls down at work and they said, yeah, he took off with what's her face? They went to Stillwater. Grace is the co worker's name. Never liked her, So we're going to call him and see who he wants to send the roses too. Love to hear your comments on War the Roses. Send me a text at Katie WB one you already, Yes, here we go.
Speaker 5: Liam, Thanks for doing that with me today. So I do have a dozen romantic red roses. We're going to get those out delivered, probably by like the end of this week. The first thing I'll need to know though, before we can get them out for delivery is who do you want to send them to.
Speaker 3: Let's go with Grace, okay.
Speaker 5: And then we do always attach a card with those roses. So if you want to write a note for Grace on there, I can do that as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about love every moment we spend together?
Speaker 2: Well that's sweet. Is Grace like your girlfriend or your wife or something something like that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh okay, so maybe d hermandezv right now I get that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so cute. And yeah, some of these guys on War of the Roses tis they're shameless, truly, I mean they're shameless. Here's here's somebody who's like, yes, I'm talking about you. Uh, I'm talking about you. Liam. You're getting married in a few weeks and you're sending flowers to somebody else very girls. Actually, it's just it's just shameless. And and the the reason we set traps on War of the Roses is for guys like you. And yeah, we're gonna shame you a little bit here because you're getting married and are your your girlfriend put us up to this to call you instead a trap and it's the Dave Ryan Scholver at KATWB to see who you would send flowers to because she found out and yes, she's listening, Audrey is listening right now. She found out that you would taken the day off to take Grace to still Water and you didn't tell her about it, and then you're sending flowers to you. He's gotten real quiet all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: You know what, once you just I've heard the show before once you just put on all right.
Speaker 3: Oh yep, she is on right now. Yeah, she's she's here right now. Yeah. Well, what do you want to say? Talk your way out of this one, Go ahead and talk your way out of it.
Speaker 7: Well, it's not talking my way out of it.
Speaker 2: First of all, why don't you shut up so I can talk to my fiance?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Done?
Speaker 6: Why would you do this or would you get me on the radio.
Speaker 2: This is so weird.
Speaker 4: Because of this. I don't how could you do this. I'm not going to marry you.
Speaker 3: You're over.
Speaker 7: You don't know that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, as bad as you think it is.
Speaker 4: How many secrets do you have? How do I know you didn't tell me.
Speaker 2: This because we could talk about it sometimes, but not on the radio. This is how you do these things?
Speaker 4: You know, like this is well, this isn't how you do as you think.
Speaker 2: Okay, well what is it then?
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe you can explain to all of us here, because you know, you know of what Roses is all about. What do you What do you want to say about taking Grace to still Water and not telling Audrey about it. That's between me, Audrey and Grace.
Speaker 2: That's not between me and you, So you don't have to even worry about that.
Speaker 3: You're right, he's got a point. None of none of my business. You're right.
Speaker 2: You're out here tricking people, you know, Yeah, you guys, you're the ones. Look, I'm just saying it's not as bad as you think. We could talk about it when I.
Speaker 3: Get home and you're just calm your nervous system down.
Speaker 2: It's okay, not as bad as you think it is.
Speaker 4: It's not okay, believe me not.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll talk about it, okay.
Speaker 3: I always wonder why guys or anybody who's busted on War the Roses doesn't just hang up, because I think that if I was like, yeah, Dave, we understand you've been like I don't know, art fraud, you've been involved in art fraud, yeah, and we want to talk to you about it on the radio, I'd be like Nick, right, I think.
Speaker 5: Because of these people are narciss and they don't believe that they actually are doing anything wrong, you know.
Speaker 3: And that could be because I think I know you're absolutely right, Jenny, you nailed it. Because narcissists, they always blame you, you're the problem. Then they tell other people you're the problem. What do you think on War the Roses? As somebody says, Icky sounds like a snake. Yeah, another one, he's a gaslighting pos. Leave him. War the Roses made me cry. What a D word. I feel bad for Audrey. What a pos? Audrey is better off without and thank god she knows now and said I.
Speaker 2: Had such high hopes they were just planning a surprise for her. What a d bag? Acting like it's no big deal.
Speaker 3: Well, our friend Juanita War of the Roses critic is on the phone right now. Commentator from War the Rose for War the Roses, Hi, Juanita, Hey, hey, hey, what'd you think?
Speaker 7: Give me?
Speaker 2: Youre right now.
Speaker 7: I just want to make a known Jannita to not say that. She also added a word in there when she originally.
Speaker 2: Picked the phone. Yeahd give me his an address. I was like, I need a girl she knows to filter herself. No, no, nobody tells you to shut up. Give me his address.
Speaker 8: Up.
Speaker 2: They were allowed to do that.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, spicy.
Speaker 3: As a woman who's now you've been to town a couple of times? Yeah, I wanedase. Okay, Now, would you be suspicious if all of a sudden your partner was like turned off their location on the phone.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, I would have I would have found him, and then once he had a came out of his coma, then.
Speaker 2: He would have came and packed up all this stuff and left.
Speaker 3: He came out of his coma. You're the best. Thank you, thanks for the commentary. We'll talk to you so by my love you. War of the Roses on k D w.
