Speaker 1: You never know who's going to stop by the radio station. Kevin O'Connell came in here one time. Yeah, the ladies I got, they wouldn't stop staring and talking about him. I never get people talk about me that way. You got, you got all three of you, and you got Jimmy right, Jimmy, Anthony and Brian over here. Who's your spokesperson, who's going to do the speaking? Come over here, bro go over there, over there, grab that microphone over.
Speaker 2: There, because I know you don't need any more energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the energy drinks. And you're gonna have to tell hell pronounce this energy company.
Speaker 2: I'm DJ.
Speaker 1: I'm the the face of Coop Energy. Okay, I love it. Tell me about Fukuo Energy. I got the can of it right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, beautiful, beautiful energy means luck, happiness, and good fortune. And not only did I think, hey, it's a great memorable name, but I wanted to have a product that was tastes similar to the best tasting energy drink in the world, just better.
Speaker 2: But just better. I like a gold can I pop one now?
Speaker 4: Yeah it?
Speaker 2: Or do you need it?
Speaker 5: Aren't you getting your blood drawn? I should be doing this?
Speaker 3: You have a he has had tummy issues aggressively lately.
Speaker 5: He's like, yeah, here it checked out.
Speaker 2: It's got a great bouquet.
Speaker 4: Brian, Oh, doesn't have a great Okay, you know what I call it? I called the Champagne of energy drink campaign. Pop in it, popping it this zero sugar. It's only has five calories. So some of our diabetic fit.
Speaker 5: I did know that right away. It's delicious. It tastes like candy.
Speaker 2: It does. It tastes like a sweetheart.
Speaker 4: It does taste like a sweetheart, but liquid instead of one hundred and seventy to two hundred milligrams of caffeine, dropped it two one hundred and sixteen milligrams.
Speaker 2: Is that a lot?
Speaker 5: That seems like a lot.
Speaker 4: It's the perfect amounts. It's a perfect amount. It's lictually like one half.
Speaker 3: Oh good, I say that is that is amazing? Because I think energy drinks are they just kind of make me a little crazy.
Speaker 5: I've had someone I feel like I'm going to die, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like your heart is out of your chest within second.
Speaker 5: But not with this one, right.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, yeah, I'd beat out on the lake on top. Then I'd have two or three red balls, you know, and I'd be like, ah, so I was like, you know what, I got to make something better.
Speaker 1: This is awesome. Seriously, that is all. It is really good. Where can you buy this stuff? Anyway?
Speaker 4: We're in around six hundred locations, and uh, we're at all the places that you'd normally go to.
Speaker 2: Put your holiday stores, your quick trip or whatever, speedways, Arcos, Minoco's.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha run in and pick up a crate. You guys need to sell a crate down at Costco or you get down to Costco and sell a palette.
Speaker 2: Full of this stuff.
Speaker 5: They're like, we'll write that down you.
Speaker 1: Online, you on the Instagram or anything. Yimmy, what what's your Instagram? Do you have any idea?
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, it's Yimmy. You can follow us at drink that's d R I n K f U k U. And remember it's not for me, it's fu you.
Speaker 5: Gimmey's our us.
Speaker 4: My, uh, one of my partners and and he's he's one of the top sink artists in the world.
Speaker 2: So he brings the whole music side. Is that right? Love that? What does Anthony do cash the checks? What is Anthony?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He kind of creates and try to find new locations and partnerships with organizations and businesses like Katie w.
Speaker 1: B the brains behind the whole thing. Yeah, okay, guys, you guys are awesome. Thanks for coming in. We really appreciate it. Good luck with the product.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, appreciate it. Brian, Jimmy, Anthony. Keep an eye on these two works. Right, Okay, all right, thanks you guys for coming in. It's one on one point three k d W b Olivia Dean on one oh one point three kd WB doing Dave's dirt in a few minutes. Remember, you're never more than do we give the last keyword?
Speaker 3: We did?
Speaker 1: Okay, good, we did that of another keyword for Sharena Carpenter coming up at ten oh five.
Speaker 7: Today's question to noodle on came from a listener, and that goes to say, if you've ever want to send me a message that has a stupid question in it for Daily Bailey, you most certainly can Bailey on air on Instagram. This question is, if you were a centipede, would you wear all the same shoes or would you mix it up on all of your feet?
Speaker 5: David, You've had ample time to think about.
Speaker 1: The uniformity, uniformity. I would like to look good in photos and not look weird. So I would have a uniform definitely, probably some low priced nikes on each foot.
Speaker 4: On each foot, okay, yeah, the same color, same pattern you Okay, Okay.
Speaker 5: The exact same shoes, can you.
Speaker 3: I want different shoes. I mean I want them to all be comfortable. Obviously, I'm not going to mix someone like a tennis shoe with a heel. Yeah, I want different ones because when you see a centipede in your house, do they not all look exactly the same?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I want to stand out. Okay, you want to be different? Yeah, exactly. Okay, I feel you vought.
Speaker 8: Oh this is tough because Jenny said, yeah, you don't want to do like a heel and a slipper. But at the same time, I want to do different because I don't want to have to buy ten of the same sneaker. I already have a bunch of sneakers. It's easy have to invest any more money. Yeah, but then I don't want to do, like, like I said, a slipper.
