Speaker 1: Theater this year.
Speaker 2: Jim Gaffagan will be there July nineteenth. John Mulani will be there August twenty second, Black Label Society September twenty fifth. I'll lef you fails at campaig dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 3: Thing as I go, and once again, welcome to Maxo and Parko.
Speaker 1: Parkoy. What I'm Parko?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 1: How you doing so good? How good to see you? Good to hear your voice?
Speaker 4: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: What's the goal here?
Speaker 4: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Here we go? Hark? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Let's do it?
Speaker 3: Tell me that the team they are most predominantly known for playing for? Oh wow, ready, okay, Ladanian, Tomlinson, Chargers, Edder and James.
Speaker 1: Nothing comes in my head. Oh wow, not familiar with Adrian James.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard the name Edrian James, but I wouldn't. I couldn't put a team to him.
Speaker 3: Cleveland Browns, Nope, nope, Indianapolis Colt Okay, Sean Alexander.
Speaker 2: Same thing, Seattle Seahawks, Priest Holmes nothing, Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Chief that's right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And by the way, did you know he played for the Ravens for three years before that?
Speaker 1: Really I did not know.
Speaker 6: And when he crossed, when he crossed the line, when he'd score touchdown, he'd go like this, he'd open his arms up line.
Speaker 1: It was sweets.
Speaker 4: He was really good.
Speaker 1: He was so awesome. Tiki Barber uh Tampa Bay that day, okay, played for the Giants.
Speaker 2: Nailed it right, good work right before they win the Super Bowl on that one.
Speaker 1: And then he wasn't on the Super Bowl team. I don't think he was.
Speaker 4: Let's see three time Pro Bowl for something. No, No, you're right.
Speaker 7: No, I think people said he was a d bag and that's why he got out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I forget about him.
Speaker 8: I saw him in a bathroom at the Serious Satellite.
Speaker 1: Nice I didn't. I didn't peek over this stall. That's not part of it.
Speaker 8: But yeah, he technically peed next to Tiki Barber. Let's pretty your hands.
Speaker 1: Up beatings because he's not here at all. That was a real story. Okay. That was when when Lake and I went and watched the NBA Draft.
Speaker 8: We had to do a broadcast from the Serious Satellite studios, and all I wanted to do was see Stern's studio.
Speaker 1: But they don't let anyone anywhere near that part of the building.
Speaker 8: Oh, I bet it's locked down. I was just in some random like prod room and lake and I did our little draft show and went to the bathroom. It's tiki barber you see.
Speaker 1: Beat.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He lives in the elevator, like literally in the elevator.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Beat Hong, you've been here. He goes JEMPI for five l st. Oh, what's a BMW? BMW it's a car. How do you sell bmw rs?
Speaker 3: Beat's been in here for three years trying to get to the fourth floor.
Speaker 5: Listen to that stuff live like oh yeah, oh yeah once in a while.
Speaker 1: Wow, beatle juice.
Speaker 7: The best Gary would be Garrett together and Gary's correct, didn't Beat Yeah, yeah, so funny.
Speaker 1: When is it suttering?
Speaker 6: John is yelling at on the phone again, beat your ass.
Speaker 1: I'm real, skinny man, I'm not like forty five pounds.
Speaker 3: When when Fred is across the room from be pretending to be an air traffic control.
Speaker 1: The different airplanes every It's one of the greatest bits of so.
Speaker 6: Good may Day mayde mayde jamal Lewis uh No, they had nothing, really, damn.
Speaker 4: I mean I would have bet you got them.
Speaker 1: Also outstanding, He had a two thousand yard year as well, did he not?
Speaker 3: Didn't Jamal crack two thousands correct, two thousand and three he made twenty and sixty six yards, one of the few players ever to do that. And lastly, and they're technically two teams, I guess you.
Speaker 1: Could probably, okay, hopefully, get one of them.
Speaker 4: Marshall fault.
Speaker 1: Forty nine ers.
Speaker 7: No, the Rams, Lewis Brand, the Colts. Yeah, he was unbelievable.
Speaker 6: He was one of those when when you played Madden, you can't be the Rams too good.
Speaker 1: But you know me and you play Madden.
Speaker 7: First thing we did was go get my friends trade trade Logic and go get Marshall fo Yeah.
Speaker 6: I can't wait. Yeah, I can't wait for the new one, even though it's going to be the same thing we played every year anyways, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go. You guys, you ready for some news?
Speaker 1: Sure, well that's not very Yeah, bad news hockey. Your daddy's out.
Speaker 6: On the golf bed. No, why he has a quarter or something? Oh he has what court?
