Speaker 1: Kdw B Serena Carpenter kind of hot, like you know, yeah, physically but musically artistically she is right behind Taylor Swift. She is kind of like the the it girl of pop music. Right now, we're gonna send you off to Los Angeles to speaking of hot, is gonna be? Is gonna feel hot Los Angeles when you leave thirty two degrees below zero to go see her in seventy five degree Los Angeles. When we send you out there and a Sabrina Carpenter flyaway.
Speaker 2: Let's take a strip.
Speaker 3: She has to want a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows. Happens now on KTWB.
Speaker 2: Talk back.
Speaker 3: The keyword busy, that's busy on our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: If you've got the iHeartRadio app, you've probably seen that red microphone. Maybe you've used it before. We call it the talk back button. You tap that and then it leaves you. It will get you about like thirty seconds to leave a talk about. All you got to say is the keyword is busy and you're good to go. Go do that now and good luck. Then this mad wed I'm a big Milesmith guy. He probably knew this and did a little research. That is the first top forty song with a fiddle in it since nineteen eighty two?
Speaker 4: Wow? Is it really?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I made that up, right?
Speaker 1: But if I would have said, yeah, I looked it up, you would not be too lazy to verify.
Speaker 4: I just don't trust most of what you say.
Speaker 1: Good call. But it's got a fiddle in there. And I know there's been a big Milesmith guy.
Speaker 4: And you love fiddle.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't love a good fiddle?
Speaker 1: Talking about yep, last song to have a fiddle in it was Devil went Down to Georgia nineteen eighty two. Yeah, made that up. I don't know whether that's true or not. That song came out in nineteen seventy nine. But you'll believe anything I say because you're too lazy to pick it up to look it up. Yeah, all right, listen, let's give a keyword. Can I go home? Let's give a keyword right now? For one thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: One on one point three KTWB and good Will want to help you win one thousand dollars and qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeart.
Speaker 2: Radio dingle Ball Center.
Speaker 1: This nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com.
Speaker 2: Elf. That's elf.
Speaker 1: Enter it now at KDWB dot com. Get one thousand dollars in your pocket. Now you can keep this and go take that to the iHeartRadio Music Festival or iHeartRadio jingle Ball in New York. You're also in the drawing for that. You can go. I don't know that Republic gets you admission to go to the top of the Empire State Building. You could probably go to a show at Radio City Music Hall. Allison and I went there years ago and saw the Rockets Christmas Spectacular.
Speaker 2: I could tell you really what.
Speaker 1: Spectac and I walked out of there and I said, Wow, that really was spectacle.
Speaker 4: Let's go super high.
Speaker 2: What'd you say, Jen?
Speaker 6: That would be so fun to see. I just admire them. It's the one thing in the Mazy Things Giving Day parade that I make sure I see every year.
Speaker 1: I agree, Yeah, instead of like, you know, a bunch of tap dancing kids or like some high school band from Farmington, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Gross, Hey, I'm joking. I always do that too.
Speaker 1: It's like, Wow, those kicks are so precise, they're so high, Becau, they're so high up there. Anyway, your keyword that you got to know is elf and you get to go to katweb dot com to enter that to win.
Speaker 2: Good luck. Vont gonna stir the pot? Are you ready? Uh? Always?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do that coming up next, donkey w b. Hey, Van's gonna ster the pot coming up in a second. But first I get a keyword to go see Sabrina Carpenter and Los You've been to Los Angeles, Jennifer.
Speaker 6: I have, but only forel like a day or two.
Speaker 4: I feel like, what you do?
Speaker 2: What you doing?
Speaker 6: We did the Warner Brothers tour, but we took my mom out there for the Rose Parade, so that was like the main event of us being out there.
Speaker 2: And you're the roast Parrey is always New Year's Day reasonably warm? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It was warm?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The reason I bring that up is because that's a little bonus. You get to get out of the cold and snow and go see Sabrina Carpenter. But you need the keyword and hear it comes.
Speaker 2: Let's take a trip.
Speaker 3: For chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows. Happens now I'm KDWB conk back. The keyword tears. That's tears on our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Simple as that.
Speaker 1: Just go to the iHeart app, open up the red and have the red microphone and simply say the keyword is tears and then say something like peace out or poose something like that, just to color it up a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why not, You're like, whoa.
Speaker 1: All you got to do is just say the key word is tears. Anything else you add is bonus for us, and we appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Let's have monster the pot. What do you got.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna call my own bluff today. I have been a hypocrite twice in one day.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Number one is yesterday, not even twenty four hours ago. I stirred the pot and said this. I think it's a little lame. If you have a Instagram page for your pet. Looking at you, Dave Rye, Dave has two, it's just like, why they don't need that?
Speaker 4: Clearly they're not posting these things.
Speaker 2: And now we're backly that was yesterday. Now that was yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now today on Thursday, October twenty third, my dog Ava has an Instagram account two hundred follower right.
Speaker 2: Now, you got up to two hundred.
Speaker 4: Yes, literally, not even five minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, So.
Speaker 4: Expect a little post from Ava girl. You can go follow her. It's Ava girly.
