Speaker 1: It's mo Joe in the Morning Show. I am excited for the holidays. We're going to be spending Thanksgiving with our two of our three sons.
Speaker 2: Joe's not going to be with us, He's going to be with his.
Speaker 1: Fiance Alissa's family, but we're going to have Luke home from college, and then we're going to have something really special. Jacob's coming home like he always does on Thanksgiving, but this year is going to be the first time that Jacob is bringing a boyfriend to Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Wow, and you guys love him, don't ask.
Speaker 1: It's great you guys get you guys get a chance to meet him absolutely in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Wait, first boyfriend ever as being brought home.
Speaker 1: Well, he's brought He's had boyfriends and he's brought him home and hung out with us. But it's first time for the holidays I've ever had that. And we're excited that Chris is doing this. And I know it's going to be tough for Chris's family to not have him, you know, their Thanksgiving, So thank you for lending us, Chris. We're going to give Jacob back to you at Christmas time. But it's going to be interesting because Chris has never been to Jacob's house. They live in Cargo together. He has never seen where Jacob grew up. I'm sure Jacob will do the world tour, you know, and show him this is where I went to middle school.
Speaker 2: That's you know.
Speaker 1: Chris is a Chicago kay. He grew up in the same neighborhood that I grew up in growing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's a Southside kid and got a really really cool uh Hispanic family. I know that his mom and his dad are divorced, but his mom and his dad our south side chicagoans.
Speaker 2: His mom and his.
Speaker 1: Stepdad really really sweet people get along with each other. They have we talk about, you know, everybody getting along with each other. But Chris has been raised right, He's good. He's coming home. But the big question was asked by Kevin yesterday to me, and I don't know the answer. Will Chris and Jacob be allowed to stay in the same room with each other?
Speaker 2: Are you not the decision maker?
Speaker 1: Well, I know what my feeling is towards this. I just don't know what Chelsea's feeling is towards this. What's yours here? My feeling is what's good for the good is good for the game. Who's the goose in this situation. Well, Joe and Alyssa were not allowed to fornicate as ed what's his name? Uh yeah, ed Gean says, mother says fornicating. They were not allowed to, So Jacob and Chris should not. I'll be allowed to. And just because I do believe that Chelsea shows a little bit of favoritism towards her son Jacob, I don't want Jacob all of a sudden to be allowed to, you know, is the rule the fornicating because I thought the rules they weren't able to stay in the same room. They're not allowed to sleep in the same room fornicating. We don't know what they're doing, right, they can sneak off and do whatever they want to do. I would hope that they're not doing it anywhere near my stuff.
Speaker 2: But they have to say good night and go their separate ways.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, that's kind of what we thought with and Chelsea is on with us. Chelsea is making an appearance on the Mojo in the Morning show.
Speaker 3: The Morning, So I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on this show us.
Speaker 4: Well, so per usual, our little friend Mojo soems to forget what happened last year?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: And Joe and Alyssa did sleep in the same room last year and they were not engaged.
Speaker 2: What did I get to sleep in the same room last year and both that? Huh, I just.
Speaker 3: I really don't care anymore. I just don't.
Speaker 4: I don't do whatever you want. I'm too old.
Speaker 3: I do to care less.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: So they stayed in the same room and I didn't realize that. How did that work out?
Speaker 4: Again? I don't know where you were, but we were all in the same house and we didn't have enough rooms for people to sleep in. Joe offered to sleep on the couch, and I thought, you know, I just I just don't care anymore. I cared when Luke was younger. It was more important to me that, you know, you need to not just bring over random people. But they've been in a relationship for a very long you know, a couple of years. Then Chris and Jacob have been in a relationship for a couple of years. And again we have a full house this year, so.
Speaker 1: So so Jacob and Chris are going to share a room together.
Speaker 4: Huh, I mean, unless someone plays on a couch. We don't have enough buds.
Speaker 2: Yay sex whoa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, listen, I I'm just you know, I'm telling you something that I am not happy. I was raised Catholic and went twelve years of Catholic school.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, so is it me to house the rule or is it you? Because you always make me out to be the person, but clearly.
Speaker 2: You're the one that I have the rules. These are this is my rules, this is my house.
Speaker 3: I'm actually so surprised it's not flip flopped.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that because tell us were you the one that you were the one that originated this rule? Right again?
Speaker 4: When Luke well, when Luke was younger, I just didn't think it was a good life. Uh I know, unless then who knows what he's doing at Michigan State.
Speaker 3: Let's it'll be real.
Speaker 4: So I just you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm i am listen, I'm not happy. I'm very upset. I think that we'll have to have a conversation about this off the air, But honestly, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care. At least somebody's got to get sex in this house.
Speaker 3: Do you think the proposal will happen this Thanksgiving between the two of them.
Speaker 1: I don't know Chelsea would now, Well, Jacob, he doesn't want to get married, didn't he it's to him.
Speaker 4: He's always said that marriage isn't as is not as important to him, you know as other other boys. And if it's important to Chris. He really loves Chris. So if it's important to Chris, of course he would get married. But he is completely fine just being He's very Jacob, a very loyal, I'm very committed.
