Speaker 1: Rover is emotionally constipated.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a nice way of saying he doesn't give a.
Speaker 1: Rover's morning glory. Susy is coming up in just a few minutes. What do you have on the way to do.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you the top five best Major League Baseball stadiums ranked by Baseball Insider. The top five coming up next.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. Marisa, you're ron rovers morning glory, Your morning, Malissa, Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: I'm just listening to you about the schools, and.
Speaker 5: I wanted to give you my two cents. I think our schools are failing our kids. I don't think that they're teaching or meeting the kids where they need to be. They're teaching towards a state standard test. And it's all about money, right, it's a business. So when my kids were in seventh grade, I pulled them out of their school and I put them in college. It's a program that every.
Speaker 4: State has, and they got a better education. They graduated with their bachelor's.
Speaker 5: Degree before they finished high school, and they went to high school to play sports.
Speaker 1: I would have been that smart. I don't think i'd have the time or the energy or the effort to do that. I don't like that plan, right, I mean a lot of kids couldn't do that, could they.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: Well on one class at a college level is a whole year in high school.
Speaker 3: But you're robbing them from really you're robbing them. They got to play sports and all that, but still going to school and doing all of that in high school I think, and doing the sports I think is important.
Speaker 1: I think they still did all that.
Speaker 5: They did all that.
Speaker 3: Or did they do college online classes online and their own kid?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, So you don't know high school kids want to talk?
Speaker 1: Do you want to know? This is not you?
Speaker 4: They were on campus at twelve years old.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 5: Well, it gave them a better mature They learned life quicker and they weren't like immature boughts that went to a school with bullying kids and what.
Speaker 1: About dating life? Though? Did they continue to go to regular high school?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they went to the high school like they went to the high school for Italian class or their you know, their foreign language they did at school. So they were in one class and they did all the sports that they wanted, and they.
Speaker 4: Still had a social event, because really, that's what high school is in my mind, and they got a better education.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my daughter is twenty and my son is still in high school play football and goes to issue.
Speaker 1: Now are they all right? What is your twenty year old daughter? So she's already graduated from college at the age of twenty, then is that correct?
Speaker 4: She graduated at seventeen from with her bachelor's And.
Speaker 1: Now what is she doing?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: This story will be kind of a dud if she still lives with you and doesn't have a job, or she's working at Starbucks. Oh what is she up to?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, she's a real estate license.
Speaker 5: She has a real estate she stills houses and commercial properties.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well Marisa, well how they did they date? Well, and they were in high school and stuff.
Speaker 5: Is that they're dating their own age.
Speaker 4: Their own age kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, See when I was twelve, I would have wanted to date some of those college chicks like you want to date like a nineteen year old chick. Here, all right, Marisa, thank you, I appreciate it. Don't put down Starbucks.
Speaker 7: They actually have a really good health plan, Like their insurance for health is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's if you're a full time employee, right. Yeah. Now, out of all the people working at Starbucks, how many are full time employees? Well, I was right, but most of them are not. Guess you're usually a part yeah, so you know, you go, oh, yeah, they have a great health benefits program, but it's it's for like one out of the twenty workers who were there. Larry in West Palm Beach here on Rollvery's Morning, Glory in the Morning, Larry Good in the Morning. I was. I grew up just south of Jacksonville.
Speaker 6: And a little little town called Orange Park. We were in the middle of nowhere back then. But I went to a county high school. In fact, it was home. There was only two county high schools in the whole county. But what I'm saying is when we were kids, if we didn't do our work, you blocked.
Speaker 4: When I was.
Speaker 6: Sixteen years old, which a lot of us, when we turned sixteen, we quit school and guess what, we went to work. And when we were seventeen, we went into service. And nowadays you can't do that. Well, we went into service and one of the first things we once you went into service, you had to get your ged after you got in.
Speaker 1: You had to go to night class to get shared. If they would have told me as a kid in high school, okay, you either past high school or you joined the military. Oh yeah, I'm going to probably straight aggs because I go that seems like a lot of work. I don't want people shooting the well.
Speaker 6: I mean this was Vietnam era.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm an old man.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm seventy six.
Speaker 1: I'm an old man.
Speaker 6: But our our teachers were completely different. You know, they were no nonsense type teachers. You know, either you behaved in class or you went outside in the hallway and got your heiney busted. Uh.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Uh, I mean it was just a different error back then and the day we don't have that. My daughter works for an education system. She worked for the Episcopal school system.
Speaker 4: Her function in life.
