Speaker 1: Updates happens at a fun Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: All right, he's Mojo in the morning. Oh you know what I should?
Speaker 3: Uh, I should get into this now. I'm gonna switch things up a little bit. I'm gonna do this topic. Uh here right now. Did I tell you the story about my friend who got stung.
Speaker 2: On his.
Speaker 4: How in the heck does this happen?
Speaker 3: So I got I got word of this from another friend who said, hey, have you seen the video of JD? And I said no, I said, you know what happened to JD? And he said said, JD had a major event happened, medical event happened. I'm like, oh, christ I love JD. He's a great guy. JD had a be fly up the pant leg of his bathing suit and got into his pants and stung his A bee stung his pee. I actually came up with two different titles for this one. I came up with a bee stung his pe? Or do you like stinger on the dinger? Because remember we I like stinger on the dinger. Stinger on the dinger is what this podcast is going to be. Zach, can I ask a.
Speaker 4: Question, don't men's like beating shorts whatever have like the liner, yes, the liner?
Speaker 5: Or aren't you supposed to wear something under it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I board shorts that don't have liners.
Speaker 5: And you don't wear like those tight underwear things.
Speaker 2: No, you never wear guys that were underwear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know you don't wear underwear, but I thought they all had like that neck, that mesh netting or whatever.
Speaker 3: By the way, has anybody ever had this happen? Because you remember years ago one of the most famous things we talked about on our show was a skeeter on his peter. I remember that a guy got bit by a mosquito on his penis. All right here listen, So do you want to see the video?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Please, I'll send you the videos.
Speaker 7: Way.
Speaker 2: What is the video of It's a video.
Speaker 3: Of JD explaining to everybody in the group text the group chat that he got.
Speaker 2: Got stung. So you can see what Jad looks like.
Speaker 5: How is he doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you have to go to the hospital or what.
Speaker 3: There's reports that he might have gotten it amputated, but it could have been just as wife Jen wanted it amputated.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, here, hold on.
Speaker 8: Guys, I'm not I'm not here to brag I'm not here to boast. I'm not here to puff my chest out, as people say. But I am a survivor. At this point, I was stung by a bee on the help of my penis tonight at the bar, at the pool, at the bar pool, and at this point it would have taken many people down, many weaker men down. But I went into the bathroom, pulled my pants down, and there he was tucked, tucked underneath my stinging away, stinging away, sting, sting, sting, stinging away. Multiple swatted them away, fought him off, stepped on him because I didn't feel like it was necessary for me to save his life because he was stinging me underneath the penis hunk. So I killed that man, and I am a survivor. But I'm doing okay. Thank you for all the help and the people that cared about me.
Speaker 2: Real quick, drinks, real quick.
Speaker 3: I stop it right now, His wife, Jen screams from the other room.
Speaker 2: At this point, Jenny, shut up. I'm shooting video.
Speaker 8: God, but I'm good. I'm doing good.
Speaker 3: Let me, let me, let me, let me just play the let me just play the ending part again, because I stopped it too soon.
Speaker 8: With Jenny hold on, fought him off, stepped on him because I didn't feel like it was necessary for me to save his life because he was stinging me underneath the penis.
Speaker 2: Hum.
Speaker 8: So I killed that man and I am a survivor. But I'm doing okay. Thank you for all the help and the people that cared about me.
Speaker 9: Jenny, shut up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that is so funny. If it swells or like you're allergic or oh my god, wait a second.
Speaker 2: So bad.
Speaker 5: Seriously, we need to call him and check in on them.
Speaker 4: Wait can we call him and do a little check out?
Speaker 5: Okay, what if it's swelling.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, could you imagine if your penis swells?
Speaker 2: Lyddy, I'm going to send you his phone number real quick. I'd like to know. Has anybody ever had this happen to them?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: If you have had this happen to you where you got stung on your private parts, that's pretty honest.
Speaker 2: I mean I will say this to you.
Speaker 3: If you go, if you get brought into Courtwell Health or henry Ford, Henry Ford or University of Michigan, whatever it is, and you go into the emergency room, the guy having a heart attack should not be treated with more urgency than the guy that God has pen stung.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, and yeah, I got herd issues. Hold on.
Speaker 3: Beyonce's dad, Alice on the phone with us right now. What's up?
Speaker 6: Al?
Speaker 9: Good morning, more Joe. How you doing, buddy.
Speaker 2: I'm fantastic. How you doing. It's great seeing you on Friday? Alb Now Sam here, what's going on? What you're calling for?
Speaker 10: Just to see how you guys doing this morning.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going.
Speaker 3: I thought you were calling up because you got stung by a bee on a private Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you that story real quick.
Speaker 10: I'm making it very short. O.
Speaker 3: Okay, when we when we moved, Al, don't say very short when you're talking about your penis, okay.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay, no, no, no, I won't say that.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Us moved in town the new house.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 10: It was all a bunch of woods and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I was weed.
Speaker 10: Whacking and edging to the grass. And I had a bee hive and that be hives. That was a bunch of bees uh over.
Speaker 7: My private one.
Speaker 4: And I was doing I swear to god, I was in it on the neighborhood with nothing on.
