Speaker 1: Okay, that is one thousands dollars by yourself one of them stand up arcade machines with all the retro video games in there.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a bad idea.
Speaker 1: Maybe instead take them out for or hire a chef for like a seven course dinner at your house for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: That's a better idea.
Speaker 1: Or maybe have the hire a string quartet to play by the side of your bed while you're making love. That's a worse idea. That's a terrible idea. How uncomfortable would that.
Speaker 3: Be traumatizing for me? If it's you? So I don't want to watch you?
Speaker 2: Are you in the string quartet?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I'm playing the violin.
Speaker 2: You don't how to play the violin?
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't know that, but I don't think that you would have brought it up before I did. My point is thousand dollars, what are you going to blow it on? Use the keyword check and go to KDWB dot com.
Speaker 5: To write we have to do a big birthday shout out. This comes in from Mackenzie, Sasha and Brandon and they want to give their mom Heidi markham A. I don't know if we want to say age, but a big birthday. Shout out Happy birthday Us every morning while getting ready for work and in the car, and it would make her day.
Speaker 4: So thank you.
Speaker 5: That's from her lovely kids once again, Mackenzie, Sasha and Brandon.
Speaker 4: Happy Birthday, Heidi.
Speaker 2: What a segue from Missy Elliott into that.
Speaker 5: Job?
Speaker 4: Von, Me and Missy Elliott have a lot in common?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 3: On the Daily Bailey today, I'm going to answer this question for you. If you're wondering what stage of dating are you in? Okay, it was definitely wondering, Von, Do you want me? I'll ask you the questions. Okay, okay, all right? Are you going on dates and getting to know them romantically?
Speaker 6: We're going on dates. I think we know each other pretty romantically. I'll say it's been four years, so.
Speaker 3: You would say yes, yes, Okay, great, I'm going to follow along on this little flow chart here. Are you only dating them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I feel like do you mean like? Is Alyssa asked me questions? And she asked me on dates. Matter of fact, I'll tell you what she did the other day.
Speaker 4: Came home with.
Speaker 6: Culver surprisingly and on the milkshake that she bought me she wrote, will you be my valentine?
Speaker 4: So no, it's fifty to fifty. I think she means, I mean, are you dating anyone else?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I thought you mean, like, are we both putting an effort? No? Oh no, I'm not dating anybody else. Okay, So, yes, you're only dating?
Speaker 1: That is long pause? You're like, are you only dating them? Vaughn is like quiet, quiet, quiet?
Speaker 6: Come on, like are we both like pursuing each other? That's what I thought you meant. I'm not the person asked.
Speaker 4: So you're only dating them? So yes?
Speaker 3: Let me follow this flow chart. Are they only dating you? The answers yes, okay, yes, okay.
Speaker 4: So the answer.
Speaker 3: Is your relationship public and or are you using labels?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: My girlfriend, love my life. The stage of dating you are in van is official? Okay, Jenny, Yeah, baby, hate to put you on the spot.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Are you going on dates and getting to know them romantically the person you are seeing?
Speaker 4: Yes? Okay? Are you only dating them? Yeah? Yes, okay? Are they only dating you?
Speaker 5: I believe so, but they could be doing their own thing because we aren't official.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Is your relationship public and or are you using labels?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: And no, okay, so then that means you are exclusive.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: So there are four stages of dating, That's what I'm saying here.
Speaker 3: So the first one is talking, then there's dating, then there's exclusive, and then there's official. So when kids, I mean the youths, the teens that I know, they'll say like, oh, we're talking. That probably means, hopefully fingers crossed, that they haven't gone.
Speaker 4: On any dates with that person.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So when you answer the question, are you going on dates and getting to know them romantically? If the answer is no, then you're just talking. Talking is not dating. So you can't say like, oh, yeah, we're just talking. But even though you've been on a million dates with them or we're just talking. No, if you've gone on any dates with them, you are dating them.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So if you are dating them and they are only dating you, you are dating.
Speaker 4: And that's even like a that's a no.
Speaker 3: If you're only dating them and they're only dating you, if they're dating other people, you're still dating them. Even if you're dating other people. But if your relationship is public, you're exclusive. So what stage is David Dave, You're official? Okay, I am also official? Vaunt your official Jenny is exclusive. Okay, that is the stages of dating. Okay, listen, I go through them one more time. I'm talking dating exclusive and official.
Speaker 4: Official means you're like, you know you have that title.
Speaker 3: I'm confused. Well, you're making yourself confused. Let me share with you this flow chart. Okay, yeah, all right, well that's it. I will send it over to you, vont because apparently you don't know if you're only dating Alyssa or not.
Speaker 5: Well, will be the third wheel to any celebrity couple.
Speaker 2: We just need an invite.
Speaker 5: Dave's Dirt on KATWB.
Speaker 1: Zane, speaking of celebrity couples, says he was not in love with his ex girlfriend Gigi Hadid here is.
Speaker 6: Zane said this on record, I will always love jit because she's the reason my child isn't you know, on this earth?
Speaker 2: And I have the utmost respect for her. I will always love her. Well, I don't know if I was having.
Speaker 1: In don't know if I was ever in love with Hersha conversation.
