Speaker 1: There's an Instagram that I found. It's called VHS dates, and you gotta go look at this because it's it will definitely make you smile. It'll make it laugh and make a smile. Somebody found they rented an office or something, and in the basement was a box of old nineteen eighties VHS tapes of people's dating profiles like Hi, I'm Bailey, I'm thirty four years old, I love theater and I'm looking for a man who loves cats and long walk and that type of thing. And so they pulled these videos out and they're like, nobody claimed them, so I guess they're in their building. They owned the rights of the building. So they started putting them on this website, this instagram VHS dates. Now it doesn't quite translate without seeing the pictures, but picture nineteen eighties people, So these are forty years ago doing VHS dating profiles like this one.
Speaker 2: Do I smoke? I'm a chain smoker.
Speaker 3: Do I believe in God? Well that's no fun.
Speaker 2: What are you doing down there?
Speaker 3: I judging every move I make?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds crazy. Yeah, if you can find her and she goes on a little bit longer than that one, here's another one. Randomly.
Speaker 4: What I'm looking for in a lover is someone who can take care of my three daughters, a mom for them, and a hot mama for me. I have not been in love, much to the scrin of my first wife. I would describe myself as a success. If you're looking for a guy who makes fifty one k a year, If you're looking for a guy who's got a convertible, I'm your man. If you're looking for a guy who's adventurous and sexy, let's just say that next to my waterbed is.
Speaker 1: A can of whit cream and some cherries.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, and talents include some very good impressions.
Speaker 1: Johnny Carson, what would my three wishes be? Well, I'd like to.
Speaker 4: Have a dinner one time. I'd like to have Sheena Easton, Tom Sellick, and Abraham Lincoln over for dinner.
Speaker 1: I know how to charm the socks off people.
Speaker 4: I often go to restaurants and I will while people are eating, I'll start.
Speaker 1: Talking to them.
Speaker 4: No, I'm the kind of guys who will bring out the best in a night. My ideal romantic partner is you look like Sheena Easton, you wear high heels, lots and lots of crimson lipstick as well. That's just a thing I like.
Speaker 1: Just you know, he's not attractive. He's not an attractive guy, but he thinks that he wants a girl that looked like Sheena Easton, who you don't know who that is Vonn but she was a gorgeous singer back in like the mid eighties or so.
Speaker 5: It's so funny because these videos I watched them of you sent them, They're so good, like the think literal eighties, the brightest neon background color, the brightest colored shirt, think honestly, not even trying to be mean, but like what Bailey would wear on a trying to go to an outing. She's got the woman in the video, like the brightest of eyeshadows.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. It's straight out of the eighties, not trying to be mean or anything. No, here's another one, VHS dates.
Speaker 6: Key to a good relationship with me is letting me sleep in a bit and then when I wake up, letting me tell you about all of my dreams. My ideal man would honestly be the body of Hasselhoff with the mind of Georgia O'Keeffe.
Speaker 1: My name is thrust Well, I'm an artist.
Speaker 6: Some of my work is actually in a couple galleries in Rodondo Beach.
Speaker 3: I've been in love before.
Speaker 1: It was the most.
Speaker 2: Amazing three months of my life.
Speaker 3: We got engaged, we got.
Speaker 1: Married, we divorced. Oh what a gift to see a whole relationships like wow months Wow. Okay, here's Trish.
Speaker 3: My name is Trish.
Speaker 7: I'm good at taking care of things, taking care of other people. Somehow, I just always know if something's lost, I know where to look for it.
Speaker 3: To find it. It's one of my gifts.
Speaker 7: I'm looking for a man with compassion and integrity, nothing to nothing too over the top on the first state, just getting to know you. I started playing the alto saxophone when I was in fifth grade. I really wanted to play the drums, but my arms aren't strong enough.
Speaker 3: I don't play all the time now, but I do.
Speaker 7: I do still like getting my saxophone out from time to time New Year's Eve, somebody will say, hey, Trish, get out your sacks. My idea of happiness is, let's say I'm I'm seventy years old and I'm sitting out on a veranda next to a cool glass of lemonade, and my beloved is sitting right next to me and we're holding hands.
