Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show, Chris Krock and for Jesse Kelly follow me on social media at Chris Crock Show, at Chris croc Show, cchr Scara. Okay, well, let's start out with moneyment. One of the funniest things I heard yesterday. It was so, so, so funny. Karen Bass, the erstwhile mayor of Los Angeles, who is in a fight for her life because there's three people running. Spencer Pratt of course, is one of them. He's coming in a second place strong. I think he's at eighteen points and she's at thirty two points in the last poll that I just saw. And this other crazy leftist who said defund the police just changed her mind because she realized you can't come close to winning. She's only got like, I don't know, eleven nine eight percent of the vote something like that. And there's two things. Number One, Karen Bass came out yesterday. These people are insane. She came out yesterday and she says, in addition to illegals getting free boob jobs, free breastuss I'm sure Jesse explored that. Well, that came out. I don't know if you recalled producer Chris but in illegal an illegal man who's transgender, saying he's a woman, was on the street of Los Angeles interviewed by somebody and he said, yes, I got me some free breastuss an illegal got a free breast job. So they're getting illegals free breastesses in addition to that. Now, if you are a meth junkie living on the streets of Los Angeles and you smoke meth to the point where your teeth fall out, which is obviously very notorious for happening, it happens to all methatics, she wants to give you some free teeth. That's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Pople are housed that you meet, have no peer?
Speaker 1: How many peoper I have to work on my impersonation?
Speaker 3: How many people peeper?
Speaker 1: All right, we go, how how many people.
Speaker 4: Who are unhoused that you meet have no teeth at all? They don't have teeth?
Speaker 2: Why? Because me is so funny?
Speaker 1: Producer christ you said my impersonation wasn't too bad? There you go, not too bad. I just came up with it.
Speaker 2: How many people?
Speaker 1: All right? But let's continue on because with a straight face, she's gonna say that meth addicts who will not stop smoking meth. Need free teeth because they smoke meth. Otherwise they can't get a job. But if you are a meth junkie, you do not want a job, You just want more math.
Speaker 4: How many people who are unhoused that you meet have no teeth at all?
Speaker 3: They don't have teeth.
Speaker 2: Why because meth routs your teeth.
Speaker 3: You can't succeed with old teeth.
Speaker 4: So he needs to be comprehensive health care provided to de Campri.
Speaker 2: Here's to the healthcare. And then there's something.
Speaker 1: Because you hear the guy in the back, he's like, hmm, like you got a good point here.
Speaker 3: I can't succeed with lt hm.
Speaker 1: He's consoled. He's like, she's got a point. But the question she didn't answer is how do you succeed if you're a bum living in the streets of Los Angeles smoking myth every day? She thinks the answer is not quitting meth, not putting locking people up for smoking illegal drugs and clearing the streets. She thinks the answer is giving them free teeth. They will magically get a job and a career while smoking meth living in the streets. It's a miracle. Now, remember that which is happened the other day and Bill Malugian, Fox News was all over this and US Attorney for the District of Southern District of California, Bill O. Sale, assistant US Attorney. I love that guy. He did an interview on Fox. They they raided I forget the name of the park that that's in Los Angeles, but it's run by the Eighteenth Street Gang, Mexican Illegal you know, Mexican gang, and they they literally have we've all seen the picture. I don't remember the park because I don't live there, but the park where the meth junkies are what do you call it the fentanyl fold where they're standing up but their top half of their bodies just fold over. It's horrifying, but it happens all the time. And there's junkies all over the park and the Federal the Feds went in and did a raid on every business most of them are closed up all around the park, and they raided them, you know, snapped the locks with whisked them open, and they found I think it was enough meth to kill several one hundred thousand people, not math, I'm sorry, well, actually I think it was. It was either meth or what's the other one, feentanyl, But they found insane massive amounts of myth and fentanyl. And with Karen Bass and the leftists that run Los Angeles and California, what they're doing is allowing a Mexican criminal narcotics gang to import and bring up millions and millions and millions of dollars tens of millions of dollars of illegal narcotics. Killing the people Los Angeles allows this to happen and just to exist in open markets. And it takes the federal government out of Trump to go on there and whip these people and cuff them and stuff and bring them to justice. And then and Karen Bass afterwards, if you recall she took credit for it. She said, oh, just like what's his name, Jazz hands. Tim Wallas in Minnesota took credit for busting all the with the federal government in the raids on the childcare centers, the illegal healthcare centers, all these illegal somalise businesses and such that are ripping our government off fraud. So then Tim's are, oh, look, I'm so glad, look what we did. We're cleaning up. Karen Bess said the same thing with the park. Look at what I did. Look at this is great. This is grad hit to my personation of her. But you know, she was excited about it, taking credit for it, and she had nothing to do with it. She was allowing this. She wants to give him free teeth, free teeth. They need comprehensive healthcare. And then she now is coming out and she is telling us that the Spencer Pratt videos, you know, the one where she's like the joker and she's sitting there like a judge and the people are rising up against her and throw tomatoes at her. Tomato hits her in the face. She says that Spencer Pratt, with these very viral and very successful campaign videos, can't do this anymore because it's encouraging violence. It's violence. She's getting threatened.
Speaker 5: But what's worrying me now is is that his social media is now taking on a violent turn. And that worries me because when you do that, and when your messages are so hateful, or when you demonize people, then you do provoke people who are unstable.
Speaker 1: I don't want the methatics who have no teeth. I'm trying to give them free teeth and boob jobs and the illegals. I don't want them coming after me because of a video. I want them getting free healthcare. Those same people that I'm giving free teeth and breastuses to, they might come for me because of Spencer Press. What she says, she's like a good Islamist when you do things that are effective and when you call them out, the only thing they can do is claim the victim, victimhood, death threats, you know, islamba phobia, violence threats, all this kind of stuff. When a winning message is going or when you call something out, whether it be Karen Bass or islamis all they can do is say, you're I'm getting threats, I'm getting death threats or violence. You're being violent, You're encouraging violence.
