Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, uh, this is this is kat WB the Twin City is number one hit music station. That is Taylor Swift and Opal. You already know that, right Opal. Yeah, she just dropped the brand new video for it. You can see it now on Taylor Swift dot com. If you want to go do that check that out. All right, We're gonna get you tickets right now for Cardi B coming to Target Center. It is the Little Miss Drama Tour March twelfth. I don't know why we're playing a Will Smith theme in the background. I really don't. I listened to what last night I heard parents just don't Understand from Will Smith, and it's like, what a great song that was. Take it from me, parents just don't understand. Put back the bell bottom, Brady, bunch of trousers. Let's play that song.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know that song.
Speaker 1: You don't know that song? Oh yeah, to take it for let's see parents the land means.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Jenny and I think the reason you would know it is because Aaron Carter did a cover.
Speaker 1: Did you really know?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: We got people on the phone here for spill the tea for Cardi B. Let's see what kind of tea we've got. Let's start off with this one, Dad's goods. All right, let's hear your tea, Dad's goods. You're on the radio. Go ahead. So I was.
Speaker 4: Me and my sister were actually one of the first few people to realize that my dad was cheating on my mom. We found pictures of him and the girls that he was cheating with when like you used to turn in your your camera and go to like CBS or Walgreens and get the films on the whole tag. And we also seen it on the cell phone when cell phones were almost like dinosaur age and they're very blurry. But we've seen it and make matters worse. It was my mom's best friend.
Speaker 1: No, you know, can I tell you something? The number of people that I know that cheated with somebody's best friend.
Speaker 5: A friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't cheated with the best friend.
Speaker 6: Well maybe not best friends between the two guys, but they were very close.
Speaker 1: Okay, good one, Please hold spill the tea for Cardi B. This one's called office affair. Let's hear your tea. What do you got?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 8: So, yeah, it is my first job out of college, and so you know, I'm trying to do the best I could to myself. Meanwhile, about six months and I find out that my main boss and one of my like direct coworkers are having an affair with each other, and they are both married with like And what makes it kind of worse too, is my boss has like a cave on here the business, and so it's pretty much a SuDS that they were hooking up before work and afterwards we would even un lunch time down here.
Speaker 2: A man cave like.
Speaker 3: His boss had a man cave like underneath the building, I guess, and so he and another boss, So the bosses were having an affair with each other in the.
Speaker 1: Secret man cave. Oh do we have a secret man cave under the iHeart building.
Speaker 2: We have a gym.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: I'll see you there, Okay, not you? Oh all right, Katie katiewb spilled a tea for Cardi B. A coworker with was weird with students. Tell me your story, what's the tea?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 5: So I have this former coworker and she was kind of always like really friendly, but a little extra friendly with some students. And then I ended up realizing because I met some mutual friends that went to high school with her husband. And it turns out that the husband that she's married to she met him when he was her student.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Icky, and how what was the age difference?
Speaker 5: I think she was probably like a young teacher, like maybe twenty.
Speaker 7: Four to twenty two.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And he's like seventeen or whatever. Okay, all right, very nice. Let's go to another one. It is a gender reveal tea. What is your tea?
Speaker 7: I think that's mean. Yeah, yeah, So basically I had a family member. It was a cousin. We're gonna say Jane Doe for not releasing them names. But yeah, like we hosted, we found out she was pregnant and hosted a gender reveal and then later found out she was never pregnant and agrinn. This is when I was fairly young. I mean we're talking like fifteen so years ago.
Speaker 2: And yeah, she.
Speaker 7: Did like an at home like mold and.
Speaker 1: Why did she do it?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: She lied? She lied and said she was pregnant for attention.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'd imagine, so like we like kind of went no contact after, like most of the family did. It was crazy and weird.
Speaker 6: What like for like the reveal usually they do something crazy, like that pop out or something. So she did some kind of mold to show if it was a boy or girl with do or pink.
Speaker 1: Who was this person?
Speaker 7: Again, it was a cousin.
Speaker 2: Okay, and now they don't talk.
Speaker 7: It was like it was like six seven months in like, yeah, you know, we all started asking questions. There was a lot of inconsistencies. But yeah, it was crazy. And again, fifteen years ago, it's not like you could buy like today you could buy a mold over then and add thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could you did she was six or seven months into her pregnancies.
Speaker 2: Did she wear like a pillow for her belly.
Speaker 7: At home, like molded?
