Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a parride. Ay, you have.
Speaker 2: Conquered the week glory, hallelujah. We are on the weekend track now, baby, and we are gonna have such a great time tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly Show. We have amazing, amazing questions FISA, FBI, CIA stuff. Someone wants to talk about the blockade or be arming Iranians. Some guy eats faster than his wife and then eats all of her food. Why do so many politicians get a little too handsy with the ladies. We're gonna talk about snoring. Do I have any new fears that have popped up as I've gotten older? All that, so much more coming up tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly Show. And let me get this out of the way, a little disclaimer which I throw out there often when it comes to breaking news stories, because as much fun as it is to pretend to be a journalist, it's journalist Jesse, I'm actually not one. The situation in Iran is very fluid. Donald Trump has been all over social media all day long, all day. We've got a deal, We got everything we wanted. The straight of Horror moves is open life. It's good, everything's perfect. It certainly looks like things are trending in the right direction. That is wonderful. We don't know anything for sure yet, and in this belligerent part of the world, we don't. We just don't know anything for sure yet. So I'm not going to cover all the latest and greatest for the next three hours because the second you cover something we have a piece deal, then they start lobbing missiles at somebody and that It's just.
Speaker 1: It works this way every time.
Speaker 2: I've warned you about this the whole time, so I'm just not touching it with a ten foot pull. All right, all right, let's get let's get onto the questions. There are so many goobbins these This might be the greatest day for questions we've ever had. They really might be, oh great and magnanimous oracle. Magnanimous is a great word.
Speaker 1: Creuse.
Speaker 2: PISA has been repeatedly abused by the FBI and the CIA and obviously needs a change. My question for you is should it be a full repeal or a rewrite to keep the techniques to target foreign intelligence? Let's say you all right, so let's let's discover a very basic part of PISA.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: What is it supposed to be. It's supposed to be purely about foreign countries, foreign terrorists, foreigners. It's not supposed to be for American citizens. It's a way to data, to have phone calls, emails, things like that. Of we'll use al Qaeda because that's an easy one. There's some guy in al Qaeda in Afghanistan and he's sending an email in to someone in the United States of America. FAIZA gives the government the authorization to grab that email. Now, that's how it was sold, and functionally sometimes that's.
Speaker 1: How it works. But here's the problem.
Speaker 2: Let's say Abdul, the Alcada guy in Afghanistan. Let's say he emails Chris. Chris and him are emailing back and forth. Probably be an odd combination, but anyway, him and Chris, they're emailing back and forth. Okay, well, the government is gonna grab the al Qaeda email, but Chris is email too. But Chris is an American citizen. But wait, there's more. Chris and I send emails. We mostly just text, but Chris and I send emails. I'm not involved with the al Kaeda guy at all. Now wait a minute, now you've got my stuff too. This is what happens. It becomes a big net and the information on Americans is obtained. And it shouldn't be that way. But what happens is this, Every single time, every Republican falls for it, every single.
Speaker 1: One of them.
Speaker 2: Do Donald Trump just fell for it too.
Speaker 1: We have to have visa.
Speaker 2: Why, Well, what happens is you sit down and you, let's say, let's say you're President Trump. You understand how evil the FBI and CIA are, not were are, how many communists are part of these organizations, the evil things they've done around the world. Trump knows all that. Trump's been the victim of all that. And you think to yourself, well, we can't let these guys have the power of visa anymore, not after the way they've abused their power. We can't let that happen. But here's what happens. Who's CIA Director John Ratcliffe. By the way, I hear great things, good guy. This is nothing against John Ratcliffe, not at all. Cash Betel, head of the FBI. What happens They get a report from their own people, CIA guys, experienced CIA guys come to John Ratcliffe, and I say, phewh the threat level is really high right now there. We think al Qaeda might be bringing in a nuclear bomb to New York City maybe tomorrow.
Speaker 1: That's that dire dangerous.
Speaker 2: Same guys at the FBI come sit down with Cash Buttel. Hey, listen, situation's pretty frightening right now. They might be releasing a biological weapon in Los Angeles right now, now more than ever, we have to have PISA.
Speaker 1: And then what happens.
