Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the great American, Welcome this Wednesday afternoon in the tri State. A little bit of rainy. We need a little Wednesday and Thursday. Things are going to be clear on Friday for Halloween, but until then, all hell's breaking loose. Of course, I monitor all the shows so you don't have to. MSNBC is blaming the Republicans, mainly Congressman Warren Davidson, of everything happening bad in the world. You watch the other shows, and basically it's the idea that the Congress has voted to fund food stamps that went down the tubes. Then the Congress voted to fund the military. Democrats didn't like that. And Republicans have offered a one year continuance of the Biden budget and the Democrats don't want that. So what the hell do they want? As Charlie Kirk often said, when the talking ends, that's when violence begins. Joanan, you and I now is Congressman Warren Davidson. I think of the eighth Congressional District and Congressman Davidson. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. So what does the congressman do when nothing's going on? You're out of session, not much happening, and Mike Johnson's called your backs and not called you back. So what do you do if anything, Well.
Speaker 2: It's always an honor to join you and your listeners, Willie and look, it's pretty similar to normal, except you've got less structure to your time. I mean, I'm working on bills with colleagues, working in particular on an outbound investment bill this morning, back and forth with several colleagues and staff.
Speaker 3: I was out in DC last week.
Speaker 2: Met with White House on that and a couple other bills, met with Senators on some of these things. And so you're still doing some of the same kinds of collaboration. In a way, it's you get bigger blocks of time to focus on other bills. So you're trying to make lemonade out of limits I mean, and the limits are handed out by Democrats.
Speaker 3: We've called the votes. The House of Representatives.
Speaker 2: Has voted to fund the government, yes, which is why we're not in session. We're waiting on the Senate and we can't really proceed until they decide how they're going to proceed. And they've offered everything in the world to Democrats. But look, to be fair, Democrats have said, here's our list of demands. It's one and a half trillion dollars worth of stuff they know they're not getting. No, you know, we didn't accidentally defund Usaid. We didn't accidentally turn off their ability to take credit for funding with state dollars but get reimbursed from the federal dollars for funding illegals with Medicaid money. We didn't accidentally. We didn't accidentally do these things. And frankly, they didn't accidentally set expiration dates for the COVID funding on Obamacare. You know, it was a bill that passed with one hundred percent Democrat votes, just like Obamacare did in the first way. And they're just trying to continue the subsidies because Obamacare failed. It isn't affordable, and it doesn't work. It works in fact the way that we've said that it was designed to, which is a poisoned pill to destroy American healthcare and deliver what they want, which is single payer communist healthcare.
Speaker 1: All let's talk about. First of all, I want to have out his issue number two. It Issue number one is snap what's our food stamps? In twenty nineteen, which wasn't exactly. The dark age is twenty nineteen. US government's spend fifty six billion dollars on food stamps in twenty nineteen. Now the number is one hundred and two billion. It is more than doubled in the last five years. Now, I did a little research from the US Budget Office about who gets food stamps. How about this one? Food stamps by ethnicity. Afghans forty five percent, Somali's forty three percent, iraqis thirty five percent, Dominican Caribbean Islanders twenty eight percent, the Native Americans is twenty five percent, Puerto Ricans twenty seven percent, Cubans twenty five percent, Cambodians twenty three percent. Can you smell when I'm cooking? Essentially, may I've raised my hand in the back of the room. The cost of food stamps have more than doubled, and it's the ethnicity of those receiving it. Many here illegally be waiting for a hearing has increased greatly. So when you show up somewhere and you can say I claim refugee status, I want a hearing, the officer will say, well, are you available in the year twenty five two? Yes, I am available. In the meantime, here's your list, your menu of government benefits. We are funding the world. Plus there's a twenty percent factor of waste, fraud and abuse. So if we go back to twenty nineteen levels along with the rate of inflation, we should spend about sixty billion dollars. Instead we spend double that. Why is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean these are things that Democrats designed, and frankly, the unfortunate part is a lot of this is embedded in status quot funding. So this is why Republicans are compromising with status quot funding, because the real policy is we want to go way different than that.
Speaker 3: Now, the big thing that we did.
Speaker 2: Back in the summer was we said, look, if you're able bodied, working age adult, you don't have dependent kids at home, well then you got to go to work eventually, you know, you got to get a job, go to school, volunteer, do something that used to be bipartisan. And frankly, when I pull it in the eighth district, it is bipartisan. But nationally Democrats say, oh, you know, we can't expect that that's totally unreasonable. But knowing full well that exactly what they would do for a friend and family member. I don't know the ethnic breakdown on everybody, but the troubling numbers. I think it's about fifty three percent of the food stafe dollars are going to non citizens, correct, which is crazy, correct, it's crazy correct. So our compassion is bankrupt in our country. And it's to the Democrats that designed this. It's a feature, not a bug. I mean, they designed the invasion of our country and they're mad that we're trying to turn it off. So that's a lot of what this fight is about. And I think, look, in the meantime, there are Americans who need food stamps. They do need the assistance, and it's designed to be there as a safety net because you know, God forbid, anyone could run into a time of trouble or need and then your friends and family are there, of course directly, but you've got a government program that says, yeah, your whole community is there. We don't want you to stay that way. But it's meant to be a hand up, not a snare to trap you in a system of dependence. And so we need to make it work better. But in the meantime, it isn't going to work at all if we don't get the.
Speaker 1: Votes, so you bring it up. Fifty three percent of food stamps go to non citizens, and a good chunk of those. I know for my years working in the Public Defender's office here in Hamilton County that these things are also currency. So if you're issued your EBT card, you issued your so called food stamps, you sell them for fifty cents on the dollar to make money, to make cash. And if it's a ten to twenty percent factor, the cost of foodstamp should be less than half of what it is today. But the media, what doesn't the media cover this the way you and I just did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's rare.
Speaker 2: I mean you'd see like John Stossel or somebody like that would occasionally get the truth out on one of these programming things. But those kind of spots are rare at this point. Main when they did food stamp reform back years ago. Of course, it's been undone since then because the Democrats got in control of their state and undid it. But they put a photo id on food stamps, and they started cracking down on the places that we're doing just what you say. They'll have a conne store or something out there and there'll be you know, a little bit of groceries on the store, but the store isn't designed to sell groceries. It's designed to process EVT cards and fifty cents on the dollar sometimes is optimistic.
Speaker 3: Whatever the I don't know what the black market.
Speaker 2: Rate today is, but I'll bet you Keith favor our auditor is because those are the kinds of things that our auditor goes after in our attorney general in our state. Look, I think our state does a better job than most, but the fraud's real. There's a real black market out there. People are selling them for money. Yeah, and the big big thing is all this inflates grocery prices. So yeah, it's fair to say grocery prices are higher. So if you're going to help somebody, it probably takes more to help them, you know, this year than it did in twenty nineteen. But if you look, you know, specific programs like that where you might have to make some changes. But if you look holistically, if the federal government spent the same money that we spent before COVID, we'd have a balanced budget. We wouldn't even have deficits. And people go, well, you know, we can't do that because inflation. You're like, well, let's go back to what causes inflation. When you do this massive government spending, it's injecting extra money into the economy. And the food stamps is exactly a way. If the market price had to cover the forty one million people what they can afford to pay for groceries, how would groceries not be lower?
Speaker 3: They would be lower.
Speaker 1: Well, an important factor is this that, whether it's food stamps or Obamacare, whatever it might be, when the federal government gets involved, I can guarantee you that the subsidies increase the demand, they raise the prices, causing more inflation. There is a less deductibility and more waste, fraud, abuse, and increase spending that area. It is guaranteed that's going to result. So food stamps will be resolved. So I'd like to ask you this question, since if we took the budget from twenty twenty increased it by inflation, we'd have a balanced budget today. But we're spending about i don't know about forty percent more forty five percent more in the federal government than we spend in twenty twenty with less results. And so instead of reforming the system, even you Republicans keep saying, well, let's keep the same system. We'll kick the can down the road for another year. Well we'll give you the same Biden budget, and the Democrats do won't even vote for that. And so make clear this point. If we spent justin for inflation, the same amount of money we spent in the twenty nineteen twenty twenty cycle, we'd have a balanced budget today, not having to borrow two trillion dollars.