Speaker 1: Not for himself? Excuse me? I was waiting for that, Jesus.
Speaker 3: Because he's not allowed to be within fifty yards of anything.
Speaker 4: Named shittycock.
Speaker 1: That's Tommy. Hey, what if we all when Rosen watching today? Just stand up?
Speaker 8: Excuse everybody, just put our cell phones right in his face?
Speaker 1: What are you doing here today?
Speaker 9: Mark?
Speaker 1: This guy is here, and just walk him all the way out of the building.
Speaker 4: Stop until and.
Speaker 8: All the time we say we're there calling the cops are open open man slapping you three times each.
Speaker 1: I'm going to watch those all.
Speaker 4: I'm going to.
Speaker 8: Decide if I watched The Widow's Bass season finale or more Predator videos.
Speaker 3: We got time time, it's a rainy day.
Speaker 8: Season one ends today. It's I'm telling you, best show of the year. It's fantastic. I cannot wait to see how it ends. It's gonna be awesome. The attention of detail man level, just fantastic. What attention to detail. I could give you a thousand things that would blow your mind if you went back and again. I've had to watch them twice because I actually watched it back with my wife because she wanted to watch it. So I've seen almost every episode twice, which is not something I've ever done.
Speaker 3: Anybody in there besides me seeing the Maternal Instinct documentary.
Speaker 1: Yet Kelly didn't Yeah, my wife watched it. Know what is that one about.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you about during the way. We talked about a lot the other day.
Speaker 3: Because it's about this woman who, in the worst possible way, steals a baby.
Speaker 1: You just can't belie on death Row.
Speaker 4: You just can't believe.
Speaker 1: I did see the trailer on Netflix. I saw the you know the what do they call that when you when you scroll over.
Speaker 3: The loud you kill everybody in town because it's you have no idea why it has to be that loud.
Speaker 1: What is that called? It's a dynamics something or other. I don't know what it's called. Yeah, but there's like a there's a dreaming term for it, and I don't remember what it's called. Doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: French tickler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it, you got it.
Speaker 4: Many believe.
Speaker 3: That the summer solstice, which happens on Sunday, the longest day of the year, could bring get paranormal activity.
Speaker 4: Here's Bree Tennis Brie hold on, hold on everybody, rayfer Bree the ghost.
Speaker 10: The summer solstice is considered a prime time for paranormal activity. Believers say the veil between the two worlds thins, allowing ghosts spirits and fairies an opportunity to cross over. Of course, there's no scientific proof this would happen, But on June twenty first, watch out for the Witchy Hour between midnine and one am and the Devil's Hour between three am and four am, all thought to be peak supernatural times.
Speaker 1: I'm bre Tennis peak supernatural because it doesn't exist, because that's nonsense.
Speaker 4: She's sitting right there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hey, Ganges.
Speaker 1: Right, See, what a weird thing to add to that story.
Speaker 8: When do fairies him in these When does that ever come up with?
Speaker 1: Like ghosts and supernatural.
Speaker 8: Phenomenon, that's not even a thing people don't talk about, like ghosts and ghoules and witches and.
Speaker 1: Fairies and sprites. What. Oh yeah, it's two different worlds completely, I mean, same idea. It's nonsense. We'll still pull your hands up.
Speaker 4: Oh god, Okay, do people believe in fairies? Yes, people still believe.
Speaker 1: In fairies, Carlin bit what about goblins?
Speaker 3: Definition is very wildly, from modern to whimsical disney stock characters to ancient, respected and sometimes speared nature spirits deeply rooted in cultural folklore.
Speaker 4: So yeah, some people believe in fairies.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm that's the next biggest fairy after the tooth fairy. Well, the taste fairy that was common for ye taste fairy. I don't know that one. Bell Staten Island fairy. Fairly odd parents. Oh yes, I'll tell Tommy about six four six. He's got to be the last one that's ever pass blocked. He's not get through the summer stall Soltice.
Speaker 4: I can see him having wings.
Speaker 1: Well, he'll be a little skirt forty five minutes. It'll be the summer house.
Speaker 4: That's great, very cleverly summer.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised he doesn't throw that party every year. He's going to start. Him and his brothers, their.
Speaker 6: Wives want to go, anybody's cousins.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, oh my, don't.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm supposed to be doing the news. Mm hmmm. Uh let's see you with that, with that, with that.
Speaker 3: Storms happening as we speak, there's gonna be some big ones today. Uh, splitting snaps. People know about that. Yeah, that's I mean, come on, let's just be honest. There's a lot of bad news going on, and I don't want to tell you about any of that.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, you know, I yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you for your honesty.
