Speaker 1: Sorry about the weather. Abbot's distracting its You just came in hair started ripping sauce. It was hilarious or sauce. Sauce is like the hard day. You get home and then you kick the dog. Sauce is the dog.
Speaker 2: I just get ripped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry about my outfit. Yeah, we all are.
Speaker 2: I think it's your color. Really, it's your eyes. Pop.
Speaker 3: If Max was here, he would say you look like fire. Yeah right, he thinks you look great.
Speaker 1: Hey, can ask you this question. We've been talking about these these football cards. You know, I just wonder like, why do you think Vikings dot com sells individual cards? I mean, obviously to make money, but like how do they get them?
Speaker 4: Do they partner with like a Fanatics or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that could be a that could be a yeah tops, it's tops. Yeah they are tops.
Speaker 2: Why don't we have fan related trading cards?
Speaker 1: That is a great idea.
Speaker 3: Why don't we do you know how much I would pay for a one of one you know what I'm going to say, one of one tackle Terry too with his fishing stats on the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man bought a one on one mouth guitar guy.
Speaker 5: You'd pay a lot for that.
Speaker 2: Sign me up.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why the the Knae wang Wu rookie autograph card is worth more than the Uh let me look down here the Nate Burleson autographed card. Nate Burlson's a television star.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 1: Right, How much do you think of Dante Culpepper or where'd you go?
Speaker 2: Where do you go?
Speaker 1: Dante Culpepper nineteen ninety nine black diamond? I guess that's his rookie card ninety nine rule. Yeah, yeah, it's not autograph though, it's just a it's a just a black diamond. Dante Culpeper autographed, a non autographed rookie.
Speaker 5: Card twenty one bucks.
Speaker 1: Well, he's good at this. It's twenty eight dollars. You're really good at this.
Speaker 2: I wont't you to go buy stuff?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why don't you do somew Oh.
Speaker 1: It's a good question.
Speaker 2: It's a good question. You mentioned ka wong Wu.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: Is Cana wong Wu still in the NFL?
Speaker 5: Good question?
Speaker 2: Yes? Or no? He was.
Speaker 3: Uh the one and nineteenth overall pick in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: By the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 1: I will say no.
Speaker 2: Then he's a free agent. I will say yes.
Speaker 1: Five years ago.
Speaker 5: You think so he's playing.
Speaker 1: You think so?
Speaker 3: We have two no's and two yes's. In March of twenty twenty six, Wong Wu signed a one year, two million dollar deal with the New York Jets. Wow, he's been with the since twenty twenty four, but he signed another one year deal.
Speaker 5: Good for him.
Speaker 1: There are so many cards for so many players that that that, you know, for whatever reason, I didn't quite get there, you know, But but look check this ound like and I don't know. But again, I know it's because of the rarity. But who no offense is I don't mean to offend. My apologies for offending. A twenty twenty one Panini National Treasures Crossover Rookie patch autographed Kellen Mond rookie card. Jesus these worth three hundred and sixty bucks?
Speaker 5: What? Wow?
Speaker 3: Do you have to pay three hundred and sixty dollars to take it from them?
Speaker 5: Who's paying for that?
Speaker 1: But it must Mike Zimmer, There must be a reason that that's the number, You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Man, that's nice.
Speaker 1: It must be very very rare.
Speaker 5: Not minus three sixty like they'll pay you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm telling you, I'm looking at it's three hundred sixty bucks.
Speaker 2: What would a Mark rosencafe and card be?
Speaker 7: World?
Speaker 5: One of one, one on one?
Speaker 1: Is there a piece of his crutch?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: At a piece of old knee in there? What's his crush? The actual crush or a newspaper box score? It's an autographed receipt?
Speaker 5: That would I wouldn't know where to sign.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Oh Rosie.
Speaker 1: We love you with your kids, but we love him. That's why we joke.
Speaker 5: Because we love he must really love Sauce.
Speaker 1: I love him more by.
Speaker 5: You guys hate me. I get it.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: How do I say that?
Speaker 5: Because you do? Yeah, it would be fun? What would be I don't know.
Speaker 2: Remember what would be fun? I don't remember what you fan?
Speaker 5: The cards?
Speaker 1: We haven't had a rookie on the fan in forever.
Speaker 2: No, we're with that.
Speaker 1: Parker's a rookie now, yeah, I'll take it.
Speaker 5: But he's been around for a while now too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, what would PA's card be? Careful?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say it. Yeah, I'm the picture of him walking his cat, yeah with some.
Speaker 2: With some all right?
