Speaker 1: The Morning Show on KTI w B.
Speaker 2: We're playing a little game here called Dave Tank.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna be like the bald guy, mister wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kevin O'Leary, very good, look at you.
Speaker 3: So you will come into the tank and then you will tell us about your invention, the pop corn conveyor belt. This is the way it works. Here's mine. For example, you want popcorn, but you don't want to have to go to the kitchen. You open up the popcorn conveyor belt app on your phone. It slides out of the wall. The popcorn comes down the conveyor belt, which is heated, and it will pop so it's fresh by the time it gets to your mouth. You put your mouth underneath the popcorn conveyor belt, or you can adjust it to waist level where you simply pick up and you have a fresh, hot, popped kernel of popcorn the popcorn conveyor belt.
Speaker 4: Again, I love Lucy's situation waiting to happen where you can't keep up with how many pieces of popcorn?
Speaker 1: So then you start shoving it in your bra.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, They're going like, oh too many, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You guys are the fact that I know that reference. I love Lucy Lord.
Speaker 3: Vita meat a Vegemin. You ever heard of that? Vita meat a vegement. It was one of the products she covered on there, Vita Meta Vegemin. Stop bringing up old timey stuff. You sound old God. Every God, nobody knows, nobody knows that. Everyone All right, we got Morgan on the phone here. Morgan, welcome to Dave Tank. I need to hear you present your idea. If I decide to support your idea, I will invest twenty dollars of my own money via Venmo into your invention. Morgan, Good morning, Good morning, Welcome to the tank Morgan.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Hi? So I'm requesting twenty dollars to fund my idea, which is a weight loss cake mix. Okay, so everyone wants to eat cake all the time. I want to eat cake every day, but I still want to lose weight. So my invention is putting some of the active ingredients of the GLP one into the cake mix. It at big box grocery stores.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, brilliant. So for to make one sheet cake, how much are you going to charge? I want to need to I need to know your price point before I invest in this.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking twenty dollars is a good price.
Speaker 7: Twenty dollars.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna charge twenty dollars. It'll be a good profit. People will will pay twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: To Who's your target market on this one? Because you got to market it to the right people.
Speaker 6: Correct, Yeah, all market it people like me that like to eat cake every day but still want all these ways.
Speaker 2: Brilliant, brilliant.
Speaker 3: I mean this is you're onto something I like it, or Morgan with GLP.
Speaker 1: Cake mix weight loss cake.
Speaker 3: Up next is welcome to the Shark Tank. This is Jackson. Welcome to the tank, Jackson. What invention do you need me to invest in?
Speaker 2: Jackson?
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Hello Dave, Hello Sharks. I'm an inventor to a called wipe bright. It's a head, shoulders, knees, and toes. It's for mostly college students because they always reuse their towel, but they always forget what body part they dried off with. And if I was in college, or if I was reusing my towel, I would want to know where I wiped my butt last instead.
Speaker 5: Of my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you don't want to take the butt towel and wipe your face with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, each on each towel, you could even put your own face on there, your own body parts. So then you know that I wiped my head with this part last time, and I'm not wiping my butt.
Speaker 1: I see face and vice versa. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Its towel that's mapped out, so then you know, like I'm always going to use the butt part of this towel on my butt.
Speaker 2: That is brilliant. What's your price point on this one?
Speaker 7: I'm thinking like fifteen dollars and then that extra five them the re reput it back into production so I can make some more.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's brilliant. And who's your target demo I think you mentioned.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that would be the college student or the lazies that don't want to just keep on grabbing a new towel every time.
Speaker 2: That which is me?
Speaker 1: That's me. Yeah, I'm the laziest Jackson.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for being on Dave Tank. Please hold one second, Brianna, Brianna, we are doing Dave Tank. I want to hear your invention suggestion and tell me a little bit about this, and I'll decide whether I want to invest twenty dollars of my own money via Venmo Brie.
Speaker 2: What did you invent?
Speaker 8: My idea? I actually I have actually talked to some bruns about this. I'm trying to figure out how to make it. Would be like a BRA, but it would be a controller for a game.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like, you can.
Speaker 8: Spend time with dear lover sitting on my lap while they're playing their video game, and basically BRA would be the controller.
Speaker 3: So he's reaching around, he's findaling the BRA area, but he's a ab ab up down x y.
Speaker 2: X y boob.
Speaker 8: Yes, I mean that's valid.
Speaker 4: You're trying to get their attention. They're playing video games. So you got to be like, well, what do I got to do? I need a BRA that is a game controller.
Speaker 2: Who's your target market?