Speaker 3: Well, I see, I thought you meant like cake or something.
Speaker 2: No, she wore a fake stomach.
Speaker 1: That's a great story. Okay, please hold for one second and last one with the manager. Something with the manager, tell me your tea, go ahead.
Speaker 7: So I started my new drab as a maaziness man about a month ago and two weeks and me and the manager slept together in her.
Speaker 1: Office and the manager, which one of you is married?
Speaker 2: Men?
Speaker 6: Come on, I feel like I've seen this film before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all the maintenance man.
Speaker 2: Something's wrong with my pipes.
Speaker 1: I would. Now, there's a lot, there's a lot of good ones, but I if I'm gonna vote, and I'm not saying this should be the one, But am I gonna vote? I'm gonna say the gender reveal with the t about the cousin that pretended they were pregnant but were not pregnant.
Speaker 2: Agree?
Speaker 1: Agree?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that our winner?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, gender reveal, You're gonna go to Cardi B. I love how excited people get about Cardi B. That is so awesome. Good for you. Congratulations, you're gonna go see Cardi B. Will have more tickets for you coming up next week on KD WUB. Thanks to everybody else who called in. Really appreciate that did that song at the Grammy Awards. And a pair of underpants, underpants and pair of socks. That's justin bieber yukon Happy birthday. Ninth birthday, Ella, Mom, dad and Lacey love you so much. Can't wait to celebrate this weekend. And also shout out to Milo. He is mileob was seven years old. He just said, Mom, turn on KATWDB on the way to school. I love that. Thank you very much. Some of your I think some of your best memories are made. At least what I hear is driving to school with your kids or driving to school with your mom and listening to Katie with you being so we highly encourage that I hear it all the time, all the time. Love that all right, it's katable to be. We got a guy on the phone who wants to run something by us, and I want you to find out whether you think this is a good idea or not. Noah, you're on the radio right now. Don't swear. I was talking to him off the air a little while ago. I had to remind him, don't swear on the radio. Know what we're on right now. I'm just kidding. You tell me what's going on you're thinking about doing this weekend? What's up?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 9: Uh, I'm gonna be a little vague on detail since it's involved like a surprise, But uh, my girlfriend of three years and I are both big football fans, and we'll be watching the Super Bowl Sunday with some friends and family. And my idea is at halftime I turn off the TV and after everyone stops yelling.
Speaker 1: Because they will because at halftime you want to turn off the TV. What are you doing there?
Speaker 2: Set up a beach turn.
Speaker 1: Once people stop, what are you going to do?
Speaker 9: So I want to announce my halftime show is starting and drop down on one knee and proposed to my girlfriend.
Speaker 10: Oh, my halftime show is starting.
Speaker 2: I love the wording of that. My halftime show is starting now.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So what do you what? What? What's troubling you? Though?
Speaker 9: All right, So I haven't told anybody this yet, and I'm getting a little nervous. What I'm wanting to know is, especially for my women, we're team Taki to combine football and a proposal, like she loves football. I'm just a little unsure if women would find this techy or if it would be like a surprise and she'd be like I never saw a coming. So like just a little conflicted on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I totally get that, because it's like, Okay, maybe I wanted more romantic proposal. But if you both love football, you're the super Bowl party, you're not asking me. You're not asking me. I'm going to shut up, vant what do you think? No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that if it's meaningful to the both of you because you both like football, I think that that's fine. I personally, probably wouldn't love that myself, But I also wouldn't want to be proposed to in front of a bunch of people. I'm more of a like, i'd want that in private. But that's like a personal preference. If that's what you think that she's going to enjoy. I think that you do a proposal based on what you think the other person will like. So if you think that she'd like it, then go for it.
Speaker 3: But Bailey, I I mean if it's if you're doing it because like all of your closest family and friends are all there at the same time together, then great.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you.
Speaker 3: Need to shut off the game though, Like I think to keep the game on and propose with the game on in the background.
Speaker 1: Oh no, because nobody would be like, bad Bunny's on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good bit.
Speaker 1: Do you think it'd be just gonna get annoyed, Like your cousin Roy is gonna be like, hey, bad Bunny's on. Shut up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would if you shut the TV off? Probably.
Speaker 1: What do you think now, if you're a woman, this is that I'm looking at text messages. They're coming in already. Do it after the halftime show because people are gonna be pissed about not seeing the show live. Another one says this is not romantic, don't do it. Another one says, yes, do it. So I think it's gonna come down to the more the majority here. Some women are gonna say, yeah, it's very very cool, and I think some women are gonna say no, it's not romantic at all.