Speaker 2: Is that correct, That's accurate, and that's the kind of agenda that we want to get on. And that's where Russ voted at omb put out the president's budget. And look in the meantime without us taking action, you look at what russ vote is pairing back and what he's saying, Look, we need to furlow these people, and these people need to be at work today. It's going to line up with what the president's budget is. This is the priority, this isn't the priority. And so in a way they've got an open hand. But in the long run, yeah, the people that are at work today will eventually get paid, but but they should get paid today. And that's a bill that we put on the floor in the Senate. Republicans put on the floor in the Senate just to try to break the logjam in the Senate to get to sixty votes, and of course then it would have to come back to the House because it'd be changed, but we would pass it easily. And this is if you're essential enough to be at work this week. Surely the payroll clerk is essential enough to be at work and you can get paid on time. But Democrats voted that down, and you know they don't want to fund the whole government, and then they don't want to park the fund. The paired down quote posential part and the fact that people run into suffering, whether it's because they don't get their paycheck on time, or the food stamps aren't mailed, or contracts aren't being let all these kinds of things that we need for the federal government to do. Catherine Clark, who's the Democrat Whip, one of the senior leaders for Democrats in the House, she says this suffering is part of their leverage, so they know that these are going to be consequences, and they're counting on this in their mind. It's going to make people want to pressure Republicans to fold and concede to this one and a half trillion dollars wish list that isn't going to happen. So they're going to fold. The matter is how long, and so we've offered some alternatives where we could just try to do it purely with Republicans, but this is part of what they want too. They wanted to break the filibuster rule but for Joe Mansion and Kristen Cinemon they would have broken it in the Senate now, and Republicans feel like that's a decent safeguard to make sure that there is some sort of bipartisan consensus in governing the country. Democrats are ready to abandon it, and they want to take They want Republicans to take the blame for breaking it, but they want it broken.
Speaker 1: Well, the Democrats want chaos. Now next year they'll run on a campaign slogan of chaos and democratic behavior calls to chaos, and I think many Americans don't understand that fact. A little bit of statistics indicate that one hundred and sixty million Americans rely upon employee are sponsored insurance you have medical care. And according to that number, on hundred and six million Americans like here here at the Death Star. iHeartMedia. Most of our employees are on employer sponsored plans, and those on employer sponsored plans say seventy five percent of Americans say their coverage they receive through their employer is acceptable. It's not the best, not the worst, but it's acceptable. Twenty two million Americans are on Obamacare, and those individuals get subsidies in the government directly and indirectly. I want to talk about Marjorie Taylor Green, MTG. She makes about two hundred and twenty five thousand dollars a year. The great bulk of that income comes through her job as a US congressman in Georgia, about twenty five thousand. She has three children. She gets Obamacare subsidies. Can you tell me why someone making about a quarter million dollars a year has the federal government paying part of their premium? Can you tell me that?
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing. They don't ever publish it.
Speaker 2: Everyone says Republicans should or Congress should have the same healthcare as everyone else. Well, if we did that, we'd have employer sponsored care, and that's used to be how Congress work. We had the same health care plan that federal employees do you know you're employer. Federal government employees, not just Congress had essentially the same benefits plan. But back when they were pushing Obamacare through, they said, oh well, then Congress should have Obamacare. So we are on the DC Health Exchange. And I will tell you, look, I had better health care at the small business in manufacturing, and it was a pain in the butt. The health care system is broken, but Obamacare is breaking it worse because it was designed to do that. And yes, Congress is suffering under Obamacare. It isn't the greatest. We got a high deductible plan six thousand dollars on top of premiums that are on average about four or five hundred dollars a month more than what we would be paying for the same kind of plan as a federal employee. Make it make sense.
Speaker 1: Well, according to the study, I see that if you're a family of four. Hardly anybody's a family of four anymore. But if you're a family of four, you have to spend approximately twenty seven thousand dollars a year with deductibilities before you get any coverage at all. Twenty seven thousand is five or six thousand dollars per person. A family of four indicates about twenty twenty five twenty six thousand before anything kicks in. How's that a good plan? It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not a good plan. It's not a good plan. And look, I was talking with a financial advisor back years ago and it was probably I don't know, four or five years after Obamacare passed, and he goes, why don't you have why don't you have health insurance companies as an ETF? And I go, I really don't know. I haven't really looked at this closely. And he goes, he goes, well, you need to add that, because here's how they're going and if you look at their share price, it's been almost vertical, just like health insurance costs.
Speaker 3: So the health.
Speaker 2: Insurance companies are making amend and that's who these subsidies are going to in their COVID subsidies. So the plus up the Democrats. They couldn't make them permanent. They didn't have the votes to do it on a party line basis when they did it back in twenty twenty one, So they made them so they expire, and because they couldn't even get it across the finish line, so now they want Republicans to deliver what they failed to do in their own right.
Speaker 3: But this was for a pandemic.
Speaker 2: Press release wise, but on the back end, it was just basically the extortion money to pis say to the health insurance companies, hey, if we give you this straight pipe of extra cash, will you hold the.
Speaker 3: Premiums down a little bit?
Speaker 2: And that's essentially the play now, and the insurance companies are cooperating with it. They're starting to mail out notices to say, oh, you know, if you don't pay the protection money, your premiums are going to double.
Speaker 1: So this is money directly from the taxpayer into the pockets of Obamacare insurance companies. We all know the big three or four names, and they get a direct pipeline of money from the Congress every year in order to encourage the insurance companies to hold down the premium increases that Tony Bender pays for as a taxpayer.
Speaker 2: That's the plan that you're starting to catch on to what Obamacare is about and what these.
Speaker 3: Subsidies are for.
Speaker 2: And it's just absolutely crazy, and so Republicans aren't going to go along with it. And in part to make sure that Republicans don't go along with it. Speaker Johnsonson, just stay out of town. Don't be compromising with these guys, because we usually have you know, maybe what President Trump is called pannikins that will run to the mics and be ready to compromise with Democrats at a whim and say no, no, we're not for this. Don't change your principles here. There are things that we do agree on and we can work together, but we're not gonna work. There's never been a Republican vote for Obamacare. I mean, McCain famously failed to get rid of it right, but he didn't vote for it. And now they want, for the first time ever, Republicans to run out and say, oh, we can't wait to do more obamacareh the crazy position.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. The great majority of us receive healthcare through our employers, and most of us like it. Government controlled healthcare means less choice, high deductibilities, less comp petition, and lower quality, which is the heart and soul of the democratic approach to legislation. Write those four things down. So many other issues, so little time. But Warren Davidson, Congressman, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and we'll see what happens. But don't cave, don't give in, don't listen to Marjorie Taylor Green. Let's have assystem based upon laws of supply and demand. Got lower premiums, better quality, get rid of Obamacare. It stinks. Congressman, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And you're a great American. Thank you always an honor. GeV bless you and all your listeners. God bless America. News coming up, you're home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred Wow. Dave Keaton, Hit the music, Hit the music. A broadcast journey begins again today. I want to thank Warren Davidson for coming on. By the way, according to Jeff Beckham, he had a whole in one his third and so in addition to representing well the constituents of the eighth Congressional District, I guess Warren Davidson is a pretty good golfer, but that's a secondary matter. He talks about the reality and something good happened about ten minutes ago. I monitor all the media events and all the media, so you don't have to. I'm like your source. And CNN just flashed up a poll at noon since the shutdown began orchestrated by liberal Democrats, not by the way, Charlie Luken, not John Cranley Democrats, not Bobby Stern, traditional Democrats, for other the left wing of zo Ron Mamdani Democrats. These are the Marxist communist Democrats. That the rating and generally speaking of Republicans has gone up six points. Can I underline that for a moment in the last thirty days since the Democratic engineered shutdown for political purposes has occurred, that the American people are starting to figure it out now. A lot of it has to do with the fact that media is dispersed. It used to be in the good old days, which, by the way, whenever that good, but they were certainly old. One head of very few outlets get their media attentions, get their political persuasions, get their news from. Today it's different, whether it's social media, whether it's Charlie Kirk, or whether it's talk radio or podcast. You don't rely upon CBSNBC, ABC and NPR to get information through a liberal screen which has become Marxist. Now you can actually gain information through other ways. And because of that, and I have a guest coming up later from the Media Research Center Tim Graham to talk about it, that things are different today because more and more Americans are politically adroit. More and more Americans get information not from the mainstream media, which is a left wing Marxist screen, but rather through people like me and I'm normal and I can tell you what's going on. And that's why six percent of the American people, according to CNN the Clinton News Network, say that their standing of Republicans has increased the past thirty days and not decreased. So it's all not working. All of a sudden. The Democrats are figuring it out. They could become the weak party, in which case the Republicans another third party will arise, which are traditional working class Americans who have a political viewpoint and that right now, your home is right here on seven hundred WLW and talk radio with people like me, and of course Buck and John Hannity and the great one, Mark Levin, etc. Were the ones giving the objective information upon which you can base an informed decision. It's right here, which is why the Democrats soon will collapse. Write that down. The Democrats, liberal Democrats, the Marxist Democrats, will collapse. The other day, on an interview, locally in Boston, Massachusetts, Congressman Kathleen Clark, who by the way, is third in control of the House of Representatives, a far left winger by the way in Massachusetts, said that was asked a question, why don't you just accept the offer of continuing the Biden spending programs, which is what the republic which is what the Republicans said to do, just continue spending at those levels. I disagree with that. I understand Thomas Massey's approach. I like Thomas Massey of Northern Kentucky. I like Senator Ran Paul who said, we can't live like this. We can't keep spending two trillion dollars in borrowing that money every year. We can't afford it. But the majority of the Republicans said, okay, let's continue the Biden spending which was established on September thirty, twenty twenty four. Someone did that Biden had no idea what he was doing, so they said, okay, you win, let's continue the government spending. Originally it was till into December. Then it was okay, continue it for one year and we'll work on all these spending problems. The Democrats said no to that. They don't want to continue Biden's spending. They want to increase biden spending. What does the media report that to you? Absolutely not. It doesn't fit all the news. That fits the Life ad buyas they report. Otherwise they don't report it. But Kathleen Clark, one of the leaders of the House, said that they want to inflict as much pain as possible in order to have the people arise and accept the Democratic position.