Speaker 1: Okay, last one. Now, this guy looks like an axe murderer. Ok He's got a very long, dramatic, red stringy beard down to his kind of belly button area. He's got like he's got beady eyes. No hair on his actual head, No hair on his actual head, but he's got a lot of long, dramatic red beard. Probably thirty ish years old. Looks like the kind of guy if you saw him coming towards you, you turn around, walk the other way.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 8: My name is London. I'm here to find my soulmate. At this point, I'm thinking just about anyone would be just find anybody that can spend the time with me. Is somebody worth spending time with? I have several pastimes. I enjoy night life. I enjoy the club scene. I love dancing. Yes, I'm big on dancing. It's a great way to meet people. I have a unique culinary gift in which I am capable of creating delicious meals on the shoe string budget.
Speaker 1: So the perfect first date.
Speaker 8: Would involve a beach.
Speaker 1: Let him to a club. That club down seriously, you would not let this guy club go on VHS dates. It'll kill a few minutes and you will love it. All right, we'll be back in a second. We got the Dirt coming up in a second. Taylor Swift is getting some criticism and what does she say? She has two words for people who are criticizing her new album. Two words. What are those words? I'll tell you next. People are already asking when are we giving away Jonas Brothers tickets? I think later on this morning, and.
Speaker 3: We'll have a third row ticket. That's seven.
Speaker 1: A third row, Yeah, maybe so close?
Speaker 5: Okay, feel the sweat come off their facey.
Speaker 1: We'll get you in. It's at seven twenty this morning. Stay here or come back on Katie WB.
Speaker 3: What was making a comeback? Who's been canceled? And whatever happened to Ashley Parker Angel?
Speaker 1: It's Dave Dirt on kat w B. So the backlash against Taylor is, you know, it's there. There's some people who are, like, you know, the album, some critics like it, some critics don't like it. Some people like the song would, some people don't like the song would, and so base Taylor is saying two words. Two people who don't like her album, your helping. She says, as long as you're talking about my album, you're getting its name out there. She's like, think about this one. If you're a first time artist with your first album and critics are like not liking your album, you're still getting the name out there. You're helping it. So I thought that was kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Let's say, like no press is bad press or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of like that. There's a couple of people who wrote about the song Wood. There's a TikToker that's called the Swiftologist says the song Wood is not clever. It's not clever, it's corny. These lyrics are atrocious. And somebody at the Guardian says, none of this is remotely risk ay in the grand scheme of things, but there's something about swift squeaky clean brand that makes it all feel a bit dick. And somebody at s f Gate says, Taylor Swift forever one of our safest artists, wants to provoke, using her man as the primary tool for the job. She doesn't just have it in her, but hey, she's got Travis in her and we think we can all be happy for her on that end. Oh wow, Okay, thanks, I have a clip. If you want to hear a little bit more of what she said, let's hear it. I welcome the chaos.
Speaker 9: The rule of show business is if it's the first week of my album release and you are saying either my name or my album title, you're helping. I have a lot of respect for people's subjective opinions on art.
Speaker 1: I'm not the art, please.
Speaker 9: It's like, everybody is allowed to feel exactly how they want, and what our goal is as entertainers is to be a mirror.
Speaker 1: A mirror of what So if you're going through a certain time in your life, you might relate to the nineteen eighty nine album. Yeah, if you're going through another certain time in your life, you might relate to Reputation. So that's kind of what she's saying. It's a mirror of what people are going through, right, and that might be why people love it so much.
Speaker 10: Nicole Kidman is doing with a lot a lot of people do when they break up with someone they love. She's going to social media media and showing some revenge picture. So apparently she put up some photos of herself attending the Now Runway show in Paris, and.
Speaker 3: She's looking folken hot. She's wearing a.
Speaker 10: Chic white button up and sexy jeans, and she's supporting some freshly cut bangs. She is fifty eight, but honestly, they're saying that she looks like ten years younger. Now I'm going to look up the photo because I haven't seen it personally yet. But this was her first social media post since news of her split with Keith.