Speaker 3: No, hang on, perfect, that's perfect. This is what we need the internet to do. If you are listening, have AI generate with all of the people on the fan. Would would look like if we had trading cards, so our names and like you know, upper deck or tops or whatever in the corner and then for example Pa walking his cat or you know, Rosie getting knee surgery. Whatever you want, but show us what you think kfan trading cards would look like.
Speaker 2: Will do it right?
Speaker 5: That'd be awesome. Yeah, that's a good idea. Yeah, we're power trip bets, but I think he hates us.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 3: Why I saw Power Trip Bets last night tweet that they are dedicating an entire quote segment of their show this week and the Bets and Quotes podcast.
Speaker 2: To Sauce ripping Brett lake More and Rick Fields.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, remember when he said the only time those two guys will ever get in the room with Odre and Kelsey is for initials. Essentially, that's the only way they can get into a room that's with girls that looked that good.
Speaker 1: It was a good line.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why why you're you know, firing bulleted Brett and Rick.
Speaker 6: Though, Yeah too good, because I punched down because so they're lower than you.
Speaker 3: Because you guys, you see them as is inferior to you. I apologize to Brett, but not Rick. I don't have Rick's number, And why would I care what Rick thinks about me? You didn't make it any better there. You don't care what Rick thinks at all. He seemed like a super good dude. We all met him, what a week and a half ago?
Speaker 2: Nice guy, dominated nice. Sure he hates me?
Speaker 5: Why I don't think he hates me.
Speaker 2: You can't find a Labor card.
Speaker 1: You can't find it, Ben liber card. There's got to be Libra cards out there somewhere, of course there are, but I can't find one on this site. Zadarius Smith is on here. Cameron Antler, Yeah, he was bad.
Speaker 5: He's out of the league.
Speaker 1: I think Keenan Howry. Do you remember Keenan Howry?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: It was a wide receiver on a liber Chargers card.
Speaker 3: There's a a Fleer genuine rookie card five ninety nine five dollars in ninety nine cents.
Speaker 2: Or you can get a pre owned.
Speaker 3: Chrome number one seventy pre owned two dollars eighty four cents.
Speaker 2: That's when he was with the Chargers.
Speaker 5: Wow, this one's autograph ten bucks.
Speaker 1: Wait, buy this, I'm gonna get a bunch of cards having moutographings.
Speaker 2: First all, how about this.
Speaker 3: The base price on this Chargers card to eighty four. The delivery fee is six bucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 3: So the delivery is two times the value of the card eight dollars plus eight eighty three total.
Speaker 5: Some would say not worth it.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't pay nine dollars for a liber Chargers card. No, that's with shipping. Yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: But he's friendly.
Speaker 5: He is friendly, and I love Ben Lieber.
Speaker 2: All right, sauce, this is no bit aside.
Speaker 3: Let's say every member of the fan staff, weekend shows, daily shows, all the specialty shows, everybody gets a trading card and they're.
Speaker 2: All one of one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can't have your own card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Whose do you pick? And why?
Speaker 5: It's a really good question.
Speaker 1: Everybody's asking this, and it's a great question.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't mind, because there could be different reasons.
Speaker 3: You might say I think that one would be the most valuable, or you could say, well that's I want that person for this reason or that reason. It doesn't have to be a financial Whose card do you take and why? By the way, it has to be current fan members, not former.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because i'd say superstar.
Speaker 1: To make one.
Speaker 5: Which pictures?
Speaker 1: Which one is.
Speaker 2: Gonna Well Tommy wants that one one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would probably be.
Speaker 2: That's someone i'd picked to you still have those pictures. That's not the picture we'd use it is?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 2: Which one? And why?
Speaker 5: I don't know if there's a right answer.
Speaker 2: No, there is no right.
Speaker 5: What your gut?
Speaker 2: What is your gut?
Speaker 5: Tell you a lot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to go back to the get on.
Speaker 5: I am on those. Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, need double.
Speaker 2: I hope you can hit doctor. Probably Chris Hockeys. Why signed? I don't know, because when he's gone, that something remember him?
Speaker 1: That's right? Yet that's cute.
Speaker 2: So in this scenario, he is definitely gone before you are.
Speaker 1: I might be the first to be gone period.
Speaker 2: I hope not probably be Hawk or Guardsy because I love guards.
Speaker 1: I'm going to send you guys that.
Speaker 5: Wait, could Pat Kessler be one? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure then Pat Kessler, he's funny, he's great. I want to guards Dinah high school tennis card.
Speaker 2: Who would you be? Guys?
Speaker 1: I just I just sent you a picture of one of the cards on here that's autograph. I thought, does this person know his name?
Speaker 4: Oh my becky e h yah yeah something?
