Speaker 1: News Radio seven hundred WLW Mike Allen and Saturday Midday kind of a cold and brisk Saturday morning.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, just one.
Speaker 1: You think Trump derangement syndrome can't get any worse?
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: We found out this week that Democrats want military men and women to ignore orders that they, the Democrats, think are illegal. And the six Democrats that we're talking about, they put out a statement on video. Are you gonna hear that in just a second. Of the six Democrats are Senator Elise Slotkin, she's the ringleader on this, from Michigan, Senator Mark Kelly, who he's a Democrat, but I think you ought to know better. He's from Arizona, Representative Chris Deluzio from Pennsylvania, Representative Maggie Goodlander from New Hampshire, Chrissy Hulahan from Pennsylvania, and Representative Jason Crowe from Colorado. They put this video together and put it out on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Could you play that please?
Speaker 3: Liam?
Speaker 4: I'm Senator Alissa Soockin, Senator Mark Kelly, Representative Chris Stluzio, Congressman Representative Chrissy.
Speaker 2: Hulahan, Congressman Jason Crowe. I was a captain in the United States.
Speaker 4: Navy, former CIA officer, former Navy, former paratrooper and Army ranger, former intelligence officer.
Speaker 2: Former Air Force.
Speaker 4: We want to speak directly to members of the military and the intelligence community.
Speaker 2: Who take risks each day keep Americans safe.
Speaker 4: We know you are under enormous stress and pressure right now.
Speaker 5: Americans trust their military, with that trust is at risk.
Speaker 2: This administration is pitting our uniform, military.
Speaker 4: And intelligence community professionals.
Speaker 2: Against American citizens.
Speaker 6: Like us.
Speaker 2: You all swore an oath to protect and defend this constitution.
Speaker 4: Right now, the threats to our constitution aren't just coming from right here at home.
Speaker 7: Our laws are clear.
Speaker 2: You can refuse illegal orders.
Speaker 4: You can refuse illegal orders. You must refuse illegal orders.
Speaker 2: No one has to carry out orders that violate the law or our constitution.
Speaker 4: We know this is hard and that it's a difficult time to be a public servant.
Speaker 2: But whether you're serving in the CIA, the Army, or Navy the Air Force.
Speaker 7: Your vigilance is critical.
Speaker 2: And know that we have your back because now more than.
Speaker 8: Ever, the American people need you.
Speaker 4: We need you to stand up for our laws, our constitution, and who we are as Americans.
Speaker 2: Don't give up. Don't give up, don't give up, don't give up the ship. You know, I tell you what I know. I say this all the time, but I mean it.
Speaker 1: I never, in my wildest dreams would have thought I would hear United States senators and congress members telling service members to ignore orders. Where in the hell is that coming from? And you just wonder what's next. They are encouraging these members of the military to ignore orders from their superiors, the main one being and we're going to talk about the oath in a second year the president of the United States. This has what it has come to with these people, the Democrats. And you talk about a horrible precedent. You know, they set the precedent with respect to lawfare.
Speaker 2: They invented it, they started it. And you know, I have to say.
Speaker 1: Republicans are reacting, I think as appropriately as they should, but they started it. Now they come up with this Senator Slotken, she's the one that the ringleader on this thing. She says, quote the threats to our constitution are coming right from right here at home close quote.
Speaker 2: You know what that makes me sick.
Speaker 1: We are all so tired of the whole threat to democracy thing. I mean, give it a rest, find something else to say. Let's just break this down and look at it by the numbers. One ICE is in these cities to enforce immigration laws that Congress passed. It is illegal. I don't care what anybody says. It's just blatantly obvious. It is illegal to trespass into our country by ignoring our laws. Three ICE agents are sworn to enforce the law as written by Congress. They don't like the immigration laws, then change them. You know, Biden, lets this is forth. Biden, lets untold millions of people illegal aliens into this country. Trump tries to clean it up, and now you get this from the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Ignore order.
Speaker 1: Five Democrats are urging service members to basically commit treason versus the United States, and Trump came out really strong on that yesterday. Some of the Republican reactions. Senator Eric Schmidt from Missouri said, I'm quoting him. Elected Democrats just released a video encouraging members of the military to commit treason and defy orders from the President of the United States. And that's exactly what they're telling these young men and women to do. You know, I just it's still it's just so hard to fathom what the hell they're thinking. Then you got Senator Schmidt, Eric Schmidt from Missouri Republican. He goes on to say that at the end of it, this is a quote. At the end of the day, they're meaning the Democrats, at the end of the day, they're mad at the They're mad the America. Can people chose Trump and now they're calling on the military and intelligence community to interfere. It just sounds a little subversive to me. Some in the administration and the media. This is from Senator Hulahan, one of the Democrats. Some of the administration and media are actively working to distort that message into something The message that they're putting out something dark and divisive. You think talent service members to ignore orders is not dark or divisive. Igazand to say, let me be absolutely clear, there is nothing more patriotic, nothing more stabilizing, and nothing more true to the rule of law than reminding our military of their constitutional obligations and reassuring them that if they are ever given an unlawful order, they do not have to carry it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's real. It really makes me.
Speaker 1: Happy that we're having Democrats tell service members to ignore the law, and that's what they're doing. That's what they're doing, and what the Democrats are saying that's not dark or divisive. These people are delusional, you know. Yeah, he says doing this is something dark and divisive that what the Republicans are doing. You know, let me ask a question. Isn't treason dark or divisive? Isn't sedition dark or divisive? Again, you have to look at the horrible precedent that this sets. It's a horrible precedent. You know, what are we to do when one of the two major political parties in the United States tells service members to take the law into their own hand and disobey their superior officers. This cannot go unchallenged. Something must be done about this. There must be accountability. You know, maybe I missed it, but I didn't hear anything in that video about exactly which orders the Democrats believed to be illegal. They had plenty of time to put it in there if they wanted to, but they didn't. Senator Lindsey Graham, he spent three decades in the army jag. He was livid when he found out about this. He's all over it. He also wants to know what so called illegal orders the Democrats are talking about, and he wrote a letter to these six idiots telling them just that he wants to know. Here's what he says. This is lindsay, I cannot find a single example of an ill legal order during this administration. But as a member of Congress, I believe you owe it to the country to be specific as to which orders you believe are unlawful in this regard, could you please provide clarity on what orders issued by President Trump or those in his chain of command you consider illegal.
Speaker 2: I think that letter.
Speaker 1: Went out Wednesday and we haven't heard anything, but it's not an unreasonable request.
Speaker 2: There's a guy named Douglas R. Lindsay.
Speaker 1: He wrote an op ed in the publication military dot Com, and if you're a service member, retired service member, reservist, you know what Military dot com is. He's the deputy editor and he's also retired USAF Lieutenant colonel. Colonel Lindsey thinks the video is misguided.
Speaker 2: I think he's being kind there.
Speaker 1: Here's what the colonel wrote in Military dot Com about this, and I'm quoting him. Service members are not blank slates waiting to be told what is right. They do not drift through their careers, unaware of the law or uncertain of the boundaries of their authority. So when a video implies that service members need public reminders to uphold the law, it misses the reality of the situation, that is that service members must practice lawful decision making on a daily basis, not because someone tells them to, but because it is who they are expected to be.
Speaker 2: I think that's a long way of saying, we don't need this.
Speaker 1: We don't need it, Democrats, you don't know what in the hell you're talking about.
Speaker 2: We don't need this.
Speaker 1: And let's just for a second here, let's talk about the oath of enlistment that every service member takes.
Speaker 2: When they enlist.
Speaker 1: The Oath of Enlistment again, sworn by everyone who joins the military states. They and I am quoting here, they quote, will obey the orders of the President of the United States. Let me just read it again. Will obey the orders of the President of the United States.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me. They're taking the oath according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the law for every branch of the service, and we're gonna be talking to Steve Gooden. I know you know Steve from his many appearances on the show. He spent a long time in the Army JAG as well, and we're going to ask.
Speaker 2: Him about that.
Speaker 1: Let me add that the UCMJA Uniform Code of Military Justice also states that orders can orders do carry Listen to this, the presumption of legality. Again, orders do carry the presumption of legality. That's in the law, that's in the UCMJ. Let me just pose this scenario just for a minute here, Okay, what if Colonel Paul Tibbets and you may or may not know who he is, he was the pilot of the Anola Gay, the B twenty nine that dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima. He was the pilot and he had a crew of course, that dropped the A bomb on Hiroshima. What if he woke up on the morning of August sixth, nineteen forty five and said, you know what, my crew and I thought about it overnight and we've come to the conclusion that the order to drop the A bomb is illegal and we're not going to carry it out. I mean, obviously that's an extreme example, but that's what we're talking talking about here.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just can't have that in the military.
Speaker 1: Again, as I said, the Uniform Code of Military Justice states that quote, orders carry the presumption of legality, orders carry the presumption of legality. One more time, orders carry the presumption of legality. So, just to sum it up, the top democrats in this country are telling service members not to follow the orders of the President of the United States.
