Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty.
Speaker 2: Five five six fifty five five six fifty five.
Speaker 1: All right, So Kevin's off the next couple of days.
Speaker 2: He's taking some time off from the show to uh I think, actually, Kevin's the only guy I know. No, he's taking time off because he's got a he got offered a job, another job to do side hustle work.
Speaker 1: The guys only got.
Speaker 3: I asked him yesterday, what are you going to do for the next three days? And he's like, just kind of hang out and chill with Josiah. I'm like, good for you. I think he's em and someday or doing something like that. You can use your time for whatever you want to. He's the only guy I know. He's so who's keeping the three seconds?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm so excited to do it.
Speaker 2: All right, we do me a favor and don't be as harsh as he is or as slow as he is sometimes, Okay, I'll do sometimes He's either one or the other. It depends on if he likes the person that is playing. We've got Laura who is playing here, going for h She's getting closer to double digits.
Speaker 1: Hello, Laura, hell you guys, welcome back. We're doing good.
Speaker 2: Your challenger today from Hazel Park, Michigan, works for Amazon.
Speaker 1: Robert. What's up, Robert? Good morning, Laura, Robert, Robert morning, Robert, good morning. He already said good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm locking you to say now I'm locking you in a sound proof area, Laura. We're going to begin the contest here right now.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Tie always goes to the champion, Robert. Question number one. After her duet with Sabrina Carpenter at Coachella over the weekend, this material material girl said several of her contests or Jesus said several of her costumes that she wore on stage went missing.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Madona? Question number two?
Speaker 2: The CEO of Apple is stepping down after fifteen years on the job. Which of the following times is he? Is he A Tim Cook? Be Tim Allen or c Tim Murphy? Hey?
Speaker 1: Tim Cook? Question number three.
Speaker 2: This Chicken fried singer will be performing the national anthem ahead of the UFC's White House event coming up later this summer.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Zach Brown?
Speaker 1: Question number four?
Speaker 2: Jenna Ortiga was spotted filming this popular Netflix show based off of the Adams Family in Paris this week.
Speaker 1: What's the show called? Is it Wednesday?
Speaker 2: And question number five? Nicole Kidman's daughter Sunday Rose wore a thirteen thousand dollars dress to her prom? Who is Sunday's famous dad? Seconds again, Nicole Kidman's daughter Sunday Rose wore a thirteen thousand dollars dress to her prom? Who is Sunday's famous dad?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Let's bring our champion back from a sound proof Carria, Laura, let me just tell you something before Shannon tells you how many have to get Anna didn't even get a chance to do three to two one because he got he got questions so quick.
Speaker 1: But how did he do four out of five?
Speaker 2: So he was near perfect and impressed and quick with his answers.
Speaker 3: Laura, are you.
Speaker 1: Yes? This is the one time being fast as a man? Is okay? Right?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, Laura, you got to beat four out of five. You can only miss one. Question number one. After her duet with Sabrina Carpenter at Coachella over the weekend, this material material girl said several of her costumes that she wore went missing.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Yes? Question two?
Speaker 2: The CEO of Apple is stepping down after fifteen years on the job. Which of the following Tim's is he a Tim Cook, B, Tim Allen or C Tim Murphy? Three seconds yes like Qushiannon did that. She wrote a question that her dad in the question that was actually good. I like that question all right again? You can only miss one of these questions. Question number three. This Chicken fried singer will be performing the national anthem ahead of the UFC's White House event this summer.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Three seconds?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, three to three getting nervous.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've been nervous. You got this question four.
Speaker 2: Jenna or Tega was spotted filming this popular Netflix show based off of the Adams Family in Paris this week.
Speaker 1: What's the show called? One? Today? You got it?
Speaker 2: Four and a perfect score and a score of five to four to beat Robert Nicole Kidman's daughter Sunday Rose wore a thirteen thousand dollars dressed to her prom Who is Sunday's famous dad?
Speaker 1: Three yeah? Perfect score? Five to four is the final? All I do with will you?
Speaker 2: Will you wa?
Speaker 1: No matter what? Why do you remain me? Nervous today.
Speaker 2: You know what it was all Robert there, man, that's that's our Amazon guy, Robert. Robert, you missed out on it by one Ques. Actually, I guess you wouldn't have gotten in any way. You gotta tie there, you know. Yeah, that was good though. We got a partying gift for you.
Speaker 3: I'm pressed with your pop culture now age Robert took.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Checkers is the sponsor this week. We're going to set you up with a Checkers gift card. Congratulations to your Robert.
Speaker 1: Thank you. So hang on the phone and we'll that for you.
Speaker 2: Laura, you're coming back tomorrow, getting closer and closer to the double digit mark.
Speaker 1: We'll see you then. Have a great day at your school.
Speaker 3: All right, Thanks you guys, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys. Hold on one second, it's Module in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five five five