Speaker 6: Right now, she has a team of team of instructors, and they instruct private are public teachers how to be teachers. And you'd be surprised that a lot of them can't pass their simple little instructional system.
Speaker 1: Well that's what Look, it's not the same. What happens is when you keep lowering the standards that we all just get dumber eventually. Now I hate in school, That's what I'm saying. I'm defending school boy. I really hated it.
Speaker 6: But I've got a granddaughter that can't you She can't look at a clock until what time it is. Everything's digital. They were allowed to use their cell phones in school to.
Speaker 4: Do their do their math, and do other things.
Speaker 1: Do you remember like that you could never use a calculator.
Speaker 8: You're not going to have a calculator in your pocket all the time, you know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I went on, I went on, got an education, I've got three degrees, and then I ended up driving a truck because I could make more money driving a truck than I could.
Speaker 4: Working in an office.
Speaker 1: But I'm just.
Speaker 6: Our society has just changed completely. Don't pass the kid just to be past me.
Speaker 1: That's how we get them out here.
Speaker 6: They are so dumb. Give them something that they want to do. Give them, you know, put them in text thool, or put them in wherever we need to put them.
Speaker 5: But give them something that.
Speaker 1: They're interested in. Well they will grow. They're interested in you know what I'm saying. Watching TikTok and being on Instagram. All right, Larry, thank you. I appreciate it's outside I cut them off. He would have continued, Larry, exactly, my fat degree in public speaking perhaps or something.
Speaker 3: What's next.
Speaker 9: So that's exactly what my father did. Quit school in ninth grade, had me at seventeen, uh, and then joined the army. And that's why I ended up in Germany. That's where you were stationed. Our own family was up there. What year were you born, snets? So when were you in Germany?
Speaker 1: Sixty eight? I was born in sixty eight. So is right? Did your father ever end up in Vietnam? No? Oh, I was sixteen nine seventy where you lived there? Yeah, lucky they didn't have to go to Vietnam. Rightly, I chose.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you got to chose choose it, but yeah, it's like I think it was like a.
Speaker 1: Like you fix like a mechanic the or something. Charlie. If they told you you either you passed school or you go into the military, you'd pass school, right, absolutely.
Speaker 8: I mean I did pass school, but I would have tried a lot harder. I would have been like because they had those I don't know if you guys had it, but they hadn't stationed in my school just right by the cafeteria every day always. It was a lot of the time. I mean they weren't there every day, but they were there a lot of cruiders. Yeah, and they're just like, hey, you look like a strong, like you're not going to mount to anything. Calm to join this. And they would call me all the time.
Speaker 3: And the ROTC was that what it was in school. I feel like we had that would be different.
Speaker 8: I think that was like a club you could join where I think you knew you were going to go into the military. I think this was recruiters standing there just going, uh, what's up, what's up?
Speaker 1: Do you want to hang out?
Speaker 8: We got pizza over here, just got to talk to me for a little bit and that kind of stuff. And then then I remember one of my friends did sign up and then he gave them my numbers, so they start blowing me up, just started calling me all the time, just like what are you doing right now? And I'm like I'm at my pizza delivery job. He was like, tests not going to go anywhere? You know where you should join? And I'm like, oh my god. And they wouldn't leave me alone. And then they made me take a test, some sort of test to see where I if I was to sign up.
Speaker 2: What kind of job I would have? And I'd like a military aptitude test, yes.
Speaker 1: And so you have to take.
Speaker 8: But the reason I took it was because you get out of class for the day if you just sit there and take this dumb test.
Speaker 1: And what did you were you going to be a dental hygienist or something or what did you want?
Speaker 8: Nuclear engineer on a submarine really, which I think is the lie of They tell you that, so you're like, well, I don't have to shoot, I don't have to get shot or anything. I'll just be h, I'll be doing nuclear experiments. And then when you actually get there, you're like, no, what are you talking about? You're not doing that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go go run in the front line, go in that trench. What do you do?
Speaker 2: All I know is is that I was glad I was born when I was because the Vietnam War was still raging when I was born.
Speaker 1: Edited in nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 2: But had I been born, like, say, maybe twenty years earlier, where I was like in my twenties and the sixties and I'd graduated high school. Next thing, you know, I'm and they would just draft me. Because that the draft back did. I'll probably be singing goodbye my darling, Hello Vietnam.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I wasn't born in nineteen twenty. World War two would have sucked. Oh yeah, oh my god, eighteen forty.
Speaker 9: Could you imagine, dude, the Middle Ages come on, the Black Plague.
Speaker 1: I was close.
Speaker 2: It was really close. Before you'd have been in the Civil War. I know when I missed it, by swore in our country's history.
