Speaker 1: Come visit the fan as we do some stuff with things one thousand dollars and it's a password dough. Okay, that was the liner. I'm sure that Zach was. I like my surf side hats. It's a toins hat. It's pretty cool. Gleaming approves it is. Yeah, I'm with Gleaming.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: I've been making fun of Morning because I think it's an interesting situation, but I'm with him. Stand up for what you love, what you believe.
Speaker 2: In frist hockey.
Speaker 1: That thank you.
Speaker 3: There's a time in UH right the early years of the podcast where we were taken off of iTunes for some reason. It was because it was because major League Baseball, because there was Major League Baseball had some lawyers or something reach out like, oh we can't have any that they were objecting to unofficial podcasts on iTunes or something like that. So Keith Oberman did a uh monologue on it and said something the effective was going through all the site, all the podcasts that had been taken off of iTunes, trying to scold iTunes into lake what are you doing? Majorly based what were you doing iTunes? And one of them was and there's one called Gleaman and the Geek and they want to talk about the twins. Yes, you can subplace. Why would you object to them talking about the twins?
Speaker 1: That's great, he actually wants to talk about the twins.
Speaker 3: Mary till you guys want to talk about Gleaman leaving the because he wants to write about the twins. I can't help but hear Keith Oberman's voice. That's pretty cool. Man.
Speaker 1: You've built something, man, you built something.
Speaker 2: You should be good.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's okay, you're pretty man.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you? Yeah that too.
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever think about do you guys ever think about n CUAA money and how much players are making in football and based basketball and tall all the time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think about it because well I really do. Because after the NFL Draft and we talked about some of those players who were actually taking a pay cut going to the NFL, as you know, for their rookie contract. Right, the High State Buckeyes put together a reported five million dollar package to keep their star wide receiver Jeremiah Smith and Columbus who will five million dollars.
Speaker 2: He'll probably be the top three pick next year.
Speaker 1: The Ohio State roster is now valued at nearly forty three point five million.
Speaker 2: Dollars, almost as much as the Twin.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you that question on joking, how much does how does that compare to the twins rosters?
Speaker 3: Is about one hundred million?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, why are you lying to me, Sauce because it turns you on? No, it does, doesn't it? Would you like to be treated bad?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: You do, Yes, you do. It's why you haven't quit here. Yeah, but he's been close.
Speaker 1: No, No, I love this radio station, this job, these people, Marnie, thanks it, thanks for singling me out.
Speaker 2: Just Martin didn't name the rest of us. I get it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I better have a better better have.
Speaker 5: A good season, right though, If you're gonna find five million dollars to keep him, he'll.
Speaker 6: Be I mean, he's gonna he's maybe the best player in the country. He'll be a top two or three pick. He's that good. Unless he's not, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: Or he has an injury or pied.
Speaker 1: You can go to Montreal and get sick.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, what a weird situation. Do you hear us complaining about earlier?
Speaker 4: I yesterday?
Speaker 5: And so the game is rescheduled for tonight? So did everybody get better.
Speaker 7: Yeah, one of those twenty four hour sicknesses.
Speaker 5: Did the question I didn't hear answered, Did the Frost have to agree to this or was this a league stepping in and.
Speaker 1: Just Joe Gus let us know, send us a text. Was that a you had to do it or was it a situation you could have said.
Speaker 7: Well, let'sn't b as he's in jail, we're healthy, he's in jail again, Yeah, not our problem.
Speaker 1: He's got to stop stealing sharks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it sounds based on what I've been reading, it sounds like the league stepped in and just kind of made the call.
Speaker 4: The calling there on.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't like that, and I can't believe the Frost would given the opportunity to play. Would it be like, no, no, we want them to be at full strength.
Speaker 5: Right, That's what I was asking, because they wouldn't have agreed to it.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: What But if it's for player safety, does that mean that they don't want the sickness to spread to everyone else?
Speaker 4: Well, twenty four hours later, I think it probably was it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I think the Frosts are down with the sickness.
Speaker 2: I think they should watch.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That much changes twenty four hours later. I guess is my point, what difference does it make?
Speaker 2: Just wash your hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's talking to you, Marty.
Speaker 2: In general. In generally, it's good for everybody, please for once. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Again, if if it looks like we're going to lose to Night, I just want a couple of the Frost players to claim that they're sick and we can just postpone this.
