Speaker 1: Plays KFA and welcome some great shows Christina Arena in the next year, including one of Richie and Earth Went in Fire on June twenty four. Tickets around Saling all the details of Cafe dot com cure calendar.
Speaker 2: El consolars is doing the opening for a Linel Richie.
Speaker 3: Yes, I am yep, say you some strong now.
Speaker 2: Consolarsee is the only one who can actually sing a line of Richie song as he opens up for line of Richie thank you because Lionel's afraid about Consolarsie.
Speaker 3: Well, that's kind of been.
Speaker 4: Do you always open or sometimes you demand that you get to close? No?
Speaker 3: I always open, always open. Yeah, because I'm tired and I want to go home? What was the order again?
Speaker 4: On Saturday at Cato, Larry Mondelo got me comment, how'd that go?
Speaker 3: Great? How many minutes do you did?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 3: Like forty eight and a half? Forty eight and a half? I commented, how many forty five? Yeah? Wow? How'd you new stuff? Land? Good? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What were the topics again? Child raising? Yes was your other bit that you were trying to talk about? You said something about a new bit I know.
Speaker 3: But none of you laughed at it.
Speaker 2: How he was going to try to make World War two funny.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, say that.
Speaker 2: You said you were going to try. I thought it was a tall task.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that. How did Common's new stuff go?
Speaker 2: Oh god, Lars.
Speaker 3: Well it went well?
Speaker 4: So did you say, Commons?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was all new. It's a whole new forty five minutes. Really you're in king. Yeah, it doesn't matter, doesn't Yeah, Common does correct.
Speaker 5: Nobody cares does?
Speaker 6: Does does Leslie give you all kinds of new material?
Speaker 3: You mean Louis whatever? Yes, yeah, yeah he's got Yeah. Yeah, he's done a few things that I do that get a pretty decent laugh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You still call him Steve.
Speaker 3: I called him lou Dog.
Speaker 2: With lou dogs other words.
Speaker 3: They say you are correct? Yeah, yeah, Martie. Were you in the Sublime in the nineties or not?
Speaker 4: Did you ever go to like a campfire party or like a barn party and just listen to Sublime and get hammered?
Speaker 3: No? Was it, Kurt Bills? It's a barn dance.
Speaker 4: Core a barn dance, Go to barn dance party.
Speaker 3: It's Dan exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you ever go to church church parties out in the on the fields Catholic church?
Speaker 3: Do you guys have those in.
Speaker 4: North Dakota like a retreat.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm talking about where they threw parties and they filled up half gallon jugs with beer and sold them for a dollar a piece.
Speaker 3: No, you guys didn't have those. You got crabs.
Speaker 5: We didn't call him church parties, but that's what we called them.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: It was a serious, serious problem.
Speaker 3: Is that where you met Wendy?
Speaker 4: Is that w you met the Lord?
Speaker 3: She makes great music? Thanks? No is E. Where that dad beat you up?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Was it Kurt Bills? It might have been. I can't tell you what the guy's name was, Mars. When did you start partying? Yeah? Good question? High school, college, college.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I didn't party in high school, No, because I was in sports and sports was very important to me.
Speaker 5: And I am a.
Speaker 3: Amazing You're a rule follower. I can see that out of you. I really can't.
Speaker 6: I was way too scared of getting caught and everybody finding out and my parents finding out, and so I I barely drank at all in high school.
Speaker 4: Snuck a beer here and there.
Speaker 2: But you know what, You're you're sort of like I was, But even to a different grad. But you were the girl who even if mom and dad had said it was okay for you to drink, you.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't have Yeah, probably not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have been like, no, no, no, but.
Speaker 4: I'm not supposed to because the rules say right.
Speaker 2: I thank you for saying that, but no, no, I'm not going to do it right exactly. Yeah, I'm gonna play for the link someday.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought. Yeah, right, I was training.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you were.
Speaker 5: This was a machine.
Speaker 4: Of sorts, of sorts, a point guard machine, just dish assists.
Speaker 6: I wasn't an All conference point guard at Bishop Bryan High School for nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, what's his name? His name was?
Speaker 5: My school was Bishop Ryan in my not North Dakota.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So where the guy from Transformers went?
Speaker 5: No, I went to the public school Bishop you can tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can tell. Yeah, yeah, he's a little of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's wrong with public school? So I went to public school and my kids, so did you? Well, this is dumb, my kids. Bishop Brian Catholic School has a Wikipedia page. You go to a notable alumni and Marnie Gellner not.
Speaker 3: Are you out of your mind? Well? Who is listed? Dave Brown?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry Dale Dale Brown easy a coach, Dale Mark Slater, the guy from Slaughter the NFL Center for the San Diego Chargers Center like that.
Speaker 3: Nobody claims anyone from the band's slaughter.
Speaker 2: I'm going to fight you.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Darry, Will you sing one of their songs? Here comes amazing? Who else? Who else made the Listen? Marni did? And uh the third and final one. US Senator John hon not on the list that You're.
Speaker 2: Not on that list. You're a television.