Speaker 4: How about this.
Speaker 3: Authorities in california're investigating a skydiver sighting by a pilot on his final approach into lax A Gulf. String jet pilot reported a potential skydiver crossing over the plane on Sunday afternoon. The pilot told the control tower someone in a wingsuit was at an elevation about four thousand feet. The FA Approach Control facility in southern California reported a skydiver in the west and the area west of six o five Freeway in north of one oh five these Los Angeles kind of. Schaff's department sent a helicopter to the area but did not find anyone matching the description in the air.
Speaker 1: That's not stude.
Speaker 8: My buddy John in the nineties jumped out of a plane once without a parachute.
Speaker 1: Yeah please, and he he was yeah.
Speaker 8: And then he jumped out of the plane, fell fast enough to catch another skydiver, like grabbed onto him, and then they both argued about like who should pull the parachute, like who should pull the rip chord, and then they pulled it at the last second, and then like pull your hands up.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna be real late. Never mind, it's just point. Did you hear about this woman in Brazil who was unbelievable?
Speaker 6: Is that real?
Speaker 1: Is that the real video?
Speaker 4: It is, man, it's real. Didn't I watched the landing.
Speaker 1: And then as we talked about yesterday, she was alive. Yeah, technically survived it temporarily totally, which is even worse. My god, cheaper. It's one of the most depressing stories in a while.
Speaker 8: And we hear terrible news every day, but there's everything about that is just haunting.
Speaker 1: That was in Brazil, right, terrible. That was Brazil, and that's where Oliver Tree passed away too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had never heard of him until they never heard of him. He's like some really good songs. Yeah, he's he. I guess he's a big deal, right.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. Was he a comedy It was like a TikTok guy.
Speaker 9: He was.
Speaker 5: He did everything himself, so he like he wrote his own music, he produced everything, He made his own music videos, he directed all his music videos. Like he was kind of just like a creator, like costumes and makeup though based on the song or something, so like it was. Yeah, it was a whole production direct Yeah, and his songs were kind of known for just like blowing up and going viral on like different social media platforms than people using his audio to their songs.
Speaker 1: And yeah, but he was hilarious.
Speaker 5: He was on a lot of famous YouTuber's pages and yeah, the dude was an icon.
Speaker 4: He was a pastor helicopter. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was doing like a world tour and I think the continent, yeah, every continent. Yeah, and I think the two helicopters maybe clouded or yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a terrible deal.
Speaker 4: That sucks. There you go.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's your news, ladies and gentlemen, So also do sports after this? Well you guys remind me though, Corey. I'm sorry, some of my meant to get to it and I forgot. There is a Viking cruise ship departing from Duluth this weekend, so we will actually see this this ship while we're there. I'm gonna talk to you guys about this when we come.
Speaker 1: Back, going all the way to where to like Scandinavia.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you about it when we come back.
Speaker 3: Trust me, it's it's it'll be an interesting conversation, I think, a cheaper.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, all right, let's talk Viking ship out of Duluth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's kind of neat.
Speaker 8: I to assume it's going all the way to Scandinavia. That's I assume you're hinting that it goes all the way there.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just stay with so boat spotters, a lot of people going to the Luth this weekend, including the parts.
Speaker 1: Of morning show will be Thursday night and Friday morning prodcasting.
Speaker 3: Down to the holiday in right downtown technically not the Holiday Inn. Where should we say we're broadcasting.
Speaker 1: I don't know. No Holiday Center, a Trium.
Speaker 3: Thank You Center, Center eight, a trim right on st. It's free and so come in and hang out with us. We're playing the initials at all. Boat Spotters will have a chance to see one of Viking's ocean going cruise ships as it departs for a two week Great Lakes cruise from Duluth Harbor this weekend. The Viking Polaris will be in the Twin Ports for the only time this summer, departing from Duluth Saturday, June twenty first for a fourteen night expedition through the Great Lakes that ends in Toronto.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't go across the Atlantic. Maybe that was me being way too optimistic. That we have a stay with an option with how big of a ship are we talking the.
Speaker 3: Six hundred and sixty six foot long chip, Make it huge, bitch, make it six hundred and sixty five or six hundred and sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'll put the curse on that, right to go ship. It's a ferry, that's what you did.
Speaker 4: There's a that's a huge that's a huge ghost.
