Speaker 1: Are you back again?
Speaker 2: But we do a little bit of a different show on Saturday night. We focus primarily on relationships, and you know, they are the most important things that matter in your life. Estra Perell says, and I quote her all the time, the quality of your life is determined by the quality of your relationships. Not only the relationships with others, but the relationship with yourself more important.
Speaker 1: Tonight on the show, I have a true.
Speaker 2: Healer, a psychic Clara Everything claravoyant yoga instructor, basically certified in everything healing. Vicky Fairchild, Welcome to the show tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got your mic gun.
Speaker 3: Look at your pro Anna. You're awesome. Thanks for asking me.
Speaker 1: Can I just.
Speaker 2: Tell you very quickly with the brief moment that we have shared here tonight, and your husband Larry is in the studios while watching the Ohio.
Speaker 1: State game, which who are winning?
Speaker 2: By the way, We'll keep you updated on that. But your energy is so light and lovely and open. I mean, there's words that I have to I'm trying to describe your energy. But it's peaceful, it's stillness, it's it's it's a presence that I'm feeling from you do you get that wherever you go.
Speaker 1: That's just the first thing I have to ask you.
Speaker 3: That's real sweet, Thanks so much. I've had many things said to me. That's a lovely thing to say. There's a presence that I think one can cultivate when you've had certain experiences and spiritual practices and being in the profession that I've been in, there's a healing field that is created between two people. So it's real easy for me to drop into that space and get still, so that I call it holding sacred space, yep. And being able to be a sacred witness for people's process, us and their voice to be heard. I think we all need to be seen and heard, and the greatest gift we can bring to any situation is our full presence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Power of Now Eckertley one of my favorite books of all time. So we're going to discuss what you're seeing happen with the collective energy as the human family heading into twenty twenty six, because we've talked a little bit about that and it seems, you know, if you're paying attention on social media, things might look a little crazy. We're divided politically, we're disconnected with others through social media and iPhones, and people are staying home where they work from home. So we're going to talk about the collective energy and what you see happening in twenty twenty six, And we're also going to be taking your calls and answering questions tonight. So Vicky would answer any clear question that you have. Maybe you have been struggling with something in your life, maybe you want just a little bit of clarity around it. She's going to take calls and we're going to pepper them through the hour. So if you want to call right now five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, one, eight hundred, the big one.
Speaker 1: Make sure your question is clear and concise.
Speaker 2: Is there anything any more specific rules that you have when somebody's calling and they want to know something like am I going to get a new job in twenty twenty six?
Speaker 1: Where am I going to move? Love?
Speaker 2: Life is a big one. Is there anything should they ask past present? Or I know you channel past lives too as well.
Speaker 3: I think it's important to stay with the present moment and what's on your own heart and ask the question as it pertains to you, not necessarily for anyone else. So I can pick up on the person that's calling.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, So if you are the one that wants clarity on some question that's going on in your life, give us call five one, three, seven four, nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred the big one again. Vicky's going to be with us in the nine o'clock hours. So if you have something, you can start the process of calling now and we'll get to you first.
Speaker 1: Let's start though.
Speaker 2: With explaining the presence of being, the premise of being a healer, and how you came to this calling, VICKI.
Speaker 3: I think that I came in this lifetime with a mission to create more connections between people and the nature around us, and to be more present with the healing part of ourself. I would say that there's the ego part of us and there's the sole part of us. So at a sole level, I feel like I came in that some of us are predestined to do certain things. I always wanted to be in the healing profession. I chose physical therapy. I didn't even know that much about it actually, but it has fit me really well. It suited me really well. I'm up and about a lot. It's movement oriented, I realize that I'm an impath, like maybe in the top one percent of the field.
Speaker 2: Explain what an impath is a lot of people have different definitions of that word.
Speaker 3: An impath to me is somebody that can feel the underlying emotion of anybody that walks into the room. You have a deep knowing about something that's more gnosis. But for me, I can feel what's going on in somebody, especially at a body level. I'm very more kinesthetic. You know how some people musicians can hear a song and play it, and if you're a soma, you can taste that wine and you can taste the nuances. That's the way I am naturally Energetically, I can read energy fields and what's happening in somebody's body.
Speaker 2: And so have you always had this healing power? And how long did it take for you to tap into that?
Speaker 3: One of the things I want to say about being a healer not necessarily always me Vicky that heals, but I open a space for it to come through me. And I've had some absolutely amazing experiences where people been healed on the spot. And that is not always my practitioner or license or the manual therapy or anything that I've been trained. But there's an energy that comes through that is a very high vibration. It's high frequency, and I've noticed that when the person is ready, the healing appears.
Speaker 2: Of course, when the student is read, when the student is ready, the teacher appears. Let's get to Anne. We're already getting quite a few calls ready. Let's get to Anne and let's answer and see what she has. Anne, do you have a question for Vicky Fairchild?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Am I truly going to be happy?
Speaker 3: Anne? Do you want to be Do you want to be happy?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 3: And I feel like happiness is always literally a state of mind and something that we choose. It's about what you focus on. Do you notice what you focus on during the day, your thoughts, your feelings, where your mind goes in any given situation.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Give me an example, so.
Speaker 3: Well, do you do you notice your thoughts or Anne?
Speaker 1: Oh? Boys, I don't know what happened to Anne. We just oh, Anne, are you still there?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry. I'm trying to get out of this one.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 4: I sit and stare at walls because I have no idea what's wrong and my life in my personal life I try to be like different people that everybody wants me.
Speaker 6: To be.
Speaker 3: So. And I just like to ask, do you have any kind of practice that you do to help you be more mindful? Do you have a meditation practice? Do you like to take walks? Do you call up a friend? Do you process your feelings with anyone?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'll talk to my friends, and I try to go some more quiet and trying to get in a different, I guess state.
Speaker 3: And something something that I like to tell people to do is to start a journaling practice, where you know, when you wake up in the morning and things are a little bit more quiet, just start putting down some thoughts, the first thoughts that come out, and put them on paper, and then sit quietly, take some deep breaths in and out, and actually write on the paper what would what would make me happy? What brings me the greatest joy? And start breathing into your heart space and listen for the answers at a deeper level that might be beyond what your ego has been telling.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: These are great questions and a great practice is to journal.
Speaker 1: Do you know what makes you happy?
Speaker 3: Anne?
Speaker 4: My granddaughters?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your granddaughters, anything else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, so kids and grandkids and she just so Vicky.
Speaker 2: This is interesting because Anne is just saying, you know, she's really given herself to a lot of people. She tries to be everything for everyone. That's what I'm getting from her. How can she focus on herself? Because really, if you're focused on giving, that's an exhausting task, right, Giving and receiving is great, but you have to do something just for you.
Speaker 3: And the underlying question to that is you have to feel worthy of your time. You know, you need to take time for yourself and it's like filling your own vessel and then you have a lot, a lot more to give. And the thing about grandchildren, right, they're young, They're usually vibrant energy, their emotions are raw, they're authentic, right, So maybe the mirror from your family is that you can start to be more your authentic self and try to do the things that bring you joy.
Speaker 1: Oh is that helpful?
Speaker 2: And and authenticity really is say what you mean and mean what you say.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: If you start giving conflicting things to the universe, like you know, I want to be happy, but I don't do anything about it right. You have to really focus on there's things that you can do and it doesn't take long. It's not like this giant journey. If you start, if you start writing the best thing that happened to you yesterday, or three things that matter to you or that you're grateful for today, and then what makes you happy, write three things. You start focusing on those things, and what you focus on expands. We all know that, right, Vicky, that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense, And thank you so much for calling. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Have a good night. Thank you, Joanne. We're going to get to you in a moment. Let's get to Alyssa real quick.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 2: Alyssa, you're on with Donna Dee and Vicky Fairchild. Do you have a question for Vicky?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 8: I have somebody that I'm very close to and I'm I'm really struggling to discern the role that this person is to truly be in my life because I have a I love this person very.
Speaker 9: Dearly and I am I I just don't know who if I should have him as a friend or if I need to allow the time for him to go through whatever. Everything that he's going through right now is like I feel that he's my person, and I guess maybe I'm just looking for confirmation of an.
Speaker 3: Adject So this isn't just a diverted yes or no question. The thing is, your heart really knows, and don't you know that some of us just go through different times And sometimes I don't know about you, but I've been through a dark night. And sometimes you can either be with somebody when they're going through things. It's not so much you need to fix them help them, but just to bring your steady, loving presence and give them the support that they need to get through whatever they're going through. And be confident with your own self, know that at your heart level, you know what is right for you. And Don and I were talking beforehand. Sometimes there's these contracts I think we have in relationships and we have to see them through. Other times your heart goes, yeah, I think this is it. I think that I can leave this person. I feel like he has some some I would say, some density around him, like he's confused, trying to figure some things out. And if you give him some space and tell him that he knows what's best for him and hang in there for a while and make sure that it's healthy and loving because you know love always wins.
Speaker 1: Does that help?
Speaker 2: There's also a moment where somebody is looking for you to have their back.
Speaker 1: Alyssa too.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's not given you everything that you're looking for right now, and as time ticks on, you're like, oh, should I should I even wait for this guy to get his stuff together or or you know, or or but it's nice to hear I have your back one thousand percent.
Speaker 1: Take your time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be here if you really feel like giving that to him. If you feel like this, listen, let me ask you something. Do you feel like this guy you said he's your person? Do you feel that in your heart?
Speaker 8: I do, But I'm also at an age to where I'm like, I've been through enough to where it's just like, can I really try? You know where I question? You know, can I truly trust that? And I say, you know, yes, I can. But I also see where he's at, and I know he's in a very dark place and I'll always show up for him. But at the same time, it's just like, but do do I wait for you?
Speaker 9: And you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, are you like how long has he been in a dark place? And Vicky's shaking her head, nod in her head. She's got something to say to you.