Speaker 5: Star, yeah, Mars, I mean can't we could probably edit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that right, I'll just let Sweedburg do it. Why does he I think he does that? Sweedtburgh edits. Wikipedia is the.
Speaker 2: One that put that I have three nuts on mine.
Speaker 4: You have your own Wikipedia page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, says I have three nuts.
Speaker 5: I looked that up right now.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look that up as well.
Speaker 4: So he's the most famous non athlete that went to Minnetonka.
Speaker 3: That's a really good question.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I think, well, go ahead. I don't want to answer for you, but I think.
Speaker 3: I know probably the Tanka truck guy. I don't mean Harry scene Bear. I have no idea. Seene Bear does have regional levels of fans. People know k Bills. I don't think kurk Bills went there. That's a good idea or a good question. It's both, Yeah, it's both. I don't know. I'm sure it's on there. Interesting good question is Nancy Parsons, Oh, from the Nancy Parsons Project. She in Porky's she was?
Speaker 2: Was she the waterside know that mole anywhere?
Speaker 3: I'm serious?
Speaker 5: Was she?
Speaker 3: She was also in the sequels. What to answer the question, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She did she play the teacher, the Jim teacher.
Speaker 3: Do you recognize that? Yes, she's the one who says, I do that moll anyway? Are you kidding me? She went to minute Tanka. She's the one who grabbed the dog. Oh yeah, through the hole in the shower thing. She's from born in Saint Paul. She passed away in Lacrosse, Wisconsin in two thousand and one. Large March as well. I think you might be right.
Speaker 4: I think she was.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? Sauce your hands up, Large March.
Speaker 2: The other one think this is a big deal.
Speaker 3: I mean that's kind of nuts. Yeah, it is nuts.
Speaker 4: Let's verify same same actress or now does she is pee Wee's Big Adventure?
Speaker 3: Also on her IMDb no, Son of a Bitch good Okay.
Speaker 1: She played Belua ball Bricker in Porky's and the second one as you said, and the Porky's too the Next Day and nineteen eighty five's classic Porky's Revenge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, is there a chance? And does a timeline overlap? Is there a chance that Mark Roseen or lower Lambert at one point bedded Nancy Parsons.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, maybe I can't believe this. Is it possible? Probably?
Speaker 2: You know who played Lassie and Porky's who look it up?
Speaker 3: Their u uh yeah, one seconds here.
Speaker 2: They called her Lassie because she howled, Of course she did. Where do you hear this name? You gotta freak out, Marnes.
Speaker 3: Oh, kim control. Wow.
Speaker 4: Samantha from Sex in the.
Speaker 3: City, You got that right?
Speaker 4: She howl on that show too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might have seen that movie a few times.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, since we're talking eighties Marins, we opened the show with the death of Robert Carrody, who played Lewis from Revenge of the Nerds.
Speaker 3: Is that a movie that meant anything of you? Because it means a time to us.
Speaker 4: I saw it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't leave the last impression.
Speaker 4: I liked it. I saw it probably a few times.
Speaker 3: Which nerd do you relate to the most.
Speaker 4: Booker?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's not.
Speaker 5: Louis and one that starts with the G right.
Speaker 4: Gilbert Gilbert Gilbert is Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 3: The other Anthony right right right?
Speaker 2: What a what a film career.
Speaker 6: I just remember seeing a real funny scene with throwing a javelin.
Speaker 3: Yep, Lamar Latrell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the trell Lamartrell.
Speaker 3: Great, I mean just brilliant. Oh god, what was.
Speaker 2: The guy's name? That guy's in trouble.
Speaker 4: Now yeah, point Exter. That's what That's why I was saying earlier. I'm like, we would do a three and a half hours on all of the nerds. We'd probably skip point exter.
Speaker 3: It's the bus, you said, boy, what did you do? Yeah? Terrible?
Speaker 4: If the allegations are correct, Yeah, put him down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, put him down?
Speaker 2: How often that happens?
Speaker 3: I know? Do you watch Do you watch Shrinking Hawk? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't seen the new season yet, but I love it.
Speaker 8: You know the uh ted uh yeah, yeah, he's he's I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 4: He also was uh, Jefferson Darcy on Married with Children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's great, He's great. Marcy Darcy.
Speaker 2: Is he the guy who like every time he's on a show gets canceled. Who's that guy? He looks a lot like that dude. When he came on Happy Days, he got canceled. Not long after that, and he went on another show and got canceled no longer.
Speaker 4: Just to Kiss of Death. Yeah, oh you're thinking a tackle Terry Tuma.
Speaker 3: Oh h Hawk. He was in your favorite Christmas movie, Christmas Reservations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a hell is where you're not sure you're ready for Christmas Reservations about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yep, Hawk loved that one.
Speaker 8: He was in another one of your favorite films, a XL that came out in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's about a a word that is XL.
Speaker 5: I've seen that mins.
Speaker 3: My guess is a legal their own.
Speaker 4: Is the movie you've seen the most since you've said multiple times just your favorite movie?
Speaker 6: Probably that and Dirty Dancing okay and Grease Nice Retard, thank you.