Speaker 6: So I do like the idea of like, the halftime show goes on and you can still say you're a line and be like, all right, now it's time for my halftime.
Speaker 2: Show, and then you can turn the TV off after bad.
Speaker 10: Bunny sing bad Bunny songs during your proposal. One of his songs them out of mas Potos is we should have took more pictures and should have hugged the more.
Speaker 2: Do that.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's a breakup song though, yeah, he doesn't have to.
Speaker 2: We can take more pictures.
Speaker 1: Let us know what you think. Noah, keep your radio on. We'll have some information for you whether you should propose. I think proposing during the halftime show is great. I think it's a funny idea. I think that your your sticking point is going to be turning off the TV. Yeah, as Bad Bunny takes the stage and going, I got my own halftime show. But then that's memorable. In thirty years, she'll be telling your kids or her friends back in the day, it was Super Bowl of twenty twenty six and Noah turned off the TV and he proposed to me, and they'll.
Speaker 2: Be like, oh, that's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Nobody will say, and you miss bad Bunny, not his soul will say that.
Speaker 2: That's why I would say I would agree with.
Speaker 3: I think Jenny said like, wait until the end of the halftime show, so like watch the halftime show and then be like, all right, that was good, but now I have my own halftime.
Speaker 2: Shut out, Noah, shut up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this message says he could do it earlier in the day, but then just announce it to every all your friends and family at halftime.
Speaker 1: That's lame. Nah got to make a performance out of this. Noah, Noah, good luck, keep your radio on. We'll have some ideas for you. Good luck. Okay, I love that idea. All right, we'll be back in a second. On KTWB. It is Von's Feel Good Friday, and we got Dave's Dirt, we got new somber, Taylor Swift new video for opal Light is now on Taylorswift dot com. You've been to go check out. She just dropped that earlier this morning and we'll be right back. Dave Ryan TV on YouTube and stream us live. We are on every morning on TV and we forget that we're on, so you'll catch us doing things like sip and coffee check an email. During the radio show, Dave will be picking us no in his nose, yeah, and then examining it closely. Yeah, very very closely. What is that a.
Speaker 2: Stop? It's got a hearing it.
Speaker 1: You'll notice we're wearing red today because it is national were red today for what heart and stroke awareness, mon.
Speaker 6: Cart and stark awareness and just in general. The month of February is like heart hard month.
Speaker 1: Okay, take good care of your heart. We speaking of heart. Bailey's heart belongs to a guy named Eric, also known as regular Guy. So nicknamed because she went out on like five dates in one week and only one of these guys was regular And we met regular Guy last night at our office company holiday party. Yes, and I thought he was very charming. I thought he was fun and he played along. He's like you when you throw out something stupid instead of going they'll add on to it. So he is stupid, just like you are, in a good way. So I like Reglar Gain.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite things about him is that he is Yeah, he can kind of throw it back, not like dy like Jenny, but go ahead. But when we came in today, I was I literally sat down. Jenny said, okay, well, what does he think about everybody? And I, well, he didn't tell me. He didn't tell me. So I texted him and I said, everyone wants to know how you think about them. And Jenny said, please rank us, and so I said you need to rank and he said I don't think I have enough information to actually rank them.
Speaker 2: And I said, well, you're going to have to try your best for content.
Speaker 3: So I have the official ranking from regular guy. Let's hear it of the three of you, all right, I'll start with third place with the bronze. Okay, with the bronze medal. Here coming in third is Jenny. Jenny, very friendly, very welcoming. Hoarding the little Tabasco bottles was a funny bit. Jenny and Bailey encouraged me to try my very first oyster and it was good experiences.
Speaker 2: So Jenny your number three O n all right? Coming in number two vaunt.
Speaker 3: He and Alyssa were also very friendly and welcoming. I felt bad he had to teach me how to take better photos. Black History Month was the tiebreaker to get the ranking at number two.
Speaker 10: I made a joke because I didn't win one of the gift cards or something like that, and I was like, during Black History Month.
Speaker 2: And coming in at number one is day. It'd be funny if he's had reached the boss right.
Speaker 3: He says that he's the only one I really talked to the most. He and Susan were very friendly, very welcoming, told good stories, and Dave probably has the most influence over getting Bailey.
Speaker 2: A rays.