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: In the past, that generally worked, right, the Republicans were the one the ones who wanted to change things, and the Democrats wanted the status quo. Here we are now now the Republicans want to maintain the status quo and the Democrats want to inflict pain upon you, which is why it makes no sense to have this argument about SNAP benefits. I touched on this with the Great Warren Davidson. I pointed out that fifty percent or more of SNAP benefits do not go to Americans. They go to shall I use the term foreigners or illegals that are here how illegally, and there's a large black market and trafficking benefits the EBD card for fifty cents on the dollar. Massive fraud is happening it has to be happening in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, which wasn't exactly a long time ago. Five years this not program was fifty four billion dollars. Now it's well over one hundred billion in growing because of the massive fraud. Now, look like you, I would assume you care deeply about Americans who are hungry, That Americans have difficulty making ends meet, and they got to be fed. That's why facilities like the Free Store Food Bank and the birch Raiber is such a great idea, because these are individuals who show up and they know who they are, they look them in the eye, and they give them food. This is not a government program, just the opposite. And because Kroger is headquartered in Cincinnati, Kroger donates every year tens of millions of dollars of free produce and free food to the Free Store Food Bank. It benefits Kroger. Number one, they take a tax deduction, and number two two it's the right thing to do. I'm a practicing Roman Catholic who attends Saint Gertrude's in Madeira. I love that church. I love what Father John Paul Walker is doing. It's a Saint Gertrudes. I love that place. In fact, the Vice President attends every now and then, not often, but he does, and we are taught, and I certainly believe to help those that are needy, absolutely one hundred percent, whether it's giving of cash, whether it's sponsoring events, whether it's raising money through charity events of one type or another, or whether it's direct communication from one to another. The free store food bank is a great idea, and it works. It's a different thing for you to work. Fill out your taxes, send a check directly in directly to Washington, d C. Have the federal government take their cut, develop SNAP programs, and then send the money back to the states. The States administer the program, but the Feds pay for it. And there's been knowledge of great waste, fraud, and abuse in the SNAP program. Now compared to a budget of almost seven trillion dollars, is not much money. It's probably about a one point five percent is not a bunch of dope, but still still it's a lot of money. So I did just a little bit of research on it that I shared, of course with the Great Warren Davidson. If America right now, adjusted for inflation, had the same federal government spending as we had in October of twenty nineteen to October of twenty twenty, the same government spending, the same programs, the same funding of waste, fraud and abuse, adjusted upwards for inflation. Right now, we would have a balanced budget in twenty twenty five. We would not borrow two trillion dollars. We wouldn't borrow about what six billion dollars a day because of what Biden did to this economy and those around him, what they did to this economy is despicable in so many ways. Of course, Biden was not in charge. Those around him were in charge. And so the OMB put out little analysis of the percentage of US households by ethnicity getting SNAP benefits. This is one of three or four government programs easy to sign up for. If you're an Afghan immigrant, great majority you're illegal. Forty five percent gets SNAP. Somali's forty two percent, iraqis thirty four percent, Dominican Caribbean types forty percent. Hey, how about Native Americans? How about this number? Twenty five percent of Americans get SNAPPED, seventy five percent are not Americans. Go down the list. Cuban is twenty five percent, Cambodian twenty three percent, Pacific Islander twenty one percent. Down the list, Bangladesh eighteen percent. It is a government program ripe with waste, fraud and abuse. And the Republicans said to the Democrats, okay, okay, let's keep it going at the same spending levels with all the waste, fraud and abuse in the cheating Democrats said, no, we want more, We want a lot more. Plus, I have a list here of other federal government programs about to be affected by the so called shutdown. The CNN calls them the four crucial safety net programs are in danger. Number one is food stamps, which allegedly feeds about forty five million Americans every month, have three fourths of which are not Americans. And Secondly, they have another list here being affected, which is Headstart. Sixty five thousand children and families are at risk of losing a head start. They have low income home energy assistance about to become relevant. You ought to call it temp start to make sure you're heating and air conditioning is up to snuff. But nonetheless, a lot of poor Americans get help to heat their homes and wi. The President Donald Trump said about two weeks ago, He's going to shift some money around to make sure that women and children have nutrition programs. It's called special sub Elemental Nutrition program. Now, the same thing I said about food stamps that three fourths of non Americans get the benefits, according to Warren Davidson, apply also to those who get Headstart Low income assistance and Wick. We are supporting the world, and it's got to stop because number one, we can't afford it. Number two, it's a magnet, and number three it's wrong. As a working American, the great majority of people that listen to me work work, and we don't want to spend our money. Ship it off to Washington, have them take their cut, send it back to the States. Rampant with seventy five percent of those getting the benefit, should not be here in the first place. Can you smell when I'm cooking, let's put the cheese on the cracker. Now, the media, of course does not cover any of that. Have you seen a story on the number of illegals getting governmental benefits? Of course not. We know in medical that government wants to fund illegals getting free medical care, which is a one hundred two hundred billion dollars a year deficit. We're losing money. When does it stop when we can't afford it? Well, we can't afford it. And so I want to thank you as an individual man. Woman. There's only two genders, right, two sexist. I think maybe there's one hundred and seven. I'm not sure. I think there's two. To say thank you for understanding the game being played on you and your pocketbook. But not just Democrats. These are Mamdani Democrats, left wing radical, incredibly, incredibly incredibly left wing Democrats whose goal it is is to destroy this country by any means necessary, generally through the southern border and through government programs TV to have well over one hundred million Americans getting a check from the government. It's not the way this country was supposed to work. It works in Western Europe, and they're collapsing. There's nowhere socialism has been tried where it works, it doesn't work. And finally we have a party that says we're not going to go along with this silly and as an American you've figured it out. You're being gained, you're being employed by the Democrats who believe, certainly left wing stuff that modern Democrats like the Dreehouse family, for example, or the Lucan family, or the Cranley family, Dick Celeste in that group, Anthony J. Celebrezi. Those Democrats have no connection to the Democratic Party of today, which are far left wing, radical, indoctrinated socialist, tending toward Marxism and communism, which is certainly going to happen next Tuesday in New York City. So thank you for understanding what's at play here. The Republicans want to maintain the status quo, which I think is a mistake. The Democrats want to grossly fund more government waste, fraud, and abuse, which will take away the incentive to work, take away capitalism, take away the idea that you're responsible to house, clothe and feed yourself, and your family and your children and maybe your parents, maybe your brother or sister or whatever it might be, work together as one. And so that's what's at stake here. And these so called crucial safety net programs are largely employed by illegals and others who should not get it. Why is it considered acceptable to get your EBD card, get your food stamps and sell them for fifty cents on the dollar. Why Why is that okay? In my view, the free store food bank is the way to go and another thing, and I'm glad. A friend of mine brought this up working for the Feds, and I won't mention his name because who knows he may get in trouble. This is from a federal worker. I am tired of working every day and not being paid on time for it. I've had to do this several times in my career in the federal service. For me, this is the longest period I've had to do this. Next week I will miss check number two. I cannot continue to live like this. The Continuing Resolution needs to be signed the CR, which is the Republican position. I will mention this this person's name. I want to even identify by gender. This person has worked in the federal government for twenty five years and he's at work today. The Republican said, okay, said this last week. Let's pay the federal workers who are working now. The federal unions are saying, who support the Democrats, please approve the CR because we're working and not getting paid, And the Democrats said no, we want to inflict more pain on the federal workers and federal recipients in order to have more anger directed at Donald Trump, and as a consequence we can benefit politically. But I want to thank this federal worker who must go unnamed, for saying, just sign the CR. Let's keep it going the same rate. We'll work on improvements down the road. This is worthless, but also it hurts the GDP, It hurts the economy, It hurts spending, It hurts the federal workers, some two and a half million stronger. You actually are working and not getting paid. Just continue the CR, admit you were wrong, and move on. Will that happen? I doubt it. Let's continue. I'm glad you figured it out. And I'll have more comments on the local races later on. And I have a representative coming up later from Deer Park Community Schools and some others have done a great job in managing the money in the school district and they need help to continue the quality education kids receiving. Deer Park, which is a secret on claw enclave of greatness in Hamlet the county, halfway between Emerly Village and Kenwood. It is the place to be is Deer Park in Dillonville. That's the place to be. Let's continue with more. Thank you for figuring this thing out. You're being played like a fool. Enough is enough twelve fifty five, Home of your Bengals. And by the way, Joe Flacco may not play on Sunday because of it because of a joint problem and his right shoulder. On news radio seven hundred ww Billy Cunningham, the Great America and all the troubles in Washington. The President remains in the Far East trying to strike a deal with Kim John unslash tijaoping the problems and troubles everywhere. The Congress is a flutter, and I anticipate, as they often do, despite the protestations of some Congressmen, that somehow the Republicans will lose in this one and collapse without question. But recent columns of Jeffrey krue Air, Headquarter, New Orleans caught my interest. He's a radio talk show host, has written books, and he thinks outside the box quite often. And Jeff crue Air, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Jeff how are you hey?
