Speaker 1: Taking him back to middle school The Dave Ryan Show on k d WB. Inappropriately grinding on some boy that you were in love with back then, Mickey Williams. Mickey Williams, were you inappropriately dancing with me?
Speaker 2: Willis never been grinding, but I would have been in love with him in seventh respectable distance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, grind to that song. That's more of a slow dance song. But there's got to be enough room between you and your partner for Jesus. Yes, definitely stem touch deaf.
Speaker 4: Did they really say that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not at my school because I didn't go to a religious school, but I've heard it.
Speaker 2: We do. You definitely have to have like space in between, so you have your hands on their shoulders and there.
Speaker 1: I am sure that the high school and middle school teachers could probably be like, yep, I see it all the time. You wouldn't believe what they're doing in there. So Little Casey and Jojo on kd WB, that song is what twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Five dol can't be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have more Jonas Brothers tickets coming up a little after eight o'clock at eight twenty or so.
Speaker 4: I think we're giving those ways.
Speaker 5: So what are you doing well, my bad doesn't drinking my juice?
Speaker 4: How old are you?
Speaker 6: I'm drinking a what is the high Sea orange juice box?
Speaker 3: Okay, drinking my juice? Can you explain you're not just drinking.
Speaker 5: I'm drinking a high seat. It's an orange lava burst. If you're watching on the live stream, it's a high syed juice box.
Speaker 6: It's good.
Speaker 1: No adult drinks juice boxes all the time. Here's what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: As soon as I say that, somebody's gonna be like buying twenty seven.
Speaker 4: I have juice boxes every day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Commet or Texas five three nine to one, or comment on the live stream if you drink juice boxes. It's part of my I have like a bunch of drinks over here, my coffee, my water, I have a high sy juice box, and then my kool Aid jammers, the little Palace.
Speaker 4: Kool Ai jammer.
Speaker 5: Get down.
Speaker 4: They are good. They are good butt's.
Speaker 3: SIPs out of any of those.
Speaker 6: That's why I have two of them over here.
Speaker 4: They're meant for a five year old.
Speaker 5: Now, my girlfriend Alyssa thinks that when we bought them from the store, like what two three days ago, she was like, why are you because she's never with me, so she's never seen me drink them.
Speaker 6: She's like, why are you getting these? And I'm like, because I'm a kid at heart.
Speaker 3: No, because you're a kid period.
Speaker 4: Now what would the alternative be though? If he wants juice, like.
Speaker 1: A gallon of juice and then you put it in like a yetti or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or just put it in some bougie mug.
Speaker 5: They need to sell these in like like the way they have Hawaiian punch jugs.
Speaker 3: No, yes, those are meant.
Speaker 2: For field trips. Vaunt, you're not on a field trip. Okay, they're small and compact.
Speaker 6: Text right now.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, kool ai jammers or where it's at, I'm telling you, in the tropical punches. Anything that's blue, like blue flavor color whatever, delicious.
Speaker 3: See. I used to drink those two when I was sponte Yeah when four when I would, I don't know, it was more like college. I think I got I grew out of it past college, but I don't know. They were cheap, so I just drink them and they were so unhealthy. They're just basically sugar.
Speaker 4: Sugar with some like poison food coloring there.
Speaker 2: I can't even tell you the last time I bought any kind of juice.
Speaker 6: But that's why you're so bitter.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm better.
Speaker 5: I'm a kid at and somebody texted it. I'm thirty two and have a juice box every day with my lunch. It's it's like one of it's one of the few things I do that my girlfriend Lista looks at me like, Okay, weirdo.
Speaker 1: You just look so cute holding a tiny but you're a full grown man. You get a tiny little juice box the size of a box of tick tags. This is so small though, there's like three Bailey's right, there's three SIPs in there.
Speaker 3: That's it, and then you're just squeezing it and for.
Speaker 5: What you gotta like squeeze the tickets the last little bit out like it's a twobe.
Speaker 1: Like every other twenty four year old and drink Liquid Death because that's what you're supposed to drink because they're built different.