Speaker 2: Why and it's great child? Yeah? Yeah, that doesn't look like any of the right lives. Is it a capital? Is it a capital G?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 2: But where's the R?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And where to get the h? That looks like he just wrote the word behave No, it's it's g G.
Speaker 1: Child's I see it now, there you go, Look at you.
Speaker 2: You just deciphered it.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Where was the Where was Parker.
Speaker 3: Fox when the Zodiac was sending messages to the kidding San Francisco Chronicle or whatever.
Speaker 5: The hell the name of that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where were you?
Speaker 3: Where were you in the seventies, seventies, seventies, I think sixties or seventies. Chris was Zodiac sixties or seventies. I was elsewhere?
Speaker 1: You were in a different body, different form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good movie.
Speaker 5: It's so great.
Speaker 9: Hecky, I uh I did the chat thing with the playing card?
Speaker 1: Do you have them?
Speaker 5: And it's it's great?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Can we see him on stream?
Speaker 5: Yard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's watch right now.
Speaker 2: Let me pull this thing up.
Speaker 1: Who the hell is that? Look at this?
Speaker 5: I don't scroll through the yet.
Speaker 1: Let me see these okay, wish I looked like that.
Speaker 5: Hang on, there's an ad here hold on rock Star?
Speaker 1: And why is sauce covered and ketchup?
Speaker 2: I mean that's on brand?
Speaker 5: Jesus.
Speaker 1: Look at Paul Allen, he wishes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Zach, look at you.
Speaker 5: I like the best looking of video by a mile.
Speaker 1: You do you?
Speaker 5: I saw Kevin James.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you very much are Kevin James. I don't look I look a little like me. I would say, I'm the only one that looks a little.
Speaker 2: You look like Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Speaker 1: Don't I look like that in real life?
Speaker 5: Looks like you would really like that? I would. I would, yes, yeah, you'd have.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy is like the bottom three, right, Zach Elberson, Paul Allen, and Dan Cole. Those three look like they might be sports talk radio guys, or like weekend sports talk radio guys. The three of us, Cory, Chris and Paul all look like we have podcasts in the manu sphere.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: We definitely are descendants of Joe Rogan. You can just feel.
Speaker 3: It, right, look at our faces, especially Chris Chris. Chris has done kill Tony six times, right, sure? Even killed Tony was offended by the things. He said, God.
Speaker 2: Keep going, and Cole looks like my uncle Peter. Of course he does. No my other uncle pet.
Speaker 10: He wants, oh my god, look at Max. Max is a white dude. Wait where are they?
Speaker 5: We're watching it.
Speaker 2: It might be a slight amy playing cards.
Speaker 5: Max, he's a wild card.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 2: Max looks like Deuce.
Speaker 1: Ryan Donaldson still works there.
Speaker 2: Max looks exactly like Deuce. Yeah, the mix between Duce and J. J.
Speaker 5: McCarty.
Speaker 1: Know what would have been fun is to take the name Look at Ron Johnson's cake. You know it been fun is if we tried to match which person, Like if you said these people is Max Fuller.
Speaker 2: I don't think they got it right, not even.
Speaker 1: Brett's The Brett looks good in this one. Yeah, Well, don't say nice things about it.
Speaker 2: Kind of looks like a rod.
Speaker 1: Why is the cake boss?
Speaker 3: Why do they think Tommy Olsen is an old guy with a bucket hat that plays poker?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Is the only showing one card?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The other one's a wild That makes no sense?
Speaker 5: Like, let's do more of these because the Yeah doesn't look good on him.
Speaker 1: Just like Nordo and Bar looks as down on the I don't know.
Speaker 2: Tommy is definitely on a few lists.
Speaker 1: Look at Charge, poor old bastard.
Speaker 2: What follow? Why is justin guard holding a massive Swiss army.
Speaker 1: Why is he only a Swiss army night?
Speaker 2: Because you can do it all Swiss army knight. Okay, yeah he is, well, Pat.
Speaker 1: He's going to command. Life is better at the pond. So they think beyond the pond is about it's about. Yeah, yeah, Brandon in the zone now, good for that looks a little like Tenna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Paul, CHARGEI wants to sell you a reverse mortgage.
Speaker 1: There's cowgirl.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Look at the jawline on Pat Mcalletty in this ninety eight pond cred Oh oh, look at him.
Speaker 1: Well you're gonna I mean that's a good looking man.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, I's.
Speaker 3: Weird yep, for sure, my dad, Yeah, none of us look like these pictures, like not even close.
Speaker 1: You didn't give it any more information. You just said, make make baseball cards for the prompt?
