Speaker 1: The quest for the three peat has begun.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth fifth.
Speaker 1: This is World Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Here we go again.
Speaker 1: We're got running back to get him on the show called eight six six eighty seven two five seven, and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you catch your podcasts. Here's your host, David Vase.
Speaker 2: We are live at the bank in Philadelphia after the Dodgers fall to Christopher Sanchez, Trey Turner and the Phillies. Ten to seven eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy.
Speaker 3: Is the phone number coming up on the show.
Speaker 2: You'll hear about the trade the Dodgers made earlier today for Seth Halverson. I'll let you know what the Dodgers plan is for him. Also, we'll give you an update on show Hey o Tani and the pitch planned. Plus you'll hear from Miguel Rojas and his memories of the Dodgers beating the Phillies in the NLDS. Remember coming into Philadelphia and taking control of the series. The Dodgers did not have home field advantage during the NLDS last year. So you'll hear from Rojas about how he came back here and this could be the last time that he's here, and just some reflections from the two time World Series champion in last year's Game seven.
Speaker 3: Hero.
Speaker 2: But let's talk about tonight's game and Mookie Bets. You'll hear from Dave Roberts on why he moved Bets down to the five spot because that is where he's going to be in the foreseeable future. It just hasn't looked good for Mookie Bets this year. It hadn't looked good for Mookie Bets the majority of last year. So at this point in time, it's a real question to ask whether or not this is the new normal for Mookie Bets offensively, and tonight I felt like he responded to the challenge and the questions about whether or not this is the new normal. With only his twelfth four hit game as a Dodger since joining them in twenty twenty, he had eighteen four hit games with the Red Sox in.
Speaker 3: Just six years. But this was good to see.
Speaker 2: And for Mookie, he's one of the most humble, really good players you'll ever meet in your life. And for him to see the ball not go over the wall just once, but twice with the authority that he hit it with is a good thing, and hopefully he can carry that confidence forward because frankly, the results haven't been there.
Speaker 3: He has ten hits in the month of July.
Speaker 2: Four of them came tonight, So it's been a struggle for Mookie. Dave Roberts and the Dodgers thought that it was going to turn the coren a month ago. It really did for a short period of time, and you're hoping that he's able to recapture that again.
Speaker 3: But whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever's going on with Mookie Bets, whatever he's practicing over and over again, it just doesn't seem to stick. And maybe it's it's a different voice that he needs to hear.
Speaker 3: I don't really know.
Speaker 2: I think he's so talented and he's so good, and his teammates have told me repeatedly over the years that it's so mental with him. His confidence sometimes gets lower than it should being Mookie freaking Bets. But tonight it was a good sign to get four hits and two home runs the way he hit them tonight. And here's what manager Dave Roberts had to say about Mooki and moving him down to the five spot.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's an easy answer in the sense of what the production is supposed to be. I just think that he's better than what he's showing. I do believe that is he Do I have the expectations of when he was considerably younger playing the outfield. No, I don't, and I think that's an unfair expectation. So I have a hard time really answering what my expectation is. I just know that he helps us when baseball games. He's playing a premium position, and so I feel like, you know, hitting him fifth versus second, third, or fourth, I still think takes a little bit of offensive strain given the position he's playing.
Speaker 2: All right, there is Dave Roberts expectation or explanation about hitting him fifth, whether or not Mookie's lack of production the last two years is the new normal, but no doubt about it. Tonight was a big night for him, and hopefully it's a sign of things to come, because it just hasn't looked It hasn't looked good for the majority of the season, and it didn't look good the majority of last season. At some point, Mookie's the first guy to say this, you gotta get results, you gotta have production. And if he starts to get results, he'll be moved back up in the order. But for now he's hitting fifth and Max Muncy likely will be the Dodgers cleanup hitter more days than not. Tonight, he was not in the starting lineup because he played the doubleheader yesterday, and also the left hander Christopher Sanchez was on the mound, and Tommy Edmond got the start at third base tonight and made a phenomenal play to start a five to four to three inning ending double play in the first inning with the bases loaded, or this would have been a really short night for Emma Shean, who gave up four runs in the second inning. He could have been down six to nothing at the least after two innings tonight if it wasn't for Edmund making.