Speaker 3: Baby is literally just water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just got great marketing.
Speaker 3: No it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Liquid Death doesn't have great marketing.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't have stuff in it. To what Bailey just said, it's literally just water. Yeah, so like go drink some water from the sink.
Speaker 2: Same what I think instead of getting a juice box, just go and get a gallon of juice.
Speaker 5: Why is what's going in my body bothering you?
Speaker 3: You know, his body, his juice.
Speaker 2: No, cranberry juice is good for your urinary tract, So get that.
Speaker 4: I do have a uti. I think it's a uti.
Speaker 3: Does it burn?
Speaker 4: It burns? It's yeah, it really.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you have to pee like all the time?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then when I do, it doesn't really go away. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Can I tell you what else I do? That's very kid like.
Speaker 5: Sometimes on the weekends, when I uh pop a little gummy and I'm feeling a little loosey goosey, out throw on the backyard Agains and I'll sit in the living room and a lista thinks it's very awkward.
Speaker 3: What's the theme song for that?
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Pablo, my name's Tyro, I'm unique. And then it's your backyard friends, the backyard Agains in the base.
Speaker 6: We belong with, Well, probably sing a song, but maybe dance along.
Speaker 1: We busted drinking out of a juice box a minute ago, and so that stop the show, and it's tracks and We're like, how old are you? You can see it on the live stream. That's why you should watch the live stream. Somebody caught me like deeply picking my nose on the live like knuckle deep a couple of weeks ago, and they're like, and I forget that we're on the live stream.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, as I have watched dig in there, everyone's saying and you stare at me too. You make eye contact, direct eye contact.
Speaker 4: It's like, watch and.
Speaker 6: See what I'm digging for.
Speaker 5: Let's see what comes out today.
Speaker 6: That's a great point.
Speaker 5: Someone comments on the live stream they said they sell that the high Si lava burst at McDonald's.
Speaker 6: They definitely do.
Speaker 1: With the kids meal. Yeah, all right, it's Katie wb watch live stream. It is a Dave Ryan TV on YouTube. Jonas Brothers tickets about twenty ish minutes away on Katie wb Oh.
Speaker 4: Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 3: People go to Reddit to talk trash a lot, and right now we're talking trash about the worst celebrities they've ever met and why this one made me really sad. It said the worst one was Michael Jordan. I spent around four months in a Chicago children's hospital and we often got local celebrities. When Michael Jordan came, he walked in with a full entourage, including reporters and photographers, and he refused to play wheelchair basketball with us because he might get hurt, which, like, I'm not super mad at him about that, Yeah, But he also refused to sign autographs because his autograph was worth two hundred dollars a pop, and only pictures allowed were the ones taken by the photographer, and those were only really done with a few paraplegic teenage boys who played wheelchair basketball, So that was on very nice contrast. Chris Farley and Britney Spears also came into that hospital and they were amazing this person's set. Wow. So next up Jared Leto of his absolute pos Basically he spent two seconds. This person must have worked at a venue because in his writer he requested like cokes and they had given him five diet cokes instead of six, and so he got upset about that, and so he would only spend a couple seconds in the green room. He refused to speak to anyone directly and tried to get tough with security when they let some young woman in the back, but the rest of his band was nice, they said, okay. Another person said Dakota Fanning was bored out of her mind and looked like she wanted to be anywhere else. When I interviewed her for a college newspaper, I felt like such a slug.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would agree a college newspaper is like listen. It's a totally respectful thing. But it's kind of like once in a while somebody will say, hey, Dave, will you drive to Cottage Grove and be on my podcast?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll look at their podcast. They've had three listens all this week. It's like, I love you, I appreciate it. I'm not going to drive to Cottage Grove to be on your podcast. Does that sound snotty?
Speaker 3: I just think that time is worth a lot more than people think, and I at this point in my life, my time is so valuable. So I don't think it sounds snatty. Other people might, All right, these are all full celeb experiences. Everyone could guess this one j Lo. She's absolutely horrific. This person said, you're not allowed to look at her if she's shopping in your store, and you can only communicate with her personal assistant. We'd yet to hear too many great things about her.