Speaker 5: Can he generate trading cards for all the cafe and staff?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 3: And uh, they definitely know the shows that were on the like the thing that we might be known for. Then the spelling of the names are correct, But the faces are not even close, and the races are wrong.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that is the way. I mean, they missed.
Speaker 3: They missed it all right, headlines on the powers you wanted your returns after this on the fan more information.
Speaker 1: About he's doing different yards the back of the Power Trip, in the back of the Kafan cards, and then he did some alternate ones. And the one of Sauce looks like Lawyer Lambert and I finally conceived a child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, long overdue, Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 1: We've talked about it. We just can't afford it right now.
Speaker 5: Actually, this one or in.
Speaker 1: The right hand corner right there in kash Watch right now, that looks like Lawyer Lambert and I consues a child.
Speaker 5: It absolutely does.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: We really should try, he and I. I mean we've been trying.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, right here this one and this.
Speaker 1: One bottom left hand corner is just a picture that's from last weekend. And Corey, you look like the guy who plays Captain America Chris Evans.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, m.
Speaker 1: And you got chips in your hand, so this can be.
Speaker 2: Real poker ships. That's not what my sources says.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these are people tweeted these and then there's this one.
Speaker 1: Look me being Larry the cable guy.
Speaker 9: Your patience is eleven, your vocal range is eighty eight, and your initials mastery ninety five.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, Well we've seen a couple of weeks when you square off in the semis against Sauce and Belinda Jensen and Glenn.
Speaker 2: You can do it.
Speaker 5: Hawk.
Speaker 9: Your signature move is perfectly timed inappropriate sound bite drops.
Speaker 1: That's right. What about Corey's signature move.
Speaker 9: Dry pre break, insult and then insult again.
Speaker 3: So but not dry and not before the break, just whenever I feel it's appropriate.
Speaker 2: That's dead on.
Speaker 5: Your vegas affinity is eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's way higher than that.
Speaker 5: Sauce is us. What means signature yeeling brilliant at max volume?
Speaker 1: What about yours?
Speaker 5: Heavy on her saia Apparently that is your signature move.
Speaker 2: It knows your bit.
Speaker 9: Eh, it's for bullying eighty five.
Speaker 1: I mean that's got to be so Sauce is best.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Well he's got volume level ninety nine, vocabulary mastery eighteen.
Speaker 1: Consumption ninety seven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the line.
Speaker 2: Confidence four person sucks. That person is your AI over lord.
Speaker 5: Whoever made that?
Speaker 3: Can you be careful geez, your tolerance for bullying is lowering necklace every day.
Speaker 1: I do. I love that necklace I'm wearing in that picture. I'd like to have that.
Speaker 5: That flannel looks good on you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Larry the Cable Guy. Look though it is just I don't like it, but that that does look I'm not gonna lie. That looks like me.
Speaker 5: Co host Slash the rock Star.
Speaker 1: Ah, you're the general.
Speaker 5: Corey.
Speaker 1: Sauce is the wild card and Zach is the punching bag.
Speaker 2: All right, so it's close.
Speaker 3: Hey, I would say Sauce is the punching bag, right, Yeah, the wild card punching bag.
Speaker 12: No, I mean no, he's the best dressed. Hope you guys Okay, I forgot presented by this.
Speaker 1: Around we get it done? Can we do it?
Speaker 3: Alright, Sauce, thanks to all wrong Sauce. I want no, no, no, I want you to go back to the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brush your teeth, push it too.
Speaker 5: What could you want?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I want you to go back to the nineteen nineties, and I want you to look around uh Minnetaka High School and think of all the kids that are listening to tool right, and look at.
Speaker 5: Them and go, oh boy, these guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a bunch of weirdos, right, yep.
Speaker 3: And now we've talked, yeah, we've talked so many times about how the Tool kids were right, we were wrong, right, that's not that's not what this is about.
Speaker 5: Yes, but now cold I should have worn a different outfit. I get it. Shut the hell off.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go home and change perfect. Yeah, I have massive.
Speaker 1: And i'd also like to see your tops.
Speaker 2: I drip some nice teeth. Okay, good shape.
Speaker 5: I hate you guys.
Speaker 3: So now think about think about the first time how about this, Think about the first time you fell in love with the band Tool, which was when when Anima came out like ninety seven or after that. Jesus, that looks so small. And we're gonna get to the tool store. Here we go, we'll get the helmet. I'm gonna read a sentence to you that I want you to think about Tool thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: Calm down, Zach, Tool thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: Ready, Maynard James Kean from Tool is opening a sushi restaurant in old Town Cottonwood, Arizona.
