Speaker 1: Desperately in need of donations. Now, personally, I've already made forty seven dollars this morning with cameo videos. So the way it works is yeah, forty seven dollars and ninety nine cents. So, and the way this works is Cameo is that app where you can like look up a celebrity, you know, don't forget we DJs are technically celebrities, local celebrities right below the people to sell popcorn at the Renaissance Festival. I love Miranda, I know, so go on cameo and then I think I'm fifteen dollars and I'll put everybody in the video to say, you know whatever, like happy birthday or just hello whatever. That money I will not keep that money. That money I will give to Christmas Wish. So I personally have made forty seven dollars and ninety nine cents this morning for Christmas Wish. We got a big meeting with the bosses after it or today after the show, because they're like, guys, guys, we got to figure out something to make more money for Christmas Wish. We're ft, we are fed in the a And he didn't exactly say that, but that was the imp That was the that was that was the urgency that I got. Yeah, so I got a couple of ideas. Okay, uh. Number one, we auction off a Dave Ryan Show experience. So that would be like you and a bunch of friends can come in and watch the show while buy you McDonald's and then you can play Think Fast and be on the radio for a minute. And we would sell that with like an opening bit of two hundred dollars or something like that. Yeah. Another one, I can take you up for a ride in my airplane and we'll go up to Vows over in Sant Cloud, well Land in Sant Cloud. Will take the car, they loan your car. We'll go up to Vals the Hamburger place. I'll buy a hamburger up there.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: They've been up to Valves.
Speaker 3: Before and said I have because I used to live up there. So there you go. It's delicious hamburgers.
Speaker 1: So that's something else we can do. Now, what ideas if you guys got to raise money for Christmas?
Speaker 3: Fish minus Jenny jump roping. That's what I've got on my list right now.
Speaker 4: What if we handcuff me to a random stranger and they until we reach a certain number of donations, as stranger would not like that, well, I don't like nobody likes not having donations. He likes to be a handcuff to me. You want to solve the situation, donate so.
Speaker 5: One unlikely person has to be a handcuffed to you to help us.
Speaker 4: Right, find one person. I'm sure there's somebody. I'm sure there's a guy that wants to be handcuffed to me.
Speaker 6: I have one.
Speaker 3: If you want Bernie to call you, Bernie can call you my dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I would have to donate to get Bernie to call yeah. Hard pass on the help give me five dollars. You'd be like our hey, all right. The simplest way to donate is to just go online kdiwb dot com, slash wish And I think it hits me every year, you know, you look at a family that's going through something awful, awful from a loss to a disease to something horrible like a house fire, and then you think about how lucky we have it, Because what's the biggest thing stressing you out right now? Probably shopping, getting a tree, your cat getting into the tree. If that's the biggest thing that's stressing you, out you are very blessed, because we have talked to some people who are really struggling with serious illnesses, serious financial setbacks. So if you are not struggling, you are very blessed. And sometimes we forget how blessed we are. So go online and make a donation to Christmas Wish katiewb dot com slash wish.
Speaker 4: I already got to text somebody said they'll be handcuffed to me, just saying, I don't know what weird say if.
Speaker 2: They want to be a handcuffed for you.
Speaker 5: I feel like that defeats the purpose of it, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to help, Okay.
Speaker 1: Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 5: There is an account that posts all of these questions throughout the year that are very like deep thinking and really put you in like the mood of motivation. So I'm going to read because they share the ten best ones that have happened in the year. How long will you put off what you are capable of doing just to continue what you are comfortable doing? Say that again, how long will you put off what you are capable of doing just to continue what you are comfortable doing.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. You're so good we're capable of doing, like you're capable of starting your own business or working or quitting your job. You're capable of it, but you'll put it off because you're comfortable.
Speaker 6: Even on a smaller scale.
Speaker 4: Last night, I was perfectly comfortable watching TV on my couch and I said, no, let me get up and I ran to the gym.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 2: Wow, what's a job?
Speaker 6: Look at me?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: If you live like the last fourteen days for the rest of your life, where do you end up to think about the last two weeks?
Speaker 2: Who are you okay with that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: These are painful.
Speaker 5: I know these are hard hitting questions. If all jobs would pay the same amount, what would you be doing? What regret are you creating by not choosing the thing you're thinking about today? What regret are you creating by I stop it? I love this account. That's why I want to share it because it's like the top ten. They shared like six hundred questions throughout the year, and these are the top ten. Another one is is your routine building your future or just maintaining your past?
Speaker 6: Yikes?
Speaker 5: If the three people close to to you would die tomorrow, what would you regret not saying to them.
Speaker 2: When will you say it?
Speaker 1: That one I've got covered? Yeah, I've got I've got that one covered. I tell my kids I love you all the time. Yeah, I know. God.