Speaker 8: I missed it by a hair, just like one hundred and forty years.
Speaker 1: Uh, Dougie, are you ready for these is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Here we go, I'll roll was morning glory.
Speaker 3: The defense will call more witnesses to the stand today and the Lindsay Clancy murder trial yesterday. Her former mother in law told the Jerry that Clancy was begging for help in the months before the deaths of her three children in their Massachusetts home. The one piece of drama was when the assistant DA Shannon Buckingham, tried to play the faith card, asking Clancy's Catholic mother in law is she knew murder is a mortal sin. Susan Clancy did not answer, a sidebar was called and the comment was stricken from the record. Clancy, of course, is pleading not guilty and claims she had postpartum psychosis when she strangled her three young children in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: So they will connect. I really I believe this woman. Again, if you were to show me evidence that she was dating some guy who didn't you know, having an affair with a guy who didn't like kids, and she wanted to run off with that guy. If there was anything like that, We've seen that happen before. We've seen other women do that woman who put her kids in the back of the car and pushed it into the lake or river or whatever, Susan Smith many years ago. She had to run off with a rich guy who didn't like kids. I had to get rid of her kids. And this woman though, I for whatever reason, it's just really I and the.
Speaker 8: Amount of people online I've started seeing the people that are just they're psychotic that they think that the husband did it. I mean, it is not a small it's not a small group of people to think this. This is widespread theory now. But again, wouldn't I mean, I don't know how many times I can.
Speaker 1: Say it wouldn't the defense if this were such a if you on TikTok had the proof that the husband was behind all of this. Don't you think her defense you're not showing all the evidence robber.
Speaker 8: Oh some of that has been stricken.
Speaker 1: Ah, Okay, that explains it all. Yeah, I don't. I guess it's just people who were bored who have There's not a conspiracy behind everything. Everybody wants to be the one who uncovered some grand conspiracy, but these sorts of things unfortunately just happened. Go on.
Speaker 3: So a bizarre story about a high school football coach by the name of Jerry Folks. Now, he was entering his first season with Guntersville High School and he attempted to go to Arab High School to go to the game, telling officers he was a member of the media, and officers are like, what are you, what are you doing? Something's going on with this guy. Oh, he's wasted. So he gets busted for going to a football game, arrested, charged with public intoxication, and then just a few days a few days later, he has had to submit his resignation. So this Alabama high school football coach had to resign. He just started his first season with the high school. Another to drunk, shows up drunk and then he has to send a letter of resignation to the school board saying I'm out. What an idiot? Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: He was just trying to recruit or trying to scout, trying to spy.
Speaker 3: Construction workers in Belgium stumbled upon a stash of gold believed to be worth more than ten million dollars. Was all part of a renovation. He's a work on a building. Police say said that they were immediately contacted by the workers after they discovered this large quantity of gold while working on a building, and the police department posted there's a picture of it on RMG TV. Isn't that incredible? Ten point four million dollars?
Speaker 1: Was that between the crew?
Speaker 8: Because you're also the construction workers, you probably don't own the building.
Speaker 1: You're working on a building.
Speaker 3: What why would you call it ten point four million dollars?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, no, no you don't. You don't turn that in what I or or at least you pocket some for yourself. Yes, right, they say, though maybe you feel bad you go maybe I should, but it was probably what a band in there a long time ago, somebody forgot about it.
Speaker 3: They said that the that it was worth just over ten million was found bricked into the cellar walls during the renovation of a house belonging to a local charity. So they s doubled across it, and that's when they decided we got to call the police. They did not obviously expect to find it. They did the right thing. So all right, this is a story that I had teased about Cheetos. They are getting ready for Halloween with a new flavor. It's Cheetos Sweet Phantom Heat pops called the Flavor of Fear. So they say, and this is really weird. It's heat tingling, numbing, and a fizz all combined into this. Whoa, Now it's this pepper fishwan pepper in it as well. So they are releasing a Halloween And I saw.
Speaker 1: It was almost like you put is it like disintegrate as you put it in your mouth?
Speaker 3: Of like this is a little like cop rock kind of thing. And I was driving yesterday I saw a man and a woman out front putting a I think it's Low's is trying to compete with Home depot with skeletons and big scary creatures, and they are putting a huge front yard display of a skeleton lifting his head up up his body out front of their.
