Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday. It's an awesome Tuesday, no matter what you hear from anybody else. And our show is so gigantic tonight it could host the View by itself. We're gonna talk about these radical judges. Yes, this judge that shot down the Trump administration temporarily, we'll talk about that, the why behind all that. We're gonna talk about something great that's happening, something that Trump administration and Republicans can campaign on for the midterms versus what they're saying about other things. The Democrat plan for foreigners in the country. James Tallerco continues the torpedo his candidacy. Great news about housing and rent prices, all that email, more poison poured into the black community in this country, and so much more tonight coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, before we get into all the meat and potatoes of the rest of the show, let me let me touch on something that it is. It is bad in it's bad news, but overall it's it's going to be okay in the end. There will be a lot of pain, a lot of time, but in the end it will be okay, I'm looking at a chart right here. This is a chart of the injunctions preliminary injunctions against sitting president's administrative policies. All right, what is this? What does any of that mean? In normal person's terms. A judge, a federal judge of some kind, steps in and says, stop, you're not allowed to do that. You know how many George Bush had to go through six Obama twelve the first Trump term, he had to go through seventy five. Joe Biden, Oh, look at that. The number went back down twenty one Trump two point zero. We are a year and a half less than into his presidency. He has one hundred and sixty nine injunctions against him already in his second term. And you woke up today, you're probably been mad about it all day, and you saw a headline like this radical judge shoots down Trump administration's database used to remove non citizens from the voter rules, and it makes you want to scream and yell and put your fist through the drywall. And we can't stand for this. Okay, you're right, you're right. It's really really I'm not going to pretend otherwise, it's really really bad. But we're going to talk about the how and why this is the case, and then I will explain to you why in the end I believe it's going to be okay. First of all, the judge. Who is this judge? Well, let's rewind, shall we. This is from some time ago, Senator Josh Hawley. Because he's in the Senate, he's on the Judiciary Committee, he had the chance to interrogate this woman as she was trying to get on to the federal court. Here's how that went, Senator.
Speaker 2: I did not resign from Jonesy because of any particular representation nice.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't it wasn't a moral It had.
Speaker 2: No moral quandaries, Absolutely not, Senator.
Speaker 3: I had no moral quandaries with any of the cases at Jones today.
Speaker 2: That's your testimony, Senator, I left the firm in January of twenty twenty one because I was offered an opportunity to return to public service. It's an opportunity the firm supported, and that I took.
Speaker 3: You had no.
Speaker 4: Quandary with them representing in the Trump litigation, your senator, that's.
Speaker 2: Your testimony, Senator, I did not leave my firm because of that representation. I left my problem, Senator. I left the firm months later because I received an opportunity to return, no problem, And.
Speaker 4: You have no problem representing the bondholders. So your your testimony is you're you're happy to represent anybody who comes your way. Donald Trump, you bet the bond holders, you bet hedge funds, you bet whoever.
Speaker 3: That's that's your testimony. Just want to make sure I got it right, Senator.
Speaker 2: Throughout my career, I have adhered to the code of ethics that all lawyers are bound by.
Speaker 4: Sure, but the code of ethics allow you to make money from anybody. I'm listening. You can choose your clients. I'm not accusing you of any ethical violations at all.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to figure out why you thought it was important to have these hedge funds as your clients, and if you had any moral quandaries. And your testimony is you didn't have any moral quandaries, which is fine, But I just wonder if that's the best judgment.