Speaker 1: She came by the radio station twenty years ago to promote Monster in Law or Made in Manhattan, one of the other edimurders ONESO, and she was absolutely charming and wonderful.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Good, well that's good. He's just paying to bee. Yeah, but I think it shows when you aren't getting any value out of the situation. That's really your truth.
Speaker 4: Very good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all right. Last one is my uncle used to own a chain of theaters and had a lot of movie premieres hosted by celebrities. He said that Kevin Kostner was extremely rude to all the employees, but Jackie Chan was the most gracious person he'd ever met. I would love to meet Jackie Chan. He's so cool. He does seem very cool. So you love Jackie San Dave.
Speaker 1: I love Jackie Chan. I wonder if he's still making movies because he's getting older. Yes, I'm not really sure. Hey, that is it. Thank you, Jenny. We appreciate that. Listen through War of the Roses because at the end of War of the Roses, we're gonna get you a chance to win Jonas Brothers tickets. Day here on KDWB while you're on the Ryheart Radio app. Set us as a preset, so we're easier to find when you want to win something or listen to something or whatever on the iHeartRadio app. That plus sign in the top left hand corner. War of the Roses right now on KDWB. Do you guys see that on here? War of the Roses twice a week now in new episodes Tuesday morning at seven twenty and then Thursday morning at seven thirty five on KDWUB.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite War of the Roses episode?
Speaker 1: A lot of people say, Nick the Stoner, I like that one. I like the red jacket on the bus. I like the sprite bottle one, the candle wax one, the alien abduction one.
Speaker 2: I like that one where he put his phone like in Target, Yes, behind stuff like a toy or something.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it looked like for find my iPhone that he was in Target for three hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that the one that we did where the guy was banging the other guy that's in a Broadway show. Oh yeah, he and the guy had a whole fiance in New York and the guy who was trying to figure that out was like girl, at least let me be your number two.
Speaker 1: Or of the Roses classic episodes all the time on the iHeartRadio app. Just searched Dave Ryan woar of the Roses Jonas Brothers tickets again. We got them for you all this week, including tomorrow morning at seven twenty second row which is pretty much front row, and then Friday morning actual front row tickets on KTWGB. If you want to win, you got to stay here to win. Here's the way for you to do it. Know your bros. Know your bros. So you call us if you're a Jonas Brothers fan. And I don't think you have to be the hugest fan to know these questions, but you got to at least know, Like, if you don't know the name of the three Jonas brothers, you're not gonna win this guy. No, Yeah, give me a sample round six, nine eight nine kt w'd you be get two out of three and we'll make you win or go to the show on Friday night.
Speaker 2: This one is specifically for the people here on the Dave Ryan Show because you're gonna know the answer to this one. Finish this collection, Baby Jonas, Flat Iron, Jonas Blank Thugs, McGee McGhee.
Speaker 3: Wow, nice job. Do you want me to give you another one?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: While we're looking for a phone call screaming right now? Six five one nine nine kt w B.
Speaker 2: Which brother played Shane in Camp Rock?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You don't know. I never watched that movie exactly. I thought you guys won't know it.
Speaker 4: I know Nick Nick was in the movie Midway.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, well they were all in camp Rock, right, they were all in Camp Rock.
Speaker 2: Then played Shane. I know Camp Rock? Do you want me to tell you it is? Joseph Joe played Shane in Camp Rock? All right, here's your next question. Which one has diabetes?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I know that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gosh, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know anything about the jing I've seen the ads on TV. He yeah, I am Nick Jonas. I have diabetes.
Speaker 3: That is that's that's that's that's.
Speaker 4: Not a quote.
Speaker 3: But I mean somebody says diabetes.
Speaker 4: Where does that come from?
Speaker 2: Diabetish Brimley, diabetsha.