Speaker 1: What I could say?
Speaker 2: How long would you say? And then Vicky's got I'm sure a question. Joanne and others. We're going to get to you as well too.
Speaker 8: This darkest phase has been since Midsummer.
Speaker 10: He uh, he.
Speaker 8: Mmm, sorry, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Start crying, but Alissa, can I say something?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: So there's something about the dark night. Let me tell you something about the Dark Knight. It's a real important place to be. The thing about the dark The thing about the Dark Knight is it'll take you to the precipice of your own biggest fear. Once you confront your biggest fear, the rest of your life is going to break open and it'll be so much easier now for me personally, In that dark night, I found the source of all that is just everybody has a different word for that, but I truly feel that the purpose of the Dark Knight is for you to know that higher source. No matter what, you could trust that, no matter what, people will come and go, but there's a source inside your heart space that never has left you, never will And the more you can reflect back that for anyone, but especially for someone that you care for. I wouldn't so much think about it as waiting as being able to show up so fully present in your life that you become the living example and the and the beacon of light that shines the.
Speaker 1: Way from that. Wow, Alyssa, did you get that?
Speaker 8: I did? And I actually have chills as well, because I know he's he is a Christian and he's really working on buttering himself, but he's been going through a lot of turmoil and his mental health is I'll be honest with you, he has TBI and PTSD from Afghanistan and it really has affected a lot of his decisions and reactions that to certain situations within his life to where it's.
Speaker 3: And Alyssa, I want to say something about PTSD. You know, it's really important that people like that get professional help. There are psychologists that specialize in trauma response, and I think that's really really important and if it's appropriate. There are things like emd R that gets deep inside the brain where the trauma is held in the amygdala and the occipital lobe, but there's also the body trauma and the body memory, and these people need a team. I think that you're It's like the role that you play is the love perhaps of his life. But let's get some therapeutic things for him that he absolutely needs. And prayer circles and spiritual community is real important. But also I think the therapeutic is really important in these cases. It's a physiological thing. These are body memories that are held at the cellular level. And as a body worker, I've had a lot of somato emotional release happen on my table. You know it's in your field as well. So if we could find him some help, I think that would be great.
Speaker 1: Alissa, thank you. We're up against the wall.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry we got to take a break, but no, I appreciate it. And I'm just gonna say, you sound like a very strong woman.
Speaker 1: You got this. You'll know, you'll know what to do. You got this.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for the call, Joey, And we're going to get back with you. I'm so sorry that we're not going to get because we got thirty seconds before we have to take a quick break and we'll come back. You will be the first person we answer five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Do you have something that you need to get clear on. Do you have something that's been that's been challenging you give us a call. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. We're with Vicky Fairchild tonight. She's a psychic medium, healer and their voyant and she does speak with people on the other side as well.
Speaker 1: We're gonna possibly get into that and more.
Speaker 2: Ohio State, Larry, are they winning ten something that's now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ohio State is winning. We're gonna come back.
Speaker 2: It's done a d Saturday Night, seven hundred WLW tonight. My guest a very spiritual healer. I can feel her energy from across the table here. Vicky Fairchild, We've already had quite a few callers. Mark Callback, I know you were waiting online. I have to get to Joe Anne. Joeanne, I know you have been waiting for quite some time. Do you have a specific question that you want Vicky' so little clarity from Vicky to you know, I know you've been waiting a while.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for waiting.
Speaker 11: I did have a question, but if she does mediumship, I would like to know if she could.
Speaker 10: I had several.
Speaker 11: Different people this year pass away and I'm wondering if there's atty messages from either one of them. One was my niece and the other one was my brother.
Speaker 3: Joanne. Hi, Yes, nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi, dear. Did you have a particular question that would that you feel that they one of them would have any insight in or do you want to try to get to it another way via your own wisdom?
Speaker 11: Ill, I was we were supposed to get together with my brother. I thought he was getting well and apparently, you know, he wasn't, and he died like the day before we were supposed to get together. So I just didn't know if I guess it was his time to go.
Speaker 3: Maybe can I can we talk about that for a moment, because that's a big subject that you just you just opened up a big subject, right, Yes, I did. And that subject is what happens when we get on the other side, what happens to the people. And I'm going to tell you a couple of experiences, and then I'm gonna ask for his name and I'll try to get it in touch with him. What I have been in situations like in a restaurant where somebody has come up to me and a stranger, right, and I'll be off I'll feel somebody trying to get a message to them. I had a time when I was actually up in Michigan and a woman was in this store and I felt her sister with me, and I felt like her sister was trying to get a message to her. So I politely went up and said, Hi, I know this is going to sound weird, but have you been trying to get in touch with your sister? And so we had a lovely conversation about that. Sometimes when people initially pass over to the other side, there's a time period there where there really into themselves. Actually they're being debriefed about their life, and if there's something unresolved with them with somebody else, that's when usually I'll have a message come through me for them. The message from the other side is always this, They want you to live your best life. They want you to be happy. Anything that needs to be forgiven needs to be forgiven, to be free and to move on. They want you to carry on with your life. It's like they now have their own life on the other side. And what I was told by a mystic and a spiritual teacher of mine years ago, he had three near death experiences and what he said, was he got on the other side, and every time the light asked him how much and how deeply have you loved? And the message was this, there are no accidents. If it's not your time to go, you won't. If it is nothing, I'll hold you here. We have some points of exit that we have choices about at a soul level. So at some point we need to trust your brother's soul and the timing of that. And is there something specific you'd like to ask him? And what is his name?
Speaker 11: By the way, his name was Richard. There really isn't anything specific. I just thought maybe he would have a message of, you know, some sort of a message if I'm doing the right thing with why I'm living my life. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: Does he have children?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: Daughter?
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 3: The message I get is more more about his daughter and that he really feels she needs some support and guidance and looks up to you and would appreciate if you took her, you know, by the hand, and reassured her of her life and to walk the path together as family.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, yeah, I've been to see that.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 1: Was that helpful, Joanne?
Speaker 11: Very helpful?
Speaker 2: Thank you And you were concerned about whether you should be moving or not. Is that what I heard you say?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, I was. I was thinking maybe within like the next year or something. I wasn't sure.
Speaker 3: If it isn't a definite yes, I'd say wait until it's a definite yes and that you're going towards something that you really really want.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, good.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for holding so long, and thanks for the call, Joanne.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 11: Okay, thank you, share you You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Five one three seven four ninety seven thousand. Do you have a question for Vicky Fairchild. It's got to be specific, right, it's it's I'm sure you're gonna ask clarifying questions, but if it's something that you have been wanting clarity on, wanting some some advice, or not being able to figure this out, and you need a little bit of help, give us a call. Five one three seven eight hundred The big one, Vicky, let's talk about because we were really getting into the energy, the collective energy of the human experience. It seems like we've been very divided with politics, and you know, we're not connected because we're working from home and we have cell phones, and you know, social media is really challenging on all of us. What do you see happening in twenty twenty six in the new year of of of of our human energy.
Speaker 1: Is it going to get worse? Is it going to get better? Are we enlightening or you know what's happening?
Speaker 3: I think we're undergoing an evolution of consciousness at a point where humanity has never had before. And I doubt that. My guides tell me all the time that there are finally enough people on this planet that are conscious, aware, awake, positive, and wanting to complete the mission that they came to do. Some people might call them light workers, but we're all here to do something and we have a deep knowing at a soul level. I feel that the darkness has had its time. I think it's going to put up a really good fight, and that the forces of the light, if you will. I mean it sounds like Star Wars, but it really is kind of like that. I mean, I've always wanted to be a Jedi. Who doesn't want to be a Jedi, you know exactly? So I just feel like those of us that keep the most important thing is that we keep our heart open, that we do some really self analysis and self contemplation to bring forth that which we came to do. Look at what your gifts are, look at what your strengths are, take time to really put those to use. I feel like there was a time when the big institutions were dependent. Let's just say it this way. Some people have been dependent on institutions. I see that what's going to happen, If something good's going to happen, it's going to come from each one of us. We can't pass the buck anymore. You can't say that somebody in the government or somebody else besides yourself. I think we need to be proactive. We need to be spiritual warriors, and we need to help each other. We need to love each other. We need to see what is more the same in each other and love each other, because you can't live in fear and love at the same time, and so you have to. I think we're being asked to choose, and a judgment is part of that fear, and so we have to let go of the judgment and not even look. When I look at the collective consciousness, which I've been inside, the collective consciousness, it's sticky, it's gooey. It's dense, and it's real, real, real, real, fear based. And what I was told that there are some souls in there that have chosen to stay in that fear based darkness. They're learning something that's their thing. But those of us that want out, we need to choose it. We need to get out. We need to surround ourselves by really goodness and people, and we need to pick something and action that you're really passionate about. For me, it's animal rights and the environment. So I'm always trying to do what I can in that way. But pick something that you're really passionate about and take an action step for it, and keep on your own evolutionary journey. Look at your shadow, because the way that we're going to get out of the darkness is that we keep working on ourselves.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: I remember Marianne Williamson wrote a speech for Nelson Mandela and she said, we are all more afraid of our light than we are of our darkness. And I think people would rather be unhappy in the in what they're used to and what they know, versus change and grow and go into the unknown, even if they knew it was going to be so exciting and so amazing, and I think it stops a lot of us in growing of like, uh, I mean, you really have to be careful about what you put out into the universe, what you say. If you say I'm never going to succeed or this stuff kind of always happens to me, I'm always you know, failing at something, then that's what you're going to get.
Speaker 1: When you say waking.
Speaker 2: Up the collective human consciousness or human beings individually are waking up? Do you just mean out of the ego or out of the stream of thinking, they're present and have purpose?
Speaker 1: Is that what you mean?