Speaker 3: The six hundred and sixty six foot long ship, completed in twenty twenty two, has a capacity for three hundred and seventy eight passengers. It has seven decks, so it's a ferry with seven decks with a maximum crew of two hundred and sixty people. After finishing its cruise from Duluth, the Polaris will travel on another cruise to Nick, the capital of Greenland, where it embarks on a northwest passage through Greenland and Canada and then heads south to Toronto, then to the east coast of the US, where it starts at South American season, traveling to Chile and then Argentina, jumping off points for its cruises to Antarctica. So it starts here and eventually makes us all the way down to Antarctica.
Speaker 8: But it's unless I'm losing my mind. It sounds like it stays pretty close to the coasts. Yes, so it doesn't just like flat out cross the Atlantic.
Speaker 4: I gather the same.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it stays pretty cut which.
Speaker 4: Is cool with me.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as well as luxury accommodations, food and drink, pool and spa entertainment options.
Speaker 4: Bussing.
Speaker 1: You're not getting on that boat unless yeah, it's got the buffalo, you damn right.
Speaker 3: The players is also equipped with a laboratory that conducts research during its expeditions to the world's polar regions.
Speaker 4: Oh that's pretty neat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sister Chip the Viking Tantus Octantus oct a n TIS.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ok, taint.
Speaker 3: This is scheduled to doc twice in dilute this summer, arriving from Toronto on July twenty seventh, before setting off on a Great Lakes cruise and then coming back again on August twenty fourth.
Speaker 4: This is per cruise mapper.
Speaker 2: Somebody googled that is that a star or something as well? Sounds like it might be a star constellation. It comes from the constellation octan Octantus.
Speaker 1: Let me guess there's eight stars. A good guess three or three in the entire Milky Way Galaxy three. Sorry, daddy, say your brother. Your brother texted me he was so disappointed. This goes three with like five question marks. I know forty three. It's the Southern Hemisphere's pole Star.
Speaker 4: Amen, is that Max?
Speaker 1: I'm making an introduction man, Polestar po L L t A R. Is that still a thing? Polestar? Remember that was like we're twenty years ago. We used to go for concert. That was one of those spots right there was Polestar was a website where you could look up like where bands were touring. Oh, let me see if it still exists, because now you know, I mean, there's a million other ways to do it. But back in the day, Polestar was like a thing. Let me see here it's still a thing. Oh hang on poles poll Star. Yeah, it looks like it's still a thing. News charts data, Yep, still a thing. Way to go, Way to go, Polestar. You're holding on?
Speaker 3: So I would you know, I don't mind going on Christmas, but like you were talking about, I'm not a big fan of going from here to like England, you know, I don't want to go across where you.
Speaker 4: Can't see land. But if I can see land, I might get on that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'd go Antarctica. It'd be sweet.
Speaker 4: That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's maybe a dumb question.
Speaker 4: Go ahead on it.
Speaker 2: You can get out to the Atlantic Ocean from the Duluth Sure, thank you?
Speaker 4: Going through?
Speaker 1: Okay you can.
Speaker 2: There's some very like windy type of yeah, okay, Erie Canal fifteen, she's anybody I know that sound?
Speaker 1: No, what's the so? What country is the Panama Canal? In Pana? Can't get one by you? It happens Eka was in uh Lake Erie? Yeah? Oh, fun about it? God pooh? Time for a fan five on the Power Trip, Sastle floor is yours.
Speaker 6: Your Minnesota twins have won three straight. Let's go after they crushed the Rangers twelve to two. Your twins are thirty five and forty. They're off today because of the World Cup, but they're back at it tomorrow at one thirty five.
Speaker 1: Joe Ryan goes for your twins.
Speaker 4: They're off today for the World Cup because I have.
Speaker 1: A game at that venue, or there's a game in the area. Oh, where is it?
Speaker 2: Where's the technic where do they play at the texts Rangers hot? Are they in Dallas? They're in Arlington. They're rating down by Dallas. Yeah, because Dallas is one of the host sites.
Speaker 1: So I think they're off today because you have the traffic and all that. One thirty five tomorrow Joe Ryan for the Twins. Hell, yeah again. Then they have Arizona this weekend and the Dodgers in town on Monday. England and Crow that's going to be a heck of again in Arlington. Yeah, no kidding. Is in England the favorite? No, they're not the favorite. They're probably the favorite for that game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they haven't won since like the France France's.
Speaker 1: Argentina looked last night. Yeah, they could do it again. The last dance killed is Messi thirty eight.
Speaker 5: Have you seen this these pictures of Messy bathing You mean Nemal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nuts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's I guess his parents so Messi obviously no Messi and then you mean you Mall is like the new star from France, the young kid. His parents won thing from Spain. His parents won some sort of competition and when Messi was playing for Barcelona, it was like a photo shoot with a player of Barcelona and it happened to be messy, and it was pictures of you mean, Yamal in a bathtub and it was like messy behind it, they're like bathing him.
