Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some.
Speaker 2: Fun on a huge Thursday, with so much happening and so much to talk about, We're gonna have a blast tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. The story out about the KKK that is, well, it'll be revealing. We'll get to that here in just a couple of minutes. I'm going to open with that, a new poll showing the Demo.
Speaker 1: Democrats really kind of hate the country.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it. Anti ice protesters, let off the hook, some bad signs out of DHS when it comes to Visa's, some great signs when it comes to the old LGBTQ demon mob, all that, why are identical twins always so creepy? Emails? And so much more coming up tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Before before we get into any of that, I need to remind you that Tomorrow Tomorrow is Ask Doctor Jesse Friday, and I will be sitting here answering anything you email in there already pouring in Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. Ask me anything. It's gonna be a fantastic Friday. And a brief programming note because I got this email. Dear certified Ninja Champion, I like that one. The loss of your soundboard has made me dejected. That means sad or low in spirits. If Jewish producer Chris could gain access to your soundboard legally or otherwise, he could put it online, then we could all use it and claim it as our own.
Speaker 1: Says.
Speaker 2: His name is Craig. Well, Craig, I have good news and I have bad news. You all though by this point in time that Jewish producer Chris has a a rough relationship with the law. When I say rough relationship, I mean he's willing to follow rules up to a certain point and then he violates those rules. You are aware that our studio is flooded out and condemned and were not allowed. Nobody's even the managements, nobody's allowed inside the building, and you're aware that Chris has already previously made entry into the building to grab various NERD producer things. I don't know what all it was. Well, he decides he's going to go back and do it again. Someone even tried to flag him down and stop him from doing it again.
Speaker 1: He did that. It's just the best thing to do when these things happened.
Speaker 2: The guy's like, hey, can't go up there, and he just pretended to be deaf.
Speaker 1: My dad did it. My whole life was brilliant. But that's anyway. I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Jewish producer Chris went up, did a little breaking and entering, even though it was our own office, and he acquired the soundboard. I am sitting one inch away from the soundboard with all the stuff you know and love. Everything from freedom is not free in the name of a just merciful God. The bar, the fart sound, the headlines I didn't get to. Everything is right here, but it doesn't work. I don't know what to tell you. They have all kinds of wires and things. I've been pressing buttons every time Chris turns around trying to help. Nothing is working on it. So the soundboard is here. It's just not quite back yet. Isn't that the lamest reveal in the history of mankind. Let's move on past that. Enough about me, let's talk about the country communism. Communists thrive on lies, as you know, they lie about everything all the time, and the idea is to trap as many people as humanly possible in a world of make believe in a world where they are able.
Speaker 1: To create truths out of.
Speaker 2: Thin air, truths that aren't true. I know that's kind of a noxymoron, you get what I'm saying. But they want to be able to grab you and your friends and your family, and they want to be able to pull you into a room and then control everything you can see, you can gear. That's why they love censorship so much. This is how they are Remember back in COVID where anyone who mentioned the word I remeced in got their channel del from YouTube. That's how communists operate at all times.
Speaker 1: Tight censorship, tight control.
Speaker 2: This is what you're allowed to see, this is what you're allowed to say, this is what you're allowed to hear. They've always been this way, they always will be this way, right, and they will go to extraordinary, extraordinary lengths to make you believe something that's not true because you believing in it is important for the communist revolution. They understand they're not going to get one hundred percent of Americans when it comes to these things. They get that they just need a high enough percentage that they can take power and then loot and destroy the country. Just get enough of the people in that world of make believe trapped in there, then.
Speaker 1: They can do whatever they want.
Speaker 2: The liberal aunt Peggy in your life, the democrat in your life who believes Trump colluded with Russia and told people that Nazis were very fine people, that democrat in your life. Ideally, for America's communists, for America's Democrats, everybody would be as deluded as that human being. All Right, you got all that now. Unrest, people are unhappy, protests, riots, that's probably I would venture to guess that's probably not something you have ever participated in. Have you ever participated in a riot? I would venture to guess that as far as public politics goes, Maybe you've been to a Trump rally. Maybe you went down to a big Fourth of July Republican celebration in your hometown.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Maybe you showed up at a tea party back in the day stop spending. But you've never think on a brick at somebody's face, have you. You've never vandalized a foot locker that's something on fire. You've never done any of those things. So why do democrats do it all the time? Why is it there just seems to be a never ending spree of new riots and new protests, new riots, new protests, new riots, new protests. Well, there are two different motivations behind the American Democrats love of rioting. Two different motivations. The first one of those motivations is this, they want to create an illusion that people are angry about something. Let's set that motivation aside for just a moment. The second motivation behind it is basically terrorism.