Speaker 1: Way in the middle halftime. Is there halftime in hockey game?
Speaker 7: Could the Wolves just claim they're sick for almost a full calendar year until Dante Devincenzo's back and then we play game five this time next year because.
Speaker 2: Or until they trade for a legitimate point guard. Okay, well, I'm just saying nice to have Yeah, thanks Manes.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's it's a need, thank you, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Breaking double teams and getting the ball at the court when we're being pressed because they're trying to corner us.
Speaker 2: It would be nice if we could have a I would Julius play? He will?
Speaker 3: He starts?
Speaker 4: I just circling back to it.
Speaker 3: Could not dribble for us?
Speaker 4: Well real quick?
Speaker 5: It feels like Taylor HEISEI would be a great in studio guest whenever the Frost season comes to an end, to kind of tell us how this happened, like how they are told how your stay gets extended.
Speaker 7: I've heard of Montreal is lovely, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 1: I might have been responsible for what happens.
Speaker 3: Those ladies.
Speaker 2: Probably went to a few spots. I'll take that bet. Yeah, a few spots.
Speaker 1: I won't go to only a few. And if you ask nicely, I'll talk about it. Yeh, Hey, let's do sports.
Speaker 2: You went into that one spot and knowing what it was, it's that one time.
Speaker 3: Hello on the power trip, brought to you by the same Let's go hey.
Speaker 1: Saint Paul Saints played today Today's twelfth right six point thirty seven Star Time against Colorado. Here's Johnny Bonus with a Saint Paul Saints report.
Speaker 3: Saint Paul Saints are a couple games over five hundred at the fourth place in their division. But it's there are three games out of first something like that. They've got three or three, maybe three of the top ten prospects hurt right now. But they also they're so loaded with prospects. They have like three more that are going to be playing. If you would have watched Sunday's game, the winning pitcher for the Twins, Kendrew Ross, you could have watched him as a saint.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And he's also for fifteen innings earlier this year. They've they're just loaded. I mean, they're absolutely loaded with top prospects. You're gonna end up seeing a lot of these guys at target Field this year, if not next year.
Speaker 7: Red in Spanish, Yes, So what's his first name? Kendree Kendri Red?
Speaker 2: I guess sounds like a porn star.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's what my friend.
Speaker 3: His stuff is filthy, point of me.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I'm not your friend.
Speaker 3: His stuff is obscene.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, well, well played. You should write for Aaron. He said he might hire a writer. I watch him on.
Speaker 7: Well, Rojas over here turned into chech That sounds like I'm making a joke, but I'm not. Red Chee cheese gets been over there yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: It's okay. It's not the old It's just not. It's not what it used to be.
Speaker 7: Break it down, what's different, what's better, what's worse?
Speaker 1: Those poor people they're trying their.
Speaker 2: My soul, my wife, that she had, she enjoyed, she loved it.
Speaker 1: For once in her life.
Speaker 2: We had lunch.
Speaker 6: She wasn't paying attention to me. What I had wasn't good, but that was I have. The chicken FETs.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that good?
Speaker 2: I like that? Sorry, yeah, you sure do, but they weren't good.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: Ships and Salceo though outstanding. All right, man, that's what you get to Chichiese for. You go there for the chips and sauce.
Speaker 5: Well they got a standard because Rohat had outstanding chips.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I love Mexican food, same period.
Speaker 7: It's kind of crazy, though, that a Mexican joint shut down to open a different Mexican July.
Speaker 2: I think the guy that owns it owns both. Strange. What a switch?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I wonder why. There must have been some incentive, right.
Speaker 2: But it's packed all the time. Well good, so good for them. Yeah yeah, but you don't care for it?
Speaker 1: No, Hey, can I say something, Tessie's I'm real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow is Mental Health Awareness Day for the Saints. The ticket package for Wednesday, May thirteenth, you can out field reserved ticket, Saints Mental Health Awareness hat and a four dollars donation to the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention when you buy tickets, So go to Saints base called dot com. Thank you Saints Mental Health Awareness Night tomorrow. But they're playing night too, so let's get her done.
Speaker 3: Great week for base It is a great week for baseball waiting exactly. I mean, then that's h It's a gorgeous minor league stadium.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: They didn't try to be a retro stadium or something that they made. They went with more modern architecture and it really works. And they've got a fantastic craft beer selection down by the left field flo.
