Speaker 1: All right, it is the mojo in the morning show, Lydia. I know she's very busy, but you know what, she has a roof over her head because of me. Okay, call my wife up, Chelsea and I have a problem here. We got another problem. My wife is crazed when it comes to She'll see something on TikTok or Instagram, and when she sees it, she gets so caught up with it and then makes me have to like do some changes in my lifestyle, all because of something that some viral things she ran into or somebody sent her. Chelsea now has a new thing that has become a problem for me. Out of nowhere. Our house is suddenly a take your shoes off at the doorhouse. It wasn't before. I never took my shoes off at the door. I would wear my shoes and walk, you know, all the way to my closet and I would take them off in my bedroom. An what you guy? First, off, mind your own business, it's my house.
Speaker 2: In fact, I'm worried about you, and more poorly, I'm worried about Chelsea.
Speaker 1: She has made it now where my lifestyle has to change so much. I can't flush the toilet with the lid open. I've got to keep the lid closed all the time. Now, I got to keep my shoes at the door, which means I'm not going to wear those same shoes the next day. I've got to, like, I got eight thousand shoes that are just sitting around there. And she's like making me kind of have to do like a bunch of exercise. What's our reasoning? So Chelsea read this Instagram post. Oh, she's on the phone with us right now, so this is good. I'm gonna get her on the phone here with us. She read this Instagram post that she sent to me, and it says one shoe step spreads millions of germs such as poop bacteria onto living space floor. Chelsea, Yeah, do you have your shoes off?
Speaker 3: Of course I do.
Speaker 1: That's bs because I know you put your shoes on and then you walk out the door. You don't put your shoes on at the door.
Speaker 3: They're right by the door, and then I walk out of the house. So I need to tell people, don't take your shoes off. Don't because I felt that was so rude. I was raised in Arizona. We never took our shoes off. That concept was still bi zart of me when I moved here, but I would always respect everyone's rules here and take my shoes off. Guess what new rule, shoes off or stand outside?
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I have to tell you that my lifestyle has gotten worse as I've gotten older. These are supposed to be the times of my life where I'm in the I don't give an f period of my life.
Speaker 4: There is a way to make it better.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: I'm just not going to say.
Speaker 1: Oh is that a I think that was a divorce thread? There?
Speaker 2: You know what's you know what you should get him? Chelsea there? You might have you might have seen this on TikTok as well. But they have these devices where it's almost like a shoe booty and you can put your foot literally with your shoe on inside of the booty and it'll fit around the soles of your foot.
Speaker 1: So, Mojo, if you wanted.
Speaker 2: To, as soon as you come in the house, put one of those little foot condoms on. You can walk to your room or wherever else you want to go, like the thing that the Comcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's like automatic. I have those. Okay, Yeah. I don't let anyone with their shoes in my house.
Speaker 5: I offer them shoe covers though, I say, you don't have to take your shoes off, but I do have shoe covers for you because you are not walking around in my house.
Speaker 3: Goes on, yeah, no, or you can take your shoes off your tongue.
Speaker 1: I don't get this whole thing, the shoes off at the door. I hated going all the time to like friends houses like the lashes, where the lashes like make you take off your shoes and.
Speaker 4: Then make you're not invited.
Speaker 1: Well that is true, by the way. I don't think I've ever been invited over to Samanthas right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, when you think about it, bro, it is dirty, like especially were walking we walking in Eastern Market where the slaughter and stuff.
Speaker 1: I know for a fact, I spit on the street. You walk your dogs, they on the street walking the p and poop. I don't like the idea that you guys are making her look right. I think this is wrong. I want you to do me a favor, and I know this is going to sound really creepy, but can you take a picture of your feet for me? Right now? I want to see what you got on your feet.
Speaker 3: Hey, I just I'm getting ready.
Speaker 4: I just got out of the shower.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 1: Oh great, make a picture for me. You got to get some house shoes, Mojo. I love you, Chelsea, I will talk to you.
Speaker 3: We have the most disgusting shoes that he called howse shoes. So what are they? What are those ones that you wear that look like elf shoes?
Speaker 1: They're Ola La kais or something like that, like.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, they're like a slipper, like a sock like.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, those are Bonabos Banabos grippy socks. No, they do. They look like elf shoes. Look at those things on Bonabos's I think it is no, not Bonabos. What's the sock company called? Is it uh Bambas Bombas the Bombas uh sticky socks or something like that. I think they're called.
Speaker 3: That's funnier thing. But in the house for.
Speaker 1: Her, yeah, they are the They are honestly the greatest things ever. If you're looking for him, they're called men's gripper slipper, the gripper slipper. You got to try those things.
Speaker 3: I'm going to work the time.