Speaker 2: Cash Mattel puts all this stuff in a little binder. John Ratcliffe puts all this stuff in a little binder. They go sit down in front of the president. Remember these are people he appointed, people he trusts, and they say, and they probably believe mister President. Look, I don't like PHISA either, and I know what the FBI and CIA used to do. But I've seen all the intelligence. Do you want to see Do you want to see this classified information? I have this classified information. You look at this, Look at this nuclear bomb in New York City. Do you want to be the president who watches a nuclear bomb go off in New York City, who watches a biological superagent be released in Los Angeles? Mister president, we're talking about five million dead Americans. We have to have PISA now more than ever. And they all fall for it, every one of them. I'm convinced they always will. Well, it is really important. I mean, we can't we can't. I guess we have to have it. I can't have a nuclear bomb going off in New York City and then the FBI and CIA go back and snicker in their offices as these two gigantic evil agencies abuse the American people and govern the country. That's what happens. They govern the country. We have an FBI that canon does destroy people's lives. They protect Democrats, they attack Republicans, they arrest them as fast as humanly possible. If you happen to be a brave whistleblower like Garrett O'Boyle Steve Friend, you simply get fired and then never actually bring you back. You just lose your entire career and get completely screwed over. CIA. CIA has for decades taken down governments. That's what they do, take down governments. The United States of America that have a problem with well, or the United States of America has a problem with well, that's a little bit of a problem. When they decide to set their eyes domestically, and.
Speaker 1: Soon you have heads of the.
Speaker 2: CIA signing on to a letter calling Hunter Biden's laptop Russian disinformation, just to make sure Joe Biden wins an election and Donald Trump doesn't a little bit of a problem. Wouldn't you say? These agencies are inherently evil and cannot be reformed. It is not humanly possible. Yes, you can cut off this guy or that guy, fire this person. You can do the best you can to rein them in. But once you have handed the power we have handed to secret state police agencies, you have handed them the power to destroy you. I've brought up before the Roman Praetorian Guard. You've probably heard of them before, the Roman Praetorian Guard. You see Roman citizens, they were not allowed to carry swords or anything like that. Weapons. Inside the city of Rome, Rome created the Praetorian Guard, this elite group of soldiers, armor, armed, swords, spears. We have to have somebody out there fighting crime, keeping the peace, protecting the emperor. But it didn't take that long. The Praetorian Guards started looking around saying, wait a minute, I'm the only one with his hord. I've got a shield and a spear. What does the emperor have he has me I kind of think, I kind of think I'm in charge now. And they just started killing emperors and doing whatever they wanted. This is the danger of empowering, of ever empowering a domestic agency of any kind with the kind of power we have given the FBI and CIA. These organizations are evil to their very core. They should be defunded and destroyed, fire every single employee, burned down the building after everyone's out of it, and never.
Speaker 1: Raise it again.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday, and asked doctor Jesse Friday, I'm knock out a couple of Iran questions here really quickly. I wanted to remind you, though, of what I told you a while ago. You shouldn't be surprised or angry, I said, once we made the decision to go, it was only going to end one of two ways, a long, costly, probably ground war, or a peace deal with Iran that's gonna have some things you don't like. Remember that wish list of theirs they sent over. I mean, it was ridiculous, obviously, but I told you something in there is going to be in the peace deal. So just know, if we have a piece deal, it's a good thing. It was never going to be perfect. It was never going to be perfect. If we're wrapping things up, it's a good, good thing, all right, Doctor Jesse, please help me understand the blockade. I thought no ships were exiting horror moves even before the blockade. Wasn't there a problem getting insurance with someone lying to us? Okay, so here's here was the deal before. Here's what was happening before. Here's what's happening now, so on and so forth. Here first, you know, straight to horror moves. We're not going to cover it all again. We covered it a thousand times. Twenty percent of the world's oil flows through it. Big, big deal. And Iran has always understood that, I say controlling it, but threatening it basically was one of their great weapons because it's an economic weapon. You can hurt the economies of every country on the planet if you do such things so threatening it was always their thing. Now, Iran, evil and sick as they are, they're not stupid. They understood that their navy was never going to stand up against America's navy.
Speaker 1: No navy could.
Speaker 2: Our navy is nasty, you have all kinds of just They were never going to stand a chance. Their air force was never going to stand a chance. So if you can't beat somebody conventionally, how many history stories have we talked about? Battles have we talked about? If I can't stand and fight you face to face and win, well, I'm gonna go to other means. I'll find a way to sucker punch you in some way, I'll cheat, I'll do whatever. What did Iran do? Iran always had a plan for mining, Remember what BK came on the show and told us. By the way you think of minds, or maybe you think of minds like they used to be a big explosive that's kind of below the surface. It's not sticking out, but a ship, a ship will run deep enough to hit one, blow it up.
Speaker 1: Big problem.
Speaker 2: Now mines have advanced to the point they get embedded in the seafloor and they detect the ship over top of them and blow up.
Speaker 1: But that wouldn't work right.