Speaker 8: I just see you. Like a lot of my friends were like, I don't know why that has not been in that idiot.
Speaker 3: Well think about that when Bailey, if you had a boyfriend he's playing let's say Call of Duty Special Ops, you can sit down on his lap.
Speaker 2: He'll reach around the front of.
Speaker 3: You and then he'll be able to control the action with his fingers on your BRA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I can picture it, and so I feel like, yeah, target audience is going to be the you know girlfriend that isn't getting enough tension.
Speaker 1: Which is most of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say.
Speaker 3: Brilliant ideas this morning on Dave Tank. But it's really I will tell you this one. This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make on Dave Tank, really difficult. Morgan had the GLP cake mix, Jackson had the wipewright towel, just brilliant. Brianna had the Broad with game controllers. I would say, man, it's a hard, it's a hard.
Speaker 1: You're the investor.
Speaker 2: I can invest my hard earned twenty dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh no, he's really thinking about it. It's really trying hard here.
Speaker 1: He actually just died. I'm gonna let him just think for a while. And then I thought, I'm creating suspense.
Speaker 3: It's like on American Isol and they go and your brand new American.
Speaker 1: Is Reuben Starter.
Speaker 2: The winner on Dave Tank today is Broad game troller.
Speaker 3: Briannatulations, Yeah, you guys don't sound thrilled with that.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting. I thought she was gonna yell or something. You don't sound thrilled, Brie.
Speaker 2: It's twenty bucks. I mean, you give her a break. It's twenty bucks.
Speaker 8: All right to invest my shot there, because like I feel like I should be pitting at this point.
Speaker 2: It really should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was I thought that awesome, truly brilliant.
Speaker 3: Thanks to our other people in the Shark tank, Morgan and Jackson, you were very very close.
Speaker 2: Second. We appreciate that.
Speaker 3: All Right, we're gonna get into the Friday morning dance party on kd WB. If you're at home and you're working from home, or you're like doing daycare whatever, get all the kids up and let's do a little dance party on kd WB. If you stick your foot in your mouth today, just want to make you feel better, even like big musicians do it too. So I guess Mumford and sons were in Saint Paul last night. Yeah, and the opening act was a guy named Stephen Sanchez, and he's like.
Speaker 1: Hey, what up Chicago?
Speaker 3: Oh shouted out the wrong city, and I guess the crowd kind of laughed and bowed and he caught it right away and he said something.
Speaker 2: Like, man, this is the biggest venue I've ever played, and I messed it up.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, he's too young to be messing up like that. STEVEA.
Speaker 5: Sanchez sings this song. We've heard it a thousand times. Oh yeah, yeah, but yeah I met Oh that's a great song. Yeah, I met him once, a really cool guy, and I met him when he was super young. Like when that song first came out.
Speaker 1: I assumed they were just in Chicago before.
Speaker 3: They were in Chicago the night before. Yeah, so oh how embarrassing but very cool. All right, it is Katie WB. We're gonna get you one thousand dollars right now. I want you to spend whatever you want. I suggest cross country skis for the winter, or maybe go down to hoy Guards or go over to what's the one that says paddle, swim, camp, climb, canoe pierce. Oh what are you thinking?
Speaker 1: I was thinking like the Peterson, the one that's it doesn't matter. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's the You can do that too, get yourself a pool table with it thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You need a keyword to play though.
Speaker 3: One on one three KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars and qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio jingle Ball. Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com.
Speaker 2: Trip, that's Trip.
Speaker 3: Boyfriend dot that's your old boyfriend like trip, but he spells it with two p's right, No, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Oh really Trip.
Speaker 3: Just remember Bailey's in honor of Bailey's old boyfriend Trip. Play the game, win pool, table money. I had a trip to dingle ball and a trip to dingle ball. Would you go to jingle ball with Trip?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I would go with the sister Mollie. I love Molly. Okay, She's great.
Speaker 3: Key word is still trip, though, So go to katibbat dot com. Into the keyword Bailey's X Trip on katwdb dot com and you're gonna get a text message or actually a phone call within an hour if you win. So make sure you answer your phone call from a strange number. VOT is not stirring the pod today. Vonn is going to make it feel good. What do you got on your mind today?
Speaker 5: I saw the story and I thought it was really cool because we all love food, right. October is fire prevention month. So a fire department in Ohio they teamed up with Dominoes to make sure everybody had their UH there they were properly protected in their homes. They used the power of pizza. And they told people if you order Dominoes, anybody in the area, if you ordered Dominoes from five until seven pm, the fire department, I think it's Shawnee Township fire department was gonna come deliver the pizza. They're gonna check your smoke alarms and if they're in working condition, the pizza is free. What Yeah, and a lot obviously a lot of people were like, hell, oh yeah, pimp in two hours.