Speaker 7: You've never seen a pitch, you just go to drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I.
Speaker 3: Can do both at the same time.
Speaker 1: That wasn't criticism.
Speaker 7: No, no, again. My my daughter loves the Saints games. I don't think she's ever watched the pitch. She just says, when can we go back up and get Dippin' dot She just likes the ice cream.
Speaker 2: It's the ice cream in the future.
Speaker 6: We're going the I think the whole station's going in like a month.
Speaker 1: I don't want your life out.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, and I think only Parker and Guardsy and Common are invited.
Speaker 4: But really, yeah, that seems.
Speaker 2: Deuce and yeah, we won't be invited. Yeah, they've moved on from the power shop.
Speaker 1: I can't say when we get everything else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ratings in revenue. God, but as you said, Hawk, it would be nice to be invited. It would be nice to be right. You would have said no, Hawk would have said what sport?
Speaker 2: What sport? Yeah, because he that's how he eats food.
Speaker 1: I think it's the utensil of the future.
Speaker 2: Hey, can we go back.
Speaker 7: I had no idea that the debate that we had last week with labor or libor sorry, we're so polarizing, do you. We debated with like most noodles, whether you use a fork or a spoon, and Twitter like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was kind of nuts.
Speaker 4: Mac and cheese, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because you know, my theory is you stab it and you shove it.
Speaker 7: You use a fork and slides off a spoon exactly. A good chunk of the internet was like, no, you use a spoon with mac and cheese, and I think it's insane, Boon, Hawk, what spoon? Or for fourth right answer, you stab it and you shove it.
Speaker 2: No, use scoop and swallow. Oh my god, you need you're going outside not even on this floor.
Speaker 7: Go outside, get some fresh air, get off lap, walk over to Chi's telling them that they're chicken Faeta suck, and then walk back away back.
Speaker 3: But get some chips and salts elite.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem. Up until about thirty seconds ago, I was gonna say, spoon.
Speaker 2: Sack gross bonus. Which way do you lean?
Speaker 7: I'm a yeah, Marnie, yep, yeah that's savage.
Speaker 2: Well Son, do you want to have Zach try to convince you again? Nope, this MIC's off.
Speaker 7: I think I didn't see the final numbers, but the initial number was something like seventy percent, said Fork.
Speaker 2: Thirty percent or so, I was spoon.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I'm reading things while you guys talking about sports, because.
Speaker 7: You know a lot of sports, you.
Speaker 1: Guys, I don't know what tell you're talking about. This is an interesting quagmire. Savannah Guthrie is going to host a new word old game show being produced by Jimmy Fallon. Fallen discussed the development during a Monday appearance on The Today Show and said it was a no brainer for Guthrie to host the show. Guthrie is a devoted wordle player who called it a daily gaming obsession. For her. You got to keep moving, right, you got to keep going. I'm sure this has been plans for a long time, you know that she'd take over and do the show or whatever. But wow, what a what a?
Speaker 3: What a?
Speaker 1: What A door that isn't open in your life? You know, like it's always open, like that's always there, and yeah, I'm excited about oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But correct imagine constant crazy anyway? Uh yeah?
Speaker 3: Is there any conclusion to that?
Speaker 2: Zero zero?
Speaker 5: Not even a solid lead suspect theory.
Speaker 7: And because I'm a game show nerd, there was a game show exactly like Wordle.
Speaker 2: It was called Lingo.
Speaker 7: It's the exact same concept, and Chuck Willery hosted it and he never quite understood the rules.
Speaker 2: Pressed me about that.
Speaker 1: I never saw the game. I know about that game because you're so pissed about it.
Speaker 2: You always struggled to explain it, and it's like you're the host of the show.
Speaker 7: He was drunk. Yeah, I just do love connection and say the two and two things and move on with your life. But no, Wordle is essentially lingo. What was the gal's name on that show? She was an absolute.
Speaker 2: Show Harry Stock. God, I didn't God.
Speaker 7: You added the stock classic shortening for the female version.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, you guys saying about his.
Speaker 7: Brain the first name, Yeah, you know what her name was, And that's the first thing he said.
Speaker 10: Come on, you're not going to walk.
Speaker 2: God, we know what he's into. No wonder we don't get invited to. They can't take us in public and show us off. He grew up in the spiracy.
Speaker 1: There's a whole family of muffin stocks right now. You are sad and feeling bad about their last names because of you guys shaming them.