Speaker 2: Remember explosions always, no matter where they happen, the force will travel the path of least resistance. Explosions that happen underwater, the force always goes up no matter what up because up is where less pressure is. A mine that explodes on the seabed floor of the Strait of Hormuz will jet up enough force to damage, blow up sink, depending on the ship.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be the ship over top of one. Imagine a ship full of oil that has an explosion like that underneath it. That's really not good. So what happens these ships? We're talking billions of dollars between the ship and the cargo. The ships, all ships that have this kind of stuff on them that have insurance. The ocean's a very dangerous place, whether you're talking about Iran or anywhere else. Bad weather comes up. God only knows what happens. Ships go down. You're not going to put billions of dollars out on the ocean without insuring it. You have to have insurance on that ship, and in a lot of ways, insurance controls the world. The ships were not getting insurance anymore because Iran dropped minds in the straight of horror moves. They mined it. Now, that was why it was closed. So what did Trump do? Trump sent in the United States Navy to demine it.
Speaker 1: To open it.
Speaker 2: According to Trump, he said earlier today, Iran is now helping us do that. So what's the deal with the blockade? The blockade was this. It wasn't to stop every ship. That was not the point of it. We want the other ships, the other country ships going back and forth in the blockade. The blockade was designed to crush Iran. So if you're a ship going to in Iranian port or leaving from an Iranian port, you're not allowed, not allowed. We will stop you, we will sink you. You were not allowed to do it. It basically cut off Iran economically in the strait of horror moves. It was Trump adding pressure to the Iranian regime. You can imagine what their economy must look like at this point in time. It was Trump adding pressure to the Iranian regime, trying to get them to agree to a deal, a deal that maybe we have, maybe we don't. Again, like I said, I'm not going to cover it every minute of every day, but that was the idea behind the blockade. Can we crank up the pressure, Can we crank up the heat on the Iranian regime and get them to the negotiating table to agree to some things to agree to the things we want them to agree to. Right, Hey, we want all your nuclear dusts. We want all we had things. Donald Trump had things he wanted guaranteed. I don't know how you feel about this entire thing, whether you love it, whether you hate it, That's not what I'm saying. But do pray for a successful piece. It is the Jesse Kelly Show at a Wonderful Friday and asked doctor Jesse Friday member, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I did enjoy this exchange today between that moron, Greg's Sazar Caesar whatever's dumb name is an RFK Junior. My goodness, you just paid taxes. Listen to what you paid for.
Speaker 3: Have you met with any of the one point four million people who have lost their health insurance just this last year from dropping off of Obamacare. Have you sat down and talked to those folks about the fact they won't have their health insurance again?
Speaker 1: You're almost all ill ego amigrants.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you know what it sounds like. You haven't met with folks like Portia in my district.
Speaker 2: Found one point five million illegal amigrants.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, no, no, electing medicaids.
Speaker 2: One point five million illegals. These blood sucking leeches invade our country and Democrats hook them up to the taxpayer dole and you work day and night. They steal your money and hand it to dirty foreigners. God Jesse, are we arming the Iranian cities citizens? Is anyone should we?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: This might probably my last question on this. We tried, We tried to arm the Iranian citizens. We gave the Kurds weapons to arm the Iranian citizens, and the Kurds stole all the weapons. Donald Trump came out and said he was mad at him. He didn't name the Kurds, but I'm naming him for you. That's who it was. It was the Kurds. Trump came out on video and said they stole the weapons. Not happy about the whole thing. This is how it goes. It sounds so simple in the movies. Country of ninety million people, you don't just air drop some AK forty seven's and have the people rise up and take out an entrench government that's been there for fifty years. If you're one of the people today and there are a lot of these people, maybe this is you who is upset about the prospect of peace, a peace steel. I can't believe we're letting Iran have this or letting him have that. I can't believe we're we're gonna leave the regime in place. I can't believe it. There are evil, terrible regimes all over the planet. The United States citizen and the United States fighting man. It is not his responsibility to take out every evil government on planet Earth. It's not even possible to do so. It is not his responsibility to do so. I am sorry. The world world always has evil governments, evil tyrants out there, murderous dictatorships out there. They have always existed, and they will always exist. We have tried for years and years and years to bounce around the globe and solve this problem, and lo and behold, we got as many now as we ever have, because that's the way the world works. I'm sorry, doctor Jay. I eat much faster than my wife. Am I a bad person if I try to eat her food as soon as I'm done with mine? No, that's how she stays skinny. Jesse, my father and coincidentally my ex husband, both both had earth shattering, shattering, window rattling, paint, peeling snores, So when enlisted are in barracks, BIV, wax or deployment, how do you deal with legendary snores? Let me tell you something. I'm not going to be able to explain this properly, but.