Speaker 5: Another one is what if a dream job is not a destination but a series of moments over time. I think we all think that you get your dream job and you're there, but reality is is like the journey to it. Yeah, Okay, if today was your last day alive, would you spend it the way you are?
Speaker 2: So think about what you're doing later today?
Speaker 3: Getting a new battery for my car a weird circumstance, but would you really spend it the way that you are?
Speaker 5: And one more, would you still hang out with them if you had six months to live?
Speaker 2: Would you still hang out with them if.
Speaker 1: You had se who they are?
Speaker 5: Yeah? No specifics on that one.
Speaker 1: Wow, those are hard hitting, yes.
Speaker 5: I Yeah, That's why I was like, I've got to do this on Reddit today. I know normally I'm talking about like some crazy story on read it.
Speaker 1: But can you read the first couple of unths again?
Speaker 2: I'll just scroll back here.
Speaker 3: It's gonna go home and stare at a wall and just think about these what's.
Speaker 1: The meaning of life.
Speaker 6: Wait a second, All.
Speaker 5: Right, we've got how long will you put off what you are capable of doing just to continue what you are comfortable doing? If you live like the last fourteen days for the rest of your life, where do you end up if all jobs would pay the same amount.
Speaker 1: That one I don't care about?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: What regret are you creating by not choosing the thing you're thinking about today?
Speaker 1: What regret are you creating by not choosing the thing you're thinking about today? That is powerful stuff.
Speaker 6: Wow, you've got a tearing your eye. It's okay, you can.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be back at a second. On Katie wb what are you gonna do? Winning Song Wednesday? This is always fun. We're all gonna bring three songs to the table. You get to hear a little clip of each one, and then you get to hear you get to decide which one you want to hear the whole song. That's what radio is all about, primarily, I mean music, music and content content content. We'll do it next. I'm Katie w w P. Winning Song Wednesday always kind of fun. So the way it works is we each have a song that we will play a clip of and then if you want to hear that entire song, you would vote for that person song. So Bailey, you're gonna go first today. On Winning Song.
Speaker 3: Wednesday, I have chosen Jesse j and her song price tag.
Speaker 1: Okay, good choice, Vaught, what's your song today?
Speaker 6: I went to back where ersha baby. It's burns today?
Speaker 1: Right, Jenny? What is your song today? On Winning Song Wednesday, went.
Speaker 5: With a song by Mano featuring Tea Pain and it's called All the Above.
Speaker 1: And mine is Snoop's Get started the phones.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying not gonna lie. I hope Jenny wins.
Speaker 5: Okay, probably doesn't know that song, but it's so.
Speaker 6: Bailey song is good too, but man, I forgot about Jenny's.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to the phone here, KATWB Hello, what's your name? Hello? This is Jeff.
Speaker 6: I'm voting for baby song.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. Thank you, Jeff. I have a wonderful day. They call me baby Babelade.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure I liked it?
Speaker 1: Interesting, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Guy here? What do you want to be? Who do you want to vote for? I'm going with Bailey for Bailey. Good choice, Thank you, kat w B. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: My name is Brooke, Brooke voting for.
Speaker 4: Obviously, come on now, Thank you, Brook, kdw B.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 6: My name is Maria Maras.
Speaker 1: Who do you want to vote for?
Speaker 6: Jenny?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Ktw B. What's your name? Hi?
Speaker 6: My name is Jennifer and I want to vote for you, Dave.
Speaker 1: Oh I thank you very much. Thank you, Jennifer point and Billy as to correct Katie w B. What's your name, Jacqueline. Jacqueline's voting for Okay, moving into tide for first, kad WB. What is your name? Carol? Carol, I'm calling from Florida.
Speaker 6: I'm going with Bond and Burn because we're burning down here.
Speaker 1: What I'm glad you're listening in Florida on the iHeartRadio app. I am obviously dumb question? How did you find this? Did you used to live here?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 6: I just moved down here, a voute here and a half ago.
Speaker 2: Here right now.
Speaker 5: If you wanted to know, Thank you, Carol.
Speaker 6: Everybody's got to except Jenny.
Speaker 1: Okay, KADWB, what's your name?
Speaker 6: My name is Bailey and I'm voting for Bailey Bailey Bailey, Yay. Thanks Bailey.
Speaker 1: It's all about the money, money, money, Okay, okay, thank you. Song on kate, what's trending, let's find out it's.
Speaker 2: Dave sert on kd w B.