Speaker 1: House the August.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I am going to put wait October, No, I think I'm going to put my Halloween tree up this weekend. But I was pretty excited that they're doing the cheetos that are Halloween flavored. All Right, so I'm going to give you the top five best Major League baseball stadiums. This was ranked by Baseball Insider. Fifth place Petco Park in San Diego, so it doesn't have quite the stunning views it's what other parks that are on the list, But they say that this is pretty amazing beautiful architecture, and that's in fifth place. Fourth place Target Field Minneapolis. They say that this might be the most impressive urban design in baseball. Third place PNC Park in Pittsburgh. They say it's the most gorgeous ballpark in America. And second place Wrigley Field, Chicago, which is amazing. And then first place Fenway Park, Boston. Have you ever been to Fenway?
Speaker 1: I'm not don't think I've been to Fenway Park. I've been to Wrigley Field, and I think that that's the only Do we go to the Minneapolis one. No, we were in uh Brewersk, Milwaukee, that's okay, that's wrong.
Speaker 2: Is a covered stadium, but they used to play prior to that statement, you used to play in the old County Staum which had a similar look to the old Municipal Stadium here in town. But that's been since demoliged and now they play in a covered stadium.
Speaker 3: Seattle, which you've been at best ranked at tenth T Mobile Park, and then Denver Corsefield, which you lived in Denver, that's at eight. So some of those fields I know you've been to. Elsewhere. In the news, there is an actor that starred in the Oscar winning film Oppenheimer, and he is bowing out of show business. It was now deleted. It's a thread's message. His name is David Crumbholts. He said that he's taking an indefinite break from acting after thirty years. He said he put his acting career on hold. It's just been something that I've been petrified to do for years.
Speaker 1: So he says, it's not Crumbholds.
Speaker 3: You know who.
Speaker 1: This is no A bunch of stuff was Santa Claus. He's look at the elf, the head elf.
Speaker 3: Oh that guy, yeah, Barnard, yeah.
Speaker 1: Whatever his name is, well not crumb Holds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's done. He's like, I can't take this anymore. He's frustrated at the low pay, low quality roles offered, and he's dressed Exploitative art isn't art? An Artists deserve a fair paid percentage for work that assists their employers in making profits. One person that is making a profit is Tom Holland. He's pretty much set for life thanks to Spider Man. When all said and done, he will likely have banked more than one hundred million dollars for this million. That Yeah, his salary alone was twenty million, and he gets a percentage of the profits. So since the movie has already made two billion dollars, he's obviously set. So that's a lot of miney. And what's really crazy is he made five hundred thousand dollars for Spider Man Homecoming, and then four million for Spider Man Far from Home, ten million for No Way Home, and then this latest one twenty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's the base salary, but then he gets more stuff on the back end.
Speaker 3: It doesn't say that in the In the beginning, they don't know this guy Tom Holland is a spider Man.
Speaker 1: So how spider Man before the Spider Man movie came up?
Speaker 3: What do you mean we're hongcoming his own standalone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's already in the Avengers. But then right with the.
Speaker 3: Whole Yeah, but your own though. Half a million for number one, four million for number two, ten million for number three.
Speaker 1: And then twenty that's not total complience.
Speaker 3: Again, I don't know if in the very beginning you got more.
Speaker 1: Than half a million, that's yeah. I think you're right right, You're always right.
Speaker 2: Do people describe you as delusional, paranoid, dim witted or just straight up? Well, you'll fit in right here, call or textas show now.
Speaker 1: One eight six six yo Rover.
Speaker 6: That's eight six six nine six seven six eighty three seven.
Speaker 1: Here's somebody who said rob G one B one if she was black, speaking of what's her name, Lindsay Clancy, if she was black or over, you would instantly say she's guilty. I don't think that's true. I think I would feel the same way. I don't think that the color of her skin would sway my opinion on the facts the case. Julie says. The actress Lisa Renna came out and said the husband did it. Oh well, yeah, I trust everything Lisa Renna has to say. I mean, remember she was a scientologist for many years, so yeah, she's pretty put together. An anonymous says, the defenses only. The defense's job is only to add a shadow of a doubt for their client, not point fingers elsewhere. That's why the defense isn't implicating the husband. That's the dumbest comment we've gotten all day. So if if if somebody else did it, your a defense attorney wouldn't try to say, hey, my client didn't do this, Look who actually did it? Of course they would. What do you mean that, that's that's what a shadow of it out is You tried to say somebody else did it. If they thought that the husband did it, they would, they would bring that up. They don't think that nobody with with with two brain cells thinks that the husband did that. And again the police investigated. I mean, what an incredible feat that this guy has done, where he's been able to get away with this for all this entire time, and well he planned on the wife dying, Well she didn't. Why didn't the wife go, whoa crazy man? That wasn't me. There's my husband that did that. I mean, it's just it's ridiculous. You have Lisa Rena. I'm mixed up. Lisa Renna was not She was a soap operastar. Am I thinking of Ramini? Oh, King of Queens, Yeah, same thing, as far as I'm consentioge y, Yeah, put that picture up that. That's actually a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You cannot trust anybody with lips like that.