Speaker 5: Bill doing great? Thanks you for having me.
Speaker 1: You know, I read your columns assiduously, either on town Hall or other sites, and you had one that interests me greatly, which is President Trump needs much better protection. We had assumed, and I had thought that once he became the president, things would be so much better to protect this guy. No character of this side of Abraham Lincoln has been more despised than Donald Trump by various entities. To describe the essence of your column you put out a few days ago about how President Trump going back in time when he was a candidate is not well protected.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, Bill, we had the two assassination attempts. We have the incident where the glock was discovered at his golf course. We had the code paint protesters that got dangerously close to them. We've got a guy that was flashing a beam at Marine one and that could have brought that down. Then you have the hunting stand that was found, you know, in close proximity to the airport in Palm Beach. I mean, we could go on and on. I mean, and there still hasn't been any real determination as to what happened with the assassination attempts. And there's so many wackos and millions of people are just afflicted with Trump arrangement syndrome. I mean, I am not happy with the job to see service is doing protecting him.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about one case, which was the dramatic one. I can recall this event. I was having dinner in a local restaurant on July thirteenth, twenty twenty four, and it flashed up President Trump has been shot, and I'm looking at TV saying, oh my god, my heart sunk. Explain about Thomas Matthew Crooks July thirteen, twenty twenty four, evaded security personnel the President's rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. How is it possible that, with all these threats, the Secret Service allowed a potential assassin to have a direct line of flight from a roof. What was done ahead of time to protect the president at that point?
Speaker 5: Bill, It is unexplainable. There is no excuse for what happened. What the Secret Service claimed was that the roof was too slanted, so they couldn't position any of their snipers on the roof. But for Thomas Macthew Crooks, he didn't mind, so he.
Speaker 4: Got up there.
Speaker 5: And then they didn't have any drones that were supervising the event, but he had drones. He was roaming around the area for hours beforehand, and people were pointing him out people were trying to tell law enforcement about him. There wasn't communication between local law enforcement and the Secret Service. So this guy gets up there, people are saying, hey, guy's got a gun. Guy's got a gun. One guy tried to get up there, he fell down off the roof. Then Crooks goes back and then he takes eight shots, miss as a president by millimeters because of divine intervention. It was just God's grace that saved the life of President Trump. But sadly, one of his supporters was killed, the courageous firefighter, and another Marine veteran was injured. So there's never been a full explanation as to what happened, never been a thorough investigation. We've never had any accountability for why there was such a dereliction of duty that day. And I'm sorry the same entity that that performed that so poorly is still protecting him today. And I don't think there's been the kind of you know, cleaning house that we needed in the cigaret Service.
Speaker 1: So how about this. Crooks has drone technology the attempt at assassin, he's operating drones surveying the entire scene, and the Secret Service, of course, that roof wasn't so slanted that someone couldn't get on it. Crooks did get on it. And in addition to the drones used by the potential assassin and the sniper's nest that he put up, it's incredible. And then just a few weeks later you had that character was Ryan Ruth Ralth September fifteenth. This is so the Secret Service was notified they're trying to kill this guy. Explained about Ryan Routh and how that was discovered.
Speaker 5: This is another mystery. I mean, ha, did Ryan Ruth know that the president was going to be playing golf there?
Speaker 4: Ha?
Speaker 5: Did Ryan Ruth set up a sniper's nest for twelve hours undetected? He put, you know, the the muzzle of the gun through the bushes to shoot President Trump. At the last minute was located by the Secret Service. They shot at him, They missed him from very close range. The guy then gets in a car and thankfully observant local was able to track and down call police and they arrested him. And it wasn't he a Secret Service, it was local police. And you know, there's just so many questions about how he got the weaponry, how he got the knowledge. He was just convicted, thankfully, because he tried to represent himself. He's obviously a wacko, and you know, but there there's still questions about, you know, how we had to break down in the Secret Service and how this occurred. And then we move into you know, Donald Trump being president, and you've got all these other incidents that have piled up in the past few months.
Speaker 1: And right now I think he's a terrible risk like Abraham Lincoln was. And as far as as far as his routh character. Imagine having a sniper's perch for twelve hours, it's there, and no one thought of the Secret Service on the sixth hole one of Trump's golf courses. Better check those bushes right over there. And if five or ten minutes later, the president would have been a direct line of sight coming up toward the assassin with the muzzle of the gun with the scope on it. He waited for twelve hours, and except for an observant Secret Service agent, who happened? Who happened? Who happens? Shall we say, to see a barrel of a gun through foliage, Trump would be dead?
Speaker 5: You are correct, you are correct. And again we could call it divine intervention. We could say that you know, the grace of God saved his life again, and you know he has been fortunately allowed to be our president and serve for the past, you know, nine months. But I mean, we've got to do something about this, and I've been very disappointed in how Congress has conducted their oversight. Even again, Let's go back to Butler. Why did they wash down the roof immediately after this incident? I mean, isn't that taking away evidence? I mean, is that proper protocol? I mean, why haven't we heard more about the van. Why haven't we heard more about the parents. Why don't we know more about this guy's background in his online activity and how why did he have multiple phones? And who was he in touch with? I mean, that's just all kinds.
Speaker 1: Before I want to talk about Charlie Kirk's assassination too. But one last thing is about this Secret Service discovered a hunting stand in the woods adjacent to the Palm Beach International Airport with a perfect line of sight from the hunter stand to President Trump departing Air Force one. And this happened about three weeks ago. Explain that one?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: And it's unexplainable because the Secret Service should have been monitoring this area. Yes, and there's no honeting in that area. Bill, No, honey, that's not a place Palm Beach construct stand.
Speaker 2: Not a load of deer.
Speaker 1: Not a load of deer running around Palm Beach. I've driven through ben there. No, No, it's extremely upscale. I got a hunter's perch with a quarter mile line of sight, and a good sniper can hit within one to two miles. This was a quarter mile away, about fifteen feet in the air, in foliage area, with a with a direct line of sight to the President's head. And this was like two or three weeks ago. Well, and sadly the Huntingston was built months ago.
Speaker 5: Right right?
Speaker 1: How's this possible?
Speaker 5: So we don't know who did it, We don't know when it was first constructed. We don't know why they didn't notice it until now. And then of course they take it away to be analyzed, and then we hear nothing else and the story goes away, and then we just add this to all the other breakdowns that have occurred. How did a bunch of radical women with code pink get in such close proximity to the president on September ninth, where they were yelling and screaming and calling and Hitler right there at the restaurant when he was there. How did they know that he was going to be in that restaurant? Again, there was a major breakdown, and there should be an investigation into all of us.
Speaker 1: And let's move on to another area, which is Charlie Kirk. And I'm sickened by what happened to him. I've had him on. I assume you've had him on in the past. I thought he was the Saint Paul of the twenty first century. There was this six person security team, and I've read all the possible parameters of what's going on here. The same thing happened to him that happened to Donald Trump, except the assassin was successful. And where was drone technology? The six persons in charge of his security. There was a direct line of sight from a short distance for a sniper again from a roof, looking directly into the head and neck of Charlie Kirk. And at this point the issue has been dropped. But I'd like to know the assassin of Charlie Kirk. And he's going to be on trial sometime next year. I hope we get more information. We're getting as much information about the assassination of Charlie Kirk. As we've gotten about Trump from the deer stand, from the other two events that were run successful, why don't we know more about Charlie Kirk? And in fact, I've read online all the possibilities that was a CIA operation, which I do not believe, that the FAI was involved in the assassination, which I do not believe. But I look at the killing of Charlie Kirk, it was so close to exactly the same thing that happened to Donald Trump. And now the issue about the assassination. Thank god he's alive. There'll be a trial to keep it going. And do you have any thoughts on the failure of security about Charlie Kirk?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's it's it's terrible. And I agree with you everything that he brought up. I mean, we're not getting answers while were there only six police officers there for the university? Why didn't they have drones that day? Why didn't they check the roof after the incident with President Trump? And then again, you know, with the whole story about Tyler Robinson, doesn't make sense to me, from the supposed text messages to the videos that we've seen of him exiting to the thought that he was walking with a limp with the you know, the rifle shoved down his pants, and and then how did he reassemble and assemble and jump down the roof with the gun? And I mean, it just doesn't make sense. And then the girlfriend boyfriend, the furry friend has gone missing now for weeks, so we don't know where. We don't know where a Lance is. Why hasn't there been investigation into the family. Why haven't we heard more about both of these individuals. Seems like the media has dropped it.
Speaker 1: Of course, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean very suspicious.
