Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Patrip Morning Show again, as we draw ever closer to playing an initials game. Here at the Model of American the Rotunda, the Huntingdon Bank Rotunda, on this very stage, Jojo, see what will be appearing in just a little bit. Huge. I'm sure that people were excited it's gonna be huge.
Speaker 2: Maybe not the people that are here now. They didn't seem to react much. I don't think this is the same crowd. I think this this is our crowd, I think.
Speaker 1: But from for everybody's time, that's a big deal. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, she's a big deal. Yeah. This is our twenty fourth anniversary. Today is the day twenty four years ago today we started. And it's weird because we started at seven o'clock on that day. We were a seven to nine show. Back then, they only gave us two hours and that was way too much.
Speaker 2: And I still thought that was getting up too early.
Speaker 1: Did seem like it was pretty early? Yep, Tommy, do you remember listening to the part Trip Morning shows holidays? No thought I was guy. That doesn't shock me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, JoJo's here, huh, JoJo's here at noon?
Speaker 1: Good right? Yea door opening. You're a fan. Okay, wow, she was on selling selling sunsets?
Speaker 3: Was there?
Speaker 1: There was? She was buying a house from Khelle. Swear from what she was on selling sunsets the show on Netflix. She was buying a house with Kshelle and is one of the main people on selling sunsets. I know he's speaking English. Know what he's talking you guys. It's a show on Netflix where they sell houses and they're all good looking people and it's out in l a right, good dude sitch. Probably it's it's it's a mount rushmore of dude situations.
Speaker 4: How do you get him?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Because I love him and Louis on the dass as well. Hi, little Louis. He's ready to take the microsh one away from his dad. He's got nothing to say. No, oh man, I thought he was going to like what if that had been is just first word and it was just something like whales or Steve right what.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it would have been the greatest moment in the history of cafe. And this is not an exaggeration. If he had leaned into the microphone in his first words were just wood hawk and then backed off just thunderous applause Here at the throndo and then pointed at his mom.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then Pop runs over and hands calab up thirty drink tickets.
Speaker 1: To Buffalo Lpins and.
Speaker 5: Then he said, no, sorry, I met my grandpa.
Speaker 1: Oh out of respect? Yeah? Absolutely, Well anyway, so another short segment, ladies and gentlemen. But we have any other question out here? Okay?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Right, coming back here? Hold, I want to free everybody on the dais anybody please? Any question? What's your name? Graham? Where are you from? Richfield? Welcome to the Parcher of Marshaw. Who do you want touch you? Tommy? Cool? What's your pradition for the game tomorrow? Golf? Golf game? Yeah? Gophers thirty five Wisconsin zero. How you feel about that? Okay, I'll take it. If that's true. We have to make out.
Speaker 5: I'm my god, sir, he's talking to anyone by law.
Speaker 1: I have to say. You don't have to make up for Tommy. I mean, here's your I'm good this way. You had a question as well. Shoot, what is your name? Matt? Where are you from? Buffalo? Welcome? I love Buffer, Welcome to the Patrick Marshaw. Who do you have a question for?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Just for the whole show. How many more years you plan on going? That sounded like you were hoping we were about done. I feel the same way. I don't know. What do you think, Saucy? Uh?
Speaker 5: I would do this as long as I'm allowed to do it. It's the best job on the planet. I'm honored to do what I get to do it every day. I work with two of my favorite people every day, and everybody else. I owe my life to Corey and Hockey. I mean that, and Marnie Marney's okay, Parish is fine, two of your favorite people and everybody else.
Speaker 1: Well, I meant that. I didn't say who was okay. He made up for I'm fine, Parish is fine. I love Zacho. Honestly. I would do this as long as we'll have me. Is that, Corey? I think we can wrap this thing up in the next four or five years. Don't you guys about done with this or what?
Speaker 2: I hope maybe get the thirty and call it a day, just me.
Speaker 1: We'll see. I mean, I would like to do it, and I'd like to to say something really funny once in my life. Oh boy, make Sauce laugh really hard, fart and die on the microphone. Right there. That's that's how I hope to pass. What about you, Tom's how long this is gonna go? Yeah? Wow, that's a good question. I I love listening. Hopefully at least in another thirty. There you go, thirty would be fantastic. That's that's kind of what I was thinking. Corey and I had the Universe seven place in the mornings without it. Yeah, sounds like sound. Jeez, Louise I dropped your coin hair. Take these two. There's one down there, drink up. Thank you. Buffalo Wild Wings again Paul Allen today at the Buffalo Wild Wings up on the third floor, so make sure you stop them buying. There's a free course light for you or Miller light, whatever you choose. Feedback sailed it all right.