Speaker 4: That was gonna be my question in Dirty Dancing and fits because that was like what eighty eight or something like that. I was going to say, what what eighties movie do you believe you've seen the most number of times? Probably Dirty Dancing. You know something, You're not nice.
Speaker 3: It's a great film.
Speaker 4: That nice. It's so good Jerry Orbach right, I mean Swayzy peak swayzey.
Speaker 2: Here's the part that won John Ritter the oscar.
Speaker 3: John Ridder John Ritter for.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just going home, grab a shame, give the wife a little pickle tickle, and I'm on my way.
Speaker 3: Were John Lovets? I mean John Ridder's dead?
Speaker 2: He was the original cast?
Speaker 3: Oh was it? Yep?
Speaker 4: John Ritter was in that terrible movie Stay Tuned that I've seen about a thousand times. Also was in Bad Santa. John Ritter was great. Everybody loves him.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He and Bernie Mack on Bad Santa apparently became like best friends.
Speaker 3: And then they both died not long way too young. A depressing yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got some news for you if you want me to freshen up a little.
Speaker 3: Bit camp and with Chris Hockey.
Speaker 2: All right, let me start with some real news for you that I think you might care about. The Lottery It's happening again. Hundreds of million dollars will be up for grabs some Tuesday nights and make a million is drawing check Boy stands at four hun and thirty eight million dollars cash option, about two o' three odds of winning the grand prize, roughly one in two hundred ninety million. Can't win if you'd play.
Speaker 4: Do you guys read that story about that circle K controversy? No, all right, I'm in a ballpark it Some of this might be slightly wrong because I read it yesterday. I don't remember all the details, but this is the gist of it. There's like a twelve point eight million dollar ticket. There's somebody that buys a ticket at a gas station but doesn't for whatever reason, doesn't grab it or it left it behind somehow. An employee realizes after the drawing, oh, this is a winning ticket and then tries to like clock out and then basically buys the batch of these tickets from another employee to make it look like the ticket was purchased, and then tries to claim like this is my ticket. And now it's like who's that money supposed to go to?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: So there's so many layers of that that are strange, like who leaves without having your ticket in your hand, like you paid for that's already. I'm like, man, you just walked out and didn't buy it. I don't understand that part of it. Must there's more details there, And then I would think at the end of the night, how many gas station employees check the winning numbers before just throwing a bunch of tickets away, but apparently did and realized, oh, this is the winner and it was like twelve point eight. Now they're arguing, do you find the customer? Is it that person's ticket? Does the gas station own the ticket? Like this guy definitely shouldn't because he quote bought it after the fact, right, Like, there's feels like there's some fraudulents there. Who I mean, I have no idea legally how they're going to figure out who.
Speaker 3: Owns that ticket. I don't know.
Speaker 4: If you have the lottery, do you just say, well, we're not giving to anybody like this is this is all of this feels yeah, something like thirteen million though, and they're fighting over it. Yeah, I can see why. Yeah, same. I don't know what state that was in. Somebody can look that up.
Speaker 3: Hawkwood Stay.
Speaker 2: There's more deptate of confusion.
Speaker 3: It's very quick.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The effects of a record setting snowstorm that slammed the Northeast are still being felt. The storm prompted numerous states of emergency, resulting in blizzard conditions and massive amounts of snow, with up to thirty inches falling across some parts of that region. Good gracious, A lot of people still digging out today, little thing, big snowstorm.
Speaker 6: I mean, we think about what it's like around here, especially when when you go downtown Minneapolis and how difficult it is to sometimes clear the streets there.
Speaker 4: Think about living in New York.
Speaker 6: City and when they get a boatload of snow, and how tough it is.
Speaker 5: Where do you put the snow?
Speaker 3: Good question?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, where do you put it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And let's see you again.
Speaker 3: Problem.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 5: And let's say you're twenty blocks from the river.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, and you're just you're just trying to you know, you look at a target parking lot and where they just have these mounds of snow because they just cleared the parking lot. Where you're clearing streets and on every corner you're piling it up.
Speaker 4: I mean, that ain't not a.
Speaker 6: Lot of places where it to go in a metropolitan area like Corey, your hands, I.
Speaker 4: Have the answers. This is fascinating. So it's in Scottsdale, Arizona. This is the lottery story again. Check this out real quick. That's right, putting the snow. Yeah, this this twist is interesting. This is the part that I had not read. So in November of twenty five, a customer walks into a circle k in Scottsdale, Arizona, asked a clerk to replay previously use lottery numbers for that evening's drawing of the Pick, an Arizona lottery game. The clerk printed eighty five dollars worth of one dollar tickets, but the customer said he only had sixty dollars worth, so just bought sixty, leaving twenty five tickets behind on the counter. That night, one of the leftover tickets, one of the twenty five, was the winning numbers twelve point eight million, fourth largest prize in that lottery's history, the Pick. The next morning, the store manager, so this is the manager of the gas station, arrives for a shift, learns that the winning ticket had been printed at his location, goes back through those twenty five remaining tickets, confirms that one of them was a jackpot winner. Then he clocks out, took off his circle K uniform, had another employee ring him up for the remaining tickets, including the winner for ten bucks. So bought twenty five dollars for ten bucks, signed the back of the ticket like nope, this one's mine now, And then now a judge is trying to determine who gets the money?