Speaker 3: I think we're waking up at a global level. I think that internationally we're going to see a lot of movement towards community and helping each other out at a level that we never had before. I mean my generation, I grew up in the seventies and so you know, I grew up we were protesting the war and the killing and watching you know, the body bags come and you know, as a young person, that really affected me and I started thinking, why do we have war? Why are we killing each other? Why are we still doing that? And I feel like we're at the edge where people are waking up. I mean, let's look at some of the situations in the world. You know, it's like, no, it's not okay to wipe out a whole people, It's not okay to hoard money to the point where nobody else has access. We all deserve certain things, and I feel that that's the awakening and that we need to help each other more and more.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, and I know that.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a book called Power Versus Force by David R.
Speaker 1: Hawkins. He's a doctor.
Speaker 2: It's a great book on the energy scale of humans and where shame is at the absolute bottom.
Speaker 1: That's like registers at a twenty percent.
Speaker 2: That's where you know people contemplate ending things for themselves and stuff on the top. On the absolute reverse scale of shame, which is the lowest, forgiveness, love, compassion, those are up there in the five six hundred range.
Speaker 1: That's the stuff that you see people.
Speaker 2: We still talk about Jesus and walk the earth in the forgiveness type of energy. How do people shift their energy and their awakenings personally? You think it's a personal thing. It's not going to be an institution doing this. It's going to be on an individual basis that is happening. I do my work, You do your work. Larry, your husband here does his work. What is the work that needs to be done so that we can all move into the longest journey we'll ever take? Gary Zukov says, is from our head to our heart. How can we get to that loving place which feels so connected and so good within ourselves and others?
Speaker 3: I think you need to live a real heart centered life, and I think a lot of us have learned to shut it down because of different things that were said, maybe even as a child, but as we grow as an adult, I think we need to be aware of the inner child that has been wounded and pay attention to those feelings and get some help with it. You know, there's different psychological ways to do regressions and stuff like that, and I talked about EMDR. But from a spiritual standpoint, I find that there's different types of meditation that works with people. You can do just a mindfulness practice, you can do a breath practice. Nature works for me more than anything I can tell you.
Speaker 1: And animals.
Speaker 2: You talked about animal I don't know how anybody can survive without meditating to be honest. It's only because if I go two days without meditating, I feel off. I feel there's there's like a sense of irritability or I'm not as peaceful. No, nowhere near. Let's go to the phones. We're going to get Nancy. Nancy from Cincinnati. Thank you for calling. Do you have a question for Vicky Fairchild?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 14: I'm currently going through a medical issue and I was wondering if my treatment will continue the same as it is now?
Speaker 3: The same as it is now, like from a medical standpoint is me? Are you talking about your medical treatment?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 3: And are you talking about like having any kind of integrative practice with it as well? Are you going allopathic medicine? Is that what we're talking about?
Speaker 14: No, No, I was just wondering if the current treatment that I am on will continue.
Speaker 3: Tell me a little bit more about where you feel it in your body, what's the symptoms that you feel in your body.
Speaker 14: I feel that things are going fine and that they probably will continue.
Speaker 3: Have you ever done like a body scan and did some full body breath work and start talking to your body intelligence? It's really an amazing practice. If you if you yoga and meditation and the kind of body work and the healing work that I do, But I try to help people go inside and we literally work with the intelligence of the body. And that's what I would recommend for you, Like you have your treatment that has has happened medically, but work on your lifestyle and work with your own body intelligence.
Speaker 1: Like what would she say to her body? And what do you need? Seconds?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you body? What do you need? What does healing look like to you? And what can I do to support you to continue to experience vibrant health and well being?
Speaker 1: Okay, Nancy? Does that help? I even say to my body.
Speaker 2: I always talk to my body because I think the more that you are aware of your body, the better you're going to do. And I always say thank you for being so strong and healthy, thank you for always carrying me around and getting me to the places I need to go and the things that I need to do. I honestly feel like body awareness and body conversation is really really important.
Speaker 11: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: I wish you lucky. I wish you lucky your medical journey. Thank you Nancy for calling. Appreciate it. All Right, we're going to come back. We're going to talk about the things that you can control the energy that you that you're walking with and how you can raise your energy level. Coming back with Vicky Fairchild after this break. It is Donna d on seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati, Saturday Night, seven hundred WLW, First of All.
Speaker 1: Ohio State up ten six.
Speaker 2: It's they're getting ready to start this again. Good they're playing in Indiana. That's fun to watch tonight. But tonight we have a special guest. She's a healer, she's a clairvoyant, she's a medium, she does all kinds of work, a psychic and you have been so great to have on the show. Vicky Fairchild, thank you for being here tonight. We've had so many calls. And by the way, if you feel like calling in seven five one three seven nine seven thousand, if you have a specific question for Vicky Fairchild. She has been answering some tough questions about moving and of course we all have these crazy questions about love and are we ever going to find find it? Or should we stay with this person that's in a dark period. You've had some tough questions tonight, give us a call five one three seven for ninety seven thousand. Now when we talk about some of the things maybe people haven't quite heard of, like being living in the collective consciousness and it's mushy and spongy in dense, and I mean, I've never even heard of that stuff either.
Speaker 1: And then body talk.
Speaker 2: We had somebody that was not you know, she was in a healing journey, and you said to talk to her body. Can you go over and Dea I see you, and Steven Moore and Dick I see you. We'll get to you in just a minute. Can you talk about what it means? Because I know that you have been a physical therapist and you get a lot of energy from people just touching their bodies and stuff.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by body talk?
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you an example, personal example. So, I had a disc injury in my low back that gave me some satica, some severe pain down my leg. I did everything I know to do to help it, all the treatments, all the spiritual work, all the physical work, and one day I just got real quiet. I went to my back and I said, what do you need? And I heard a voice literally inside myself, go, You've got to get this off of me. You've got to have the surgery.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Because the nerve is getting weak, and so the disc was was herniated, it was compressing the sidic nerve. So I still even have a little tat of numbness from that and a little weakness from that. But that was like a voice. It was like, you've got to get this off of me. And sometimes it's like when you get real tired. I always call it the two by four technique, when you're run and real fatigued. You know, one day your body'll just say I've had enough, and that's when you get sick. That's when you get a cold. That's when you have to call off work. So it could be as simple as that. Your body starts to run down, it starts to get fatigued. Pain is a really big factor. I think that that we can that we can listen to and.
Speaker 1: Ask questions about asking.
Speaker 2: When you say I got real quiet, what does that mean, I mean I stilled my mind.
Speaker 3: I want to talk to the listeners about the mind for a moment. Okay, there's different aspect of the mind. There's the chit chat that we have, like you know, and we call it the monkey mind. But that's the that's the most superficial part of the mind. The other part of the mind is the unconscious mind, and that's like having a glacier so that there's more of the ice is below the surface than what you see above it. That's your unconscious mind, and there's techniques to get to that that therapists have used for years. But there's also what I would call a bigger consciousness, the great mind. There are many names for that. And when I talked about the collective consciousness, we're very influenced about our surroundings, our culture are whatever beliefs we were brought up with. That's what I'm talking about in the collective mindset. And we're evolving. So the individual we evolve on our own kind of spiral and timing. But as a collective as humanity, think about to the dark ages? Are we better than the dark ages? Do we have more information and how to work with it? I mean, we had look at the things that humanity has been through, from you know, burning witches at this quote witches at the stake, to all the things that as humanity we have done. So some of us are wanting to have a better world, and I feel like the mind is where it starts.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to Steve from Batavia and Dia and Dick on the way. Steve, do a question for Vicky, and I think you It says something about you had an experience with some spirit?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 6: Is there?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Steve, can you hear me?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? What's your question for Vicky?
Speaker 6: Well? I was one asked, well, I'm a Christian everything, and I believe in the Bible. I'm just a basic Christian, you know, and everything. So I stayed in a hotel days in hotel down on Beachmont Avenue, and I stayed there for thirty days, and there was something about that room that was so heavy. I couldnot even be in that room. I would have to stay outside that room, like something very bad happened in that room.
Speaker 1: And you never you'd never fell to anything like this prior.
Speaker 6: Never ever in my life, like pressure, like something really happened bad at that in that hotel room. I've never felt that in my life. It was like total pressure, like I was being suffocated. I would have to leave the room and then it would leave.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: What was your question about that? Steve?
Speaker 6: Bould you believe in demons?
Speaker 3: I would say that there are darker forces that we are that coexist here with us. I have seen dark attachments.
Speaker 6: Something happened in that room, like like a murder or a rapist or a ediphile or something really weird happened. Does that spirit hang around because it just felt like something was heavy.
Speaker 3: I think that what energetically things do linger in spaces. So sometimes I've had people see apparitions, Like I had a client that had somebody hang themselves, you know, like in their house, right, So she kept seeing this. It was an apparition. She kept seeing that happen, and I actually went to her house and helped clear the energy from it.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to ask.
Speaker 2: This was a hotel room, so I mean, Steve has already been you know, long gone from there, but haven't you walked in Because Steve, I've walked into rooms before where I have felt like there was a really weird vibe and I had to get out of there. So I really know what you're talking about. And I don't know what it is. I don't know where the energy is coming from. But all of a sudden, and especially when you said suffocating, because there are times where I was like, whooh, I'm having difficulty breathing in this space. So yeah, I know exactly what you mean, Steve. Thank you so much for the call. I appreciate it. Thank you.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean there's times where there are people feel energy out of the blue. I mean, Steve said he's never had any of this stuff. The more you work on yourself and the more that you are aware of your own energy, I feel like that really supports an awareness of not only your environment but other people when you walk. I mean, obviously the first I started this show tonight telling you how your energy has affected me. And it's light and it's still, and it's calm, and it's quiet and it's present.
Speaker 1: But there's people that I feel.
Speaker 2: Are who have a lot going on in their plate and I want to just wish them well from afar.