Speaker 1: Get to order a pizza.
Speaker 5: If the smoke alarms weren't properly working, the firefighters either replace the batteries or they installed new smoke alarms on the spot.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they got.
Speaker 4: The free pizza, but I feel like if you still get a win anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you get your smoke alarm checked in, new batteries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is a win.
Speaker 5: I'd be kind of devastated though, if I'm like, oh, yeah, my fire alarm, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be good to go.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get this free pizza, and then it's like, nope, you just get new batteries, and now we have to lecture you on how to recycle.
Speaker 1: Lift your eye on batteries.
Speaker 5: You're ingesting a whole lot of co two, sir, But I think that's really cool, and I think more places need to do that.
Speaker 1: What place would you want to do this? If not Domino's to come to your house?
Speaker 3: And I guess like incentive, I want luthroto to come by and find out why my light's on. My engine lights on in my car. I don't know why the check engine lights on in my car, but wouldn't it be cool if Luthato came by and they're like, check my engine. They're like, oh, it's because of the conjunction box needs a new sprocket. And then I'm like, oh, well, then if if they get it to go off, they also get to give me a pizza and they also give you a pizzato.
Speaker 2: Are you listening? Shout out?
Speaker 5: I'm cool with the fire department doing it, but I would instead of Dominoes, I would say beat Ups Buffalo Wow Wings because if my smoke alarms cool, I'd get free mild in honey barbecue wings.
Speaker 4: See, I live in like a shared space, so I don't necessarily need fire fires to come, but I wouldn't mind like the Chippendale's dancers to come and bring me a pizza, and then I would say like, hey, why is the walls white? And then they'd be like ma'am and then they'd go.
Speaker 1: Play it click. You have the track on standby? Yeah, exactly, I already have it on you genuine pony, what.
Speaker 2: Are the walls white for?
Speaker 1: I just have a stupid question just to lorre them there. They just need to be in my home that they can do their Chippendales dance. I don't have anything for them to check.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what would happen if the chippendales came in or you also had a deep dish pizza from Devani's. You would go over the pizza and you would totally ignore the chippendale dancers. I would be like a good easy, all right, here's the We're gonna give aways something for you to do, and this is something you can do anytime. This is super cool. It's a new sport. What a creative cool sport. It's called fowling. It looks like the word fouling because it's belled fowl ing. But it's a combination of like football and bowling. Yes, so instead of throwing a bowling ball at the pins, you're throwing a football at the pins. It's called Foling and there's a place that does this here in town.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is the place is called Foling Warehouse in Minneapolis, and it's right by where like the Minneapolis Farmer's Market is. And yeah, it's it's kind of like dodgeball sort of in a way too, where you're going back and forth throwing a football at bowling pins and you're trying to get all of the other teams pins down before they get all of your pen.
Speaker 2: That is, so that actually sounds really cool. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then they have like you know, beers and food and things at this place as well, so it's it's kind of like a new take on you know when ax throwing was really popular and everyone was doing that, or like a can Can wonderland type place. So it's like that you get to hang out with your friends and then try out something new Foling, which is like football and bowling mixed.
Speaker 2: Well, let's give away some party packs here. What how many of these we got?
Speaker 5: I have three to give away and it's for a free lane for up to ten people for two hours. Oh wow, okay, just to ten, so you don't have to have ten yeah, bring a couple if you want to, or five or whatever, Bring another couple. That'd be kind of cool if you want to go.
Speaker 3: We're not going to take a particular number caller, but if that sounds interesting to you and you can use it, I think any time you want.
Speaker 2: That they're open.
Speaker 1: Don't wait for like ten years and be like, oh I forgot I had this right.
Speaker 3: If you want to go and you think you'll use it, I'd love to send you out to do something different. Six' five one nine eight nine KD wb to Go. Foling what's the name of the business again that does This Foling Warehouse? Minneapolis perfect and that's yea fo w L ing call to. Win we'll set you up do something. Different bailey's ex. Boyfriend there we. Go, okay keyword is trip if you want to get that thousand. Dollars just, coincidentally we didn't plan it this, Way bailey just happens to be the name of your ex. Boyfriend that's. All go TO katwgb dot com and then there's a box will pop. Up type in the keyword trip as in a trip to The iHeartRadio jingle ball for one thousand dollars and a chance of that trip To New York city In Jingle Jingle ball In. December be super cool to be In New York. City take a carriage ride Through Central. Park go to The Friends, Fountain go See Strawberry, Fields go see the what else they got out There. Broadway you can go to A broadway thing or a. Show go To Rockefeller, center go to the top of The Empire State, building.
