Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo.
Speaker 2: In the morning, Anna was hanging out with some friends and started realizing that things looked a little odd in what was going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, me and my friends are way too close, I realized, because we were all hanging out just watching TV. There's a new show, Double Lives of Suburban Wives, great show if anyone wants to watch it. And one of my friends is feeling around on her leg and then she asks another one. She's like, hey, come here, like I need you to pop this pimple on my butteek, And sure enough, my other friend agreed, and they're laying in the middle of the living room floor popping pimples on butt cheeks. And I'm like, this is too much. We have gotten too close. We've crossed a boundary that I don't want to cross.
Speaker 4: Are these girls?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh so there's no guys in.
Speaker 3: This singing no no, all girls. But yeah, who what do y'all do with your friends that you wouldn't do with anyone else? Granted, they are medical people, so some of them work in dermatology. Some of them are nurses, so they like doing weird things like this. But that's just too t m I for me. I don't want to touch your butt cheek. I don't want to pinch it.
Speaker 2: Facts do uh? Do you do this often? And by the way, uh are you guys all wearing your clothes?
Speaker 1: We pick?
Speaker 3: I mean they pick. I'm not gonna say me because I don't. But like they pick on each other a lot, like pimples and stuff. Like they'll be like, hey, can you get this for me? Like, I just think that's crossing, that's too much.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny that guys don't do this thing and we and we need to be.
Speaker 4: More j I know you listen. Ain't way and hell are you about to play your ass on next?
Speaker 2: Like we if we're hanging out with each other, like we will talk about things and we will tell things, but we don't do things.
Speaker 1: Examples.
Speaker 4: I have a girl, give me an example, what do you mean.
Speaker 2: Like if uh, if you have it? If your back itches, you'll get up and go to the corner wall and have the walls like I would never go Kevin keep to me a favorite. I got a scratch over there. First off, Kevin. If I did that to Kevin Kevin.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, like, Shannon's right there.
Speaker 2: No, But if if it was just us hanging out a bunch of like me, you and Zach were hanging out with each other, Zach would scratch right, Zach, you, you would have no problem.
Speaker 1: Just take off the shirt.
Speaker 2: I gotcha, I under the shirt, anything for you.
Speaker 1: I have a grocer one. They're gonna gag.
Speaker 3: So in college, one of my friends got a tampon stuck up there and she had to have one of our friends pull it out.
Speaker 5: I got my friend.
Speaker 6: Really yeah, absolutely, My friends and I are super close like that, Like we've I feel like people would just shake their heads if they knew some of the stuff that we've all done.
Speaker 1: How common is it to get a tampon, stuff to.
Speaker 5: Double to double up on. It's actually pretty common, is it.
Speaker 6: I feel like a tap into almost everybody.
Speaker 4: You say double love, like you put and then you put.
Speaker 6: Another one in, and then you're like, something smells funky.
Speaker 5: After a while, and then you realize what.
Speaker 2: Somebody a four four mojo live eight four four six six five six five four eight. What is it that you do with your friends that would make some people go like, I mean, you got to be good friends.
Speaker 1: How long have you known these people?
Speaker 7: Time?
Speaker 3: So these are like childhood friends. So yeah, we grew up together. I can't believe guys don't do like help each other out.
Speaker 8: Like, in what way I could need to do sunscreen on your I've never used sunscreened?
Speaker 6: Okay, what if you needed something shaved that you couldn't reach, you wouldn't be like JG.
Speaker 2: Your neck?
Speaker 1: If you want in your next ship?
Speaker 5: What can I read pretend though your lower back you had like a bushy lower back? Would you be like JG, please come home.
Speaker 8: Never anything that I've needed to do, I would absolutely try to do for myself. And if it was anything physical that I couldn't do for myself, it just would never.
Speaker 1: Get done first time. First off, the sunscreen thing, is that really I've been thinking about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because of if you're a guy and you go if you go to the beach together, going to Vegas, if your guy and you don't have anybody to put sunscreen on, would you ask your friends?
Speaker 1: Like that's why the spray stuff was made, and that's why.
Speaker 5: It looks like when you get some burned, idiots just ask each other to do it.
Speaker 1: Guys can't do that.
Speaker 5: I too much. Yeah, Like it doesn't have to be central.