Speaker 2: Geez, it wasn't that part. It was the Harry part. What's that girl's name?
Speaker 11: I just.
Speaker 7: I think she was like a Miss America contestant or winner or something.
Speaker 2: She was like a ten out of ten. But Chuck Willery maybe that was it.
Speaker 7: Maybe Chuck was so distracted he never learned to bother the rule, bother to learn.
Speaker 2: The rules of a lingo.
Speaker 7: But I don't know again, tough break first, Avanta got I don't know what you do, man, I don't know what you do.
Speaker 1: You gotta get moving right.
Speaker 7: It's truly white people that are in tragic situations say they just want closure because obviously you don't want your mom dead. But it's like you gotta know, it is in some way so much worse.
Speaker 1: It would be worse to think that maybe she's out there suffering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly mean, my god, I don't know, terrible headlines. Next, this is the power to you, Morney to join the fan thought the Rudy screen.
Speaker 8: To Remember Cafe and welcome some great shows to Mystic Lake Amphitheater three eleven. Then dirty Heads will be there, yes, sir, July eleventh, five Finger Death Punch on August eighteen, Slayer on September fourth. All the details on the concert page cacafe dot com here calendar.
Speaker 1: Rocket Club at the Mystic Lake Amphitheater. Let's go. It's gonna be great. All kinds of good things happen in the summer. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: What time will that be?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Oh these days excited?
Speaker 2: Aren't you in the band? I am man?
Speaker 1: I do somebody tells me where to be. I just go with my sweet surf sight.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, that is a nice.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that. Thank you, I like you.
Speaker 5: Thanks Thanks Bryce from Surfside brought you in a hat and brought.
Speaker 4: Everybody else serve side you did ye he is he did. I can literally see him.
Speaker 7: Unless this is like Three Men in a Baby and it's just a dead person in the corner.
Speaker 2: Great film, right, Hawk?
Speaker 1: Do you like this hat? You want it?
Speaker 2: Sauce. Can Marnie name the three main male.
Speaker 7: Actors from Three Men in a Baby?
Speaker 2: Yes or no? You know what? That's a good question, mel is excited. Can she do it?
Speaker 4: Chunky?
Speaker 7: There were three main male actors in that movie? Can she go three for three without making a mistake? This movie's thirty five years old, late eighties.
Speaker 2: Right, something like that.
Speaker 1: I's older than that.
Speaker 7: But yes, somewhere in that eighty eight eighty nine range. No you think no, John? Yes or no?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She can do Yeah, Chris, Yes or no? Be one.
Speaker 1: You can't remember the name of it.
Speaker 7: I like your logic, Zach, Yes or no, Mars go for it. Named the three main actors from Three Men in a Baby?
Speaker 4: The three men are Tom Selleck.
Speaker 2: That's one. Steve Gutenberg, that was the one I heard, Chris. I think, Chris, forget Gutenberg. You can do this.
Speaker 4: I don't know the third.
Speaker 7: I would argue you, well, you could argue at the time he was the biggest name of the three.
Speaker 1: I would agree.
Speaker 4: I when I'm closing my eyes and think about the movie.
Speaker 7: Bigger than selim what at the time, at the time, bigger than Celia. So I would argue, now he's a bigger name than Tom Selleck, but definitely at that point.
Speaker 2: And sellec was a big deal in the eighties, but so was this guy.
Speaker 4: Oh is that right? Burt Renalds No.
Speaker 2: Two out of three? Chris nailed it, thank you?
Speaker 7: Uh, huge sitcom star from the at the time. Massive, the biggest sitcom of the Jack Tripper. Bigger than that, brilliant, bigger, think of the number one, number one sitcom. Everybody wants to know his name.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 5: I would never have thought he was in Three Men and a Baby. Well, I mean, I've seen the movie maybe once I'm more. Can see the cover of the VHS tape at Blockbuster.
Speaker 7: Right, and the urban legend that there was a dead person behind the It was no urban legend.
Speaker 5: It was Oh I do see the picture of party clumb Sure, Oh gorgeous.
Speaker 1: She used something else.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you guys, it's over. Hold on, please, I did not do this. This is my computer setting me up. Yep, my computer when I made this my back I s or I didn't do this, My computer did this.
Speaker 2: That's an unfortunate zoom.