Speaker 1: If I'm in security and I'm with Charlie Kirk and I'm looking around the site of where he was murdered, I would say, you know, those buildings right there about a quarter mile away or a sniper's nest, let's check that out. Let's get cops. According to one report, the six members of the security detail were told by the Utah Valley University Police that we'll have that covered. We'll have somebody on the roof. Well, nobody was on the roof. There was no drone up to look to see who's on the roof. He was there for two or three minutes, and when he jumped off the roof on video, he conveniently left behind in the little, small wooded area the rifle itself with his DNA on it, as if to say that, I mean, how's that possible.
Speaker 5: It's not, it's not.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not. It just it's just very suspicious.
Speaker 5: And again we don't know, worry, and again we're being told to believe it's a loan nut, you know, a lone wolf. It's always that that kind of a scenario, just some crazy guy, no help. He did it all on his own. I just had some people on discord chats that he was connecting with. Just a bunch of wackos. Nothing to see here, Move on.
Speaker 1: Move on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the scenario.
Speaker 1: Maybe you and I should form an organization called move on dot org. Maybe we should do that. Lastly, I doubt my Bengals have to deal with this issue. You have a great posting about a week or two ago about bad Bunny is the NFL's latest insult. The National Football League continues to show other disrespect for the fans who buy tickets exorbitant prices and watch their games on a variety of platforms, and now we got Bad Bunny. And you have a picture of Bad Bunny with a cyclops eye in the middle of his forehead, likely wearing a wedding dress, who sings in Puerto Rican at an American event. Bringing us all together is one describe your thoughts on Bad Bunny.
Speaker 4: It's a bad decision.
Speaker 5: It's a bad insult to the to the NFL fans, you know, Bill, I mean the people that go to these games. They don't want politics. They just want to be diverted from their lives. They want to enjoy a game. They want to have entertainment. They don't want to be subjected to a guy who hates Donald Trump and you know is going to be, you know, injecting politics into his music. They just want to be entertained. And the NFL continues down this left wing road social justice jay z is hiring the halftime entertainers. It's insulting. It's insulting to the NFL fans that are paying the high prices that allow all these players to perform and these owners to make all their money. So I just wish the NFL would listen to the fans as opposed to Jay Z and the social justice Warriors.
Speaker 1: What a novel suggestion. According to your column, Jeff crue Air, the NFL has announced it would spend this is in twenty twenty a quarter of a billion dollars. I said, two hundred and fifty million, a quarter of a billion on social justice initiatives over the next decade, including put it takes all of Us and stop racism. Now a quarter of a billion dollars. By the way, you have three months now to learn Spanish. Okay, So in New Orleans is French? Were you? I don't think the Saints and the Bengals are going to be in it. If the Saints and the Bengals play each other in the Super Bowl, let's get together.
Speaker 3: We will.
Speaker 5: It'll be a miracle if that happens.
Speaker 1: A miracle, well, we need miracles. The messages are inspire change, stop hate, and end racism. Wow, what novel suggestions. So, Jeff crewe Air are everywhere and the great majority of football fans simply want to watch football. They don't want to be preached to by left doing extremists like Jay Z, who's got control of the halftime entertainment because of the National Football League and I can't imagine the owners are very happy about this. Most are shall we say, conservative type individuals, but nonetheless, at least move in to Warren. They have three months to learn Spanish. That's an important give back by jay Z to learn some Spanish. And if he shows up in a wedding dress and has a cyclops eye in the middle of his forehead, I may jump out the second floor of my home.
Speaker 5: Hey, the good news is Turning Point has an alternative halftime show and that's going to be pro American and we can watch that during the halftime instead.
Speaker 1: Well, our way of life is dissipating at a high rate of speed. Jeff crue Air, you're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. It's possible. The Saints are in the NFC, the Bengals in the AFC. If they meet in the Super Bowl, that'll be an act of God. There's still question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'll each have to win every game from now on and.
Speaker 1: Never lose that. I think that's impossible. But hi, Jeff Cruier, thanks for coming on the show, and thank you very much. Thank you, my friend, Billy Cunningham, the great American. Let's continue and a security Someone connected to the Secret Service told me that their greatest fear is that there'll be a writer truck a half a mile away from the president with one hundred militarized drones, and ugly things could happen. But I wish this president will be protected. In fact, I wish all presidents would be protected and we get the things we truly deserve. And often that worries me too. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred. Wow, this is.
Speaker 6: The type of thing you've said about shutdowns in the past.
Speaker 1: Let's listen.
Speaker 7: What if I persuaded my cause to say I'm going to shut the government down. I am going to not pay our bills unless I get my weight. It's a politics of idiocy, of confrontation, of paralysis. Shutting down government over a policy difference is self defeating. We can never hold American workers hostage again. While the CR bill is very bad, the potential for a shutdown has consequences for America that are much much worse. Therefore, I will vote to keep the government open and not shut it down.
Speaker 3: That was you three times.
Speaker 1: What's it about that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was in March, John, before they had done these horrible things to healthcare before they had introduced these recisions which would allow them to ignore the budget process. When I was Majority leader, we had thirteen times to vote on a budget.
Speaker 1: Do you know why there was no shutdown?
Speaker 7: We sat and negotiated with the Republicans every time. They got some things, we got some things. They did not negotiate at all. Now that they've seen they can't bludgeon us, they can't roll us, Hopefully they're going to sit down and negotiate this.
Speaker 1: Hell. Quiet, lump Skolls, I'm broadcasting you voted goss SAG. For those not initiated, those are the words of Democratic Senate Leader Chuck Schumer. There is no reason ever not to vote for a c R. But now, all of a sudden, there is a reason to inflict pain upon the American people. SEG, do you inflict pain upon the American people? Is that what you want? I think the show does every day. What about this guy that took Marty Brenneman's microphone? Should they be the death penalty? What should happen for that? I don't know, thirteen year old, Well, he'll be in juvenile court. Nothing will happen there. But segment, I'm glad you brought this up before we get to formal parts of the Studge Report. Yeah, just got another report on Joe Flacco's ac joint. I thought it was air conditioning. His ac joint in his right shoulder is bad. And I have a solution for this difficulty. Get me into the Studge Report. Will He the Stooge Reporters approun service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar, you could feel in beautiful Milford the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating right down the street is five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four spot. And we also want to say Willie, it's coming up on that holiday season. As you know, the Wish Tree program is underway with Ted McKay celebrating forty one years this year. So if you want a wish Tree to help out the community, called the Wish Hotline at five to one three eight five two, eighteen ninety five or the Wish Tree Program at gmail dot com, dot com dot com. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits at Party Town with thirteen convenient locations in Kentucky. Bengals quarterback Joe Flacco has a sprained ac joint in his right shoulder. What's an ac joint? And his status is unknown for Sunday against those Big bad Bears. What about Jake the Snake? Flacco was injured in the fourth quarter in the loss of the Jets. What about the Snake? And he he's day to day and if he can't go or the snake is in his backup? Is st X Sean Clifford get him in there? I believe from uh he's from Saint X and Penn State. Sean Clifford could be the next Tom Brady. Think about that where he could be the next late Turk Schonert segment. What about Brendan Soresby? What about him? He's playing a Saturday night in beautiful you programme idea now kind of walk over? You talked to Tony Pike again? By the way, is Tony Pike back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: By Tony Pike, explain what he told you. When you play a game which probably won't be concluded till two am local time, right right ten to fifteen college game days there, people are going nuts.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So let's say they win the game, although with Cincinnati, who knows. Let's say they get done playing at two am. What happens between two am and noon? Well, Willie, see, you got to have sixty some players or whatever. They take, get a shower up and get ready to go. Then the buses leave the stadium on how far the ist the airport is from there? Then you got to load all the equipment up into people, and then you take off head east and lose time. And they're supposedly due to land at seven am at CVG Sunday morning in preparation for nine am at the Holy Grail with Jim Mooring correct. So in other words, so if you see a lot of people will be at the Holy Grail, but if they're standing back a little bit, that means uh, Tony Pike and most stink. Should I get Rob Sanders to have a police escort from CVG to the Holy Grail to get the crew back. Mo Dan the man Hord, get them all back in time for there's another one, Dan Hord, What do you do with him? I guess he goes and you know, I guess he goes in somebody's office and takes a cat nap. I have an idea, my boy, Brendan. So yeah, what about him playing at an All American level. Uh huh. He's a good passer and a good runner. Am I right or wrong? Yeah? Six foot three? Yeah, but you mean him to play for the Bengals? Correct? No, not gonna happen. Tell me why it can't happen because there's rules. He's not drafted, he's not if he turns pro im not a free agent. What if he turns, what if he goes with it? If you could do that, well, maybe one of these days you can. Nobody knows what Clifford looks like. Correct, you put him in put him in Clifford's uniform. Can't do that? Then then then you get then you get that Roger Goodell and all that. Yeah, know what's going on? Yeah? Well sake, I'm just saying, you gotta think outside the box. Well, you're gonna get in the box. If you think outside of it, it'll be a cold box too. Yeah that's true at least, But I don't know. It's it's an idea. Give me credit for that, Okay. Detroit Lions are signing star Edge Rusher eight and Aiden Hutchinson four year, one hundred and eighty million dollar contract extension one hundred than forty one million guaranteed as second to Micah Parsons now with a forty five million dollar average salary. So he's signed for this year, then four years after that, Hutchinson. I think he's from Michigan, is that correct? Correct, he's extremely popular for the Detroit Lions. Correct. See, they signed their players to big money. Of course, the Bengals signed players for big money too. They signed the wrong players, but that's okay. Then they get hurt. FC Cincinnati defender Willie and Nick Haglan has been named the twenty twenty five MLS Comeback Player of the Year, and but he got thirty five percent of the vote among the two other nominated players for the award. Of course, that he suffered that severe leg injury in twenty twenty four, worked his way all the way back and he is the comeback Player of the year. Not good, so not good. And then let's see, after that rehab twenty twenty five, he suffered that other injury where it was two fractured ribs and a collapse lung in Atlanta. Sounds like Joe Burrow. I don't know what to tell you. Burrow's got the toe, the calf, the knee and the wrist, the toe, the calf, the knee and the wrist, the wrist, the knee, the calf and the toe. What's next, godflay nothing? Let's see what else? Ill? How about this Notre Dame head football coach in Dayton wayningrad Marcus Freeman. What recently donated three hundred and thirty five thousand dollars to their school district? His home school district? How about that? Talk about Rocky Boyman? Rock that's Rocky Boyman? Who was who was at the James Madison Texas State game last night? That was Rocky Boyman money? Plus one hundred days? What till the opening of the twenty twenty six Winter Olympic Game Tames in Italy couldn't care less one hundred days? Do we get ready for the Bengals draft yet? Is it ready to talk about the draft?