Speaker 1: For lack of a better way to put it, they've.
Speaker 2: Come out, honest, Democrats have come out and said things along these lines many times. I'm not gonna bother playing one for you, but you know they've said it many times. Well, look, there's gonna be riots if we lose.
Speaker 1: Do you know if.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump wins, there'll be lots of riots.
Speaker 1: I'd hate for there to be riots out there.
Speaker 2: It's a way they can hold unrest, hold that society stuff that drives you crazy. It's a way they can hold that over your head. Hey, do what I want, don't make me shoot the hostage. You're gonna vote Democrat.
Speaker 1: I'd hate for.
Speaker 2: There to be a riot in your hometown. Now let's go back there. Let's set that one aside and focus on the first one. It's about manipulating public opinion. It's about making people think there are large quantities of people who believe what the communists believe and want what the communists want. They want people in the streets, they want How many modern democrats have you heard something say something along the lines of take it to the streets. We're gonna take it to the streets. We're gonna be street ready. Oh, I can't play it, Chris, the Jaya pal thing. I even pressed the button to see if it worked. I was testing, Chris. It didn't work. But you remember, honestly, that Jaya power clip. We've played one hundred times before. We need to be street ready, Hakeem Jeffries every other day. We got to take it to the streets.
Speaker 1: Heoc. We're gonna be in the streets. We'll fight in them streets.
Speaker 2: Why are you mount in the streets? Why are you causing ruckus? Why are you pitching a fit all the time? What is it about that when people, normies even sit at home and watch that stuff, it's human nature to think, even if you don't agree with these people, it's human nature to look at the large volume of people in the streets and say to yourself, Wow, a lot of a lot of people were angry right now. Wow, a lot of a lot of people feel this way. I mean, I personally don't, but a lot of people do. But it's all an illusion. It's always an illusion designed to deceive you. And I have an amazing example of this in just a moment the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday, as we near the end of the week, and I have some really good news for you, But it's gonna have to wake because I want to finish up my thought.
Speaker 1: Then we'll get to the good news.
Speaker 2: I basically want to hold it over your head like it's like it's almost Christmas morning, but mom and Dad are making coffee first, and you're staring at those presents, and so that's what I'm doing. Hang on, I'll get to the good news. Back to what we were talking about. Communists have always loved protests in riots for a variety of reasons, but the main one I want to talk about tonight is it creates the illusi usion that there is a huge public movement against whatever regime it is they're trying to burn down. This is not uniquely American. The Soviets did it all the time. They were of course, of course they were the ones who originally wrote the script on all this stuff. They did it in East Germany, they did it. It is what communists do. The way of thinking is our power is in legions of people, and our power is in public opinion. And if we don't have public opinion or legions of people, we have to act like we do. Communists lie about everything all the time. Now, let me tell you something. You can choose to believe me or not. But as more and more documentation in this country is revealed, as more of our legitimate investigative journalists do their work, we're finding out that what I'm about to tell you is true. There is a really good chance that you have never, one time in your life seen a legitimate, organic Democrat protest.
Speaker 1: Do you know that? And maybe look, maybe you're sitting there listening to me, and you're eighty years old, and you're saying, Jesse, you're out of your mind. I remember the Vietnams. I remember that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you don't understand. There is a chance, a very good chance, you've never seen an actual ground swell of people who were legitimately angry about whatever. Pick your topic, get out there, put on their birken stocks, and head out into the streets.
Speaker 1: It's always paid for.
Speaker 2: And organized, paid for and organized. What, George Floyd, do you think it's an accident that palettes of bricks magically showed up in multiple cities across America in a twenty four to forty eight hour span. Let me ask you something. If you if you wanted to put a pallette of bricks out in front of my studio right now, right now, I want you to start right now. How long does it take you to make that happen? Do you even know where to go for a pallette of bricks? Well, okay, maybe I'll go down to the home depot. Where are you putting the pallett of bricks? You're gonna fit a whole pallet of bricks? Did you pick up? You get multiple across the United States of America because it was all paid for and organized. Remember when I started deporting people while of LA and the animals started taking it to the streets. We had a dude, an iconic internet photo of some dudes shirtless dude standing on top of a burned out car waving a gigantic Mexican flag. You remember all that, right, Trump administration comes out and says, hey, we're going to look into who's funding all this, And just like that, gone, the protests gone.
