Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning phone number eight four to four Mojo Live textas nine to five to five zero zero. I want you guys, tell me if you think this is a red flag. We have a friend who has been dating a guy for gosh over a month or so, and he still hasn't told his friends or coworkers that he's dating this this girl, and I want to know. They're staying at each other's places and uh, touching naughty bits and hanging out with each other all the time. They're going to dinners, they hold hands, they do things like that red flag if you don't tell friends, like you don't tell your actual close friends, or you don't tell like your family that hey, I've been seeing this person. I think that there's something that you got to be aware that this is not a relationship. This is not going to be for some reason. He's something's crazy, there's something.
Speaker 2: So you're saying the person that's being dated if the other person doesn't tell everybody, I should think that's a real Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, like we were having a conversation and we said, hey, you know, uh, so have you met like anybody like you've been together for a couple of months. I think it has been, have you you know?
Speaker 3: Oh so it has, it hasn't just been. I was just gonna say, cause a month to me is not that crazy. Like her friends have met, but his friends haven't, and I just think that they're like to me, I would do war the roses on this guy.
Speaker 2: It's too early.
Speaker 1: I would think that there's somebody else.
Speaker 3: I would tell you that when West and I started dating, that I had started dating somebody because I was trying to keep our newness in this little protective cocoon, just to see like, Okay, I want this, do I want this?
Speaker 1: But do you go somewhere?
Speaker 3: And then I was like, okay, now I can tell everybody, but you told somebody.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you told oh yeah somebody. Yeah, tell you didn't tell us because we're you know, the show. But I guarantee you told your closest friends. You're right, I did, Yeah, and maybe family like your sister or somebody. But so this is this is weird. He has not told anybody. Yeah, after a couple of minds serious to him?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Is it that serious to him? Well? I could tell you this that he looks like he's enjoying every bit of her.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 2: That's the thing though, brocause I've been in situations before where the girl and I we were just smashed and she would come over, we would do our thing, we might go outside and get a bite to eat, hit the movies.
Speaker 1: But it's not a relationship.
Speaker 2: So it's not going to be something that I feel is serious enough for me to involve other people.
Speaker 1: If you're a guy and you don't let your best guy friends know that you met somebody, you're not into that person. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's not serious.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I can be into the person, but it doesn't mean that I see this person as somebody I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Be in a relationship with her. And if I was a girl, I would think that that is a I would be red flagging that and taking this from a guy that you know has dated but also has a lot of friends that date. I have a lot of guy friends. I know when they're serious about a girl when they're telling the group text, Hey man, it went out with her, we had a great time like stuff like that, or.
Speaker 3: I don't know, bro, I've never liked See I agree with that if I know, if I if I'm dating a guy hypothetically Obviously, if I'm dating a guy and it's been two three months and he hasn't told any of his friends about me or family, I haven't met anybody, I'm thinking there something is very very wrong now.
Speaker 1: And I think that if you're spending like weekends like where you're spending the whole weekend. And I said this to her, I said, hey, like, does he take calls when you guys are around? And he goes, no, He's really good about like not picking up his phone or doing stuff like we spend time together. We really are with each other. I'm like going, Okay, guess what, he's turning his phone off because he don't want people know he's got somebody over. I holds hiding.
Speaker 2: I hold my friends and my family to the highest of standards, and everybody just not about to come around and meet them. Some of my family members have only met one person that I've dealt with literally okay. And it's not because I was ashamed of the person or I was hiding them. I just like, no, my family is my f but they're gonna meet the one.
Speaker 1: But have you been consistent you're solo with or you're only with that person and you still haven't even talked. You're with other people exactly. That's what I'm saying. I think that she's got to be worried about I think she's got to be worried that there's other people that are.
Speaker 5: Are we are?
Speaker 2: Do we believe that she's only dealing with him? Yes, I know her intentions, she's she's a friend. What's going on, Gina? What do you think?
Speaker 5: Hey, Gina and Nathan, Why what's happening?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: So we're just in here listening.
