Speaker 1: It is great to be here with you guys today on a very special occasion that's going to be happening tonight.
Speaker 2: Uh the induction of the Radio Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We are live this morning from Chicago. So the entire show has got all their positions in place with Shannon Bianca, Lydia, myself, and Zach. Kevin is on a Delta Airlines flight I believe right now are a Sparit Airlines flight.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what I think. He had to take the day off. You think so he's like for some reason flu during the show. It's so slick. Anna wanted to be here.
Speaker 1: She's going to be doing special assignment working for the Detroit Pistons and doing some cool stuff for the social media of the Detroit Pistons as well as Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So we are missing on our sister Anna. And I'm so excited that a lot of people from the radio station are going to be coming out.
Speaker 2: It's going to be really cool.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe, you know, Colleen and Nick Naw and Tony are our great bosses that they first off, you know, are so supportive of me and have been supportive of me and this entire show for so many years, but that they along with a lot of our sales department, front office people and stuff like that, are going to be coming to this thing.
Speaker 4: So now you have to give a speech, right, your son's going to induct actually induct you, and then do you give a speech after.
Speaker 1: So the way that the program works is Joe will do the induction. Joe in all the people that do inducting of other people. Like there's a lot of shows that are getting inducted. Bob and Sherry's getting inducted. They're show that's been on a ton of stations throughout the company. Colin Cowherd from the Sports World is getting inducted tonight. Martha Quinn, who used to work at MTV and also has a radio show and has done radio, is going to be inducted for radio and TV uh and then a number of other shows too. And Alice Cooper's one of the big people too. So Joe had to pre record with the other people pre recorded, so I.
Speaker 2: Have no idea what he's going to say. Okay, so that's going to be interesting.
Speaker 1: And then you are given five minutes or so maybe a little bit more to go up there and to do a speech, so it's gonna be cool.
Speaker 5: So it'll be neat uh yours memorized or writing.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not good at writing or a memory or basically I'm not good at uh at reading. So I wrote it myself in my own words. But then I said, I told it to Chelsea yesterday reading it, and I told her I probably for the most part, just make sure I don't forget names, because I, you know, put a lot of people's names on there. So I'll try to do it that way. But I don't know, honestly, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Like part of me wonders if I'll even stay on script and I'll be just a blubbering it or an idiot and go up there and just go thank you. I'm really excited about this, and so that it's it's been great, and it's been overwhelming the amount of people that have reached out social media and and text messages over the last you know, a couple three months since the announcement happened, that I was going to get this.
Speaker 2: One for this is an interesting one.
Speaker 1: So this one I got a I got a great text message from somebody yesterday. Actually it was a text message sent to me and to Chelsea, you know, giving us a really really nice hey, you guys together as a team as a couple, have done, you know, such a great job of you know, what is happening and enjoy it. And I won't read everything that was that was said, but it was really, honestly one of the most touching messages that I was given. The interesting part of the whole deal was the text message that was given to me and also went to Chelsea is from somebody who blocked me on their social media recently. And I would like to tell them, if they are listening right now, that that message meant everything to me, and will you now please unblock me from your social media. I'm gonna make Shannon feel really awkward because it was Shannon's husband who blocked me from his social media, from seeing his social media, but which by the way, by the way, I did not know I was blocked. And then I said something to you a couple of weeks ago, Io, I think your husband blocked me.
Speaker 2: On social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the part that I thought was really interesting was I was not only blocked, he blocked Chelsea and then also blocked the We Don't podcast, which I'll be honest, the way I know this is I said, well, hold on, let me see what's going on.
Speaker 2: I want to see what's happening in.
Speaker 6: The mojo of the morning page.
Speaker 2: He on the Morning page?
Speaker 5: He did No, he did not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did I do?
Speaker 1: Why is Wes mad at me that he blocked me? Which he wrote me the most beautiful and honest Can I read.
Speaker 2: It to you?
Speaker 4: He wrote, I don't even know if if he knows he still has you, I would like him to unbelome.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm going to defend him for this.
Speaker 4: But so a couple of weeks ago, right before we went to Vegas, you made a comment about how why does he have to be at everything show related? And he was super hurt by that because he loves being at everything show related. He loves hanging out with the show, he loves supporting us. And then he was coming to Vegas and you're like, why is he going to Vegas? Like, I can't you just go to Vegas by yourself?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't know he was going to Vegas until like the last couple of days, and I was surprised.
Speaker 4: Book a flight till two days before, so I think that and when he he just doesn't like negativity. So if if there's something like that that happens, it's like walls go up. And so I'm I'm pretty certain that's why he was like, and I'm just gonna block.