Speaker 1: So all you can see is this picture of heiding come in a beautiful yellow dress, and all this shows is her. He had no feet.
Speaker 3: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I did not do that, No, of course not. I would like to see her pretty face. She sat right there in that seat.
Speaker 7: She sure did same one as Marts Jewel has sat there, Will Smith has sat there.
Speaker 2: Yep, Mark Rosen has sat there. His neighbor has sat there. That guy never got That guy never got to sit down. That is the seat of the stars, the one that you're currently in.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like in the sixty six years that I've been a regular on this show, we we haven't gotten.
Speaker 7: Right celebrities, which is crazy because our ratings are bigger now and our guests are worse.
Speaker 1: Well, I was going to say exact that. I was going to say, we don't need celebrities when we.
Speaker 2: Have you exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we have Sacho Ho steady, Hi Corlssponius.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're a bunch of Roman citizens. Sorry, I'm listening to conne ladies and gentlemen. We have a bit we do with what's his face over there called.
Speaker 2: This Now It's time for presented by all around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do it right.
Speaker 1: And by the way, we have a sponsor. Starkey is sponsoring something on the show as well, but I'm not sure what it is right now. But update the NASCAR update and it was it was logged in there today. But we thank you.
Speaker 8: Starky, Shane Van Gisberg and one on Sunday at the Glenn Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is he one off guy or is he a normal.
Speaker 2: Regular full time?
Speaker 8: And uh has just dominated the road code of courses.
Speaker 1: There you go, Corey. At some point I would like you to throw it over to me so I can play.
Speaker 2: You some things. Ooh, challenge accepted.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: The Celebrity Jeopardy semi finals are tonight on ABC. Lisa and Walter, Katie Nolan and Mina Kimes Lisa Ann.
Speaker 2: Not that one. Oh again.
Speaker 7: If you want to feel smart, Celebrity Jeopardy is the way to go. They dumb it down and it feels great. Mina's really smart though, and the other two aren't. All I heard was Lisa an me too.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hat I appreciate that you're welcome.
Speaker 7: HBO's Westworld was one of the most botched TV shows in a long, long time.
Speaker 2: Right, they did that one season, but they dropped the ball so badly.
Speaker 7: So HBO's west World TV series may be over, but apparently there's a new movie version in the works. I don't know anyone asking for this, but here we go.
Speaker 2: Remind me again.
Speaker 6: The first season was great and the second season was just awful?
Speaker 2: Right? Was that? What happened?
Speaker 1: First season was super sweet?
Speaker 3: And was there a third and fourth season?
Speaker 2: Aaron Paul joined.
Speaker 7: I never finished it because it got so convoluted and stupid.
Speaker 2: But okay, who knows is.
Speaker 4: It sci fi or anything about it?
Speaker 7: Yes? First, yeah, the gist of it was, how do I explain this?
Speaker 2: It was robot people, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you could go live in the Old West and shoot people, yes, do weird things, so you could.
Speaker 7: Essentially it was an amusement park with the Old West. But the robots didn't know they were robots, you know what I'm saying, Like they were so like they and then when they realized that they were avatars or artificially created, they got real pissed and rose up.
Speaker 4: This show didn't work.
Speaker 7: They pumped a ton of money into it. It was like Jurassic Park for people. It was like the dinosaurs revolting.
Speaker 1: The first season was can't miss television.
Speaker 7: It were super good, especially when you didn't know what was happening, when it was kind of a reveal that not everybody.
Speaker 2: Was who you thought they were, Like, wow, this is kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: This person you thought was a real person is actually a robot.
Speaker 7: When they figured they didn't know that they were.
Speaker 1: Like if you found out you were a robot right now, Like you'd be like, damn.
Speaker 2: It, what would change?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I change? Well, you could fix this?
Speaker 3: No, am I right?
Speaker 2: You need you need a deep breath?
Speaker 1: Why because what I'm talking about and pointed anything.
Speaker 7: How would your day change today if your dad sat you down and said you are absolutely artificially created, not like in a lab, but like you know, not that way.
Speaker 6: Ask why they picked the largest head in the room.
Speaker 7: But what if you found out today you were a robot? What would what would happen the rest of the day? Would you be okay with it? Like, for example, if we all learned today that we truly were in a simulation, it's not like you'd do anything about it. You just have to keep going. What's the difference?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I'd probably be like, wait, what this is what you picked? Did you put it on?