Speaker 2: Their commander in chief.
Speaker 1: That's what we've come to in the year twenty twenty five in this country. And it's sad and it makes me angry. There has to be consequences for this. Let me just close by saying this, I really do wonder what is next with these people. You just don't know what's coming next. I think this is going to blow up in their face. Trump seems gung ho to do something about it. You just can't have it anyway, That's what I think. I want to know what you think. Seven four nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred. The big one are the numbers. Mike Allen, Saturday midday, all right, I get to the callers, and we got a good number of them this morning. Just one quick announcement. I want to say this congratulations to the Saint Xavier Bombers. They beat my beloved Elder Panthers last night at pay Course Stadium. A lot of my buddies went and talked to them afterwards. Heck of a game, man. Elder was up I don't know twenty something points and Saint.
Speaker 2: X came roaring back.
Speaker 1: Good luck to the Bombers as they proceed hopefully to the state championship and win that. You know, my deal is, if it can't be Elder, I wanted to be a GCL team. So again, congratulations to the Saint X Bombers for a hell of a game last night. All right, let's get back to business here. Let's talk to Joey. Hey, Joey, good morning, Good morning, Mike, how are you today?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 2: What you got for me?
Speaker 10: Well, a couple of things I'd like to touch on briefly. One with this military stuff. It's just completely.
Speaker 3: Unacceptable and something.
Speaker 10: Needs to be done about these things that just continue to go on. It really does. There's got to be consequences for your actions. And ultimately, all they're trying to do is what they do with everything else. All they're trying to do is divide the military and create chaos. And they will. They will, because what they're gonna do is they'll scout and recruit a couple poster boys or girls in the military. They'll come forward, they'll be on the news.
Speaker 7: They'll make a stink out of it.
Speaker 10: And they're trying to can't create chaos in the military. All they would love more than anything is some big bass with protests outside of it. All the other idiots showing up, all the other paid morons showing up. Throw Antiitha in there, create a team. That's what they want. And they should all be really asham in themselves. And I hope they're damned by God, and I'm sure he's watching and has had enough of this crap. That is the ultimate goal. That's what they want to do. And they've divided our families.
Speaker 7: They have.
Speaker 10: They have divided our families, they divided our schools. They brain morse and indoctrinated people, and now they're going after the military and love nothing more to say, Oh look what Trump did again. That's that's all they want. It's disgusting.
Speaker 11: And the other thing.
Speaker 10: I'd like to touch on real quick is I think mister Trump made a mistake, man, Marjorie Tareley gree calling her out and cut his mouth off, frankly, And I'm on his side. Connor a trader, man, that is one strong out of an ordinary woman. She resigned last night.
Speaker 2: I heard that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so he.
Speaker 10: Needs to somehow amend this. That's one strong woman. If anybody's watching any interviews with her with moron interviewers in hallways or in any of the hearings or anything that goes on, that's one bad woman. That's really intelligent, very smart, and she has been an outstanding, pitfull staunch supporter of Donald Trump. And you know she's gonna throw knockout punches. She's not going to walk away. And I think he needs to do something about that. He jumped the gun on her, and I'm always on his side, don't get me wrong, But man, he shouldn't have called her a trader and called her out. She resigned, and that's just one strong woman. He made a mistake there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't call someone a trader unless you're talking about these six congress people.
Speaker 2: I think you know in many ways that they are.
Speaker 1: But I don't know what her deal is she seems to be a you know what stir but it's he's and you know, unlike a liberal. I and you, by what you just said, are not afraid to criticize people on our team. And the top guy on our team that would be President Trump. He sometimes just takes it too far. It's like he can't help himself.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was really sadden to see that we don't need dissension in our ranks.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, you know, And she went on the View and she didn't really do anything. I think she's trustworthy. I think he's jumped the gun. You know, the women in the View, she could destroy them for crying out loud yep. I just think he I think he's jumped the gun.
Speaker 12: He should have.
Speaker 10: Backed up a little bit, because, man, I'm telling you, I really like her, even under these circumstances. That is one strong, bad woman. There's a lot of guys or anybody in there that can't hold a stick to her. And if anybody out there has listened to don't believe me, just search her being stopped in the hallways of Congress talking to these idiots. She destroys them. And she has been an outstanding support over his I think he's made a mistake there and he needs to somehow. I don't know what he can do. But man, you know she resigned, so that speaks well, yeah.
Speaker 2: It does, it does. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you filling us in on that, Joey, Yes, really do thank you for the call. Yeah, I don't get that that kind of came out of the blue. I didn't really pay a whole lot of attention to her.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 1: I do know that Trump was or maybe did find a Republican to run in the primary against her, So who knows. Let them the Democrats have their dissension and their confusion and all of their nonsense. We don't need it. We're getting a job done. Hey, let's talk to Ray on west side. He says, I'm missing one important fact.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 14: Ray?
Speaker 2: How are you doing? And thanks for calling.
Speaker 7: I haven't checked.
Speaker 15: How many of these people have any reserve active status right now?
Speaker 2: What people?
Speaker 15: The people of the sixth Oh, turnaround and.
Speaker 14: You know what people?
Speaker 2: Good question. I don't know.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 1: I have always respected Senator Mark Kelly's prior service. I think he went pretty high up the rest of them, I don't know. There was one of them that they say, well, you know, she had intelligence experience.
Speaker 2: I don't know the answer to that question.
Speaker 1: One thing I do know is Lindsey Graham's got about thirty years in the JAG and he is on this like white on Rice.
Speaker 15: Well, Kelly is an astronaut.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 15: He's not on any reserve status. The point that I'm getting at is they're not subject to the UCMJ.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are in ten years in the reserves.
Speaker 2: Ray they are. I mean, and I'll ask Steve Gooden even if you're out about that.
Speaker 8: That's why I was going to say, it's a question for Steve, right, and I'll ask him.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong about that, but we were. We were always under the assumption that it applied to us. And you know what, it doesn't matter what they are. I mean, they're telling active duty soldiers, sailors and marines to if they don't like the law, then they're not going to obey it, ignore the order if they think it's wrong.
Speaker 2: And we can't have that in the military.
Speaker 15: No, no, no, you absolutely cannot have it. But I only bring it up in the fact that if they're out because most people don't understand the difference between the UCMJ versus regular civilian. True, and you do, okay, and Steve certainly does. But if they're already out, they do not carry any active you know, in active reserve status. They're allowed to run their mouths even if they're stupid. Well, and they're definitely stupid.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 15: The closest thing is that they're endorsing fragging, which obviously, yeah, you know is and no, no, but but most people don't even know what fragging is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not good, especially now if you're exactly and some of that I understand happened in Vietnam, which which is a shame.
Speaker 15: But very much so.
Speaker 1: I think what they're talking about, or what I'm talking about with these six Democrats is not any kind of military action against them, some type of political I don't want to say, payback political consequences to what they're doing. My god, I mean, that's kind of the military is the holiest of holies, and you don't play games with them.
Speaker 15: And you know, and even though like I said, you respect that, you understand the concept of no, you don't run your mouth like this. They're pushing their luck just in terms of pr level.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 15: And by the way, before I forget the guy that was on before, when he's talking about the lady from Georgia. Yeah, Trump really should suck up to her.
Speaker 2: I don't get it, man. Why was he so mad.
Speaker 15: At her because of the fact that she was pushing and put him into a corner on the Epstein stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, you know what. I'm so sick of hearing about Epstein.
Speaker 15: Well, everybody is, and he was too, because he looked at it as a big, time consuming, non productive thing. But he should not get rid of when he's got a low margins already and he's got the New York lady's going to leave. He's putting the Speaker of the House in a really bad position.
Speaker 1: Did hear that this morning that the speaker didn't even know what was coming?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 15: What's the Do you know what the governor of Georgia is Republican or Democrat?
Speaker 1: I'm I believe he's Republican. I just and Trump got into it with him at some point too.
Speaker 15: I don't remember that was that was a long time ago. My point is it was he's really got a bank on him. If he's going to replace her, yep. Trust's best best bat would be to turn around and suck up to this lady in a big way.
Speaker 2: Well, that ain't in his DNA, but I think you're probably right.
Speaker 15: About it is a no, no, it's not in his DNA unless it's worthy of making money, which is effectively making a deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, in the DNA.
Speaker 1: We shall see. I appreciate your point of view, Ray, and thank you for calling.
Speaker 15: But no, check on check on the active duties as well as these six.
Speaker 2: I will, I will, I will ask, I'll make a note. I'm gonna ask Steve Gooden Damn.
Speaker 15: Well, yeah, Steve's gonna know best.
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, thanks Ray, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will ask Steve that I spent ten years at the fighting one thirty fifth JAG Detachment. I think Steve spent a little bit more time than I did, and he came after me, so he's more current on stuff. Hey, let's talk to Ransom in Columbus. Hey, Ransom, what do you think about the video?