Speaker 3: Haven't you seen this?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 4: I wondered where they came from? Thank you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: You do have you do?
Speaker 1: Have somebody on the phone. Let's meet Jill. Hi, Jill, where are you calling? From Jill. Look around for visual clues, maybe a water tower or a street sign, something like that great place on the stockyard days. Yes, exactly stockyard Days. Okay, So, Jill, you're Jonas Brothers fan. Yes, okay, here he goes. Bailey's got questions. Get two out of three, right, and you're going the show?
Speaker 3: All right? Where are the Jonas brothers from? Oh, Texas? No, they're from New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I knew that one. Okay, that's a did you get two more tries? All right?
Speaker 3: I got some more questions for you.
Speaker 2: Which Jonas brother was married to Sophie Turner?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 3: Joe is correct? I did not know that it is correct? All right?
Speaker 2: Which Jonas brother had a reality TV show?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Was it Joe? Not Joe?
Speaker 4: I would guessed Joe all show.
Speaker 2: Technically they all had a reality TV show because they all three were on that one show on Disney, that.
Speaker 3: One that wasn't a reality show. There was Kevin. It was Kevin married to Joe. You remember that.
Speaker 4: Give her one more you know what, We're gonna give you one more chance.
Speaker 3: You had to get this one.
Speaker 4: In the life here, Jill. But we're on your side, all right.
Speaker 3: Well, since you mentioned it. What Disney Channel works? Have they been in.
Speaker 5: Camp Rock? Camp Rock to Jonas?
Speaker 2: They were on an episode of hand on Tannah. Yeah, you're going farther beyond than what I had. I said, camp Rock series and Jonas. So you've got that.
Speaker 1: Yes, good job, Jill. Oh my god, cancel your plans on Friday night. You're not playing pickleball on Friday night. You're gonna go to the Jonas brothers. I know you are. I love that. I love their fans. We got more tickets for them coming up tomorrow morning, next pair at seven twenty tomorrow morning in.
Speaker 4: The second row.
Speaker 1: Before Hey, I want to let you know I'm gonna be at the Restore, which is a Habitat for Humanity store coming up for their grand opening this Saturday, between noon and two. It's up in Brooklyn Park. It's on Winetka Google it.
Speaker 4: Come on by. It is a treasure trove of.
Speaker 1: Lighting and tools and appliances and furniture and windows and doors and things and treasures and bargains.
Speaker 4: Is super cool.
Speaker 3: Think they got some open shelving. I got a that for my new kitchen rooing model.
Speaker 4: What if you came by, you absolutely find something out of town.
Speaker 3: But tomorrow you're doing something Tomorrow, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be at a Caribou. We're doing Club Cariboo is what it's called. So that's Cariboo in Stadium Village. Will be there from I know it's a little late, but that's the point. It's eight to ten pm. There's gonna be a DJ there, We're gonna be doing games. Cariboo's gonna have drinks for purchase as well as some samples. And the best part is there's like this limited edition Club Cariboo sweatsuit. I'm getting one, and somebody that shows up is gonna have an opportunity to match with me.
Speaker 3: I think it's actually perfect for college students in Stadium Village because they're getting there a little like hit of caffeine before they're going out for Thursday Thursday.
Speaker 6: Well, it's like, so I think you need that little booth.
Speaker 4: So midterms already.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yes, I guess it probably happens in like October ish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Club Cariboo Tomorrow Thursday from eight to ten pm at the Cariboo in Stadium Village.
Speaker 1: I mean at Saint Cloud State midterm exams. You have to be able to roll a perfect joint by this time of your sophomore year.
Speaker 3: Really didn't pass. It did not pass, which is why I'm a college dropout.
Speaker 4: Are you a dropout? I thought you graduated?
Speaker 3: No, I did graduate. Where I'm playing into the bed.
Speaker 1: You're playing into the bit from the beginning, it's you, all right, here is your real story on you can't make this stuff up?
Speaker 4: The the hold on? We scroll down because I lost it. Here we go.