Speaker 2: Uh isn't that nuts?
Speaker 3: I know he's got a winery now, he's got a sushi restaurant. Can you imagine the band that we all thought of in the nineties is now wheeling and dealing with now he wants to get off camera? How the camera moves? Now you can't hide perfect Now he's in your studio. There's the camera there too.
Speaker 1: Don't get over here, Jugsy, I'm alturned one okay, Oh, motor Mike, Mike must wants the motor boats.
Speaker 2: Motorboat.
Speaker 1: I'd also like to see her topless. I didn't know it's so cold in that studio though. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Tool, it's Zacho's favorite degrees in here. Nice it's a little warm.
Speaker 5: Oh man, that is too good.
Speaker 2: Put that on a trading card. Tool, No, that was the end of the story.
Speaker 3: Is I just can't believe he's like he's opening a sushi restaurant, which he has every right to do.
Speaker 2: It's just strange.
Speaker 1: Look m hyeah. Yeah, you're being seen on the camera from that camera in that.
Speaker 2: Studio, Queen Bee sushi. Just's just crazy. It's so cool though. Good for him.
Speaker 3: He's he's an entrepreneur. He's he's a wheeler and a dealer. It's just a yeah, winery. He's into a whole bunch of things. Yeah, good for him.
Speaker 2: You can like whatever he likes.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Just can't believe it's the same guy.
Speaker 1: Does he do?
Speaker 6: Bras?
Speaker 5: Oh? Why are you guys so mean to me? I wore the outfit I.
Speaker 1: Was asking about it about browsers?
Speaker 5: Yeahs just insane?
Speaker 2: All right, you can come back in.
Speaker 1: He's right, Dan Visas. It looks like you're about to drop a few bars in the studio.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 1: Are you guys watching Kim that comes as watch because it looks like you're about to go like this, give me one of these with your hand like.
Speaker 5: This dropping those? Yeah, oh you farted.
Speaker 3: Tom Holland is set to make over one hundred million dollars for the latest Spider Man movie.
Speaker 5: Good for him, man.
Speaker 3: He took a twenty million dollars salary, but he also gets a percentage of the profits. And of course it's already over two billion dollars, so they are saying one hundred plus million for Tom Holland.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: According to sources, he made two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for his first appearance a Spider Man in Captain America's Civil War. He made about five hundred thousand for Spider Man Homecoming. I can't believe he only made that much. That's insane. Four million dollars for Spider Man Far from Home, ten million for Spider Man No Way Home, and now this one twenty million for the movie way more on the back end, so over one hundred million dollars total. They're saying he's basically the new Robert Downey Junior, because Robert Downey Junior made five hundred thousand for the first Iron Man and got fifty million dollars by the time Ironman three ye rolled around, and Robert Downey Junior ultimately me ultimately made about one hundred million dollars from the last two Avengers movies, Infinity War and Endgame.
Speaker 6: And I think he's gonna get like eighty million to play Doctor Doom.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Why I should have been a famous actor?
Speaker 5: Yeah? You should?
Speaker 2: The hell was I thinking?
Speaker 1: Go back to that camera. It does look like you're about to throw some some vocals do out on the latest Journey hit.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like it.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to practice anymore. I'm going home.
Speaker 2: Why because I look like a freak show.
Speaker 6: This point out all my flaws. I'm sorry, I have big jugs. I'm sorry the shirt at five am.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I can tell you I really heard the feelings. I didn't mean to.
Speaker 2: I can't help it.
Speaker 5: Look like a melted candle.
Speaker 1: You don't you look great?
Speaker 5: No, I look like a.
Speaker 2: Bucket of ice cream out in the sun. What else do you look exactly like?
Speaker 5: Grimace? He jumped on.
Speaker 1: I can with What else is it exactly like? I think you look great.
Speaker 5: I don't I look terrible?
Speaker 1: You don't look look at you look how good you look? In fact, I can tell you this. I don't think you've ever looked better than right now.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 8: I feel like on the edge of your rims came true. Papa, you have Yeah.
Speaker 6: I hope it hurts every time you go to the bathroom. I hope you scream in pain every time you take a whiz. I hope every time you wipe you scream and you see something you should like what. I hope your toilet paper looks like kool aid every time you wipe. I hope you have to wipe, never ending. You never have, you never stop wiping. There is every pair under where you have looks like something exploded in it.
Speaker 2: Sure, What else do you hope.
Speaker 5: I hope you.
Speaker 1: I hope that. I hope that your memory guns. I'm milking there up.
Speaker 5: There, he's got pump. It's not his fall. Didn't have time to pump. Very commercial.
