Speaker 1: He loves me.
Speaker 2: He loves me not only one way to find out more of the roses on KATWB. I love a good love story, so I have a good love story A lot of the time. On more of the Roses, it doesn't turn out to be a love story. It turns out to be bitter and resentful and spiteful and ugly. But you might remember a couple of weeks or a week ago we had on somebody who wanted to do a war.
Speaker 3: The rose is completely different.
Speaker 2: He said, I want to have Jenny call my ex to see whether she will accept flowers from me. We've been broken up for a year. I can't stop thinking about her. I've tried to get over her. I don't want to send her flowers because that way I won't know whether if she throws them in the dumpster or whether.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, these are great.
Speaker 2: I want to have Jenny call and say, hey, I'm from the flower company trying to send you flowers.
Speaker 3: I got the what you say, the wrong address, yeah, I said, I'm sorry. This address doesn't exist on Google.
Speaker 2: So here's a clip of what happened when Jenny called.
Speaker 3: But you are happy to get flowers from him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really am. Hey Danielle, Hi, sorry to.
Speaker 1: Throw this on you. I can't stop thinking about you, and I.
Speaker 4: Just wanted you to know that I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I wasn't fully present before, but I'm serious.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: How do you.
Speaker 2: Feel right now, Adam, after a year of missing Danielle?
Speaker 4: I feel hopeful.
Speaker 1: I'm thrilled that she accepted the flowers, and I hope I can actually bring her flowers in real life.
Speaker 3: How do you feel, Danielle?
Speaker 1: Yes, I would like the in real life, in person reconnection.
Speaker 4: I've been missing. That makes me really happy lot too.
Speaker 2: So fast forward back to today. We said, let's call this guy and find out how things have gone down since they had kind of successfully rekindled. Yeah, guess who's on the phone right now. Justin is on the phone. Justin no surprise you. You knew we were gonna call because we had to ask if we could call Justin. I know nothing about what happened after that phone call on War of the Roses, so fill me in. I'm gonna guess there was some sort of rekindling reconnection.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nice to talk to you guys again. Yeah, we uh, we just kept texting after the call.
Speaker 1: We we decided to meet up like two days after that call.
Speaker 4: And we went to Nina Nina's coffee.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've heard of it, it's like yeah, yeah, and yeah, we just I we.
Speaker 4: Had a lot of catching up to do, and it was just really easy.
Speaker 1: And you know, it was so crazy, like after I don't know, like twenty thirty minutes of talking, we were Honestly, I didn't even realize we were doing this. We were holding hands like talking like just kind of just really listening to each other, kind of holding hands across the table and you know.
Speaker 2: When you do that, my heart is melting. So you're doing that romantic double handhold.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't it wasn't like a stick like really like It's like it was very natural.
Speaker 4: And it's been a year, but we had.
Speaker 1: A lot of like life things happening when we were kind of you know, getting to know each other before we broke off, and her mom was sick and her I was you know, I wanted to know about that. And then her dog had died while we were broken up, so you know, all these things I never.
Speaker 4: Reached out because I was scared too. I wanted to know, you know, how she was, and I think she.
Speaker 1: Really you know, I felt that emotion that kind of like reconnecting and.
Speaker 4: Wanting to like be there for each other.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we talked for like two hours, and.
Speaker 2: So would you say, I'm sorry I missed that? What did you What did you say?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, we just haven't really stopped talking or texting or seeing each other since.
Speaker 3: Would you say you're back together?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't want to waste any more time, so yes, we're. Well.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes you know that that is your person, and I think sometimes you break up and you go, well, maybe I'll find another person, but don't you Sometimes you break up and there's always something in the back of your mind that's like, hmmm, they're not that you know I have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've had that feeling.
Speaker 1: Before, but not really like this. And this is just like that ache that never went away. And I'm just I'm really grateful to you, guys, I mean kind.
Speaker 4: Of helped reconnect.
Speaker 2: I think that's great, just so you like talk to her and seen her like every day since then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean we were definitely like integrated in each other's lives again. And yeah, it feels good.
Speaker 4: I feel really good, really happy.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to hear that. Yeah, well, thanks for letting us catch up. Was it was a great love story. You know, sometimes what is it You got to break up to make up, and people do get back together all the time when they realize, hey, I had a good thing. Oh justin thanks for talking to us, and good luck. Say hello to Danielle for us.
Speaker 4: Oh will, Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: I don't know that we've ever had a War of the roses that ended that way ever. I mean, we've had ones there it's like it turns out that it's like, oh, he wasn't cheating and it was all a big misunderstanding or whatever, But never had one quite like that in the history of war of the roses. Wasn't it exciting to help a couple like get together and not break up one up one for one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of boring. Was a little boring. It was nice. It was it was a nice on your nightstand. That's what we wanted, right exactly.