Speaker 1: When you at least I can.
Speaker 2: I only speak for my four years as a very average grunt marine. I was just an infantry marine, nothing special. I take that back. That is pretty special. But never mind, that's not that's unimportant. You are exhausted all the time, all the time, you are always moving, There is never enough sleep. You never ever ever feel well rested. And then you're young and stupid. So when the weekends come and you are allowed to leave base, then you leave base and stay up till two in the morning doing stupid things, so you don't even catch up on sleep and the freakid weekends.
Speaker 1: This is me.
Speaker 2: Telling you you could fire up a chainsaw by a United States marine and he would sleep through the night. Snoring is no problem whatsoever. Was certainly never a problem for me. When you finally get a chance, especially when you're out in the field. When you when you were on the you're running, You're on the go all the time, all the time. Your body is wiped out, exhausted, You're getting screamed at the stress of the whole thing. That's how it's supposed to be. I'm not complaining, but when you finally finally have a moment to crawl into your crappy little sleeping bag on that crappy little pad you give you, you could be in the middle of the desert, and I often was in the middle of the desert. You crawl in there and boom, It's like someone flips a light switch. You are out, absolutely out, and grateful to be there. Hey, remember, here's something they don't It's not that they don't tell you. It's not that they're hiding it, but it's something you don't think about. Firewatch. I don't know what they call it the army or navy or the air for you always have to have somebody in your unit awake, oftentimes more than one somebody, but someone always has to be awake, alert, standing up, looking around. This is in practice for war where you can't just have everyone go to sleep. Then they sneak up on you to slit your throat in the middle of the night. So they call it fire watch. Supposed to be to look out for fires, but it's to look out for everything. Well, they do a rotation on Firewatch, so maybe the day finally ends, call it seven eight o'clock at night. You've been going all day. You're wiped out, exhausted. Yeah, congratulations, you have the third watch. So you go crash and get to sleep as fast as you can. But in about two hours they're going to come wake you up because it's your turn to go stand up in the middle of the night, exhausted for an hour. If you get caught sleeping, you're in.
Speaker 1: Deep, deep trouble. Don't get don't don't do that.
Speaker 2: Those guys pay, They pay with pain. Anyway, you get up and you have to interrupt your sleep for an hour sometimes longer, and then you get to go back to sleep. Chris said, first Watch is the best watch, no question, First Watch or last Watch. You just want to be able to stream together enough sleep. But also Firewatch is an incredible punishment. For instance, if you've screwed up a bunch of times, or maybe the whole platoon screwed up or something like that, they'll do something where they make half of the unit stay awake and they'll switch it off every.
Speaker 1: Hour, so you stay awake for.
Speaker 2: An hour, and then you have to go try to crash for an hour. Then they wake you up for an hour, then you crash for an hour. It's a great way to just grind people down to the nubs. It's amazing. Speaking of grinding down to the nubs, Democrats are soulless and evil.
Speaker 4: New York Faily to Honor Ice Detainer's resulted in the release of six thousand, nine hundred and forty seven criminal illegal aliens. Criminal illegal aliens almost seven thousand, with crimes ranging from twenty nine homicides, twenty five hundred assaults, two hundred burglaries, three hundred robberies, four hundred dangerous drug offenses, three hundred weapons offenses, and two hundred sexual predatory offenses.
Speaker 2: Democrats are so evil. Rather than handing over illegals criminals by the way to police to Ice, they just opened up the jails and let them out murderers, rapists, thieves. Think about how many people right now are listening to me in New York shows really big in New York, which we love. Democrats turn these animals loose in your neighborhood on purpose so they couldn't be deported that's how evil the Democrat Party is. That's Jeff Van Drew who said this too about Illinois.
Speaker 4: Illinois, they had the man who shot and killed Sheridan Gorman, an eighteen year old freshman walk in a park with her friends, in custody.
Speaker 5: But they let them go.
Speaker 4: And we know because this committee obtained the border patrol documents. When Jose Medina crossed into this country, he made no asylum claim, and agents determined he was unlikely to run away, and look what he did, and the Biden administration released him anyway into our communities, onto our streets, into the park where Sheridan Gorman was walking with her friends. These same sanctuary policies protected the man who killed Katie Abraham, an Ohio University student who was sitting at a car stopped at a red light when a drunk illegal alien who had already been deported once before, slammed into her at seventy eight miles an hour.
Speaker 2: Democrats brought those people into your country on purpose. Remember that we'll be back.
