Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. Today is a very special day on the show. Kevin called this the other day. Actually, I believe it might have been Anna that came up with the idea, and Kevin said, we had to do it right, So I give both you guys credit.
Speaker 2: Today is Jersday. Jersday.
Speaker 1: We were talking about jerseys the other day and I was mentioning that I think that the soccer jerseys are really kind of dorky, and my son owns like every country's. I think I think he literally has a closet full of just jerseys, which I found that you probably do too.
Speaker 2: A few. You got it.
Speaker 3: You came in with a Mary Poppins bank.
Speaker 4: For all of us because I felt like y'all were going to forget and not bring jerseys, so.
Speaker 3: I missed that we were even supposed to. We talked about it during that I think I said, I don't have any jerseys, so.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you that was funny Mary Poppins bag. It was like he came.
Speaker 3: Comes to backing and going and going.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like him pulling out that flute or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yesterday I brought that to He's got his bag full of toys there. So I'm having this conversation at dinner last night and it's me and Chelsea and my son Luke, who I think Luke is a pretty good barometer on what cool is okay, And so I said, oh, I got to go into my room and find a jersey that I have and Chelsea's like why, and I said, We're gonna wear jerseys tomorrow. She's like, oh please. I was like embarrassed by the whole thing, and I looked at Luke. I go, Luke, this is kind of cool, right, and he goes, no, come on, And then Luke said said, Okay, here's the deal. It would be cool and it's okay for you, but you have to wear jerseys of guys who are older than you. So he said to me, he goes, you gotta wear like a Jordan jersey or a Barry Sanders jersey or Kirk Gibson jersey, because those guys are all older than I am.
Speaker 2: Interested.
Speaker 1: But he said, Dad, you can't wear like the nineteen year old Key from the Red Wings jersey because you're an old man wearing a jersey like that. So he had he had rules when it comes to jerseys and I think that this is actually very interesting because I tried to put on Actually I tried two jerseys yesterday of older guys. I tried a Jordan jersey. Didn't fit which colorway it was the classic white bulls jersey, the old classic white jersey like that black panstry I said, bulls on the front. And then the other one was a Ryan Sandberg Chicago Cubs jersey rip Rhino who died this past year. But Joe bought that for me when Rhino died. The problem was, I guess I should have brought it in. I think you guys should have.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I tried the jersey on, and it's big, it's a bigger jersey, but for some reason, it's a belly shirt jersey, like it's crop, so it looks weird. So so Luke and I were going through this discuss and we were talking about guys in jerseys or dads in jerseys, and he had a couple of different rules, and one of the rules was you cannot wear somebody that's younger than you a jersey of somebody that's went younger than you. So think about that. That's very interesting though, because you should not be wearing like, so nobody on our team for that matter.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Number two, you cannot buy a jersey and personalize it for yourself, like it cannot say Mojo on the back of the jersey.
Speaker 4: That's why you haven't. That's different though. The Pistons we had a year where we went like jersey crazy, okay, and the jersey's I mean, you know, they gave you the jersey, so I played like my birthday.
Speaker 2: On their my name.
Speaker 1: And then my favorite one that he said was you cannot wear a jersey over your polo shirt because have you ever seen the that I was doing that. I've been to Pistons games before. You'll see a guy wearing his dress clothes and he's got a jersey on over his dress clothes.
Speaker 6: Honestly, though, I'm adding a number four and you know what I'm going to say, please wear something under your jersey, something like shirt, but it really grosses me out, Like if you wore that and no T shirt under his hat?
Speaker 2: What about a wife beater a little bit?
Speaker 4: You want some arm piers, like you got some dederant he's wearing. If a guy's got a big old bush underneath his uh, these women be having bushes too, and that's something I'm not supporting.
Speaker 1: Under arms all right, So I wanted to ask this question to to the fellas. Where are the fellas. It's Jersday. By the way, Zach and Kevin said we should do this every week. I'm like, there's, by the way, shout out to my jersey, my Jared Goff jersey. I'm breaking Luke's rule because Jared Goff is younger than I am. But shout out to, uh, whoever bought this for me for my birthday. I think it might have been Tony TREVAA.
Speaker 3: I actually like that one.
Speaker 2: Somebody bought this for me as a birthday gift.
Speaker 6: One of the newer ones were something that represented Kristen Golf's nice man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'll be here. I'll do the whole Oh you like that. That's football. That's good.
Speaker 4: That's you know, like the science behind not being able to wear a younger man's jersey.
Speaker 6: What you but great point you made. There could be somebody sitting at l c A. That's like every single player on this team is younger than me. So what I can't represent my team at all?