Speaker 1: You go on an airplane and they dim the lights for takeoff and landing. Okay, so you get on the airplane and let's say it's at night, and before they taxi out, or as they're taxing, they'll dim the lights, or as you're about to land they dim the lights.
Speaker 4: You ever wonder why the reason is sinister.
Speaker 3: Sleep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, that's not really it. So next time you fly, this will make your palms a little bit sweatier. Basically, they say the reason is so you'll be able better able to see if there's a crash emergencies on planes. Are planes almost never crash anymore, knock on wood. But take off in landings were the most likely times for something to go wrong, and if anything does happen, there's a good chance the plane will lose power, and dimming the lights ahead of time let your eyes adjust so you'll be able to see better if everything suddenly goes dark, and it makes the exit signs and the emergency lighting along the aisles more visible. So next time you fly and they dim the lights for departure, they're not doing it to keep you more comfortable. They're doing it in case your plane falls out of the sky. Well, that's dark.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know that.
Speaker 6: Aren't you getting on a plane soon, Bailey?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're you going.
Speaker 3: I'm going to Graceland. Are probably doing it? Yeah, look at you.
Speaker 4: Well, Elvis's old house.
Speaker 3: Elvis's old house.
Speaker 4: They buried in the backyard like a hamster. Did you know that.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see it. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: My grandma says that the staircase is and as grand as you thought it was going to be.
Speaker 1: If you look. I think that people buy its standards. Back when it was built in the sixties, I think it was a grandiose, enormous, beautiful home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but now like house, it's just a house.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, I'm so excited. Talk about it too much because I'll be too thrilled.
Speaker 4: I know you're excited. You do love Elvis.
Speaker 1: You get a giant Elvis head tattooed on her leg, and that is it for you can't make this stuff up. We're doing Dave's Dirt in a few minutes on KDWB. Yeah, there's some tailor swift stuff.
Speaker 2: Think.
Speaker 1: One of the most interesting stories is that she has two words for her haters, two words for her haters and critics. And we will tell you what those two words are coming up on Dave's Dirt. Stay here on one O one point three KDWB, and worldwide on the iHeartRadio app. The leaves are turning faster than we're expecting, so you got some catching up on your leak peeping to do.
Speaker 3: No no, no no. In the North Shoy area in the Twin Cities, because of how the temperatures have been and stuff, it is not even close to what it should be right right now. Yeah around this area. But yeah, up north, it's just different because of the temperature changes. It's just with Lake Superior there it's always cold and that helps leaves change quicker.
Speaker 1: Look at you climatologists over here, I am meteorologists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: The last night it got so cold that they had like, you know, the frost warning. So I had to go out into my garden because I was a teeny tiny little garden with like giant sheets and then just cover it up so it looks kind of like there's creepy little children out in my garden.
Speaker 3: Just like covered in sheet. They put out pumpkins on your front.
Speaker 4: Porch and every year. Yeah, that's one of our favorite things that we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you have a lot out there already?
Speaker 4: Not yet. No, we're a little bit behind the curve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was home a few weeknds ago. My sister has huge pumpkin patch. So I have three big ones and then I had a bunch of those little small decorative ones. I guess how many of my decorative ones I left?
Speaker 4: Why? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Two, No, zero. The squirrels have gotten all of them, Oh, literally every single one. I opened my front door the other night and there was a fat little squirrels to eating it right in front of my But my friend gave me a tip and said that if you spray hair, spray on them if the squirrels away. So I'm going to do it. For my big water watermelons pumpkins that I have lost, but yeah, all my little ones.
Speaker 1: Are sounds like it might work. Yeah, because they're not gonna want to taste the hairspray.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, that's the good idea.
Speaker 3: Little squirrels eating and being like there was part of me that was like, I don't know, you gotta get thick for the winter. I get it. I didn't feel too bad, but I'm like, it's not even We're a week into October now, all my pumpkin decorations are gone.
Speaker 4: Do you do you carve your pumpkins or do you just sit them out there?