Speaker 3: You got it done. And it's like there's I think there's different kinds of feelings that we have. You know, that gut feeling and then there's that intuitive feeling, and then there's that heart feeling. So we have we were born with what we need to be able to feel things. That's survival. When you walk into a place and you go something to wrong here, I've got to get out of here. Yeah, that's instinct and that we're given that I think to reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also like, wow, I'm to be aware of the body even I can. I'm feeling the tingling now of of what Steve was talking about, because that's happened to me before. Let's get to dia Ida from Glenn Dale. Do you have a question?
Speaker 1: Is this my buddy dia Yes, it is Hi.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Do you have a question for VICKI It's good.
Speaker 7: I do well, So I was.
Speaker 15: I've been giving this more thought lately because of just some new family members have three little grandchildren now, and so I've been with my same company or in my same career for the past thirty years, and it's an exceptional career that I get to teach group fitness and I get to sell tennis memberships, and I see a lot of retired people that are able to come to the morning classes play more tennis. And so I'm wondering if you have any prediction or when I should retire, because I work in a place that people come to when they retire, and is my time more valuable to spend with those, you know, grandchildren and family members who may not be around or much longer, and is my time more valuable? So I'm getting to the point I've got a few more years before the official age of retirement. But I'm just being tugged in a few directions that I've never been really tugged before.
Speaker 1: Take this one real quick. You're not going anywhere to that's the first thing retiring. That's my take on it.
Speaker 2: But now I will give it to the professional across the board here.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Because actually this is a very big topic, and we're going to have a friend of mine, Lisa with with some counselors on for retirement on the next Saturday show, So Dia, you're going to want to tune into that. But let's hear what Vicky has to say about this.
Speaker 3: Well, I think retirement as an old phrase in our culture. You know, there was a set time that we were supposed to quote retire. Well then, what so if you're somebody Dia that has loved what you've done, You've been in the fitness, it's brought you joy, You've met all these wonderful people, I would project yourself out in the future. So what does it feel like not doing what you're doing? You know? I would like live your life, like just take some time, like do that little visioning and say, well, what's it going to feel like when I quote stop? And how long? How much longer do I do I have here? And I always tell people start planning what you're going to do afterwards, because there's going to be a big gap there, especially if you had a routine and you had a community. I think it's important that you have something else that you know you are going to want to do after that. And anything that we spend our time on isn't really a waste. We're always learning, we're always growing, and there's always something to be had for it. I'll tell you a story. I had to move my practice. I almost quit my practice, and I kept putting myself in the future about is it time to go? Is it time? Is it time? Is it time? And then I had to just sit with my heart and I imagined not seeing those people anymore, and I got real emotional because they're like, you know, I've been in practice for forty eight years. Some of these people come back to me after thirty years. They become like family. Have these people become like family to you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, So that I'd feel into I'd feel into that, you know, right.
Speaker 15: Okay, that's really good advice because I think my four year old little granddaughter kind of knows me as Dedie at the tennis club, and that would kind of you know, I think she relates to and will benefit from being around where I work as well. So I think that's it just helped me. I want to make sure I may make the right decision because you can't take it back, and I you know, I want to make sure. And it's really good to hear your opinion and get Donna's take on.
Speaker 1: It as well. Well.
Speaker 2: You know you already said your not going anywhere, So make sure to listen next Saturday because it's going to be on retirement. It is a big perfect It is a huge question that so many people have when should I retire? I'm more aligned with Willie Nelson, who said, what am I retiring from? Going to playing music with my friends. I'm always going to teach yoga, I'm always going to do some radio. I'll always have you know, these jobs that I that I absolutely love it and have passion for. So what am I actually retiring?
Speaker 3: And you've been a role model for your grandchildren.
Speaker 15: Yes, exactly, exactly, Okay, I know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Na, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad we helped you out. I'll see you tomorrow in class.
Speaker 15: Okay, perfect.
Speaker 2: So, Vicky, just a quick question on me, like, can you read? Can you give me some advice? I'm surprised I'm even going to ask you this, but because Dia called in, so we're going to talk about breakups in the next segment and then I will reluctantly let you and Larry go.
Speaker 1: But as long as Ohio State is.
Speaker 2: Winning, I think your husband is good in the studio here. I this was a big year for breakups and myself included. And you know I was tough. Breakups are always going to be hard. They're always going to be hard. What do you see happening for me and that kind of love life in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna need a pause and within a year you'll see some excitement coming up.
Speaker 2: I did get a new foster puppy and he's turning out to be the love.
Speaker 1: Of my life.
Speaker 2: Well, I would go with that. Talks are the talks are the past art thing. Okay, Dick, we're gonna come back to you. We got to take a quick break. We do want to talk about again relationships.
Speaker 1: There was a big year about breakups. There's a whole.
Speaker 2: Paper on this, and I wrote it down and for some reason, oh, here it is. There was an article written about it. And the article was talking about how so many myself and many of my friends had breakups in twenty twenty five, and what's happening in twenty twenty six. I'm gonna read what I read and I am very interested to see if you agree with it or not. So when we come back, we're going to talk about breakups and what is going to happen in twenty twenty six in terms of the energy shift for all of us. You'll either agree or not. And Dick, hang on, hang on, We're gonna get to you in just a moment. Uh, Donna D Saturday Night OSU is still winning. Oh no, I'm sorry. Oh okay, that's a bummer. We'll be back with an update on it is thirteen to ten. Sorry, Larry, Indiana is ahead for the first time in the game.
Speaker 1: That's a bummer. We'll be back.
Speaker 2: Dona D seven hundred WLW Cincinnati amazing guest Vicky Fairchild, a medium, a psychic, claravoyant, overall healer. It's been so great having you on the show. This is our last segment. If you have anything that you want to talk to Vicky about a specific question that you have five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred, the big one. If you've been stuck somewhere or you need clarity on something. She has been given some very good advice and even pulling some channels here this uh from tonight, Dick.
Speaker 1: I know you've been waiting for so long.
Speaker 2: I want to get to this article though, real quick because we only have a short amount of time and one break left. So we talked about why there were so many breakups in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: It was an article written about it.
Speaker 2: I myself had a breakup, some family members had breakups, some friends had breakups. The title of the article, Vicky is why are there so many breakups this year? Relationships are collapsing, hearts are awakening, and everything is shifting. Twenty twenty five has been in untangling and a shedding of love out of fear versus truth, and it says that twenty twenty six is going to bring movement, clarity and alignment and truer relationships like more connected out of love versus fear.
Speaker 1: Do you agree with that?
Speaker 3: The worst that come to me when you speak to that is there's a revolution of truth happening. I think people are unwilling to settle anymore for anything less than an off entic, heart based relationship. But isn't it when you look around, people are demanding more information about truth and so in relationships. That's the bottom line is that we have to stand in the center of our truth if something's not working anymore. The more we become courageous and strong and intuitive and honest with ourselves, you'll have to ask yourself, is this still in my highest good? There's a real evolution happening on the planet, I think, and astrologically you could look at it. I have a lot of friends that are really into that, but there's been a big shift.
Speaker 2: So I'm kind of big on intention. I talk about it in my yoga classes all the time, and what I have found out is people have mixed intentions, especially if you randomly are going through you know, heartache and things like that. You want to stay together, but you know that the relationship is over and the stronger intention always wins out.
Speaker 1: So if if you really.
Speaker 2: Want to work it out, but then this other thing knows that it's never going to happen, that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Do you agree? I do?
Speaker 3: And I feel like there comes a time and a relationship where it's run its course and sometimes you just you don't want that to be. You can still have a relationship with somebody, but the nature of the relationship changes and sometimes it's just not good for you, and you know that and you get the courage to really walk away.
Speaker 2: What do you what if you're in a marriage and you have young kids and you feel like, wow, we really have not been getting along, how do you manage that? I mean, I know so many people have. I mean, this has always been so challenging. Do you go to therapy?
Speaker 1: Do you do?
Speaker 2: You start, you know, just doing things kind as loving as you possibly can be and giving it everything you got and then if it still doesn't work, then it's time to leave a relationship.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: I actually asked that question to somebody who I really really really respect. Her name is Ama. She's known as the Hugging Saints. Amma. Yes, and I've had amazing experiences with her. I asked her that question because I was at a precipice myself, and her answer to me was, you have to give it one hundred percent before you leave. So if we know we've given it one hundred percent, you know, the kids are a really complicated thing. Having grown up, I went to my mother and said, why don't you leave? This is dysfunctional when I got old enough to figure it out. Yeah, but little ones, little ones are taken in everything. You know. They're taken in what you say and what you don't say. They're observing and they're actually watching to see how you going to handle this? How do you make amends? How do you negotiate when there's such differences here? So I think that when there's children involved, you know, there's a lot of course, some people don't have the financial security to leave. That has been an issue for a lot of people. So they we stay because we think we're secure, you know. So some people stay because they feel more secure in a relationship than out. Some people just have to be in a relationship, you know, they just go from one person to another. Of the serial relationships. Yeah, I just think it's real important to be honest with yourself, but you have to really get help and make sure that if you leave, that the children have all the support that they need and you know, the professional advice that helps a family get through those kinds.
Speaker 2: Do you know you've given one hundred percent? How do you know that there's nothing left in the tank that is hard?
Speaker 1: How do you know that?
Speaker 6: For me?
Speaker 3: It was a feeling, you know, because I've been through it myself, But it's a feeling. Sometimes it's like the it's run its course.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 3: Some people would call it karma, some people would call it other things. But I feel like some relationships are karmic. Some relationships, if you look at it, if you've heard of twin flames or twin rays or soulmates, sometimes you've just come to work things out. Sometimes you came to have those children and to create a legacy that way. You know, it's hard to look so many years down the way. Boats we're creating whole lineages and ancestral lines, and so sometimes I feel like if we could look back, we'd see why things happen, why we stayed, and why we chose the timing we did to leave.
Speaker 1: Do I need to ask this question? Do you believe in soulmates? Yes?