Speaker 11: Well, I've always been doing something about it. I've already called two two two two four thirty one twenty one. I've called Speaker Johnson's house. I've well, his office, I've called chip Boy, and I've also called speaker I mean a majority leader soon in a Senate. You and I both know that politically, these guys are never going to go to jail for being sis or anything else. But here's something we can do. Since you and I and the rest of your listeners are the employers of all these politicians and they're asking and they also have military situations, so they're probably double dipping. They're probably getting pension on the military side and also on the political side.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 11: My recommendation to Speaker Johnson and also the President and also soon is that we suspend permanently their pensions for seditious acts. Then you're setting that you're setting an example to all the other politicians who are looking forward at gravy train when they get out of politics, are out of the military, and they'll watch their mouth the next time they spout off about trying to be seditious to this president, because this doesn't just affect this president. This can affect a democratic president down the road too.
Speaker 2: No question, no question of the pension situation.
Speaker 1: That's pretty drastic, but this does call for drastic response.
Speaker 11: I think, yeah, Well, if you if you could just push that all day. Ask Steve about that too. If we can make that happen, you have a very large audience. And if we flood the switchboard there in d C and say hey, speaker Johnson, speaker, thun uh, it's it's come. The blows come to blow. And we know that money talks. And they may not serve any time criminally, but civilly, they have wounded our country by the seditious Act. They don't deserve to have the money that the American people pay for their pensions, either military or politically. And I say take it away from them, and then watch the change of all the politicians and all the military people if they know they're going to lose their because this is this. Let's face it, Mike, it's make America great. Let's make it a great country again. And sometimes you got to get your big boy pants on, and like you said, you got to, you gotta.
Speaker 7: I'm back.
Speaker 11: I appreciate you, man, God bless you. And hope that thousands, if not tens of thousands of Ohioans will call the switchboard and force this through. And if they just get one one of these six Democrats, they take the pensions away. Uh, big changes are coming to Washington.
Speaker 1: I hear you. Okay, Ramsey, thanks for the call. You know, I mean, that's an idea. It has to be some kind there has to be some kind of sanction, and it has to be serious. This is George Bush used to say, this cannot stand. It just can't stand. We can't have this, you know, the Biden administration. As far as the military goes in again, I would remind people that enlistments are through the roof.
Speaker 3: Gee.
Speaker 1: It's kind of it's kind of funny how it happened pretty much coincided with Biden leaving office and Trump coming in. But anyway, Biden was all concerned about DEI in the military, had one of his generals saying, well, you know, I'm going to learn about white rage.
Speaker 2: I think it's important Trump.
Speaker 1: Threw that crapout and through Secretary of Defense, Secretary of War heg Seth is getting away from that they already have and focusing the mission on what the military is supposed to do, which is kill people and break stuff. You know, whether you like it or not, that's what it is. Hey, let's talk to Bobby J. Hey, Bobby J.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Good morning to you, my friend, appreciate everything you do as always. Well, I've got a couple of things I'd like to mention. Yeah, you know, as a follow up.
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me ask you first though, what do you think about this whole situation with the Democrats telling the soldiers to violate their orders.
Speaker 7: Well, they're anarchist number one, yep.
Speaker 14: And we all know what subversive and seditious acts are, so there you go with that. Yeah, but they're part of the splinter groups that are soft coup, soft coop data And we've talked about culture revolutions.
Speaker 7: And everything that we're in the middle of.
Speaker 14: But it all has to do with the media also that promote these people when they put that videos out and everything. Look who picked them up right off the bat. Oh yeah, affiliates picked him up. And you're doing the right thing, Mike, And I tell you what they come after people like you that tell it the way it is.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, that's what have about it, guys, If that's what you want to.
Speaker 14: Do, well, I'll give you an example. That's why Rachel Maddow advertised on your segments for m This NBC.
Speaker 16: You're doing the right.
Speaker 1: Thing well, and you know what, I don't have any doubt about that, and I appreciate your vote of confidence, Bobby Jay, I really do. I just think, you know, Lawfair's one thing was bad enough, and they started it and they're getting paid back. Just the way it is in politics. This ramps it up even further than that. The milk terry is doing very well under President Trump's leadership. They don't need a bunch of liberal Democrats telling soldiers, sailors and marines that hey, if they don't think the order's right, they're not going to obey it. And I will say again, and I'm gonna hit this with Steve Gooden too. Orders are presumed to be legal. I mean that's in the UCMJ. So I guess we'll have to see what happens. But it's we can't have this.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 14: We appreciate everything you do, my friend. And it goes all the way back to these splinter groups. You shoot one hundred arrows, two of three is going to stick YEP and a lot of things they don't want to talk about. It's no different than going ahead and pointing out who the DNC pipe bomber was and all the people that are affiliated with that from the Secret Service and the Capitol Police and everything else. You know, they only got so many people in the Justice Department. They don't have enough to fulfill the obligations that we need.
Speaker 1: Good point, Bobby Jay has always appreciates your call, really do, and thank you for your kind words.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, well, listen, we are out of time for this segment. When we get back from the news, We're going to talk to Christopher Smithman. Obviously a'all know Christopher. Unfortunately he did not it was not successful in getting back on council. But I sure hope that young man isn't done and he is going to continue. I asked him, he's going to continue giving us a political commentary. His uh political instincts and knowledge are incredibly on point, and uh he's always got something to say.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to Christopher when we get back.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to tell you too, have another open segment ten thirty two eleven, So if you want to call uh while Christopher's talking five one three, two four one two of two, three seven four nine, seven thousand, one eight hundred The big one are the numbers. Mike Allen News Radio seven hundred wl W Mike Allen with our two of Saturday Midday Switching gears here a little bit. Christopher Smithman, a good friend of this show, good friend of mine, did not make it back to city council. I just breaks my heart, and I and many others thought he had a heck of a good chance. I mean, this just demonstrates, and the numbers demonstrate that I don't know that there will be another non Democrat ever elected to mayor or city council.
Speaker 2: And you got to hand it to the Democrats.
Speaker 1: I think they got their people out a heck of a lot more than we did. But at any rate, here to talk about that and many other things is our good friend, Christopher Smithman.
Speaker 2: Christopher, thanks so much for calling in this morning.
Speaker 13: Oh thanks, thanks for having me on. Always glad to hear your voice. And I'm glad that you view me as a friend and a friend of your show.
Speaker 1: Absolutely and I'm so glad that you're cool with staying on as a commentator because you bring a really good perspective. But let me ask you first. I don't know if you had prior military or not, it doesn't matter, but what do you think about these six Democrats telling our young men and women in the service that they don't have to obey orders if they don't want to, because in essence, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 2: What do you think about.
Speaker 13: That, Well, my father served in the Army. One of my older brothers served in the Air Force. Because my mother only has had one brother, I only have four first cousins, this is important. And he just retired as a colonel in the Army. And my own seven my own son is serving in the Air Force. So my answer is to you very clearly, is that the men and women who did that video, really we're undermining the United States military and CIA yea, and undermining our country, undermining our country. And I hope that if there's anybody out there listening who's serving, that they ignore that it would put them in a perilous situation to ignore a direct order from from a superior in the military or CIA. Exactly, it was almost as if they were trying to plant the seeds of not not just you can ignore orders, but a seed that you might we might decide that we're going to take over the government. Are we're going to take over here? You just don't know how far they were going with it, but you and I know that you cannot have a military or CIA and and have people believing that they can ignore orders.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what the military is based on, you know, officers or or lower ranking or higher ranking people giving orders to lower ranking people. You know, It's been that way since the Roman Centurions, I believe, and you have to have that for the military to function properly. And I made the point Christopher, when Biden went out and Trump came in, enlistments in every branch of the service just.
Speaker 2: Went through the roof.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, it's I just would love to know what the average soldier thinks about this, but many of them will not speak out. It'll be retired people, retired service members that will but a bad, bad precedent for our country.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask you to.
Speaker 13: Go ahead and let me add let me add another piece to that. Shres why so many Democrats has said to me that the Democratic Party left me this sense that they don't even recognize the Democratic Party. So you know, this is a game, and these steps in this direction, this hard left mentality, meaning meaning having a strong military, having a strong CIA, having a strong border, having a strong local police division office, having a strong firefighter, having a strong prosecutor. All these things should be nonpartisan. I mean, if you just want to have an orderly society and want to be safe, all the things that I said, the first people listening to you should be nodding their heads going. All of that makes sense to me. So why has the Democratic Party gone so left, Mike Allen that they would say, hey, we're going to some congressional members can put out a video articulating to the military. They can now ignore orders. It's so far left that it's almost unbelievable.
Speaker 1: As Ronald Reagan used to say, it's so far left it left the country. You just can't have this. There has to be consequences of this. There has to be people have to be held accountable, you know, And I really do sit here. I know, I say it all the time, but I said her and think, well, what's next? Because I didn't see this coming. I don't think anybody else did. It's just it borders on anarchy. And I guess we'll see what they have in store next.
Speaker 2: But hey, can I ask you about the gun?
Speaker 13: And Mike, let me just give a first second on a piece of it.
Speaker 2: Take a much time.