Speaker 3: I feel like pumpkin carving is one of those things you think is fun and then when you start doing it, you actually really hate it.
Speaker 6: Oh I disagree.
Speaker 3: I disagree too, vun Yeah no, I think it's so much work, which.
Speaker 5: Is so weird because Jenny, you were very competitive, so I would think like if you're doing it with like some like your your nephew, niece, your family, whatever, that you would be like, I'm gonna go crazy and carve like the best thing ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean I definitely done that before. I think we had a carbon pumpkin contest with me, you Dave and then like.
Speaker 4: A fallen Yeah we did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what it was, but I don't remember. I ended up winning, but I think we all actually did a pretty good job. So I put an effort for that. When there is a prize on the line, Yeah, your girl's going to get into pumpkin carving, but just for casual fun.
Speaker 1: I love pumpkin carving, and I actually bought they looked like cookie cutters. But you take a little like a small hammer and you tap them into the side and then you have a little owl or you have a bat, or you have a smiley face or whatever.
Speaker 4: You just tap tap tap of your side.
Speaker 3: A fraud. That's the easy way to pump carve a pumpkins.
Speaker 4: I carved genuinely. Also, you know, I made a book.
Speaker 1: My favorite ever was a Volkswagen bus and I did a like a speed motion stop whatever it's called, where it shows it being carved in thirty seconds. Yeah, and then I put the candle in and it looked like the Volkswagen bus was lit up in the headlights were off.
Speaker 4: It was my favorite pumpkin ever. It was. It was difficult, It took some time, I did.
Speaker 3: One one time that was a butt cheeks and hands on the butt cheeks and then I put a song on it.
Speaker 4: I remember that, Yeah, yep. Do you also pull out.
Speaker 1: The seeds in the goop and separate the seeds and roast them.
Speaker 3: I used to, and I feel like I should try it again because I do really like pumpkin seeds. But I feel like you get so many and then you make them all and then you eat like a few.
Speaker 1: That's not for me. But I love them. I love doing it. I love separating them, the process and then roasting them on a little cookie sheet with like salt and things.
Speaker 2: And they never taste as good like if you buy them like pre done. You have to like actually put them in the oven, see them come out, and then they taste soak.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get to a pumpkin farm this weekend.
Speaker 1: I got to okay, Walmart, No, no.
Speaker 3: You go to Walmarts. You can't compare that to going to an orchard.
Speaker 6: We went to a d like two weeks ago, but we didn't get any pumpkins. And so this weekend we're gonna do our pumpkin festivity. Get them from Walmart. And last year we carved them, so we'll probably paint them this year.
Speaker 1: I went down to the largest candy store I think last year, and they had like this ginormous pumpkin, like the size of a huge pumpkin. Yeah, and I had Susan stand guard over it so nobody else would pick it because they had just set it out. Yeah, they had just put it out, and I'm like, and guards and nobody else gets it. I'm going to go inside and tell them because we needed help to load it in the car.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So big, it's giant, enormous.
Speaker 3: I think you were being facetious for a second. I thought you were talking about like it was one of those big pumpkins that won an award.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it was the take a hula hoop if you just like imagine a hula hoop.
Speaker 3: It was that big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was pretty. It was beautiful.
Speaker 3: I love that pumpkin who came out and helped you.
Speaker 1: One of the young guys that works there, young strapping buck, a young strapping lad.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, they can only use cash there. They don't take card they do.
Speaker 1: That is a good point. You go down the candy store, they do not take cards.
Speaker 3: Those kids know how to count back to.
Speaker 4: They do have an ATM down there.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's get into Dave's Dirt on kd w B Dave.
Speaker 2: Stirt sponsored by six one two Injured Timer and Lambert's Injury Law.
