Speaker 1: War the roses On in Turns Johnny Your Morning Show, Because there is no worse feeling than thinking the person you're with, the person you love, is possibly cheating. And sometimes it's you know, red handed cottom like you know for sure. Sometimes it's that gut feeling that kind of lingers. It doesn't really go away. We try rip off that band aid Hillary, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good Morning.
Speaker 1: I would say just based on the email, yours kind of falls into the gut feeling category. Is that fair? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And I will say my gut's been pretty right.
Speaker 1: Over the year, for sure, no doubt. And so you and duncan have been dating for how long?
Speaker 3: It's like eight months? We yeah, eight months? We met on Hinge.
Speaker 1: Sure, So this is a case where I mean, I guess with the five hundred foot view, there's always been some strange things going on. Maybe now we've had a chance to fully put that together. And it involves his neighbor and his apartment complex. So what's going on with his neighbor.
Speaker 3: So he's got this neighbor, a female neighbor, and Garret. She seems cool and everything, but there's just a level of I don't know, chumminess intimacy that I'm picking up on. That's mid first, I just kind of let it go. But the closer Duncan and I get, the more it's it's bothering me and I'm just seeing things that are making me go, hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we go through some of these I want to get because again, I think when you put the list together, it's a lot. So let's start with the summer. His apartment complex has a pool, and she would say things like don't get me wet or don't splash me like that kind of like.
Speaker 4: Flirting, Oh don't slash me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we hung out a whole lot this summer because it was hot to tell, and it seemed like she was always and and she'd be like, you know, he'd be in the pool and splashing man, She's like, oh, Duncan, don't.
Speaker 1: Get me wet.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah that I kind of do a double take.
Speaker 4: And when you watch last year, yeah, yeah, okay, Like I wouldn't say that to someone's boyfriend. Yes, I only say that if you really were like doing it and I was mean about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then so, h you mentioned there's been times you've gotten to his place and she's already been inside his place, like she's there almost like you're the guest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I've I'll like, we'll have something like, you know, we're gonna cook dinner together or something, and I'll go over there and there she is sitting there like like she owns the place, and I'm like, wait a second, are we having our date or is this so it makes me feel like I'm the third wheel. Oh god, and what's on? And it's just it's awkward, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would say again, of all these things, either she's the most oblivious, goodhired person never or something else. But you mentioned she's texting you before like hey, me and Duncan are going to do X, Y and Z. Do you want to come that? That is yeah, And then.
Speaker 3: I would say that the top or is you know, eight months and we've had like a couple of little getting to know you kind of tifts or whatever. Yeah, And when like we're in the middle of one, like she'll text me and she'll she'll say, well, yeah, you know, I was talking to Duncan. I know you guys are going through something.
Speaker 1: Okay, interjecting yourself like see the question do we know they've never been intimate. They've never he.
Speaker 3: Says they have, so I they can, and so I flat out said, hey, do you guys have a history or is there something going on? And he's like, oh no, no, she's just my neighbor.
Speaker 1: So let's let's do this, Hillary, because you mentioned you haven't seeing him about a week this because of work stuff. So let's do instead doing the roses, we'll call from our country morning show, Utter you go, Morning Bowl Ride. We'll play last person to see him naked, and we'll try again him that way. Okay, Okay, we'll do it. I wore the roses in less than three minutes. An intern Johnny Marsh wore the roses on intern john your morning show. Hillary, I'm gonna recap this quick. There's a lot here. You and Duncan been dating for about eight months, and now looking back, things have kind of been we'd from the jump with his neighbor. It starts in the summer. You get his place to use the pool. She would make jokes like, oh yeah, don't splash me, don't get me wet. There's been times he'd gone to his place, she's already been there, like she's currently hanging out there, which is wild. She's text like, hey, me and your boyfriend go get coffee. You should come. If you guys get in a fight, she'll text you as well. That's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also think we were talking during the break She's tech before, like, hey, I left my hoodie at his place? Can you drop it off for me? Which like that to me, that's mean girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. That's all you guys live in the same building. But that's also no, no, no, I know, I know what I'm saying, like, that's that is herb mean girl because if they live right.