Speaker 1: You wish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's the official ranking. But he did qualify though, or clarify that he doesn't think he has enough sure enough like background information to actually rank you guys, and I forced him to do it.
Speaker 2: So I think though, like the number number number one spot is me.
Speaker 1: I would hope, so I would hope so a little alluringly he did look at you alluringly. Official ranking. No, I think that it's what I like about him instead of him going I don't want you to talk about me on the radio. I'm not going to do a ranking. He gets it. This is a great radio husband. This is like Susan is a great radio wife. I'll be like, I need you to be on tomorrow and we're going to talk about how you don't know how to put a liner correctly into the trash can okay? What time exactly? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I said I'm gonna need you to rank them like with explanations.
Speaker 2: Yes for the radio. Yes, yes, it's like, okay, hold on, I'll type something up.
Speaker 1: He's a performer.
Speaker 2: He did it.
Speaker 10: I'm also very thrilled out with second. I feel like I spoke to him the least out of all of us.
Speaker 3: He said it was because I think Black History Month he is. Initially said you guys tied, and I said, no.
Speaker 10: So only because of the Black History Month I made second.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Probably, well that sucks, but I'm still so rare.
Speaker 6: I thought we had something when we all cheers our oysters we did right in front of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I thought he was like, Wow, she really doesn't care what people think of her.
Speaker 2: I like her celebrities are just like us. That's probably what he thought.
Speaker 1: I doubt it all right, coming up, We're gonna do Dave's dirt, coming up a little bit. We're gonna do what. You can't make this stuff up with the Monday morning sick out? What's going to happen on Monday, the Monday morning sickout? Are you going to be involved in the Monday morning stick out? Y'all? See, we're gonna go to my house for the super Bowl party, but we're not going to drink. I mean, well, you can drink. We'll do a shot of fireball if you want to. We probably won't. I bought a ton of booze. I think last year, a couple of years ago the super Bowl party, E everybody came over a bought a bottle of fireball. Nobody wanted to get drunk. Jenny took the entire still sealed bottle of fireball home with her, gave it to me to be No, no, no, no, no, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I shouldn't bring something going with me. Do you want me to like bring alcohol?
Speaker 1: No, we'll have some. I mean, what if you want what do you want to bring?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, gonna share some bad news here people.
Speaker 10: What I toil Jenny earlier so you asked me if a list of my girlfriend was coming, and so I asked her not until yesterday, and she was like, oh, I asked you like two weeks ago we could do something because it's bad Bunny Puerto Rico, blah blah blah. And she works at like eight or three in the morning. So she's like, I didn't want to leave out late. So it's looking slow for me on our party.
Speaker 1: You're not coming.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I forgot that.
Speaker 10: I told a listen we could do something, and then I brought it up to her to go to Dave and she was like, but.
Speaker 1: I asked you, and you know what, I'm not going to blame anybody. Jenny can't make it. You can't make it more than let's just call it off. Let's just call it off if you guys are not able to come. It was short notice. It was short notice. I asked you guys like on Wednesday. If you're not able to make it, Bailey, I appreciate your enthusiasm.
Speaker 2: Awkward if it was just me.
Speaker 1: It's awkward with you. Even if it's not just you.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, no, no, it's the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying in general.
Speaker 1: Well, that's fine. I'll let Susan know. Oh she got all of her super Bowl stuff, her super Bowl tablecloth and her football make us feel bad. She has a football shaped crock pot.
Speaker 2: Oh, she was so excited for that Minnesota sushi.
Speaker 1: What's really sad is it's just going to be the two of us watching the biggest two of us.
Speaker 2: We can make it if we just my mom. My mom was gonna make deviled eggs. But I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: I already told a listen that we would do something, and she works early in the morning, so we'd have to leave your house early.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, that was the plan.
Speaker 1: Just well, there goes.
Speaker 2: There were running late. It's a slogan I don't want.
Speaker 1: I'm going to continue to pout uh huh and work this for sympathy a little bit longer. It's like any you try to buy something nice for your kids, like, oh, kids, I bought you a snow cone machine. Oh my gosh, and you and your kids go, I don't like snow cones. Snow cones are grouse. We can get they melt in your hand. We can get those of the state fair. Like, but kids, I bought you a snowcne machine. I'm not interested, big whoop dead. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've already texted the powers that were very excited, both my mom and Eric.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they're going to.