Speaker 1: And they don't only fund.
Speaker 2: Organize all these riots in protests, they fund, they promote, they create the opposition they want you to believe is real. We have new documentation courtesy of the DOJ. See, the Apartment of Justice has been going after something known as the Southern Poverty Law Center the SPLC. I'm sure you've probably heard of them. They were originally sold as you know, hey, let's stop hate groups and things like that. Then, of course, surprise, surprise, they started putting every conservative organization on the hate group map. And then we got a little behind the scenes video courtesy of the SPLC where they are documenting the reduction of the white population in America as clearly one of their stated goals, and everyone started to wake up to the fact that, wait a minute, we have a professional communist organization here.
Speaker 1: So you do remember you remember maybe a little.
Speaker 2: Bit about the Virginia riot, the Virginia protests. All those guys were taking torches, you know, that's one. And then there were counter comedy protests, and then there was some dust up one day and somebody got killed and they pretended like some Nazi murderer or something like that, when what I understand he was trying to drive away. I'm not defending it, but it wasn't some kind of cool blood and murder whateverver. And then Trump gets up there and says.
Speaker 1: Ah, there were bad people on both sides, right, and good people on both sides.
Speaker 2: And then from there, your liberal Peggy believes he called Nazis very fine people. You understand all that, but that's bad to Charlottesville, Virginia.
Speaker 1: And maybe you remember there was.
Speaker 2: A story that the SPLC they possibly paid for some of those protesters, paid some of the what SPLC acting like they're out there opposing the KKK, We oppose Nazism, no white supremacy here in America. But then SPLC money is allegedly going.
Speaker 1: To some of these people. How does that make sense? Oh, it's actually darker and deeper than that. Let me again say before we go over it, you've never seen an organic Democrat protest in your whole life. They're all paid for and organized.
Speaker 2: Next, the Jesse Kelly Shall on a wonderful Thursday. Don't forget tomorrow's ask doctor Jesse Friday and you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So the SPLC, you see, we have a new superseding indictment out. Do you want to hear how deep the rabbit hole goes on? All these Democrat protests being funded and organized? You know the KKK, right, I'm not going to insult your intelligent intelligence. You know what it is. The SPLC stands against the KKK, right. Yeah, did you know the SPLC was, according to the indictment, purchasing cross burning material for them.
Speaker 1: Not even making that up?
Speaker 2: Did you know there was some and I can't get the details on at Nazi KKK white nationalists. I don't know what. I don't know what it is some group. The SPLC had an employee who began a relationship with one of the leaders in the group. It's going deep undercover, isn't it. The SPLC began paying monthly salaries to KKK members. Members of these organizations approached the SPLC and expressed that they wanted to get out. Hey, I've decided these white hoods aren't for me. It's hot in the South. The SPLC paid them to stay. According to this indictment, nothing you have seen is real. Everything is a world of make believe. The communist creates on purpose. It's all created with the intention to deceive you. That's a fact headline to know one's surprise. This is from red state Newark. Anti ice rioters coordinate over over signal chats are funded.
Speaker 1: By big money.
Speaker 2: Together, these organizations report collective annual revenues of about eight hundred.
Speaker 1: And twenty five million dollars.
Speaker 2: So the next time you see a group of animals out there in the streets.
Speaker 1: We're mad about George Floyd.
Speaker 2: Whatever they're screaming about. As authentic as it looks, as angry as they genuinely seem, none of it's real. Communism is not popular. It's not popular now, It's never been popular. It's never really been popular anywhere in the world. It's a disgusting, demonic religion of destruction. The Democrat Party is a twenty percent party in this country. Through a variety of tricks and other things, they've managed to convince it's half the country that they are half the country. But it's simply not true that people don't have any time for this at all. It's all paid for, it's all organized, it's all professional, which brings me to the great news.
Speaker 1: Remember how I.
Speaker 2: Said, we have physical possession of the soundboard, and then I said, but it doesn't work. There's wires and buttons and things like that on it, but it doesn't work. The resident nerds, Chris and Corey here in the studio figured it out.
Speaker 3: We might call this getting strike ready. I think of it as getting us strike ready or street ready. And part of that is understanding our own strength and as we develop that strength, being able to assess our risk tolerance, because we know that risk tolerance increases as the severity of the situation increases and as our own understanding of what's happening increases. So overall, the more we understand what's effective, what the risks are, and who's ready to participate, the more impact we can have.