Speaker 3: That play on that Alec Baum hard hit round ball.
Speaker 2: So Tommy Edmund's doing a lot of good things for the Dodgers. And just going back to Mooky Betts, Mookie Betts has won three World Series with the Dodgers. He's a winning player. He knows how to win, and even though he's not hitting two to eighty and hitting thirty home runs anymore, he's a winning player.
Speaker 3: And so is Tommy Edmund.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers have a lot of those type of guys, but that's what separates Mooky from a lot of other guys.
Speaker 3: He's a winning player.
Speaker 2: And as far as the overall game tonight, I thought the one thing that stood out was the fact that these Philly fans are so freaking emotional. You hear about Phillies fans, Red Sox fans, Yankee fans. The emotional rollercoaster tonight with Trey Turner was It's ridiculous. He boots a ground ball in the first inning, they shower him with booze, loud booze, and then he hits his first of two home runs tonight. They give him a standing ovation, and then he boots a couple of other balls and they're booing them like rabbit animals out here. And then he hits his second home run and they're like, ah, we love you, Trey. It's I mean, this was unbelievable. This is typical East Coast fandom, and uh, it's not easy to play here. That's for sure, but I thought that that's one of the things that stood out to me tonight about the game. Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. And by the way, Mookie's second home run of the game. I mentioned this during the Clubhouse show, forced On Mattingly to bring in his closers. So I know the Dodgers look at things like that, and it will affect the rest of this series. And the tarp is on the field right now. Rain is expected tomorrow. You just hope that the delay is not too long. And neither one of these teams want to lose. They're really good starters and Robleski and Wheelers, so who knows. They may start this game a little bit later. And your guys, Petro some money, might actually have to put away the surfboards and the yoga mats and do a little extra work tomorrow. Let's go out to Sherman Oaks. Mark, You're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Mark, You're on Dodger.
Speaker 3: Talk live from Phil Dave.
Speaker 5: How you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, I'm doing good.
Speaker 6: I got two quick questions.
Speaker 5: What's going on with River Ryan?
Speaker 6: Is he ready to come up or.
Speaker 2: No, he's had two hamstring injuries. I don't know what's going on with that. I know he was disappointed when the Dodgers didn't bring him on the opening day roster. He had one hamstring injuries, had another hamstring injury. He's really missed his golden opportunity to make an impact and get a chance to see if he can stick this year.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was just wondering when they brought a knack up and I said, well, what's going on with Ryan? Now I know, so thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My second question is My second question is the ADS system where it calls falls the strikes, Where are the sensors and does this does the zone change for the height of the of the batters.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing that they haven't They won't. That's the elephant in the room because they've measured all these guys standing straight up, but they haven't measured them in their batting stance. So in spring training they measured every single player for their strike zone, so called strike zone. But Max Munsey's strike zone when he steps in the batter's box is much different than when he's standing straight up, so they haven't perfected that. But I guess the the technology is made for when you stride for the baseball, so that's what they're coming at their average height between standing straight up and their actual batting stance. So it's it's not a perfect in science, even though they want you.
Speaker 3: To believe that it is.
Speaker 5: So it's not moving, it's not moving. I noticed that because I'm telling you, you know, if somebody looks, if you look at the zone, they it calls low, low and high and everything like that. It's it's I think it's different, but where are the sensors.
Speaker 3: It should be different for every hitter.
Speaker 2: I mean, what I'm saying is it is supposed to be different. But what I'm telling you, the way they measured these players to me was not accurate. Because when I'm standing straight up against the wall, my batting stands. If I'm Freddie Freeman or Max Munsey or you're an older sounding guy, Ricky Henderson standing straight up was not the same as Ricky Henderson in the batter's box been at the waist.
Speaker 3: That's my thing.
Speaker 5: It does change a lot taller, a lot taller than Muncie, right, so so it's got to.
