Speaker 1: It's the five at six fifty five.
Speaker 2: It's Mojo in the Morning's five five, five and.
Speaker 3: Six deep five yoh five and six stif deepive No No. This contest is a good one this week because it's a contests brought to you by Kroger grocery stores in Toledo and in the Detroit area where you have a chance. Everybody does, even our you know listeners out on the west side of the state. You got a chance to win ten thousand dollars in free groceries from Kroger. Contestants this morning that are going to be playing. Welcome Brandy from Tiffin, Ohio. What's up, Brandy?
Speaker 1: How you doing good? How are you good?
Speaker 3: Brandy is a special education teacher for kindergarteners to first graders. And you are currently taking your kids to school. Where do your kids go to school? Schools?
Speaker 1: Hey shout out to high school? And what are you? What are your children's names?
Speaker 3: Ace and tour, Hey guys or for mom. Your challenger today from tacomp See is Amber.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amber, Hi, good morning, Hi Mojosh, not Channon, Christian keV Anna, Hey, everybody, good morning.
Speaker 3: Amber is a mail carrier, is just he works for the post Office. We love having you on here.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Brandy's going first, ab amber. You're going to be locked up in a sound proof areos. I'm going to lock you up right now. Okay, And here's the contest. The winner is going to uh get two entries into the ten thousand dollars drawing for the free groceries. The loser will still get an entry, get at least one entry, and both of you guys will win a fifty dollars Kroger gift card just for playing today, Brandy. Question number one in the five of six fifty five, Miley Cyrus is celebrating the twentieth anniversary of Hannah Montana. Miley's character used a stage name h Use the stage name Hannah Moon Hannah, but her real name was Miley What on the show?
Speaker 1: SI?
Speaker 2: Alright, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Question number Jones, Miley Jones. We'll accept it.
Speaker 3: Question number two, Chapel Roan is still getting crap on social media for seeking her security on this actor's did she just swear we had to dump it?
Speaker 1: Give your answer again.
Speaker 2: Jude Law, all right.
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 3: Project Hail Mary debuted with an eighty point five million dollar box office in the US and another sixty point four million internationally, making it Amazon's biggest movie ever. Which of these famous Ryan's stars in that movie? Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Gosling Gostling And it is an amazing movie.
Speaker 2: I must see.
Speaker 1: I gotta check it out.
Speaker 3: Question number four detrait rapper Big Sean turns thirty eight years old today, Happy Birthday. Which of these songs is not a Big Sean song? A, I don't f with you, be humble or c bounce back? In question number five, The Bachelorette replacement turned out to be a ratings bomb for ABC after the show replaced was replaced because of the Taylor Frankie Paul controversy. What show did the network replace the Bachelorette with?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? All right, pass on that one.
Speaker 3: Let's bring our challenger, Brandy or Amber back to take on Brandy?
Speaker 1: How did Brandy do? Guys?
Speaker 2: Brandy got that's not good?
Speaker 3: Yes, um, I don't think enough. I think that Amber. I think that you're gonna win this one. Let's see, well, although you may also get two out of five and then if we do, we'll do a tiebreaker. Question number one, Miley Cyrus is celebrating the twentieth anniversary of Hannah Montana. Miley's character used the stage name Hannah Montana, but her real name on the show was Miley What.
Speaker 1: Thy seconds? Ay two? Yiam Anna, you're a fan? What was Miley's name? Stuart Stewart start there you go? Question yeah.
Speaker 3: Question number two, chapel Ron is getting crap on social media still for seeking her security on this actor's daughter.
Speaker 2: Thy seconds, Oh my gosh, uh law?
Speaker 3: Yes close, all right, got her got on the board. You guys are both now tied at one apiece. Both you guys got both those questions right and wrong or wrong and right? Question number three. Project Hail Mary debuted with eighty point five million in the US another sixty point four million internationally, making it Amazon's biggest movie ever. Which famous Ryan stars in that movie? Ryan Reynolds or Ryan.
Speaker 1: Gosling, Ryan Goslin?
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, that's it. That's the only questions that we're gotten right by Brandy. Now, this is where you gotta win. You got to get these next two right, or at least one of these next two right, in order to win our five to six fifty five. Question four. Detroit rapper Big Sean turns thirty eight today, Appy birthday. Which of these songs is not a big Sean song? A I Don't f with you, B Humble or C bounce back Humble? Yes, We're Rador And the answer to the last question was an American Idol was the show that replaced The Bachelorette and turned out to be a ratings bomb. I think people were idled out and nobody wanted to watch it.
Speaker 1: They wanted to watch the Bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Although Lydia in the dirty later this morning with a report that ABC may still run the Bachelorette, so that would be you know what, I think these networks are slimy.
Speaker 1: They just look for anything for.
Speaker 3: Ratings, right, all right, Hey, here's the deal.
Speaker 1: Guys. You each got a fifty dollars Kroger gift card.
Speaker 3: Congratulations enjoyed ohs and you Amber, you got two shots at ten thousand. Brandy, We're gonna give you one shot at ten thousand dollars from Kroger and Kroger gift cards.
Speaker 1: Congrats to you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Hey can I say something real quick?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Can I? So? I know it's Wednesday, it's hump Day. We're all awake and up early this morning. But I just want to let everybody know you're beautiful, you're handsome, you're love, You're important, and if nobody tells you today.
Speaker 1: You are loved. I love you. That's wonderful. Thank you, that was beautiful. I love you. Great message. Thank you.
Speaker 3: And we have listen and if I was going to say this, and we have more chances to play tomorrow, So if you want to play eight four to four of Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight, because Lydia will look for a fantastic to tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It's mojule in the Morning's five is six fifty
Speaker 1: Five five five