Speaker 1: You look great, Paul.
Speaker 2: Would you like me to move on?
Speaker 6: I hope you're You're for itches for eternity, even from dead. Yeah, when you're in hell, all you do is get.
Speaker 5: Just too good.
Speaker 1: I think you look great.
Speaker 6: If you have spiders crawl out of your privates. M look, hey, look, I'm pitching for that baseball team on the TV.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh tug boat.
Speaker 3: A woman let her eleven year old drive to her to seven eleven, but then the kid pushed the wrong pedal and crashed into a concrete barrier.
Speaker 2: Hey, I mean.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Sauce had to pixel loud Sauce as boobies because he was getting complaints from the SEC.
Speaker 5: I had to pixelate my sure.
Speaker 1: Zach had to pixelate them. Yeah, that's what I'm little boy drives that ain't right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't do that good at that?
Speaker 1: He ready for you?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: A parking company in New Zealand has apologized to a woman after she received a parking ticket for staying too long in a supermarket parking lot. The reason why they had to apologize is it was a day that she had temporarily died but then was revived. But they gave her a ticket because she was in the parking.
Speaker 2: Lot too long. That well, that's odd.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know how it's their fault. They don't know what everybody's doing right the cars there, they just Yeah, man, what do you do before you write a ticket? You're supposed to ask them how their day's been. Sure, airfare is up twenty six percent since last summer, but the New York Post claims that you can save money and get a deal or too if you purchase tickets specifically through three cities Denver, New Orleans, and Orlando. Okay, fine, but like, what does that have to do with like all right, like Minneapolis to Vegas? Yeah, am I supposed to fly through Denver, New Orleans and Orlando just to save money?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, and every time you have to get off the plane, there's a real good chance that you're playing next one's gonna be delayed, man, that's the that's the only problem. Without layovers, it sucks to have to pay more for a straight through flight. But you got to if you want to, if you really got to get somewhere, you almost have to fly Nonstone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, well, said a woman.
Speaker 2: In Kentucky woke up.
Speaker 3: A woman in Kentucky woke up to discover that a bear had wandered into her house through an open door, and the bear was eating her leftover. KFC, why were you there, Zach oh trying to change the target.
Speaker 5: No, we don't make fun of Zach. We only make fun of me. We don't make fun of anybody else. Anybody else gets made fun of.
Speaker 2: It's mean, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you got that right.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong.
Speaker 5: I hate all of you.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't, though I should.
Speaker 5: No, you don't, Parker.
Speaker 2: Are you familiar with cheese whiz?
Speaker 3: There are twenty seven ingredients listen on the side of a can of cheese whiz or any of the milk. What is not one of those twenty seven milk? You're very close.
Speaker 2: Cheez cheez.
Speaker 5: Doesn't cheese come from milk? Sure?
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, cheese is not one of the twenty seven ingredients listed on the side of a can of cheese whiz?
Speaker 2: Gross?
Speaker 3: All right, now, everybody try this one of thus.
Speaker 2: I hope you didn't read this.
Speaker 3: Until nineteen ninety nine, the UK had a ban on a specific weapon, and they even cut a scene from a nineteen ninety one sequel showing some character using this weapon. What weapon was banned in the UK until nineteen ninety nine, and they removed a scene from.
Speaker 2: A nineteen ninety one sequel with a character using this weapon?
Speaker 7: Anybody I think they know a gun?
Speaker 5: I'm a chety No.
Speaker 6: Uh, brass knuckles no, uh nun.
Speaker 3: Chucks nailed it, teenage mutant Ninja Turtles too. The Secret of the Ooze had a scene with nunchucks with the turtles and they took it out.
Speaker 5: Great film.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I ever saw the second one.
Speaker 5: Oh it's great. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw the first one forty nine times.
Speaker 5: Same Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I saw the second one.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Was I missing anything but the Secret of the US. Maybe I did see it and just don't remember it. Uh. Today on Apple episode three of ted Lasso. If you're still watching that, let's go. A nineteen year old student at Indiana University Christopher Ye. His name is Jackson Han and he was arrested on Sunday. He was at an Applebee's and he was getting pretty tired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't blame him.
Speaker 3: They hadn't brought out his food, and he was like, what's taking so long? This is Applebee's. He said he was hungry, tired, and upset that he had not gotten his food yet. But what he did is he went to Instagram and he said if his food didn't come out soon, he was going to bomb the Applebee's. That's a well meta slash Facebook. But Instagram meta flagged it and then forwarded it to the authorities, and the FBI National Threat Operations Center called the local authorities, who evacuated the restaurant and closed it for the night while they searched the place.