Speaker 2: Be different, but it does change for him but Otani standing straight up, not Otani standing in the batter's box. But what they're saying is the way they've calculated that buffer is for when the guy is in his stance starting to swing, and that's where they're coming up with the strike zone for that player each individualized strike zone day.
Speaker 5: Do you know where the sensors are?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Actually, yeah, because.
Speaker 6: I I just for life making.
Speaker 2: I measure the You know, the strike zone starts at the beginning front of the plate right that even was supposed to be the strike zone before ABS. So the sensors are all around a lot of these stadiums have sensors all over.
Speaker 3: So I'll figure that out for you. Mark. I'm sure Rick Monday knows that answer, that question and that answer. Thanks for the phone call. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Eight sixty six nine to eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number. Phillies beat the Dodgers tonight ten to seven. Yeah, that ABS. I like it, but I'm just telling you I don't feel like it's one hundred percent accurate. The further we get away from the question about it in spring training, I think we all forget about the fact that as these players were measured against the wall, standing straight up or whatever they were measuring is not who they are in the batter's box. Let's go out to ocean side. Mark, You're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Mark, You're on Dodger Talk Live from Philly.
Speaker 6: Okay, thanks, Dave, I appreciate it. Got a couple of things for you. The first one is I'm glad that he made a change with Mooki in the order. I think that will take some of the pressure off of him. But the second part of that they to move pash Is down too and put Edmund into two spot. I think that's about thing and not doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought they were gonna go with that, but I feel like they like the versatility of Tommy Edmund, not only as a defensive player but also as an offensive player to be able to move them wherever they feel they need the matchups and the construction of one through nine. But I agree with you, he's to me, out of all these guys because they have had a hard time finding a number two hitter, Edmund is the guy for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree. Okay. The second thing I have for you is that I don't what was the attitude of these hitters going into this game against Sanchez. I just couldn't believe it. I mean, he might have thrown one strike or two strikes out of the first three hitters in the first inning, and they're swinging at everything that's not even close. I mean, if you watch him in the All Star Game, the American League made him work and throw strikes, and they hit him and we just sit there and swing it pitches in the dirt or the way outside or I couldn't believe it. I mean, he didn't throw hardly any strikes and he struck.
Speaker 7: Out three guys.
Speaker 2: Maybe he threw pitches that appeared to look like strikes, but I agree with you. Otani was expanded the strike zone right away, and that kind of set the tone for the first inning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then in three to one counts when we were trying to get something going, when the guys, I mean, take another pitch and it can throw two in a row. Three to two is fine. Three to one takes well.
Speaker 2: That's that's the problem with Paez hitting second, because he's a free swinger. He doesn't take a lot of walks. He does all those things that you're talking about. He's he's one of those type of hitters that they call a variant type of hitter because you know, he's I mean, he he swings out a lot of pitches, and when he's not going good, he swings early and often.
Speaker 6: Yeah, another thing about Edmund, he had the chance maybe a stealing a base. We got nobody, nobody in the line up can steal any bases at the top of the lineup. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense there either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, good points, Mark, Thank you for the phone call. Eight sixty six seven two five seventy is the phone number. All I could tell you is the Dodgers value the versatility of Tommy Edmund in the lineup because tonight he was hitting third. It's not like he was hitting ninth tonight, he was hitting third. So you know, hard to argue those type things. But Tommy Edmund has had so many big hits and has made so many big plays for the Dodgers. But the one swing that I know he wishes he could have back tonight was the one in the sixth inning with the bases loaded, two outs and he flew out to left field.
Speaker 3: That was to me the game tonight.
Speaker 2: In the sixth where the Dodgers uh were given another gift by Trey Turner and they couldn't take advantage of it, and then Emmit Sheen gives up a home run to Brandon Marsh. Eight six six seven two five seventy is the phone number. We're gonna take a time out here on Dodger Talk Live from Philadelphia. When we continue, we'll give you an update on show Hey Tani and where he's at with the pitching sided things, will give you more information on the reliever the Dodgers acquired from the Rockies today, and you also hear from Miguel Rojas about last year's NLDS. So a lot to get to, including more of your phone calls. Phone lines are wide open at eight six six eight seven two five seventy after the Phillies beat Dodgers tonight ten to seven on a five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 1: On air at AM five to seventy, online at AM five seventy LA sports dot com, and available my podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: This is Dodger Tom with.