Speaker 1: Would you like to know the name of this judge who decided to stop the Trump administration temporarily? I need to know temporarily stop the Trump administration from trying to get a hand on our voter rules. What is the name of this judge? You know, the Trump administration was out there because they believe there are a bunch of dead people and most importantly foreigners, on our voter rules. They believe correctly that Democrats across the United States of America are only elected because of votes cast by people who aren't really people and aren't really American citizens. The Trump administration, to their credit, they are bending over backwards trying to get these people off the voter rules. But this judge doesn't like that. Now, hold on a second. I want to make sure I go to the paper, so I want to get her name right. Her name is Sparkle suk Nonin. I just want to be clear that I'm not making that up. Her name is Sparkle suk Nonin. Hold on, let me check really quickly. Where was she born? Oh, Trinidad and Tobago. Hey, Chris, is that right next to Iowa? It is right now, Trinidad in Tobago. So what's going on? You know what's going on? We've talked about it many times before. Why were there twelve injunctions against Obama then seventy five against Trump then only twenty one against Biden at now one hundred and sixty nine against Trump. Let's rewind, shall we. It was actually the Obama the Obama administration that did this. As we've discussed many times before, the problem with Barack Obama is not just his deep abiding hatred for the United States of America. The problem was Obama was good at it, and Barack Obama came in and did things differently than even Democrats like Bill Clinton before him had done. Obama realized the federal judiciary and really all of the federal bureaucracy, but we'll focus on the judiciary is actually the most important thing you have to conquer if you're a communist revolutionary in really any country. I was about to say in the United States of America, but country after country after country across the world is experiencing this. In UK, it's the judges El Salvador when they were going through living hell done there, it was the judges. It's judges. It's a judges. You must conquer the bench if you are a communist revolutionary, otherwise judges will administer justice fairly in your communist revolution will fail. Barack Obama recognized it or someone around him recognized it, and they went and started grabbing, not just some guy who's a little left, not just someone who he voted Democrat a couple times. Barack Obama brought in something brand new, a focused effort to grab the most despicable, deranged America hating commi savages, not just foreign ones, domestic ones, and get them into the federal system as fast as you possibly can, because once you get them in that system, they will spend every single waking moment as the sword of the communist revolution. And Barack Obama was obviously correct. Donald Trump one point zero walks into the White House in seventy five times, one of those commed judges stepped up and said, no, I can't do that. Of course, Joe Biden got elected, and they said, oh, that's okay, do whatever you want. Now they've doubled their efforts for Donald Trump two point zero. Okay, Well, all this it sounds bad. Well let's continue on that theme for a moment before we get to some good things. Is bad. It is bad, And I think one of the most consistent emails I get to the show is an email along the lines of Jesse, what can we do about the judges. Jesse, we can't. Why can't we get rid of these judges? Jesse? What can be done about the judges? And I know why you send that email. I have the exact same feelings that go through me every single day you send the email because they seem untouchable, don't they. You know, I know it's really hard to bounce a US senator, but we can do it. We just did it in Texas. It's hard, but we can do it. It's hard to bounce somebody who's in the House of Representatives. You gotta raise money. You got a campaign. It's hard, it's difficult, it's not fast usually, but we can do it. Your mayor is a dirt ball. Might be difficult getting him out, but you can do it. Enough time, enough effort. But a judge. Did you cast a vote for Sparkle Sparkle? Hold on a think I'm gonna make sure I get the sheet again. Sparkle Sparkle suk N Did you cast a vote for Sparkle? You know, I read some of the descent today and there was a lot of clicking and popping in there. Did you cast a vote for Sparkle? You didn't? It feels helpless, doesn't it? All right? It's bad, it's true, but there is a light at the end of this tunnel somewhere, and we'll talk about that in the moment. Then we'll move on.
Speaker 5: Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Tuesday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com your love, your hate, your death threats, and I am going to get to those tonight. And another reminder, little programming note that Monday, Monday.
Speaker 1: History is returning. I promised you a while ago I was going to deliver a revolutionary war story to celebrate our two hundred and fiftieth and you're gonna like this one. So Monday, if you're into that hour two right after Medal of Honor Monday, we shall begin with that. Now, back to the judges. All right, there's a problem. It's obviously a problem. Communists have filled up so much of the court system with these comedy judges and the injunctions, and they're doing bad things. It's a problem. All right, that's bad. But you know, when things are really really bad in life, whether it be on a personal level or for a nation, you know, you got a bunch of comedy judges, or you're out of work, something like that. It's easy to feel like the current state of things is permanent, isn't it. I've told you before, I've been out of work, running out of money, life, two kids, car payment, running out of money. And you're sitting there, you're replying here, you're replying there, you're turning in resumes, and it's really really easy when you're home that night to sit down and say to yourself, I'm never going to find a job. I'm going to be well, just put it in the words I was using for myself. I'm going to be a jobless loser my entire life. I'm going to be a husband who can't provide for his wife and children. That's me. It's easy to convince yourself that, isn't it. But that's not true. You'll find a job if that's you right now. I'm not saying it'd be today or tomorrow. You'll find a job. I found one eventually climbed out of it. When you are looking at the United States of America and you consider that we have a bunch of communists in the judiciary, and they are wounding our republic as fast and hard as they possibly can. It can be easy since we can't elect them or unelect them. It can be easy to say we are screwed, this is permanent. But you know that's not true, and then we tell you why that's not true. Human beings, all of us, we are created with a desire for justice inside of us. It is how the human mind works, It's how human beings work. It's part of the reason human beings choose to live with each other in a society, and in fact they demand that society create laws and then hold people accountable. Isn't that kind of odd when you think about it, especially because you're somebody who loves freedom as I do. Isn't it odd that human beings, so many of them, really all of them, have chosen to live with other people, form a government, and then have that government create some sort of a justice system. Why would I want people to create rules rules for me because I have a sense of justice and I need someone to administer it. I cannot find a single time in the history of the world where judges have been allowed to completely abuse justice. Forever, it has never happened. Eventually, the people will rise up, society will rise up, and those justice justices will either be neutered or removed. Now I say removed. Ideally, you and I continue to purge foreigners, clean up the voter rules. In the end, this will result in more Republicans getting elected, and since you and I are going to participate in primaries, we're going to get the right kind of Republicans elected. And so ideally in the future it will be fairly routine to have in the House of Representatives and the Senate where they convene and vote to impeach and remove these judges from the bench. Now, I know you're saying, well, we're a long way away from that. I didn't promise you the solution was coming tomorrow. Ideally, that's what I would like to see. Now. On the darker front, if the GOP never can find that kind of courage, people are going to start killing them. And that's about the worst thing in the world. I don't want to see that. I don't want to live in that kind of country. But that's common too. Remember when I said people will demand justice, I didn't mean it always looked good. In countries where judges become extremely corrupt for long enough, judges start dying. It's awful awful place.