Speaker 2: None of it's real. They all do it, and it's all just about power. Speaking of power, Nancy Pelosi, I have never and I very likely will never have as much power here on this planet as Nancy Pelosi has had in her time. We have to respect Grandma Vodka and the fact that that woman. She carried a big stick in Washington, d C. For a long time. She made Republican lives miserable, your life, my life miserable for a long time. She really really moved the communist revolution forward for a very long time.
Speaker 1: But Father Time is cruel, isn't it? Did you know that? Now?
Speaker 2: If I sit on a plane for too long. Now, when I get up, my calves are sore, some kind of weird blood flow thing that apparently happens to you. I guess as you get older. Don't worry. I found a really cool solution for it. But yeah, that's life down Now. I have to figure out I have to wear things to avoid my calves hurting after a flight.
Speaker 1: At forty four.
Speaker 2: Father Time's undefeated, isn't it, Grandma Vodka, She's just not that old lion anymore.
Speaker 1: Do you ever watch any nature shows? I love them.
Speaker 2: I grew up watching them with my dad, Marty Stalfer and all that. You love the lions when they're fighting and leading the pride and killing hyenas, Yeah, I got them. Isn't it always a little sad when that old lion who's been running things for a long time body starts to break down. Younger, bigger, stronger lion comes along and the old lion just can't do what he used to do. I feel like every time I see Grandma Vodka, now I feel like that's how she feels. I feel like she thinks, man, I had it all and now I'm that old, drunken lion that nobody cares about. When I say that, because she had a little clash with a reporter today Allison Steinberg I believe her name is, And here's how it went.
Speaker 4: Last time I asked you about January sixth, why you turn the National Guard away? On January sixth, you told me to shut up and that I was repeating Republican talk.
Speaker 5: Shut up again because you are speaking lies.
Speaker 1: Did you hear how close she was to drop in the F bomb? Chris?
Speaker 2: I bet this has happened to you before. It's happened to everybody before. If you get too mad, you drop a hammer on your toe, but the kids are there, then then this comes out.
Speaker 4: Last time I asked you about January sixth, why you turn the National Guard away? On January sixth, you told me to shut up and that I was repeating Republican talk.
Speaker 1: Up again, because you're speaking law, because you're all.
Speaker 2: A fairly obnoxious person, and that led me to have this train of thought.
Speaker 1: Sorry, my mind works differently.
Speaker 2: We'll get back to politics here in just a moment, and some ugly stuff. But who do you think cusses the most in Congress? And that includes Trump? Who do you think it is? You know Trump's up there, and that we have that, we know that Trump, by now in his second term, stops censoring himself. Now he just drops F bombs on camera, He'll drop the S word. Trump is famously vulgar. That's no surprise to anybody. So Trump's probably up there, But I don't know, Being a businessman as he is, I can see him censor that enough that he probably isn't in the top five. Probably not in the top five. I bet nan Oh, I'd say top ten, Chris.
Speaker 1: I bet you Trump. I bet you Trump's top ten.
Speaker 2: I bet Nancy Pelosi has got to be close to number one. Right, She's famous, She's famously nasty and mean. Pelosi's got to be close to number one. I bet Jasmine Crockett Jazz he's still there. Remember we haven't lost her yet. Look, Hey, remember this, I bet you she has a filthy mouth, absolutely filthy Chris, Chris, you know what, I want you to sit and think about what you did. You know what, I'm going to play this and while this plays, I want you to sit and think about what you've done.
Speaker 6: I am like scorn chiefs.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 6: I do I want printo scornchits.
Speaker 5: I'll get them from you.
Speaker 6: I yi yai yi oh ymb fritto bundito, give me Britos conchichin. I'll be your friend the fritto bunddo. You must not up in much munch munch a bunch of prittos.
Speaker 2: I hope you thought about it, Chris, I hope you dwelled on it on who you are as a person. Now, speaking of potty Mouse, Scott Perscent, Treasury Secretary, is famously vulgar too. And there's something about all these billionaire guys. I guess they just toss these words out. Scott percent has to be the sassiest black guy in the black guy gay guy in the United States of America. Remember, there are reports out that he has challenged multiple people in Trump's cabinet to a fight, a physical fight.
Speaker 1: Not making that up, he admitted.