Speaker 1: David Vassie bets again high in the ear left center field.
Speaker 3: Mookie bets.
Speaker 1: Four hits and two home runs and the Dodgers not going quietly here at the Bank. It's now ten to seven.
Speaker 3: That would be the final score tonight.
Speaker 2: Despite four hits and two home runs from Mookie Betts, the Dodgers fall to the Phillies tonight, ten to seven. David Vassay live in Philadelphia at the Bank, as they call it. After game one of this three games series, Daniel Stewelers presents the home run forecast for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniel Steweler's gift card visit a five seventy LA sports dot Com used the keyword home run and to your name you could win.
Speaker 3: Daniel S. Jewelers own the Dream.
Speaker 2: Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone numbers show. Hey Otani tonight was zero for four with two strikeouts. He has not hit a home run in his career in this ballpark, and trust me, he's very aware of it, because as he was coming back from throwing in the outfield and then signing autographs for the fans here in Philadelphia, we made eye contact and he pointed out to the right field bleachers, and I'm not sure he was pointing his and calling his shot for tonight. I think he was hoping to, but I feel like he was calling his shot to be able to to hopefully hit a home run in one of these three games, because Show he's very aware of the numbers, and I know he's aware that he has not rounded the bases with a home run in.
Speaker 3: This ballpark in his career.
Speaker 2: Also, as far as the pitching goes with Show, Hey Otani, I mention over the weekend that it's been put on pause. And today was a little surprising because Dave Roberts outlined that Otani is going to do his normal routine where today he threw and over the weekend he plans on throwing a bullpen session.
Speaker 4: Not gotten better, and so because it had not gotten better the All Star break, the Orthovis shot, not pitching him, all that stuff, is trying to ensure give us the best chance for her for him to be out of the woods entirely with them.
Speaker 2: All right, So that was the question post to Dave Roberts about all these sequence of events that took place. Was it because the left knee got worse or is it because it never got better?
Speaker 3: And that was his answer.
Speaker 2: But I was a little surprised that a yesterday he plays both games of the doubleheader, he fouls a ball off his left knee, he tries to beat out a ground ball at first base, running full full of bow at up the line, and then in between games he's throwing pitching off black round in the wind up. And now we're finding out that he well I watched him today do the same thing he threw, and now we find out he's gonna throw a bullpen session over the weekend. I just don't understand all of this. When they tell us that when he pitches, that's where the left knee has the most pain. So if they're going to pause the pitching, why would Otani throw a bullpen session today? The only thing or this weekend, The only thing I can think of is they want they want. He wants to keep his arm moving. If the Dodgers plan on having him pitch again by the end of this season, you can't take a month off of not pitching because it takes that long to build back up. So I understand all that, and it'll be interesting to see how many pitches Otani throws in this bullpen session over the weekend. It's just he must have the highest pain tolerance of any player on this team, because there's been some guys with really high pain tolerances, but he must have an extremely high level for pain to be able to play through a left knee that needed some lubricant injection over the All Star break that has prevented him from pitching and is still giving him some issues. So those are the type of guys that you have to also protect from themselves. And look, let's not kid ourselves. He's the greatest player on the planet, so I'm sure he's he's kind I'm not gonna say directing this, but certainly has a big say in it. Eight six six, nine eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number. Earlier today, the Dodgers made a trade for Rockies relievers Seth Halverson, who throws ninety eight to one hundred miles an hour. But as we all know pitchers relievers at Corsfield, it's a little bit taller of a task. And Halverson's only twenty six years old, so he's a young guy. He's appeared in twenty six games for the Rockies with a four to seventy four ERRA, but he does have seventeen strikeouts in nineteen innings. He's got a big arm from what I understand. And look, this is a flyer on a guy that only cost a single lay outfielder and one of my favorite guys in the miners, Nick Frosso. So hate to see Frosso leave the organization. But the Dodgers gave up a minimal amount of prospect capital to acquire a guy with a big arm, a major league reliever that can throw one hundred miles an hour coming out of the bullpen. So if the Dodgers can work their magic and this guy Seth Halverson gets to C level and feels normal again, who knows, the Dodgers may have found something. And I mentioned this earlier today. If you remember, in twenty twenty, the Dodgers acquired left handed reliever Jake McGee, the former Ray who was excellent in Tampa Bay, but then once he got to the high altitude at Corsfield, was not very good. They gave him a big contract and he wasn't very good. The Dodgers acquired him and he got back to being Jake McGee to help the Dodgers win the World Series in twenty twenty. So this may be the same case for a guy like Seth Halverson. Eight sixty six nine seven two five seventy is the phone number. I'm watching the Tigers and Cubs at Wrigley Feel tied at five. In the bottom of the ninth inning, Dansby Swanson led off against my guy, Kennlee Jansen with a double.