Speaker 3: She was married to Harry Hamlin. She is married to Harry Haml's another one.
Speaker 1: She's always had big lips, but no, come on, that's oh yeah, those are natural. Natural.
Speaker 3: She's not saying they're natural.
Speaker 1: She's never her lips were big back in the day. But criminal. You shouldn't even be allowed she she can't have an opinion on anything if she leaves the house with those bazooka looks like, I mean, I don't even know what the hell those look like, these lips. Oh my god, Yeah, she's in Real Housewives. Sorry, I did get Lisa Renna and Leah Remedy is that he did completely get those two confused. Oops, I apologize. So there's a lot of people, Charlie that are online. How did you come across this? I just see it a lot. I don't really read it.
Speaker 8: I just see people just posting just that the husband did it. I don't even I have not followed this at all, but it's clear that the woman did it. She was going to get mental help and everything. What about how do you explain that? Why was she going to do that. She's trying to go there to get mental help, she's on all this medication. This is all fast.
Speaker 1: I think they're saying the husband forced her to do that and then put her on all these Actually, I don't even know what their theory is.
Speaker 8: It's so ridiculous, but they just keep finding things and then if you make a convincing enough argument, you could make anything sound beelievable. But when you just look at the straight up truth of what happened, she did it, she admitted to it. What I saw is she never admitted to it other than to one person. That's something I saw yesterday. I didn't look into that because it sounded unbelievable. But she's on trial right now, sitting in the courtroom. If she didn't admit to it. Why is her attorney saying, yes, we admit that she did it. Why wouldn't she say I didn't do this? Here on, she's only told I don't remember the husband's name. I think the person that she's only ever told Philip is Philip. The husband that's amaz I saw yesterday. Is that the husband that I think?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, so she according to this what I saw yesterday and didn't look into it. She only ever told the husband that she did it. She never admitted to anybody else.
Speaker 1: The police when they interviewed her, she didn't ever admitted she played Cagy.
Speaker 7: I guess that's what my daughter told me, because she text me one day about this. She goes, Mom, I'm in deep with Lindsey Clancy and I think the husband did it. And she, I mean, she was sending me a message after message. I could barely keep up with what was going on. And she goes, no, that's all hearsay. You know, nobody actually she didn't actually admit it, you know, it's just hearsay that she admitted it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, it's too much for me. I can't. I was like to me, we have to take your daughter by the ear and go stop being stupid.
Speaker 7: It's like that's what I was wondering, if it was TikTok or not studying her information from of course, of course, but I really wasn't too sure what was going on.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be too obviously. Wow, you don't know. And and that's when he came down the chimney. So I couldn't believe it. That what I saw. And you remember that, right, Jeffrey, when you were a kid.
Speaker 2: I was like dozing in and out only because I didn't get up sleep, Lucy admitted.
Speaker 1: To him for the first time. Yeah, I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: I just like I was, just like I said, I got home from work, I mowed my neighbor's law and I had to go to the grocery store, and for some reason, I don't know, I just did not seem to get in.
Speaker 1: I just did not sleep very comfortable last night. I didn't sleep last night either. So I apologized for that. Jeffrey was full on the nodding nodding off. Yeah me, so I have. But I do apologize for that. I remember, this is the same guy that's upset that he only works by Monday, Wednesday, Friday now and not five days a week. Well, he's not getting a sleep because he's not on the show as much.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: I just didn't go to bed at a pretty reasonable time, you know. So what time did you go to go to bed?
Speaker 1: Ti?
Speaker 2: Almost ten o'clock last and I was just caught up ten o'clock. Yeah, I normally I'm going bet around nine?
Speaker 1: Are you bet? Are you kidding me? And you're falling asleep?
Speaker 2: I went to bed at about close to one, I am, And oh my god, I remember I only had one cup of coffee this morning.
Speaker 1: I didn't drink more coffee, drink more. You can't blame that on today. He hasn't been drinking coffee for how long? Yeah, since for a month and a month.
Speaker 8: For some reason, he's going he's going low on his coffee for some reason, he's I don't know, what is the reason.