Speaker 1: Like she's letting you know, Hey, I was at your man's place and I took off clothes there and left them there for you to find.
Speaker 4: I live in a very frat housey apartment complex and I have friends that are like in relations serious relationships. I would never go alone to their apartment. That just seems like so crossing a line.
Speaker 1: So Hillary, instead of calling them off from the flowers, let's call from our country morning show alter ego The Morning Bull Ride, and we will off from the cruise Jamaica. If he says, who saw naked last? And we'll do it that way. Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: On one second, list this h on for Duncan. Please, Uh yeah, it's dunk.
Speaker 1: Hey, Duncan, this is tumb belief in the morning bull right can put you in holder quick the show us talk to you in the air. Uh oh yeah, side the morning bull ride rolling a raw hide on your knees, giving you what you please tell me? Louise, my name to my left is I shall be right making your day, shall be right, making my day. It's never once happened. Call you shall be lash giving me a rash into her ride. My gosh, it's Clara Belle raising on the phone. Duncan, is that you? Yeah, beautiful Duncan, Welcome to the morning bull rye brother, listen, we asked something special before you, Dunk. We got somebody in our.
Speaker 4: Secret lace chamber.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The reason Duncan they're in our secrete slace chamber is they told us you are the last person to see the negative vice a verse. And here's the fun thing for you, big d man. If you can tell us who that person is, you guys both win a cruise at Jamaica. Queen, How excited would that be? D But the d in Jamaica you know what I'm saying. Hello, you're saying I can't win the cruise, Dunk. Here's here's the deal. There's somebody in our secret life chamber. They say you saw them naked and they saw you naked. All you gotta do is say their name Destiny's Child. You both win the cruise. Do you understand the rules?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, last first naked?
Speaker 1: Right and one Duncan. Who's in the chamber?
Speaker 2: Gabby?
Speaker 1: What is that? What the Oh my god? You gotta be Yeah? I just knew it. Okay, real, hold on, I don't get before before that, my name is Andre and John. That sausage Rose and war the roses in the show, h Hillary, Is that is Gabby? Her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The neighbor. Yeah, the neighbor said, Duncan. Okay, Dunk, Okay, okay, okay, what Duncan laid ones? Brother? What's what's going on you neighbors?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Wait, I was getting a spring can and she was able to help me. Wait wait, so you both have to be naked for your spray ten and you only get all your clothes?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why couldn't Duncan?
Speaker 1: Why are you getting a spree? Actually it was for it was for her.
Speaker 2: We were about to go uh on a dat and I want to look good.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, it was for who duncan?
Speaker 3: It was for Hillary?
Speaker 1: So how long have you union neighbors been hooking up for? No, I'm look, she's just my friend. But like, how many how many of your friends have you seen naked? I mean, it's too lot of people naked? How many of your friends and body? It's not that big of a deal. So you and air of Hillary saw naked guy and he's saw her naked because they're geting spray hands. That's okay with you. That's how you get a spray can. Yeah, that's not right. Everybody gets naked, dude, that's now that works.
Speaker 4: I've gotten so many spray tands, I promise you.
Speaker 1: I mean, unless you're gonna spend way too much money and then they wear like scrubs of the to like unless hygenic. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: You think I go to a spray chan salon and the woman giving me a spray tant is butt naked.
Speaker 2: No, when you are, when you're at the salon, I know that that's not the way to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shelby's dirty naked, Shelby's poor. Why they do it at all?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, for sure? For sure, Or of the Roses is preticked and possibly edited. Ruguess it permission granted from all participants. It's one and more roses. Go to YMS radio dot com. It's War of the Rose is internshown in Your Morning Show Your Thoughts nine ninety three three eight to text in Tyson's Heather, good morning, Good morning. You heard War of the Roses, Girt, What do you want to say? I absolutely you love when you guys do the morning bull ride. Oh we do to thank you for listening to have a great day, Thank you you too and everything. Celebrity Sauce has her entertainment of port coming next. What you got for us?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you what are in the Golden Globes gift bags?
Speaker 1: Plus you're Olivia Dean tickets hand on intern
Speaker 4: John in Your Morning Show is True and iHeartRadio