Speaker 3: To be.
Speaker 1: No matter what. In the end, it will not last forever because the people will demand justice. So that local dirt ball judge of you, who just turn the serial rapists loose, that judge won't be there forever. In the federal system, judges like this when injunction after injunction, installed by Obama, installed by Joe Biden, we think to ourselves, it's completely hopeless. It's not completely hopeless. That judge won't be there forever. Yes, we have a bunch of dirty foreigners as judges in the United States of America now because communists bring them in and put them on the bench and they know they'll be communists foot soldiers. But that won't last forever either. It's easy to see they're eventually becoming some sort of an amendment that says a judge, just like a president, has to be born in the United States of America. That's a clear path forward. I know if gets frustrating right now and they do damage right now, but it won't last forever. I promise you. Justice comes in the end one way or the other, all right, now, Why they love foreigners so much?
Speaker 5: Next the Jessing Kelly Show, odd a wonderful, fantastic Tuesday.
Speaker 1: And okay, so let's touch on this since we just brought up the judge Sparkle suknanin doing the best she can to keep well dead people and foreigners on the voter rules. She's doing the best she can to do that. You know exactly why they vote Democrat. That's why, that's why the communists brought in twenty million foreigners under Joe Biden. They vote Democrat. They not only vote Democrat. If you get them installed in positions like judges, they will fight tooth and naota continue to bring in more. It's a terrible system. Remember remember how insanely evil the Biden administration was. This is Alejandro Mayorcis. He was the d HS head, the big cheese at the Department of Homeland Security. You know what he's announcing here, USA USAID funding. It's going to programs. You know this money, your money, it helped foreigners come into the country.
Speaker 6: USAID already has launched a series of new initiatives to promote good governance and expand opportunities that will enable the people of El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras to build better futures in their home countries. This includes the region wide five million dollar Regional Challenge to advance gender equality in Honduras nearly twenty four million dollars to expand employment opportunities and promote.
Speaker 1: Remember, as he gives the explanation, this money ended up going to NGOs NGOs that then brought foreigners to your country. This is how deeply evil democrats have become. Their elected leaders get elected and steal your and race across the globe to drag foreigners into your country, to rape and pillage and raise the cost of everything, simply because it means more power for them.
Speaker 6: Civic an elective election Participation and integrity in El Salvador nearly twelve million dollars to help small businesses recover from the impact of COVID, as well as new multi year solicitations for up to one hundred and fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 1: Consider for a moment. Consider this. In fact, I'm gonna rewind it and start this again. I want you to consider this. Is it just this, This thought just hit me as I'm listening to this. Consider how crazy it is. I didn't even think about this first that the head of the Department of Homeland Security he is not sending a private email announcing that he's sending millions and millions and millions of dollars to foreign countries, all while Americans are feeling this use. This is not a private email. It's not He didn't whisper it in a colleague's ear out in the back alley somewhere. He called a press conference with a stage, a microphone, and television cameras, and he's standing up bragging about sending millions of your dollars to foreign countries, dollars that went to bring foreigners into the country.
Speaker 6: USAID already has launched a series of new initiatives to promote good governance and expand opportunities that will enable the people of El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras to build better futures in their home countries. This includes the region wide five million dollar Regional Challenge to advance gender equality in Honduras, nearly twenty four million dollars to expand employment opportunities and promote civic and elective election participation and integrity in El Salvador, nearly twelve million dollars to help small businesses recover from the impact of COVID, as well as new multi year solicitations for up to one hundred and fifteen million dollars to address crime and violence, including gender based violence, and provide opportunities to youth and others in Guatemala, more than nineteen million dollars to strengthen anti corruption efforts. These are but a few of the ex How.