Speaker 5: But I've also been a hypocritic because I said once on a sur's the pot that you should not poop at work, and this week I had to, oh.
Speaker 6: No, first time ever since working here.
Speaker 5: No, not for the first time ever, but like I tried to not poop at work. I think it's a little weird if you poop at work. I just don't like it because I don't want our boss Rich to know that I poop.
Speaker 4: That's what it is expectation.
Speaker 2: I totally get it.
Speaker 1: You don't want to walk out of the stall and Rich come in and go, hey, what do you pooping in there?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you don't. And you also don't want to have Rich come out of the stall and go, hey, I was just pooping in there.
Speaker 4: He does that twelve.
Speaker 6: Year old boys, Like, we're not going to call each other out for pooping.
Speaker 4: It's still I don't want you to even know that I'm putting.
Speaker 7: I see what he means, though, because I hate and Jenny, you would probably understand this because we only have stalls. So I hate when I go into a stall in an empty bathroom and then I feel it coming, you know, And then you have one person come in and then they leave, and then you have another person come in, and then they leave, and you have another person and it's constant, and I just want to be alone in a math room. I'm waiting for everyone to leave.
Speaker 5: I think for women it's easier because no matter what, you have to go into the stall.
Speaker 4: Typically if a guy's in the store observation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if if a.
Speaker 5: Guy goes in the stall, you know he's probably going number two and so gets there's no mystery involved, no, And I don't know what everybody's shoes here in the office look like, but my shoes are very like I'm the only one that wears a lot of the sneakers I have. So if Dave walked in, he could probably see my feet dangling and be like.
Speaker 2: Very short, swings him back and forth like the third grader.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, poop it at work is weird, but I had to do it this week.
Speaker 6: Guess you have more than one stall in the we have two.
Speaker 8: We have one and then we have a handicap on so it's a little bigger. Okay, okay, all right, because I'm like going to have a three. We have four four because we don't have urinals, so you got to go in a stall. He did not have your women work here, you know, if we all have to be at the same time.
Speaker 6: I like the roulette, the little game of like roulette you play, or like the standoff when you're in the stall and there's one person two over and like which one of them is going to poop?
Speaker 4: It's a very awkward situation.
Speaker 6: And eventually one of them gives up because the other one hasn't gone, So your design whatever I guess I'm leaving does come.
Speaker 4: Back up, and you're like, nope, has this ever happened?
Speaker 2: Ladies?
Speaker 5: You just come out of a stall and then somebody walks it right in to that same stall after you drop the Bible.
Speaker 4: I hate that. That's the worst. And I'm just like it was the person before me. I swear.
Speaker 5: Imagine Bailey walks out of a stall, somebody's waiting, so they run in and they're like, God, chose the subject.
Speaker 2: Please? Yeah, I mean everybody can relate to. This is what I just feel.
Speaker 1: There are better things we can spend our airwaves on Go follow like my dog.
Speaker 5: A on Instagram. It's Ava Girley. She's the cutest thing ever. She's gonna she's gonna make a post. She's just waking up from her uh from sleeping, so she's gonna make a post snap of the day. I think all two hundred of her followers and it's gonna keep growing from.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's awesome, Bailey, is you should get one for your cat cat?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, well I had a city cap because that sounds smart than we all, you know, but will be upset if I make it today because then I'll steal his thunder.
Speaker 5: You can't steal my shine. So maybe a way to it over the weekend. I didn't do it right after Dave got Bernie. I let Bernie have a shine.
Speaker 7: I could literally populate an entire Instagram page just pictures of my cat that would have way more pictures than pictures of me. But I have on my own Instagram which you should follow, cat ba A thank you.
Speaker 2: It's Ava Gurley and at vant leak.
Speaker 1: Okay, I around anybody. I don't need any I don't need any more followers. Go unfollow me at Dave Ryan k go and go click unfollow right now. We will come back with Dave's Dirt next on kd WUB. Are you a halloween person? You get excited for Halloween? Maybe like when you were a kid, you were always like, oh my god, it's Halloween.
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Get dressed up. Mom.
Speaker 1: Take me down to Pennies and get costume. Mom, take me down to Target or kmart and let's go to Let's to Walt Market a costume. What was your favorite costume when you were a little kid. I'll go first, Okay. Mine was a homemade robot costume. I took a box that had something in it, and then another box and made the head. I put taped a flashlight, a flat flashlight to the front so I had a laser beam. I had some buttons and knobs and switches on me and holes for my arms. Homemade, made of myself. That was my favorite costume.
Speaker 4: I've been a clown a handful of times as a kid.
Speaker 7: Uh. The one that's coming to me though, is I was I dream of Genie, and I really I was the Genie and I dream of Geenie. Granted I was wearing that costume in cold Minnesota, weather. So I think I just had like a full outfit on underneath it because it's like a middrift. So it wasn't the warmest costume. But I loved it, had the little hat and everything.
Speaker 1: I got it. Okay, Jeanie, you're a genie. Jenny, Jenny or Jeanie. Yeah, your favorite costume when you were a kid.
Speaker 6: My mom made all of our costumes, and I think my favorite was one. I was crust toothpaste and my sister was Coldka.