Speaker 1: And she looks good. The good news is she she only has three payments left on her face, which is really really good, really good news.
Speaker 6: I think it's funny that they're like marketing it like, oh, she's looking like revenge hot, like here she comes.
Speaker 2: And I've also heard.
Speaker 6: Like, ooh, she got bangs, she got divorce bangs, because is that a thing people say, Like if a girl gets bangs and she hasn't had bangs for a while, that something's happening, or I've heard this going wrong.
Speaker 5: If they just get a haircut or change their hairstyle period, it's like, oh, okay, something changed in their relationship, sadaus because they want to do a switch up.
Speaker 2: But bangs does a cry for help, that's what they say.
Speaker 1: I did not know that. Thank you, Bailey. All right, David, this is the news for you.
Speaker 6: NBC has a game show coming out based on the New York Times.
Speaker 2: Puzzle word All really in the works.
Speaker 1: It's in the works.
Speaker 6: Jimmy Fallon is an executive producer, and Savannah Guthrie from The Today Show is going to host it. And it doesn't really give us any more information except that there's going to be a game show based on wordle. There's also one in the works based on Clue. Okay, so much else is known about that one except that players will go through physical and mental challenges to earn clues, and that's a Netflix one.
Speaker 1: And yeah, NBC is the Wordle one. An update from the New York Times desk. I got Wordlin five today. It was not a good day. I have to try it. Also, I did not get Connections, because I if I don't get the first couple of guesses on Connections, I get frustrated and then I just guess anything just to get the answer. I get Strands with only one clue. So pretty happy with myself.
Speaker 5: Aritta Grande is getting ready for Wicked because he comes out I think the week before Thanksgiving. She shared a clip of a rehearsal from the movie last year, and here's a little snippet of it.
Speaker 1: Meacover, I simply have to take over.
Speaker 5: I know, I know exactly. That's Cynthia Revo's also in the video. It's just cool to see the production and how much has gone into this movie.
Speaker 1: This is a five hour movie. Here's the real dirt, brought to you by six one two, Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury law. Ai is everywhere. I saw one last night. It was so stupid. It was Elvis Presley at the Daytona five hundred and he wins and he's like standing there by the track and he's like, you know, it was a tough race. It was like Wrestland a hurricane, but you know I was able to pull it out. Did you give the fan what they want?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure did, thank you very much, thank you. And it was like and I sent it to a friend of mine, Wilson, who used to work on the show, who loves Elvis, and she's like, that's funny, but that's not his voice. I'm like, yeah, no. Here is AI created a WWE wrestling match between Bob Ross and mister Rogers, and here we go this plays Kate and mister Rodgers walk into the ring and he's got Marilyn Monroe on his arm. I never thought i'd see this on Monday night. Rock mister Rogers. It's a beautiful day to paint this canvas with your blood. Rogers swings, what dude they call you? Pulls it off system, the happy Little Painter, Just Pitt mister Rogers. And he's the nineteen ninety.
Speaker 5: Seven well Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Champion.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's getting crazy. Well now, the problem with AI is people will say they'll look at something real and go, that's not real. That's AI.
Speaker 6: That's how I thought about those VHS tape things that you were talking about this the dates whatever, whether.
Speaker 1: They're AI AI or not, because they're so bad. We're talking about a Instagram called VHS Dates. We talked about it earlier. Go check it out. All right, that is the dirt. We'll be back in a second singalong song of the day. What do you want to sing along with? What was yesterday's song? Does anybody we did I Know? This week we did I Believe by Cher, which is a great singalong song. Last week we did Leave by Jojo, great sing along song. What do you want to sing along with? Send me a text at kd WB one and we'll play it.
Speaker 3: Just live in that.
Speaker 1: Loon life the Dave Bryan Shoe on kd w B.
Speaker 6: I've got a golden birthday announcement. Happy Golden Birthday, Deanaris from Mom and Dad Love you.
