Speaker 1: Head down the stretch at seven o'clock hour, a full hour to go. Still ahead from long next in Richwood. The show is the Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Tope Sheldon Roundtable Show presented by Postman Law Lance. But Calister rockies out tonight on assignment with ESPN.
Speaker 2: He's got a game.
Speaker 1: We'll be back next oh, next Wednesday night, almost at their next Wednesday night before the Thursday night game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Let's talk some fantasy football. We do it every week with our guy, nobody better to turn to than our next guest host of Fantastics Insider Football Sirius XM Fantasy. Let's talk week six and let's talk with Dan Klaskins. How are you?
Speaker 2: How are we going tonight? Lance? I can't believe it's already Week six. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It is no doubt about it. And there are storylines that continue to emerge now into week six. Let's talk some early season heroes from the fans. Does see football player standpoint?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, we always talked about so many bad things, and we'll get to the bad things the next part, but let's focus on some of the things that we've had to be excited about especially there on your fantasy team. Nobody more excited than Pooka Nakua because he is wide receiver one right now. He slipped a little bit in August draft. We're worried about Matthew Stafford is back and all these things, but this dude scored twenty three plus PPR points and every week of the season and is locked in. Amku Kabuka Lancis is the guy I was talking up on the radio all all this long as being a league winning pick, and I got all the things wrong, but this is one of them. I definitely wish I had more of uh. He's wide receiver three right now, and he's on pace to be the offensive rookie year. He's a favorite of most sportsbook target sheriff per game twenty three percent, twenty and a half PPR points, eighty nine yards a touchdown. You gotta love that running back. Nobody wanted Christian McCaffrey. Oh, he's always there. He's always there. He's the only forty nine are healthy. And if you take away all of his rushing stats, the dude's got ninety five point seven PPR points just on his receiving stats alone. That would make him wide receiver five. Overall, he's running back to Javonte Williams is running back three. Here's a guy that I mean, I got admitted I didn't draft much of I wasn't that impressed coming off the injury, the major injury a year ago. But he finishes RB thirty four in high stakes drafts and ADP, so nobody was drafting him. But right now he's RB three seventy eight percent running back share, looking great for the Cowboys. And finally, Patrick Mahomes, I mean he's either criticized, especially in fantasy, he really gets the eat fantasy. It's been down the last couple of years. But twenty four plus PPR or fantasy points in four or five games, that rushing for fifty seven rushing yards a game and three of his five contests three rushing touchdowns, all just one shot of his career best. That rushing floor has him as QB two and back as an elite fantasy quarterback.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do the injury watch. I see I see running backs, I see quarterbacks. I see a raven. I see a whole bunch of activity here for us.
Speaker 2: Well, no player or position or team and none of it's free of injuries. They're abundant, will hit on the big ones. First of all, the good news for Sanity, say Kwon Barkley was limited most of the week. I expect him to be a fool go. I'm in on some of his props tonight, so no worry is there with the knee issue. The same camp, he said for those sitting with rookie of Marion Hampton on their fantasy rosters, including yours truly, but ankle issue there, he's on ir They got the Son Haskins, they've got Kamani, but doll, they've got a bunch of question marks. You want to try to avoid starting those players if possible. Bucky Irving, I don't expect him to play with that foot issue. So another was shod White beats there with the fucks and Choopa Hubbard out again for the Panthers unless he can get back on the practice. But Mario has a practice ball week he missed last week. Rico Dabdo went off and now they're taking on his former team to Cowboys. So I really like Rico again. If Hubbard said, they expect Jaywen Warren back, but you know with the knee issue, Cat Gamewell did good and I don't know how that back here is going out. I think they're both RB three. The quarterbacks are where the big headliners are. Lamar Jackson didn't practice again today. He's not going to play, let's face it. But the hamstring issue there and the Ravens stink with that, and Kyler Murray with a foot, Brock Purdy with the toe. These guys are trending in the wrong direction again for week six, as our Terry McLaurin a hamstring, the Commander's wile it outset to miss the third straight game. Brock powers they should have put him on IR. I think of resting through the bye week. I don't think he's back to after week eight. And George Kettle not going to play this week, but trending optimism that he could return a week seven for the forty nine.
Speaker 1: Ers, all right, onto our weekly lineup advice, roll out some studs, duds and sleepers for us.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, well, let's talk about studs and let's go to Matthew Stafford. I talked about book and the cooles. Somebody got throwing the ball and three or five quarterbacks to face the Ravens has scored thirty plus fantasy points. Stafferen hit that mark in each of the rams past two games. I think he makes it three in a row on Sunday, Jackson Smith and Jig. But he's been a stud all season. He goes against an offense in Jacksonville. I think it's gonna be a little higher scoring of a game than the total. But only two good whiteouts the baseball season, true number one, Jamar Chase and Ecognons. They broke got one hundred yards in a touchdown. JSM does the same this week, my dud Lift justin Fields. Only two teams have allowed fewer fantasy quarterbacks this season points the fantasy quarterbacks this season than the Broncos have. And Blanche here the stat for you. Fifteen rushing yards the Broncos have given up through five games to quarterbacks. That's three yards per game average, and they faced Cam Woard, Daniel Jones, Justin Herbert, Jase Browning, and Jalen Hurt. The rushing floor is not there this week for Field sit him. They're gonna sit there at Henry. He scored twenty nine point two PPR points in Week one. We thought it was going to be fantasy bold every game since just thirty point one PPR points. He's not really good without Lamar Jackson there either, And then just a couple of sleepers will leave you with I like Michael Carter the running back, I don't have you as a bunch of Kylamurray got, but he will get the volume. He didn't drop the ball at the gold line like his teammate Imari Amiarcado did a week ago. So Carter's in as an RB three flex, as is Chris o'lave as a wide receiver three or flex I like him. He's only had fewer than ten targets in one game this season.
Speaker 1: All right, you've been talking about your do good Fantasy Salary Cap challenge is a new way to play fantasy football and health veterans. And you've got some big time fantasy partners donating prizes. How can listeners get in on the action and maybe win something themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love that lance, and you know we always talk about it, you know, dav is what this benefit? A thirty dollars season passes a donation to get into our game. I've got more prizes than players at this point because all my friends in the fantasy indust year putting a premium content packages. The Fantasy Football Expo, the premier event in fantasy. It takes place in Cande, Ohio, every August. We got two v teat tickets up there plenty of great prizes. Check it out doo good Fantasy dot com. You can learn more, you can sign up, come out of lineup, play against me every week of the season, and most importantly, help our veterans.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely always good catching up. Thanks for the info. We'll talk next week.
Speaker 2: Yes, enjoy the game, Lance. Should be a fun filled weekend of football.
Speaker 1: Sounds like A'm playing. Thanks Dan, Thank you,