Speaker 2: So when we come back, we're actually gonna draw for the initial spots.
Speaker 1: That's four of you.
Speaker 2: Get a crack at picking a representative here up on the the stage. One of you wins one thousand dollars, three of you win two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Somebody else wins two fifties.
Speaker 2: Well, the best of schedule always throws off our brakes. We have to do one quick segment here, which is a buzzkill. But whatever, we're gonna make a Workaddy. Come on in, Daddy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sitting on in case you're listening and not here, I'm sitting on Santa Tom's left. Have you ever played the nervous game? My god?
Speaker 2: For those of you at home, the nervous game is already. Tommy has his hand on Hawk's knee. Yep, I've never heard of the nervous game.
Speaker 1: Those aren't pillows.
Speaker 2: Sure well, here's how it works, Chris, Are you nervous?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm hoping he's got his keys in his pocket.
Speaker 2: More of the power Chip Morning Joe from of America.
Speaker 1: Right after this on the fin back to the parts of the morning show, Ladies and gentlemen, again, our twenty fourth birthday Anniversary show. And we are live at the Mall of America. No place we'd rather be on a beautiful black Friday morning. Come on down. There's so much going on all day today, and of course it's the Mall of America Huntington Banker Rotunda, and there's a huge group of listeners. Thank you all for being out here to celebrate with us today. We appreciate that much. Look at all these people, Corey.
Speaker 2: Pretty sweet. I hope they're not here for Jojo Seaway. I hope it's I hope business for us.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little bit of everything. Maybe they're here for Jill. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hi, Jill, guys, Renslow from mom Mall of America, thanks for having us out again.
Speaker 1: We love the mall.
Speaker 4: We love having you guys out here. And this is awesome. You believe Friday crowd.
Speaker 1: I love this. Yeah, Joe, what is your official title?
Speaker 3: I am the Chief Business Development and Marketing Officer.
Speaker 1: That's a great title.
Speaker 4: It's just a lot of words.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I need a cool title like that someday. And you're friends with Marni Gellner.
Speaker 3: I am friends with Marny. I know you just put us on the opposite ends here.
Speaker 1: They know, they know strategy.
Speaker 6: Asked Jill where she just was before stopping it with this fine group, So I have to ask, do we have some Jojo Siva fans in the house?
Speaker 1: Tommy put your hands out, Tommy's throll. Yeah.
Speaker 3: She is here early in the morning getting ready for her big performance that's right here in the rotunda. At noon. She has a new song called Message to the World. Little drummer girl, and so she's been here multiple times. She was here actually about eight years ago for her first debut performance in in Nickelodeon Universe, and has came back a couple of different times and she loves them all and she's this is her first holiday concert.
Speaker 4: So we're very excited to have her here.
Speaker 1: Very cool. Does she want to play initials?
Speaker 4: We could ask here.
Speaker 1: Get her as down here, let's go. That's awesome. Yeah, And a huge amount of people here at the Mall of America on Black Friday morning. I mean, this has got to be a big day for the mall period, right, it is huge.
Speaker 3: Typically we have about two hundred thousand people that come through our doors on Black Friday. So this morning on the north side our very first fan i'ved at three o'clock yesterday afternoon. They're bottled up, lots of blankets, lots of outerwear ready to go. But we had the first two hundred people in line got twenty five dollars gift cards to the mom. They also had the chance to win five thousand dollars, so we had a five thousand dollars shopping spree winter this morning, and then thousands of them have scratch offs, so we have actually a doorbuster activation, so we have a huge door that's built in the atrium and people bust through the door and they get these prizes. So big laboo boos for those fans that like the La Boo Boo's out there. We have fightings, tickets, wild tickets, tons of different prizes. So there's still a lot of activity happening on the north side.
Speaker 4: If you get a chance to go check it out.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Speaking of giving away money, we're going to play the Initials in the next segment. We got to draw some names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to draw four four names and you have to be present to win. And we've learned over the last six months or so you also have to be a US citizen.
Speaker 1: We had that problem in the past. Oh, just to make sure everything's on the up and up with taxes and whatnot. But here we go.
Speaker 2: So, uh, how this is gonna work because you have to be present to win. Marnie's gonna draw a name. Uh, make some noise so Chris can find you quickly, and then you select Marnie Hawk Saucer Parish to play for you in Initials. If they win, you win one thousand dollars. But if your name gets drawn at all, you win two fifty for sure, which is also very sweet.