Speaker 6: Like the idiot setting I fire a robot. I think I'd be more smart, probably more smart.
Speaker 5: You're focused on the wrong things.
Speaker 2: But I mean I don't think i'd be that mad.
Speaker 6: I would just be like, why did you put this flabby body over my metallic arm?
Speaker 7: So instead of questioning your existence, you would just be mad at your dad. You wouldn't be mad at the idea or the concept of being a robot. It would just be why did my dad make so many terrible choices? But again, he's not even your dad. He just bought you you're a robot?
Speaker 2: Is my dad a robot?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: No, no comment.
Speaker 2: Oh it's kind of you. Do you think you know? Lou and and.
Speaker 7: Kel would react differently if you were a robot.
Speaker 6: Probably, But I don't think he would understand yet.
Speaker 2: What if he's a robot, or at least half a robot. He's too cute to be a robot. He might be half robot.
Speaker 1: He's as almost tall as I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, he's almost as tall as Uncle Hockey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: He's almost up to Hawk's waist. He's seventeen months ago.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Normal size does beautiful does Thank you Tom.
Speaker 7: Last Night Tonight is the second season premiere of Tucci in Italy and Disney Plus. Apparently this episode is smaller Italian restaurants being plagued by dining and dashing.
Speaker 2: So you can watch that tonight a bit.
Speaker 3: Or whatever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess Tucci's I don't know if it's like a what is that bit where it's called like a kitchen Nightmares or something? Yeah, I guess Tucci goes around and tries to help all these little mom and pop restaurants that are being plagued by it.
Speaker 2: So I don't know that was a problem in Italy.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't dit so either, But hey, what do I know.
Speaker 6: I've told the story many times. There's somebody I know real well that that is their thing, and they have plenty of financial cash to not.
Speaker 2: I don't get it that's their thing. I just don't get it. It's very weird.
Speaker 1: How is Dob doing?
Speaker 6: Rosie Dov is a stand up guy. You're a good get Textedtzi gratzy, Oh thank.
Speaker 2: You, Sizzler might be coming back.
Speaker 3: That's I'm talking about what this is.
Speaker 4: We're replaced in the oil in the vehicle.
Speaker 2: Wrong w.
Speaker 1: I had a Sizzler ad from the nineteen eighties that when I played, when I loaded, and I was like, I remember this. Sizzler was like Ponderosa Steakhouse.
Speaker 3: We go to see, We're going to see.
Speaker 2: Bananza for everybody up here. I was gonna say, did Sizzler ever come to the Twin Cities? Yeah? They did.
Speaker 3: It was here in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of Bonanzas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you guys. It was the what did you call it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, man, this looks one Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Right dude, I kid I kid you not because oh is this wait a minute. We were Hillbillies. That's where we went from prom for dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We had a banana and mine on and it was a nice place and a big deal to.
Speaker 1: Go there, right man.
Speaker 3: The salad bar.
Speaker 4: Come on, this was a food bar.
Speaker 2: I think there was a Sizzler in Ridgedale, Yes, Like where U is? You're fat? Why don't you guys have to remind me.
Speaker 1: Why he is hitting the buttons. I'm sitting here doing nothing.
Speaker 2: I can see both of Corey's.
Speaker 3: There was Farreboa that we would go to from the bridget Channel four, the whole.
Speaker 2: Way there, brilliant.
Speaker 6: There was like a steakhouse salad bar kind of thing in Ridgdale many years ago, and I don't know what the name of it was.
Speaker 2: My grandma and I would go.
Speaker 1: There, the one who never took another lover.
Speaker 6: Yes, but the one my mom's mom. No, that was my dad's mom. There was as steak in Faarable. What was the thing in Rynchedale?
Speaker 2: That's what it's say you fell for that.
Speaker 3: Honda Rosso is where the Golden Kral is now.
Speaker 2: I think I just wish they would get Channel four. You were on fire?
Speaker 3: Isn't Sizzler? Also in the White Men Can'tch Up? We're going to Sissler?
Speaker 1: Is that what that?
Speaker 7: Obviously it's it's the happy Gilmore reference as well, right, like the guy that talks to shoot him Agave and he's like.
Speaker 2: We can go to Sizzler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who does they got?
Speaker 2: Jackass? Jackass wants to take shooter to Sizzler. Did you see the second one it's terrible. It's like a zero lot of a thousand.
