Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five.
Speaker 2: It's six fifty five five, six fifty five, five, six fifty five, let's go five as six fifty five. War the Roses is coming up here next. Crystal is our reigning champion. You're going for your fifth win in a row. Crystal, your challenger this morning from Detroit is a prep cook. Okay, where are you a cook?
Speaker 1: Tanya? Detroit seventy five Kitchen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, god, I've never been a good Yes, what where'll we going Friday?
Speaker 1: So that's when they got the wallet based That's.
Speaker 2: What I actually, actually, it's every day now. Oh Mark, please race the excitement in this studio. It's like a food truck in Detroit and they have the best food. Really kind of random, and again it's called Detroit seventy five Kitchen.
Speaker 1: I want to say, y'all got one in nov now too? They just new one. Yes, we do. We gotta restaurant, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well, nice to meet you. Crystal is our champ. Say hello to Crystal. Tanya, Hello, Crystal. Hello, I'm gonna lock you up Crystal in a soundproof area. Good luck to both of you, guys. Not that I pick favorites, Tana, You cannot. You cannot pick favorites, Tanya, Here you go. Question number one. A new one dollar coin featuring President Donald Trump's face is currently in production at the US Mint.
Speaker 1: True or false.
Speaker 2: President Thomas Jefferson's face is featured on the one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Bill three seconds true. Question number two.
Speaker 2: The FIFA World Cup halftime show will feature Justin Bieber, Bts, Madonna, and Shakira. What's the name of the cold Play front man who is curating the sho show? Yes?
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Meghan Markle received her first ever Emmy nomination for her Netflix series With Love Meghan. What do the Emmys recognize excellence in.
Speaker 1: Seconds? Ask? Question number four.
Speaker 2: R Kelly is asking President Trump to commute his thirty year prison sentence.
Speaker 1: What is R. Kelly's real first name?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god, horrible asking that one too. And question number five. Happy birthday to Will Ferrell today, it's his birthday. What is the name of the elf, the elf that he plays in the movie Elf?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't know none of these answers. Yes, pass on that one on you. Oh my god, Crystal, she got zero? God, really not even you?
Speaker 2: Don't think they were.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't watch GMZ that much.
Speaker 2: I gotta keep up.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I don't. I don't get any of my questions from TMZ, but the pretty ones always so dumb. Yeah, I know some of them.
Speaker 2: Like this question right here is one anybody could know, but no. Question number one Crystal the New a new one dollar coin featuring President Trump's face, is currently in production at the US Mint. Here's the question, true or false. President Thomas Jefferson's face is featured on the one hundred dollars bill. Uh false? Yes?
Speaker 1: False is correct.
Speaker 2: Benjamin Franklin is on the bill. Thomas jeff per since on the two dollars bill. Question number two. The FIFA World Cup halftime show is going to feature bieber Bts, Madonna and Shakira. What's the name of the cold Play front man who is curating the show?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know that one.
Speaker 2: No, Chris Martin name. Question number three. Meghan Markle received her first ever Emmy nomination for her Netflix series With Love Megan. What do the Emmys recognize excellence in sports? No?
Speaker 1: No, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Emmys are for TV anything that's on televisions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's stays one to nothing. You're still you still win.
Speaker 2: Question number four, R Kelly is, see this makes Tanya feel good. At least she's not you know what I mean. At least you're not getting clobbered here. Question number four R Kelly is asking President Trump to commute his thirty year prison sentence.
Speaker 1: What's R. Kelly's real first name? Robert?
Speaker 2: Yeah. In question number five, happy birthday to Will Ferrell today. What's the name of the elf that he plays in the movie Elf? Oh?
Speaker 1: Buddy? All right, there you go. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I want you to hang on the phone for just one second and we're gonna get your information and Lydia will get you some prizes and we appreciate you for playing. And we're gonna have to try it again. I tried that restaurant. I've never where is it exactly?
Speaker 1: You have done?
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna have to come over and see you. Okay, okay, thank you, all right, thank you. Hang on the phone for just one second and get some information from you. Five f