Speaker 1: In the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 2: Thank you to Bianca for picking up my papers. Right now, we're gonna get a look at what's training our first dirty of the week, Shannon, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Well, everybody who lives in LA was talking over the weekend about this guy that was living on a billboard and Netflix was behind this little promotional stunt.
Speaker 4: A starring role on the big screen. It's the Hollywood dream, but in this case, the screen is a billboard above Sunset Boulevard. Inside a small, enclosed space built to look like a home, A man waves and gazes down, surprising pedestrians and drivers.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like an AI bot or something that was just like moving inside of the billboard.
Speaker 1: So what I stopped.
Speaker 3: I'm like, is that a real And then he starts waving.
Speaker 1: That's a real person.
Speaker 4: The billboard promotes a new Netflix sci fi thriller called The Last House.
Speaker 1: Trapped.
Speaker 4: The film's plot is about the family mysteriously trapped inside their home. The movie looks tense and scary in some scenes. The frightened family uses a whiteboard to communicate with neighbors, but the man in the billboard brings out smiles waving at the people who stop and stare, dancing at times, and writing friendly messages.
Speaker 3: I love the little like signs. He's like very playful, he's very interactive. Yes, lots of It's such a good idea. It's done. It was Thursday through yesterday, and I think the guy is down now. But I kind of want to watch the show. And I don't even like scary things.
Speaker 2: What a cool promo. I mean, it really is really cool. By the way, I I've been watching. I just started. I think I'm like almost done pan Am flight one oh three.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen that on Netflix? Show? It's worth watching.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I remember that, you know that happened, that there was a bomb on the plane and stuff like that. The investigation part of that whole thing was wild.
Speaker 3: It was it the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 1: It was eighty eight, nineteen eighty eight that happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I did not see Spider Man over the weekend, but everybody else did.
Speaker 1: Did you see how much money? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's and the Odyssey is still making money too.
Speaker 1: But number two it.
Speaker 2: Was like forty five million dollars and number two was Odyssey was only ten million dollars. Like, that's how big the disparity is between that movie.
Speaker 3: A man broke into Kim kardashians sixty million dollar Hidden Hills mansion yesterday, helped himself to one of her luxury vehicles, took it for a joy ride around the neighborhood before the police finally caught up with him. When sheriff's deputies arrived, they found this guy still inside Kim's home arrested him on suspicion of burglary and theft. I guess he had also gone into the home and taken a few things from inside as well. Fortunately Kim was not home at the time. She and the kids are actually living at a nearby rental well. This mansion undergoes some pretty major renovations.
Speaker 1: Hopefully security is one of those renovations.
Speaker 3: I mean, how does that happen?
Speaker 1: Sixty million dollars and you can break in with you?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: I keep hearing that Tate McCrae and New Jersey Devils start Jack Hughes have officially called it quits. And the story that I heard is that he had been telling all of his friends that they had broken up before they had both had a chance to publicly confirm that their romance was no longer. So I guess she was a little bit miffed about that. And the story is that he ultimately ended the relationship because he started seeing a lot of red flags. He's already moved on dating other people. However, I keep seeing this reported everywhere, and I don't know if I believe it, because all summer up until like a week and a half ago, Tate and Jack were spotted all over the place, hanging out in Orchard Lake here in town together. In fact, some of Lucy's friends met her, took selfies with her. She was very very kind and just said please just don't post them. And they were together.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: But then this is being reported on page six that they're not together.
Speaker 2: So who's the guy I don't know reportedly there that she's been hanging with.
Speaker 1: Remember on that podcast that you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Nasa Hudgens acts, what was his name, Vanasa Hudgens.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just know Zacha. I don't know, but I mean, she wasn't down all summer, and they were together until until like days ago. Austin Butler, Yeah, so I don't know what's going on. There anyway anyway.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And lastly, New Orleans has become the first maids or US city to let AI answer some nine to one one calls. I don't know how I feel about this, Okay. So the system is designed to handle repeat or lower priority calls so that the human dispatchers when they're tied.
Speaker 1: Up when I have problems calling.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, Now, the city city officials in New Orleans said AI isn't replacing people, it's just helping manage more than a thousand emergency calls that they get a day. Obviously, not everybody's super thrilled about this. One former nine to one to one dispatcher warns that an AI operator can't pick up on emotions, panic confusions, speech problems, heavy accents, or the subtle clues that somebody is trying to convey that they are in danger, Like you need a human being for that. So we'll see how that goes begins.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, miss anything from today, you can always catch up on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Mojo in the
Speaker 3: Morning on social media This christ It's Moju in the Morning's Dirty On the thirty