Speaker 7: But whatever, everybody seemed to like the nostalgia.
Speaker 2: I just didn't think there was any jokes. But that's okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they didn't use my guy well enough in it a bigger part.
Speaker 2: Uh, sauce.
Speaker 7: Yes, give me your best guess the most steps you've ever walked in one day?
Speaker 2: The more I know the answer to that.
Speaker 6: The most steps I've ever walked in one day was when I hit my thirty eight hundred dollars Jack put in Las Vegas twenty five.
Speaker 2: I bet it was I fit well.
Speaker 6: I can look at my phone, but I think it was something like twenty five thousand steps twenty three.
Speaker 7: What do you think your average amount of steps a day is four or five hundred?
Speaker 2: So you know, the mythical.
Speaker 7: Magical number for the last handfl of years in media has been ten k.
Speaker 2: Right, you got to get to ten thousand a day? Well, sauce, I have good news for you.
Speaker 7: A new analysis suggest that there may be a surprising simple secret to keeping weight off after dieting.
Speaker 2: What am I doing walking eighty five hundred steps a day?
Speaker 4: Chunky?
Speaker 2: In a couple of years, maybe that number is seven thousand, five years later, maybe four thousand.
Speaker 1: My beloved Bony, Yes, sir, how many did you counter steps or do you have Andyami steps? You took in a ten thousand in a ten miler.
Speaker 3: So that day I think I ended up with twenty eight thousand.
Speaker 7: Something like that, like thirty thousand, either on vacation or Disney will get you as well. Disney, there's a ton of steps.
Speaker 4: Thirty three three sas.
Speaker 5: Why on the day you won your jackpot did you have that many steps?
Speaker 4: Was there a correlation to the jackpot?
Speaker 5: As?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hawk and I I found Hawk. I was drinking a lot many surf sides, like two at a time. I found Hawk. We went to I don't remember, but I think we went to Great Story, one of the casinos, and we walked over to the other eras. Then we went we went across the street to Bellaggio. Then we went over to Cosmo, where he pointed out a machine I won.
Speaker 2: He tried to ditch me. I found him and then we walked.
Speaker 6: I walked around all day because I mean the show and it at seven. I started gambling at about seven oh two and ended gambling about one am.
Speaker 2: It was great it was really great.
Speaker 1: It was great, a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really walked together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And even though I'd won all the money, kept buying.
Speaker 1: Cocktails, were getting a free We were all in the same room together. I don't think we spoke to each other more than three minutes each.
Speaker 2: You were talking to my dad. Yeah, well I can't and Papa is a strange one.
Speaker 7: Let's see if anybody can figure this out.
Speaker 2: Weishy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Marnie, you're the only woman here, so I'd like you to guess first. Because it relates to gender, women faced roughly one point six times the injury risk of men in similar car crashes.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that is?
Speaker 7: Why do women roughly face one point six times the injury risk of men in similar car crashes?
Speaker 2: And he guess why that might be?
Speaker 5: That is because our ribs are more delicates with.
Speaker 10: Their airbags Ozac. Because he's asking a good question.
Speaker 2: Geez, this is super this is hard.
Speaker 7: This would be tough to get. But anybody got a guess.
Speaker 3: It's not because they're passengers in the air bag.
Speaker 1: It's not because they're sitting closer to the steering roll.
Speaker 8: Because they got their feet on the dash nopes.
Speaker 1: Just because they weren't paying attentions.
Speaker 4: Because we're painting our just going to hang on our mask.
Speaker 2: An't you get an email from Rosie? He probably is an answer.
Speaker 1: He does, but I can't figure out what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Beltzer looser.
Speaker 2: No, this is extremely difficult. Check it out.
Speaker 7: No, check this out. It is partially because crash test dummies skew heavily mail the testing. It leans towards like a male type body. So, for whatever reason, one point six times the injury risk because because.
Speaker 5: They don't bother checking to see what we need for safety.
Speaker 4: In the first place.
Speaker 7: But hang on, Can you imagine if a couple of Chris Hockey's put together female crash test dummies.
Speaker 6: Always got a single met right their airbags that touch the windshield?
Speaker 2: Why they always look shocked? Oh sack?
Speaker 7: Can you imagine how many days in the road be like, did somebody take the.
Speaker 2: Crash test dummies home? We're supposed to do this test in twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: You guys make hard sweating?