Speaker 1: Does he get away with that? Credit to mays more for digging up that old clip. By the way, how does he get away with that? Well, here's a sobering thought headline from Breitbart. Most Democrats say illegal aliens should remain in the US and eventually apply for citizenship. What does most mean? Seventy three? When I said Democrats have become so deeply evil, they're trying as hard as they can to fill your country up with foreigners. I wasn't just talking about elected officials. That's how the average Democrat thinks now, and they're always bending over backwards trying to sell it to you. Why it's so important that we continue to allow millions and millions and millions of foreigners to pour into your country. I kid you not. This is a headline for the Wall Street Journal. You ready for this? Buckle up for this. You're ready here it is America's immigrant soccer team. Wait what did you do that? America's immigrant soccer team? And it goes on. Of course, you know exactly how this is going. There's a lot of World Cup fever going on right now, not in this car, not in this family. Of course, no, freedom is not free. But there's a lot of a lot of soccer buzz going on. The World Cup's going on. The United States of America is winning games, and I am happy about that. I might even watch on Thursday. If I'm being totally honest with you, Why would the Wall Street Journal print that? Because there is this never ending effort by so many parts of our system to convince you that foreigners built the country, foreigners make the country. Without foreigners, we wouldn't at this, We wouldn't at that, We couldn't even play soccer. Where would you get spice for your food? Open up the border again? Do you want to go back to losing in the soccer game? And you know what, maybe the most damaging part about this is, do you know how I found this article in the Wall Street Journal? Because I didn't read the Wall Street Journal today? Would you like to know how and where I found that article. Oh good, I'm glad you asked. I'm going to read for you a quote. You ready for it? Here you go. The success of US men's national soccer team in this year's World Cup is the product in part of America's historically welcoming immigration system. Ah hold on, let me look who said that. Republican Senator John Cornyan. Republican Senator John Cornyan from the blood red state of Texas is out there now telling you, Hey, you want to go back to losing soccer games? Hey, sorry, your wife got butchered in the public park last night by that dude from Haiti. But you don't want to go back to losing at soccer, do you? Republican Senator John Cornyn? Now why is the We'll get to that in a moment. When I speak about John Cornyn, it makes me think about chalk. That's what it does. You know why, Because when I hear John Cornyn speak, I've I've felt this way forever. You know what. I hear low testosterone. When I hear somebody who campaigns so hard for open borders, who works with Democrats on gun laws, I hear a man who drinks large quantities of synthetic estrogen, and his t levels have reached dangerously low levels. And I think to myself, I wonder could we change him with a male vitality stack from Chalk What would what would John Cornyn with twenty percent more testosterone? What would John Cornyn become? Hey, he's not gonna be you or me, but he might become something decent. Do you want to feel better all the time? Do you want to avoid becoming John Cornyn? Go get a male vitality stack from Chock c hoq chalk dot com, slash Jesse, get a subscription mail vitality stack Chuck dot com, slash Jesse. I'm gonna play you something. This is Elon Musk. It'll lead me into a John Cornan talk, because why would you think like that?
Speaker 7: While most of the fraudulent government payments to especially to the NGOs, go to the Democrats, most of it, like I don't know, for augment's sake, let's say eighty percent, not maybe ninety percent, ten to twenty percent of it does go to Republicans. And so when we turn off funding to a fraudulent NGO, we'd get complaints from whatever the ten percent of Republicans who receiving the money, and they would, you know, they would very loudly complain because they're they're The honest answer is the Republicans.
Speaker 1: Are partly they're receiving some of the fraud too. They're getting a big Let's talk about that. Next, it is the Jesse Kelly Show, reminding you you can email the show your love, your hates, your death threads Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I read for you John Cornyn's comments, Hey, you know what we need immigration, That's how we stay good at soccer, and then I played for you these comments from Elon Musk. Let's talk about the system and why it seems like so often there are Republicans who do us wrong.
Speaker 7: While most of the fortunate government payments to especially to the NGOs, go to the Democrats, most of it, like I don't know, for Augument's sake, let's say eighty percent, not maybe ninety percent, ten to twenty percent of it does go to Republicans. And so when we turn off funding to a Portulan NGO, we'd get complaints from whatever the Tempa Center Republicans who are saving the money, and they would, you.
Speaker 1: Know, they would very loudly complain because the.