Speaker 2: Isn't Naris a Game of Rols character? Yes?
Speaker 3: That's I believe Khalisi is also her name.
Speaker 2: Yes, Denaris, you were named after a Game of Thrones character.
Speaker 1: What a cool name though? That is awesome? Heavy birthday, eighth birthday, the Big eight Dinaris? All right, you've got uh. It's Nicole on the phone. Nicole has been texting every morning, almost every morning, trying to get us to play your sing along song of the day. But before we get to that, Hi Nicole, Hi, Hi, you had a big day at work yesterday. Tell me what happened at work yesterday?
Speaker 11: I cut my hand and got nine stitches, nine stitches.
Speaker 1: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 11: Well, I work at a place that makes plastic and rubber like gaskets and things.
Speaker 1: Okay, you stick your hand into some gears or something, or what you do?
Speaker 11: Yesterday's cutters it's like a almost like a scissor shaped handcutters. And I reached in front of it and I pulled my hand back and accidentally caught my hand on the blade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so did you know it was bad right away? Or do you think you can take me like wrap it up and put some put a band aid on it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 11: No, no, it was Goushian blood.
Speaker 1: Well you definitely deserved it.
Speaker 11: Again and two hours later when the er finally opened it to look at it, so, oh they already opened yet.
Speaker 1: What good is an er that has hours? It's like, wait, it's an emergency, I know, but we're not opening. You can't die from eight until nine am. Nicole, You've got you things that are gonna go. Look up for you? What starting right now? What song you want to hear for your sing along song of the day.
Speaker 11: I have been requesting Amy's cheerleaders since you started the sing along songs.
Speaker 1: Oh, good choice and you've got it. You be careful then at the plant.
Speaker 11: Okay, yep, I will thank you, Thank you to.
Speaker 1: Coole singalong song of the day on Katie w B.
Speaker 7: Four.
Speaker 1: You're probably a long way from retiring, but I just want to throw this out there because it's really interesting. Financial experts believe that Americans who want to retire live comfortably need to have saved at this current date in twenty twenty five, about one point five million.
Speaker 3: Dollars retirement age.
Speaker 1: At retirement age, not now at your age you please, Well, I'm well, you could retire until the weekend, Jenny. You can retire right now and then and then stop on Sunday. But also where you live out your retirement determines how far your money going to go. So they ran the numbers. They figured out how long one and a half million dollars would last in each state and determined it woul last the longest in West Virginia fifty four years if you're retired at age like sixty five, Kansas fifty two, Mississippi fifty one, Oklahoma lasted fifty one years, Alabama fifty years. Here are the states that are most expensive to retire. In Hawaii, no surprise there, seventeen years, California twenty four years, Massachusetts twenty three years. Everything's expensive there, and in New York twenty nine years. In Alaska twenty nine years. With one point five million, which sounds like an outrageous amount of money to most people. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, even the list of states that you said, like, oh, these are the ones that you can live the longest in with this much money, those are the states I don't want to live in, so.
Speaker 1: Kanasas and West Virginia, Mississippi. Yeah, I've been confused by this my entire life.
Speaker 5: Does retirement age depend on the type of job you do or the state you live in or both?
Speaker 1: It depends on your own personal choice. I mean, if you want to retire, I think standard is sixty five. It depends on who you ask, because some people to retire when they're forty nine. Some people with my dad worked until he was seventy eight years old.
Speaker 12: But I thought, like, you have to be a certain age to be eligible like for eligible for like Social Security, that's things like that. That's usually I think sixty two you can get Social Security. But the longer you wait, if you wait until you're like sixty eight, and don't quote me on this, then you get full Social Security benefits and you don't get Medicaid like free health care until you're sixty five. So if you retire at sixty two, you get to do your own health care.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot about this day. Uh yeah, we've done a little research on this one. So I heard he keeps sending you these links.
Speaker 10: Well, the latest one was this beautiful spot near It was not in Tampa, because I know you don't want to live in Tampa, but pretty close to Tampa and in Florida, and it was just sunny year round.