Speaker 3: Was it Kurt Bills? So the customer?
Speaker 4: Then the customer didn't buy it right because he only bought sixty bucks worth.
Speaker 3: The other twenty five go where? But how does that work? I don't know. It's bought after.
Speaker 4: But the guess, Yeah, the.
Speaker 6: Manager didn't buy it in good faith of just a random chance.
Speaker 4: He bought it. No Wing was the winner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: The question is, though, if if the gas station buys eighty five dollars worth of tickets, right, if eighty five dollars where the tickets are printed, and then the customer's like, I only got sixty bucks, then what are they supposed to do with those twenty five?
Speaker 3: Just destroy them? I mean they've technically been processed. Yeah, that's a great So I don't know how that works sell them to the next twenty five people that buy them. I mean, that's probably a good answer. I don't know how that works.
Speaker 2: It says here that this is going to be labeled under the I can't read these technical terms. Dollop six of the Judicial Languages says finders keepers finders.
Speaker 4: Keepers losing skeepers is the oldest law in the world.
Speaker 3: It says that on Dollop six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it's. It's underdogar.
Speaker 4: But you guys, you know this guy knows enough about the procedures to go. I got to be off the clock. I'm going to get out of my uniform. Like yeah, man, he's starting to put the legal argument together, Like, look, no, I was off the clock.
Speaker 3: I wasn't an employee. I was just a customer.
Speaker 4: He might have done a quick Google service.
Speaker 3: Yep, if you're smarty.
Speaker 6: Did I mean, why not give it give it a swing? If you know it's there, what do you do? Is the correct thing to call it in and say I've got the ticket. I got to turn it in already. Take a shot at it.
Speaker 2: Man, you get the hell out of there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go to a different store. I don't know what you do. I don't know either, Mamphi, because they know where I sold and.
Speaker 2: They know where we're sold.
Speaker 3: So I don't know how you.
Speaker 4: Hide the fact that you're the store manager without just admitting yeah, I bought it after I don't know how you your.
Speaker 6: Best friend and say come in and buy it. You're it's still going to get tracked to you. It's that's going to.
Speaker 3: Come out of winning, right. Yeah, man, that's you liking.
Speaker 6: To get a chunk of it just for I don't know the right place right time. I mean, that's part of what the lottery is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, don't go there. The gasation.
Speaker 4: Again, this isn't the quote the owner circle k is the owner. But like if you're the store manager, like the store gets something, right, whenever a giant lottery goes off, they get some kind of cash reward for being the place that sold it. It's an incentive different obviously house the lottery. I don't know what they get, but it's it's not twenty bucks in a kiss on the cheek, right, It's a significant amount of money.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe all the employees get one hundred bucks and the manager.
Speaker 4: Gets a thousand.
Speaker 8: Maybe you know what, that's twelve I got it right, here, they all have a pizza party.
Speaker 3: Actually, what if they.
Speaker 4: Do a pot Look what if everybody at Circle K gets a bagel? If they just come to work up and they have Jimmy Johnson at noon and scene.
Speaker 3: Oh this is the Power trom Money.
Speaker 4: Show, Sauce with these sports after this with Marty Gellner on the fan, join the Meat, Sauce and Miller Lite at Dave's Town Club in Delano this Thursday from five to seven stop buy for drink specials, games and to register for a chance winning spot.
Speaker 1: In the Vikings Foundation Golf Tournament. Get the full details now AKAFA.
Speaker 3: Dot com Cure Golf. That's true. Hell, yeah, that's a great spot.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: The Marty, what's new? You got anything exciting? Do anything fun?
Speaker 3: Good questions? Thanks?
Speaker 6: Well, you know I won't be here on Friday for man Initially.
Speaker 4: Yes, somebody else will went then yeah no, yeah that was that was No. Corey would never play that. No, I want her to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The whole top is who won last week?
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, Zach you through zip lead He almost gave it up and password to know it would have been the worst day for Zacho ever.
Speaker 3: But it would have been a great bit held on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you promised yourself you wouldn't believe and you.
Speaker 8: Were about one guess away from common totally checking out, and then he got re into it.
Speaker 6: Yeah anyway, Yeah, so Grady.
Speaker 3: My son got it.
Speaker 4: Never heard of it.
Speaker 6: No, we're we're going to Phoenix tomorrow and it's a college visit, a University of Phoenix, Grand Canyon University.
Speaker 3: Oh so a lot of good things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, Okay, I have two, but mommy's counting counting the miles on this one.
Speaker 1: So Outnnesota's Minnesota kids down there.
Speaker 5: Know, we visited.