Speaker 1: Cry drama in real life here on the Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, You're beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's just a song that was sad that I could think of right away. It's true, it's true.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I guess we'll come back, or maybe maybe we'll just not, maybe we won't. Bryan TV and subscribe every Friday. We talked to Stephanie Rosner, who is basically up on all the things that are going on this weekend that you know. There's the mainstream things that you know, there's like the hockey, or there's the basketball or whatever, but Stephanie dives a little bit deeper to find a little bit more esoteric, different fun kind of things.
Speaker 11: Hello, Stephanie, I went a little mainstream though on you here. Oh that's cool, like whimsical things. I think everyone needs a little more whimsy lately.
Speaker 1: We do feelize.
Speaker 11: Yes, yeah, winter depression and exhaustion is setting and hard. So Number one is the Hot Hudson Hot Air Affair. It's like a festival of hot air balloons and they're going to do these massive launches. They call it a mass ascension. It's a ton to fifteen balloons up in the air.
Speaker 6: At the same time, it's weather permitting a lot of times.
Speaker 11: Very very picky conditions like the wind and the visibility and all these other things. My only be for them is that the launches, the first ones are at seven thirty in the morning or it's just crazy.
Speaker 1: And it's all the way in Hudson, Yeah, thirty in Wisconsin.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but yeah, Saturday there's a launch at seven thirty, and then they have an optional bonus make up you know, if the conditions are right at three o'clock, and then on Sunday at seven thirty as well.
Speaker 6: Okay, no matter what, you can go and see the Yeah, there's all kinds of actually going up at night where the balloons are videos that looks pretty cool.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So that's going on, and then they have a parade tonight, a torchlight parade at seven and then fireworks after on the river in Career. So yeah, it's going on a weekend and it seems like the whole city of Hudson celebrating.
Speaker 2: So nice. You can find out.
Speaker 11: I love that all right. Number two is another like epic winter festival. This one is in Plymouth. It's called the Fire and Ice Winter Festival, and they have ice skating and snow shoeing and dog sled rides. But they're also gonna have lamas. You can take a picture.
Speaker 2: With the lama. They're adorable, and they're having fireworks too.
Speaker 11: This is from three to six thirty tomorrow at the Plymouth Creek Playfield and the fireworks at six thirty.
Speaker 2: So the winter activity is going on, okay, all right.
Speaker 11: And then number three there is a Justin Bieber Knight Why Tonight tonight from at nine pm at Versity Theater in Dicky Town, all Justin all Night. It's twenty six bucks to get in eighteen plus doors open at eight thirty.
Speaker 10: And that's one of those ones where he obviously is not there, but it's like we're all listening to Biber soon together hang out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And I'm a huge fan of like Justin Bieber ten years ago, like not super.
Speaker 10: Bieber Baby, Yes' ID the Purpose album with Sorry and what do you Mean?
Speaker 11: Yes, Iconic let Me Love You? That's I'm yeah, hardcore fan. So that's tonight, twenty six bucks, number four is a true crime night Forgotten Start Brewing. They're going to have a forensic scientist and now a local author. He's going to be doing a crime scene profile and then like a live light detector test and just fielding questions about that.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 11: I know people are big you know, true crime and terrible Netflix documentary, So I think that sounded interesting.
Speaker 2: That's night from six to eight.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 11: That sounds like your kind of thing, Dave. It kind of is, yeah, breaking it down. And then my last one I have is the luminary lop It. It's the biggest fundraiser for the Loppit Foundation this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm going to that.
Speaker 1: It looks awesome, is it? Lop It had the discussion last year.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 11: I did a little research and watch some videos and most of the people who are representing the foundation say, lop it, Okay, we'll go with it.
Speaker 1: Then okay.
Speaker 11: But basically they're on Lake of the Aisles. It's frozen over. They have all kinds of like lanterns and ice illuminaries. I guess over twelve hundred of them, and then they have like little stops and stations, bonfire s'mores and then there's a party afterwards down there with live music and a beer garden.
Speaker 2: And all that.
Speaker 3: It's really pretty and they've been setting up for it because I live like right over there, and they've been setting up for it for like weeks already, and it's so cool because everything is just like little candles and ice and sculptures.
Speaker 2: They have them lit right now. No, not yet, No, I got you. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 11: That is thirty five bucks a ticket, fifteen dollars for kids, and kids ages three and under are free. That's tomorrow night from six to ten on the at the Isles.