Speaker 2: Of course, there was no bomb. It was just an idiot.
Speaker 3: However, he didn't just get a slap on the wrist, because even though it's sense that he was just kidding, everybody listening knows he was just kidding. He's facing one count of felony intimidation, which can carry up to nearly three years in prison. Jeez, that's a hard lesson to learn when you're nineteen that you can't say, if I don't get my case, I d.
Speaker 2: As I'm going to bomb this Applebee's can't do that.
Speaker 5: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: So he did it, and he's learning the hard way that he might be in legitimate trouble despite everyone knowing he was just kidding.
Speaker 2: But actions have consequences.
Speaker 1: Not let's say stuff like that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I want to see if anybody knows this, and if you do, if you if you're one hundred percent sure, then I want you to be honest and then let everybody else guest first. But if you're not sure, feel free to fire away. Today would have been the birthday of a guy born in nineteen thirty one, Willy Shoemaker. Do you know what Willy's Shoemaker did at a legendary?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, Chris does? Does anybody else?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Then see if anybody else can guess this is sports related? Willie Shoemaker is a legendary what or was? Because he died in two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: I'm supprised you don't remember this. He he's not the biggest names.
Speaker 5: I thought he was will sports relatedt sports related?
Speaker 3: Willy Shoemaker one of the all time greats at what he did?
Speaker 5: Broadcaster? Oh did he make a aired Jordan's or something.
Speaker 2: Nope, very clever. He's not an actual shoemaker.
Speaker 3: This is sports related, as in, he participated in a sports.
Speaker 2: Our driver is nope.
Speaker 5: Baseball nope. I have no idea. I got no idea. I'm just guessing.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's go logically here, sauce.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, does this sound like a baseball player you've heard of?
Speaker 2: Basketball?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 2: Football, no, hockey? No?
Speaker 3: Right, So it's not the major for what would he be? Potentially the best stacks, but yet you've never heard of him?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: So is it a golfer? No tennis player?
Speaker 5: Just a cricket Paul noe?
Speaker 2: He a jockey. He was a jockey.
Speaker 1: Jockey.
Speaker 2: I wrote it down, Willie shoemaker, legendary.
Speaker 1: Jockey, A huge guy like six'.
Speaker 5: Nine. Nice was he? Really, yeah six nine jockey that he was four? Eleven it was he. Really that's my sister's height and my.
Speaker 2: Son thanks for. Sharing Open, Ai OPEN ai is.
Speaker 3: Rolling this is gonna go, well Open IE ai is rolling out a new CHAT gpt for.
Speaker 2: Teens.
Speaker 5: Nice that'll be.
Speaker 3: GOOD i give it four and a half seconds before it is infiltrated by.
Speaker 2: Predators.
Speaker 3: Yeah Penn state fraternity pledges were forced to cut and package cocaine for a drug. Ring for this that was run out of two off campus frat. Houses they're calling the Guy Pablo. Pledgedkebar it's so good and the photos are hilarious because it's just this nerdy looking dork and you're, like that guy's a cocaine.
Speaker 5: Kingpin, yeah there's always one on campus. Somewhere that's WHAT i will.
Speaker 3: KNOW i just will never understand like fraternity as or. Sororities AND i know a lot of people that are listening were in it and it's not anything, nefarious but some of them are and some of them. AREN'T i get, it BUT i just can't imagine the logic.
Speaker 2: Of, like all, right It's Pledge.
Speaker 3: Week you're, like oh, God i'm gonna have to do some stuff THAT i don't really want to have to do to be part of this. Fraternity AND i, know AND i, know some of the hazing stuff from back in the day is mostly phased, out mostly because a lot of it's.
Speaker 2: Illegal now you see.
Speaker 4: The video That iowa, campus all those kids are standing in the, Basement.
Speaker 3: It definitely still, happens but it has to be more secretive because you can get in huge trouble for. It BUT i just can't imagine you're At Penn state and you're, like all, right we're, pledging and then they're, like all, right see this giant pile of. Cocaine it's. Real you're gonna cut. It we're going to package it up because the two of us are running this cocaine. Ring but if you want to be a part of this, fraternity you're gonna cut and packages.
Speaker 5: Cocaine and no one's saying. Anything wasn't. Pressure that's.
Speaker 4: Insane, yeah that is how does it? Work it's not. Cool don't do. That you can say, no it's really cute.
Speaker 1: Too, OH i don't think it.
Speaker 3: Is today would have been the birthday Of Matthew Perry chandler bing.
Speaker 2: Sixties how old Would Matthew perry have been?
Speaker 4: Today Sixty, yeah let's not bag guess sixty, four sixty, two.