Speaker 2: I didn't think I had to. Let's get to Mike real quick. Mike from Richmond, Kentucky. Mike, how are.
Speaker 6: You hi, Donna?
Speaker 16: How are you all?
Speaker 1: I'm good. Do you have a question for Vicky Well?
Speaker 16: I do, and this is respectful, But you know, eighty percent of divorces right now, and of course she'll understand that. Gray divorces are the biggest percentage of divorces. But eighty percent of divorces are from women. And I don't think anybody asks men if they're happy in a marriage and give up real fast, but women, if they're not happy, they tend to give up pretty quick, and they've already found somebody else two years ahead of time. Does that make any sense?
Speaker 1: There's a lot in there of Vicky.
Speaker 3: Well, Mike, I probably ask you if you have any experience with that.
Speaker 16: Well, I was married twenty eight years day, they're per seven, and I get surprised after Christmas.
Speaker 3: So that's what I forget.
Speaker 16: So now I'm going to fly in your ointment, is what I'm doing. And I hate to say that, but there is a great divorce and you can look that up.
Speaker 2: I did, and I know what you're talking about, Mike, because seventy's I think it's seventy percent of women do ask for the divorce.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that is, Vicky?
Speaker 3: I wonder sometimes if it's because typically we think that women are more in touch with their emotions and their feelings, and that what I hear from women a lot. I sit in a lot of women's circles, and I've been on you know, in healing environments with people, is that women, when we get together, we talk our emotions out and stuff. And sometimes if you can be in a relationship where you're constantly able to be in communication and communicating that way with what's work and what isn't, what your feelings are and stuff. I think I think that we grew up in a culture where men weren't allowed to have that. I mean, it's different now, but I can tell you that my father was a stoic and that was that generation back in the fifties, you know, And so maybe it's just that we need to give permission for men to have all the emotions and feelings and talk about it and have women give women permission to stay and listen and to be you know, understanding to other sides of it. And I believe in a masculine and feminine qualities within each one of us too.
Speaker 2: Mike, I'm going to give you permission to be emotional right now and talk about your feelings.
Speaker 16: No, I think it's just a weird time period in the past, and I'm going to go back ten or twelve years. Things are kind of flip flopped. Women have almost taken the place of men when it comes to promiscuity. It's almost like men and women switch places.
Speaker 2: This is interesting because I talk to like a lot of the producers around here and my co host Sterling. Guys don't know how to act around women anymore. It's like almost the me too movement stop them from a asking any woman to go out on a date. B. They don't know if they want Do you want me to pick you up? Do you want me to open your car door? Do you want me to Mike, am I Is this sounding familiar?
Speaker 16: Absolutely? Absolutely, they're almost offended. If you go chivalry, you know that's a weird word.
Speaker 2: Well, let me just say my thoughts on this, and then I'm gonna get Vicky's thoughts on it as well. And if there's any way that we can come back to men being men, because I love men to open my car door.
Speaker 1: I like men to be chivalrous. I like men to be men.
Speaker 2: I want I want a strong man in my life, and all.
Speaker 1: Of my women friends like that too.
Speaker 2: I think the me too movement there's an overcorrection that happens sometimes when when something comes out of the surface and women were, you know, had all these inappropriate things happened to them, and they spoke out, but men just didn't know what to do, and now all of a sudden, the over correction happens, and men don't. Men don't know how how women want to behave and shouldn't they just be who they are? Authentic? If you like opening the car door for a woman, do it. What do you think about that, VICKI, I want to talk to Mike for a minute.
Speaker 3: I pick up on you that you're very respectful. Is that right?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? Yes.
Speaker 3: So I feel the most important things that we respect each other and that we express what feels good and not. I I love to be respected and honored and politeness, and I love a compliment. Who doesn't like a compliment? I mean it. The pendulum has swung both ways. Now, I can tell you growing up in nineteen eighties, when I was working at a hospital, I had some situations there that was a me too kind of incident.
Speaker 2: I've had me too moments as well that I don't know any woman past the age of thirty.
Speaker 3: But I took I took care of it myself. I confronted the I confronted him myself, you know. And I think that if we can just keep the lines of communication open and to be honest when you feel hurt, you know, because that's what I feel from that, that you're hurt. And I wish that we didn't have to be so generalizing of things like they we then were separate, separating ourselves. Every human being wants the same thing. We want to be seen, we want to be respected, we want to be loved. That's the that's the bottom line. And if we can do that, I think we have a.
Speaker 2: Much better Well, and listen, it's not the guys, mic, it's not your fault either, for any like they grew up with Animal House, I mean, you know, we grew up with movies that.
Speaker 1: Were the craziest.
Speaker 16: Sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean you know that that's movies reflect a great deal of what people think is correct.
Speaker 1: It's exactly the culture.
Speaker 3: And submission from God. By the way, don't you remember.
Speaker 2: Right, but guys actually thought, you know, looking at people in girls windows who were changing for bed was actually funny.
Speaker 1: And it's not so.
Speaker 2: Like women had to correct that. It took us a long time to get up the.
Speaker 1: Nerve to do it.
Speaker 16: Yeah. Well, it's just like women. Women have to have two things in a marriage and a relationship is emotional security and financial security.
Speaker 1: That not sound right, vickey, that's true.
Speaker 3: But we all need that, right, I think we all need that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but men are a little bit different. That's why we need to I guess my bottom line is we need to respect each other's differences.
Speaker 1: What do men mean?
Speaker 10: Love?
Speaker 16: God? Yeah, you know, love for a guy to open up a door, be a little bit masculine or I mean we're so metro sexual? Is that the word? Or metro? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, And that's okay.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you can look nice with a blazer and put on a cute hat and some funky shoes and look, that's fine. That that's absolutely fine. You can get dressed up. Women liked But but Mike, you said something interesting. You said two things women want? What do men want?
Speaker 16: Respect? And you're getting ready to know the other one. Donna and Dicky you both know the second one.
Speaker 6: Get ready to respect and love?
Speaker 1: No, I love it. That's what we're here for, be honest.
Speaker 16: Well, yeah, you're not to appreciate each other's differences and female and male and go back to bear you know. Uh, we appreciate each other, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I we agree, We agree, Mike, thank you so much for the call. Let me let me just grab Dick real quick. He's been hanging on forever.
Speaker 1: Dick from Dayton. You got a minute. What do you do you have a question for Vicky?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Vicky, that was really nice what you were talking about tonight, because I experienced. I've lived with my mom and dad for a long time and I had to make an adjustment. I retired, you know, and I had to sell the house and my say friend got sick and I couldn't uh I uh you know, and I found it a little rough, but uh I found some friends to be what you guys had good information tonight. And I still can play my music. I take the bus and everything, but uh I, I just try to be friends with everybody at our our hYP radio. But you guys had some really good points tonight. It was really good.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Dick. I appreciate it awesome.
Speaker 2: And I know you've been on for a long time and thanks for being a longtime listener. We really appreciate it. So, Vicky, I hate that we're coming to the end of the hour here. Tell us about how people can get a hold of you. And I know you have a really cool zoom event coming up, so talk about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I just moved my office to Blue ash So if you go to my website light touch pt dot com at l I g h T T O U c h p T dot com. That's the name that I had from my physical therapy practice for a long time. But it does have my phone number on there, which is five one three seven nine two twenty three hundred. You can reach out to me on my email. It's Vick E v E spelled v I c k I E Fairchild f A I R c h I L D at yahoo dot com. And what I'm excited about is this zoom call that I been doing for about four or five years with an intimate group of friends and I'm going to open it up. This call that we have had has been amazing transformation for each other. So if you are interested in that, give me a call. It'll be about an hour and a half. It'll be in the evening, and I'll send out a zoom link and we're going to talk about some high mystical things and get some vibration really high. I do some guided imagery and some meditation, and then we have a discussion afterward and we share our deepest feeling And it's an evolution I think to be able to come together and be intimate with each other in a way that feels safe. So I feel like I create a safe, sacred space for people to enter and that we can ask these deep spiritual questions and support each other on the journey, and so that as a community we can come together.
Speaker 2: I love I love it. Thank you so much for being on the show. Vicky Fairchild. I'm gonna put her information on my Instagram page. Relationship Radio Donna d thank you so much. Thank you, Larry. I know you're watching the game. Yeah, Indiana is still up. We see, we will, We'll come back. Sterling is going to join me in the eleven o'clock hour because we had really interesting conversation on tipping and things like that. So Sterling's going to come back because we had a ton of calls on that and we couldn't get to everything. Donna d Saturday Night, seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Donna.
Speaker 2: Tonight overnight Cold Blow of twenty four, Tomorrow High of thirty four, Big game tomorrow Bills and.
Speaker 1: Bengals and Go Bengals.
Speaker 2: So today it was on three to six doing a doubleheader today and I asked my co host Sterling to jump on with me because we had a really interesting topic that we did not get to any of the phone calls barely. Any of the phone calls could have gone, you know, the whole show with that Sterling.
Speaker 1: How you doing, I'm good? How are you you watching the Ohio State game?
Speaker 10: It was until I started talking to you and it's I mean, you know, it's not going the way i'd like. That's nothing against the hood. Here's I have many friends who wonder Indiana freely, and you know, and good for them.
Speaker 2: We'll just see what happens. We're all watching it. So so we had this caller in. We started talking about tips because there's two stories in the news of servers getting arrested after harassing customers for not tipping.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's sad and frustrating.
Speaker 2: These poor girls that were waiting on giant tables and nobody left them a tip or very very small tip at that got you know, got arrested for harassing these patrons. But then this guy, James called in this afternoon to talk about taking his friend on a bachelor party.
Speaker 1: Well, Sean, let's play the clip. What's up James?
Speaker 13: Hey, guys, I'll the gone good love to hear both your voices. So this happened just you know, ten days ago. It was a Saturday after Thanksgiving and our friend was getting married for the third time. So we thought, hey, no, obviously no bachelor party. That's crazy. But we took them to Twin Peaks, which you know, I love Twin Peaks. I've got good salmon, good beer.