Speaker 1: Like a baptized that was coming.
Speaker 5: But it's just crazy, like the generation's best star and then the next future star right in like how what are the odds of that?
Speaker 1: Plans and sees what like sixteen years old?
Speaker 6: Professonally, Yeah, yeah, Messi scored his first career hat trick because the World Cup and he had one called off.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, pretty cool. All right, let's see here.
Speaker 6: John Tortorella will not return us the Vegas Golden Knights head coach. The Golden Knights lost the Stanley Cup final to Carolina Zecho.
Speaker 1: There we go, Why is this board not working?
Speaker 2: Sticky sticky boy, Yeah, we've all been It seemed like it was a pretty temporary thing from the beginning. And then he made a run to the final and we're wondering, maybe, just maybe, is he gonna earn his job? And as we mentioned earlier, uh, Golden Knights looking looking past towards which you know he didn't.
Speaker 1: He wasn't all perfect.
Speaker 2: That he cost him well almost cost him a draft pick with the whole media issues where he didn't talk to the media after winning a series.
Speaker 1: So I don't know it. He'll probably maybe find a place.
Speaker 2: He was hired at a boat store and they called him while he was buying a bullet. Oh, so who knows where he'll be next when he gets the call. But he's good enough.
Speaker 1: He put that team to the Stanley Cup Final and damn near won the thing.
Speaker 6: So you say it, I don't know, let me think about it. Guy says, this is an opportunity to manage in the big leagues.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's such a great scene. H Do you think the Wild will trade for Dylan Larkin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're gonna They're gonna give it their best shot. Whether they have the inventory to do so and can make a deal happen, that's another question. But I guarantee you that Bill Garian is going to do everything in his power to do that, because that is a much easier, much cleaner fit than going after you know, a guy like Matthews or or anybody else available. So this could be a perfect perfect thing, timing and everything. But in a while, of the assets to make Steve be happy enough to make the deal happen.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 6: The Links are in La to Night to Battle the Sparks. The Links are eight and a half point favorites. They are eleven and three and a half. One of the best players on the planet on their team in Olivia. Mind, you just watched her.
Speaker 1: She's so good.
Speaker 5: She really is, Like she's unbelievable. I think she has a chance to be like one of the best WNBA players of all time. And it's just insane. She's like Kyrie out there with her handle and her skill and yeah, it's it's next level. And they're doing this without a fight, and they're the best team in the league without fees. So it's going to be dangerous when she comes back.
Speaker 7: I mean she's not even just in Rookie of the Year time. I mean she's running away with that. She's an MVP. Talk for Wilson, it's nuts, man.
Speaker 2: No doubt winn Is feedback. It's gonna be a little bit, yeah, I think so. Yeah, she's out of the boot now. I don't know the exact date, but I would think towards the end of the season. But if they get her healthy back by the end of the season, they could be dangerous.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're already the best team in WNBA, aren't that true? Yeah? Yeah, uh.
Speaker 6: Speaking of the NBA, that draft is six days from today. The Washington Wizards have the number one overall. Pick your Wolves Hogs, Daddy will pick twenty eighth.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think it's gonna be Devansa. I think it has to be Devansa. I think he has the highest upside a j advanced out of BYU that is. But there are some other guys too, Like even Cam Boozer is a guy that a lot of people are looking at as he's pro ready.
Speaker 1: His body is ready six.
Speaker 5: Ten to forty two Fifty, corey that's a huge bit and he's, uh he's got a dad who played in THE nba for a long, time so he understands that side of. It BUT i think in terms of, skill upside and What washington could use really, FORWARD i think the bans is the, pick And washington's kind of a Sneaky they're kind of a sneaky team coming out of The. East now they have some pieces with With Trey young And Anthony davis and a couple other.
Speaker 1: Guys that like you coulda watch out For washington there in The, east and.
Speaker 7: They pay a lot of people that there's A there's been a healthy debate about if This Darren peterson is going to, go it's gonna go first over And i've been he's kind of trying to do the hole maneuver a.
Speaker 1: Bit.
Speaker 7: NOW i don't think he really wants to go To, utah WHICH i don't blame anybody for not wanting to go To, utah but it seems Like aja he's BEEN i, mean even before this college season, started they were talking.
Speaker 1: About aj being the number one. Overall who would you take number one Overall hawk.
Speaker 4: In THE nba?
Speaker 3: Draft, yeah there's some many, choices BUT i THINK i don't know why you're why you guys are good.
Speaker 4: GOING i put a lot of research into.