Speaker 2: With stabs.
Speaker 7: Bailey, Well, mine, I think I would get those like the slip on vans that were really popular when Jenny and I were in high school Checker one, the checkered ones. But I would get each van is a different like color or a different like pattern on it, so it's all the same shoes. So I won't be like wonky back and forth back and forth as I as I skitter around the floor.
Speaker 5: But I will have like a variety of colors.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'll even do it like a rainbow color, so I'll look like a beautiful, like dancing rainbow as I skitter around the floor. I've thought a lot about it, David.
Speaker 2: To put your energy somewhere else.
Speaker 5: No one more question about shoes.
Speaker 7: If you had to wear this isn't You're not a centipede in this scenario. If you had to wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, which pair of shoes would you wear?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Easy, the ones I'm wearing right now, low top Nike dunks. They're just low, comfy Nike dunks. You've seen them, Okay, you've definitely seen them.
Speaker 1: Dave slip on sketchers. I got them on right now. You don't have to bend over and tie your shoes.
Speaker 2: Those are nice, very great.
Speaker 3: Jenny, I would wear some Hokahs because they're super super comfy. And if you would ask me this at twenty four years old, I probably would have said something ridiculous, like some cute heel like an ankle. No, I want some comfy hokas for the rest of my life. Okay, same, I agree, comfy hokahs. And then I would just look stupid at you know, fancy events. Yeah like that, Like was it Nelly for Tato? Really popular?
Speaker 7: For that? She'd wear a dress with like tennis shoes. My mom used to be like, I like her because of that. Anyway, don't remember that packed out Nelly for Tato?
Speaker 5: All right, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's the daily Bailey, thank.
Speaker 3: You, Hot topics and breaking news every hour on Davester on Katie w. B.
Speaker 1: Let's see what we got here. Today is National Redhead Day. I love redheads. I was engaged one time to a redhead and Carson is a redhead, So happy National red Head Day?
Speaker 5: Why is he a redhead?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 2: What do you mean she.
Speaker 5: Was trying to insinuate something?
Speaker 3: Just that you were engaged to a red head and Carson's a redhead.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Bailey so they're talking about travel around Thanksgiving could be dicey if they don't work out the government being shut down by then because air traffic controllers are overworked and they are not getting paid right now. So I hopefully they get it worked out by then, But I'm going to tell you you've got travel plans around Thanksgiving kind of work that into getting there early and expecting delays and maybe there's a backup plan because maybe you can drive to Tallahassee rather than fly. That's a long drive. I'm just telling you. They're saying that if they don't get it fixed by then, it could be the busiest worst travel Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: In memory that every year, I feel like for one reason or another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one's different because there really is that, like the shutdown. Yeah, so hopefully crush your fingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dad, he worked for the United States Postal Service for thirty years. He just had a big retirement party. Glorilla gifted him a white Jaguar, and I watched the video and it's very very sweet of him receiving that, and I just that's something that I hope I can do, not gift my parents a white Jaguar, but like take my parents on a really cool trip sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yes, like I just really want to do that, like pay it forward, pay it back.
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, go outside tonight when it's dark out and look up at the sky because the full moon tonight is going to be called the Beaver Moon. It is a super moon because its orbit is closest to Earth and it will make the moon appear larger and brighter than usual. And I don't know why it's called the beaver moon. That's just the name that they gave it today. So go outside tonight and look at the moon.
Speaker 8: Tom Brady cloned his dog, apparently, so he has a dog now named Juni. But his previous dog, Lua passed away about two years ago, but her spirit lives on in the new dog he took her. I don't know what DNA sample, but to a company called Colossal Biosciences, and what they do there they have some non invasive cloning technology that uh oh, here it's a sample blood draw of the first dog and put it in the new dog. I think this is just weird because I wouldn't want my old dog to be in my new dog. You know what I'm saying, By let your old dog rest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 7: I just if my cat could be cloned and it would just look just like him, granted, then I would just miss that cat, So then I would have this brand new one that doesn't Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, lets your first dog rest and you wouldn't want to go through the trauma of that first dog eventually passing again again.
Speaker 2: Point yeah.
Speaker 1: Last story George brought to you by six one two Injured Himer and Lammer's injury Law. So it turns out that Taylor Swift went out to dinner the other night with Gigi Hadid in New York City. Now they're speculating that she has begun planning the wedding and that their dinner conversation was asking her to be your bridesmaid and keeping a particular weekend available for the destination ceremony. So dig in a little bit deeper. I asked chat Gpt what Taylor would order at a fancy restaurant. Here is what she would order. Something called Lawson's Mugalli chicken or upscale Italian cuisine from one of her favorite restaurants like Via Carota. A cocktail like the French blonde made with gin li lette blanc and grapefruit juice. Are also a probable choice. So what she ordered, I don't know. She probably got a grilled cheese and tomato soup, but who knows?
Speaker 5: What does she vant?
Speaker 2: It's to save route and.
Speaker 1: That is a dirt brought you by six one two Injured Himer and Lammer's injury Law. Check out the Minnesota Goodbye. It's a fun one, it's a long one.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: We've got about twenty five minutes worth of bonus content on the Minnesota Goodbye. Just open the iHeartRadio app and search Minnesota Goodbye.