Speaker 1: Buddy, Marns. Who wants to get picked? Who wants to play? Who wants to us to do this? Yeah? Reaching there? Deep? Come on? I wonder who the first pick is going to be?
Speaker 4: The first pick is Maria smothers?
Speaker 1: Maria, raise your hand if you're here, Maria over there? Oh all right, come on over, come on over understood. Chris might have to go to you Mayne. She comes here right on. We're gonna check id right here to make sure it's you. Look at this, and she has to select one of the four. Yeah, I wonder who goes first? Yeah, there's no question who goes first? Your breath PRIs We all know how it's us to come on up? Please, you gotta pick somebody, all right? Hi'm Aria? Come hi? Are you a power listener every day? Listen? Thank you so much? Thank you. Sorry, you have to pick somebody to represent you in the initials game. Who you gonna choose?
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna have to go with Marnie.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a good choice. That's a good choice. Please say hello, Please come on over there you go. Our first choice is Maria. How cool is this? Already?
Speaker 2: You've won two hundred and fifty bucks, right, that's already locked up. Now if she wins, you win another seven.
Speaker 4: For you here, you're my Maria.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So Maria picks Marnie Galliner, going for her fourth consecutive victory.
Speaker 1: Maria picks Mark all right. Second name to be drawn by Marnie is Tommy Olsen.
Speaker 6: The second name Alexia Timmerman.
Speaker 4: Alexa A L e x I A.
Speaker 1: Let's go anybody, Alexia? Is that you? Right there? Is that you? I don't know what she said. I think she said she didn't have her ID on her hmm her have her say what her phone number is? Alright, she's showing a picture hold on, I'm looking looking verifying as we speak. She looks trustworthy. I believer. Ye yeah, that's kind of like.
Speaker 4: See what are the last four digits of your phone numbers?
Speaker 1: What are the last four digits of your student number?
Speaker 7: Up?
Speaker 4: Phone number?
Speaker 1: What are the first six? Yeah? We're good, that's right, Nail. Congratulations. Where are you from?
Speaker 4: Decora?
Speaker 1: Iowa? Oh wow? Or do you listen to the Power Trip?
Speaker 4: Obviously?
Speaker 1: Very cool? Well, We're glad to have you. So you have to choose either Mark, meet Saucer myself. Who you gonna choose.
Speaker 4: I'm choosing hockey.
Speaker 1: Wow down, thank you very much. Interesting all right already, and I appreciate it. Two fifty thanks to them all in America. But it might be a thousand if Hawk just wins. All right. If you don't get picked, it's Marty's all. That's all I'm saying. Correct, that's right here. We got a dude. No, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Tell me the name is.
Speaker 4: Tanner, Glenn.
Speaker 1: I heard somebody else, Tanner.
Speaker 2: Are you back there somewhere over here?
Speaker 1: All right, Tanner? We need to have that gentleman. Check your idea. Right there, Tanner, he's waving through like a Detroit running back yesterday. Come on up, buddy, come on over, come over here. That's cool, all right, Tanner? Where are you from?
Speaker 4: I am from the Red Lake Reservation.
Speaker 1: Fantastic the Powers of the Morning shows every single day. I love it. Okay, great, Well, I'm sorry, but you have to cheers between Meat Sauce and Mark Parris for the initials guests. Sorry, Mark, I'm gonna go meet what you've already won. Few bucks Man. Thank you very much, Please stick around, all right, it all comes down to this. We got one more. What if the person who gets drawn goes nah?
Speaker 2: So think about this though, whoever gets drawn here is gonna win.
Speaker 1: Two d and fifty dollars or dare you? That's awesome? Mark is better at this than I am. I'm thinking the same thing.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, shout out to this person.
Speaker 6: The final name is Andy rowing r A U E N Andy rowing?
Speaker 5: Somebody?
Speaker 1: Are you Andy? All right there? Andy's up there on top? And please take the escalator.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you gotta go the other way. The escalator's confusing. You got to go past and AND's pretzels. Yeah, I feel free to stop on the way.
Speaker 1: He's on his way. We're going to verify the name. Where did he go?
Speaker 2: He's taking the escalator down by sea life. He'll be he'll be coming this Okay.
Speaker 1: Good, he is coming that way. Okay, go there you go. So so that'll be Andy. Andy. And if you didn't get picked, I'm so sorry about its. Marty's four. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: All right, so we'll play initials when we come back. Jill, thanks for having us. We love mall of America. We've bets uf your podcast. Jill's got an awesome podcast by the way too. If you guys like all things all of America. Where can people find out about the pod?