Speaker 3: The fact that.
Speaker 4: They live together is bigger than anything else.
Speaker 2: Jab does not like people in his house, right, he does not.
Speaker 3: He's like his mom.
Speaker 4: He does not like people around him and in this house.
Speaker 1: All right, So here's a big question for you. What if we could convince Jacob to propose to Chris and then we quickly get married before Joe gets married, and just to steal Joe shine, just to piss Joe.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Well, again, Jacob probably will never get married. So would that not be Joe convincing to get married was always.
Speaker 1: During the po Joe would be I'd just like to goof around with Joe a little bit, to kind of mess with him. So all right, Well, thanks mom. I just wanted to get the answer there. What's what's going on? Hold on, Emily?
Speaker 2: What's up? Emily?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 2: Emily? What's happening?
Speaker 6: I was just calling because I can relate to your funny story. My in laws we're currently married now, but we were dating for like seven years of the time post college, and we lived with them for a year and we had to sleep in separate rooms the whole time.
Speaker 2: Is that wild man? How old are you guys?
Speaker 6: I mean we're both graduated from college, so probably like twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then when family would come over and the house was like two full, there'd be an air mattress in his room that I was in, and he'd have to sleep on the air mattress.
Speaker 2: Chelsea, does this sound like you and I over at your parents' place? That's how it was with us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Chelsea's mom and dad very ultra religious. And when I would go over to their house and I would stay over the night, I had to sleep on the floor on the on an air mattress, and then Chelsea air mattress.
Speaker 7: Chelsea, what did I I was.
Speaker 1: On the floor, Yeah, but Chelsea would always fall off the bed if you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's my husband is the old this of three boys, and the youngest is still in college. His girlfriend who's sleep in the same room.
Speaker 1: Though, Emily, I got to ask you this question, where would you guys go and how quiet would you have to be when you guys were falling around in the parents' house.
Speaker 6: I can't answer that you don't want them?
Speaker 2: And then now you can still get punished, can't you?
Speaker 6: Correct? Still married?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to get yourself into trouble. Hey, Cindy, what's going on? It's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 6: Hey, you guys, this is my This is Michael B.
Speaker 7: Remember him, little minite with down syndrome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's happening?
Speaker 6: We're calling because our rules. We're calling because our rule.
Speaker 7: At home is for vacation to answer to the house. No ring, no bringing.
Speaker 2: Chelsea, you and I have If you don't have a.
Speaker 7: Ring on your finger, you're not coming on any of our vacations. Well that's if you do, then we'll.
Speaker 5: Pay for them.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that's at home. Chelsea and I have had that conversation before about the whole vacation thing too, because it is nice just to have your own kids, isn't it without the others there?
Speaker 6: Oh for sure, And that's not gonna happen forever.
Speaker 7: So yeah, so we do that, and then my daughter's engaged.
Speaker 6: Michael just left to go into school.
Speaker 7: But my daughter got engaged with July, and her boyfriend lived an hour away from where we live, and when they would come to visit, cause they live on the west side of the state, he wasn't allowed to sleep over until the fourth year of their relationship, and I had to talk my husband into it. But her fiance boyfriend at the time had to sleep downstairs in the basement. She slept on the main floor and we had to see them say good night and shut the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go to the cold basement. What's up, Mandy, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up guys?
Speaker 2: Good morning, and say hi to Chelsea, my wife. Chelsea's on the phone.
Speaker 5: Hi wife, Chelsea. Hi. All right, So I got what a funny story for you guys. I'm twenty now, So this is probably when I was like fifteen. Me and my ex, one of my ex boyfriends, we were at a cabin with his family for Christmas, and you know, those cabins were like you got a loft upstairs and it's like you can see it down to the bottom. Yeah, so we had to sleep in separate beds up there, but in the daytime, when this whole family was downstairs, we would.
Speaker 2: Still get together. And you know, do it even though his family was right there. You're a dirty girl. That Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: By the way, this, Chelsea, is why we didn't allow the kids to bring relationships on vacation, because of Maddie.
Speaker 2: I just want you to know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it doesn't matter kids. Well, I didn't have a door on my room one time, and I still figured.
Speaker 2: Out a way. You know what, you just brought up a great thing, Mandy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna actually have the door taken off of Jacob's room. Oh my gosh, I'm calling Chris, Chelsea, because you know, I can't take a do off room exactly. All right, Mandy, you take care of yourself, Mandy, all right, later, All right, Chelsea, I will talk to you later. Are you excited for the boys to come home for the holidays?
Speaker 4: Of course I am very excited.
Speaker 1: Is Luke off after today or does Michigan State have a couple more days left?
Speaker 4: No, he's got a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I saw Oakland University actually letting kids go early because they get some kind of water issue or something like that on campus.
Speaker 3: But figh schools that they get the whole week off next week.
Speaker 2: I feel they should.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: I think that the college is definitely because it's tough, especially if you're a kid that has to go out of state, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now Michigan State, which is kind of nice because then either families will bring other kids in like they've done that, or the kids will just have a Thanksgiving there.
Speaker 2: That's cool, all right, I'll talk to you later. I love it. See