Speaker 13: As the other piece that frustrates me is when President Donald Trump puts his foot in his mouth, So how he responds to this as the president matters to me and so he he just seems to lack discipline sometimes. Yeah, meaning if there's any commentary around killing them or hanging them, I'm not saying there is. I don't know what he meant by his words, but I guarantee you that the people that are around him, they get very frustrated because of some of the language he uses. They are people that really like his public policy, but they dislike his language and how he gets things done. And so you know, as I was out there campaigning and talking to people, people who were Republicans, right, who are work articulating this to me? And so somebody, if a caller, if one of you're listening, audience, you're outors listening to me right now? You know how the president conducts himself in the world and domestically matter, right, And so we want class. And so what I would ask is those people who support to the hard President Donald Trump, that be willing to call him out when it's necessary, like, don't be so partisan that we can talk about the left, but we also have to spend time talking about the right. And so there are things that President Donald Trump says verbally that concern independence like me and wish that he would find better ways in his words of conducting himself on the national stage.
Speaker 1: Very well put Christopher and unlike liberals, I'm not afraid and you're not afraid to criticize members of our party and the member who's the most important, the president.
Speaker 2: And I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I don't know why sometimes he says the things that he does. I had a very good friend of the show. I'm not going to read it now. I'm going to read it during the ten thirty slot. Text me what he had to say yesterday about Marjorie Taylor Green and I don't know what the deal with those two are, but it's just it's over the line.
Speaker 2: We don't need it.
Speaker 1: He did that thing yesterday with Mondami, which you know, I don't agree with the damn thing he says Mondamie, and I know the President does either, But I mean, I have to admit it was kind of nice.
Speaker 2: It was in the Oval office.
Speaker 1: Trump spoke, they spoke, they were collegial, and I think people want and need to see that.
Speaker 13: Yes, yes, it's so. It's so important in politics because you know, once the election ends. You know this very well, Mike Allan, that you have to begin to govern, yep. And when you're governing, you're governing differently than when you're running for office. And there's some politicians who do not understand the difference between those two things. So whatever's going on with the congresswoman, right, she deserved to say that she wanted the Epstein files released. By the way, I want the f Stein files released. It's also fair to say that President Biden could have released during his four year term. And the Democrats who are making a big deal about this and acting as if this is the first knowledge, not that the previous administration failed to do what they're asking this administrati stration to do and have done now, right, is also a farce. The reality of it is people in the middle want to see. Do we have pedophiles among us? Right? Are these people flying out to an island having sex with twelve year olds and thirteen year olds? And I would say it's probably the biggest scandal next to I won't say, but next to some other things that I've seen. Let's just say that this is a big scandal and we need to understand what happened to see Congressman Crockett go on the floor of Congress and imply that a former member or somebody in the cabinet of the President received donations from Epstein, And the reality of it was it was doctor Epstein, a totally different Epstein, just like there are other Alan's out there, there are other Smithmen's out there, and she didn't do the due diligence to understand smearing that doctor's name, who was a physician, spearing the person who she was talking about, smearing his name, which I don't want to reiterate and keep it going, but the reality of it is, we have these people in Congress who are so far left and even when they're found to be wrong, meaning she now knows that what she said in the will, meaning on the floor of Congress, which is supposed to be a fake red place, that what she articulated was absolutely wrong, and still, as you and I are talking, she's unwilling to go and apologize. This kind of civility is missing in our elected officials, and it's up to the people to demand it. The problem is is that there are people out here who are adopting this extreme behavior. They'll walk up to me while I'm eating lunch and try to cust me out. You know, They'll walk up to me and I'm with my daughter and try to talk crazy to me in front of my child. People have to have basic boundaries, Mike Allen, and if we don't, we're going to move this country in a place that we.
Speaker 2: Don't want it, no question about it.
Speaker 1: There has to be some return to so ability, somehow, some way. And you know, I'm probably gonna get some grief from people about saying that, about that visit at the White House with Mondamie and Trump, But again, he's a democratic socialist, He's a socialist, a borderline communist. I don't think anything that he says is going to work. But just the fact that he's in the White House talking to President Trump and they were collegial with each other, that's a good thing. And boy, at some point, I hope we returned to it. But I really did want to ask you on the government shutdown. I wanted to ask you what you feel the aftermath of that is because I'll tell you, Christopher, I looked before the show last week for some poll numbers as to who is getting the blame for this thing, because Republicans, not by a lot, but by a decent margin, were being blamed more than Democrats. I haven't had a chance to look recently, but just wanted to get your thoughts on that.
Speaker 13: Well, let me say that it is it would be a lie to say that.
Speaker 12: The Republicans shut the government down. The people who shut the.
Speaker 13: Government down were the Democrats, and there might have been fifteen votes that gave them many opportunities to open up the government. There were a handful of three or four Democrats who constantly voted in favor.
Speaker 12: One was.
Speaker 13: The senator out of Pennsylvania. But the point is that this misinformation, meaning the Democrats continue to repeat over and over and over and over again every other day on press conference that the Republicans that were the ones that were shutting the government down, and there are people out there that just believe it because CNN and THENBC they continue to repeat the same nonsense. The reality of it is is that the Democrats decided that they wanted to impact local election and statewide elections. The governor's run in Virginia and the local elections they hold. They held a King's March. All of these things were strategies to wake up what they would call their base and get them to participate in the political process, and they successfully did that. And so there was a lot of Democrats who walked in said I don't care what your political affiliation. I don't care who you are, I don't care what you stand for, and if you're not a Democrat, I'm not voting for you. And Conservatives and Republicans in Cincinnati who didn't show up in those might be listening to this have to understand that they are a part of that. You're part of the problem. Anybody who doesn't show up and participate but has an opinion about the election is a part of the problem. We have to understand that there's an election in twenty twenty six. Locally, we've got Winkler on the ballot over a probate court. We've got Leah dencin Locker, she's running for common Sees. We've got a governor's race. I do not want to live in a county or a city or a state where the one party is running everything. That is bad for everybody. And so I can tell you right now I'm supporting Winkler. I'm supporting Leah dinkin Locker and I'm supporting the veck Rabaswami. I want diversity like anything else. I want diversity of views, I want diversity of gender, I want diversity of ideas. These things make our state and our county and our Congress. It makes things stronger, not weaker. I'm really concerned that Hamilton County, that the city of Cincinnati has moved so far left that what we're going to end up having are higher taxes, bigger street cars, bigger development, less infrastructure, less police, less fire. Not good for the citizens of Cincinnati or our county.
Speaker 12: I'm really concerned about the direction of our county right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am too. I mean, you know, Republicans ruled the roofs for a long time, but there were Democrats that cracked that barrier and Democrat judges. Not a lot some Democrat elected officials. Dusty Rhodes comes to mind, but there are other Dusty, of course, was a conservative Democrat. But man, I mean, we're getting skunked on this thing. Got about a minute and a half left. I wanted to ask you about it. I did not see exactly what the percentage of voters in the city of Cincinnati came out and vote, but it was awful, and the D's got their people out, but Republicans and Independents didn't seem to show up.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well I lost.
Speaker 13: Part of putting your name on the ballot is you take the risk of losing. And this is a winner take off system, you know. Bottom line, I appreciate all the voters who cast votes and voted for me, and I appreciate those who didn't vote for me. I want people to participate in the process, and I think at the end of the day, democracy, whether it's an informed voter or not, democracy rules. That's what concerns me about where we started our conversation, when you have Congressional members who are trying to indicate to our CIA and our military not to listen to direct order. So I respect the outcome of the election. I'll be back in some kind of way. Politically, I'm not out. I'm an appointee of the governor right now to the casino board. There are lots of things that I'll weigh in on. You'll hear about them coming up pretty soon. So whether my name is on the ballot, whether we're working on petition drives. Whether I'm working for a gubernatorial candidate or working for like a Winkler or a dinkin Locker to win county wide, you will see me participating, you know, in the political process. And you know, my concern is that elections have consequences. And so remember that I lost the election. The election is over, and people like Keating lost the election good and lost the election. But at the end the day, you know, for the voters, if your taxes go higher, your infrastructure stays the same, violence stays the same. We didn't improve anything, right, and so we've got to get better.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 13: The elections have consequences, and I'm praying for our city and I want the best for the county.
Speaker 2: All right, Afraid, I sure appreciate you call it in and.
Speaker 13: Appreciate you so much. I appreciate you, Mike Allen. Happy Thanksgiving to.
Speaker 12: You and your family.
Speaker 2: You too, buddy, Thank you.
Speaker 13: Okay, take care, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Christopher Smithman, he's not going anywhere. He's going to be with us periodically quite a bit. Actually, I just like the perspective that he brings.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hope he's not done with elective politics. But I mean, you got to be smart about it. If if it's a near impossibility, then I guess you just got to live with that. Hopefully things will change with that respect and Amont County in the city. But I ain't holding my breath. Hey, we got to take a break. But when we get back, open lines seven four nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred. The big one are the numbers. Mike Allen Saturday Midday. Hey, we're back, Mike Allen, Saturday Midday. Gonna get to the phones in just a moment here. But there has been a lot of talk this morning about Marjorie Taylor Green and her decision announcement yesterday. I guess that she is resigning from Congress. I think it took a lot of people by surprise. She had been feuding with President Trump, and Trump well, he came out pretty strong when that notice hit. But anyway, he did put something on truth social A lot of people been asking about it.