Speaker 3: It is called so Much More And you guys have been guests of our h so we'd love for you guys to check it out.
Speaker 4: And you guys, thanks for being here. We love having you and happy holidays.
Speaker 1: Like wise, thank you, thank you. All right, shout out to the Mall of America. When we come back.
Speaker 2: Initials Game six oh five Live from All of America. Marny going for a record time fourth straight win. I believe you've won at MLA the last two years.
Speaker 1: Is that accurate? I won here before? Is it the last two? I don't know. We'll double check it.
Speaker 2: Either way, you're going for four straight wis we'll see if that happens after this Live from the Mall of America, Rotanda on the fans Dance is Initials Game six oh five on the power Craft presented by Wolf.
Speaker 1: River Electric, The Power Trip Morning Show. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the Part Trip moren So, it's time for the Initials Game. Are you ready for this? Corey yes, it's all yours. Let's go.
Speaker 2: It's a game six o five thanks to our friends at Wolf River Electric Andwolfriverelectric dot com. You can go to Wolfriverelectric dot com and click on free quote to get started. If you want to go solar in twenty twenty five or Beyon tell them you heard about it on Cafean and The Power Trip Morning Joe, and make sure you get your initials. Guess is in every single week on x, Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag kfe in initials for your chance to win fifteen hundred bucks off a new solar system thanks to our awesome friends at Wolf River Electric. Thanks Wolf River Electric. All right, let's go around the room. See what we're playing for.
Speaker 1: Chris.
Speaker 2: We'll start with you, Chris, I believe it's Alexia right is playing for you or you're playing for her, I should say, but you're also playing for who.
Speaker 1: I'm playing for Radco and Ragco dot Com just like always. They've been with me from the very beginning. If I went there to get ten percent off, you're in your order in store online through Monday from Radco and everything but but toppers. So thank you, very very much, rad code for being with me from the very very beginning, Saws. The Rube that you are representing is Tanner. But who are you playing for? For everybody else?
Speaker 5: I am playing for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza and my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizzas now on sale at all cub Foods locations for seven ninety nine and a five win listen for that special offer for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 1: Marnie Maria picked you first. What happened if you win a fourth consecutive game, Well, thank you, Maria.
Speaker 6: And thank you to Great Clips for sponsoring me and continuing to give away free haircuts, and they'll be given another one away if I win today.
Speaker 4: Please tweet me tag it Great Clips.
Speaker 6: Do that now through the end of Sunday, and one of you will be winning free haircuts for an entire year.
Speaker 4: And some of you's on the second and third floor.
Speaker 1: You know it. Need to trim Parish.
Speaker 2: Andy is going to watch you play initials and you're technically also in the running for Hairish. Come on an opportunity to win, and what happens if you win?
Speaker 1: Mark? You know, thank god?
Speaker 7: I am sponsored by the great people at Buy the Yard that actually believe in me.
Speaker 1: And if I win.
Speaker 7: Today, listen, oh listen, this is a different one different read. If I win today, head to any of their three showrooms. You get ten percent off of anything and get a free delivery by mentioning Initials. I'll pravel it on instore purchases now through Friday.
Speaker 1: Thank you by the art.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, since we've dumped on you for like an hour and a half a year, you're gonna you're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Don't play half though you could feel it.
Speaker 2: The crowd believed that it was gonna go wrong for Mark. But I think Mark's gonna find a way to surprise some people and get to Getty some money. You uh you know it's Black Friday. You can also buy this at Initials Game dot Com. Versions four, five, and six available now. Uh hey, you're doing some Christmas shop and then they go to Initials game dot Com. You can play Initials during the holidays. I know a lot of you played yesterday, which is super cool.
Speaker 1: We had a blast. Yeah, right on, man, thank you? What one did you play? Version four? Excellent choice? Mark? Thank you? All right?
Speaker 2: So Nikky one of you gets a crack at a ton of money because it is time for the jackpot.
Speaker 8: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot.
Speaker 1: That's right, the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot is currently one hundred and four thousand, five hundred dollars. You're looking at buy new car, you want to save money in your current carloans hill with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering out a loan rates as low as four point two nine percent APR poly today at Saint Paul su dot org slash kfan federally insured by the NCUA, and it's one hundred and four thousand, five hundred dollars. It's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: This place would go absolutely enough if somebody nailed joke. Devin and Saint Louis Park is gonna pull up a caller here in a second. Here's how this works. The caller is gonna guess the initials. If they get one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Which still cool.