Speaker 2: You're no drink at all while he's on the show. Yeah, why, I don't know. It's just I just I mean, like, well, what if one time I was late getting to the show because I was getting coffee, and I think I thought, okay, maybe I should find you time to get coffee.
Speaker 8: If you want coffee. I don't know why you're restricting yourself from coffee. If you if you was like I quit caffeine, I would understand. But I still have my cup of coffee every morning. Oh good and other cops. I'll sleep well.
Speaker 1: He went to bed late last night because he knows he can catch up on his ease during the show.
Speaker 2: I'm trying a really hard stay away, dude. I'm trying to bed a little earlier tonight.
Speaker 1: Remember Casey Anthony's attorney said that her dad did it. Of course, defense attorneys suggests somebody else did it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do remember that, and don't They usually look at the husband first in any kind of situation most of the time, like, let's check him out, make sure he wasn't among Most of.
Speaker 1: The time it is the husband if it murders the wife. But this was. I mean, the wife is alive and the kids are dead, and the husband comes home. The wife still is alive. If she didn't do it, I think she would say I didn't do this. I think her attorney would also go, she didn't do this. We have some doubts about this, your honor. I mean, this is just I don't know, but in any kind of.
Speaker 2: Domestic situation, whether you know it's one of the parents, it's good to put at a.
Speaker 1: Point at one of the parents.
Speaker 2: Like, well, you guys were just talking about with this Clancy, this Clancy chick.
Speaker 1: Adam says she confessed to police. So let me just look this up. What's her name, Lindsey Clancy. Did she confess to police? Let's see, Lindsey Clancy admitted to killing her children? Why are true? And I'm guessing that that story is. Why are true crime people trying to say otherwise? Let me see? Why are true crime fans saying that she didn't Let's see, Fred's lindsay Clancy did not confess to the police. Let's see. I can't find I mean, there must be something right, There's there's gonna be some reason people are saying this. I doubt it's real.
Speaker 8: But maybe, I mean, maybe somebody just said it and then you just say whatever, and then somebody else reads it and then says I or she never confessed the police, and that spreads and then that becomes gospel.
Speaker 1: Wow. We'll see how our trial. How long do they think this trial is going to last? They're in the defence are they they're calling witnesses now I know they call them mother like? And how long is this going to last?
Speaker 10: I've been keeping track of this case only from when you guys have talked about so my question would be, as how long as has the case been going on?
Speaker 1: I could probably give you an idea, Okay. I think it's been going on for two weeks. Two weeks.
Speaker 2: Usually in the most criminal trials, the ones you don't hear about that are just going.
Speaker 1: On every day, usually about about that length of time.
Speaker 2: But because it's a high profile case, go on long, I see, I'd give it about a couple of months, A couple of months, a couple of months.
Speaker 1: Really, the prosecution's already rested.
Speaker 2: So I mean I would okay this realistically, you say less than a month, okay, because you said the prosecution's already wrested. Trial's been going on for two weeks, so I figure depends on how much stuff the defense has to present. I would say it could probably wrap us up by the bye, by the by labor day. I would imagine it wants some there's some unspresceen development.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Kyle sent an email and he says Uh, guys, I had the pleasure of passing Raven rovers South Beach running mate several times this evening. A legend. Check out the shoes and the breakneck speed. Love him. I believe Snitzer has a picture there. This is a guy you could barely keep up with right break hip speed. And then and I guess he sent some videos here. Let me see. I haven't. I haven't. I'll watch these videos. But oh, there goes Raven. There he is running on the beach every day for the past thirty some years. It's now a very very slow shuffle. But no, I see Raven all the time, just on his he has a bike, will ride his bike around. He how many miles does he do a day? I don't know. What did you say he's up to or down to? Uh? He used to do? Oh man, I don't know how much he did. But the guy's been doing it every day. He has OCD. He's been on the break beach in Miami Beach every day and it has been for like the past thirty five years or something. Has never missed a day. He even through hurricanes. He's out there running like they clear the beach. They like will say, oh, there's a curfew or not a curfew. But what do they call it, like when everyone has to be in their home like an evacuation order, I guess, except they allow him. Believe it or not, the mayor will allow him to remain on the beach so he can continue doing his daily run every day at I think it's five o'clock or whatever time it is. I don't know, but he's a he's a characters.
Speaker 8: He's been running at according to this never missed a day for fifty years.
Speaker 2: Fifty years, and he does. He used to do eight miles a day, but now he's trimmed it down to five. I put down my bottom dog. You'ld probably walk in the here fid fasted than a rover could.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about that. Wait, here's another video of Raven there.
Speaker 6: He is.