Speaker 1: Fine, you're not throwing them bolt party another, but that's not going to do.
Speaker 10: That's not going to get you the side eye when you say where you've gone compared to some other places where they may or may not wear a cryllic heels.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I'm sorry, I digress.
Speaker 13: Well, all right, so I got to continue my story. So we didn't go off to Vegas, right, We went to Twin Peaks, which is an awesome place. So then some one of the guys there's like, let's go to the strip club. Like we're all like, you know, we're in our fifties. You know, like this, you know, probably doesn't make sense, but bottom line is the entourage went to a strip club. So you get the strip club, and you know, I mean, at this point in my life, I'm kind of uncomfortable as trip clubs.
Speaker 10: But whatever, so.
Speaker 12: We all go and like, all right, the right thing to do.
Speaker 16: I guess this could be his third matchup party.
Speaker 12: Let's get him.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 13: It's called a private dance, a lap dance and a booth or whatever.
Speaker 2: You I knows, we all know. I am, I know, I know, Jay, you go, we'll keep it.
Speaker 1: We won't say anything to anybody.
Speaker 13: So so we pony up the cash and I think Donna you had said, like who carried cash anymore?
Speaker 12: Like good point.
Speaker 13: So but we had some cash and and so.
Speaker 12: So they take the guy in.
Speaker 10: The woman takes the guy.
Speaker 13: Into the booth, and and it was you know again two days after Thanksgiving for approaching the Christmas season, and and so they get done, he gets done whatever, and she's like, hey, how about a tip. He's like, I thought my my friends paid for this. He's like, yeah, but they didn't leave me at tips. Like she's like, I don't have any cash and she's like, but it's the holidays. He even come on, man, so it's like begging for money. And so like I think an assistant manager came out like, now, I mean, we paid what you asked for. We're not giving her a tip, you know, for for for the holidays.
Speaker 1: Not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So, James, that's a that's an interesting story. I love this story because he's right, you pay for a service, and then you know, you think, you think that that's it. You know, she's negotiated the price, they paid it.
Speaker 10: And she didn't have like a swipe to pay. I think that's what's coming like a bar on our wrist.
Speaker 16: Actually said she said, I taken.
Speaker 10: Venmo the phones where I mean, there's so many questions.
Speaker 2: Well, I will say I will say this, that is a tricky situation. And when that happens, it just makes everybody feel uncomfortable. So I think so because tipping is optional and like I like I said, I have been a bartender for years and years and years and a server and I worked for tips for many, many years, and it's important to tip, and I am a huge tipper. But if somebody doesn't automatically give it to you or wants you to have something, you don't need to go and ask for it, you really puts everybody in a real uncomfortable position.
Speaker 10: James appreciate the call. Man's hard to start that dangerous. Let me just say this, that whole not that I know much about. I've had friends in that business right on the pole and in the DJ booth and running club or two here or there. I will say it is based on tips.
Speaker 2: So Sterling, it was a long call and we talked about it a lot. Should people tip even if they don't want to write?
Speaker 1: He clearly didn't on to the girl didn't get the tip? Is it begging? Is it begging? For five?
Speaker 2: One, three, seven, four ninety seven thousand? We had a lot of calls on this earlier. What are your thoughts, Sterling?
Speaker 10: Well, I'm not going to say it was her first of all, you know, tips are supposed to ensure prompt service. I think that's the acronym rate. So the prompt service in that endeavors a whole other animal altogether when it comes to the entertainment with a private room kind of scenario, I guess on it in general, though I don't anyone like, you know, tips are appreciated or in your grill about it. I mean, but you're also in his case, he's in a strip club, so it's kind of it's kind of you know where you're at, you got to know, well, we always talk about, you know, know the room you're you know, and who you're talking to. Yeah, so I mean she's there taking it and shaking it for cash. Come up with some cash, right, But the right thing to do. You paid the man who let you into the room. You did not pay her.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. I didn't understand that part.
Speaker 10: That's the impression that I've gotten and how that works. I don't know all of that business overall, but I just don't like the side eye and the aggressive nature that some of the tipping thing has gotten into. And I think a lot of people are in that place.
Speaker 1: Right, we talked about this today.
Speaker 2: Everybody has, you know, some sort of a tip function. I don't care if it's you know, going to get a coffee, going to get a smoothie, going, you know, going to get.
Speaker 1: Your hair cut.
Speaker 2: I mean everybody is now is now you know, very tip oriented, and we're all used to it. But some of us, you know, I do give tips. I do you know, I've worked for tips. Like we've said, some of it is getting to the point of extreme.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Sure, have you ever paid to have someone leave you alone or to go away aside from the person who's requesting the tip?
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 10: No, I mean here, here's why I asked. Okay, I can go back before Times Square turned into Disneyland and more wholesome, which of course is right in my wheelhouse because I'm naive of the ways of the world.
Speaker 3: Done.
Speaker 10: Yes, I was in New York for a business thing and it was before everything got super gentrified in Times Square, and it was late and we had gone from bar to bar beer and shot beer and shot a lot of Irish pubs, bars, whatever, and then we ended up in an establishment where they shook it for cash. You know, I had to. I was just with the group and it usually you'd say, you know, the you know, the next girl on the stage or whatever. Now coming to the stage and it's a girl. This was this was a woman, and she was working very hard and doing things that it was. It was beyond just on the pole and being social. It was disturbing and I actually gave her money to go away. Everyone was very disturbed. She was very aggressive and she was quite scary. It wasn't a girl that you would hope that would come over and do that. And I paid her to lead instead of to do more.
Speaker 1: I mean she got her tips some way, right, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was a different type of shakedown. And it's Almo.
Speaker 2: Listen, people, people really need to make money in this world. That's how we all live. And if you're you know, in especially in that industry. First of all, you know, when you go to a bar like that, a club like that, you got to have cash. You got to have money to give, because that's what that's all about, that's what making it rain. You know, you have to have so you know the fact that none of us carry cash anymore because everything is you know, Apple pay and everything else.
Speaker 1: You have to you have to be mindful of that.
Speaker 2: But the tipping thing is on another level, and seeing these girls. Like the story that that guy read today about the server that was waiting on ten people and it was a big birthday party and she filled all the drinks and she cut the cake and they left her five to one dollar bills. That's infuriating. That is infuriating.
Speaker 10: Week very weak.
Speaker 2: Well, you you know, you have to understand that even if you don't agree with tips, because that's what those people said, we don't agree in tipping, then then you know, don't go out to dinner and in a service place like that where you have to you have to tip and you have somebody working so hard. That's a big deal for a lot of people. What are your thoughts? Five one, three, seven, four nite seven eight hundred, the Big One.
Speaker 1: We've had a really good show. I don't know if you've.
Speaker 2: Listened to Vicky Fairchild, who just left Sterling on you know, the psychic medium that I had on the show.
Speaker 10: Had you heard any I was hoping that you were not much the game, I mean, not the personal and we spent time together. You don't hate on me, but I had questions and I was a little upset she didn't stay over. Only to know, you know, well, the red signed for. Uh, you know what, will the Bengals beat the Browns? Will they? It will be they make they over the under on that. Well, you know, I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: Well she did.
Speaker 2: She did say that she's picked the Super Bowl winner every year since she started, which has been about I don't know, she said, five or six years.
Speaker 1: And I said, are they How can we prove that?
Speaker 10: By the way, you know what, I say that too, How does anyone know?
Speaker 1: We don't?
Speaker 2: But I did ask her if she saw the Bengals in the Super Bowl, at least in the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: What do you think? She said, not this year?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she said, they're not going to be in the super Bowl this year.
Speaker 10: They were a few a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Right, they made and they made it to Are you talking about playing the Rams?
Speaker 10: Yea yeah. I mean in this situation, you just got to hope that they can string some double us together and maybe, you know, a borough can go up there and upset Allan and all those Bills fans in the in the land where the wind blows across the lake and brings snow if they're expecting tomorrow, and then that's all you can do. I mean Blaine chose Toe. Well, I mean think about I mean seriously, they got an early start and then they were losing, and then he got healthy again, and here we are, So I mean, we wanted him to not start out for four or oh for three, and then we got it in the middle of the whole season there. So I mean it's I think with him in there, they've got a chance. So we'll see what happened. I have been born and bred to live better through lowered expectations, so I'm hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst, of course, which is also my relationship situation.
Speaker 2: But that's a whole See, you could have asked Vicky about it, she said, for me, I asked her about my relationship because it was the year of breakups. It's the year of shedding. It's the year of people not being together just out of fear. People want love.
Speaker 1: And she agreed with that.
Speaker 2: And I said, I broke up with someone this year, what is she see happening? And she said, it's going to take about a year before you find somebody new.
Speaker 10: She just break hearts all over the place.
Speaker 2: Well, this guy, this guy Mike, called in and he was interesting and he was very, very honest.
Speaker 1: He talked about women, Sterling.
Speaker 2: You and I have talked about this a ton of times in terms of how men don't know how to act with women anymore. They don't know should they pull out their chair at dinner, should they open their card door?
Speaker 1: What do they want?
Speaker 2: Ever since the Me Too movement, you haven't seen men step up and you know, ask women for days. They just don't know how to handle women anymore. And we've talked about it. Is there and what Vicky's response was that I absolutely loved is if you're respectful and you like to give respect, then just do what you feel you would want to represent well for yourself.
Speaker 1: If you're respectful, then be respectful, right yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean, think about it if it was your sister, or your mother or your daughter, and how you would hope that they'd be treated. It is a strange world to navigate at this point. But you know, I think the simple thing is no means no. But it's nice to have the woman make the first move and then you know, and that would make life better. I guess you don't want to be like, hey, I thought we were good and then the next thing, you know, you know, there's a problem. You don't be an idiot, a moron or a molester.