Speaker 2: But if they say both in the right spot, they won one hundred and four thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: On our d third jackpot ever, h third jackpot Winterrever. They could buy a whole bunch of pretzels to buy the initial home game. They could buy some boos. I don't know what they want to spend it on us their money? All right?
Speaker 2: Devin has a caller pulled up. Let's see who this person is. What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: As a Dave from Cambridge, Dave, Dave Day from Cambridge, Day from Cambridge. It might be a Christmas miracle. Everybody here at Mall of America wants you to win.
Speaker 2: All you have to do, Dave, is say the right to initials and you could be one hundred and four five hundred dollars richer.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? I am ready? All right, fire away. What letters do you want? D? S? What was the first letter? D? As in donut d lucky, D as in donut, S as in Sam.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: Okay? Are those your initials, Dave? They are? Okay. Dave's going with his own initials. He's going D S. D. Let's go Day the first ever jackpot winner. Carl. I saw him in the crowd. He's here somewhere.
Speaker 2: Carl guests his own initials and he won thirty one to five Dave and Cambridge is guessing his own initials? Does Dave have at least one right for two hundred and fifty bucks? And is he alive to be the third ever jack pot winner? The crowd really here wants you to win, Dave. Come on, go, they really really want you to win. Day. That's right, and you're off to a good start, David, Dave, you've won at least two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Come on, at least want letters in the right spot. If they're both in the right spot, let's go. It's a Christmas murk.
Speaker 2: Then you want one hundred and four thousand, five hundred dollars. How do you feel, Dave? Already you won two fifty.
Speaker 3: Awesome?
Speaker 1: One more pretty cool?
Speaker 6: Come on?
Speaker 1: Do we want him to win? Let me come on, let's hear it. That's a miracle at the Mall of America.
Speaker 2: Oh man, should we quickly get Pa down here to have some kind of Mall of America miracle call? If he's under the table right now? Okay, oh my, that's who I've been kicking Dave. What's your last name starts with an S? Obviously, but what's your last name Stebbens Steven. Oh, okay, right on, did look at Dave? Dave is going for one hundred and four five hundred dollars? Does Dave have both right? And is he the third jackpot winner in the history of the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot.
Speaker 1: Co d S give it.
Speaker 2: It's too bad your name's not Dave Evans because no, Steven Stevens is not going to get you.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 2: DS not the right answer, so so close though. Uh he won two hundred and fifty bucks. Those banks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 1: No, not not DS. He did have d right, Calm down, that's what she said. Yeah, okay, the best, all right, God boy, he's one of us for sure.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Devin, you can put him on old so he doesn't throws him on mystery science theater of the rest of it, all right, No, So Dave wins two hundred and fifty bucks the initials for game six O five.
Speaker 1: The D was right. Second letter is an E. I knew it.
Speaker 2: D E was worth one hundred and four thousand, five hundred dollars. Man, we got another scare. We had one a couple of years ago here at Mall of America as well. All right, everybody ready, yeah, all right, Devin and Saint Louis Park can hit the old thinking music and here we go.
Speaker 1: Yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. Here's number one of d E.
Speaker 2: Clue number one, often closely monitored. Clue number two something new and difficult. Clue number three probably has a ladder. Clue number four often on the other side of a rope.
Speaker 1: Clue number five. You can go off this mark Yep, deep End. What did I say? We ripped him and I'll watch him just dominate. I watch him get all of the one. Now, let's settle down.
Speaker 2: Andy's pretty thrilled. You're on the board, Parish deep End, and he is up one to nothing. Here's number two of d E. Clue number one, probably red. Yeah, Clue number two, there are two. Clue number three might feel like sand.
Speaker 1: Clue number four might burn or itch.
Speaker 5: Hawk yep, dry eyes, that's right, shock and you got it off burns or itches.
Speaker 2: Well, if you didn't get it off of that one, CLUEFI was, you're gonna want to use lubrication.
Speaker 1: So I'm not the guy they portrayed me to be I think he.
Speaker 2: Would have had that one more might have somehow given the weirdest guess of all time.
Speaker 1: Who knows. We'll never know. We didn't get the clue five.
Speaker 2: Hawk has one, Parish has one that was rye eyes. Here's number three of d E. Clue number one doesn't require perfection. Clue number two offers you a second chance. Clue number three can feature groups or individuals. Paul yep, driver's d that's a sauce out for the rest of number.
Speaker 1: So did the escalator.
Speaker 2: Number four will include knockouts. Clue number five has a couple of brackets.
Speaker 1: Final clue Clue number six. You aren't out of this tournament format, Arnie Marne.