Speaker 2: So just bear with me a second. I'm going to read it.
Speaker 1: This is what President Trump said about the whole situation with her, and I'm quoting Marjorie Trader Brown. Because of plummeting poll numbers and not wanting to face a primary check Vallenger with a strong Trump endorsement where she would have no chance of winning, has decided to call it quits. Her relationship with the worst Republican Congressman in decades, Tom Massey of Kentucky, also known as Ran Paul Jr. Because he votes against the Republican Party and really good legislation did not help her for some reason, primarily that I refused to return her never ending barrage of bad calls. Marjorie went bad. Nevertheless, I will always appreciate Marjorie and I thank her for her service to our countries.
Speaker 2: Signed President Donald DJT.
Speaker 7: Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 1: I'm very lucky on the show to have really great listeners who helped me out when I need it, and I appreciate that listener sending that to me.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just wish we didn't have to fight among ourselves and we didn't have that hot of rhetoric. But it is what it is. I don't know what the reason is. Uh, it's just one less Republican I guess. I guess she's from a Republican stronghold district. I don't know, but we could do without all that stuff. But again it is what it is as promised. Back to the phones. Let's talk to Dennis in Annapolis.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, Doc, Good morning, Mike.
Speaker 7: What you got.
Speaker 8: I want to make a couple of quick points here about this whole whole thing about these uh, these congress people making the comments about not following orders. And I've been long as a physician, long convinced that most of these Democrats have significant mental derangement. I made that point before, and call again, and uh, I think that Trump the agent syndrome should be included in this, in the psyche, in this the ds Yes, you got it, Agnoso Statistical Manual Mental Disorders, the d s M five, the fifth edition, which you know is a standardized It just has standardized criteria for diagnosis and classific classification.
Speaker 2: Lawyer time.
Speaker 12: Yeah right right. So so.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you caught it in a Well Street journal, but it's kind of made my point. Jonathan Albert, who's a psychotherapist in New York City wrote a big op ed about Uh. The title of it is the Trump Derangement Syndrome, an actual uh.
Speaker 12: You know disorder.
Speaker 2: I did see that, and.
Speaker 12: He did see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 12: A great piece. Yeah, yeah, he quote him, he.
Speaker 8: Says he he first he thought it was like a Trump drained the syndrome is like an ideological reaction. But he he came to be convinced that it's, to quote him, an obsessive, which, uh, a political figure becomes the focal point for through the thoughts.
Speaker 1: Well, it's awful and it's busted up families. I can tell you that from experience, and I don't know, I mean, it's very hard to explain. But when I hit people like you and I forget who was the author of that piece saying that that that's something that ought to be considered, you know, I'm down with that.
Speaker 2: It's just it's nuts.
Speaker 1: And I'll be honest with you, I'm going through it with a family member, and it's it's heartbreaking, is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's on top of that, it's just stupid.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So coming from that, which I think, these these all these people, these Congress people who went on this video, which I'm convinced they all of them have this, Uh you know, where where was where were these where were the Democrats when they're talking about following orders? The dementia Joe Biden. You had some serious cognitive issues, you think, and our military was taking words from him. Where were they?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, where the guy wasn't even capable of ordering a big macmeal and that McDonald's drive in.
Speaker 1: No, I don't mean to laugh. You're right, You're right. I mean they were nowhere to be found then. But hey, I appreciate your point of view, Doc, And I got a bunch of callers here.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, you know, and I did read that, and apparently there I don't think it'll happen, but there are some within the medical slash psychological community that think that it ought to be classified as a legitimate syndrome. I guess we'll have to see what happens. Hey, let's talk to let's talk to Steve Hey. Good morning, Steve.
Speaker 7: Hey, Mike, how you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: I just want to mention something about the military. I served twenty seven years in the reserves, and I volunteered twice for Desert Storm, and then when that came along, my unit got called up and I went to the thurge and I went to the invasion. And then yesterday my daughter says to me, you know, dad, when you want to Iraq, you abandon of the family. And I said, how can you say that?
Speaker 7: She said an er nurse.
Speaker 3: I said, how can you talk like that? But this is what they're going too. People's minds today. They exist like anti military.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, and boy, and it starts in grade school, goes through high school, then of course into college.
Speaker 2: That's the hell of a thing.
Speaker 1: I mean that happened, has happened for a long long time, and that's one of the things that we on the sensible right, the normies have to deal with. They've been having that crap pounded in their heads for years.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know what to say. I didn't want to argue with because you know, you can't change.
Speaker 2: People's mind, especially a liberal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess that's what it is.
Speaker 7: But if you get.
Speaker 3: Orders to go from the military, you just go. You don't question it, to give it to your employer and then you leave.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, you know it's and I'm in a similar situation with that. And you know, the way I look at it, you got you got family way way up the food chain, and you've got politics way down the food chain. What is more important? But it's what a lot of people are dealing with unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you've got a good show. Make we'll give a comment on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, Steve appreciate it, so, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see it become designated as a syndrome, and I guess we'll have to see what happens.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's talk to Larry in Germantown. Hey, good morning, Larry.
Speaker 16: Good morning.
Speaker 7: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good. What you got for me?
Speaker 16: Well, I thing about the punishments of our elected officials. And what I do know is like when a politician is censured, like Adam Schiff, it doesn't mean a thing.
Speaker 2: Not a thing. You know, you know what he got for his troubles. He got elected to the Senate exactly.
Speaker 16: And so you know, I'd like to hear your if you have, if you know more than.
Speaker 17: Me, about what you probably do about, say the the chain of punishment, say starting with censor, because that's nothing, and then after a censer, what is there?
Speaker 16: And then what is it? You understand what I'm asking.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Is I sit here, I'm not really sure. I know censure is that at the lower end of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm going to look into that though, but it can't stand. It just can't stand. You can't be putting these uh, these young men and women in that situation where they, with I guess the attempted help of the Democrat Party, they decide what's a lawful order and what's not. I mean, some of it's obvious, like the Melay situation in Vietnam, that was obvious. That guy for Lieutenant Kelly. I think it was gave illegal orders.
Speaker 2: I mean, but.
Speaker 1: They're trying to get them to disobey orders because they don't like the politics of it, they being the Democrats, and we can't.
Speaker 2: Have that right.
Speaker 16: And I think they're referring to Ice probably.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course. Well, I appreciate the call, my friend.
Speaker 16: All right, thank you, Okay, thank you bye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good question. I know censure is one option. I don't think a lot of them really care if they're censured or not these days. But I will look into that. Hey, let's talk too, let's talk to Mark.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Mark.
Speaker 12: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 16: How are you today.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good, which god.
Speaker 18: You know, you know, these these five, these five congress men Congress women that that that are that have come out and made those comments. I think what's really going on here They are probably five of the more moderate Democrats and you know in Congress if there is any, and I think what what's happening here is they are trying to carve a niche out for themselves here, uh and suck you know, get some of the air back in the room for them by the socialist wing of that party, and that are they're extremely far left, and I think this is their way of trying to keep them on the radar. And I think using the military as a means to do that is reprehensible.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 18: So and that's that's a good theory. But that's what I think here. I mean, especially Slotkin in Michigan and Kelly and Arizona. I mean, they're probably looking at some of the people that the leadership of that party and saying, you.
Speaker 2: Know, we're not we're not here, and they're.
Speaker 18: Looking for a way to try to elevate them back, you know, back to prominent, especially with a midterm election coming up. But I think it's a I think it's reprehensible what they're doing. And I think long term, you know, this is probably not going to be good. It might help them politically in that party, but I don't think it's going to win them any votes on the outside, you know. And as far as far as Marjorie Taylor Green goes, I think the issue with her and what what Trump is upset about is that on a lot of these core issues like the budget, you know, she just hasn't supported the president and been a thorn in his side on that, along with you know, Rand Paul to some extent, And not that they're wrong what they're trying to do, but the problem is the Republicans don't have the votes to do what they would like to do, and that's the problem. And you know, she needs to work towards getting more of the members to come her way because you know, until that happens, you know, Trump is trying to keep the coalition together and make the best deal he can for what he can get, and that that's the problem, I believe. And the same is true with you know what's his name over in northern Kentucky. You know, you know, they may be right theoretically with with their thinking, you know, on budget and spending less money, but the votes aren't there. With even within that party. So you make the best deal you can and you move forward. I mean, that's what you do in any business, any situation. You make the best deal you can and move forward. You have core beliefs that you want us that you keep, but you you know you can't. You can't get everything you want. And you know as a lawyer, you know when you're a negotiating or whatever, you can't always get everything you want. That's just that's just the world we live in.
