Speaker 1: Here is your keyword for Sabrina Carpenter for this time. This is the last week we're doing this. We're gonna move on to something else. We got more stuff to give away next week. Right now, though, your chance to go to LA let's take a trip or chance to want a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of our sold out shows, happens now on KDWB Talk. That's the keyword feather. That's feather on our iHeartRadio app. Okay, go do that now. That is your chance to win. And I'll remind you again You're never more than thirty minutes away from the next keyword. It's called an investment of time. If you want to get good at playing the piano, what do you need to do by one? You need to invest the time You need to buy one, that's true, or you can rent one. If you want to become better at pickleball, or you want to become better at singing, what do you need to do invest the time? You want to improve your life. You can sit around and wish and wish and hope and cross your fingers to improve your life. It's probably not going to do you a lot of good or.
Speaker 2: What do you do? You do?
Speaker 3: You do dud, remember you do you can. Wish is a bad word.
Speaker 4: You must do ye.
Speaker 1: And I don't wish I could do anything because wish is a small minded word.
Speaker 4: Don't wish do.
Speaker 1: Do Use that keyword, Mason, use that keyword. The keyword is feather. You can sit around and go God. I wish I had something to look forward to, or you could take action A lot of time in life. It's about taking action. Yeah, you know, you want to get healthy, you go to Snapper, you go to Lithia, or you can sit around and have a HOGYI a hogy, I say, God, I wish I was thin. I wish I was a fit. Hogy sounds good. The meatball is probably like meatballs with.
Speaker 2: On there, like the cheese melted.
Speaker 4: Short one or a long one, Jenny like long figured. All right, I have a little question.
Speaker 1: How would how on a scale of one to ten, how excited would you be to meet where it's up with you Jenny yep, scale of one to ten, How excited would you be to meet Hosier?
Speaker 3: I would be so excited because I love his music.
Speaker 2: He's a tall drink of water. As well. I clumb like a tree.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's not remember from one to ten?
Speaker 1: Oh, sorry, number ten, I'm surprised. Okay, Bailey, you're meeting Hosier. Scale of one to ten, How excited are you?
Speaker 4: Five? Okay? Okay, Vont.
Speaker 5: Also, but I would say three, don't really care.
Speaker 1: Okay, vont You're gonna meet Maya Rudolph.
Speaker 6: Oh, my Roodolf was funny my Rudolf if you don't know. Saturday Night Live seven seven comedy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna list random, slid, totally random celebrities.
Speaker 4: You tell me how excited you'd be Bailey, Yeah, I would say eight for my eight okay, Jenny seven okay.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're gonna meet Lapita and youngo.
Speaker 4: Oh from US.
Speaker 5: Yeah, from a bunch of other things. Go Van also seven.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would say eight again with her, I gotta be I've never seen her in anything.
Speaker 2: I know she's very talented, and that's fine.
Speaker 3: I would say all one like I mean hype because she's so talented.
Speaker 5: But that's it.
Speaker 4: I totally respect that. Okay.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Lawrence, you're gonna meet Jennifer Lawrence. How excited On the scale of one to ten? Would you be to meet Jennifer Lawrence Bailey.
Speaker 5: Nine and nine and a half.
Speaker 4: Okay, not quite a ten though.
Speaker 7: No, because like, if she was somewhere and it was between her and somebody else and somebody else was cooler, I.
Speaker 5: Would go to that person.
Speaker 4: Okay, fair enough, Jenny.
Speaker 3: I think I met a ten with her because she's who would sit at my celebrity dinner table.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so a ten, okay, giving her a two, don't really care. All right, let's do this one, Bailey, You're gonna meet Lebron James. Oh, he's in the next room. You're gonna go over there and say, Hi, get a picture. How excited are you? One to ten.
Speaker 7: One because if had you not pointed him out and said that's Lebron James, I would just think that man's tall.
Speaker 4: I understand that's n five.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, NBA legend.
Speaker 5: But he doesn't do anything for me.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, he's at an aid from me. And my favorite thing about Bailey, one of my favorite things is the fact that when she shoots a basket into the garbage, she goes Lebron and I'm like, Bailey, it's Kobe Kobe.
Speaker 1: And she goes, Okay, here's one Lindsay Vaughn Bailey. You're gonna meet Lindsay Vaughn Olympic gold medal of skiers. She trained at buck Hill, That's where she started skiing. Lindsay Vaughn's in the next room. You're gonna go next door and meet her in a second and get a selfie. How excited are you? One to ten?
Speaker 7: One. I don't know who she is, but I would want to talk to her about being an Olympian. That sounds cool if it was Sunny Lee five okay, but it's not.
Speaker 3: I'd probably be at like a seven with that, just because I like sister too hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fun vaunt.
Speaker 6: I'm with Bailey, it'd probably be a one. I like, as you're honest, You'll be like, I'm gonna fish what I'm gonna do first? She can wait and it's Lindsay Vaughn's like, where is this kid?
Speaker 4: Where is he? Dwayne the Rock Johnson?