Speaker 4: Double elimination.
Speaker 1: Good, that is a double elimination.
Speaker 2: I was way off, all right. We have a three way tie. Everybody's still the Hawk, Parish and Marty each have one sausage won back. There's nine to go. Everybody's stolen this. Here's number four of d E.
Speaker 1: Clue number one originally called twentieth century clue number two, most commonly seen in green or brown containers.
Speaker 2: Clue number three started in eighteen ninety seven. Clue number four, first created in Vera Cruz. Clue number five two x's mark mark mark do skis that's right. That is the literal translation to do sekis two x and Parrish gets his second point.
Speaker 1: Let's go, good guys, it's seis seconds yep.
Speaker 2: Parish has two, Hawk has one, Marty has one.
Speaker 1: Sauce. You have to score eight items to go. Here's number five of d E.
Speaker 2: Clue number one, used to contain clue number two, often asked to stop. Clue number three applies pressure. Clue number four sometimes touches grass. Clue number five found on a line.
Speaker 1: Marnie, Marnie defensive end. That's right. That is a defensive end, and Marnie ties it up. I'm holding YouTube that Maria's pumped all right.
Speaker 2: Point number two for Marnie, So Parish you have to Marnie has two, howk has one?
Speaker 1: Seven items left. Here's number six.
Speaker 3: Of d E.
Speaker 1: Clue number one, often seen crossing lines. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sideways or upside down. Clue number three relies on rubber Clue number four signature facial hair. Clue number five has a child with the exact same name, Paul Dale Earnhart that's right. Tall. That is Dale Earnhart technically relies on rubber. I think half the crowd.
Speaker 1: What was that one about? Upside down? Sometimes sideways are upside down, So yeah, not just that time. Yeah, relax everybody.
Speaker 2: We're halfway through the game and Marnie has two, Parish has two.
Speaker 1: You guys have the lead, Sauce and Hawk just one back with six to go.
Speaker 6: Come.
Speaker 1: Here's number seven of DEE clue number one, designed by James Longacre.
Speaker 2: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: These are considered extremely rare.
Speaker 2: Clue number three. In one sense, they are circular. Mark, okay, double eagle.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't get to the golf clues really yet. The double eagle coin, which is wheth twenty bucks. Parish somehow knew that that thing is a thing.
Speaker 1: It exists, I do.
Speaker 7: I've seen those infomercials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the twenty dollars double eagles. Well done, Mark, thank you you are up late.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 1: Look at Mark Parrish? Double eagle. Wow, that's impressive. Uh.
Speaker 2: Parish takes the lead with three, Marnie has two. Sauce and Hawk each have one. Five items to go. Here's number eight of d E clue number one started.
Speaker 1: In the way that we know it in Pennsylvania in nineteen thirty four.
Speaker 2: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: This might take dozens of hours. Yep, Drivers, that's right. I was waiting on it. Yeah, I passed that right away. That was great. Driver's ed was Swede. Did you bring a backpack? No?
Speaker 2: I don't have time for just there to talk to babes and eat snacks. You are correct, s n A c ks. I didn't annunciate.
Speaker 1: Parish.
Speaker 2: You have three Sauce in Marnie each have two, Hawk has one. Everybody's still in this with four alright, items to go. Here's number nine of d E.
Speaker 1: Clue number one known for a gray Nerew suits clue number two.
Speaker 2: His first name is Douglas. Clue number three once said the details.
Speaker 1: Of my life are quite Inconsequently, Paul Marnie was first Doctor Evil. That's what.
Speaker 2: That is, Doctor Evil from Austin Powers. Paul was right behind her too. That might be the difference because Sauce had it all right. Doctor Evil gets Marne tied with Mark Parrish. Marny has three, Parish has three, Sauce has two. Hawk's not out of this he has one. There's three items he feels like he is. I'm not out of it, No, you, I just assume everything's about me.
Speaker 1: Plenty of time. Yeah, come on, guys, all right, three to go. There's number ten of d E. Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Was secretly referred to as scorecard. Clue number two was born with the first name David. Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Has a famous three letter nickname. Clue number four received.
Speaker 2: Many international and foreign awards. Law yep, Dwight Eisenhower.
Speaker 1: That's right. Look that all those cross to president's homes. They all look. Aren't you glad you didn't get to Disneyland?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Who the hell Quight Eisenhower. God, this is like flop sweat and tears. No people, Actually, no, it's not. There are people here.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you. That is correct. Me a minute. We have a three way tie.