Speaker 2: Were you a box or a tube?
Speaker 6: No, a tube?
Speaker 4: A tube toothpaste? Okay, probably the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. But I remember being.
Speaker 5: Very very itchy because it was I don't know if it was real or fake straw, but whatever it was was just the itchiest all in my areas.
Speaker 2: I get it. Well, he's you know, he's made out of straw.
Speaker 1: So the reason we bring it up is because we're doing Halloween Big coming up a week from tonight. Is going to be on October thirtieth, next Thursday at Mystic Lake and it's called the Hop House. Really cool place come by. We got psychic Gary Spivey who's going to be doing readings all night. You can ask him anything you want. There's the costume contest, there's a live DJ. All of us are going to be there. It's gonna be all decorated off all in the Halloween and it's free to get in.
Speaker 2: You just gotta win tickets here on KWB. How do you win? I don't know, No, I get an idea.
Speaker 1: Call the radio station, Paul Us here at six right now, right now, six nine eight nine KDWB will grab a bunch of calls and get you into Boo Bash.
Speaker 2: You gotta be at least twenty one.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way, if you want to be in the costume contest, do it up because there is sexiest men's and women. So that's one contest for one thousand dollars. There is a duo or group that's another thousand dollars, and then best overall creative is another thousand dollars. So whatever you want to do, you want to be in the costume contest. Love to see you out there. Call in to win on KATWB.
Speaker 4: What's trending?
Speaker 6: Let's find out it's Dave Sert on Katie w.
Speaker 2: B bare Let's see what we got here. This is Ed Sheeran. He wrote a song about brushing your teeth with third graders. Now, I thought it'd be a cute little nursery rhyme kind of a song. It really isn't. But it's ed scheron.
Speaker 4: Okay, that sounds great. I love it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot of good TV you can watch tonight if you're interested in sitting on the couch. Season seven of the Kardashian premieres on Hulu. Also, The Vikings play tonight.
Speaker 2: The Vikings.
Speaker 6: I forgot about Chargers. That's gonna be on Amazon Prime. My boy Cursion is going to be at the game. He get his friends out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're all going to go to get So watch for my boy Cursion in the crowd at the game tonight.
Speaker 6: Yeah. That game's at seven fifteen and then nobody wants this comes out. But it says that midnight, So I'm confused if it meant at midnight tonight.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think it's midnight tonight.
Speaker 6: Okay, So you can't really technically watch that till pretty much tomorrow unless you're a night owl then you can watch that as well. But it's a really good show. So season two premieres tonight on Netflix.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised.
Speaker 7: I haven't haven't seen this story yet, but Billboard is tweaking its rules for their Hot one hundred.
Speaker 4: Can I explain it to you this?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So it's to knock off songs that have been like in.
Speaker 4: The chart for too long.
Speaker 7: So like Teddy Swims, Lose Control is no longer in the Hot one hundred, and you look at.
Speaker 2: That and you go, it's it's a year old. Why is it still in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so effective this week.
Speaker 7: If a song drops below number five after seventy eight weeks, that's a year and a half it's gone. And so Loose Control was at number six before the Life of a show Girl came along, so now it's gone. If a song drops below number ten after fifty two weeks, it's gone. If it drops below number twenty five after twenty six weeks, it's gone. So now we won't have like the same song in the Hot one hundred for forever and ever and ever.
Speaker 1: I wonder how Seacres does it on Sunday mornings, because I listened to American Top forty sometimes a lot of time I'm not up early enough to listen, honestly, But if he goes off the Billboard charts. Then would not that be the same music over and over all week, you know, ever every week.
Speaker 7: Right exactly, And that's I think that's why they're changing it. Okay, so it's not playing you know, Billie Eilish's Wildflower for a million billion weeks.
Speaker 6: You know, when I grew up listening to radio, it always was pretty much the same songs. Because my sister and I would listen, we write down the five songs and then you could call in and win a CD if you knew all down. And I feel like it was typically the same songs. It's pretty often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't always change a lot, but good new rules, I mean, yeah, it make a little bit more fun to keep track of that.
Speaker 2: That is the dirt.
Speaker 1: It is presented proudly by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. All right, I'm headed out to Pilgrim Dry Cleaners in Wyzetta. I'm gonna be there at eleven thirty until one thirty. Come by in a lunch hour. You know, if you got some coats in your trunk, or maybe you got some or maybe you can swing by your house and pick some up. Love to see you out there. We're collecting coats for kids. Pilgrim does this every year, and they're way behind because the weather has been so warm that people have not been thinking about cold weather and coats. But you've got a couple of coach you can swing by. Come the Pilgrim in Whyzetta from eleven thirty till one thirty. I'd love to meet you there, and if you come by, I've got a free copy of my book if you bring a coat, Little Dave's Amazing Day. It's a book for kids, and I think you'll like it. So we'll see you there. Jenny's gonna be there tomorrow, same one, same location.
Speaker 6: Same time and everything okay, So if you don't.
Speaker 1: Have a coat today, then get it on the way home, or get it when you get home and bring it to Jenny tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Have a great day. We will see you tomorrow or at Pilgrim Pleaner