Speaker 1: Sad how old though he is. He's fifty years of running and he was running eight miles a day or whatever he was doing. He has taken a toll on this guy's body. I mean, he's told me I walked with him the one time. And I don't know who this woman is, but basically various people will go with him. You could just go like sometimes he'll have one person, sometimes they'll have no people. Sometimes they'll have twenty people walking with him. Used to run, people would run with him every day. And here he is going out to the end of the pier. I guess are those special shoes he's wearing. They look very wide.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He said that his his uh, I mean from running for fifty years. He said that it took a toll on his body that he can't he just like his knees, his back, everything. The guy can barely move, but he gets out there every day and still does. I don't know. If it's three mins, don't you go out there and tell him about your marathon. Maybe you know what I'm gonna get. At some point, I'm gonna get Raven on the show. I better be sooner rather than later. Yeah, and the last one, he said he recorded a lot of video in this guy here he's coming off the pier.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is a legend, this guy Raven. That is some and I've had I asked him, I said, so in fifty years, he's never missed a day out there on the same beach, the same spot. He said, don't you ever want to like go somewhere, go anywhere. He said, he never had a desire. He can't leave. He can't leave the general vicinity because he has to be back there by five pm or whatever time it is that he runs, and he has to be back there. And he's like, no, I never had a desire to travel, never wanted to see the world, never want to go. Like, he can't even go out of state. He can't go to anything.
Speaker 3: He can't do that five mile shovel someplace else New York City.
Speaker 1: No, No, he can't know he is. Yeah, it has to be that same path. Yeah, you can't do it be the same path. And he told me that he like when he takes a certain like when he's walking from the street to the beach where he starts, he has to take a certain number of steps, so he counts as steps as he's you know, it has to be sixty two steps or whatever it is to get to the starting point. And yeah, it's a it's a it's a thing with him. I've got to take a break. Our number is eight sixty six, Yo Rover eight six six nine sixty seven six eight three seven, will be right back. Hang on, nax Cloth says we're watching the trial. That's how we know what's going on. You guys don't even know what the case is about. So in the trial they've brought this up. This possibility is the husband has killed these children. Reading between the lines, I think because that I guarantee you hasn't come up with the trial Wannie and Allen Town says, why don't you guys have a coffee machine in the office. Is it one of the things we're over should have put in his contract. Isn't there I don't drink coffee. A coffee machine there, Yeah, free coffee.
Speaker 7: You'll see, fancy coffee now that we can create mocha lattes, vanilla lattes.
Speaker 1: You can have black iced tea out of that machine. They're never gonna fancy water machine. Now, why is Jeffrey complaining he can't get his coffee.
Speaker 2: No, it's like a time constraint. Also, remember during the break, Yeah, I just I just got one.
Speaker 7: Ooh he did, Okay, he's sitting here when I get in the studio, there's minutes before the show. I go, I make a coffee, I come back. All he's doing is sitting in the chair or waiting for the show. To start at that time, he could be making a coffee. He's just choosing not to. Well, what time did you watch there?
Speaker 1: Right now? I think it's watch is still screwing them up? Oh no, it's my watch says nine to fifty one. M okay, so now it's drying early, a little two minutes fast, roughly give her give a minute fame.
Speaker 2: Oh, either way, I got some coffee for you, the extra caffeine kick for the aftermath and whatnot.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I remember you don't want to fall asleep on the aftermath, Charlie. What would you do if he falls asleep? I don't know. It'd be struggling. Well, no, I was.
Speaker 2: I remember in the old days, like in the old studio, we used to have an actual coffee pot, and I.
Speaker 1: Used to just take a full on sleep. Right, I didn't get a good night's sleep because I there's something going on with my It's not muscle pain. It's a pain in my back lower back, right right above my like to the left of right above your ass crack? Can you still left?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: And it feels like I was trying to describe it to my wife. It feels like it feels like a rubber band is like stretched out too much, but it's almost like a tingly pain. I think it might be nerve pain. Yeah, that's what it's. I'm not sure what nerve pain feels like. But uh, how do I get rid of that? Go to the doctor? Drugs massage? Yeah, I uh, I mean just all last night I was trying to get in. I was contorting myself into these really weird positions to try to alleviate it. Nothing, not one thing.
Speaker 8: In a weird or do some sort of activity you've never done before, like the day before, earlier yesterday. I think so I stretched in a weird way. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know what it is. Backed up you think that my I'm so backed up with the emodium that I have fecal matter impacted, fecal compacted, fecal mad I wouldn't take it off the table.