Speaker 2: B on the phone to Denise is also on the phone.
Speaker 3: You're okay, hi, Denise. Another another commentary, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jump, Tim wants that cheat, always a cheat, girl.
Speaker 3: He is not worth it. But he's said Denise that it's not what it looked like. Should she hear him out?
Speaker 4: Oh crap?
Speaker 7: Oh if she believes that she deserves them?
Speaker 2: Oh have you ever been I'm serious girl.
Speaker 3: Have you been betrayed before? Denise? No? No, nobody.
Speaker 6: People are really mad of where calm your nervous system down?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: People are mad that he said that nervous system, which is honestly, maybe even worse than calm down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't tell a woman to calm down or to relax. So call your nervous system in addition to shut up.
Speaker 6: Dave, Yeah, shut up you, hey babe, call him your nervous system.
Speaker 2: It's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 2: I would punch him right in the in the gizzard.
Speaker 3: In the what body part is of the gizzard?
Speaker 2: It's a great question, right, I believe it's where the gobble is.
Speaker 3: Thank you. That is War of the Roses on k D DOUBLEQB every Thursday at seven thirty five new episode. You'll hear a rerun at nine oh five, and then another new episode. Maybe you don't know this one. You're gonna miss it if you don't know seven twenty on Wednesdays, and we will stop in time for Christmas Wish, because around Christmas Wish it just feels icky to be like, Okay, we're gonna do something nice for this family that deserves it, and then we're gonna break up, you know, Greta and Robert. So we just don't really do it during the Christmas Wish season. So a couple of more of those than Christmas Wish. You can nominate or donate online KDWB dot com slash Wish. We had cats Eide tickets to give away, you guys right now, huge show. Armorie, take your kid. Your daughter will love you if you take Can you imagine old daddy daughter Cat's Eye concert. Oh my god, Dad, she would never forget the night that you took her out, probably you know, take her out to the melting Pot, maybe very and take her over to the armory to go see cats Eye. How do you play this game? What are we gonna do?
Speaker 6: This is called guess that cat.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what's gonna go down?
Speaker 6: Once we get somebody on the phone here to win catsie tickets. I'm going to make the sound of a cat, and then it's up to you to guess what kind of cat. Don't worry, I will give you multiple choice. Okay, good, Dave? Do you want one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, all right, here, I'm curious.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's your here's your sound of a cat.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think I got it.
Speaker 6: Okay, here's your choices. Okay, Russian, a Siamese or a Sphinx.
Speaker 2: What kind of cat is that? Dave?
Speaker 3: Before you gave me multiple choice, I was going to say Siamese?
Speaker 2: Really, were you? It's a Russian Blue. You're not good at this game.
Speaker 6: Sorry, But like whoever's on the phone, will we'll succeed.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 3: So they only gonna get one.
Speaker 2: They only have to get one. Yeah, it's guess that cat.
Speaker 6: I'll do the sound of a cat and you just tell me which kind of cat it is.
Speaker 3: Feel like I was set up. Okay, let's go to Shonda.
Speaker 9: Hello Shondah, go hi.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, would you wet your breeches? If you want tickets to Katsai?
Speaker 4: I would need a second pair of bridges and then wet those two.
Speaker 3: Okay. I love that. Okay, so here's your chance. Who are you gonna take a daughter?
Speaker 2: I haven't decided yet. I'm going to bring one of my.
Speaker 3: Friends, Okasi this Saturday night, Armory. Good luck, Shonda.
Speaker 2: Here's your sound, and you're gonna name that cat now now?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: Wow? Wow? All right?
Speaker 6: Is that a tiger, a main coon cat or an American's short hair?
Speaker 4: I think it's a tiger.
Speaker 2: You're correct.
Speaker 3: That was definitely a main coon cat.
Speaker 2: Are you certain that was a tiger?
Speaker 6: When they're feeling, you know, cutesy petuzzi, yeah.
Speaker 3: Do your her best imprace shot. Congratulations. This is so awesome.
Speaker 2: She's paying herself.
Speaker 3: Good job. I love it. That's the kind of winner that we want. We'll have more Cansite tickets next hour. Please hold and get all your information. You gotta hear Bailey's Hungry Tabby. Do your hungry tabby? Ok here we go.
Speaker 2: When I live with Rascal, I know he was a hungry tabby.
Speaker 3: And when is the hungry tabby most active Saturday morning, five am on your day off?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 3: All right, it's twenty one point three kdwb A couple of the things that are going on. Krispy Kreme returned yesterday to the Twin Cities area in Fridley, so that was kind of cool. A lot of people got in line. They signed a bill to end the government shut down after a record forty three day disruption. Thursday Night football, the Who Cares game of the week is the who the New England Patriots and the lowly New York Jets. Like I said, the Who Cares Game of the Week.
Speaker 5: Something that you do care about, though, is coats for kids, and we are still helping out with Pilgrim dry Cleaners trying to get you to donate any new or gently used coats.
Speaker 2: And that goes on until tomorrow. So if you've been putting it.
Speaker 3: Off, the wow line is tomorrow.