Speaker 7: Honest answer is the Republicans are partly They were receiving some of the fraud too. They're getting a big right.
Speaker 1: I'm going to play something. It sounds unrelated, but I'll close that loop here and a few of you hang with me. This was Senator Chuck Schumer talking about the Save America Act. Now, remember the Save America Act. I'm sorry, it's not going to pass. We'll get into that in a while. Yet not going to pass yet, it's no chance of it. But this is Chuck Schumer. We went on TV and said.
Speaker 8: This, this horrible thing to say that one of the worst most anti anti election democracy things that's ever been proposed. They say it's, oh, it's all about ID voter idea. It's not. They will remove twenty five million people off the rolls. Why because they'll require under this act, which is not going to pass, and we're not going to let it pass. We've defeated in court. I was a lead plaintiff in the decision to do that. We've refused to give them the votes that they would want for this.
Speaker 1: God, we don't have the votes. We got all that we understand perfectly well. Why Democrats don't want it passed. That's obvious to anybody with two brain cells. Democrats, the foreigners bring in more foreigners, you get it. They vote in elections. It's the only way Democrats are in power. We got all that, but I actually asked the question to a United States Senator after that clip. I said, okay, because he was lamenting to me that we don't have enough Republicans, that we are losing enough Republican votes that we can't get the thing passed or not. And I said, so, Senator, can can you explain this to me? These Republicans who won't pass to Save America Act and keep foreigners out of our elections? Do they not know what is happening with the foreigners in the communist revolution in this country? Or do they not care? I'll skip past the details of what he said, but it really comes down to something I've discussed with you many many times before. There are Republicans, and I was about to say a lot, but that is not true. We are getting fewer and fewer of them, because this is not all bad news. Fewer and fewer of them, but there are Republicans from red states who are not actually on the right. Some of them are actually Democrats, some of them don't really care either way. If they were in a blue area, they'd run as Democrats and take every left wing position. But since they're in a red area, they're going to take every Republican position they possibly can. What do these people care about? Then? What motivates them? What drives John Cornyn, you're a senator from Texas, What drives Mitch McConnell, What drives these types? What makes them go here? It is power? Power is what makes them go. So back to what Elon Musk said, Remember he said it was mostly Democrats, but there's a few Republicans. Because remember Elon muskets in there, Donald Trump two point zero and Elon Musk starts cutting off corrupt government funding from us AID. It wasn't only Democrats calling to complain.
Speaker 7: While most of the fraudulent government payments to especially to the NGOs, go to the Democrats, most of it, like I don't know, for Augument's sake, let's say eighty percent, not maybe ninety percent, ten to twenty percent of it does go to Republicans. And so when we turn off funding to a fuordulent NGO, we'd get complaints from whatever the TEENPA center Republicans who receiving the money, and they would, you know, they would very loudly complain.
Speaker 1: Because the.
Speaker 7: Honest answer is the Republicans are partly They're receiving some of the fraud too. They're getting a big.
Speaker 1: If I'm a corrupt senator from a red state and I don't care about saving America, I don't care about stopping communism, I don't These things don't motivate me. If it is only power that motivates me, Well, I'm a senator or a member of the House, I have access if I choose to use it to all kinds of government money, which I can then find a way, in roundabout ways, I can find a way to funnel that government money back to me, either back to my campaign or back to a cousin. You remember the whole Joe Biden planned my cousin's brother's uncle started in LLC and wow, they got a great contract from China. We have have enough Republicans who are only there because they want power. That is why we can't get something obvious like the Save America Act passed yet, because there are still too many of those guys there and you know, Trump came out today and said this, and look, he needs to use his bully pulpit.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: I know why he said this. I'm not mad to vote.
Speaker 6: Being a leader's a bet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a leader. John's a leader, That's.
Speaker 5: What being his leader.
Speaker 3: Vet.
Speaker 1: Look, we have to be able to get proof of citizenship when you vote, otherwise we don't have elections. We have to be able to get voter ID. So John is a leader and hopefully he can get the votes. Trump's doing nothing wrong there, so he's doing exactly what he should be doing, John Thune, you go get the votes. And in fact, Donald Trump is going to the United States Senate tomorrow and they are having a closed door meeting. Did you know this? And Donald Trump is going to behind closed doors browbeat the United States Senate and try to get them to pass the Save America Act. But sorry, he will fail, and he will fail and it's not his fault. He'll fail because we have Republicans. John Cornyn types don't care about you, don't care about the country. They don't care about stopping democrats. They care about power and endless foreigners in corruption, keep them in power. All right, it's enough bad news. Let's get to some Supreme Court talk. That'll be fun.