Speaker 4: You don't look for him.
Speaker 1: Actually, you're naked coming out of the shower, put on my gripper slippers. That would be a dream come true from me.
Speaker 3: And I just pictures on my feet.
Speaker 1: So hold on a second, know, hold on, guys, I gotta go. Oh look at this, Harry, want to see a picture. There's my wife's feet. Guys, there there they are right there.
Speaker 2: I don't know she said there with the intention that we were going to see she's got great looking feet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, turn.
Speaker 5: The brightness down a little bit so you can see the picture better.
Speaker 1: Oh, turn the brightness down. Okay, hold on, all the guys that want to see my wife's my wife's feet. I feel like you need a moment mode. There's look at those feet.
Speaker 5: Oh Chelsea, you got some nice dogs. They don't even look like that or anything. I got the Jersey Mike subs. But you're look cute, you guys, some cute like a little slider feet.
Speaker 1: We should put's foot next to Chelsea's. Oh lord, wait a second.
Speaker 2: It be like that movie with Danny DeVito and Arnold Swarzenigger.
Speaker 1: Just said that she's got or is he Mike sub feet? Is that what you said? No?
Speaker 5: I do, but I think Chelsea is like cute little sick like sandwich feet like.
Speaker 1: Something that's funny. Oh my gosh, all right, hold on a second real quick. Ellen, are you there, Ellen? What's going on? It's Mojo in the morning. Ellen, Hey, what's up? Ellen?
Speaker 6: I just want to say I agree with Chelsea. You are walking on so much stock. You got spit like people. Still, stuff's not rockets, you name it. You're walking on so much stuff all day long.
Speaker 1: Where are you walking where? You got snot rockets and all the rest of that.
Speaker 6: Stuff every were Oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, hold on, Barb, what's up, Barb. It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: Mojo. There is eggs from the cockroaches and.
Speaker 4: You're building on the bottom of your m You need to take your shoes off at the door.
Speaker 1: The cockroaches, the cocker roaches are on the bottom of your feet. Yeah. Now, the cocker roaches were climbing on the walls in Lydia and Bianca Studio. They weren't on the they weren't.
Speaker 4: On the They're in the building.
Speaker 3: They're in the building.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I remember during COVID when I freaked out for a couple of weeks and I like would make you come in and take your clothes off in the garage before you came in.
Speaker 1: It was insane.
Speaker 3: It was yet zero problem, zero problems because we lied to.
Speaker 1: Our government, lied to us during COVID Naro problem. They said that they said that we had to wash our groceries. You know what I mean? Like that was come on? We all thought that we were we were crazy at that time. What's going on, Susan? What's up?
Speaker 4: Hey? Good morning? Hearing you all and what could come in my house? I'd love to change my rule. However, my husband has an amputated leg, so if he he refused, he won't take a shoes off at the door because he can't walk then as well, So there is no choice. So I don't ask anybody to take off their shoes.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jackson, what are you gonna do? Chelsea? Make him take his nub off at the door if he comes.
Speaker 4: He can have an exception. There's an exception to your rule? Or thank you? Because what you all are talking about sounds super gross and I hate what I'm thinking about now, but it's his I don't think I could get him to change or put a shoe cover on in his home.
Speaker 1: Hey, question for you it is Suzanne right. I called you Susan, but it's Suzanne.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's okay, no worrying.
Speaker 1: Do you ever massage his nub? Oh? My god?
Speaker 4: No, But I have to tell you my girlfriend doesn't understand why I don't. She's totally into it. I totally am not.
Speaker 1: I think it would be so hot if I was, if I had an amputated leg, I would want you to massage my nub. Chese, thank you.
Speaker 4: I've heard it. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Bye, guys, take care of yourself. Bye, all right, can be part of the show. Eight four four Mojo Live eight.
Speaker 3: Four four six sixty five six eight.
Speaker 1: Mojo in the Morning. Hold that second. Asia wants to take it one step further? Asia, what's up? You want to take it one step further?
Speaker 7: Yes, I say, no shoes in the house, and it's a hard no on outside, clothes on your couch, and you'll be it anyone your there feet or your bear behind nobody.
Speaker 1: That's that's facts. That's facts with you. You can't, you can't.
Speaker 2: You cannot come from outside in these environments which will close on and then go lay in your bed with those same clothes.
Speaker 1: You canange it that bro in these environments yes, I'm be outside battling the elements. Get out of here when the last come on.
Speaker 2: You know our studio is not the cleanness when the last time they cleaned these chairs come on?
Speaker 1: Now, be honest, do you know how much laundry I would have to do if I gotta keep on chain jim my clothes like you don't do your laundry anyway?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: All right? Well, thank you Asia, thank you Mine