Speaker 6: He and Matt went to Duluth at the beginning of the month and went to a hockey game the same one you went to zecho Or that same weekend against North Dakota. And then a couple of weeks ago we went to lacrosse and men's basketball game because, you know, other than a campus visit, we wanted to kind of get a feel for, like, you know, a student activity.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So we've done both of those things, and then he and I are going to Phoenix and then we have an official visit there on Thursday, and then of course my mom lives there. Maybe not of course, because I don't know if you know that Lola is there in the winter, So we're going to spend a couple of days with her after the visit.
Speaker 4: And that's what I've got going on before you go. Is this the leader in the clubhouse? Do you think, like mentally, is he already ready to go?
Speaker 6: I think so, but I think he doesn't want to say that.
Speaker 4: Doesn't want to break your heart to me.
Speaker 3: It's a good excuse to go to Arizona, though, isn't it. Yeah? Sure, I mean you can go there a couple of times a year, for sure. Or you go to Vegas and then drive the Arizona.
Speaker 4: Everything works, everything works, Or just tell him to drive up to Vegas.
Speaker 3: They meet me in Vegas. Would you go to Arizona? Your daughter Fallness is still at home?
Speaker 4: Yes she is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, why would that be a nightmare? They're both lovely people. Just those two names together nightmare feel interesting? Sorry, people, they're actually not.
Speaker 1: Gorg's great, he's the best two weeks Yin and Yang.
Speaker 3: Interesting office. That's a track like Kevin same which one he likes? Rippedonllness?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that guy. Yeah, he likes ripping you, Well, you don't have he doesn't have a thousand pictures of you and it is fun.
Speaker 3: Then you know he deleted a lot of those. He says, no, he did, and he doesn't. He doesn't do the bit anymore. Everybody sends it to him. Told me he had of them.
Speaker 4: He had different hay for extra storage and he was tired of paying extra money for foot come up on his.
Speaker 3: Like TV at home all the time in that room. Sends him pictures all the time. I do. Yeah, and the most unflattering angles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, with the wide angle, it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. No, especially yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Rows sports Martie's getting bored sports man something.
Speaker 2: I want to send him bood to Corey Corey provis as well.
Speaker 3: He's the best.
Speaker 2: I ran into mister Discover Strength. He's the best guy ever.
Speaker 3: Then he was on Twits Live yesterday with with Ben.
Speaker 2: Really he's not going down till the fourteenth, So if we're going to have him in to talk a little bit of Twins, it'd be great, or just have him in because.
Speaker 3: He's cool guy. We can only be on a five is what I heard.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. He's only available. It's like second, thirty and beyond on Fridays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I heard. Yeah, I can start sports.
Speaker 2: It's time for a fan five on the Power Trip, presented by All Around timber Deech deck building contractor.
Speaker 3: Saus Fury Start.
Speaker 2: Can I go ahead just play this and get it over with?
Speaker 3: Yep, get right with that, of course, Man, I had a before even start. Nobody cares.
Speaker 4: Don't you understand that?
Speaker 3: I thought you had like some Yeah, you're right, though.
Speaker 8: Another Minnesota Vikings opponent is playing overseas in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares.
Speaker 8: Don't you understand that Detroit Lions will be playing in Munich?
Speaker 3: Good question, that's not a question. What Uh Yeah, I doubt they'll play a division game, but I just wanted to say that.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Thank you, you're fat.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm talking to you myself.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: The Wild Zacho return on Thursday at Colorado the EMS at eight pm. You can hear that right on this station. Yeah, No, Boldie in favor and h Quinn.
Speaker 1: We're all partying late into the evening last night and it's something called Club eleven or something like that.
Speaker 3: In Miami. They were getting absolutely plastered.
Speaker 1: So hopefully they are able to recover from the hangover in time to get back. I think they have to be well, they think they might be doing something in Washington today. And actually there are multiple NHL teams going when are we going to get our heistpacks? A lot of them play Wednesday. The Wild will come back when will travel Wednesday to Denver for that game. So that's yeah, that's tomorrow already. So it's a very quick return. A lot of people critical of the NHL for making these I mean, all the Olympic athletes come back so quick, but they got a they got a business to run, I guess so.
Speaker 4: But for the Team USA guys, this happens once every forty six years. Let them party for a couple of days if they're if they're not on their best game for a game or two.
Speaker 3: It's not at the end of the world.
Speaker 1: And that's why totally Colorado like well, like I said earlier, it's like it's almost good that it's Colorado because it's like we're good probably, I mean, they're probably the favorite anyway. So if we're going to lose a game, I'd rather lose to team we're supposed to lose to, as opposed to.
Speaker 4: How great would it be if the game was at the ex or g c A and we just threw stuffed animals at Nathan mcin.
Speaker 2: Likesion Commissioner Hector Camacho.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, buddy, that.
Speaker 4: Stuffed animal bit did not.
Speaker 3: So stupid.
Speaker 4: It's very dumb. That's that's something you do for kids. These are world class athletes. You don't just give soft animals on the ice.
Speaker 1: Some Italian culture thing. And I don't want to offend them up there. I think they don't. They do it for everyone every Olympics.
Speaker 3: Is that what it is? I think?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, then to talk to I don't remember seeing that.
Speaker 8: It was really awkward when they handed one to Lindsay vonn after she fell, and it was even more weird, and the leg on it was booking.