Speaker 2: Serling, don't you get signals from women on whether or not.
Speaker 1: You they're into you? Because women want to know go ahead.
Speaker 2: Women ultimately like the man for the most part, like the man to make the first move, or you know, be the man in the relationship.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 17: Can I chime in, well, sure, yeah, I wish you would. I just this has been a fun topic to talk about. I think I think it's such a tricky world to navigate, like you guys were saying, because speaking from my experience I'm twenty five. For those who don't know, I do agree that it is kind of hard to navigate from the standpoint of a man because I feel like we really don't We don't want to be embarrassed. We don't want to be publicly like shamed because you know, everything goes on the internet these days, or it feels like it will. You know, you don't want a girl to call you a creep. That's the biggest thing. So it's it's really tricky in that sense, and I don't really know what to do either. But I think you guys made a great point that you have to do what you would want someone to do to you know, your sister or whoever that you know, any any girl that's related to you, and kind of stick to who you are.
Speaker 10: Yeah, do what you think you should be doing to your sister.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, if someone else.
Speaker 10: I mean, but you basically echoed what I said. But when I heard you say it, I don't want to think about my sister. I don't even have sister, but I mean it sounded weird, like, yeah, I just want you to do it to her like you would my sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: It was not the best phrasing from my end either. I will admit I've.
Speaker 10: Made a career out of saying things in weird ways. We don't worry about it. I was just like, man, that's it is challenging. I felt pretty good about it, and then you made me more nervous.
Speaker 2: Sean is the is the worst thing that you could be called creepy by a girl.
Speaker 17: I think it's a huge blow to a guy's self esteem because I think a lot of the time guys just want to be upfront and honest, and they want direct answers. And when a girl calls you a creep even though you're you might be genuinely trying your best not to be like you are trying to be courteous because like you guys brought up the whole chivalry thing. Like, yes, a lot of women seem to shame that these days, and it's like, what do I do? What's the right move here? It's it's incredibly it can be incredibly frustrating. It's not the same for every woman out there. It's not the same for every guy. It's obviously a person to person experience, but yeah, it is kind of like a minefield nowadays, more so than it's ever been.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Sean McMahon is producing the show and he's twenty five years old. It's tough, I know, at this age with iPhones and social media and things like that, can you even tell at a point, Wait, you're on a date and you're liking her, can you tell if she likes you? It's all in the body language?
Speaker 17: Yeah, it is completely in Honestly, the eyes kind of tend to be the dead giveaway. But it's it's really tough sometimes because I've seen examples online of girls who are like, yeah, if she flicks her hair at you, she likes you. That's a sign I'm supposed to look for that. What are you talking about that? There's no way, I Donna. You mentioned the whole idea of women want men to make the first move. Yeah, I think there has to be a bit of a societal shift. Personally. I think women have to be less afraid to make the first move on a guy, because a lot of the time guys are afraid to make the move nowadays, and guys like confident women just as you know, women like confident men. And I feel like that needs to be brought up a lot, and it's not talked about enough.
Speaker 1: Charlie, you agree with what Sean just said.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it makes all kinds of sense there, I mean absolutely, I mean it. Ever, I mean I like a woman who's like, here, let's go. Yeah, you know I'm digging you because then, you know, yeah, rather than And I've never even thought about the whole calling me a creepy online that never even I've been called so much worse. I can't I might be I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, well, I hope both of you stay around for the next segment because we have to continue this. Sean, you're still in the studio, Sterling, can you hang on for a minute and stay.
Speaker 10: Anything else to do, but spend this time with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, good, all right, we'll be back. We'll continue what guys have to do and what they really want for women in this day and age.
Speaker 1: They want them to make the move. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Donna D seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati, Woo.
Speaker 1: Our last segment of the night. What a fun night it's been here in the.
Speaker 2: iHeart Studio, seven hundred WLW. I am Dona D talking about relationships. We do it a little bit different on Saturday nights, and before the break, we started having an interesting conversation. Sterling, my co host is on the line with us right now, and Sean McMahon producing the show. The three of us started talking about how guys don't really know how to behave around women. And I think it started with the Me Too movement where women were coming out and saying men were, you know, inappropriate here and inappropriate there, and guys just really started to overcorrect and.
Speaker 1: Said, I'm not doing this.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that, I'm not giving her a hug, I'm not touching her, I'm not in any way. I don't want to be looked at as inappropriate at all, Sterling, do you agree with that?
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, I don't want to be considered inappropriate at all.
Speaker 2: No, but do you feel like we've done an over correction? I mean, and we'll we'll get to Sean here too, because he will get to Sean in a minute.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Sterling?
Speaker 10: Look, I've been sort of dumb my whole life when it comes to this. There was a girl that a woman that we had worked together, that not work together, used to hang out. I thought she was not interested. I thought she was incredible and fun and apparent. Then years later we've got together at some sort of reunion thing and she's like, why did you never ask me out? And I'm like, because I didn't think you were interested. She goes, well, we wasted like five years. I'm like what and had no clue. And I've talked to so many dudes, and every there there was at least one of those that most of us guys can say, yeah, I've had a situation like that. I don't know that it's a generational thing. I think that we're dense and most of us don't want to offend, and sometimes we get intimidated especially when it's someone that we you know, are really really interested in sometimes but you know that's that's just me. But I like it. One and one tells me let me know. And the do you guys give off the signals? I mean, you know, eye contact, getting clothes, touchy feely, suggesting you get together and do stuff, you know, inviting you. That's a telltale sign. Usually, well that's that's.
Speaker 1: A giant green flag. If a girl is saying, you know all those things that.
Speaker 2: You just yeah, Sean, you, Sean McMahon, You prefer the girl at this point to make the first move.
Speaker 1: Tell me why.
Speaker 17: I Well, I wouldn't say I prefer that she make the first move.
Speaker 12: I would not hate if she did.
Speaker 17: I would I would love if she did because that would make me feel pretty good about myself. And I again, I don't know that I prefer, but if I'm gonna make the first move, she better respond with a with a good amount of energy that I can be like, oh, okay, she liked the way that I approached her. She's responding well to this, you know, if it's if I go up and I'm getting at my best shot. But it's not clear that she likes it. Yeah, that's where it gets really tricky. So I think you have to give a firm response, like you have to show the other person that you like the attention that you're getting from them, and not just for selfish reasons, but because you are also interested in them and their feelings for you.
Speaker 12: So it is a two way street.
Speaker 17: But yeah, I mean, if a girl came up to me and made the first move, I'm not gonna lie. I'm I'm not gonna turn her away immediately. I'm to be like, oh, this is different.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So that's different from the last caller Mike, which he basically said girls have taken on the role of men in this society right now, where they're the aggressors there, and he doesn't like that. You haven't witnessed that, Sterling. You haven't witnessed that either.
Speaker 10: No, women are strong and they are aggressive and all those things. Yeah, I mean, my observation or hallucination, there is a generational thing. You know, I'm a guy in my fifties and you know dat a woman in her mid thirties to forty, and they are not the same. And that's not a bad thing.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 10: I might want to be held in coddle and they're done and leave me at home, and I you know, that's okay. It used to be me that would leave, But there's a whole other story. Now I just feel used.
Speaker 1: Five seven four nine, seven thousand.
Speaker 2: Sean McMahon, who is producing this show, went to get a caller who's calling in guys too much. Don Yes, you always share way too much, Sterling.
Speaker 10: I should, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We want to know. We want to know, guys.
Speaker 2: And add to the add to the opinions of Sterling and our producer Sean McMahon, guys, do you want a woman to make the first move?
Speaker 1: Is that off putting to you?
Speaker 2: Because sometimes, and you know, Sterling, I am a very strong woman, and I have no problem in in in if I really like somebody, I'm going to let them know that. You really will know whether I like you or not. But I also like the men. The man to make the first move, and that's one of the indicators of of me liking them or not. Right sure, it's one of the indicators of a woman. So Sean just said, basically, if I make the first move and he's using courage to do it, she better be receptive.
Speaker 1: But what if you don't know yet?
Speaker 2: What if?
Speaker 1: What if? What if you think you like Sean?
Speaker 2: What if I think I like Sean and Sean makes the first move and I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not quite there yet. Is it so alarming to.
Speaker 2: The guy that it's it hurts It hurts his heart and he doesn't want to try From there?
Speaker 10: You're asking me, Yes.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you.
Speaker 2: Sean is answering phone. We've got calls coming up long, okay, all right?
Speaker 10: Because I can't see you, and normally I can. I mean, it helps to know, and you don't want to necessarily be in the dark, But you know, I guess the trick is to be able to ask and not be so offended and crushed if they say.
Speaker 1: No, right right, right exactly.
Speaker 10: And that's the thing. People have a fear of rejection. But here's the other side. I mean, you're an attractive woman, right, professional woman, smart woman, and all the fun and all that other stuff, breaking hearts all over the place. But men come out of the woodwork. How how annoying and testering are we to you?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 10: Because why I ask, even if I'm not being flirtacious or hanging around, I get the impression sometimes that younger woman maybe thinking that you're like being creepy even though you're not. So when where is that line for you? Well, not to turn it around, but I'm turning it around.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, here's one here.
Speaker 2: I will I will divulge something because yes, I had a breakup this year. I will talk about it. This is the first time I've ever been on a dating app. So I have gone on a couple of dates lately. And Sandra, we're going to get to you in a minute. When the guy moves so close to me in the chair, that feels a little uncomfortable. So he'll say, you know, get I want to get a little bit closer to you, and I'm not ready for that. That feels a little uncomfortable. Let's get to Sandra from Cleave. Sandra, what do you think about this? Help us figure this out? For uh, this this topic here.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a great grandmother.