Speaker 2: How about miss how about uh, if you're if you hurt yourself, like if you if you if you like sprain your ankle really bad and you needed a guy too, that's injury related. I would you be okay if a guy picked you up and carried you? Oh tikeyback stop?
Speaker 4: I thought, just armor on the shoulder, like I'm helping me limp to the cars, so.
Speaker 1: We could do that. You wouldn't You wouldn't do a piggyback. I just I guess, sure, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know.
Speaker 5: One of my girlfriends.
Speaker 6: Continuously told us that there was something very interesting about her Christmas, and so finally we were on a girls trip and we were.
Speaker 5: Like, we all need to see this in real life. Yes, and we were like, oh good, she's right and it was not like this big.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just think girls and close girlfriends are so much.
Speaker 2: Why do I picture girls are when you guys are together, are always getting naked for each other or something?
Speaker 1: Is that not how each other is interesting with each other?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like things come up and we.
Speaker 5: Have to, but I also feel totally comfortable be naked.
Speaker 8: Y'all change in front of each other, even on this show, change in front, I do not care. I could never do that with Zach and moch It wouldn't It would never be a time where we would be in the same room and I would just be.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, you know what is is interesting about the girls doing that?
Speaker 2: If I if I knew what Kevin looked like butt naked the whole time that we would be sitting here, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be like thinking about it.
Speaker 4: You know, they couldn't get but like it.
Speaker 2: But but same with like the the girls on the show, Like if you're one of the girls on the show and you like you guys shared that room in Chicago, Shannon with Bianca and Lydia, like you know what their bodies look like naked, and they know yours.
Speaker 1: It's not let's sketch them.
Speaker 3: I don't know, ye when we change in front of each other, it's not like I'm just like looking at Shannon like, oh, look at her take that off.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but you're like going, oh my gosh, you know, look look at look at the nipples, like what.
Speaker 1: Never would I ever say that? Like do you remember have you ever.
Speaker 2: Been with with a Have you guys ever been with a guy with a weird looking penis? Or guys, have you ever been with a with.
Speaker 1: A girl with like.
Speaker 2: Either like that large big old, big old nipples or the vaginas kind of like protruding.
Speaker 1: I love, I know, but I'm saying like it like all of sud but I'm saying, yeah, I'm here for it. What are you ever with? That's my dality?
Speaker 4: What if you ever had a sub and you didn't want allow me?
Speaker 1: Quick question for you?
Speaker 2: That's enough? How did this topic get to that? Hold on a second, Jamie? What's going on? Jamie?
Speaker 7: So, I just got in my car and I've heard I've caught the end of the conversation. I was talking, but I wanted to say, look, me and my friend, people think we're lesbians. Like her family always says that me and her secret lesbians because we're forever together. We always do everything. She grabs my butt, I pinched her boo. You know, whatever you gotta do, you do now you're.
Speaker 1: Doing it just because you guys are such good friends.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: It's not yes, yes, anything, No, we.
Speaker 7: Both have partners. No, so I did.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: So I had another friend that I did kiss. We were drunk and we were just joking and then she ended up coming in closer, but nothing past that. That was one time and one time only.
Speaker 1: Wow, Jamie, thank you for the call. What's up, Teresa.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm back in high school and my daughter was in high school. And now these are ninth or twelfth graders in the choir room. When they were getting dressed for their performance, they take off their street clothes and put on their outfits that they had to have for choir, the boys and the girls, which everybody would change in front of each other.
Speaker 1: Really, the boys were changing.
Speaker 2: Boys and girls, and the parents, like yourself, were not weirded out with the fact that some boys looking at your daughter.
Speaker 9: No, we walk in the parents should walk into the choir room and see this, and it was just normal. I mean, that's that's how they changed their clothes to get ready.
Speaker 5: For the kind of the same in theater.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you had a quick change on the side of the stage, you like tried to be discreet about it.
Speaker 2: If I knew theater was that, I wouldn't join theater, you know what I mean. The idea that you got to like hang out with girls. But that's different though you're focused on something else. You know what I mean, and like you have no other choice. Choir room, It's all like y'all could have win somewhere Eads. I don't know about you, but I think my entire life i'm around another girl. I'm focused on something and it's not usually what I'm supposed to be focused on. All right, Anna, Rob, When are we all invited to hang out with you and the Pimple Poppers