Speaker 2: But why block, Chelsea?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't speak to that. I cannot speak to that. You'd have to ask him.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, in all fairness, when when I said was.
Speaker 5: I know he was. He was very hurt by that.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, you know he thinks of you as like, yeah, family, I mean truly.
Speaker 1: He wrote this. He said, Wow, it's here, It's finally here. Years of work and memories. Uh, I can't even say the word culminating together in a night much deserved recognition, have an incredible time, celebrating your accomplishments. God bless you both and your family. Travel safe, play a party, hard love you. That was from West and it was it was actually very very nice to get that.
Speaker 5: I will tell him to unblock you.
Speaker 1: Just tell him, seriously, just say to him, go, I think that Chelsea a bummed out and just like.
Speaker 2: Just like I didn't even say anything. What the hell, am I getting blocked for what A in the morning? Hold on, you turn your mind?
Speaker 6: What are the modes in the morning? Page?
Speaker 1: Do well? I think he probably figured that I would go to mojo in the morning. I can I tell you how I knew that I got blocked. This was the while of saying misfit, Victor said to me misfit. Victor said, did you see Wes's uh some picture of him and Samantha or something like that. Do you see Wes and Samantha whatever? The deal was on something I think maybe been homecoming or whatever?
Speaker 2: And I said no. I went to go look. I'm like, I just got Wes's picture here? Why am I blocked?
Speaker 4: I what to have us call him right now? But he's still sleeping. I can tell because he hasn't responded to anyone.
Speaker 2: Okay, so wait, so.
Speaker 6: Did he block you or did he block you from watching stories?
Speaker 1: I can see his social I just can't. I don't think I can see his story.
Speaker 5: Which he blocked you on story?
Speaker 1: I want to. I want to answer this question because this is the part that I think would be interesting for a topic.
Speaker 2: I want to know who's who's significant other.
Speaker 1: Let's let's focus on that, Like, I think that would be interesting who significant other blocked you? Like why did somebody significant other block you? Or who recently blocked you? And maybe did a coworker recently block you? Which is interesting because coworkers. The part that's interesting is and I listen, I consider you more than just a coworker. I consider you literally my sister. Yeah, and Wes is my my brother in law. So it's funny though, because every single day, you know, you go into you know, your daily life with somebody and you go, all right, and I'm not talking just your situation. I'm talking about anybody situation, and you go, you know what, I don't want to see my sister to see my social Like if I blocked aunt Pat for my social she'd be devastated. She first thought, you think I was dead, She'd be like, he's not alive. If I don't post something on social media for like a month, because I'm my my my real my Thomas one that I have, my Thomas Carbolo one that I have. I if I don't post, Pat calls and does a welfare check on me.
Speaker 6: People do that to me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I remember a long time ago when my ex boyfriend and I broke up. He blocked my entire family on social media, too, which I think is a little obsessive, like they didn't.
Speaker 2: Know, why would they Why would they block your family?
Speaker 6: Your family is amazing, Probably because he didn't want to see me at all.
Speaker 5: But I think that's excessive and kind of rude.
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's a message that sent because the block truly does nothing. You can make one hundred other accounts to see context.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 5: I have many big accounts.
Speaker 2: I do all my stock.
Speaker 1: I will be honest with you. I don't block people like I really don't block people. I just either if I really don't want them, I just unfollow them and completely unfollow.
Speaker 2: But I do mute people.
Speaker 1: I have muted because sometimes I'll see people too much and I'm like, I just can't deal with this anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm beauty, is okay.
Speaker 5: I mute people a lot for my own mental health and sand.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to, yeah, especially you know, if there's somebody that's excessive you know what I mean, and they feels like and honestly they may not be as excessive as it feels to you.
Speaker 2: What's up to sitting the call?
Speaker 5: What's going on hight good more than everybody.
Speaker 2: What's happening in Nicole?
Speaker 3: Nothing much. I'm glad I got through.
Speaker 7: Congrats mo Joe, You're Hall of Fame.
Speaker 5: They're so big.
Speaker 1: Thank you, by the way, thank you for being such a big part of my life and being part of the show and always being there for us. So I listen, this is as much everybody that listens to the shows as it is anything that I've done.
Speaker 2: So thank you.
Speaker 7: That is so sweet.
Speaker 8: I was just listen.
Speaker 7: I'm like, damn, Wes, Kanks and West don't even give off that gang to that. But that's how you do it. When you block one, you gotta block the whole family.