Speaker 7: Period.
Speaker 1: It truly is. Hey, I appreciate the call. Running out of time here, but really appreciate the call.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Okay, thanks, might take care. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: You know, there's been a lot of talk this morning about the oath that soldiers, sailors, and marines take when they're enlisting. I just want to read it for you. It's only a couple sentences. I, you know, state your name, do solemnly swear or affirm that I will support and defend the Constitution in the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, And that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice, So help me god. You know again, I don't know how you can get much clearer than that. And I do understand that that does not apply to unlawful orders, but you're going to put a service member on the spot and put that person in a situation where they have to decide that. And what the Democrats are asking them to do. ICE is in these cities enforcing federal law, law that the Congress passed. I mean, when you boil it all down, that's what it is. These people trespassed into our country. Many of them, certainly, not all of them, certainly, not the majority of them, but many of them have committed serious crimes, and it is an illegal order for ICE to go in there. And not so much ICE in this situation, but the military, when you know they have contact with them and they're not supposed to do anything, it doesn't make any sense. And it really does, in my mind, make me think, what in the heck do they have in store next this one. I think this one's gonna last for a while, and I hope there is some accountability for it, because I just think it's just so harmful for our country. The precedent is horrible. And I said, when the Democrats started their lawfare and it was obvious what they were doing, I said, Look, if people think that the Republicans are not going to respond in kind when they are in office, you're you're just delusional. They are and they have. That's just the way it is. And it's the same thing here, although Republicans would never propose something like this, but it's all about payback in politics unfortunately. But that's the way it is. Hey, we got to take a break up when we get back and take a little bit of a break from politics, maybe a little Hey, we're going to talk to Jason Williams, columnist for the Cincinnati Inquirer, talking about the Elder and ex game at the stadium pay Court Stadium last night. Jason did a great op ed earlier in the week about how he feels and a lot of other people feel that, you know, they make these high school teams jump through hoops to use Paul Brown's I keep calling it that to use pay Corpse Stadium and is a really good column Going to talk to Jason about that when we get back. Mike News Radio seven hundred wlwa you Mike Allen, Saturday midday closing hour of say, well, we've been talking about it a little bit this morning, and it's been on the newscast. Big game last night at pay Corpse Stadium, Elder versus Saint X, and Elder charged out in front, but Sat X came back to beat Elder forty two.
Speaker 2: To thirty four.
Speaker 1: Not the outcome I would have liked, but that doesn't matter because it's good for the city and I congratulate the Saint X bombers.
Speaker 2: I hope they win State.
Speaker 1: There was a crowd of twenty two thousand down there for a high school game, which is pretty incredible. But the question arises who actually owns pay Corpse Stadium and who decides what the stadium is used for. Jason Williams, columnist for The Inquirer and heard frequently on these airwaves, wrote a great op ed piece this week titled Elder Saint EX at pay Course Stadium must be the start of more prep games on the Bengals field. He's here to talk about it, Jason, thanks so much for calling.
Speaker 2: In this morning.
Speaker 12: Thank you, Mike. Great to be back with you. I'm always always to enjoy your show and always enjoy you when you ask you to come on. I'm always looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let me read just one, maybe two sentences of your op ed because I think it kind of like sets out the issue. All right, count Friday's Friday's massive so Cincinnati showdown between the GCL South Powers as a reasonable event being played on a reasonable day.
Speaker 2: What's that all about, Jason?
Speaker 12: Uh, Mike in in the uh, in the in the lease agreement between the county and the and the Bengals uses the term and that, uh, the county is allowed to get the stadium for a quote reasonable amount of days throughout the year. That was, uh, that was in the last lease agreement, and it was in this lease agreement we double checked the other day, our Hamilton County reporters inquired Aaron Glenn and I looked looked through it, and you know, after this elder a sante X game was announced and uh, you know, it's the same language that was in there last time. And I have no idea what a reasonable amount of day it is. And and it's interesting because, uh, you know, the Bengals are ran by very very smart lawyers and uh, you know and it's interesting that they would keep that so vague. And my gut tells me there was probably a little a little bit of a battle over that, a little bit of a battle over Hey, the county wanted guarantees on an X amount of days. I don't know that for sure. Obviously a lot of those those conversations are private, but I could see the Bengals fighting to keep that language the same as reasonable and then keeping that open ended. Some of you lawyers like to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you what, that's a lawyer's dream.
Speaker 1: You can rack up the billable hours fighting that one out.
Speaker 2: It's interesting. Let me ask you something is that?
Speaker 12: But I was kind of poking fun at h at the language and the lease with that line.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was good.
Speaker 1: Who actually owns pay Corps, the Bengals or the team? I mean, I would think, I mean, hell, we built it, we paid for it, it's ours.
Speaker 2: What's the situation with that?
Speaker 12: Well, we do you and I and those of us who live in others, who live in Hamilton County, we own pay Corps Stadium, and yet we we we we are representatives decided to give another very one sided sweetheart deal to the Bengals in this new ten year lease which was agreed upon over the summer, in which basically the Bengals have uh you know, they really they control the stadium and they control the stadium in the last lease and uh and we're gonna we're gonna spend a little less money on it and percentage wise, uh as than we did last time. But the Bengals, And here here's the sticking point. I wrote a lot about it during this whole process. Not a lot of people are talking about it. But when you look around the NFL, most teams have their practice facility in corporate headquarters out away from the stadium. It's separate from the home, their home stadium. I believe only the New England Patriots and the Houston Texans use their stadium or their stadium area outside of the Bengals for any kind of team operations like practices or corporate a corporate offices. So you have to that's a big deal because the Bengals then use the building or at least parts of the building, on a daily basis. Their their their corporate headquarters and offices are inside the stadium. Their locker room, their weight room, their players meeting rooms, the coaches offices, all that stuff is in the stadium, where in most cases the NFL team has their lease with the you know, the municipal stadium, but they have their own headquarters somewhere else. So that's a big that's a big sticking point here for this because the Bengals in some capacity are using the stadium every day three hundred and sixty five. I assume they probably take you know, the Holidays office there. They have operations in that building year round, versus, like I said, most other teams do not. You know, they play they they play there on on a Sunday or or you know, Thursday night. They play their games there and then their back to their practice suburban practice facility or wherever they have their headquarters located throughout the week. And so that that that's a big piece to this whole thing, is that the Bengals have their operations there, and so that throws all this stuff into you know, the whole issue of can other events and high school games and tractor pull you know, unster truck events and concerts using the stadium And that's where it becomes a big sticky point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you make the point in the story that it's been seven years since the last high school game was played there, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I didn't get to go last night. It's the perfect for them.
Speaker 1: Uh some years ago Elder played Highlands hockey team over there. I think there was substantially more than twenty two thousand for that. I don't really remember why it was a big deal, but it seems perfect for it. And is it fair to say, Jason, that the Bengals have been a little bit reluctant to let these things happen.
Speaker 12: There's no doubt about it, and that they've been reluctant to let it happen, you know, And I know I poked fun of this in the column too, because you know, we were celebrating that they were that they allowed this to happen, and they allowed it to happen in a quick turnaround because this game was originally scheduled to be played at Mason High School and that place certainly can't see twenty two thousand, and to make a point here, there's only two other stadiums in this region that can seat that many people besides take Ore, and that's Nitford Stadium that you see, and obviously a Great American ballplark. So yes, they they've and and I do think and I heard along the way that, you know, because the N Street House commissioners, the N Street House Commissioner Lisha Reese, they were pushing for this, They were pushing that there could be more, you know, non Bengals events being held at the stadium. So I do think there was some softening up there of that. I did. I remember hearing that during the process of the lease agreement. You know, the fact though that you know, it all ultimately was decided that the language, you know, and again that can be opening, and that doesn't that's not a criticism of the Bengals necessarily, because they could be sitting there saying, yes, we are more willing to do those things than we were last time. The language is the same. But but bring us proposals or bring us events on an event by event basis is potentially what what could be going on there? And you know, when you're you're exactly right, my twenty two two thousand uh fans there. Last night I watched some of it on TV. Then I was falling up on all the clips and all the stuff on sincenat dot com and the media social media after the game. And I mean that that that's the kind of atmosphere you can't you can't have on on any school campus. Uh. You know, you can have that an elder as awesome as the pit is or at Saint X and or any other school around here, you can't have that many fans there. And then these Streethhouse made a great point, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, uh, for for those for those guys. Now, if you dig dig down into that, uh, maybe not for a handful of those guys, because I know, if you know, a lot of the big time players come through those programs that they're going to go on to big time uh college football. I know there's a guy that's going to Notre Dame from Saint X. But you know, so maybe there's a you know, there's a guy here and there that's gonna make it to the NFL. But for the most part, that's a once in a life time opportunity for those players, those coaches, those parents, you know, brothers and sisters, grandparents and so everyone who was there last night, the players, everyone, they will remember that forever and how special that's special. Yeah, And as tough as it was for Elder, Like they're gonna remember, Wow, we got to play at Pey Corpse Stadium in a huge game, and we'll be talking about that game. You know, ten years from now we'll write, you know, someone will be along the line. They'll be referencing, Oh, okay, you know they played this game Elder and Saint X the in the storied rivalry. They played this game at pay Corse Stadium in front of twenty two thousand people. And those those guys are you know, players right now, they'll be telling their kids about about, you know, playing in that stadium and hoping, hey, maybe you'll get to do that someday. So I get what Denise street House is saying on that, and she's right, and so let's let's I think, and it's not about the touchy feely piece about it so so much is it's it's about along those lines, it's about allowing the community to use their facility more often. And again we don't know how many how much more often?