Speaker 3: They said, you.
Speaker 1: Know you're sending me these retirement things.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it's like a vacation. Yeah, I think it was a retirement you get time share, Dave.
Speaker 10: Just because it's called the old people retire home doesn't mean it's retirement home.
Speaker 1: What is your plan anyway? What is the what is your plan? Why do you want me out of here so badly.
Speaker 3: Because I'm going to be taking over the show with my show?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, gotcha?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, get it.
Speaker 1: You think it's a little presumptuous and downright rude for you to be planning my demise right here in front of me, to have a jingle on standby.
Speaker 3: Planning your demise. I'm helping you out.
Speaker 10: I feel like I'm doing favor because you don't seem to have a plan, so I'm helping you with it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're kind of planning. This is what do they call this? A bloodless coop? A bloodless wo Yes, you.
Speaker 10: Did hire me to be your executive producer, so I always have a plan.
Speaker 2: You know, it's only bloodless until there's blood.
Speaker 1: Dave, that's terrible.
Speaker 3: She's my favorite because she's so inspiring.
Speaker 1: Come on, trust the people who work with Let me give you another story right there. Your iPhone can now screen your calls. The iOS seventeen update, which I have not gotten yet. Apparently it adds a new feature that lets you ask someone why they're calling before you pick up. So it is it is. The feature is literally called ask reason for calling. So let's say I call Jenny. I'll say, well, an automated message, well if I'm not in your contact So if i'm if it says Dave, then it's not going to do that. But if I'm not in your contacts, your phone will answer the call with a polite automated message saying Hi, what's your name and what's the reason for calling? And then you'll be like, Hi, it's not Dave, and I'm calling for Jenny and I'm calling to borrow thirty five dollars, and it'll say please hold, and then your response is transcribed to text and displayed on the screen, telling you who it is and lets you decide whether you want to accept it, decline it, or ask for more information. Just open up your phone and search ask reason for calling. But you got to get the new iOS update. This is crazy technology.
Speaker 5: I remember when I thought the most cutting edge technology was if I called Dave, I'll hear a song playing while I'm calling.
Speaker 1: I thought that was like the most cutting edge technology.
Speaker 5: Now you can preface like, okay, give me context, that's why we're going to talk right now.
Speaker 10: The main reason they're doing that is to avoid spam calls, though I was like, the main.
Speaker 2: Reason to customize mine to say what do you want?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: And it would be like a lady, like a neighbor kind of lady, like.
Speaker 1: What you want?
Speaker 5: Or you remember technology was also so cool whenever you can start making custom voicemail responses, so you'd be like, hello, psych, it's not me, this is the voicemail leave a message.
Speaker 1: I would do that all the time. It sounds accurate. Oh my god, how many of us back in two thousand and nine would fall for the hello up, Hello, Hi, it's Dave. I just wanted to hear able to come over with it. I'm sorry, I can't slone right now, bunked. Okay, Jona's brothers tickets coming up, and about another half an hour or so on Katie w B and we'll do what's on your radar in just a second. Is that what we're doing next?
Speaker 3: Here, We're gonna do a little fonsters the pot first.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Bailey does the schedule every day. I will tell you are making more errors on the schedule every day, and then I have to look at it and go, what happened? Are you drunks?
Speaker 2: Usually at like nine pm that I'm doing it, but.
Speaker 6: A couple of bottles of me no line by line, and I'm trying, and there's a different formatting for every box, so I.
Speaker 3: Have to add an extra line. You might have to add an extra lines depending on the timing of yeah.
Speaker 6: And then it's like I have to make the box gray and I have to make it yellow in.
Speaker 1: It so it's too hard to do it right, So just go ahead and do it wrong right.
Speaker 2: It's right here too on this other piece of paper.
Speaker 1: Maybe I mess up maybe once a quarter.
Speaker 6: You just when messes up because he's in a different.
Speaker 1: Room, so it doesn't happen. Jenny and I do not mess up.
Speaker 10: For me, definitely mess up.