Speaker 3: He got moved to third base as Michael.
Speaker 2: Confordo hit a fly ball to the warning tracks, So Swanson representing the winning run in the bottom of the ninth inning with one out and Pete Crow Armstrong coming up against Kennley Jansen was walked intentionally, so he got runners at the corners. Now with one out in the bottom of the ninth inning and Saya Sazuki, the right handed hitting Seya Suzuki at the plate, he just needs to get a ball to the outfield and the Cubs win this game. It's been a rough go for ken Lee and I know Kenley Jansen when he's right, when he's healthy. He just doesn't look healthy right now.
Speaker 3: So we'll see. We'll see where this goes.
Speaker 2: And by the way, if the Tigers are considered sellers, wouldn't they trade kenn Lee Jansen to a team that needs another relief pitch, so I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen. If the Tigers are so called sellers, everybody's focusing on Schooble, but they've got other players teams might want. And speaking of all that, I came up with a couple of other veteran backup catchers that would fit the bill for the Dodgers outside of Austin Hedges, who probably is going nowhere with the Guardians in it and they really love him there. How about Louis Torentz, considered one of the best backup catchers in baseball. He's with the Mets. Louis Torentz. He's a really good backup defensive catcher and has come up with some random big hits for the Mets. He's a great receiver, can throw guys out right Now. For me, if I'm the Dodgers and I'm looking for a veteran good defensive catcher, Louis Tornz is at the top of my list. Let's go out to Mission Viejo. Bill, you're on Dodger Talk with David Vassa.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 7: Bill, Hi, thanks for taking my call, Just letting you know you didn't mention of Alex Dessi in between she And and Nac. That was a huge three run home run he gave up to really break the game open. I thought I didn't hear that mentioned on the post game. I just once wondering about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a bad home run that that obviously affected the game.
Speaker 3: No doubt that was.
Speaker 7: Only his first of the year he's given up to his credit. By the way, did you know that the starters have given up thirty eight home runs since June first?
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: I guess I would have to see which starters are giving up those home runs. I know Yamamoto early in the season was giving up way too many, but I'd have to see which starters are the ones given those up. Bill, Do you know who's Bill, since you have all the numbers, which starter since June first has given up the most home runs?
Speaker 7: It's Shean's given up nine, including to and given up nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, how many of those guys are going to start a playoff game for the Dodgers.
Speaker 7: That's a great question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably one of the three, if any.
Speaker 7: That's what's good to know.
Speaker 3: All right, Bill, thank you for the phone call. Good call.
Speaker 2: Look, and and yesterday was a bullpen game. Vessia came in there, and I'll just tell you that it was a long day for the relievers because they didn't pitch in the first game. They got there at nine am, and it's hard to ramp up for a night cap. So I'm sure tonight Vessia wasn't feeling his best. And I know he told me before today's game. Steven Nelson and I were talking to him and he said, when I got out there, I didn't know if I was gonna throw eighty eight or ninety five. I just didn't know after sitting around all day. But he competed his way through and got struck out the side. So that was a big one, all right. So the Cubs have runners at second and third now and Kenley Jansen's on the mound. They've broken away on big innings, major League Baseball, big innings. Maybe they're trying to protect me from seeing Kenley Jansen blow this game, and I appreciate that anyway. Miguel Rojas was in the starting lineup tonight because he has the highest batting average against lefties on the Dodgers this year. Didn't know that digit Bill in mission viah but he does. He was in there and obviously played a big part in the Dodgers winning the World Series last year, and he was taken it all in before the game today, And there's a good reason because this may be the last time Miguel Rojas plays a series in Philadelphia. And we had a great pregame conversation that included some reflections about the big moments of last year's NLDS against these Phillies.