Speaker 3: You you gotta block everybody.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it's like if.
Speaker 4: You my friend, Like right now, I have a friend.
Speaker 8: I'm not fool with him right now.
Speaker 7: When I think I blocked him, he and his wife?
Speaker 1: Did you What about his kids? What about everybody? What about cousins?
Speaker 7: Oh but their kids han't on social media? But if they join you, they blocked two.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 5: All the time, Like sometimes I'm at my camp, who.
Speaker 2: Who my husband?
Speaker 1: I thought, for a second there, I didn't understand what you said because it kind of cut cut out for either. You said, why are you blocking your husband? He's beautiful?
Speaker 8: Guess what I'm mad at you right now. You don't even know what's going on in my life.
Speaker 1: You hear about it your house that bastard got back. All right, I'll call me later, toll.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: Sometimes when i'm posting, if I'm like out or something, doing something crazy, I'll block you guys from my story, so you guys can't.
Speaker 5: Tell you bitch, are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Keep putting on there?
Speaker 6: But sometimes what is she doing at one in the morning right now?
Speaker 2: By what's going on? Shauna? What's up? Shawna?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 3: So congratulations you love you to thank you. So my ex when we were together, we lived together, he blocked me on Facebook and I didn't notice. I didn't notice for three weeks until we got in a fight and he was screaming at me and he was like, you didn't even notice I blocked you.
Speaker 5: Why did he block you in the first place?
Speaker 3: Because I wasn't tagging him enough or giving him enough notoriety.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, blocked me.
Speaker 3: But I didn't even notice that. He like, I didn't notice anything for weeks.
Speaker 7: So he had to point it out.
Speaker 1: Seanna, that's even worse for the poor bastard. I can't believe it. Uh, what's up, Melissa? Who did you block? Or who blocked you?
Speaker 8: My boyfriend's ex situation blocked me and my grandmother grand grandma? Why because she lived with me? And I mind you, I didn't even know this girl. I didn't even know her last name, nothing, And all of a sudden I find out she has me blocked. That go to look and she has my grandma blocked. And she works at my complex, so she knew the complex system to find our names.
Speaker 5: The black list?
Speaker 2: Is grandma upset that she got blocked?
Speaker 8: No, my grandma does not even care.
Speaker 7: She said, well what did I do?
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, that's funny. Hold on, Uh, Holly is not with us right now? Holly? Who blocked you?
Speaker 2: And who do that? Who else did they block?
Speaker 8: My sister A law blocked me and my mother on social media?
Speaker 5: What do you guys do?
Speaker 7: Honest? I wish I knew, but she's never really liked us, so we.
Speaker 6: Just went with it.
Speaker 2: This is your brother's wife, Yes, my brother's wife.
Speaker 1: You guys are pains in the asses. You probably are causing some drama in their life.
Speaker 8: Well we maybe I don't know, but you know. And still but she did finally unblock me after my mom passed you.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that. Well, I'm sorry that that's happened. Did your mom like her?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well yeah, I got.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: By the way, I hope she's not listening to this.
Speaker 8: There some things that had happened.
Speaker 2: So yeah, maybe I don't know what's up Medina, Hey Mojo, what's going on?
Speaker 7: So? Like you should be blocking anybody who thrups your piece. I will block you because you breathed funny at me. My cousin's baby mama has the whole entire family blocked after he passed away. She doesn't want to deal with us anymore. She doesn't get a check. But yeah, block everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 7: You don't answer the phone.
Speaker 3: You're getting yes to me?
Speaker 2: To me though, but can I be honest with you to me?
Speaker 1: To me, you're if you're blocking so that I can't see your stuff, it makes me think that you're posting things that you're you know, you're scandalous about if you're posting just like how Wes was posting just pictures of him and his kids.
Speaker 2: You know what, who cares if I see that stuff?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I got just send him a text message.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you just tell me? Listen?
Speaker 1: Listen if you and I would like to not only have an unblocked, but I would like to unblock to happen ceremoniously.
Speaker 2: Like the Hall of Fame. I would like to Hall of Fame ceremoniously.
Speaker 1: Like I would like to get like on stage, like an induction to unblocking, like he can actually do it.
Speaker 5: Maybe he can call in and hit that button.
Speaker 1: Please unblock it, and then we'll go. It will be official. I get to see him, and he's got to have a post, maybe a horrible.
Speaker 5: Song that's played at every wedding. Come. That's when I go, get a drink, have a good time tonight.
Speaker 1: No, let's celebrate, all right now, okay, all right, we're done.