Speaker 2: Marty, Parrish and Sauce all have three hawk you need the last time, but it's not over for you. Otherwise we're battling between the three of them. But Chris needs eleven and twelve. Here's number eleven of d E. Clue number one have a white base. Clue number two.
Speaker 1: The top is traditionally yellow with a dusting of red mark mark deviled eggs. That's right, Harrish. They're so good, Marky Mark Parrish takes the lead with one to go. There you go, wow, tremendous. Oh guys, god, those are so good, so good. All right.
Speaker 2: So the situation is as simple as this, Mark. If you get this right, you're the winner. You shock everybody here, and Andy wins a thousand dollars. Let's go, Andy, I don't know where you are. Here we go, Buddy, Sauce and Marnie. You need this to force a tie breaker. Sauce, you're still playing for Tanner, of course, still playing for Maria. So you guys are not out of it yet either. If Chris gets this right, then Parish you're also the winner. So Mark going for the win, Sauce and Marnie going for the tie. Here's the final item of game six oh five. Here's number twelve of.
Speaker 1: D E clue number one, sometimes.
Speaker 2: Associated with jobs, relationships or I Paul.
Speaker 6: Okay, Marnie, I wasn't gonna do it, but I stopped all lead dead end.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 2: Wow, damn Sauce, you had it too, of course.
Speaker 1: Wow, Marnie, I've fought for those chairs, don't break them. Wow, Marnie.
Speaker 4: Wow, wows, lean in and I better swing it.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's a tiebreaker, dead end. Dang.
Speaker 2: All right, Marnie and Parrish squaring off. Marnie, you're playing for Maria. You're going for a record tying fourth straight win. Parish, you're playing for Andy. Good guy, you're trying to tie your season long record of one consecutive win. Where my good guys at I have no idea if that's true. I just thought it sounded funny. All right, ready, Mark? Sure, ready, Marne, Yes, yes, let's go. Remember three clues and a tiebreaker. If you ring in and get it wrong, your opponent gets to hear the remaining clues and then we'll have five seconds. Doesn't have to ring in. If that's the case, here we go for all the marbles. Tiebreaker d e.
Speaker 1: Clue number one is risk a or suggestive. Clue number two might.
Speaker 2: Be clever, subtle or obvious. Final Mark, Mark for the win.
Speaker 7: Double times.
Speaker 1: That's right, Parish, our show. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Mark Parrish just won Andy one thousand dollars thanks to our friend at.
Speaker 1: All of America.
Speaker 2: We kind of, we kind of said, it just felt like we were setting him up to win because We said he had no chance. We said Andy was stuck with him. And all did Mark did was walking off and win one thousand dollars to Andy. Where's Andy over there somewhere, Joe. Yeah, Andy, Okay, let's get Andy on the mic man. He's super pumped. A thousand bucks Andy.
Speaker 1: What's up man? Congratulations. You can hug it out. You can hug it out at the time. Obviously, Marcus sponsered by his great friends and buy the Yard. Since he won today, visit any of Buy the Yard's three showrooms and mentioned initials to get tempercon off and free delivery on Buy the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture offer valin on in store purchases now through Friday. Well done, Parish. I had faith the whole time, Matt Boldi's in the past. Don't worry about that. Don't let these guys get to you. I ever good DIY, Thank you, good guy, little baby. Thank you so much. Andy, the only guy that had faith in me. Love you family.
Speaker 8: We had the miracle at malve America and Wei, well there it is. You don't need bumps. That was awesome.
Speaker 1: Paris.
Speaker 7: I was a little nervous and not sure on Tondre.
Speaker 1: Oh you said you nailed it. Yeah, that fuk good. It's great.
Speaker 7: Felations Tomork So sorry, money didn't get to that fourth win.
Speaker 4: I'm shunned it again.
Speaker 2: Uh. Before we get out of here, we still have to give away another two hundred and fifty box thanks to them all of America. We're gonna just randomly draw a name. He must be present to win. You must be a US citizen. Sorry, Canadians.
Speaker 1: What's your teeth, Marnie? What get in there? God? Take it down? Tell you to say that a lap looking for then? Though, I can't read them very well. So these are good pretzels core, I see all you want the points? Yep, it's worth the points. Oh this is easy to read.
Speaker 5: Hold on, take your time, Marie Peyton, Ma, yeah, are you related to Sean Payton? Correct answer? You can tell by the lack of beady eyes. Yeah, these are good.
Speaker 7: Congratulations, Wow that man. Winning's a lot more fun than losing. Look at you got them all firing up, man. Yeah, they look down on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at you.
Speaker 4: Showed up. Absolutely Deviled eggs was incredible.