Speaker 5: Let's hear.
Speaker 9: It yea in his late twenties in the. Nineties so, YEAH i would say fifty.
Speaker 2: Seven nailed.
Speaker 3: It, oh would have been fifty seven. Today he died in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Three oh wow. Wow, yeah we have a we have.
Speaker 3: All Four seinfeld characters or actors still. Alive we have five out of the six friends still with their. Guards that's you, know thirty thirty plus years. Old both of them thirty plus years.
Speaker 5: Old mike And molly are still.
Speaker 1: Here what?
Speaker 2: Happens?
Speaker 5: Yeah life? Men, right all two and a half.
Speaker 2: Men those are two sexy. Men well said that we still have most of the class Of. Bayside they're bare. Chested, WOW i wish, wow they were.
Speaker 3: Ripped somebody posted a photo On instagram the other day Of tiffany ambertheisin from the movie's Movie Ladies, man AND i had completely forgotten she was in that. Film, yeah my? God then WHAT i mean? Again she was, like we talked about this a week or so. AGO i think she was my first actual human. Crush if you don't Count daphne From We, do how do you beat? WELL i mean, whatever Cartoon, Uh tiffany aberthe's and ten out of, ten she's only gotten. Prettier she's just an absolute smoke. Show but, man Ladies, Man tiffany aberthe'sion my, GOSH.
Speaker 5: I got a new.
Speaker 3: Boyfriend wow. COOL i, mean stay on the, Topic pat or. Whatever, yeah you're not, kidding, Man yeah, Right Tiffany Everytheason parker you missed.
Speaker 5: IT i don't know.
Speaker 3: What who was your generation's equivalent like a teen? Show was it like A Debbie, ryan The Well Miley fox And?
Speaker 2: Transformers? Okay but what About, yeah but she was also just a good.
Speaker 3: Looking girl in a major motion. Picture what about like a teen show like, Say by The? BELL i CAN'T i can't look at it and can't do?
Speaker 2: It was it Not Debbie ryan from was That? Jesse? JESSE i guess that'd probably be One Zoe zoe won on One La Gomez wizards Of, Waverley, okay and A grande maybe from Uh That sam And. Katt, yeah, gosh this is so you guys had a.
Speaker 3: Handful we had a much smaller number of shows like. That we all just watched save by The.
Speaker 5: Bell, Yeah zack And cody zach.
Speaker 2: Me so Hardy rose that got? Weird Not zack And Cody. Rosie that might be the only one that knows.
Speaker 3: This But Debbie ryan From Jesse, Right, yes is married to a famous, musician.
Speaker 2: Wow right said fresh? Exactly you got? It the lead singer right. Here, no she's married to the drummer from twenty One.
Speaker 11: Pilots really it is Old, baby Old Baby. Rose, Yeah rose gonna. Settle you gotta take a deep.
Speaker 5: Breath. Roads daddy's enjoying, them we, Know.
Speaker 2: Rosie he said, that, yeah oh you don't know that bit it's.
Speaker 1: Long.
Speaker 6: Yeah he Saw Black, swan which has a scene where two lady are they like getting after? It, sure and he was with his. Daughter oh, really and he said you might not know, this but daddy's enjoying. This, oh that's my favorite.
Speaker 3: One today's also the birthday Of Fat, joe who turns fifty.
Speaker 2: Six my birthdays In september and.
Speaker 4: My, Mother happy, birthday momme.
Speaker 5: On, Hey i'm a fucku hell, yeah well.
Speaker 2: Done your son's a nice.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh, thanks big week for The fox, family then big Will, Yeah Parker, week best of luck, man, congrats you guys are both. Awesome thanks. Guys you guys both are making good. Choices And i'll be off for.
Speaker 2: Our honeymoon So i'll miss you. Guys but so you guys are going To toma and The. Dells, yeah we're doing The. Dells we're Doing Lake. Geneva sauce's. Recommendation, man you guys are living it. Up it'll be.
Speaker 3: Good, congratulations have the best week end ever and have the best couple of. Weeks we'll see in a couple of weeks when you're a married man and you're off the. Market love It, uh That's Parker. Fox The Powers Room mornago returns tomorrow five.
Speaker 2: Thirty to, nine nine to. Noon here's next.
Speaker 1: He wait for, love love, you mit, you ubout SIX dm match, you and then wait outside of the whole damn day with.
Speaker 5: Them from the one eight HUNDRED Ask Gary Traffic.
Speaker 3: Center this report is sponsored By Denz Ryan, Heating, Cooling, plumbing And.
Speaker 2: Electrical good, morning we have delays on