Speaker 3: Well, why did you bring that up? Marns. Your Wolves battle the Blazers tonight at Portland at nine o'clock. They are six and a half point favorites. That game will be joined in progress at progress. Excuse me after the Gopher game tonight on the fan.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, the Wolves start a three game road trip and they need to start out on a win because the last game the loss was not a great one to the Sixers, But the Wolves didn't have Rudy Gobert and they did not have Nas Reed. Rudy will be back from the suspension, Nas questionable with the shoulder, but you know, Philadelphia didn't have Joel Embiid and didn't have Paul George. So this Wolves team just continues to be so perplexing, so perplexing. But when they're good, they're really really good. So I guess as long as they can find that at some point at the right time, we're still in good shape. But it'd be nice to see some good performances down the stretch here in the final a month and a half.
Speaker 4: Ish of the season.
Speaker 6: Portland is a very beautiful team that Wills just beat him before the All Star Break a couple of weeks ago. So let's start off the road trip on a good note. It goes Portland, then at Clippers at Denver, so these are these are not all easy games.
Speaker 4: Here, Let's see what we're made of. How much of the Philly game did you see? Because I don't want to put you in a best spot if he didn't see much of it, I oh, there you go, there you go. That answers it, what do you think of the kid because he was in foul trouble, but.
Speaker 6: The kid, you go on, yeah, yeah, he had two fouls pretty quickly and then picked up a third. He didn't even start the second half. He was a coach's decision. They started Io Desumu for the second half. He just it wasn't a great game for him. But I've also seen him play like. He got a lot of minutes earlier this season in Milwaukee, a game that Rudy didn't play in, and he looked great.
Speaker 4: So I just feel like.
Speaker 5: He just he needs time.
Speaker 6: He needs minutes on the court, and they're not always going to be there, just in this situation. This team is trying to win a championship, so there's just not a lot of time to get that. It doesn't It wasn't a great game for him, But I don't think that means all of a sudden we go, oh, he doesn't have it. It's it's not working. We're not developing him, not at all. It just the fouling was was it took him right out of the game.
Speaker 4: Did you have a different take out? No, one hundred percent. It's a reminder that he's a kid, and he's still trying to figure out NBA world class speed. That sometimes it's like, yeah, if you're one half a step slow, your play is to foul because you you're not in position. So it's he needs minutes. It's like, hey, you're not. He just fouls.
Speaker 6: They were not like he is just hacking these guys all over the place. They were just like body bumping and he just wasn't quite set and they, yeah, they were.
Speaker 4: It'd be nice to find him minutes in a win, but you got to find him minutes. And like you said, when the ruty window is open, what a perfect time to throw him in there and go. We don't have much of a choice because Rocco's not ready, right, So Hard made his debut.
Speaker 3: He just made his debut exactly. And that guy's tall. That guy's tall.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a great trait to have.
Speaker 3: What is he seven to seven something? Right? Sure? I don't know what he is. He's seven? Is he seven too? Yeah? I mean that's a huge bit. Guess he's tearing it up in the G League, is he not? I agree?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thanks Tom, Well, nobody in the G league's over six feet tall. So Roco's are free. Nobody in the G League reports either. All right, vikings As when we come back, I have a rules related trivia question for you guys. And if that isn't a radio teas, I don't know what is.
Speaker 3: This is the Power To on the fan welcome back. I heard here.
Speaker 4: Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Don't you understand?
Speaker 3: It's just not nice? That's amazing. It's true though, Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: We got vikingsstime for vikings Us on the Power Trip presented.
Speaker 4: By and I tease you with trivia. If this isn't excite you, I don't know what does.
Speaker 3: So check this out.
Speaker 4: The NFL Competition Committee, which I believe KOC is now a part of Mark Corretzer, they're doing a couple of things. They're discussing the possibility of replay officials throwing flags for certain penalties like violence after the play. Troy Vincent talked about things like punches that the officials don't see. You punch somebody in the face in a replay official season, you.
Speaker 3: Can still get flag.
Speaker 4: And he's not sure if they're going to do that because he thinks it's a Pandora's box, Like how many flags are we going to throw after the play, so they don't know. But they're discussing things like that, should we throw flags if somebody misses a kick or a punch and we don't see it anyway. But here's why I brought this up. They also are not discussing the fourth and fifteen on side kick alternative that's been the thing that's floated the last handful of years.
Speaker 3: Instead of the onside kick.
Speaker 4: The team that wants the ball takes it really deep in their own territory, but it's fourth and fifteen, so if you don't convert, the ball goes to the other.
Speaker 3: Team, and it's like you're already within you know whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people think that's super, super gimmicky and kind of dumb. It's a little bit like program password that theoretically you could never give the ball back. You just keep taking the ball fourth than fifteen if you can keep marching down the field key margin on the field.
Speaker 3: Anyway. I did not fact check this, but this is what I read online.
Speaker 4: Tell me if you guys think this is right, and I want you to guess, how many onside kicks do you think we're even tried in the year twenty twenty five NFL wide how many onside kicks were attempted last season?