Speaker 5: We think that it's not a red flat because what if the family is crazy and they just get all up in their business and try to like interfere in their relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what about friends though? What about close guy buddies? What about that? What about he hasn't told anybody, She has not much. She has not met anybody associated with him, not even coworkers, not, you know what I mean, Like, it's the only the only person that she she has. Matt is the DoorDash delivery guy that comes and brings food to their house when they go over to his playoffs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, maybe maybe he just wants a little privacy and he just don't want empty in his business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the doordass driver.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people rush into stuff too much and start introducing him to everybody.
Speaker 4: It is my son.
Speaker 1: Like, no, take it easy, bro, slow down.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what this is like said too about you know, maybe it's just now I'm curious.
Speaker 1: You don't even get health insurance to you ninety days in? Why are you? Melissa? Do you agree that it's not a red flag like the last callers?
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's a big red ferend. Even my twelve year old daughter, she's a texted and thinks it is a big red flash.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I like it. I like we're taking advice from a twelve year old daughter. Here, what's going on, Melissa?
Speaker 4: He's right here, so Bella say hi, Hi, Bella, Bella.
Speaker 1: How do you know it's a red flag? Are you a twelve year old that actually is? Dates?
Speaker 3: No, my uncle is doing it was right now?
Speaker 1: Oh wait a second, hold on your uncles. Let's sell out your uncle here a little bit. He's hiding a girl form everybody. Yes, how do you know?
Speaker 4: Because we're still friends with her?
Speaker 1: Oh you really do you think that you your do you think your uncle is uh? He's got some other girls on the side, some potential. Yes, really, Oh my god, I like this. By the way, we need to have we need to have more twelve year old moments where they're given a absolutely all. They're giving us all the gossip about what's going on in their family's business exactly. Melissa, are you are you? Uh you know a guy right now? Or who you? What do you got in your life? Uh?
Speaker 4: Sort of? Yeah, yes, yes I am.
Speaker 1: Did your daughter give you advice on relationships? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's my bilt and best friend, and.
Speaker 5: She gives advice to you guys, just not.
Speaker 4: On the phone, but on the way to school every morning.
Speaker 2: Are there any red flags with mom's boyfriend? Yes? Many?
Speaker 1: Which ones are? Does she know this? Yes?
Speaker 4: The flags the way he acts, like.
Speaker 1: What specifically, just like his like his emotions.
Speaker 4: He's still like I don't want to explain it, but he's back and forth, up.
Speaker 3: And down, hot and cold.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is amazing. You think that kids don't notice stuff that goes on. They notice everything that's unbelievable. You guys need to call us more off And I like that. Anaya what's up? A Naya morning?
Speaker 5: Guys, Good morning, I say It's definitely a red flag or maybe even yellow flag, because my first date with my now boyfriend of five years is actually with his best friends.
Speaker 1: So it.
Speaker 5: Was more so like his best friends mean the world to him. So if I kind of passed that test with mingling with his friends and I was good to go. So now we're five years stop.
Speaker 1: I agree. If you are that good, he's going to bring everybody and want you to be around everybody because his goal is that he wants to show you off first date.
Speaker 5: So you should ask her though, if the guy, if his friends are that important to where they really need to.
Speaker 2: Know with the first first date with best friends, I feel like you don't know how you know, you know, you don't know how to operate on your own.
Speaker 1: But within the first within the first month or two, you you can't wait to introduce him to your family. Unless your family is like Shannon's family and they'rembarrassing, then you don't want them. What's up, Tiffany High?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's a red flag. I kind of feel dumb. But I dated a guy for six years and never met any of his friends or coworkers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why why was he keeping you a secret?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: He was cheating the whole entire time. But he was cheating with coworkers and he was a R nurse, but they cheated within the whole entire you know, working industry. But I've heard, yeah I met his family, but yeah, I never met any of his coworkers or friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I'm telling you. I think this is maybe not going to go six years before he introduces, But I think that there is something to this relationship. Not introducing to people that you supposedly care about, including your best friend.
Speaker 2: Has he had a lot of failed relationships.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know this story.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's like, I don't want to just keep introducing people. I want to make sure this is someone that will last, and then I'll introduce.
Speaker 1: Or maybe you're the embarrassing friend.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm actually not. I'm friends with We're friends with her. So that's why why I bring it up, you know, because I think that there's definitely something to be said about that.