Speaker 6: Oh oh, I call that one.
Speaker 3: Some one decided by Chris looked disappointed.
Speaker 2: Smoking a cigarette. Someone's gonna step up and be a oh I didn't know. They talked. You want to hear a quote from the crash test dummies.
Speaker 9: M hm, well played. Wow, No, that's a part of the song Oh that so good.
Speaker 2: All time Nightmare.
Speaker 7: A Delta Airlines plane got halfway across the Atlantic Ocean before turning back, subjecting passengers to an eight hour trip to nowhere. They said it was an operational issue. Plane landed safety. That's something about aviation. I've never understood if you are halfway, so either way you have.
Speaker 2: To turn back. Let's say, let's say the destination. Why would you not just keep going. It's the same flight. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 7: There has to be a reason. I just don't understand it. You're halfway. It's not like you're ten percent of the way and it's it's safer to turn back. Everybody understands that if you're halfway between wherever you're going and wherever you were. And I said, we got to turn back, there's a problem. It's just as far to go to the destination. What are we doing, Zacho. Do you know the answer? Well, it's it's just usually more safe or inefficient. It requires I guess it has something to do with the planes needing to stay within a certain distance of suitable emergency airports, and uh, well it may appear closer to continue. Turning back the nearest safe airport is frequently necessary for those.
Speaker 2: I still don't understand.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like, if you're a Delta flight, you want to get back to Minneapolis because that's where how your tools are, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's probably also more places to stop. None, Yeah, pull the way back in the United States, something that you work, right, I'm not sure that Delta has gates. They can go to all over Europe, all.
Speaker 7: Right, but we're all acting like this is Minneapolis. I'm saying like, let's say you left from Boston and we're directly halfway between London and Boston.
Speaker 2: That's just keep going. What to do with it? Let's keep going. Land in Dublin if you want, you can. You know what I'm saying, keep going, Just pull over and.
Speaker 6: Let me off, right, We'll go to the Jamison spot. Sure you mean it's a distillery, Jerry, yep. Yeah, you've obviously been.
Speaker 7: There right at this date and the most worthless day you know they have those. Almost every day of the year has like National Waffle Day and you're like, sweet, somebody bring us waffles.
Speaker 2: What do you do with this? Today is National Odometer Day? See how fast it'll go? How fast an odometer goes? Isn't that the speed thing? That's a speedometer, that's the speed.
Speaker 4: Just not your day?
Speaker 2: Is Is that the click thing? The click thing?
Speaker 6: Like where you click how many people are in the room, like at a bar like this?
Speaker 2: Isn't that? I don't know what an O dominant? Do you not? Come on?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 3: You turn around mileage?
Speaker 5: Oh oh get paraueler when they tried to reverse it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't work.
Speaker 6: It measures the ODO, it really does. Okay, sorry, sometimes I have bad moments. They just happen to be on the most popular show.
Speaker 3: Okay, take it easy.
Speaker 2: Ye see, thanks barfer A. Right, Chris, you said you had some audio.
Speaker 1: I have audio and I don't know if you guys have time to look it up. But robot shoes are thing for.
Speaker 2: You, Sauce. You're a robot. Yeah, man, they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna let you walk three times faster. And if you want to see a video people looking ridiculous sounds terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I have always been excited interested in personal mobility, but then I stopped asking myself why I never walked, even though walking is the safest whale getting wrong that.
Speaker 3: You know, Citi, when you.
Speaker 11: Push off for your to we need something that prevents you from slipping backwards. You have a very big push off for us to the ground. We will accelerate at the same time.
Speaker 1: You got to see it. These things are going you let you go three times faster. You look pretty ridiculous. I can't imagine. These are the shoes of the future plus robots shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, y yeah, I'm telling you. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: We understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you trying to tell you?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay. The Candis Department of Wildlife Parks game says, watch out because it's rattlesnakes season out there. Timber rattlesnake is venomous.
Speaker 2: Run them over with robot shoes.
Speaker 1: You can robot shoes, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Snakes, yeah, gross, I don't care if it's a gardener snake and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: They freak me out, man, Amen, brother, Yeah, well, some of the hawks. Johnny Bonus, thank you for your time.
Speaker 7: Thanks for causing that accident in Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: For sure appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Comticularly dot com wait to support your gun TV again.
Speaker 5: Well, I start another week of twins tomorrow night.