Speaker 3: On Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift says, if you're critiquing or criticizing, or being vocal about not liking her album, she has two words for you. Okay, sure, go ahead, suck it. No no, no, no no. She's very polite professional. She says that you're helping. She says, anybody talking about her album she appreciated, and she was very gracious. She said, I am not the art police. If you don't like it, that's you're right. And some people, you know, if you look for her critiques online, you'll find them. And if you look for people who love every note and nuance, you'll find them too. And her album, I think is going to surpass the record for albums sold in one week. She's got I think one more day to do it because it came out tomorrow night at midnight a week ago.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah yeah, okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Matthew Perry passed away a couple of years ago now, and in Ozzy Osbourne's new memoir, he talks about how Matthew Perry used to come to his house for meetings. So he specifically says he used to come to our house for the meetings, or so my wife Sharon tells me, adding that he was the funniest, most talented bloke who was trying so hard to stay on the right path. So it was AA meetings and this is all Obviously Ozzie has passed as well. His new memoir is called Last Rites, and then he goes on to talk about then one day he listen to his addiction telling him it was okay to get loaded, and that was it. Game over. And I felt very sad when he was found unresponsive.
Speaker 2: So it's so interesting to me too that Ozzy Osbourne's memoir came out like moments before, like a few days or weeks or something before he died. I feel like he had to have like known that he was that he was not long for this world, because how would that because then he had that big party and everything.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm going to bring it back to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Last week, we were kind of floating around the story about her doing the Super Bowl halftime show before Bad Bunny was announced and that she said she didn't want to do it because it didn't pay and she's like, well, I want to get paid for this. But she said on the tonight show that the reason she doesn't want to do it is because she'll be too locked into the game on what like Travis kelcey is doing on the field in order to That means she can't be the halftime Super Bowl performer because she's too busy paying attention. But maybe once Travis kelcey retires then she can do.
Speaker 1: That kind of makes sense because you know, you think that a performer just shows up on stage and does her thing right, but it's probably like weeks of rehearsal and choreography and like you know, sound checks or whatever they have to do to make it look so good, which she does.
Speaker 4: She makes it look so easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Remember Tina was in the halftime show when Justin Timberlake was here for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: You know who Tina web Grosena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Web girls that used to work on this show. And I mean they were practicing every day and I think Justin Timberlake came to town like a week or a week and a half ahead of time, and he was practicing like every day leading up to the super Bowl for a while.
Speaker 4: I totally believe that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I mean it's also the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm sure Travis will be okay if Taylor one year that he's playing, she's doing the game, Like, I'd be fine with it.
Speaker 3: No, would you want Alyssa to not be there to support you during like your one one year?
Speaker 6: He's been to the super Bowl so many times?
Speaker 2: No, because he even said, because she said that he would love for her to do it.
Speaker 3: But she's too locked into the game, so she don't. She doesn't think she could.
Speaker 1: Don't lose that, I'm honest with It's not looking good for the Chiefs to repeat it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a twenty twelve I believe when Hannah Montana went off the air and Miley Cyrus decided, I need a whole new approach and that's when we got her and Wrecking balled on the Bangers album.
Speaker 6: And now she thinks that she invented cancel culture.
Speaker 7: I was the first person to maybe ever be canceled.
Speaker 3: I guess how would you describe that time in your life?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, I didn't know until I was older. Actually how brutal it really was, because it was very I guess, you know, challenging for other people, but for.
Speaker 3: Me, it was a big time.
Speaker 5: I don't think it was Miley Cyrus, although I cannot think back so when people started using that word canceled before Miley.
Speaker 6: But I don't think she was the first celeb to be caning.
Speaker 1: I think one of the first ones to be canceled was either Matt Lauer or Kevin Spacey or Kanye Yeah. Right, Yeah, Miley wasn't canceled. She was maybe even criticized.
Speaker 5: Criticized, yeah, yeah, because she was very polarizing to people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh see is I think it's kind of a funny story. Somebody used AI to create a w WE wrestling match between Bob Ross and mister Rogers, and here's the play by play plays Kate and.
Speaker 4: Mister Rogers walk into the ring and he's got Marilyn.
Speaker 3: Monroe on his arm.
Speaker 4: I never thought i'd see this on Monday night. Rock mister Rogers.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful day to paint this canvas with your blood.