Speaker 1: You're gonna get a chance to go in the next room and meet him, get a handshake and a selfie. How excited are you? A scale of one to ten.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say a seven for me because I never really thought he was anything until I saw him in the Jungle Cruise movie and then I was like, he's kind of hot.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jenny, I'm probably around the same as Bailey.
Speaker 5: I'm about eight just because he get introduced me to Kevin Hart, who I love.
Speaker 1: Connor McGregor, mixed martial arts artist and former UFC champion.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 3: I'm at a negative five with that one. Why a huge fan of him?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think he's a great person.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't know anything about him. Okay, bo one one?
Speaker 5: Sorry, Connor.
Speaker 1: All right, you're gonna meet Serena Williams. She's in the next room. You're gonna go next door. She's a big tennis player. How excited are.
Speaker 7: You beyondnest Yep, I'm gonna say a six only because she's an icon.
Speaker 5: But I don't really care about tennis.
Speaker 7: But my friend Katie caps shot okay, cap does love tennis, so I would be like, Hi, my friend Katie Capp loves tennis.
Speaker 5: Okay, three legend and I respect it but does nothing for me.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel the same way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm exactly the same as BoNT You guys, you have all these people walk through the door right after this.
Speaker 1: Bool, Lil nas X, Oh, little las X. You're gonna meet Little las X real name Montero. I believe because I introduced myself one time. He's tall and I said Hi, I'm Davey said I'm Montero, and I'm like, no, you're not your little las X.
Speaker 6: I saw somebody dress up in their Halloween costume this week as the Little nas X walking down the street and the diaper in the boots.
Speaker 4: Oh, it was so funny. Bailey, what you got?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say it eight because again, gay icon love him.
Speaker 6: I'm also gonna say eight just because he just seems like an interesting fellow.
Speaker 4: Okay bear, Jenny, I.
Speaker 3: Think, yeah, like a seven. I think he'd be funny. Yeah, that'd be a fun meet, all right.
Speaker 1: Finally, Billie Eilish is in the next room. You have a chance to meet Billy Eilish. You're gonna go in to get his selfie taken and a little handshake. Jenny, how excited on the scale of one to ten are you to meet Billie Eilish.
Speaker 3: I do like her a lot, so I'd probably say I'm at about an eight point five.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna say a nine for me because she's cool and I'm sure I would.
Speaker 5: Giggle when she talks to me.
Speaker 6: I'd also say it, Billy Eilish in twenty twenty one was fine, pandemic Billy?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: She was just fine?
Speaker 2: Was that when she wore her baggy clothes?
Speaker 6: No, I don't know what she was wearing. I'm just I've seen pictures back in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: Girl, I ever it does. Yeah, I think she's great.
Speaker 7: I just want to touch her hand and then never wash it and be like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: When I say Billy Eilish is fine, what does that mean? She looks the same you just said you drink?
Speaker 5: Whoever? The first person Dave mentioned was that was Bailey, who said that. I did not just say that?
Speaker 4: What you didn't?
Speaker 3: I said that, But you're saying what Bailey just said? She looks the sun Sam Bailey?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like her.
Speaker 7: Dave Rick Moranas on a scale of one to ten, I mean, he's kind of a legend.
Speaker 1: I don't really care for four, you know, I don't. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Them.
Speaker 5: I't care. What about Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 4: Travis Kelcey six, Yeah, that's six point five.
Speaker 5: Dave, what about Pamela Anderson, She's a legend.
Speaker 4: I'd say probably a six.
Speaker 5: Okay, what about Dave Coolier?
Speaker 4: Dave Coolier four.
Speaker 1: I don't get used for celebrities. I'm not a celebrity blanker. I know some people who like jump. When we were doing a show from Hollywood one time, and it was years ago, back in the nineties, and they brought in all these celebrities to do interviews about the new fall season on NBC. Brooks Shields came in the room because she was doing that show suddenly Susan I think it was. And Pat Eberts was the biggest celebrity blanker of all time. He didn't go around the table tomet He went over the table toometer and it was like, man, you are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I mean I would do that if it was like Ryan Gosling. If you're like Ryan Gosling's in the other room and he's made over the table yet, I would punch you out of the way. Yeah, kick down the door. Actually I would just run through the door like a Looney Tune and then you would see like a Bailey's shape in the door.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: To meet Ryan Gosling I would die.
Speaker 2: Let's find out it's Dave start on Kati w B.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see what's going on here. Justin Bieber is not looking to tour anytime soon, which is interesting because that's how they make their money. Now, there's not a lot of money in like you know, music and streaming, but touring and merch is where they make their money.
Speaker 9: Just because I've been touring for so long, just even the idea of touring at this point in my life sounds super daunting. So like you like it, I think I always start out really loving it, and then it always gets to a point where I'm just super burnt out.
Speaker 1: I totally I don't understand it because to me, touring sounds like a whole lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Where are we going today, Oh, San Francisco.