Speaker 1: The kickline, people the Rock.
Speaker 3: Rockets, yeah go To Radio City Music. Home whatever you want to, do but you've got to play the. Game go to katibidbe dot. Com enter the Keyword bailey's ex. Boyfriend now enter the keyword trip, trip trip t r. Ip all, right we'll be back into. Second another story from somebody who listens to the show and, SAID i gotta tell The Dave Ryan show got to hear this. Story it's coming up next and it takes a twist that you're not. Expecting in a minute On katie.
Speaker 1: Every hour on davestert On katie W p Follow.
Speaker 3: Jenny katie will be On. Instagram she's out doing a little camper van kind of a thing and it's kind of. Cool she's going like leaf. Peeping you're a little solo camping and it's actually kind of. Cool halloween is into three weeks from tonight or is it two weeks from? Tonight three weeks from, tonight so we'll have More Boo bash tickets For as a matter of, fact you want to go To Boo, bash we'd love to get you in right. Now vont always loves it when we ask For Boo bash callers Because vont's going to turn his microphone off and now he's going to take. Callers i'll tell you. What we'll wait until the end of the. Dirt then at the end of the, dirt we'll take callers For Boo. Bash love to get you. In Mistic lay coming up On. Thursday it's the night Before, Halloween october, thirtieth from six until nine thousand dollars costume contests three, Times, sexiest most, creative and best couple or. Group AND i was going To i'm thinking about this, one not to plan the party on the, show BUT i think we should do all the contests after seven o'clock BECAUSE i think the six o'clock hour it's too early and people will still be showing, up you know WHAT i.
Speaker 4: MEAN i, MEAN i think the earliest that we should do one is like a six forty five seven eight forty five situation versus jam.
Speaker 1: PACKING i GUESS i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah we'll figure that.
Speaker 3: Out but either, way you start planning on your sexy, costume your creative, costume or your couples or group, costume and we'll get more tickets for. You at the end Of dave's. Sturt you don't have to call it right, now but you can if you want, to if you don't mind. Waiting the REASON i bring Up halloween is because Of boo. Bash but, Yes google is keeping a list of the top Trending halloween. Costumes it's dominated by the MOVIE K Pop Demon. Hunters they got the entire top. Five Roomy, Zoey Myra genu And Baby sijas that ringing ys another character for the Movie derby The tiger come in number. Eight Chicken jockey From minecraft is, six followed By La booboo at, seven rounding out the top, ten or Al faba From wicked and The Alphaba.
Speaker 1: Alphaba YEAH i never heard of any of. These oh, yeah, Well la boo boos are those LIKE.
Speaker 2: I know what a boo? Is, yeah you told me about two weeks.
Speaker 4: Ago it'd be interested to see what those costumes looks. Like But alphaba is the, Green she's the wicked, witch so that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense are these kids? Costumes these have got to be kids not?
Speaker 2: Adult would you?
Speaker 4: THINK i mean THEY i think they could be either one except For Chicken. JOCKEY i feel like that's only going to be, Boys like.
Speaker 2: What happened to? Boys what?
Speaker 1: HAPPENED a bunch of? GRAPES a bunch of?
Speaker 2: Grapes? Yeah why why are not.
Speaker 3: People dressed like a bunch of grapes? Anymore you put a bunch of balloons all over, you you're a bunch of. Grapes put a grape on top of your.
Speaker 5: Head jenny did, that not At Boo, bash BUT i guess when she Went halloween gallivanting last. Year, YEAH i THINK i said it was annoying, though because you couldn't walk Through, jenny you know the one from?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah you Know. Jenny, YEAH i can wait for you to see What i'm going to. BE i don't like that you're not saying what you're Gonna i'll give you a. Clue it's a musical a music. Call, yep that's All i'm gonna. Say THEN i THINK i know what it, is But i'm not gonna. GUESS i Think i'm going to be a.
Speaker 2: Raccoon interesting.
Speaker 4: CHOICE i think the MORE i say it out, loud the MORE i will make sure the Manifest. Yeah, yeah because you guys say, that you, KNOW i like to eat AND i like snacks and, things SO i say that you. Do, YEAH i like a little like a, Raccoon SO i Think i'm going to be a. Raccoon just carry around like a bag Of doritos all.