Speaker 5: Oh Rogers, Swayings, what ross due? They call you?
Speaker 6: Pulls it off the rock system.
Speaker 2: The happy little painter just did mister Rogers and.
Speaker 5: He's the nineteen ninety seven World Wrestling Federation heavyweight.
Speaker 4: Check cappy, little painter. That's funny.
Speaker 1: There's so much AI now that people will look at something that's real and go, that's AI.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I saw one yesterday.
Speaker 5: It was Martin Luther King and I think JFK playing Dingong ditch on.
Speaker 6: Michael Jackson was like, what.
Speaker 4: Yes, I saw one with Elvis last night. It looks so real.
Speaker 1: Elvis is standing track side of the Daytona five hundred and he looks so beautiful. Hair insideburns are dark and perfect, and they're like, how to go out there? He's like, well, you know it's lack a rustling a hurricane, but you know, we gave him the show that they were looking for. I was like, that's cool, okay, but it's also evil and bad.
Speaker 3: Either I'm an idiot or my algorithm just isn't feeding me that stuff. Because I don't think I get much AI yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't, except for like, here's a cool picture of this girl with pink hair, and she's sitting in a pink room and everything is glittery and pink, and I'll be like, wow, cool. But I know it's AI because it says it right there.
Speaker 1: Well, it's so funny because you know your aunt Gladys will look at something and it's so obviously AI and she'll be like, see, I told you so, and you're like, Gladys, no, that's AI, and she's like, who's A.
Speaker 4: I mean right exactly.
Speaker 1: A lot of people text it in and say they will not be Chiefs, will not be in the super Bowl this year.
Speaker 3: So they just know that period.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's speculation because they could always bounce back, but I think they might be one and three. I'm not positive, but they're not having a championship season right now.
Speaker 3: You know what they should do. They should go to holiday station stores before their games and get some of their pumpkin drinks with their delicious you think so cochy maple pumpkin coffee sounds great for me. Also, Nicole Kidman is trying to bounce back after a big divorce with Keith Urban. She was recently posting photos for the first time since NEOs the divorce broke. She was at the fashion show in Paris, and she was seen wearing a cute little button up and sexy jeans, but Bailey noted that what a lot of women do after they get in their single again is they cut their banks. Yes, so she has freshly cut banks. And I do think that she looks beautiful in the photos.
Speaker 2: Yes, she looks pretty, and she's just got her divorce bangs on.
Speaker 4: You know, we all divorce.
Speaker 2: It's it's not necessarily divorce or like breakup banks. It's just something happened in my life that's huge. So I'm going to compensate by getting It's a weird girl thing. Like if you see a girl who's like if Jenny walked in here with bangs and she never has bangs, I'd.
Speaker 3: Be like, what happened, girl? What happened? K pop?
Speaker 2: Demon Hunters has gone platinum baby, and now they are in potential like talks or people are talking about them maybe winning Best Picture at the Oscars next year because they kind of came in out of nowhere went platinum. The girls who are in Hunt Tricks, which is this fictional thank you, So they're a fictional band in the movie, but the women who are voicing the characters are now like making their rounds, kind of doing like a publicity tour as well. Since the album is doing so well and obviously so well enough to go platinum and maybe even be a Best Picture.
Speaker 6: At the Oscars. And they were on Jimmy Fallon last night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they performed yeah, which is I had no clue that was going to happen because they're fictional.
Speaker 1: Like in early Oscar prediction, one battle after another will definitely be a Best Picture nominee.
Speaker 3: That is also in the running.
Speaker 4: It says here yeah because it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, I saw it last week with Carson. Carson sees every movie that comes out. He's a member of like the AMC movie Watchers, Stubs whatever. He sees every movie for like thirty dollars a month, and he goes by himself all the time. He loves it and he said it was the best movie he saw this year.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: It is long.
Speaker 1: It is a commitment, and try not to pee during the movie because it is non stop storyline, is never a slow moment. That is the dirt brought to you by six point two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law