Speaker 6: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a Fantastic Friday, Ann asked doctor Jesse Friday, so many freaking questions, So let's get back to them, Hey, Jesse, we're the same age. But back as a teen, I was the guy that would try a triple backflip off the high dive at the public pool if challenged. I took my nieces and nephews there this week after they heard some legendary stories.
Speaker 2: I did manage to dive off of it. But truth be told, if there wasn't a line of people watching, I would have climb back down that ladder and walked straight to my car. Any fears that have appeared that you weren't ready for, fears that I wasn't ready for, I'll give you two. One's pretty obvious. Probably everybody has this one. I'm a fairly confident driver because I have so many skills behind the wheel. What Chris, I just have incredible driving instincts where I can you know. They used to say Larry Bird could just see patterns emerging on the basketball court before other people could. That's why he was always one step ahead of everybody. That's the way I am driving. I can I notice things happening around me. So it's just a very smooth ride with me. So I don't have road fears. But now that I have one son driving and the other son working on he's got his drivers permit. Now makes me nervous because of all the scumbags that are out there on the highway, all these dirty foreigners who can't read road signs and things like that, and there's nothing, I mean, there's nothing you can do. They give these guys CDLs to driving big rigs. Now, my boys are out there, so that I that that'll point out. Here's here's one more along the lines of what you were talking about. Now, I have never loved heights. I don't mind your flying or anything like that, but heights. Joining the Marine Corps, though, really beat most of that out of me. You have to do rock climbing and repelling and doing all kinds of stuff, jumping off of high things, climbing high things. You just they make you do so much of that stuff that it really beat most of.
Speaker 1: That out of me.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, remember I told you we went to Montana last summer be with my mom, and while we were up there, we don't like to sit around the house, so we did a lot of outdoor stuff, a lot of hiking, did a lot of hiking, whitewater rafting we did, and we we signed up and paid for this zipline course. You ever seen a zipline course? Just to break it down for you, you go climb something really tall, and then after you climb that really tall thing, you attach this caribeiner to a zipline and use zipline down to something that's a little lower, and then once you're on that little platform, you zipline down to something else. They have all different kinds of zipline courses we've done, and I'm in Mexico before now. My boys are not allowed to be sissies, and they are not sissies. In fact, they're quite bold. So I agreed, well agreed, I mean I told them, yeah, I can't wait, let's do this zipline course. And my boys are climbing up and down, zipping across no problem, and so did I don't get wrong?
Speaker 1: So did I.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you something I haven't told anyone. I didn't even tell my family, and I certainly didn't tell the boys. So I'm baring my soul to you right here. I was freaking terrified the entire time, and I couldn't show it becauidn't want to looked like a big woos. But man, I did not enjoy that zipline course, and if they asked to go again, if we ever get back to Montana, I might have to get sick that day.
Speaker 1: What Chris, What Chris said?
Speaker 2: You still went, though, well, yeah, I'm not going to be a woos Of course I still went. But I was laughing the whole time, Like all I was hamming it up big time.
Speaker 1: Isn't this fun?
Speaker 2: It was all a lie, and I mean a complete lie. I did not enjoy myself. If you had hooked me up to a heart rate monitor, I think I was going about one hundred and fifty beats per second the whole time. And there was someone in our group, not in our family, but in our group who chickened out on one of the first ones. And I was sitting there and I was like, Oh, you can do it. Come on, this is fun. We're having a blast. I wanted to go so badly. Hey, you know what, I'm gonna take him down. I'm just gonna look out for him and take him down. Not a good time. What Chris Chris said was at the height of the movement, Oh, definitely the height. Definitely the height. Honestly, the actual ziplining is a total frigging blast, And I would highly recommend the zipline course. And it's completely safe. You're tied off, and you're tied off the whole time. It's not as if it's not as if you're in some bad risk of dying. But you're on top of basically an unstable tree or an unstable platform, and and you're looking down. And I know I sound like a complete wools I was a complete woofs. I don't know what has happened, if, if somehow some sort of a fear of heights has come back to me. Maybe I was just having a bad day. I don't know what it was, but I felt like the biggest freaking girl up there humanly possible. And I didn't tell anybody at all. All Right, I have to play this. This is the mayor of a city with I think Philly has six million people, five or six million people. It's a big city. This is the mayor of Philadelphia.
Speaker 5: Business here, But how dare you tell me, a man of the city, to tell the people in this city that we cannot and should not and act what is one of the most limited cows that we have, and that is to decide how we will drive revenue to the school district of Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: By the way, Jewish producer Chris looked it up and he said it's one point five million people. So I was just off by a few million. No big deal. I pretty much nailed that one. I knew I got it right. Anyway, that's the mayor of a major American city that has somewhere between one point five million and five million people. We can't be sure. I might be right to