Speaker 1: I do not perfect. I am pretty much perfect. So what are we doingsters the podcast now? Okay, vaunt? What is on your mind? The best cut French fry? Crinkle cut? Baby? Okay, what are the opposing cuts? I'm glad you asked, David Scroll.
Speaker 5: So we have crinkle cut, we have tater tots, we have curly fries, straight cut fries, potato wedges, steak cut. Steak cut is different than straight cut. Let me just clarify. We got the smiley fries, waffle and shoe string. Shoestring are the little like skinny ones that get cold so quickly like McDonald's fries.
Speaker 1: McDonald's fries. I think skinny there, but they're not too skinny. Okay, well, I agree with you. Crinkle fries are the because if they're made right, I just picture getting a bag of or ida out of the freezer, sticking them in the oven for the pro appropriate amount of time, watching them glow and smell through the smell through the house, and then pull they're crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Speaker 5: So you just said it right there. You could make crinkle cut fries. I think tho are the best ones you can make at home. You can also get them from like I think what Raisin Canes has crinkled cut.
Speaker 1: Fries, believe so, yeah, but none of the other fries. I think slap is good at home, and you make them in the oven because they you crisp them a little bit. Yeah, they don't really crisp them over at Canes or Culver's.
Speaker 2: So you're talking about the best fries to make at home.
Speaker 5: No, I was just I was just adding to Dave's point. But just the best fry in general, what do you think is the best cut?
Speaker 2: No, waffle fries and curly fries are the best.
Speaker 1: Cunt You're not far off. I mean seriously, they're very very close second, and the first time depends on the day. Worst fries or steak fries, which are like potato wedgie kind of things, they're just like they still got some peels on them. It's like, now I'll pass on those.
Speaker 2: Potato witches are really good at Buffalo Wild wings them.
Speaker 1: They're okay. I'm glad you like them. They're okay, Yeah, all right, Jenny.
Speaker 10: I think that steak fries and crinkle cut fries taste too much like potatoes, and if I meeting fries, I don't want to taste the potato. I want to taste the salty goodness of a fry. So I am more of a waffle fry really myself.
Speaker 1: Where can you get good waffle fries other than chick file though, I mean most most red bar food restaurants like Maers. Mainers has excellent waffle fries. But the season sour cream, oh, season sour cream. Yes, so we're not giving any love to the smiley fries.
Speaker 3: I love that you added.
Speaker 1: That in there.
Speaker 3: I wanted to bring that up because I was like, only you.
Speaker 10: Would add in smiley fries to the category of fries.
Speaker 3: It's the things you.
Speaker 1: Makes at that looks like the smile, like.
Speaker 3: Flattened, yeah, but it has a smiley.
Speaker 1: Face in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The ones that kids eat, they just have no flavor the good for kids.
Speaker 3: But I do you think that they're pretty good?
Speaker 1: Really? There's some text message. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: The French fries with psoriasis are the best. I think they're talking about like beer battered fries with the one that looks like they're like the flaking. Yeah, I think those are beer battered fries, but I love that they're calling it.
Speaker 1: I can't picture those.
Speaker 6: Someone else says beer battered fries, double fry good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what those look like. Oh, they're so good. Somebody else said waffle fries in the air fry. We're talking about the best cut of French fry. And I'll run through the list. I gave real quick again, Curtly fries, straight cut, steak cut, wedges, smiley shoe string, which I like, the skinny ones, waffle fries, crinkle cut, and tatter tots. I think crinkle cuts the best cut, no question, eh eh.
Speaker 1: You know what who would admire when when you order a burger somewhere and the servers like, okay, would you like chips, salad or fries with that? And I admire the people that go for a salad because if I got an option of salad or waffle fries, a salad bye bye.
Speaker 13: Well, you gotta feel good about yourself for having the burger. It cancels itself out.
Speaker 3: I'll go with that having the salad.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the salad helps cancel out the burger, no question, all right, it is Katie WB. We're gonna do what's on your radar in a second. Every week we kind of like go around the room and say, Okay, what did you discover this week?