Speaker 7: Well, when he starts describing things like that, my mind goes.
Speaker 1: Right to food. Yeah, I'm with you. Yeah, yummy, that sounds good.
Speaker 4: Did you have deviled eggs yesterday?
Speaker 1: I actually didn't. Oh, well, today's early. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So here we are, ladies and gentlemen, twenty four years old, Corey. Can you believe it? This is our big beginning of our twenty fifth year. And by the way, thank you very much for everybody listening and for coming out today to the Mall of America. Thanks to the Mall of America having us here today in the Hunting and Bake Rotunder. We appreciate it very very much. But the twenty fourth year means obviously the beginning of our twenty fifth year. And when we celebrate our twenty fifth anniversary, we're going to do some really really big things I'm excited about. But who would have thought? Who would have thought we would have gone this long? Huh yep?
Speaker 2: And I promise you we're going to make it sound like no show on this station has ever gone twenty five consecutive years. Next year, I promise you we're going to make a much bigger deal about it, just because it pisses the rest of the shows off. It really it really really does, really really really don't like it, which is really fun for us.
Speaker 1: I don't encourage it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure longevity piss off the other.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's like an hour of it hour on it. I'm having more pretzels. You should eat more pretzels. Do we have any idea? Who's did we win the bracket? When's the bracket thing happening? Are we in common yet? Do we have any idea on that? Yeah? Did we beat Common? Do you know what? Keep eating buddies?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: We got the restless. We've got three minutes left. You're good, really good?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Oh oh, oh, okay, Ben Mallar advanced, good good, Power Trip advanced.
Speaker 1: And The common Man advanced. We are gosh, hey, but when does that end? I think it hasn't been going to the last couple of times.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so the voting for this run and in seventeen hours. I should note that Paul Allen eat the Dan Patford Show.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? The Giant Slayer? Wow?
Speaker 8: And now it's pa Versus uh, Tom Pellicero's other dad, Rich Eyesen.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. It's gonna be a heck of a heat. So how many we're down to the Great Eight is a pardon.
Speaker 8: Might take Bill Simmons spitting chick Lit's Pat McAfee, Sports Junkies, Ben Maler, The common Man and the Power Trip Mornings.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. So out of the h eight shows left, three of them are on our station, Corey six, I think we're sixteen sixteen, sorry, sixteen. So I'm impressed. That's fantastic. Look at that. So go and vote the sixty four dot the sixty four dot com. That's great. I don't know if we could beat common Man. That's gonna be tough. Yeah, we'll see, especially since we barely talk in the sports. Yeah, it's pretty amazing to make well. He has rosen and we don't. Yeah, and he's still doing well. Whatever. Happy Roses and again today technically starts the countdown.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: We are one year away from being out of the rozone, so enjoy a while at last.
Speaker 1: This is our final year under the age of twenty five. Yeah, I plan on it. Don't worry. Absolutely well.
Speaker 9: Thank you Martie for being a part of all this success. We appreciate it very much. There without you, it's a real blessing. Thank you for having me each and every Tuesday and Friday. I am truly humbled to be part of what you guys have built.
Speaker 4: It is incredible.
Speaker 1: Congrats Mark, you've been here even longer. Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: My brother, we were trying to figure out how long last night and we just gave up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but what about the show.
Speaker 1: But oh my god, wow, so long you had to give up? Milton Burrell. Wow that was a brag anyway.
Speaker 7: No, I can't thank you guys enough for what you've done for me personally on air and off air.
Speaker 1: I love you guys.
Speaker 7: You guys are incredible and I sure hope it goes a hell.
Speaker 1: Up a lot long. Thank you? Does that go?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: My brother dream come true?
Speaker 8: Thank you everybody at all your comments, everything good and bad.
Speaker 1: I love it all. Yeah. Absolutely, Yeah, Nick, buddy, I'm a Dylan back there. Thank you very much. And who Cody? Oh yeah, where's yet? There's he?
Speaker 3: And Jack?
Speaker 1: Yeah he passed everybody. Shout out to Devin, Tommy and and uh John Kriesel who's here somewhere as well. But again to my brothers, meet Sauce and Corey. Thank you guys very much. Been help run and here we go. We're going to twenty five years. Thank you for being here, ladies and gentlemen, thanks to the Model of America once again for having us out here. Go on up to Buffalo Wild Wings and watch the Paul Allen Show, which begins right now. Listen back to today's Power Drift Morning Show, or to hear previous show.
Speaker 7: It's The podcast is on the iHeartRadio app or KFA dot com.