Speaker 2: Himself that he told Bill Polti he was gonna kick his beep right Scott Percent. Scott percent dropped the subtle bomb on a member of Congress today, and man, it was a doozy. Before we get to that, though, let's take care of what it was and orphans. Let's make sure that people, especially in this year of our two hundred and fiftieth birthday, let's make sure that the people who have sacrificed something significant for this country, let's make sure that we're trying to take care of them. You know, that gold Star family, they deserve to be taken care of, that fallen first responder family, they deserve to be cared for by the country they sacrificed for. When you give up Dad for the rest of your life, your country should care for you. Tunnel to Towers is the organization out there paying off these people's mortgages, building catastrophically injured veterans, smart homes, and the homeless vets off the street. Go to tthanumber two t dot org T two t dot org sign up to give eleven dollars a month. You'll never know what's gone. We'll be back on a fantastic Thursday. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes.
Speaker 1: All right, So.
Speaker 2: Scott was said, there's something about being a Democrat that I almost in a way, I admire it. I cringe, but I admire it. And here's what it is. It's the lack of shame. See ob thinks that I lack shame. She says that whatever gene people get that makes them feel shame, that I don't have it. And that's why I do a lot of rude things. And I don't consider the things to be rude. But I look at Democrats and I'm Marvel. And the reason I'm Marvel is this. They will do, not just the lying and evil crap. They will do and say the dumbest things we've ever heard. They'll do it.
Speaker 1: Loudly, and then they just march on like nothing happened. Just nobody. It's just what they do.
Speaker 2: And I understand why they're able to get away with it because Democrat voters themselves are stupid.
Speaker 1: But listening to these people is amazing.
Speaker 2: And I bring this up because Scott Pissent Treasury Secretary, whether you love him or hate him, is clearly a highly highly intelligent individual, billionaire all that I think he's worth more than Trump is. He's one of these guys. And every time Democrats have attempted to verbally tangle with Scott Persent, he ends up making them look stupid. He shows up prepared, he's very sharp, he's quick on his feet, and he makes them look.
Speaker 1: Dumb and corrupt.
Speaker 2: And yet they still keep trying, They still keep going at him, and at this point you.
Speaker 1: Have to be aware that he's going to get you back.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Here was Scott descent.
Speaker 2: Judy Chu is a representative, another one of these dirty commies.
Speaker 1: Here's how this exchange went.
Speaker 2: A congressman who was the president during World War One?
Speaker 5: Can you who think to answer my question?
Speaker 1: No, I'm asking who was the president during World War One?
Speaker 5: I don't know, but clearly.
Speaker 1: You are not in War one.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you, I'm clearly getting the idea that you do not want to answer. Why do you agree with President Trump that you do not care about American's financial situation?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows that Woodrow Wilson was the president during World War One. That's one of those basic pieces of knowledge that everybody knows, Hey, who is the president for ninety percent of World War Two? Everybody knows. It's FDR. Everyone knows, but not elected Democrats. And if you're a little bit disheartened that we have members like that in Congress, let me dishearten you even further. She is a representative. She is a member of the House of Representatives. The House of Representatives was created by our founders to be a representation of the peoples from various areas in the country. Specific areas inside of states would be designed as congressional districts.
Speaker 1: In the people in that congressional.
Speaker 2: District, they would go to the pools and choose for themselves somebody who accurately represents them and their values in Congress. I live in Texas. If you go to rural, blood red Texas, I promise you the representative going to Washington, DC shoots guns, has probably ridden a horse, and eats barbecue because he represents rural Texans. You can love or hate this fact. I mean I think we all hate it. Judy Chu accurately represents the morons in her district.
Speaker 1: A congressman who was the president during World War One?
Speaker 4: Can you know.
Speaker 5: Who think to answer my question.
Speaker 1: No, I'm asking who was the president during World War One?
Speaker 5: I don't know, but clearly you are.
Speaker 1: Not in question War one. Well, let me tell you.
Speaker 5: I'm clearly getting the idea that you do not want to President Trump. Thing you do not care about America.
Speaker 2: That accurately represents her district a bunch of morons, probably America haters. We're gonna get to this new poll about the percentage of Democrats that hate America, and somehow that number keeps dropping. But a bunch of morons, people who hate the country, hated enough they never bothered to look into it. And when they go to the polls, they're not trying to vote for somebody capable who loves the country, will improve the country. God only knows what weird motivations drive them to the polls. Probably her district, I would guess, is full of foreigners who don't give a crap about the country, certainly don't give a crap about the history.
Speaker 1: They're just here to loot the place.
Speaker 2: But either way, Judy Chu accurately accurately represents her district. And this is true of really every member of Congress. You love to hate and I love to hate Ihan Omar accurately represents her district. AOC accurately represents the morons in the Bronx. Nancy Pelosi accurately represents the degenerates in San Francisco. These people are accurate representations of the district. The problem is the people