Speaker 4: Or you got to just go Hardwood Classic and get a throat like Isaiah Thomas or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, Rodman, what's going on, Claudia? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: Claudia, Chris misfit, Claudia, what's up Claudia?
Speaker 7: So listen to this so.
Speaker 8: With with the soccer people, food goo, whatever you want to call it these days. Yeah, it does not matter who was jersey you're rocking, as long as this is.
Speaker 4: Up country, okay, as long as okay, what country you wear?
Speaker 2: Claudia Mexico, right, mean, if I have.
Speaker 8: To go for it, I mean, you know, Mexico. Okay, I'll go for it ultimately.
Speaker 1: Argentina, Argentina messy, Claudia looking hot in a messy jersey.
Speaker 2: What's up, Courtney? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 9: I totally agree with Sannon.
Speaker 1: You have to wear something underneath it, but not like a dingy off white, stretched out collar undershirts.
Speaker 4: Sorry, straight out the hamper.
Speaker 9: I feel like we should just leave the jerseys for like ages sixteen, seventeen and under.
Speaker 2: I agree, man, I'm wearing my jerseys. Bro, I'm telling you, I don't like the idea.
Speaker 1: By the way, Kevin came in and he started pulling out out of that bag, that magic bag. Some really good jerseys, like he had a Tracy McGrady Orlando Magic jersey.
Speaker 4: So, my mom, that's my thirteen year old birthday gift. That's crazy my favorite player teammate.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I remember my sister was Muggsy Bogues from the morning and she had a Mugsy Bogues jersey that she were to school like every day.
Speaker 3: I think my mom had to hide it from her at some point.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The other one, somebody h showed me a A Brunson High school jersey.
Speaker 2: You see a lot of those?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was Oh.
Speaker 1: Speaking of jerseys, did you see that his game one of the NBA Finals jersey game warn jersey when at auction yesterday for a million dollars?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: One million dollars? What do you got to say, Zach? You came in with, uh, is it weird if I wear a W n B A jersey? Not at all? Hell? Wait, that is an interesting one.
Speaker 1: Did a guy wear a w about getting the enforcer for Caitlin Clark?
Speaker 2: What's that girl?
Speaker 6: That her jersey sold that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, how would women feel if your man was wearing a girl like a girl's That is a really interesting I know she's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Hold on Tyrone commenting on jersedays, what's going on, Tyrone?
Speaker 5: I got a question.
Speaker 10: If we can't wear Jordan's shirts jerseys that are younger than.
Speaker 5: Us, you get to wear Jordan's that are way older than them.
Speaker 1: Well, that's an interesting concept there, But I don't know, you're just putting a lot of time. My son came up with this rule, Tyrone. I don't know exactly how he came up with this. I don't know if this is a rule that he and his friends follow or this is just something that he told his dad because he was hoping that I wouldn't wear a jersey today. I think that was part of it. Jonathan, what's going on? Jonathan?
Speaker 6: So off the.
Speaker 4: Age of the jerseys.
Speaker 2: I do agree you can't wear a nineteen year.
Speaker 7: Old jersey if you're fifty.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but if that person's retired and still younger than you, you should be able to wear their jerseys.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good. I like that.
Speaker 1: I do think that there is something kind of a little creepy to the fact that you got guys, you know, with you know, excessive amount of gray back hair, wearing.
Speaker 9: Wearing a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got an MVP candidate, like, hey, Cunham, you can't wear his jersey because he's younger than you.
Speaker 2: I believe this too.
Speaker 1: Out of shape fat guys cannot wear like like I could wear a football jersey because guess what, there's some out of shape fat players. Now, if you're looking at different sports basketball, you don't see a lot of fat guys other than Barkley. Okay, so you so it's kind of it's difficult to be like, I can't be like they should not make it in triple, quadruple or drupl x.
Speaker 4: It's for everyone. We're all fans, now, you got it. If you're playing professional sports, you're not out of shape.
Speaker 1: It would be I don't know, it's awkward. It's awkward to see an out of shape human being. It looks talking about fat guys can only wear hockey and football jerseys.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't why because most hockey fans are fat?
Speaker 2: But what about baseball? Baseball?
Speaker 6: Did you just blanket statement most hockey fans are fat?
Speaker 1: Listen, yeah, I'm you know somebody that's gone to a couple of Wings games.
Speaker 2: Over the weekends. I put the Wings and Wings.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Randy, how you doing? Hello, Randy, Randy?
Speaker 2: Where are you? Oh that I didn't click him on? Randy? Sorry, Randy?
Speaker 11: Hi, all right, first time, long time.