Speaker 1: What's kind of that you want to recommend? And you might learn something? Heck I might learn something. We'll do it next. I'm okay, hey, it's one to one point three, Katie will be. I gotta pay more attention, and Jenny and I get talking about things that I might so we get into like a really compelling conversation and it's kind of like if you're a surgeon and the patient's bleeding out, but you're talking about the Lions game, You're like, oh my god, they came back and one in the fourth of the spurt spurt spurt. We got to pay better attention, you guys.
Speaker 3: It's a good thing we don't do surgery, Hondai.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine, Jenny, I think they're bleeding out, Yeah, but did you see they got there? Safety and overtime. Let's go around the room. We love doing this one because we'd love to learn about new things that maybe you've discovered or other people in the show have discovered. I'll throw out a first one that doesn't count, then I'll give you my real one. VHS Dates is a very funny retro dating site on Instagram and it's basically old VHS tapes that somebody discovered from a dating company that was abandoned in a basement somewhere and they posted them online. So it's nineteen eight these people on VHS talking about Yeah, my name is Craig and I'm four to two years old. I really like my swinging lifestyle. I want to meet myself a foxy lady who can enjoy my camaro I'll take the tea tops off my irock z oh so things like that. So that's one. But here's my real one. This is a local company and they didn't give me anything for free, so I'm going to tell you right now I didn't get compensated. It is Woolf Cookie Company. It's dog treats and I met them at the at the Big Dog thing we did a couple of weeks ago and was talking to the person. The woman who owns it is called Woolf woof Cookie Company. Bernie is very finicky about his treats, but he loves these, so I ordered like four more. Go to woofcookie dot com to order them because Finicky Bernie loves his wolf cookies. That's on my radar.
Speaker 10: So we always have Stephanie come in on Fridays to tell us what's kind of happening around the Twin Cities. But there's another account I love on Instagram that kind of gives you some quirky things.
Speaker 3: It's called Twin Cities.
Speaker 10: And the first time I saw about that Taylor Swift house that's life of a show Gool and it's all decorated for Halloween with a Taylor Swifts theme.
Speaker 3: I saw it because of that.
Speaker 10: There's another one I think I sent this to Bailey recently of this historic Minneapolis Street neighborhood and here yes, yes, So it just kind of shows you things that are happening, like when the Tulap house is blooming.
Speaker 3: They're like the first people to let you know Minneapolis. So axios Twin Cities.
Speaker 6: Mine is Thesis Coffee Company, which is a new coffee shop in Uptown and they do quote slow coffee, no Wi Fi, no outlets, just community comfort space with good coffee.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, so they do.
Speaker 6: It's a new slow coffee place in Uptown called Thesis Coffee Company.
Speaker 5: Mine is a page I found on TikTok and they do these it's AI generated videos reminiscent of like throwback years. So let's the one I'm gonna play for you real quick. It's two thousand and two, and they have the barrets from two thousand and two, talk about Hollywood Video all the things that you missed from that year.
Speaker 6: I remember back in two thousand and two, we had to go to Hollywood Video to get the newest movies before they were all sold out. Remember before we had bills and responsibilities.
Speaker 1: We would just sit here for hours and black and they go on. They have so many different cool Yeah, they have different years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like twenty ten that you have like the twenty ten bangs and the first iPhone and it's really cool.
Speaker 1: So the pages let's throw it back with two k's and back. Very cool. Okay once again. Mine is woof Cookie Company. Bernie loves these cookies and the website is Woofcookie dot com.
Speaker 10: Mineus a Instagram account called Axios Twin Cities.
Speaker 6: Mine is a brand new coffee shop in Uptown called Thesis Coffee Company, where they don't have Wi Fi or outlets.
Speaker 5: And mine is a throwback AI generated TikTok page called Let's Throw it Back with two k's at the end.
Speaker 1: All right, check them out on our radar this week. We'll be back in a second. We're gonna play a little game of face Off twenty minutes away from Jonas Brothers. Tickets in row number one to three, Row three coming up in twenty minutes.