Speaker 3: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Not until they lose about two or three more games. So that get me out of the student's report. We have important matters to attend. Plus we have a great success story in the media coming up after two o'clock today, will he in honor of a rainy day here at the Tri State we leave you with the immortal words of the Student Report.
Speaker 4: Always could be with you, Bill, see you later.
Speaker 1: I'll have the message for Mike to come on after the election to pick up the pieces in its work. After next year, it's gonna be my political consultant here on the big one. Mike got that. Wow, it's gonna be big replacing TNT correct deaders is out. Wow, the wine is in on news radio seven hundred w O my Billy Cunning in the great American good things are happening. You know, many times in the media we often talk about how bad things are or terrible things are. We can't get our message out and as conservatives, we don't have an outlet to have the American people in general hear what's going on. When the great majority of Americans watch CBS, NBC, ABC or NPR to get all their news, and often we're just battering against the ramp that we can't knock down the door. But every now and then I see ideas of maybe goodliness happening. And one is of course MRC NewsBusters dot Org. But others involve a poll I just saw from CNN and I went Tim Graham, executive director of a NewsBusters dot org to comment about this. I'm watching Tim, I'm watching Harry Inton, whoever now and then has a lucid moment on CNN saying that since the shutdown began about thirty some days ago, that the standing of Republics and cons have gone up six percent. It was like, oh my gosh, this thing's not working. And so just in general, I know Brent Bozel started at your group about twenty twenty five years ago, being carried forward greatly by you, Tim Graham and many others heard is how, etcetera. But do you sense that the media lock jam has been broken to some extent and that truth is getting through to the American people?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean, the network newscasts are still the highest rated, but remember that that is a small minority of Americans who are watching it nightly. But again, everything sort of emanates from them.
Speaker 4: The idea of what.
Speaker 6: A conventional wisdom is is still coming down from them. But you know, I look, I think in this case, obviously the Republicans are pleased with how the Republicans are doing on this. I think it's also probably true that the Democrats are fairly pleased with the Democrats fighting the Republicans and then you have this broad middle who thinks are both six year old children?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: But there are real substance of issues here, and our networks are never going to focus on the real issues, which is why on earth do we have some monstrosity called a continuing resolution every year? Can wet ten guys? If we want to not be six year olds, why don't you pass twelve spending bills one at a time like you used to.
Speaker 1: This is my objection to Republicans. I tend to vote Republican. I'll vote for a Democrat every now and then, quite rare, but I will on occasion. But we ought to have a government that has the twelve spending bills together tied up. By the time the fiscal begins September thirtieth, we should have got tied up. And the idea that a CR simply means continuing resolution. We continue the Biden spending which began in September thirtieth of last year. October first began the new physical So the great majority of Republicans outside of my friend Tom Massey and Ran Paul and my home state of Kentucky, the rest of them voted to continue the same spending of Joe Biden, which is more than a sixty percent increase from twenty nineteen. So Republicans are saying, Okay, let's keep spending ridiculous amounts of money, and the Democrats say, not only that, we want to spend more money. And so I'm with you, Tim Graham that why can't we have a budget that reflects maybe one to two percent per year less so that in five or six years we have a balanced budget. So you criticize like I do, Republicans, but even that's not good enough by the Democrats.
Speaker 6: Correct, Yeah, I mean I think that the problem we have is because the minority, the majorities the Republicans have are so small, and certainly in the Senate you always have that filibuster that you have to worry about that the Senate Republicans can't just pass the spending bill without the Democrat trying to hold it up. So you do have that problem. But the Democrats on some level, of course, would love a nuked filibuster because then when they're in control of things, they can just ramrod things through. These are all the particulars. Our network news media is not great at the policy particulars, you know, and that's where you get mad at them that they're going to pretend that both sides are a bunch of six year olds. It's like you're treating the audience like a bunch of six year olds that you can't explain how the federal government spends money.
Speaker 1: Explain what CBS News is doing with their new leader. And this is truly unbelievable. Plus, Scott Jennings has cut serious flack from NBC and others for telling the truth on CNN, but few people are watching CNN anymore. I couldn't care less about CNN, but explain what the Tiffany Network is doing with his flagship, the CBS Evening News.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, Paramount Larry Ellison came in and bought the whole thing.
Speaker 4: And they are.
Speaker 6: They brought in Barry Weisse from the Free Press, who was who left The New or Times because it was too woke. And here's this Basically, a liberal lesbian who loves.
Speaker 4: Israel is now the right winger.
Speaker 6: But I mean she has now had interviews with she she wanted to talk to Brett Bayer about anchoring the Evening News. She did take a meeting with Scott Jennings about bringing him to CBS in some way.
Speaker 4: These, of course, are going.
Speaker 6: To drive the people who work inside CBS right now absolutely insane, and some of them are leaving.
Speaker 4: So yes.
Speaker 6: John Dickerson, the current anchor of the CBS Evening News, said, I'm out of here as at the end of the year. So I mean it's you know, the breaking news today is their CBS is laying off people. They're going to dump this whole idea of CBS Morning's Plus and CBS Evening News Plus, which were again new inventions that didn't catch on. Uh, They're going to change a bunch of things because they want to make CBS News more profitable.
Speaker 4: Imagine that.
Speaker 6: The problem you have, Bill, is that all of these people, all these liberal partisans who work inside these networks, they don't care whether.
Speaker 4: The program is makes money.
Speaker 6: That's a capitalist problem.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: They just want to make sixty minutes propaganda and don't mess with us while we're making the propaganda.
Speaker 1: Has there been dear knowledge in the past, I know, fifteen or twenty years, a sixty minutes objective journalistic report on the waste, fraud and abuse in the US government and the peccadillos and the wrongfulness of Barack Hussein Obama or Joe Biden for four years incapable of conducting the presidency without an auto pen run by Anita Dunn. Has there been one objective story in NBC, ABCPs about the evils of the policies of Obamacare and how it broken its promises that has run up healthcare calls, or anything about Joe Biden. Can you recall one time and that thousands of stories the National News did one on any of those subjects.
Speaker 6: No, I you know, sixty minutes was a notorious spot for Barack Obama to get his shoes polished. You know, all these interviews as Steve Croft as a candidate and then again as president. There's just we we did a special report at the time called Syrupy Minutes about all of their fluffy Obama interviews.
Speaker 4: In fact, after the two thousand.
Speaker 6: Election, they literally made a DVD of the highlights of their kiss the ringing interviews of Barack Obama. And yeah, here in the Biden administration. Here in the Biden administration, they did two interviews with Biden, very carefully edited and he still came across as well.
Speaker 4: Fella, let me tell you something, Scott Kelly back in the sixties, we.
Speaker 6: People counting my leg hairs, but no, they edited out so he sounds reasonable.
Speaker 1: Did the same thing with Kamala Harrison. That's why they paid the president like fifteen million dollars. One other example I harkened back MSNBC. You have a column about this on newspy dot org about MSNBC announces when it will go dark and turn into ms now. Almost sounds like a hormonal difficulty ms now. So this is another example of the American people winning. MSNBC hired I guess what was her name, Roni McDaniel, who was the head of the Republican National Committee. I had her on several times. She was a moderate Republican at best. They hired her to give a little bit of balance to MSNBC. And there was an uprising MSNBC personnel Josh Scarborough, et cetera, and a man out there was an uprising telling NBC with the Indians running the chiefs, that we won't we won't a pear with anyone who's a moderate Republican. And this is a product of NBC.