Speaker 4: All right, well, who's paying on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 5: If it is, you just know that the average date now costs one hundred and eighty nine dollars well, it seems way too expensive to me. But according to a new report, Americans now spend that much, which is a twelve zero point five percent increase from just last year, because that's dinner's drinks, and then usually like an activity like a movie or hitting up top golf or something, and over a year, on average, Americans spend twenty three hundred dollars on dates. But of course that's like more of the younger generations spending that much because they're pically going out on dates and dating and stuff, whereas like older people who have been together for forever do they date.
Speaker 1: I don't know d well they do, but they probably had a little bit more financial resources, so they tend to go out to probably a little bit more expensive place rather than Heartys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, i'd so oh, yeah, so good.
Speaker 5: Apparently people are budgeting for round two hundred dollars for Valentine's date gifts, which is surpassing the previous high of one hundred and ninety six dollars.
Speaker 4: That's crazy to me, that's so much money.
Speaker 5: I just had a conversation with the person I'm seeing yesterday and he just was like, are you a Valentine's person? And I was like, I mean, sure, I would celebrate it if I'm around, but I don't care that much because I might go out of town this weekend.
Speaker 4: And that was the end of our conversation because.
Speaker 5: I just do you think he's like sad though, No, because he has a big test. Yes, it takes next week. So this weekend is like dedicated to studying for drug tests.
Speaker 1: Would you get a big marijuana test He's gonna take you gotta study for it.
Speaker 2: He's going to go buy yearine down the hes because.
Speaker 5: Marijuana something that's interesting. You should try this. He's very supportive of me, and he knows. He knows that I have been incapable of going snowboarding because of the injuries I've been dealing with, and I'm finally on the mend, and so I'm trying to get up and go out snowboarding this week.
Speaker 2: It's nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Readers still cannot get enough of modern romance novels.
Speaker 4: Jenny, I know that you are in that pool there.
Speaker 3: So because of the influx of modern romance popularity, Harlequin Enterprises is going to shutter their line of historical romance books set in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries and These are the kinds of books that you see like at Walgreens, or like in the bookis'le at Target, or something with the like hot guy on the cover. So the people who write those books, they're gonna hang it up because the modern romance novels are getting super popular and they they sell in as many books as they want to do.
Speaker 1: So interesting, those harlequin romance novels have been around since before my time, right exactly. My sisters used to read them when I was a kid, I know, and it was always.
Speaker 4: Like, oh he did what?
Speaker 6: Minnesota's all hony? We ranked sixteenth kinkiest in America. These are the states, as you said that as the Google search rate for sexual positions per capita is twenty five point five to five searches per ten thousand people each month, So.
Speaker 2: We host the kinky t state.
Speaker 6: Then, doesn't tell me this is all about Minnesota.
Speaker 3: You started reading that, you felt like it felt like you were reading it as Obama.
Speaker 6: I approved this message is sixteenths kinkiss taste.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a whole.
Speaker 6: Thing about Minnesota and its most popular positions, but that's the only stat I'll reach.
Speaker 2: You guys on what is the most popular position.
Speaker 6: Do you really want to know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, Okay, it starts with an M.
Speaker 2: Right, No, that's the second starts with a D.
Speaker 4: That's the number one. I'm going to say the D one first.
Speaker 6: Twenty three thousand Google searches in the last and I want to try something.
Speaker 1: Hold still for a second, march tink tink and tink and tink and tink tink tink.
Speaker 6: Minnesota, Minnesotas can't decide between H.
Speaker 2: Reverse and uh. Nobody does reverse and six their reverse position. Yeah, somebody does reverse C. That's not there's no eye contact involved. You gotta have the eye contact.
Speaker 4: Well, there is eye contact with something.
Speaker 2: I don't get it, Jenny, Well, you don't do it. No, nobody does reverse.
Speaker 4: Somebody else confirmed, But they can't.
Speaker 6: They can't decide between reverse C or six. Nine is their third favorite.
Speaker 2: But he does that either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's too exhausting.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of work. You're so busy concentrating on your your job at hands, and you're not enjoying the job.
Speaker 2: At the other hand, you.
Speaker 4: Bailey is completely stay out of this conversation.
Speaker 6: My favorite moment of Bailey's in life was Roadhouse with the Roadhouse guys a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: And that is gonna do it for the dirt. Oh I did find it.
Speaker 4: Utah is the kinky of state in America. Utah back makes sense. Have you seen the secret lives of Mormon wives? Those women off for?
Speaker 6: Other states near the top include New York, Texas, California.
Speaker 2: Sorry that was important, kind.
Speaker 1: Of randomly, Yeah, I want to wear North Dakota falls in there like fiftieth.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They just gave me the top four.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha, Okay, Uh.
Speaker 2: That is it.
Speaker 1: We will see you back here tomorrow. We're gonna have more Cardi B tickets, no phone screen or Friday, And don't forget, Valentine's Day is two days away, so head out to wedding day diamonds. Pick up some diamond ear rings, pick up a diamond pendant, tennis bracelet, whatever you want to get. Valentine's Day is only a couple of days away. But we will be back here tomorrow on KDWB