Speaker 8: I mean, if you haven't gone since Friday against a nerve baby Friday day, Friday, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good, I know, I know. I went a couple of days. That's why they need to get out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so five days he also took since he also took three emodiums.
Speaker 1: Oh and that bocks you up. Yeah. I never take that stuff at Yeah, they're addicted to it over here. I'm not addicted. I tried not to take it, but I was. It was an emergency on a plane. Just sit in the plane. There's a limited number of there's there's limited bathrooms on the plane, and something despicable.
Speaker 8: He crapped up the first class bathroom, made it too smelly, walked out of the first class down to the peasant level where we are to go, crap up their bathroom.
Speaker 1: I think that's I don't think you should ever. I sat in my seat though. In between that, I went back to my seat. I said, for about five minutes, yeah, and then I go. He moved the to go again.
Speaker 8: He took the curtain back and said, I'm gona come through the garden. No, you have Ver, I went the king walking through that. Ye, you got to deal with your first class place that you crapped up.
Speaker 7: You can't come back because if we do that, that would stop us like whoa, whoa, whoa, where are you going back there?
Speaker 2: That's one thing about Rover is that whatever I have to fly, which is thank god, it's very rarely, I make sure I don't eat and I don't have to crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna have to think about that. Cat Magic says it sounds like sciatica, and Brad says, sciatic pain is no joke.
Speaker 9: That goes on the leg though too. Yeah, it does start back there, but it goes on the leg. Well, you said you're sitting too much. How many steps did you have yesterday and the day before? Oh we want, let's see yesterday. I don't let's see yesterday at night when it was a little bit cooler. We went on, she did move some.
Speaker 1: You went on a walk. Okay, would you get to yesterday? Hold on yesterday? Seven and fifty steps? That's decent. What'd you do the day before? Seven? One hundred and six steps? Those are decent numbers. Numbers. Yeah, so it's not from I wouldn't say it's too much. Two hundred and seventy steps so far, that's about normal for me. Yeah. So, I don't know. I don't know what it. Maybe it is a nerve pain or whatever. Do the dog downward dog yoga stretch. It will help with the bag pain, maybe even to help you poop. Junior says, But it's not a it's not a it's not a muscle pain. It doesn't need to be like stretched or or like it just it's a different kind of You need a tennis ball. I don't remember what Snitcher was doing with the tennis ball, but he was doing something. Yeah, that's a muscle, right, that's a muscles psaatic Yeah for sciatica. That's a nerve right.
Speaker 9: Well yeah, but it's a It feels weird because it feels like you could stretch it out.
Speaker 1: But it never does feel it. It never works. I just feel like I could stretch it out. Yeah, that doesn't do any So what is the tennis into a position to strike? What do you do at the tennis ball? That just to put pressure on my lower back. So it's because if you know, we push on it, it feels better. Oh okay, that kind of thing. So just put that I've been doing. I've been taking my thumb and going right into the and there's like, oh okay, the sort of bone in there or something.
Speaker 8: Oh, so that sounds exactly like it. You need to press on it. And that's why said that. Uh, oh, this is exactly it. Pain that spreads from your lower back through your button down your leg. It happens when a bone or disc and your spine presses on the siatic nerve, most people get better rest ice, general stretching, over the counter medicine. UH symptoms, sharp burning or shooting pain down one leg. I don't think you have that numbness or pins and needles, tingling, feeling weakness in the affected leg or foot pain that gets worse when you sit cougher sneeze.
Speaker 1: Man, it's not that bad. I don't know. It's more localized. It's like right in a particular area. But it just feels like a tingly Maybe it's just sturning. Maybe hopefully it doesn't get worse. Like, what do I have to give away?
Speaker 3: We have a pair of four pack pair of tickets to the Cleveland National Air Show, presented by Discount drug Mart. It's going to happen Labor Day weekends September fifth, sixth, and seventh at Burke Lakefront Airports. We have them today, Tomorrow and Friday. Four packup tickets and tickets and parking are available on only in advance online at Cleveland Airshow dot Com. No gate sales, So get your tickets now.
Speaker 1: All right, Caller thirty eight sixty six, your rover eight six six nine sixty seven six eight three seven, Good luck to you. The Aftermath starts on RMG plus in just a few minutes. If you don't subscribe to RMG plus, sign up right now at roverradio dot com so you can watch or listen live as they get started. Over there. You can watch it listen on the website or with the Rover Radio app, download it to your phone, your tablet, or your TV. But sign up for RMG plus on the website roverradio dot com. We will be back live tomorrow. Morning of a great day. It's for rovers Morning Glory. Bye. First morning Glorious