Speaker 7: But somebody told me that I didn't have enough education to be somebody like doctor Ruths. But I've read a couple of books of doctor ruth and she said, try a different position. And it seems to me like the golden rule that says do unto others, as you would have them to do unto you. And Solomon, the wisest man who ever lived, he had seven hundred wives and three hundred concubines. And he didn't ask for that specifically. He asked the Lord to give him with him to you know, be the ruler of the people. But along with that, God gave him a lot of extra things. But even having that many wives and concubines get in there, he said, it was all. It was all a vexation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's too much. That's too much on anybody's plate. Yeah, sure, Sandra, thank.
Speaker 2: You so much for the call. I appreciate it. Adding a little bit of how did we get this? And there we go, Sterling? Do you Sterling?
Speaker 1: Are you there? Oh?
Speaker 10: I lot you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 10: God, yeah, you hung up on me for a minute. All I can't.
Speaker 12: For a second.
Speaker 17: That's the technology is full. Well, there he goes. Now he's actually gone.
Speaker 2: I was trying to hang up on Sandra because we were done with the calls.
Speaker 1: Sean, Can you do that for me?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I got it. I think I'll get him back here. There he is right there, all right, Sterling.
Speaker 12: Can you hear us?
Speaker 1: Oh? I can hear you, O, car is good.
Speaker 10: So so you lost me before you lost me. The first time I heard her say, I bounce back and I hear something about being a concubine. What the hell happened?
Speaker 17: She was talking about Solomon, the wisest man that ever lived, and how he had She said, hundreds of concubine. Nobody wants that trust me on that ask for wisdom. And she basically her point was due unto others as you would want them to.
Speaker 12: Do unto you. So basically, treat people the way you want them to.
Speaker 1: And I think it's very good advice.
Speaker 2: But Sean Sterling said something while you were answer calls and things like that, when.
Speaker 1: Because here here's what I heard.
Speaker 2: When you get the courage to say, hey, I'm gonna I want to move forward with this girl.
Speaker 1: We've been on a date all night.
Speaker 2: This is our second maybe it's a second or third date, and you've been dating her and you like her and everything seems mutual, right, But then you go in and move a little bit and whatever that means, hold her hand or ask for another date, or do we want to you know, move go to go, you know, sit sit by yourself somewhere and she doesn't respond accordingly.
Speaker 1: Are you going to be able to not get offended by that? Oh?
Speaker 17: Man, it's tough, because if you're that far into the dating side of the relationship, if you're two or three in and it seemed like things are going well, it definitely is going to sting.
Speaker 12: I think.
Speaker 17: I think I'm at the point in my life where, yeah, I can learn to accept that, and I can learn to say, Okay, maybe this isn't going as well as I thought. I'm gonna go home and I'm going to be pretty bummed about it, and it might take me a little bit of time to get over it. In the moment, it might be hard not to kind of show that emotion because then things can get pretty awkward after that. I haven't I have, Fortunately, I haven't been in that position yet. Yes, but I cannot. I would like to think that I'm mature enough that I could handle that if that were happened to me.
Speaker 1: It's hot. It's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard to be rejected, Sterling. That's what you were talking about earlier.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely it is. And that's for anybody. I mean, I don't I don't care where you are, you know, whether you're back in the dating pool after or being you know, in a committed saying married or otherwise for a long period of time. I've never been married, but I'm a serial monogamoust in long term relationships and that's just one of those things you do. But I will say, uh, women, seemingly confident women will just simply tell you. And when they call you or tell you, you know, hey, I want to come over and it's ten or eleven o'clock at night, you kind of pretty much have an idea as to why you're getting together. Yeah you know, and that's but sometimes you don't know. But it's like, let's let's just be honest here. You know, we've been out for a couple of drinks and you ask me over and it's one thirty. Okay, we know why we're here.
Speaker 12: Yep.
Speaker 1: Usually I I am okay.
Speaker 17: I've had conversations with with girls that I know who they go on dating apps or they're like, oh, there's a cute guy over there. I'm like, listen, men are incredibly simple. You walk up to a guy, you tell him you like, and you tell him he's cute whatever, He's probably gonna respond pretty well.
Speaker 6: To that.
Speaker 17: And I get that women are just as afraid of rejection as men are, but I feel like men, more often than not, are probably going to respond pretty positively to a girl walking up to them because we're not used to having to do that, and like I said, we're incredibly simple. A girl walks up says you're cute, I might get a little scared at first, but I'm I'm gonna get over that.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna be way more scared to go up to bear.
Speaker 17: I'm just saying, man, it's it's scary, but if she comes up to me that that makes me feel a little less intimidated.
Speaker 2: Okay, what would you like her to say she comes up to you? Because here's the thing, Sean, I don't want you and Sterling to go over correct on this because men women want you to be assertive. It's a sign of confidence, it's a sign of courage.
Speaker 1: It's a sign of you.
Speaker 2: Being able to not be offended and get over it quickly, and and and that's all.
Speaker 1: All of that stuff is appealing.
Speaker 2: So I don't want you guys to think that women don't want that. But if a girl came up to you in a bar, what would be something if she said to you that that would be appealing.
Speaker 12: Sterling, you want to go first on this, Hey, what are you doing here?
Speaker 10: I mean I don't that's all you got.
Speaker 1: What are you doing here?
Speaker 2: Sean?
Speaker 5: You go?
Speaker 10: So you said what I would want her to say, or I.
Speaker 2: Want her to say to you? Sean said, if hello?
Speaker 10: I mean, I don't know what are you doing later? I mean what I want her to say?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Don't have anything in particular that I'm looking for necessarily, but I mean, if she's coming over and engaging in conversation, my guess is she's interested, or she wouldn't be coming over to talk. But I don't I don't necessarily have a menu of ideas that.
Speaker 1: I wanted to say less and so much.
Speaker 10: I mean, I mean, Sean, what about you? I mean, do you immediately do you have an idea as to what you want to be hearing from her? I mean, unless you're looking at her already, what.
Speaker 2: Would be what would be cool for her to say if she walked up to If she walked up to me and she just said, Hey, I saw you across the bar, I thought you were cute.
Speaker 12: I just wanted to come say hello, and introduce myself.
Speaker 17: If it was that plain and simple, I'd be like, this is amazing, this is a great start.
Speaker 12: Because I feel like that's probably what the donna. Can you help me with? Is that what women would want? If I walked up and I said that exactly.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say the same thing if any guy and I and they used to do it, used to do it, like I used to have guys come up to me as a tender and would say, would say just those things. Hey, I saw you across the room, you're you're really pretty, and I just wanted to come up and talk to you.
Speaker 1: And that works. It absolutely works.
Speaker 2: And guys don't do that anymore because of the Me Too movement. They don't ask women out. They don't know how to handle women. But I promise you if you went up to a girl and said that, she would be as receptive as you.
Speaker 17: Would be Sean. I think also the other thing, too, is this is the setting. You have to be in the right setting to do that, you know, Like I like, one thing that gets brought up in the dating world is like, oh, should you talk to your gym crush? And I've seen videos about this and people will walk up to girls at the gym and they're like, hey, would you want a guy to ask you out while you're working out?
Speaker 12: And it's so fifty to fifty? So that's setting? Is I just avoid that entirely.
Speaker 1: That is amazing.
Speaker 2: So if you walked up to a girl in the gym setting and you said, listen, I know this is awkward.
Speaker 1: This is awkward.
Speaker 2: I've seen the TikTok videos where it's fifty to fifty, but I have to say, I have to take a shot when I see it, and you are gorgeous? Do you have a boyfriend? Should I leave you alone? Should I never speak to you again?
Speaker 12: Door spotter?
Speaker 1: Right? Do you need a spotter? Because I'm available any What time do you come here? I mean, so you can women love comedy too.
Speaker 2: You can actually joke about it and say, I know this is super absurd and weird and stuff, but like, I don't come across many women that look like you, and I know it's a gym setting and you want to be left alone. But can can Is it okay if I just say that you're pretty? And can we can I get your Instagram? Because even the Instagram, even.
Speaker 1: The Instagram instead of your phone number is way cooler, right.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 17: Does that play into the confidence thing, Like if I ask for a girl's phone number, does that make me seem more confident? Or do you think asking for the Instagram is a bit of a safer play.
Speaker 2: It's a safer play and it and also if you're in the gym where it's already fifty to fifty and women are like, I'm just here to work out. But if you because Sean, you're a good looking guy, if you walked up to a girl that was your equal in terms of looks and age and everything, and you're both working out, I think you would have a very good shot of getting her Instagram and then you message, and then you talk a little bit and then you get her number.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well there is a girl in my gym that is like that, I think.
Speaker 17: So I don't know. Maybe she's out of my league, but I'm here to help you. I've been debating this for weeks, so maybe I don't know. Maybe I've been getting signs from the universe to tray.
Speaker 2: There's one for you. There's one for you. You could have asked Vicky, she was here all night. I can't believe it's time to go. You're gonna shoot me in a minute, Sterling. The big what are you doing for the big game tomorrow? Bengals and Bills. It's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 10: You're gonna sit quietly in the house mine in my own business, just focused at what I'm doing. Here's the one simple thing. If you're out somewhere, though, and if you see a woman and she may or may not be with the guy, let's just say, and she looks like she's not having the best of time to take if you could find like either a napkin or a sugar pack or something like that, you say, drop the zero, get with the hero, and then you give it to her and then you see if she comes back over how that's going. I did do that and it did work out.
Speaker 2: Or Sean, you can do if you want to come on a date with me and leave that guy behind, check this box yes or no. Gosh, Sterling, you are the best. Sean McMahon, thank you so much. Have a great rest of your night. Is Stanade.
Speaker 1: I am out of here.
Speaker 2: Go Bengals, come in for the big win tomorrow and we'll see you next week, right, Sterling, We're on Saturday.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Saturday, I think six to nine, and I'll be on Friday night too, or on Monday night.
Speaker 1: Holy crap, them all over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're all over. So my seven hundred WLW. Thank you so much. Cincinnati,