Speaker 14: Is that?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 12: Is that is that one? Is that one? Is that one or two high school football games a year? Is that you know, just Tom Gamble, who does the great work on putting those high school classics and showdowns together. Is that him getting involved and bringing in you know, uh, you know, a preseason event or you know, and they play some posts and games there. Would love to see that. I mentioned the Reds. The Reds for ten years have done a big high school showcase where and they rotate it where high school baseball teams get to play on the Great American Field, uh, you know, the Great American Ballpark field. And that's that's special. Those guys who played baseball will remember remember we got to play at the Red Stadium. Remember that forever. And this is yeah, big, a big deal for kids.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jason, Unfortunately we're out of time. This has been a great discussion and I certainly hope And let me just ask you one more question.
Speaker 2: Do you think the Bengals are going to loosen up on this a little bit?
Speaker 12: I do, I really do. I think this was the start of this was the start of something. And again I don't know how many how many events, because you know it is you can only really use the place for what, you know, eight nine months of the year anyway, because of the weather. I don't know how many things can go in there, but I do think they are going to loosen up, and so I think this was the start of something. And I don't know if it's gonna be every Friday night every week in high school football games, or every other weekend some kind of concert or something like that, but I do think you'll see some more things there throughout the year.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 1: So, Hey, I really appreciate you talking to us about it, and hope we can call on you again.
Speaker 12: Thanks anytime, Mike.
Speaker 2: Okay, good day, you too, Thanks all right.
Speaker 1: Jason Williams from the Cincinnati Inquirer also heard frequently on these airwaves talking about the situation with the Bengals Stadium pay Course Stadium. You know, maybe the Bengals can loosen up a little bit on who does what they're they're a bit proprietary.
Speaker 2: I mean, we paid for it.
Speaker 1: We ought to have some input, and last night we did and from everything I've heard, it was just an outstanding success. Hey, we got to take a break, but we'll be back. Mike Allen, Saturday Midday, one hundred WLW. Mike Allen Saturday midday, closing half hour of saying, hey, we've been talking about it all morning and everybody around the country's talking about it. These six Democrats, Senators and congress members yesterday, and we played it at the beginning of the show.
Speaker 2: Put this video together.
Speaker 1: That the way I'm looking at it, they're encouraging service members to disobey what I feel is a lawful order. And boy, you just you shudder at the precedent that that sets. And obviously the questions are are the orders lawful? And who determines what is lawful? Our next guest, you've heard him a million times here, Steve Gooden, in addition to everything else he does, former federal prosecutor, former city council member. Steve spent a long time in the army jag in the reserves, as I did. And Steve really appreciates you joining us this morning.
Speaker 7: Thank happy to be here. By good morning.
Speaker 1: How many years were you in the fighting one thirty fifth jag out there in Sharonville.
Speaker 9: Although yeah, it was eleven years, good about just shire two years active duty, So okay.
Speaker 7: I did not hang around all the.
Speaker 9: Way through, but they did about you know, it was kind of a little different during the Iraq spent up, so we stayed a little you know, we didn't stick to those eight year and four year extensions. So yeah, I did just right it eleven years all in.
Speaker 1: I got ten in, but I didn't do any active duty time. But anyway, that's neither here nor there. Your thoughts, Steve Gooden, then, I know you looked at it, your thoughts on this whole brew haha about this, And I do want to ask you too, in your opinion if you feel that the orders and I guess in general orders to quell dangers or whatever, if they're legal, and who determines whether they're legal or not?
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, it's an interesting and kind of complicated issue. And let's just I mean, cutting, cutting right through it all. It's interesting what they what they're saying, what they mean is a.
Speaker 7: Little different from what they say.
Speaker 12: I mean.
Speaker 9: I watched the video several times. I've read some of the public statements around it. They are clearly referencing the Trump administration's decision to deploy regular army troops in the district of Columbia, where I believe, you know, it's pretty clear, because it's a federal territory for lack of a better word, that the president has some pretty clear right to do so. He has also deployed troops around federal buildings and other cities, and there has been discussion.
Speaker 7: Thirdly about activating.
Speaker 9: National Guard troops in other cities where there's been some sort of indication of you know, a potential you know, general lawlessness, disorder, what have you. Now, that third category is a very complicated thing and is are already being kind of litigated preemptively, and you really kind of need the governors say so, and the National Guards under a different standard and regular army. But that's what these guys are talking about. They are insinuating. The senators are sort of sending a message to some of the army troops in this very dramatic fashion, saying, you know, this may not be a lawful order, you know, for the Trump administration to send you into these domestic operations, and that you have an obligation to disobey a lawful order. Now, as you know, is generally true that a soldier, sailor marine really does have an obligation to push back against an unlawful order. But they don't have an obligation and cannot have an obligation to push back against what they think might be an unlawful policy. And that's something that has been litigated up through the federal courts and again and again a lot of it in the Vietnam eras. So I mean, look, you know, when you talk about your obligations to disobey a lawful order, ninety percent of the time you're talking about a superior officer or superior enlisted instructing a soldier to violate the Geneva Convention.
Speaker 7: To the Rules of War.
Speaker 9: And when I was on active duty, a big part of my job was teaching that those.
Speaker 7: Rules to soldiers, right or wrong.
Speaker 9: The United States is the signatory to all these international agreements, and there's certain ways we're supposed to treat our prisoners in certain ways we're supposed to conduct ourselves in combat. That is the lawful order issue that's being you know, that is being discussed in the uniform cod to military conduct. Is that concept of if an officer tells you shoot that guy, and you're saying with the soldiers, saying, wait, he's unarmed or it's a kid. That's the kind of thing where you do have some obligation to push back. But in terms of general policies about where you are deployed, where you were being sent, where you were going to war. No soldier should be tasked or ever put in the position where they have to ask those questions. Those are policy questions. And there was a lot of litigation back in the Vietnam era where someone would get drafted and say, you know what, I I don't agree with the war, and they're like, well, too bad, Like go run for Congress, vote.
Speaker 7: You know, and try to do something that way.
Speaker 9: You don't get to as a soldier, question where you're deployed, how you're deployed, etc. Do you have an obligation to push back against an unlawful order, particularly in a forward situation where you feel that the rules of war are being violated Geneva conventions of being violated. Absolutely, that's well established. You know, there's president and that and all the way back into the Civil War through court's martial, and that's very much in our in our tradition. But do you have an obligation if if you think the unlawful order is your actual deployment? That's absurd because otherwise you're going to have all You're going to be trying to fight out public policy questions and legislative questions and and so forth. You know, in the court martial system, and it just it's it would it would absolutely lead to chaos. And all six of these senators should.
Speaker 7: Have known better.
Speaker 9: Yes, I don't know how they got there or and I guess they're all ambitious and they and they they know there's a lot of fear in some urban areas of this idea that the idea is very much out there that Trump is going to send troops in quote unquote, and I guess they're playing to that, and I guess they see some political advantage, but it really does put the rank and file troops in middle and a lot of these young guys maybe they're watching that they can do. I have an obligation somehow to push back if I don't like where where the Trump administration is sending me. And look, it is very limited that they're There are times where it is lawful for a president to send troops or to active order to work with the governor and activate national guards troops in domestic operations. I mean, it's pretty routine in times of natural disasters and hurricanes and things of that nature. There's a lot of precedent there. It's a little more it's not as well developed on this issue of general lawlessness and violence in cities. But you know, there are obligates, there are times when it can happen. I mean, we've had the National Guard. Back in nineteen sixty eight after the assassination of Martin Luther King, we had a National Guard deployment in the city. We came very close in two thousand and one after the Timothy Thomas riots. So it's not like it's never happened. It's not a good thing, but it's absolutely there, and there's no way the rank and file should be put in the middle of these six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Steve, I looked at the Oath of enlistment for enlisted people and I'm not going to read all of it, but he didn't want to read part of it to you. Says some things in introduction and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me. So I mean, I know that's not the be all to end all, but as a policy situation, it's like, hey, you know, the president is the commander in chief and everyone down the chain that's above you and rank. You got to do what they tell you to do, and you make a good point. I didn't think about it looking at it from a policy perspective. Let me ask you this, who determines whether the order is lawful or not? I just think it's putting these young men and women Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines in a really bad spot.