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's a really good question. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Sixteen games of Sunday and the only couple of them are close enough for that twenty five, eighteen thirty seven. I'm gonna say thirty one.
Speaker 4: Twenty fifty two. Wow, there were fifty two onside kick attempts in twenty twenty five. Of those fifty two, how many were recovered? Well, one against the Packers, you mean success by the team that kicked them? Yep? How many were recovered by the team that kicked them?
Speaker 3: Two? One, three, three sounds right. I'm gonna go three five out of fifty two?
Speaker 5: Why that right?
Speaker 3: I was a lot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's it's I would have also guessed somewhere in that two ish three ish range, but it's uh yeah, five, So that's not a very high number. But they also again so far. Don't like the fourth and fifteen alternative?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't love that either. That's what that does feel gimmicking to me too? Correct, Yep, I do hate that you have to announce the on side kick. I wish you could still do the surprise on side.
Speaker 3: Once in a while. Yep, No do it though.
Speaker 4: I wonder if they eventually go back to that and find a way to do that.
Speaker 3: I don't know how do you? I mean with the way the with the landing's on.
Speaker 4: Don't even know how exactly that's that's what sucks. I hate that the surprise factor is gone, but I don't know. So there you go. That was all the Vikings news I had. Okay, that's at a Fellness.
Speaker 8: Is at the Combine today and tomorrow, and PA's show is the only place you can hear from Kevin O'Connell and Rob Razinski. Neither of them will speak at the podium, so the only way you're gonna hear him is on PA's show. Speak at our podium yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Him and Pete are at the Combine, which will be two excellent shows. They'll have great guests and it'll be fun to hear.
Speaker 4: Will you be listening to nine to Noon while you're watching on mute the Combine on what the NFL?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 8: The Combine doesn't start till Thursday, but all like the UH measurements and meetings and all that start today.
Speaker 3: The defensive line will UH. I wrote it down here, hold on, I know it's hanging on. Give me too. They're just measured by the professionals. That's not a volunteer d The defensive line and linebackers will work out on the Thursday. But yes, I will watch that.
Speaker 4: Is this in Indianapolis?
Speaker 3: You are correct or correct? And they're they're bidding to get I think the draft the best place. No, you can't even Nope, Indianapolis is the best place in the world.
Speaker 2: I didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Do you know that's garage like they claimed that. Yeah, is it a cool stadium hogs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it. It's a lot like Detroit, pretty simple right downtown. It's fine, it's good.
Speaker 6: The Gamebridge field House like the No, that would be the basketball arena.
Speaker 3: That is it so called Lucas Oil? Then change it.
Speaker 4: I think it is called Gamebridge Arena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cambridge field House. Why is it terrible? I don't know. My brother went there last year. It's terrible.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 3: What's wrong? Is your brother?
Speaker 4: Great? Scoreboard? Huge?
Speaker 3: Huge?
Speaker 4: It smelled like what garbage and crap, garbage and crap thing.
Speaker 3: I can't remember that it was one of the two. It's a bad thing. Yeah, that's like a raccoon's buffet. That's Dwight Hockey's favorite smell.
Speaker 2: Wow, you really just shut the whole show down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 2: I wish you'd get eaten by dogs.
Speaker 3: That'd be terrible. Like my buddies Swinny and Muppin Buddies they got eaten. Oh, Mumpy would never do.
Speaker 2: It, they'd be too full.
Speaker 4: Speaking of raccoons, Every Saturday, I listen to my friends Chuck and Sean from Trivia Mafia.
Speaker 3: They do this.
Speaker 4: Podcast called No, No Brains, No Light Bulbs. It's a trivia show. It's like forty minutes. It's easy listen. It's super fun. Anyway, they do a really good job. But on Saturday they I hope I get this number right. They asked a question that it was a hypothetical if you were to be paid I think it was one hundred thousand dollars, but you have to kill a raccoon with your bare hands by the end of the day. Would you try No, you wouldn't even try. No, one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but is he going to fight back or is he cool with it? No?
Speaker 4: That was part of the conversation that I thought was funny. Is it's not like it's in the next room. You have to like go out and find one. So you either have to go out in the wild and find one and then and then kill it with your bare hands, or you have to somehow know somebody that has one to be like, can I strangle your raccoon to death? Like she It's the concept of how where would you even start? It's seven fifty four in the morning, right, Well, I thought that was a super funny hypothetical.
Speaker 3: Like you have to maybe lure it in yeah, wait till night. Yeah, because I.
Speaker 4: Like the idea of I don't know how difficult it would be to kill in general, let alone the just the the logistics of how do I find one quickly.
Speaker 3: Enough they can do it by midnight.
Speaker 1: I'd probably fly to Indianapolis real quick, go outside gambridge Fieldhouse, which of course smells like like garbage, garbage which I'm sure raccoons love so sauce.
Speaker 3: Would you even try or not? One hundred k Let me ask a question, though I have a few follow ups. Can you wear some kind of like utility glove just we're gonna bite they mean.