Speaker 1: This, yeah you shouldn't laugh at. Him he can't wait for.
Speaker 4: It it's not just THAT i can't wait for. It it's SOMETHING i think versus it's my job.
Speaker 1: Excitement i'm gonna do it ahead of time for. Once happy birthday To Kendrick.
Speaker 4: Lamar, yeah happy.
Speaker 1: Birthday happy Birthday kendrick Mean.
Speaker 6: Jumper twenty, sixth THE Us open'll take place tomorrow At Hittycock.
Speaker 1: Hills he didn't say it, right You're. Sam it definitely sounded like it was the LETTER t instead of the letter.
Speaker 4: It sounds like something that you got to.
Speaker 1: Annunciate that's a dangerous. Word. Shitty, no.
Speaker 3: This is not a.
Speaker 6: Park Yeah hills In, Southampton New. York we will bet on it in about twenty.
Speaker 8: Two that was A Shador sanders moment a little and that it sounded like you said it with teas it.
Speaker 1: Did, Man i'm sweating.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, YEAH i was Watching.
Speaker 1: Cops, yeah a great.
Speaker 4: Film thank.
Speaker 1: You yeah that's about. It oh, good, Good well you guys are bored with. Me jet sauce that you were. Great? Thanks, hey did you guys think You i'll?
Speaker 4: Cast?
Speaker 1: Yes would you trade For John moran BECAUSE i know that might be the? Thing, YES i, WOULD i would, TOO i would? Not why? Not, YEAH i don't. THINK i don't think that's a Pirate. Kyrie, yeah sounds like. That Kyrie steam is a cool and Awful jesteam is coming. Back. Though if you want to Stop victor M, banana not many guys can do. It you got to give up to give up pretty. Much, yeah what do you gotta give up For. Jaw you just Probably randall and a P, yeah but he's got a big contract.
Speaker 5: Too, yeah so probably Probably dante as, well because you're not gonna beb to resign.
Speaker 1: Him so, Yeah, hawk would you trade? That?
Speaker 4: Yeah Probably i'm gonna see, though BECAUSE i need.
Speaker 1: More, Yeah, mike who would you take in?
Speaker 4: Return probably Actor Kja, no that's m.
Speaker 1: S with his friends and.
Speaker 4: Excited he's, like he's.
Speaker 3: Like five horn.
Speaker 4: Leghorns, no that's the other.
Speaker 3: One what who's a little guy with the long Sam, yeah he likes to he likes hose guns when he gets.
Speaker 9: Excited of COURSE i, SAID i, SAID i, SAID i got a. Gun, yeah he is very Scared Jaw viking's. News after this powers your morning show.
Speaker 2: Fan This, thursday head To maynards In excelsior WITH kf fans Justin guard enjoy, games great drink, specials and plenty of chances to score great prizes throughout the.
Speaker 1: Night the party starts at six. Pm more info dot com your, Calendar.
Speaker 6: Hey is that?
Speaker 4: Go and we'll be gathering rather soon here for the next Golf.
Speaker 2: Beto YouTube k fan you'll be able to See marnie's.
Speaker 4: Face R roots bloody.
Speaker 1: Roots, geez my name is that was a solid run of roots. References we got, there, Right, Paul yeah we, did, Man i'm proud of. Everybody. Thanks, YES i. Was you said we're gonna see, uh.
Speaker 4: Don't repeat, it please your own. Sake for your own, sake.
Speaker 1: It's time For vikings. News it's time For vikings. News it's time For.
Speaker 7: Vikings it's on The Power, trip presented By joe.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 8: Right, so Former BEARS Gm Ryan pace joined The vikings as a football. Advisor he was THEIR gm from twenty fifteen through twenty twenty, one according To Pro Football talk Dot.
Speaker 1: COM i didn't fact. Check where's the? THING i was so.
Speaker 4: Confused do you know the current GM's name For Ryan?
Speaker 1: Poles, yeah yesterday we Hired Yea Nor.
Speaker 4: Yeah So Ryan pace is the Former.
Speaker 8: Yeah he's been with The Atlanta falcons for the last four. YEARS i thought this was interesting at the bottom of the, story, Right, CHRIS i always read the last.
Speaker 4: Line always read the last.
Speaker 8: Line the last line of the STORY i read about this was current ASSISTANT Gm Ryan grigson will remain with the, team but with a different.
Speaker 1: Title that sounds like a. Demotion, yeah mm. Hmm you don't word it like.