Speaker 5: The putting it off get to a Pilgrim Dry Cleaners. There's so many locations around the Twin Cities. Like I just ran an Errand yesterday and saw one. I was like, oh, I didn't know that that was right there. They rot, Yeah, go get your gently used or new jackets, kids, adults, teenagers, any size. They'll take them and get those donated at a Pilgrim dry Cleaners.
Speaker 2: Today before the deadline.
Speaker 3: If you're a good mom or dad, maybe you don't even have kids, you're just a good person. But if you're a mom or dad, and I know you're a good mom or dad, you got those coats, Have little junior go with you to Pilgrim and let them put the coach in the donation box and explain to them what they're doing, and they will be the little things like this kind of put in their brain, like a lifetime of giving to other people. Philanthropy. Philanthropy, Yeah, that's a fancy word. It sounds like you need a lot of money to be a philanthrop post h. But you don't have to do anything like you just pull your coats out of the closet and take them down to Pilgrim. They really need them and they would appreciate them. Deadline is tomorrow at any Pilgrim location.
Speaker 6: Today on the Daily Bailey, I have some would you rathers? For everybody? Yay, Okay, I have five of them. Maybe we'll get to all five.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna start.
Speaker 6: Would you rather sleep for a whole year or not sleep at all for a whole year?
Speaker 2: This is such a good question.
Speaker 3: Would I be awake and healthy. If I was awake for a whole year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like imagine you know this is like a no side effects, Yeah, no side effects. It's a fantasy world, it's not really. So would you rather sleep for a whole year or not sleep at all for a year?
Speaker 3: I would not sleep for a whole year. Yeah, wow, because I would get a lot done. And it would be because I don't want to miss a year of my life either. Okay, Yeah, I think they both suck because sleep is not just necessary. It's a respite, respite, respite from your life, and you need a break here and there you can't keep. So I would take the not sleep sleep at all.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jenny, I would not sleep at all either. Oh my gosh. You just think of the things you could do with that time. You could go, like travel a ton, you could drive throughout the night to go all over the place.
Speaker 2: You can learn a new skill, you can learn Yeah, exactly. Oh, I would love it.
Speaker 6: I felt the same way when I watched Twilight for the first time and he's like, I don't sleep. I was like, he'd better be smart, yeah, because you have all the time in the world. Hey, vot, would you rather sleep for a whole year, or not sleep at all for a year, not sleep at all for a year.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're all on the same page. Just get waste.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, next one. Would you rather live under the sea or in space?
Speaker 3: Ooh and like yeah, because I would get I don't like I would get claustrophobic under the water, but in space would be kind of dope. You know, you can put your food in the air, let it float around, and have it flowed up to your mouth.
Speaker 2: But how long do we do this for? It's a fantasy situation. It's not real. I don't know you gave Yeah, that's not real.
Speaker 7: I would say the sea because there's so much more to see down there than there's in space. I get over the space after five minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm always so.
Speaker 6: Fascinated when they have like a giant like cavern underneath the water that just continues going down for miles and miles.
Speaker 2: And it's terrifying. Yeah, terrifying, but it's so cool. I'd say I'd pick the sea as well.
Speaker 5: I would too, because I don't know what it is about space. I feel like I would always think I was falling. Yeah, under the sea, you're actually like you know you're in the water. Yeah, it's like like you can't really fall spinning gravitational pull rides at.
Speaker 3: Plus, they're singing crabs under the scene.
Speaker 2: Dust sea. Don't get me started. Don't get me please started? All right? Would you rather smell like feet or smell like eggs? Eggs?
Speaker 3: I guess eggs are different, slightly more tolerable.
Speaker 2: Kind of No.
Speaker 5: I feel like it smells like farts in here when Davy's hiss hard boiled eggs. That's true, So are they that much better? I think feet might be a little bit better.
Speaker 7: No, I'm going eggs because you know what eggs are going to smell like. All four of us could pull out our feet right now and they'd have four different smells. At least you know what you're getting.
Speaker 6: Everyone, take off your socks, sniff see for this one.
Speaker 2: Feet.
Speaker 6: Okay, Jenny, you are the only one who says, I know, okay, last one here. Would you rather get a paper cut every time you turn a page or bite your tongue every time you eat?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 3: Well, oh man, I'd say I could avoid turning a page, but paper cuts are way worse than biting your tongue.
Speaker 6: You think, Yeah, they're a deep one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to bite your tongue.
Speaker 6: Bite your tongue. Yeow, I'm saying paper cut. Have you ever had a cardboard cut.
Speaker 3: Thick and deep? Yep?
Speaker 2: It's like get stabbed, Jenny.
Speaker 6: Would you rather get a paper cut every time you turn a page or bite your tongue every time you eat?
Speaker 5: I do the paper cut because I just I like to eat, So I don't want to be like not enjoying my food, just preparing to bite my tongue constantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially what if you don't know when.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just know it's coming.
Speaker 2: You know it's coming eventually. Hey, I'm going out cut paper cut? Yeah, I just I don't want to bite my tongue. That hurts.
Speaker 6: All right, guys, And thank you for indulging the wood you rather addition of the daily.
Speaker 2: Bailey, I love it. That's That's what I have for you today