Speaker 9: Well, that's absolutely right. I mean, basically, what would happen, you know, is it would It would begin with the court martial. It will begin with someone, you know, say, basically refusing to carry out the order of being court martialed. Their defense would be that they felt the order was unlawful, and then if they're convicted that the court martial and the military justice system it would work its way out up to the through the kind of joint court of appeal they have in the military justice system, and then from there it can go into the federal system. So you would, in all likelihood see a scenario if indeed this all comes to pass, where it would end up in one of the federal appellate courts making the final call.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just a shame that we apparently have to get there. I don't know about you, but I look at these things with amazement. It's hard to believe that they would want to put these service members in that position. It's so so irresponsible, And I don't know, do you think that some type of I don't know how to put it. Let me ask you, do you think there should be some accountability for these six congress people for doing this. I had a guy called Earl in the morning who mentioned that he didn't think any of them were reservist. And you know, I'm not really talking about going after them.
Speaker 2: Legally, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Something else maybe censure, but the UCMJ does apply to reservist. I think that happened when I was in so I don't know. I guess that's a long way of asking what do you think should happen to these congress people?
Speaker 9: Well, Mike, you're asking the wrong guy, because every time I watch a movie a few good men. I take the side of the Jack Nicholson character. I still think he was wrong that court martialed he was trying to I think Santiago is a Week was not a good soldier or marine. So I'm on the other side of that. But no, but you're absolutely right. If any of these congress members are still in or senators, then you're all senators are still in the reserves in any capacity. Absolutely, the u CMJ or CO military conduct still does apply to them. They could be court martialed. Trump has suggested it's a form of sedition or punishable by death. I think that might be overstating it a little bit because I think, you know, for it to be actually, you know, meet the legal standard of sedition, they have to give them a if they basically had come out and said all the way, hey, if you're deployed in an urban area and you don't think that the President or the administration have followed checked all the boxes for that kind of domestic deployment, you have an obviasion to fight back. If they said something like that, I think they'd be in a lot more trouble. There is a little bit of a of a cowardly sort of the way this is their statement is wordsmithed themselves. That's sort of like Bill Clinton way of saying, well, it's not really what I meant, kind of kind of covered air. So it's not a I think it's going to be hard to And they also have some general First Amendment arguments they can make about this being a policy matter, so they don't come all the way out and say soldiers don't go into these urban areas they can. They're talking in general terms. It's very clear from the context what they're talking about. But yeah, I think hopefully for them, they're smart enough to know if all of them are out and have met all their reserve requirements to post active duty, then they're probably outside the ucum jack. But if any of them are still in the reserves, that is something where they could be investigated by their friendly local jaggutary.
Speaker 1: Who would make the decision on that, Steve, if something like that were to happen.
Speaker 9: Well, it will be their commanding officer in the reserves, you know what, it would have a duty and obligation to investigate that prefer it. You know, it always begins in the chain of command. So you know, any kind of court martial referral always, you know, lawfully has to begin with their commanding officer, and that's where that would start.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, Hey, we got about five minutes left. Let me switch gears on you talk a little politics for a minute. Very sorry to learn that you didn't make it back to city council.
Speaker 2: The results of this thing.
Speaker 1: Just tell me, Steve, pretty much what I already knew, but puts an exclamation point on it. The Democrats, the discipline that they have in these elections as far as turnout and voting for the Democrat candidate is really something to behold. I mean, you look at it. Ryan James was nineth he won, Liz Keating came in tenth. But there's a very serious, severe drop off.
Speaker 2: I guess with that.
Speaker 1: Ryan got thirty four thousand votes, Liz got about ten thousand. Under that, I don't know your thoughts on that, and I also want to know too, what is on the horizon for the Charter Party.
Speaker 9: Well, Mike, I'd love to run out the clock talking about a few good men in court Marcials.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we got our.
Speaker 9: Look, the non incumbent got our butts kicked last month, earlier this month, and there's no question about it. And look, it was just straight slate voting. I mean, there were two or three factors, and we've been digging through and to see.
Speaker 7: Sort of what went wrong.
Speaker 9: I mean, we kind of had a pretty good sense of where it was heading about those last you know.
Speaker 7: Three or four days.
Speaker 9: We really felt like if the election had been held in the summer, I think we would have been at a very different place. I think we were winning and had defined the issues, and city Hall was responding, particularly to those of us on the Charter slate, and vertly to me because we were really bringing it to the mayor and council on the crime issue and the public safety issue and the roads and so forth. You know, we were really hitting him hard. And they did respond. I mean, I don't think it was the right thing to do necessarily, but they did get rid of the police chief. They did change the way to the officers are deployed downtown. They have, you know, in the last few weeks. They did just enough, I think to signal the voters that they were looking. But at the end of the day, I think there's two things. The turnout, even though at thirty percent it wasn't busmal. I mean, we have at least three hundred and seven thousand people living in the city, so you know, Ryan James got roughly ten percent of the residents voted for him. That's not some gigantic mandate. So you have a low turnout, and then you have very disciplined slate voters, all of whom were told that people like me and Liz and uh, and Smitherman, all all of us, by the way, who brid the polling had named better name ID and better positive name ID than most of the folks.
Speaker 7: Who want Ironically it doesn't matter.
Speaker 9: But they were told over and over and over again, these Democratic voters that we were, you know, that secretly aligned with MAGA. We were going to bring troops into the streets, we were going to bring fascism to Cincinnati, et cetera, et cetera. So the people who did and it's so funny. My daughter is a Democrat who lives with me, and I was getting the mailers about myself here.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 9: It was those kind of well it opened her eyes. She's like, this is crazy, and I'm like, hey, welcome to it, kid. This is the stuff they don't teach you about it. Your professors didn't tell you how mean this can be.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 9: But but yeah, I think they knew it was likely going to be a low turnout. Corey Bowman at the end of the day, didn't, you know, excited parts of the Republican base. But he also I think kind of hurt some of the independent candidates like me and Smitherman, because you know, we weren't on that Republican sample ballot, even though we clearly were law and order candidates, So you know, we were kind of getting it from both sides. You know, we were there were it just wasn't the year for independent type candidates to break through, which is weird because we've always had that tradition in Cincinnati. But we're going to stay active. We're going to be looking at additional candidates. We're also going to be looking at some ballot initiatives particularly. I think one of the big issues that emerged here from the people I've talked to is just there's so many people who live in the townships, who live in surrounding counties, who have business here, who love the city, who have spent their money here, but they can't vote and they don't have any say, and it drives them crazy. And of course the city cannot sustain itself or live without them. So you know, when we look at what Cleveland's done in Indianapolis has done, They've they've made some stabs toward metro government to try to help make that more fair, and I think that's something where the Charter people are going to be putting some thoughts to it. Because if you live in Delhi Township, but your business is downtown and you want to take your kids to supporting events downtown, and you're disgusted by shootings in the middle of the work day on Fountain Square and you don't feel safe coming downtown, but you want to be a part of the city still and consider yourself a Cincinnati and even though you live in the township, we have to find some way for those voices to be heard too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm glad to hear you say Charter is going to stay active. I think it's helpful for the city. I really do. Hey, Steve, I appreciate this conversation and hope we can call.
Speaker 2: On you again.
Speaker 7: Anytime. You take care of my Okay.
Speaker 1: Thanks, all right, that was Steve good and boy had some good scoop, both on the political end about the city and from the UCMJ angle with what those Democrat Congress people did yesterday. Bad bad, bad news. And we'll see how it plays out. Hey, I am finished, So I am out of here. As always, I want to thank my great producer Liam for keep me out of trouble. Hey, We'll see you next week for Saturday Midday seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: The football bear Cats clash with the Cougars. Will you see beat BYU today at seven pm on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: You're one stop for advertising called eight four four eight four four.
Speaker 2: iHeart hello. I'm a marine. No matter how you served.
Speaker 14: My buddies from the army are all gone.
Speaker 2: Now I'm really alone. No matter what you're going through. I keep getting calls about the bills, and I'm trying to get a job.
Speaker 12: I feels so stuck.
Speaker 2: We are here for you.
Speaker 1: If you are a veteran in your life is experiencing thoughts of suicide. Down nine eight eight then plus one to reach the Veterans Crisis Line.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, I know you have a nine o'clock so I'll keep this short. I'm the business suit in the back of your closet. You wore me nearly every day before your office went quote casual. I used to be the CEO of your closet. Now I'm just that one intern no one ever talks to. I always thought you'd circle back with me, get granular, keep me in the pipeline, but nada, nothing. Don't you remember the McKittrick presentation. You spilled coffee on me and I still looked amazing during the breakout talk back Q and A. So I think it's time for me to move on. I've got a great resume and I absolutely crush it in interviews. Okay, let's make this a clean break shift the paradigm. The only thing I ask is that you think outside the box here and do this. Take me to good Will where I can really make a difference.
Speaker 6: Your donations to Goodwill create new jobs, training programs, and education assistance for people in your community. To find your nearest donation center, go to Goodwill dot org. Donate stuff, Create Jobs. A message from Goodwill and the ad Council
Speaker 9: Live from the seven hundred WLW studios, driven by Mike cashtrew ZD