Speaker 2: Fabulous. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go for them one more time. And if you miss them, they are going to be on Dave Ryan Show and also on Stephanie dot Rosner R O S E n E R Stephanie dot Rosner on Instagram. But let's review, yes, because I wasn't paying any attention.
Speaker 2: This is what's going on this week.
Speaker 11: Okay, the Hudson Hot Air Affair Hot Air Balloom, but weekend festival Fireworks in a parade tonight and then launches tomorrow morning. You can find the whole schedule and they'll do announcements if they're doing the launch or not, depending on what other conditions on their website. Number two was the Fire Nights Winter Festival with the Lamas in Plymouth tomorrow from three to six thirty. Number three was justin bieber Knight tonight at nine pm at Varsity Theater in dickey Town. Number four was the hands on True Crime with the local author and forensic scientists tonight from six to eight at Forgotten Star. And last was Luminary Loppit tomorrow from six to ten onke the Isles.
Speaker 1: Lots of cool stuff to do, and then there's a big game coming up on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah playing, here's something here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and then also turns out that I had a Super Bowl park Stephanie that I had to cancel.
Speaker 2: I heard I was listening in the parking garage.
Speaker 1: Heart break. I got sad, real fast, heartbreaking because you know, I thought, oh, well, this would be fun. You know, I get a new house, I'd love to have some friends over from work, or at least people that you think are friends. Yeah, and then you know and then really not. So then Jenny's not able to make it. She said I could come by for fifteen seconds. And I'm like, well, okay around and then Bailey's very enthusiastic because she heard there's free food and her mother was going to come along. And then vont just told me like five minutes ago that you can't make it so my super Bowl party?
Speaker 2: What are you going to do? Now?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Probably go down to be Dubs and watch down there, That's.
Speaker 3: What That's what I said to a regular guy. I was like, well, I guess we could just go to B Dubs. He's like, it's going to be too busy, we won't be able to get in. Oh dang, did.
Speaker 2: Youn't really have to cancel the party though you just asked this Wednesday? It would just be me my mom, No, I get out with you.
Speaker 1: No, it's my fault. I should have No, it's not your fault.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking.
Speaker 10: Like, I hope, I really we didn't inconvenience you and Susan, Like, I hope she's not in there decorating right now.
Speaker 1: She's already bought like, you know, four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, But.
Speaker 1: She did. She's going to be sad. I texted her a minute ago and I said, uh, okay, hold on, I said, oh, I said, no party. Vought can't come. She says, bummer because she had dug out all of her super Bowl decoration. She's got a football shaped croc pod that she was going to put little smokers in. The girls aren't into watching the super Bowl. You'd be chasing the girls around the entire time and to miss everything. So yeah, it's too much work. So yeah, there's other.
Speaker 2: Things, but it's definitely like anyway, run.
Speaker 1: Get old, get over it, because I can't. It just hurts, that's all, you know. You just it's like you know that you're a parent, right, you ever do something for your kids and they don't. They look the other and they don't appreciate it, do they? Yeah? And then they say something like where you never take us to Benny Hanna And you're like, well, I offerd to have a super Bowl party and you guys didn't want to come, you know how it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're.
Speaker 11: Going to take them with Benny Hunters. What what's the what's the beef with?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And nobody's mad about that?
Speaker 3: Dave?
Speaker 2: What if you and I just went to Betty Hana I.
Speaker 1: Think that'd be fair. That's great, Yeah, because it's one hundred dollars gift card that somebody mailed in between the two of us. That's you know, we'd have money left over for booze.
Speaker 3: Oh great, yeah, okay, all right, Stephanie, thank you, all right, David, good to see you.
Speaker 1: Have a good weekend and find out all these events on Stephanie dot Rosner or on Dave Ryan Show. We'll do the dirt. Coming up next on Katie WB Monday Morning stick Out. A new survey says a record twenty six and a half million Americans are likely to play hooky from worker school on Monday after the Super Bowl. We still cannot figure out why the NFL, being the greediest business in the US, can't have the Super Bowl on a Saturday night because they know that people will be out on a Saturday night, so their viewership will be down, so they have it on a Sunday night. Who wants to have a party on a Sunday night.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand why they don't start it at like three pm, and that's what.