Speaker 2: Just oh my god, Beyonca. Did you know this about your dad?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I watched it the whole time.
Speaker 4: While I was in the bagel. I was like, oh, what's that doing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm glad you're okay. I'm glad that.
Speaker 4: I'm okay, all right, flying okay, I'm so happy. That's the ending.
Speaker 2: Hold on. JD's on the phone with us right now. Uh, what's going on? How are you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, JD? Are you there? Are you still alive?
Speaker 3: On here?
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 10: I'm a survivor.
Speaker 3: By the way, I did ask for permission before I did this, so I just want you you know that, right, unless somebody gave me wrong info.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 10: I wonder why you didn't go through me for that permission, But that's okay.
Speaker 3: I was going to, but I figured that that it would be easier from from Aaron to gull you up.
Speaker 2: It's all good man, Are you okay? First off, Shannon had a question to ask about your penis. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Did it swell after you got stung?
Speaker 10: Well, that's uh, it's interesting. It didn't swell.
Speaker 7: There was some weird coloring going on, and uh it was.
Speaker 9: It was very scary.
Speaker 10: I don't like that people are making light of it.
Speaker 4: You guys, did you have to go to the doctor?
Speaker 10: No. My funny thing is my family practice doc was actually there, and I think I think, uh, I think Mojo knows who she is and uncomfortably she asked to see it time in front of her husband. So I I chose to just uh self evaluate.
Speaker 2: That would have been awkward?
Speaker 5: Is it painful?
Speaker 7: It was like it was weird in that I was standing at the bar and I felt something and I took a quick knee. I like it took me to the ground and it kind of scared me. And then that's when I it didn't hurt. But I'm a I'm a very tough individual.
Speaker 2: He is, by the way, by the way, a champion too.
Speaker 3: Golfers from the weekend, I understand, Is that right, JD?
Speaker 10: Yeah, the boys are starting to get a little rambunctious over there with the amount of winning I've been doing late.
Speaker 2: That is that? What an amazing golfer. He golfed with an injury. You know what? This is like the Michael Jordan Flew game. This is amazing.
Speaker 3: Hold on real quick, Greg wants to comment, Greg, what did you what stung you on your penis?
Speaker 6: Uh ants, good morning, Yeah, red ants. I was like I was younger in my teens having some.
Speaker 1: Fun with a lady, and uh.
Speaker 11: I didn't realize we were on top of an ant mound. So no, it burned, yeah, burned on my on my enterpise, on my uh what do you call it, the sack, and it made its way up.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Just about the situation of why this happened. You were just bear butt on the sidewalk.
Speaker 1: No, I was bare.
Speaker 11: Butt laying down on the ground with a lady.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, laying on an.
Speaker 6: Ant hill, and and the intimacy went out the window really quick.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, Greg, say I to my buddy j D, who also has a penis injury, Say.
Speaker 5: Hello, I hi j D.
Speaker 1: I'm a survivor too, Greg, Greg, that's a that's a cute little story you have about a couple of little ants off beat a giant beam experience on top of a weird ant hill happened.
Speaker 5: But uh, hold on.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, hold on, saying, Zach, Zach, what stung you on your private Zach.
Speaker 9: I got hit by a jellyfish. No wraps around and held on for dear life. And I tell you what that.
Speaker 3: JD and Greg. I think that Zach could have you guys beat. I don't know what are you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I had a well down my leg, well all around my you know, my parts. Oh it was bad and I screamed like a girl. It was a college party going skinny, difference gone wrong.
Speaker 3: A jelly hold on JD, Greg and Zach. I need to add Tyrone to this call. What's going on? Tyrone?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yo, Hey God doing.
Speaker 6: My backyard, going some cleaning up, the yellow jacket, nest and all them things.
Speaker 11: With all of me all I knew that they stung my woo woos and my woo woo, my glide, all my clothes was off.
Speaker 1: By the time the record, I didn't have no clothes on because I didn't know what was happening.
Speaker 11: And they were it was like two of them stuck to.
Speaker 9: Me, and I was like, yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: We need a support roup for men who have been.
Speaker 9: Yeah, y'all do, because y'all laughing that not hurt man, not hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But quick question for you, Tyrone.
Speaker 3: Did you go out and win a golf tournament that that next day?
Speaker 9: Oh? Hell no?
Speaker 2: All right, knows what the deal is?
Speaker 3: You guys take care of your privates, please, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Sophistication, intellect, culture, engaging discussion.
Speaker 2: You won't find any of that here. That last conversation proves it. This is Mojo in the Morning. Oh my god, hold on, Terry, what's up?
Speaker 9: Terry?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: So, when I went to basic training a number of years ago, one of the kids in my basic training class got bit on his nut brown recluse.
Speaker 4: So I really did that bruises and blows up.
Speaker 5: To go to the doctor.
Speaker 1: He had to stay after when we all left for our follow on schools, he had to stay and get his nut removed.
Speaker 2: He lost his nut. My god, oh my god.
Speaker 4: I had water in my mouth when he said that. I wasn't expected.
Speaker 3: Are you? Oh my god? You amputated? And not off of that one? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: All right, Joe in the Morning, Second Date update. It's the second date update Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Nick is getting ghosted. Where did you guys go out to