Speaker 6: News, right, And you know there are some people inside NBC News have always been a little embarrassed at the the angrier liberal cousin. I get the new I like the new name because it just sounds like M. Snow, don't get snowed, don't watch M.
Speaker 4: Snow.
Speaker 1: And so you have another great column. I love this one. Just four percent, I said one two three. Four percent of American adults have a great deal of trust in the evening news or newspapers. Explain that for us four percent?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, we would obviously like to say to people that when you when you demonstrate that you are doing partisan messaging instead of holding both sides accountable, people decide, well, we know what you're doing. I you know, I'm not sure I trust that. And usually people who say they have a great deal of trust in the media are the Democrats because they know they trust that the media will be pro Democrats, so they trust them. But you know, even independence in these polls have shown an increasing distrust in the media. And look, it's a problem. I don't know how interested they are in fixing it. Because the figs is to try to be a little bit more fair and balance a little bit more like, let's try to explain how the process works.
Speaker 4: They don't want to do any of that.
Speaker 6: They want to come out and say, good evening, Trump is racist again.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if there was objective coverage of what's happening in the American economy right now? Stock market at all time high, full employment, the President in the Far East striking deals with hijauping with South Korea. The amount of money coming out of Japan is in the range of trillions of dollars, rebuilding the American manufacturing base. The AI centers are going to be all over the country, some operated by kind of suitcase nukes that are going to work and fuel this renaissance of what's happening and the president. Can you imagine if Kamala Harris or Joe Biden what we're meeting with Kim John Un or Putin or meeting with Jijuping, What though any of that character would get out of Jijau Peng or get out of Kim John Unn or get out of Putin? Are you getting me get out of Hamas? And the media should cover this but they don't. But it's sickening when I watch the evening news. What about what about the Epstein files? I want to learn more about the Epstein files. Well, can you tell me about the Epstein breaking, he's knocking down the White House. The East wing in the White House is gone. That's another big story, all of which is a bunch of nothing burger. Imagine Tim Graham of neewsbusters dot org. If we had legitimate media, wouldn't it be better off for the Republican better off for Republicans?
Speaker 6: Well, absolutely would be better for Republicans. And you know, I think that I think most Americans recognize by now that these people they like to say they hold people accountable, but they never hold the Democrats accountable.
Speaker 4: They just don't.
Speaker 6: And yeah, as you suggest, I mean their coverage of Trump abroad. You know, like I had the Today Show on this morning from NBC. They weren't hostile Trump, but they just said, well, he's holding some high stakes meetings. Okay, but what did the accomplish? What did the accomplish. They're not going to tell you he accomplished anything. They're just going to say, here, he is standing next to this guy. That's that's about as much as you're getting.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: If you say, well, what is what does President Biden get out of leaders? What would Kamala Harris get out of these leaders? I think Democrats go to these meetings and they think about their global citizens and what are they going to talk to these leaders about.
Speaker 4: They're all going to discuss climate change. They're not going to discuss our industrial base.
Speaker 1: Well, Bill Gates doesn't believe in climate change anymore. That's another story, and it's the two biggest hoaxes of my lifetime have been adjusting man made climate change to spend trillions of dollars. And the other thing is the non presidency of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. And just to go back to the one about the evening news, so you have a column on this at NewsBusters dot org that only PBS covered the house oversize release of the Biden auto pen controversy, NBCCBSABC, the Morning shows. I'm sure sixty minutes will ignore the fact that we had a mentally incompetent president who did not perform and everything he did the last two years, maybe four years, was manipulated by the needed dons of this world, and that the NBC, ABC, CBS didn't cover it, that this is the presidency that doesn't exist. What wasn't not a big story?
Speaker 6: Yes, I think that here's it's this simple, and that is if a if an investigation from a House Oversight committee is headed by a Republican, anything they find is not news. Do you know the one time in the last month or two or three that they've covered the House Oversight Committee, I think you can guess what that was about. The House Oversite Committee did something about Epstein today and that was covered. But this entire investibatation about Biden and the auto pen, it's been going on for months. They've interview you Kareem, John Pierre, and all kinds of powerful people in the Biden White House, and you could have covered it on a daily basis the way they covered the January sixth committee. And they've done nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing and non last night nothing. So NPR had a story last night. I was like, oh, this is very interesting. What was NPR story? This was literally the story Bill Well. The House Republicans say that these that these pardons could be removed, and the whole segment was on how the pardons cannot be repealed. That was the only subject, not about what they found.
Speaker 1: Well, it's irrelevant to them. And the idea that we didn't have a functional presidency for four years a scandal, the idea that the world has spent trillions of dollars on a man made climate change without any impact, Bill Gates, and one of the apostles a man made climate change to spend trillions of dollars is now backflip Bill Gates and Microsoft. And you know, I want to compliment you, Tim Graham, NewsBusters, et cetera. The walls of Jericho are coming tumbling down with CBS News, the collapse of MSNBC, the fact that four percent of Americans rely upon the nightly news for news, and now the fact that NPR has been defunded. Should you do a victory lap?
Speaker 6: Oh, we absolutely did a victory lap on defunding PBS and NPR. I mean, I've been here since nineteen eighty nine and that's been a personal mission of mine. I don't know if I ever thought that the defunding would ever happen, but we have always made the case that it's a monstrosity that you would take money from Republican or conservative taxpayers and just put out endless anti Republican propaganda with our tax.
Speaker 1: Dollars for thirty years, all by Big Burn and Ernie. You were defunding Ernie and Big Bird. No, no, no, it was about left wing political organizations feeding information to NPR and PBA, Yes, in order to indoctrinate the next generation of Americans to become marching Marxist. And it's been defunded, and now part of the government shutdown is to make sure NPR gets five hundred million dollars to keep the propaganda going. What about that.
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 6: The Democrats are always going to want to put the PBS and NPR money back in the budget.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's going to.
Speaker 6: Happen under President Trump, but this is what you look, we all have to anticipate if the Democrats take back over in twenty eight they're going to put it back in because that, let's face it, PBS and NPR are tools of the Democratic Party and they will take our tax dollars and use it if they're in power.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the reason to vote Republican for a long time. Tim Graham, godspeed, good work. I love your stuff at newsbsters dot org. And once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Tim, you're a great American.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more news next at your Home of the Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: This is the type of thing you've said about shutdowns in the past.
Speaker 1: Let's listen.
Speaker 7: What if I persuaded my caucus to say, I'm going to shut the government down. I am going to not pay our bills unless I get my way. It's a politics of idiocy, of confrontation, of paralysis. Shutting down government over a policy difference is self defeating. We can never hold American workers hostage again. While the cr bill is very bad, the potential for a shutdown has consequences for America.
Speaker 1: Hella quiet Scots, I'm broadcasting for you, Boney, a couple issues of a housekeeping manner. Yeah. Ronson Trevie gets a hold of me and says, I have Kevin Walker's phone number. Do you want to eliminate the curse of Bo Jackson? Should I call curse Walker the linebacker who tackled Bo Jackson that ruin his career, Kevin Jackson, Kevin I'm thinking of my Kevin Walker is the guy who has to break the curse of Bo Jackson on the Bengals. And secondly, no curse a curse there, you're out of your mind. Well, I'm always out of my mind. I also got a text here, who must go nameless boy from a federal worker. Here's what I'll show you the text for credibility purposes. I see the text. This is a federal worker who's been employed for twenty five years working now. He said, I'm tired of working every day and not being paid. I've had to do this several times in my career. For me, this is the longest period I've had to go without a paycheck. Next week I will miss check number two. I cannot continue to live like this. The Continuing Resolution CR needs to be signed. The federal workers in the union are attacking Democrats. Cats and dogs are living together. Sec man, the main man's got to get back from Asia and then just settle this thing. Right now, he can talk to him, say Trump Trump, Van Sants Rubio Rubio, then the shermer AOC and and what's that came, Jefferies? Yeah, get those three in the ring Monday night on RALL. That's it. Ladder match, cage anything you want, no holes barred, let's go. They get whoever gets to the top of the ladder wins, wins. Democrats want to inflict pain and they're being successful, like the big red machine cane. By the way, there are negotiations being opened up for a f T have Pirival to come here. What you mean the great summit? Yes, the great mayor would will be here negotiations.
Speaker 3: I remember hearing those words.