Speaker 2: NIGHT i might go as A chippendale.
Speaker 3: Dancer i'm, joking But Robert irwin has neglect or nixed the idea of doing some work For Chippendale's no.
Speaker 2: None at the, moment none of the.
Speaker 5: VINUMENT i think what you saw in the salsa On wake, three that, is that's the extent of What i'm of What i'm willing to.
Speaker 1: DO i don't mind being, edgy but that's. Uh i'll leave that to. That he's.
Speaker 4: Gone, UNFORTUNATELY i would be thrilled If Robert irwin became A chipendale. Dancer something else that's happening In Las vegas Is Gwen stefani And no doubt are going to be at A. Sphere so Gwen sefani will be the first female to Headline The sphere In Las. Vegas and, yes technically it is no, doubt but they're going to be playing six shows In may And june of twenty twenty. Six so if you're big no doubt, fans maybe look into. THAT i hear that The sphere sells out really.
Speaker 5: Fast this is a very weird. Story Tyra banks confused The. Internet she posted a video of her explaining an. Inventions apparently she's been working off for over a. Year hot ice, cream.
Speaker 9: Ice cream that you can. Drink and, No i'm not talking about a. Latte i'm not talking about hot chocolate that has. Flavors i'm talking about hot ice cream innovation that took me over a year to get.
Speaker 1: Right you're gonna be able to.
Speaker 2: Take here's why it's not gonna.
Speaker 3: Work if it was going to be so, good somebody would have invented hot ice cream sixty seven years. Ago just a milkshake is the height well, true but who watch it? Hot who wants hot ice? Cream it might be one of those things where you try it and, go, oh that's not. Bad but LIKE i, said somebody would have invented.
Speaker 2: This it's not a. STRETCH i MEAN i never came up with.
Speaker 1: IT i don't think you.
Speaker 4: COULD i, mean like scientifically have hot ice, cream like she wants the consistency of a milkshake but.
Speaker 5: Warm she made a video AND i it looks like just regular ice. CREAM i don't know what makes it hot per, se BUT i just like that she's talking about it like it's this innovation that.
Speaker 1: Good luck to.
Speaker 2: Her, seriously why not give something to.
Speaker 1: Try i'll also give you a later today if you're not doing. Anything i'm gonna be At Lakeville north For friday night.
Speaker 5: Football it's one of the last, ones so we're trying to give away this twenty five thousand dollars. Scholarship Saint Ben's Saint john's offering a lot of, money so somebody should win.
Speaker 3: It come Out Lakeville, north Go, Panthers And i'm gonna be at the restore tomorrow just hanging. Out it's gonna be the it's like a thrift, store but it benefits habitat for, humanity and so come by between noon and two and there's food trucks and there's grand opening things going, on And i'm gonna be hanging out by the probably the front of the. Store look for THE ktwb table and come by and say. Hi and it's super. Cool it is kind of like it's a thrift, store but it's different than thrift stores because.
Speaker 2: It's GOT i can't even describe. It higher.
Speaker 3: End, yeah so go buy the. Restore people have heard of this and they love. It it's a grand opening, tomorrow the one In Brooklyn park On winetka from noon until two.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow it's A National hugg Of Kevin, day you, guys so celebrate.
Speaker 1: Today hug It. Kevin are you going to go See Kevin joe And it? Tonight, YES i.
Speaker 4: Am, Yes i'm seeing The Jonas. BROTHERS i THOUGHT i was gonna get pit tickets AND i. Don't you, guys but if you see me at The Jonas brothers, concert please come say hi BECAUSE i will be there screaming and.
Speaker 1: Crying probably that is.
Speaker 2: Awesome And i'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna hugg A kevin today because It's National hug Of Kevin day And i'm gonna Find Kevin. Jonas i'm gonna have a big FAT hugo fat, one and Then i'm gonna check his.
Speaker 1: Biscuits i'm hugging.
Speaker 2: Good, okay have a great.
Speaker 3: Weekend oh here we go With Boo bash tickets right. Now vaughn's gonna stay for a couple of minutes after the show and answer the phones and get your Boom bashed tickets ring for a little. While Because vaughan is Just he's just one. Guy he's got two. Hands he can't do a. Lot call sixty five one nine eight. Nine katy will'd Be love gets you and your obnoxious drunk friends on The Boo bash guest list See Psychic Gary, spivey Uh dan Sass Off, party have a couple of cocktails and maybe win one thousand, dollars or just watch the costume contest and we'll see you there coming up the no this Uh october, Thirtieth yes At Mystic lake With katie