Speaker 8: That when it's, like but we're going to pay him two million more a year and he's got way more. Responsibility that's always, like well we're going to keep him. On, Yeah SO i wonder what's going on with. That So Ryan griggson apparently will. Stay But Ryan pace is now one of big time advisors For Nolan. Teasley, yeah welcome. Aboard what is undoing was the quarterback. Position It's trubisky justin. Fields that's almost every GM's.
Speaker 3: Done.
Speaker 1: Quarterback you're out and you swing and miss on the, quarterback.
Speaker 8: Right Kas Patrick mahomes was what's seven or eight picks Behind.
Speaker 1: Trubisky they picked, second and The holmes was what? Tenth, yeah give her. TAKE i think they traded up for him to Tri. Bisky, yeah Jack, MAN i have such a he's still in the, league, man is he? Really? Yeah, Pittsburgh, yeah, YEAH.
Speaker 6: I, Think well they were. ON i THINK i saw something the other day that was Cam ward and. HIM i think he's the backup In tennessee now THAT i, think AND i think that they showed Cam ward trying to throw it into.
Speaker 1: The that like net thing and he couldn't do. It and then pretty.
Speaker 7: Whisky nailed it like three times swinging and, missing and The titans are below the windows.
Speaker 4: ALIVE i think he's going to be.
Speaker 3: GREAT i, HOPE i. DO i think he's gonna be. Great that new, stadium all that, stuff it's gonna happen In.
Speaker 4: NASHVILLE I.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 8: Too you guys want to try a football gambling related trivia?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, YEAH i don't Think i've ever won anything More.
Speaker 1: Okay on, drafts on. DraftKings the odds For Offensive player of The.
Speaker 8: Year, now if you're not super familiar with this, award it's almost never quarterbacks because that they went M vps right.
Speaker 1: Right So Offensive players of The year is just somebody that puts up dynamic. Numbers it's not a. Quarterback Justin jefferson is tied for. Sixth give me the five in front of him and the person that he's tied with for best odds to Win Offensive player of The. Year, No squon's right behind, him j S.
Speaker 3: N j S n is.
Speaker 1: Fifth, wow that's. Surprising running backs.
Speaker 8: McCaffrey McCaffrey is tied With. Jefferson so you have five and, six give me the top.
Speaker 1: Four i'm. Banking what's the receiver and Some Jamar. Chase chase is third makes Sense brown two running backs and a wide. Receiver that's not the love.
Speaker 4: Kid what's The lions?
Speaker 1: Kid give the favorite at four to. One he's so, Good thank, You you're, welcome. Daddy so one running back and one wide receiver ahead of just receiver.
Speaker 6: Is very.
Speaker 8: Good and, last but not, least the guy who is second in odds to Win Offensive player of The year.
Speaker 1: Is running, back right gibb n n F c n F c running.
Speaker 11: Back got a really cool first name. Forget, yeah he could be an, offense especially this.
Speaker 1: Year he's gonna be there trust, trust they're.
Speaker 7: Buns but that division is bunds divisions having gone like worse to first for the last like several.
Speaker 1: Years something like. That, yeah JUST i like That. JETS i like That jets is up there. Though they're trust and then he's going to get the ball this year they are hind. Quarters oh, yeah real BAD.
Speaker 4: Mhm should you get for asking?
Speaker 6: Corn?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah The viking Sign Tighten Marshall lang what, Yeah Marshall lane.
Speaker 1: Former literally never heard of this man in my Entire you're not a football, fish You, No i'm definitely not where do you go to?
Speaker 4: College where do you go to? College, Marshall United states Of? AMERICA i believe he Went.
Speaker 3: Cincinnati, no, no he went To Northwestern Native thank thank, you thanking six four two forty six blocking tight?
Speaker 1: End excuse?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Blocking Bl what did they?
Speaker 4: Say sounded like you so?
Speaker 1: Blacking?
Speaker 6: No what a?
Speaker 8: Verb?
Speaker 1: Blacking?
Speaker 3: No Not. Rosy we also signed a defensive lineman mm, hmm by the name Of Javari?
Speaker 4: Ritzy?
Speaker 1: Oh is he putting on The? RITZY a great?
Speaker 4: SONG i wish say we could put you on the. Freeways, okay swinging a, minute it's coming at. All i'd like to put your top of a Rocket.
Speaker 1: Shipsy why you have ritz? Crackers? Oh, yeah what do you put on? Them peanut, butter that's? It cheese and.
Speaker 4: Cake. Frosting cigarette?
Speaker 1: Butts what you do? CIGARETTES i used TO i love.
Speaker 4: Cigarettes the only kind of BUTTS i don't?