Speaker 1: One thing about the Diddy documentary, which I watched the first hour and a half of last night, is really interesting. He used to be He wasn't a musician so much, and there were people who said he sucked at music. He did not know how to write or sing, or perform or rap, and but he would he would discover artists and then he would put themselves in their music video and dance in their music video and pay himself. And then the the people who did the music, they wouldn't get paid, or they'd get paid a tiny little bit. There was one of Ditty's artists that I can't remember who it was is somebody you haven't heard of. But they did a video and they were doing okay, but they were broke because none of the video, they didn't get any more from Diddy, and so they were broke, about to lose their home. So they go up to Ditty at a party and they said, man, we are broke. Can you help us. We are one of your artists. And Diddy pulls out a four inch stack of one hundred dollars bills and gave them one hundred dollars. Oh my, can you believe that? And he was in Usher's first video. They borrowed a car and they had Usher riding around on the hood of the car. Guess who was driving the car so they could get paid. Diddy, Yeah, was driving the car. Because you appear in the video, you get paid. So just a really awful person. But it's a fascinating show. It's on Netflix. Man.
Speaker 5: Miley Cyrus is engaged to drummer Max Mirando. She kept it pretty low key for more than a week, just because being older.
Speaker 2: She said, I'm more protective of what to share.
Speaker 5: And if you don't know who Max is, he's a drummer, but he's also a music producer, so I know he's worked on some Miley Cyrus songs together.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming that's how they met.
Speaker 5: But Dumont noticed that Miley wore her wedding ring at her thirty third birthday party, and the ring is estimated to be worth nearly half a million dollars.
Speaker 1: That is ridiculous. Nobody needs a half a million dollar ring.
Speaker 6: I do did they say how many carrys it was? Did you say that already?
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't show that. I mean, I'm looking at it on her finger. It definitely takes up a good portion. It's more wide than like an oval or anything. It's very wide on her finger, but it's huge.
Speaker 4: Is it bigger or smaller than the ring? Travis Scott for Taylor smaller smaller figures?
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 3: HBO just started streaming Mad Men, which came out a while ago, but now you can watch it in four K. But apparently whoever was in charge of uploading it uploaded it in the wrong files, in the wrong order, with the wrong names, wrong descriptions, and also with some unintended.
Speaker 2: Post production mishaps.
Speaker 3: So, for instance, you can see crew members manning a vomit machine in a scene where a character pukes, so you can see like two crew members at the edge of the shot managing the machine. And now they are hopefully working on swapping out all of the episodes, fixing all of the information, and getting rid of post production mistakes such as the vombit machine.
Speaker 4: I never see how those things happen, because there are so many people that a film or a show has to go through before they put it to air, you would.
Speaker 3: Think, but maybe it's just one guy and they're like, Okay, it's your job to put this on to HBO, and he's just got all of them in like a flash drive.
Speaker 6: Pluck this in.
Speaker 4: They have set up the lineup for Dick Clark's New Year's Rock and Eve with Ryan Seacres, some of the big names of Chapelarone, Post Malone, Damie Lovato, fifty Cent, Charlie Pooth, Hunterricks, Mariah Carey. But you also know that they have four different kind of versions of this in different parts of the country New York, Vegas, Chicago, Puerto Rico. And some of the other co hosts in those other cities are Rita, Aura Chance, the Rapper, Julian Huff, Rob Gronkowski. It's gonna be big. Do you guys watch the New Year's Rock and Eve every year?
Speaker 5: I have watched the one with Anderson Cooper and What's this any Cohen only because of the one a few years ago where Annie Cohen got drunk and it was drunk funny. So I've watched that the last couple of years. But I also have done things on New Year's that I'm not home to watch.
Speaker 1: I don't because it's depressing to me, always depressed. It reminds me that I'm home watching TV on New Year's Eve. This year, we're going to a wedding on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: See that's nice.
Speaker 1: I want to go so excited about that one because the first my first reaction, who what inconsiderate jerk has a wedding on New Year's Eve? And Susan said, it gives us something to do, and I'm like, oh yeah, right, so instead of staying home watching Ryan Seacrest, which is like, oh God, throw me in front of a bus.
Speaker 3: Right, I think New Year's is never as fun as we ever think it is going to be. You have it in your brain like oh, I'm gonna wear velvet and everything's going to be sparkly and I'm going to kiss somebody at midnight. No, you're at home. Then you go to bed at eleven because you're cranky.
Speaker 6: You got bo That's true, all right?
Speaker 1: That is the dirt is brought to you by six one two Injured Himer Lammer's Injury Law. May I encourage you to listen to the Minnesota Goodbye podcast. If you've never listened to it before. It's kind of a cool podcast where we talk about things that we don't get to talk about on the radio, and a lot of it is just reading questions and comments from you who might listen to the Minnesota Goodbye and it's a ton of fun. We love doing it, and it's fifteen or twenty minutes of bonus content. Look for Minnesota Goodbye on the iHeartRadio app while you're on your phone. Go to KDWB dot com slash wish. We really need wish money.
Speaker 6: We're being threatened to be fired.
Speaker 1: Oh no, really, it is getting dangerously close to that. So if you can go make a wish donation, we'd appreciate that. Go to KDWB dot com slash wish