Speaker 1: They used to but they figured out they can sell more ad revenue with the pregame show, which starts at ten o'clock on Sunday morning. Yeah, so they drag it out. The NFL is the greediest business owned by a bunch of greedy, old, mostly white guys who are like, I've got forty billion dollars. I need another two billion dollars this weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, they said loss productivity because of us playing hooky, about five point two billion in loss productivity. Thirteen million workers have already taken the day off, six and a half million planned to swap ships, three million will just call out sick, one point six million say they're just going to simply ghost work. I don't know how they do that, and another four and a half million expect to show up late with no warning.
Speaker 10: I don't get how people are just calling out sick like your boss knows.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I mean, I guess what else are you gonna say?
Speaker 1: Like I'm just not coming, but she's also feigning the flu at the same time.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: If I texted a Rich Sunday night, I was like, I think I'm feeling sick.
Speaker 2: He's not stupid.
Speaker 1: Rich will be like, I don't feel good either. Forty eight percent, almost half of us, support the idea of the Monday after the super Bowl being a national holiday, so that way we would get Monday off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that would make sense to me because so many people like put their whole lives on football, and so might as well make it a national holiday.
Speaker 10: Next year, the super Bowl is on one, it's on Valentine's Day, but to the day after as President's Day, so we will.
Speaker 2: Have Monday off. Oh look, the first time in a century.
Speaker 3: Maybe Yeah, they'll see like how great it is, and they'll be like, you know what this turned out?
Speaker 1: Well, now we're gonna make an awkward transfer of power because I have to leave. I have to go to an MRI for my shoulders, so I gotta leave. So Jenny's gonna come over here and take over this portion of the studio. So I'm gonna unplug. I'm going to say my goodbyes. Good Bye, well veader Zan, good night.
Speaker 2: Dave the super Bowl Park.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I won't see you on some Okay, goodbye.
Speaker 2: I see you on Monday.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 3: He's fade into the club more like bitch club.
Speaker 6: Bye, good luck, good luck in there.
Speaker 3: Make sure you hold your breath when the MRI machine goes on, when they put that thing in your bye.
Speaker 2: He's coming over there. Did you gone work? Okay, he's gone. Now yeah, he's gone. Now what do you want to say? I don't know, but he's still another studio. Let's get into dirt. Okay.
Speaker 3: Seventy of the following gossip is made up by Dave.
Speaker 6: It's Dave's dirt on Kati w B. Of course that would play. No, Dave's actually not here right now. But we are going to get into a little new music for new music Friday, Naked Jonas has any one out? It's called The Sweet to Me? And then also do we do have new music from Zay?
Speaker 2: I like that one a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think it's it's like upbeat. I mean, he is like the pillar talk person, So I don't think we're gonna get super poppy music ever. From saying like one.
Speaker 2: Direction moody, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: I just want to report on this because we have been following the whole thing with Savannah Guthrie's mom and going in kind of she's disappeared. They've been asking for ransom, but right now authorities say that they have no suspects in her disappearance.
Speaker 2: To anyone that may be involved, do the right thing.
Speaker 3: This is an eighty four year old drama that needs vital medication for her well being. So we're not really sure any more details like apparently they were they found like blood in the home. They made like a video asking like hey, we're ready to listen.
Speaker 2: We're we're going to give you what you want right now.
Speaker 3: There's a fifty thousand dollars reward for any information for what's going on with that.
Speaker 2: I just hope she comes back safe, but we'll see I.
Speaker 6: Guess, all right, Well, Harry's Styles obviously, he released all of the tickets for Madison Square Guarden last week, and Rolling Stahone spoke to a San Diego State University student who got a side hustle as a part time tutor and earned ninety dollars per plasma donation because she wanted to be able to see one of her favorite artists. And we shouldn't have to be doing all of this, she says, just to afford tickets for one night, but she went the extra mile selling blood to afford tickets to go see Harry Styles and concert. Oh and I know that we complain about concert tickets and how artists are charging so much much nowadays, but we do have to remember that like everything in general is more expensive.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 6: A venue is going to be charging more, the production aspect is going to cost more to get whatever they might need to put together. So like, yes, it's probably on the artist to an extent, but it's not just the artist of why tickets are so expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of.
Speaker 3: Lots and lots of money, our guy Elon Musk, who has eight hundred billion dollars personal wealth. He just tweeted the other day saying whoever said money can buy happiness really knew what they were talking about, and the responses.
Speaker 2: Have been truly brutal.
Speaker 3: No one really feels bad for him at all, because, as I said, he has eight hundred billion dollars, So people are tweeting him back.
Speaker 2: Saying we don't feel bad for you, not one of us. Well, yeah, someone else. Does anyone sell sub atomic sized violins?