Speaker 1: I'll say this, the polling must be bad. But Entre has been made to me to have app Tab come in and explain the success of his policies relative to law enforcement. I beg you that'd be bigger than Montana and John Dutton will heave the stud supporters of proud service of your local Temestar heating and air conditioning dealers. Temestar quality you can feel in beautiful Western hills called Durban Heating and Cooling at five one, three, five nine, eight eighty four forty nine or go to Derbin Heating and Cooling dot com. What would Charlie Kirk say when the talking stops is when the violence begins. I want to talk? Can I talk? You certainly do. Bengal's update will he brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals quarterback Joet and Joe Flacco has a strained ACL joint in his right shoulder. Ay, see right there where his status right here you're pointing to your left shoulder. He is over here. His status is unknown. You know that Sunday against the Big Bad Bears, but Clifford become the next Tom Brady and take over the Bengals. You might recall the Pegs take the snake, though, I forget about him. I go to Clifford, a big red dog. After that, I don't know what they do. I tell you to go. Brendan Soresby of the UC Bearcats. Flacco suffered that injury in the fourth quarter of the Jets game and day to day and Big Trey Hendrickson is also day to day with the hip. He was blindsided. Yeah, I hope that guy gets a fifty thousand dollars fine, then he acted as that faw excuse me, Oh, I'm sorry, just kicked him. Now, what about Gilbert Arenas? Don't tell me, he don't tell me. The National Basketball Association is continuing its mess. What happened now? According to this story Yeah on Fox News, the Federal and Dyke and fiut in La identifies Gilbert Arenas As he's accused of instructing a member of the Gambino crime family, the stage illegal games of poker in his home and he's claiming I know nothing. And the story is he's gonna flip, like Sergeant Schultz. So on one side, you got five to seven years in the pen. On the other side, you got the Gambino crime family. Choose, but choose wisely, well, he flip on the Gambino crime family, or go to federal prison five to seven. Now say like, you're in the room with the mister Arenas and you're Bill Cunningham, esquire lawyer extraordinaire. Do you say, Gilbert, here's the facts. You got three doors? Yeah, door A, like, let's make a deal. Plead guilty except five years.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Good? Door number two flip on the Gambino crime family and get probation three. Go to trial, roll the dice, which you might like to do, and if you lose, you get ten years. So it's objected to is argumentative assuming in fact not an evidence, leading and suggestive and utterly incompetent, irrelevant and the material, Oh well, I got okay it go that one Dora A is five years. Door door four could be cements shoes. Would you flip on the game being no crime temps. No, would you use yeah, Ben Crump wire wire a mess, say a NBC just got the contract. And secondly, Lebron James has been identified what as a person of interest, Not exactly, but this Jones, the assistant coach notified members of the Gambino, the former Cleveland Cavalier. Yes, Darren Jones, yet that's him. Yeah, that's by the way, lbj will not be playing tonight. What his crime? Well, they can't be. No crime family then notified their book. He used to load up on the opponent of the LA Lakers, probably playing the would you testify against the being no crime family? I no, In fact, you would say, judge, he'll do it. Yet no, I would not. But I would say, Judge, I'm between a rock and a hard place right here. Yeah, and he's on tape doing these things with members of the crime syndicate. Well, what would you do, sake, I'd say, throw myself to the mercy of the court. Then you get ten years first, Well maybe not. They get you in prison too, don't make any difference. Well, that's true, you're right. I'd rather be out in hiding than in prison, knowing I'm inmate seven four to three. You could be like a Whitey Bulger. Wasn't he out like for thirty didn't he? I think ten or fifteen years?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Then they found him. He just went underground because his wife had had a you know, job, boob job, and then there was a cat in a neighborhood and she was feeding it and that's where they found him. A cat. Yeah, they open a door. What do you say, fellas, I'm Whitey, where's the money? Call me Blackie? No, I'm Whitey. Would you testify against the Beino crime family? No? Please continue? Well, he has a game five tonight of the World Series made in Los Angeles as that series has tied two games apiece now after the Jays win last night, so we'll see what happens at eight o'clock. Well, either team visit the President in the White House from Los Angeles or Toronto? Yes, well, says yes, that's number. That's my doubt. I don't with our current state of affairs with Canada right now. No, I'm surprised the NHL gets into America froms the Great number six because it I mean, is not going to visit the White House because Canada and the us don't like each other right out to the trade. The Los Angeles Dodgers, well they probably build there, they'll be there. No, you gotta he knows, he knows what's going on, you know. FC Cincinnati defender Nick Haglan twenty twenty five MLS Comeback Player of the Year. He had that severe leg injury in twenty twenty four and has come back all the way with Ted McKay and gonna lead the Uh we gotta call Orange blue. I gotta call it birding. At some point that Orange and Blue playing Sunday night is Game two in Columbus. If they win that, they're they're they're into the next round. So I say call him then and hell is real always on Monday afternoon, you and I hopefully will be here. Yeah. If at that point the Bengals have been pummeled by the Bears, loses to Columbus, well then they play Game three here. You know what that means. I've got no chance. I have no hope for any professional to have hosting. You got to have hope, Like the Shawshank redemption. When's the next draft. We've got an NFL draft coming up in April? Right, Yeah, how many days the Red's opening day. I think it's one hundred and sixty eight. That's what seg all. We look at Austin Red Sox that never happened. We'll be live a you know what, We'll be live at the Holy Grail. In a moment's notice, I may change my speech this year to the players. You know what, maybe not do one no offense, but none have worked, that's for sure. But it's early. Well, it's getting later. You're not kidding. This could be my last opening Day's speech in a while. It was twenty twenty. Yeah, could walk. May not happen. If those dudes walk, if those walk with that money, oh that would be unbelievable. Andy mack Well, I still have more ways than one, if you know what I mean. If Brendan Soresby of the Bearcats, so he would get off the plane out of U Tall, quickly land at CVG eight a m Sunday morning, rolled at a police escort to to pay course stadium. Coach him up, Coach him up a little bit, quickly put him in Clifford's uniform. Put a number twelve. He'd have to change his number because money. Mack evan McPherson is number two. Well, I was going to big Red Doll Clifford's uniform. Okay, no one knows what Clifford looks like other than the rocky boyman, right who Clifford big Red to the quarterback the third ste Oh you mean Sean Clifford, that's him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They don't know what he looks like, right, I think so they got pictures of him somewhere. I then just do some cosmetic surgery deal, get him in Clifford's uniform, send him out against the Bears. If you beat the Utes the Mormons in Utah, and then to beat the Bears. And what about his status as a college foot, Well, there's no nobody knows him in. Sneak him in. I mean there's nil anyway, So what sneahm in? He's probably making more nil than probably Sean Clifford is. How did Tom Brady get his job? Remember than member? Yeah, one hundred million dollar quarterback is signed all of a sudden against the Jets, j E t s Jets, Jets, Jets, you're all of a sudden, Tom Brady. This guy takes them to the super Bowl and then there's a quarterback controversy. He's got more rings and toes and fingers and Bill Belichick soon to be a new father. Because to Jordan Hudson, what can't say got that from Justice? Joe Eaters got it from him? He met Jordan Hudson, Joe Dieters, Jordan Hudson. Does that fit? I got pictures of Joe Dieters with Jordan Hudson. Can't say where I got him. I have to say Willie that watching the Ohio Channel in the Supreme Court of Ohio, Joe looks very professional and studious. He looks, he looks serious. Doesn't up there, he doesn't. It's done, And I'd like to have one of those chairs in my basement. I'm gonna have anywhere Joe sell his Okay, I'm gonna have Mike de Wine as my official consultant when he leaves office next December, taking the place of Justice Joe, who doesn't show up. When he shows up, he can't say anything correct. He's lost his fastball, right. I want Mike de Wine have to get his own music to come in. What music could walk up music for Mike to ask him? What about petticoat Junction? What about my three Sons, Wizard of Oz something appropriate to him. Yeah, you need to walk up music for Mike to Wine. It can't be. How about the Jetsons?
Speaker 3: Not bad?
Speaker 1: The Jetsons? Yeah, flying Taxis, that's Mike Dwine's dream. Have you guess he's flying around right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He could be. Michael. You can't drive on the road. How are they going to drive in the sky? That's up to Mike Dwine to figure it out. Is there a factory of flying taxis here? But the Jetsons? Didn't that happen? About to yah? Did I have some George Jetson and his his boy l Roy. They're being built here, aren't they? Yeah? And his daughter Judy? What was the doll? See what happens? Charlie Lucan calling in holdand won Charlie Lucan to you, mister Warren Davidson at a hole of one too? How about that number three? I had one six years ago? About that? Say give me out of the student's report, please, Willie and Houtter of a rainy day here in the tri State and the Bengals without Joe Flacco on Sunday. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood Report I'm just as horrified about it as everybody else.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jazz.
Speaker 1: If alf Ted pure of all walks through that door, we got action, the slickster, we got action. I'll be nice. Oh hey, look, what would Charlie Kirk say? You talk to your enemies. When the talking stops is when violence begins. I don't want violence. And an emissary told me that alf tb. Pureval would like to come on. I said, you know what our airwaves are his come on, let's go. And what can I do? Ask questions? That's all I got. That's all I can do. Is all I do is talk. It's not that important. Correct, Yeah, talk has been good for you and me say that, that's for sure. All right segment, Thank you, Yes, sir at the Rock, got Eddie coming up and more at your home of the Bengals, and maybe Brendan Soresby setting records unforeseen, unbelievable. If that happened, maybe Mike Bonatowsky could come in from Mohler. He's not doing nothing. I think he's often don't play that. They don't play. No that could what about it? Bring it on? I'm calling the coach. All right on News Radio seven hundred ww