Speaker 8: A lot of things in that series happened for us to to be in a good shape going into the Championship Series. But definitely we knew when you know, when we got when we got the chance to play in the playoff again, that we were gonna face that team again at some point because we knew, as we knew in twenty twenty four that the Patchers was going to be a really good team and a tough one to be the Phillies were gonna be that team. In twenty twenty five, we play against them in the in the during the regular season, it was tough, you know, it was really hard to play here in Philadelphia, and they got a bigger, better seat than us.
Speaker 3: So we knew we was gonna have to come.
Speaker 8: Here and at least winning two games then to go back home. So it was pretty special because it lacked if it made us lacked in on on what we needed to accomplish at this time. And uh Showhill Toney starting that game one and going six seednings and throwing one of the best balls that he threw the whole year. Then obviously tail being clutched as he used to in the playoffs. It was really cool. But that play that you just mentioned changed the dynamics of the series, and it was really cool to see that a team that is always knowing for the offense and the big arms and the bullpen and all that were able to do that kind of play in that moment. It was pretty cool to watch. I wasn't playing that game, but then I saw, I saw it happen, and I saw how Mookie took the moment and kind of like let Monsigno and Bessie, I did an amazing job delivering the ball to home play and it was a great play.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm glad you said that you weren't playing, But Miguel Rojas was a big part of that because after the game, Mookie bets that he heard your Venezuelan voice in his head to get everybody organized to pull off that play. I know you have a future ahead of you in the dugout. I mean, I guess that's step one, right where players on the field are remember bring what they learned from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's one of the things that I'm not looking for any confirmation for from from other players, but it's always nice to to hear that from Mookie and from the guys that I kind of like they they remind like a couple things that happening early in the year. We run this play in a regular season game against the Angels and it worked out. So I mean, we already have it on our playbook, even though we don't practice that since spring training, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: And that was really cool to see Mookie that he's on his second year playing shortstop every single day in a playoff game that means a load and kind of like have impact over like the full season and and for a for an aspiration of winning the World Series. Uh, he was able to slow the game down and kind of like tell the tell the guys around the infield, this is what we want to do.
Speaker 3: And that's what that's what makes.
Speaker 8: Me really proud that uh uh, the things that you are trying to kind of like teach and and kind of like the experience that you have in the position to have your teammates when they're out there by themselves and they were able to pull it off and it was amazing to watch.
Speaker 3: All Right.
Speaker 2: There's Miguel Rojas's memories of the wheel play in the nld AS that certainly helped the Dodgers win the first two games of the series. Ti Oscar Hernandez's big home run against Strom in Game one of that series as well, So really great memories. We always just think about the World Series, but that NLDS here in Philly had a lot of great moments as well. To hear the full conversation with Miguel Rojas and any Dodger Talk shows, go to the iHeartRadio app type in Dodger Talk, make it a preset and you won't miss any of the conversations that we have live on the air. And five to seventy LA Sports tomorrow Justin Robleski against Zach Wheeler. Our coverage is scheduled to begin at two thirty, with first pitch at three forty. Like I said, rain is in the forecast. The tarp is on the field as we speak, so we'll see when that game gets underway and whether or not there's any interruptions. Thanks to calling Ye back at our Burbank studios. Thanks to Dwayne McDonald out here at the Bank in Philadelphia. Thanks to you for listening. In case you missed any of the show, you know where to find it. The iHeartRadio app once again. The final score from Philadelphia. The Phillies beat the Dodgers ten to seven. I have a great rest of your night.
Speaker 3: See you
Speaker 2: And Bry