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, I'm like, come on, dude, you don't get to have that much money and say something like that. You just don't like I agree with the statement that he probably might be a miserable person right, because he thought that he would just keep like earning and getting more power and finally one day he would find the self fulfillment. And then he realized he's pretty much got everything that he's ever probably shot for in life, and it still didn't bring him that right exactly.
Speaker 10: My favorite super Bowl commercial that's already out is fifty cent and we know fifty cent is known for, uh having a lot of beefs. So I'm gonna play the commercial and the I'm gonna tell you how much he's trolling in this commercial has come to my attention to everyone's calling me a troll. Some said even King of Trolls.
Speaker 12: First of all, I'm flattered, but I'm dumb with or that I would never.
Speaker 1: Do a deal with door Dash.
Speaker 12: You quite literally delivered beef when millions of people are watching.
Speaker 2: I mean, who won't do something like that?
Speaker 12: So about time and I'm always on time? Uh, they tell combs, Well, a co incidence. No matter what kind of beef you have going on this weekend, remember door Dash delivers. And you know what goes great with beef? A bottle of this beautiful brass and connect age four years or fifty months, Who's kicking count.
Speaker 10: So a lot of the beef that he's talking about, they're all like hidden things.
Speaker 2: So first then you can't see it.
Speaker 10: He pulls out an ABC book and the reason is because he has beef with Floyd Mayweather and there's a running gag.
Speaker 2: That Floyd Mayweather can't read.
Speaker 10: Then he pulls out a bag of Cheeto puffs because of Puffy Diddy. He says, oh, look and Combs Sean Combs always on Time as a reference to his hip hop beef with Job Rule, who has a song called always on Time. And then he says the thing about four years or fifty months, which is how long Diddy sentences. Also fifty cents. So a lot of beef, a lot of shade, and I'm all here.
Speaker 2: I liken it too.
Speaker 6: He's so funny about it too well. Tonight is the opening ceremonies for the Winter Olympics in Italy, and special correspondents include Snoop No Dum, Stanley Tucci is Saturday Night Live alum Bowen Yang, and Not Gonna Lie podcaster Kylie Kelsey, which is Travis Kelsey's sister in law. Maria Carey is going to be performing at the opening ceremony singing in Italian. Do we think it'll be a train wreck or does she speak Italian?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I feel like everything Maria Carey does now is a little bit of a train wreck.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's true. Balan, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah uh, this is very niche news here. But the Wizard of Oz is coming back to broadcast TV, which I think is very exciting. So they used to back in the back in my mom's day, in Dave's day, they used to air The Wizard of Oz like once a year every year so you could watch it on TV. It came out in nineteen thirty nine and then it was just on like all the time, every single year. And the last time they played it on broadcast TV was thirty years ago, in nineteen ninety eight. And so they're bringing it back to broadcast TVs so you guys can all gather around your black and white TV and when it turns to color, you won't.
Speaker 2: Even realize it.
Speaker 3: That's what my mom always says, that it would turn to color and she didn't even know that there was color in it. It was just a good movie and the monkeys were scary, So they exciting still are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have we gone through some of this new music we did. We did Sane and Nick Jonas.
Speaker 10: All right, can we play this one for my guy, Miles Smith and a Nile horn. It's called Drive Safe and we got a new one from Somber. But I'm not going to play it for you because guess what nine o'clock, which is in like five minutes, were going to play the whole thing for you?
Speaker 6: We sure are, So we want to let you know that coming up this Sunday, from eleven am to six pm, we are going to be presenting a commercial free Big Game pre party. So it's seven commercial free hours of like the biggest songs to get you ready for the Big Game. And as part of that, we'll also have the Super Bowl sixty Tailgate concert. It's presented by net app from two thirty to four our time, and it's starring Teddy Swims, which vont loves us. So two thirty to four for that portion of it, all right, that's.
Speaker 2: Going to do it.
Speaker 6: For Dave's Dirt. You can't make this stuff up earlier. Is brought to you by the Leo Agency. If you're looking for some kind of a real estate action this year, if you need to buy a house, Ela House. Give those guys a call, find their website The Leoagency dot com. And coming up, we are going to do another one of Bond's Black History Month Moments. Who is the featured person on it this time?
Speaker 2: Or edition?
Speaker 6: Okay, new edition. We'll have our Friday Morning dance party and more first, all right, that's coming up next