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 11: Oh? I love it. I've been waiting for this anyway. Anyway, if a player ready transferred to a different team, you cannot wear that you're.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: I like that, all right, So so Harry somewhere, so Randy. When Michael Jordan went to the Wizards, nobody can wear a Bulls jersey and stop.
Speaker 2: Always going to Michael's point. And that's after retirement.
Speaker 11: Listen, when Tom Brady went to Tompa Bay, I put I kept it but didn't wear it. I put it away.
Speaker 2: I get his Patriots. Yeah, I feel like it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Like the Pistons just traded a bajillion guy. Can you wear Ron Holland jersey anymore?
Speaker 2: The Pistons, he's still on the team. No he's not. Is he not? Ron Holland? Whos the guy?
Speaker 1: Carris Isaiah Stewart beef beef stew You can't wear Beef stew jerseys anymore.
Speaker 2: It's all about.
Speaker 4: Who the player was, what they meant to the game into the team there are.
Speaker 3: Thinking about all of these rules before you put a jersey on. Now I know why you hear a quarters.
Speaker 2: I'll never wear that jersey. Which one? His name is Bay? He played for the Pistons. I'll never wear that. Oh it was a bad good player to what do you do that guy? I don't even bring it today.
Speaker 4: I looked at him, was like, yeah, I don't want anyone to wear Bay.
Speaker 2: And what was the what was the point guard? That awful? What's going on? Amy? How you doing.
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: Two summers ago I kept saying to my town, say, let's bring back jersey, Let's bring back jerseys. And then my birthday rolls around and he listened and he bought me a Pippin jersey. So we supported our jerseys.
Speaker 1: Amy, love you, Amy, thank you love me too.
Speaker 2: Bye. Hold on. Andy is on with us right now, and.
Speaker 10: Good morning, long time listener, first time calling. So check it out. I'm a rapper, local rapper in Michigan, King of Horrible Corps. I'm a big dude. I wear five next jersey. It's baseball, football, basketball, And let me tell you, man, you're saying big people can't be and that stuff. That's ridiculous, man, I'll look good as hell on stage rocking them Jersey.
Speaker 4: Andy, I mean the distrack to Mojo about that guy can't wear jerseys, Andy, Andy, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I want to see you in a Caid Cunningham five X.
Speaker 9: Look.
Speaker 10: I'm not a big sportster, so I'll be rocking the music stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: But that you just said a second ago that you wear your jerseys, I want to see it.
Speaker 2: I want to see you wear one. I want to see you wear a messy five X.
Speaker 10: Give me a messy five all sported. Come on the show with sporting that.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks, buddy, appreciate it. So two jerseys together.
Speaker 1: Hold on, misfit, Tony is on with us right now. What's up, Tony?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: I swear to God his hair. Hold on a second, hold on? I think I think he said this.
Speaker 5: I swear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't swear it, Tony, No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't swear.
Speaker 1: I said it's okay, okay, okay, what's going?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 2: What you're talking about?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: While we bored?
Speaker 5: I'm talking about born y'all? Are you talking about jerseys?
Speaker 8: Who given?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: Having fun up here? That's what bro, that's whack.
Speaker 5: That's whack.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, Tony, have some fun with us. There's no one else in the building. No slack.
Speaker 4: Talk about hose, tell us about tell us about some hoes.
Speaker 2: What's up, Pat?
Speaker 5: Hi, Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: So I was gonna say, I've been listening to Offense High School been a minute because I live on here in Vegas. But don't listen to iHeart Radio on that work.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Pat.
Speaker 7: I think you can rock any jersey, any age, any player, because what if you got her fan of that mhm uh team. But you just got to have order player jerseys, you know, and what if that player don't play for your team no more?
Speaker 5: You got to get a new jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sucks.
Speaker 1: By the way, you want to get a player traded fast, have me by a jersey of them? You buy the jersey like I love this guy so much, all of a sudden he gets traded or retires or retiring.
Speaker 2: Un stack House was the guy for.
Speaker 4: Absolutely legend yeah American real quick, Yeah, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: The guy that said he was going to get the take the lady at the enforcer.
Speaker 2: For uh that's Zach Yeah, no.
Speaker 5: Way after after how she did disrespected de trait, like nobody wants to come there and play.
Speaker 2: I remember that they were talking about some about the expansion teams. And he's still though, she's still. You can't forget it.
Speaker 5: You can't call off fat football players out.
Speaker 2: Of shape, allright, Well they are big, they called offensive. Yeah, William the refrigerator party, you remember him out all right. I guess he was in shape, but he was fat. He was a fat guy. All right, thank you. I got to move on. This topic has gone too long.
Speaker 5: Area.
Speaker 1: Take care yourself. We appreciate it. I want to go back to Tony of the fact, talk about