Speaker 4: Literally bare hand? Like that would get specific about that, but you just can't use weapons. You have to kick it or punch it or strangle it to death. You have to fight it with your own two hands. Taxable answer the question, I don't hundred k kill an animal one hundred K?
Speaker 3: No, No, before or after a matter what taxes? After?
Speaker 4: No taxes, tax free, hundred k oh okay, Yeah, then you gotta do it.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: No, it's also a free roll. Though he didn't say there was a penalty. He didn't say like Sean didn't say that. Like, you know, if you fail, you owe ten thousand. It's a free roll. You just got to figure it out by the end of the day. Well you might.
Speaker 6: You might find yourself with one hundred thousand dollars worth of rabies bills maybe as well. Yeah, wouldn't do it. No, Hawk's doing it for sure. He used to do that for free in Indiana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people paid.
Speaker 4: Him a lot less than that to kill a raccoon. So, Mars, you're not even trying. No, wouldn't not a Mitch. Do you think Mitch would do it?
Speaker 6: No, Corey, we have a rabbit in our yard that has been living there for almost two years that we cannot figure out how to get rid of Would you kill.
Speaker 3: That one with your bare hands if you could?
Speaker 6: Fitting close to trying, because we've talked multiple times about what to do with it and how we can't live trap it because of your.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dramatic, is that an idea? No, dobits sound like, huh, it's Peter Rabbit. That's that is that The gun is definitely the play with the rabbit.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: You got to kill the raccoono with your bare hands.
Speaker 3: So you're out. So Sauce you're out, Marnie, you're out, Zach. Yes, it's one hundred thousand dollars for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, Again, it costs you nothing at least start the process. I would not quickly ask like is this even possible? Like is it gonna is? Am I in serious danger? Or could I do it? I would do that as quickly as possible. And the people are like, it's gonna be hard to kill it with your bare hands, and I'd be like, oh man, But if they said it's pretty easy if you get a hold of one, I'd be like, where can I get one?
Speaker 3: I do it.
Speaker 4: I'm into the clause they got claws.
Speaker 1: In Yeah, yeah, do you like supplex it or like drive an elbow in.
Speaker 3: I believe you can.
Speaker 4: Rough house it in any way.
Speaker 3: You want to kick it, punch and kill it. I don't know. You gotta do it quickly, Yeah you got. You just gotta grab it and twist.
Speaker 2: You gotta get over. I don't want it to suffer. And you don't want to think about it.
Speaker 1: Right, they got They grab it by the tail and just yeah, swing it around.
Speaker 3: On the side of the house. He's got sorry to have killed children this morning listening Rocky Rocky, Rocky raccoon.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think you rocket because Rocky was a flying squirrel.
Speaker 3: Is it the other one a pizza place?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Anyway, so kill it.
Speaker 4: So if three of us say we would at least give it a shot again, you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't have to pay it. Here's the thing. You don't get it done unless you have medical dolls. Talked about this.
Speaker 4: Oh think, think about that. Let's talk about save by the bell. Let's say you got the raccoon by the throat at like eleven to fifty nine. It has scratched the living f out of you. You have rabies, you have open wounds, and then the clock strikes twelve, and you're like son of a bitch. You let him go. You're scratched up. You don't get the hundred k. You go straight to the er.
Speaker 9: That thing flips you off on the way back to the salt the way.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, let's respect.
Speaker 4: He gets. He gets to the tree line, turns back and tips his he was kind of in to be a choke though, and runs off and has the story of a lifetime. That guy just came out of.
Speaker 3: Nowhere and tried to choke me to death.
Speaker 9: Chat out, he whispered, going go easy, and I'll pay your family, My god, crying the whole time. He told me he hated himself money, but he loved the casino. Yea, you own half of it already. I gotta do this, I gotta do.
Speaker 3: This, please the bard. The drink guy told me it was about the hit. Watching slot videos as you do this, Oh, squishy, squishy, you see.
Speaker 1: How big those pigs are.
Speaker 3: Stupid and they never damn fish.
Speaker 4: They're sweating.
Speaker 3: Don't you give me two coins again, buffalo? Don't you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sent all right now now now, I'm just gonna google how difficult would it be to defeat a raccoon in a hand fight or a fist fight or a foot fight. Just kick them to death. Could you kick them to death?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 4: Yeah, then you wouldn't get maybe super close. Yeah, just take the shoe to the face. I'm anti animal abuse, but it's one hundred k. You're you're the one who bet on horses dying at Santa Anita.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I didn't have to do anything. Let's except for cheer them on their deaths, every one of.
Speaker 8: Them, you little firework off after every everyone run over a family of rabbits for.
Speaker 2: Two hundred thousand dollars, I'll do it in the school yard recess.
Speaker 3: Jesus, what are you negotiating with on the phone.
Speaker 4: It has been half the day trapping and the other half of the day playing which show which school is gonna watch the death?
Speaker 3: Any of your kids want a hat? Who wants to be doing the move? This is what hard work looks like, kids, don't little kids?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Fan five? In a second headlines later, Martie Gellner is here.
Speaker 3: It's a powertu money Join