Speaker 1: And then you get to the venue and you do a little sound check, then you go have some pizza, then you like get your wardrobe on, you come out and you're adored, and then afterwards there's a big party backstage, you go to your hotel, you wake up it. I mean, it sounds like a lot of fun, but it's a universal thing. Artists just hate. Touring is such a grind.
Speaker 6: We have to remember Bieber just came back from like not doing anything as the health scares.
Speaker 5: He put out two big albums out of Nowhere.
Speaker 6: Yesterday we covered that he might be putting out more music, So that might just be the vibe he's on right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 2: I mean he's been doing it since on he was like thirteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's totally so I was like, I think.
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean the same thing, but I just think about like how excited I was when I first.
Speaker 2: Started working here and got to do jingle Ball for the first time.
Speaker 3: Like, I was so excited, and I still loved jingle Ball, but it kind of lost its like sex appeal throughout the years of doing it because it was such a long day of working, working, working, and then coming in and working the next morning too. So I crew, I feel like you get on these highs and you love it at first, sure, but then eventually you kind of are like, eh, but I'm tired.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a lot of working.
Speaker 1: We we rarely got to see the acts anyway, because we were backstage and we were like you know, doing meetings and whatever. So yeah, jingle Ball was it was a lot I always liked jingle Ball. It was just such an energetic night. But yeah, doing it every night, like or two nights out of four nights out of the week would.
Speaker 4: Be a grind.
Speaker 2: Carl Rai Jebson is pregnant.
Speaker 3: She just got married about a month ago to her music producer husband, Cole mgn is his name, and they posted a picture on Instagram with the caption, Oh hi baby, So good for them.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to the happy couple.
Speaker 7: You can call her Mama's get it, call me maybe call me mama.
Speaker 1: My dumb jokes Yesterday I told the classic one about the guynecologists that studied in Sydney, and you didn't even crack a smile.
Speaker 3: Funny the first time, but it was just the third time that you did it that it wasn't funny.
Speaker 1: Guys hear about the gynecologists that studied in Sydney.
Speaker 4: No ooh, ooh, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And then you change it to Florence.
Speaker 4: Florence works too, Yeah, it works less.
Speaker 5: I think. I mean, I'm glad you got to go abroad. That's kind of nice.
Speaker 2: Really doesn't get the joked.
Speaker 4: I don't think she gets it.
Speaker 7: No, really, Reese Witherspoon has a theory about modern dating and why it's gone down the toilet. She thinks it's because of the decline of rom com movies and TV shows. She says that rom comms are where we learned social dynamics, and nowadays dudes aren't going up to women in the bar and asking them for their numbers, something that you could learn from a rom com. So that's her theory about it, that, hey, modern dating is bad because rom coms aren't as popular anymore.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you, Reese.
Speaker 1: Thanks Reese, who also thought she was a lawyer because she was in legally blonde.
Speaker 5: Yes, she thinks she's a lawyer.
Speaker 1: Remember that time she's like, do you know when she was drunk and her husband was drunk and she was trying to, like, you know, go after the EUI. People seem to forget about what an a hole she was and I have not forgotten that way.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah, you hold that great.
Speaker 6: Yesterday, Jimmy Fallon helped announce the People's magazine Sexiest Man Alive, People's.
Speaker 5: Sexiest Man Alone.
Speaker 3: Jonathan twenty twenty five just think I'm sort of thrilled that People Magazine have invited.
Speaker 4: Someone in bestow this honor.
Speaker 5: On someone who can really cherish the value of a sexy man. Yes, and Jonathan Bailey plays Fierro in Wicked.
Speaker 4: So teen Vogue is no more.
Speaker 1: The publications being folded into Vogue, and seventy five percent of its staff has been let go. I used to subscribe to all of the young magazines like Young and Modern, Cosmo, No, No, No, about seventeen that was more about but teen Vogue, because you know, we would find out what twenty four year old women or eighteen year old women were thinking about. Yeah, and I always loved Young and Modern. There was a section called say Anything, and it was all about I was at the pool one time and my crush was there and I did a dive for it, and I thought I looked really cool. Then I went and I talked to him. Then I went to the locker room realized I had a big bogger hanging out of my nose. Those those were great Say Anything and that was my favorite part of Young and Modern magazine. God, I can't believe I have admitted that.
Speaker 7: When you said Young and Modern, I was like, I have no idea what that is, but it's why Am magazine and I had I had a subscription to that.
Speaker 4: I did do Wow, Oh my god, that's scary.
Speaker 1: That is scary. All right, that's gonna wrap it up. Good note to wrap it up on the dirt is brought to you by six P one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. And we need to bring this up more often because a lot of people they don't know about The Minnesota Goodbye. It's another fifteen minutes of uncensored fun after the show, and you can go to the iHeartRadio app and just search Minnesota Goodbye. There's an episode every single day Monday through Friday, and it's basically it's your emails and you're asking questions and you being outrageous and you telling us what you want to talk about. And it's called the Minnesota Goodbye. And it's much more unfiltered than the not that the show regularly is filtered, because we pretty much say whatever we want to. But you want a little bit more, there is the Minnesota Goodbye. Check it out on the iHeartRadio