Speaker 1: Like have a cigarettes and some rits? Today what would you rather have right? Now? Oh a? Fee so probably some. Rits but IF i go? Cracking would you?
Speaker 9: Please?
Speaker 4: Cracking?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 1: When? Parker how many cigarettes do you think you've had in your entire? Life ive never had? One? Zero good for, you proud enough to say like three again When i'm drunk On New Year's evening and then flick it that. DISASTER i don't. THINK i.
Speaker 8: THINK i think the first TIME i tried WHEN i was like twenty or twenty, one AND i think the last TIME i, tried WHEN i was probably twenty, three that was.
Speaker 1: Enough what a waste of, time that's.
Speaker 7: Fair, yeah it's a, Waste what a waste of. Time had my first one In turkey just a couple months ago and. Terrible it wasn't, great BUT i felt really. Cool it felt so, cool so right cool success or it?
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah it.
Speaker 6: Is AND i don't know exactly Where turkey, is but In europe they have like very graphic pictures on the.
Speaker 1: Poll, yeah for, sure to keep you from. Smoking yeah that was anybody down, All, yeah graphic picture is the first time cigarette. Smoker what kind of a grip did you? Have how did you hold? It how did you flick?
Speaker 9: It what did you?
Speaker 1: Do you got? It you had to do the two.
Speaker 7: Fingers, Yeah i'm saying you gotta do the two fingers and then you just let it dangle for a little, bit you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, YEAH i could just let it just.
Speaker 3: Conversation, yeah SOMETIMES i go to the nail place and ask him to make it look LIKE i.
Speaker 4: Smoke you need.
Speaker 6: Help is that the same place where you got Your johnson knocked around by a shower?
Speaker 1: Head, oh we're in the.
Speaker 4: World why why WOULD i go to a mile?
Speaker 6: Place they, said the place across the street is one of those massage.
Speaker 1: Parlors so he.
Speaker 6: Volunteered, yeah of, course and the lady used the shower head to knock out Miss.
Speaker 1: Johnson he used a credit.
Speaker 4: Card that is the worst summation Of, yeah that's skipping a lot of.
Speaker 1: Key so many. Times didn't you use a credit? Card that part is. Accurate had to call my.
Speaker 3: Dad he's on a list rewards and me and the Former cincinnati Mayor Jerry.
Speaker 1: Springer uh look, who, well look what the cat.
Speaker 4: Having to do with these guys? Today they're out of.
Speaker 3: CONTROL i try to reel them. In, yeah none of the mics over here work with this. One so you're gonna have to go over there and stay with those.
Speaker 1: SLUTS i watch you again for the rest of my whole. Life so that's it For vikings.
Speaker 4: News, well, yeah we hired that guy and we signed those two. Players.
Speaker 1: YEP a couple of other QUICK nfl.
Speaker 8: Notes The saints are bringing back defensive End Cameron jordan for a sixteenth season a one year. Deal good for, him a team record one and thirty two. Sacks, right that was not for a.
Speaker 1: Year that's his.
Speaker 4: Career rose And.
Speaker 8: Alden smith's families decided to send his brain To boston to have it examined FOR.
Speaker 1: Cte he Died saturday at age thirty. Six no cause of death.
Speaker 8: Yet the family claims That alten had numerous concussions in THE. Nfl, yeah still don't, know but he remember his buddy ran into the. HOUSE a couple of minutes, later he comes back out And alden slumped over in the passenger seat and.
Speaker 1: Was, gone, crazy, terrible who?
Speaker 3: Knows All, Right, Hey, ROSO i know you don't have a mic right, now but remind ME i want to ask you about. That if you got any information about The Chicago bears stadium, situation BECAUSE i know you got friends down. There, yeah because they're to. Move it's gonna happen. NOW i thought for the longest time it was it was a game they were. Playing they are going To.
Speaker 4: Indiana now this is gonna.
Speaker 3: Happen it's gonna, happen and it's too bad BECAUSE i love that, Stadium Soldier.
Speaker 4: Field even though it's a tough place person to, play it's a cool place to go see a.
Speaker 1: GAME i think how wrong it would feel if The vikings were In, Hudson. Wisconsin, yeah that'd be.
Speaker 8: Weird and we can talk all we want about how there's, like you, know The jets.
Speaker 1: And giants Playing New. Jersey but, yeah just. Wrong it just feels. Weird, Hey, rosie what were you doing last? Night and he had his crank in his left. Hand, MARK i mean it was a too stone Ambidexters so, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's got to you, know you gotta stay on.
Speaker 1: Top they all, right let's bet on golf after. This Mark rosen is. Here this is The Power Trip Morning show on The van