Speaker 1: Might be it might be time for freshen up on that one might be nice. I want to hear some of those.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know if Lydia Santoni a new backs of the listener ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, the text you read yesterday, we're so good. I did send them his way. He's working on something.
Speaker 4: Eight four to four Mojo Live. Want to win a brand new car. It's our summer of cars. Cash and Gas twenty eight thousand dollars brand new twenty twenty six suv A Chevy Tracks or twenty thousand dollars from Gordon Chevrolet eight four four six six five six fy four eight in.
Speaker 1: The Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 4: Tra Traffic, I was gonna traic We're going to a traffic No, we'll look at traffic in a little bit.
Speaker 1: We won't. We don't need that. We need the Dirty right now. Okay.
Speaker 3: So, if you are a country music fan, this is huge. Country music is making an impact like never before in history when it comes especially to the Billboard Hot one hundred. For the first time in history, country songs take up all five of the top spots on the Hot one hundred. Thanks to this girl right here, Ellen Langley. She's number one, by the way, the biggest single of twenty twenty six so far. She's in Texas.
Speaker 1: How many weeks has it's been number one?
Speaker 3: It's been Yeah, because I think it's almost record right, twenty ways plus.
Speaker 1: So so with the top go ahead, Lindz, what do you say? You know?
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna say something toss counting top the top songs, this is number one, So this is number one.
Speaker 3: Morgan Walland's brand new song been By now premiering at number two. Yes, Taylor Swift I Knew What I Knew You from the Toy Story five soundtrack contributing, She's now landing at number three in the fourth position the duet by Ella Langley and Morgan Wallen I Can't Love You Anymore. And then coming in at number five is newcomber Stella Lefties Still I think Stella left song Boston.
Speaker 1: She has a great voice.
Speaker 4: By the way, I think Stella Lefty is going to a beat I agree with this.
Speaker 1: Song is going to be the song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's cute. I've seen her do a lot of podcast interviews and she's really good and interview.
Speaker 3: He's going to shoot up the chart.
Speaker 1: She's got a lot of room to grow. I like the way.
Speaker 4: I only think I like it because of the fact that I went to that Morgan wall In concert. It's like I said, when I go to something all of a sudden, become a fan of it, you know, like.
Speaker 2: You get started after your country boot camp thing that you went to.
Speaker 1: That is true. I went to uh the Country Festival.
Speaker 4: I like the fact that the artists love radio, you know, like they actually embrace the idea.
Speaker 1: That they want to be played on the radio. We got to get a country artist on Jingle this year. We do if Lefty for her? Could you imagine I would? That would be so cool. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes people don't like it when these country songs cross over towards towards pop and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you could could consider him a country artist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, jelly Roll Yeah.
Speaker 3: Taking a break for his mental health following his divorce from money XO, he said he is taking a hiatus from performing for at least a year. Made that announcement during a show in Salt Lake City this week, and he said, you know, in a couple of nights, he's going to Colorado Springs and he's doing his last show.
Speaker 1: Quote unquote for a year or two.
Speaker 3: He said he's fixing to take some time off and heal, and he is thanking fans for the opportunity to do so. Fox Sports host Colin Cowherd. Is he the one we met at your Hall of Fame ceremony? He was, Oh, I loved his speech, okay speech last year. So he made an appearance on a podcast over the weekend and he was talking about Tony Romo and what's happening with Tony Romo over on CBS, specifically following his dui ars in Boston. I didn't realize that CBS and Tony Romo are kind of well.
Speaker 4: Tony Romo is the highest button had of their analyst at CBS, and they gave him a monster contract ten year.
Speaker 3: One hundred and eighty million dollars.
Speaker 4: And they did it because Tony Romo is awesome. He would call the plays before the plays would happen. But the rumor is they got tired of his his thing that he was doing. I don't know, well, the rumor is that they think that he's kind of gotten boring.
Speaker 3: Well, as we say, he's he's been criticized for being very lackluster in the booth, and so Colin Cowher just said, even if you have leverage, it's going to create resentment somewhere upstairs. And he said, I've always thought with the CBS execs, they don't defend him quite as quickly. Or when this recent story came out about his DUI r s. For the first two days, he said, nobody from CBS contacted him about it.
Speaker 1: So the rumor is that he has been spend it.
Speaker 4: He will not be the number one guy come this NFL season and JJ Watt's going to be in the booth with Jim Nancy. Yes, I think they're trying to get out of his deals. CBS is in a financial mess right now. They have all the issues with sixty Minutes and their news division, and I think that they know these networks spend so much money on sports, so I wonder if they're looking at this as an opportunity to kind.
Speaker 1: Of like get a little bit of cash. Yeah, light in the cashload. And lastly, this story is crazy.
Speaker 3: If you haven't seen the photo or video, a semi truck overturned and crashed into Pine Lake in the Metro Detroit area, prompting a hazmat response. The crash record yesterday. This was like just before six thirty pm on Pine Lake Road in West Bloomfield. Please say the driver, forty two year old man was traveling along Orchard Lake Road when his semi truck and trailer like the back wheels started spinning on the gravel. He lost control, overturned on its side. This semi truck into the lake. The driver. The police roll up, the driver sitting on top of the semi truck really the lake. When the emergency crews arrived, he suffered a leg contusion. He declined going to the hospital. He's fine. No alcohol or drugs are believed to have been factors in this crash. However, the bad thing is a little bit of fuel leaked into Pine Lake, so the hazmat crew was called out.
Speaker 4: I don't think that these trucks should be going down a street that is that tiny of a strait like they should.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Even driving on my car right there is a little tight that was wild.
Speaker 1: The pictures of that are just insane.
Speaker 3: Miss anything from today, go back and check out the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: This is something in the Dirty on the thirty. This was on our podcast now at Mojo in the morning dot com on a train back to Detroit.
Speaker 4: H country music, by the way, it just seems like it's so simple the right. Am I wrong in saying that? Man, Like it's about, you know, taking a train, hanging at a bar.
Speaker 1: Maybe, although I guess.
Speaker 4: I guess hip hop music can be like about smoking blunts and.
Speaker 1: I don't do that at all.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Kevin, it's too many intricacies, doubling, triple time, come on, I mean, every song escalade. There's a reason why certain songs are promoted because there's a certain lifestyle that's valued and promoted.
Speaker 1: But there are definitely some conscious lyric what's going on? WI you there, Debbie, I'm here. Debbie is a winner.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: If we wrote a country song about her winning?
Speaker 2: Thank you forever?
Speaker 1: Oh thank you Debbie.
Speaker 2: And I've never called, so this is like the first time on.
Speaker 1: Love I love it. I love your cakes, Debbie.
Speaker 4: Debbie, We're going to set you up with a fifty dollars gas card and you're now qualified to win a brand new car or twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Which would you choose?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, my lease is up in three months, So I definitely need.
Speaker 1: A car, okay. Or I could go with the cash and get a used car and pay some bills. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You make that decision when we're out at Gordon Chevrolet on Ford Road, West Amriment in Garden City. It's August, the fourteenth Grand Finale. Okay, you'll be there.
Speaker 2: Wonderful, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you. Hold on one second. We'll be right back with more next.
Speaker 1: If you start a relationship being the other woman, you'll never be the only woman. Another world thing was War of the Roses? Half is it? Line forty in the morning.