Speaker 2: But what's worrying me.
Speaker 5: Now is that his social media is now taking on a violent turn. And that worries me because when you do that, and when your messages are so hateful are when you demonize people, then you do provoke people who are unstable.
Speaker 1: A successful message is hate. That's the same thing with islamis too. A successful, exact and poignant and spot on calling out of something is hate.
Speaker 5: And you can jeopardize people's safety.
Speaker 1: You mean, like having a winning message is jeopardizing her safety. It is jeopardizing something, it's jeopardizing your job safety.
Speaker 2: You mean like the throwing of the tomatoes, well, the.
Speaker 5: Throwing of the tomatoes which look like blood or drowning me and the governor in a reservoir. But there's also other violent scenes and so I've noticed that it's taking on a violent trend.
Speaker 1: It is. What she means to say is that Spencer Pratt's message is successful and it's working, and so it must be the Only thing she didn't mention is racism that will be coming soon, not yet. That is the trump card. That is the ace in the hole. That's what she's holding on to. She's waiting for that one. She's got it in the back of her pocket.
Speaker 6: But not yet.
Speaker 1: We're getting close, but not yet. That's that's coming very soon, very soon. Now. I literally, you know. Christopher Ruffo, the journalist who's out and caught so many corrupt things and such from City Journal, was on Fox today. I caught this interview that I read part of his column today with California and this is Gavin Newsom, who thinks he can run for office. And when I think he's I think he's a plane crash. A lot of us thought he was a threat based on his looks and his suave but obviously he's a disaster. But you have so many countless things. You have a brand new one about Gavin Newsom, a thing that he's given to every single prisoner, even the ones on death row. You have to hear what they're doing with what he's giving them. And another giveaway program that just came out today about them and they're wages, they're artificially high wages and what it's doing to destroying jobs. We're going to tie that in also with the Twin Cities and what they're doing in Minneapolis, Saint Paul. All, that's next. It's Chris Krock And for Jesse Kelly, this is the Jesse Kelly Show. Okay, yes, yes, yes, okay. So my friend who is in charge of the Great wo R, a Jesse Kelly affiliate in New York City. The program director of WR is a massive Chicago fan, as is the assistant program director of w R, where I got to spend some time doing a show there last year for premiere for the Morning Show, and we had a lot of fun. I'm talking about Chicago and talking about the Stones. Great stories. Okay, so here's what they do in California. This is brand new. This is from Chris rufo journalist from City Journal. All of the everybody in the state of Californian prisons gets a free what do they call it, Not a laptop but a digital tablet tablets, including people on death row. It's part of Gavin Newsom's Justice A step towards digital equity for justice impacted people, justice impacted unhoused. I heard on Fox News yesterday they used the word unhoused. What in God's name is wrong with you? They're freaking homeless on housed? What is this crap? Anyway, They're giving every prison, including death row and Nates. Well, we'll get into that in a second, digital tablets at quote no cost to offenders. Dozens of death row inmates told Chris Rufon's investigation for City Journal. Such devices are used to watch pornography and have explicit sexual conversation. Some prisoners use their tablets to groom miners. There's a twenty two year old, not a minor, obviously twenty two year old in Germany woman who wanted to interview a California Death Row inmate for a project for her college project, and he said, if you show me your breastases, I will do an interview with you, and she did. This is what Gavin Newsom's free tablets for every person in jail throughout the state of California is, and including some miners being groomed with these guys too. So he has taken Newsom took San Quentin State Prisons death Row turned it into a notorious that an importantorious prison into a therapeutic center with art classrooms, a cafe in podcast studios. This could be your next president. Are you excited? I mean, who do you want? Do you want AOC who thinks that Venezuela is south of the equator when there's not even a slice or a quarter of an acre, there's not even a third of an acre. There isn't even a foot of Venezuela that there is a south of the equator. But she thinks it's south of the equator, she brilliantly said in some interview, who I played for you earlier? She also, as you know, has no idea what to say about what would you do if China tries to invade Taiwan. She is the leader. She is the leader of the party, and she is the top person in the polling that was just done for Democrats among who do you think is the most likely candidate. Gavin Newsom, of course is one of the top ones too. Let's go to another thing that Gavin Newsom's offering free again. It is not just brestuss for illegal Karen Bass saying she wants free teeth for bombs who are matheaticts. And now Gavin Newsom's offer from off new offer from the editorial board of the Wall Street Journal four hundred diapers for everybody that pops out a baby, you will immediately get four one hundred free diapers from Gavin Newsib well, not Gavin Newism to people who stay of California. In Texas, californiaans pay an average of six dollars and fifteen cents of gas per gallon a gallon for gas. Most cannot afford to buy a home. The Journal says medium home price in California's seven hundred and fifty grand median parents are struggling to pay for a happy meal because the state has a twenty dollars an hour minimum wage. It's funny money, but it's not funny when everybody leaves. The top destination for U haul people, the top destination of leaving with U hauls is California. The top destination for receiving those U hauls is the state of Texas Hryman, well, the state of Florida and a few others Tennessee, et cetera. Let's see what artificially increasing wages do in California and the Twin Cities, because the Minneapolis Fed just released a study today on that. But first, let's go to stay in California, five guys. The Burger chain will close two Los Angeles area locations later this month in Industry and Whittier, but also a third location closing in June, and Mersaid and Hanford will close in early July. Four locations over the next couple of months because of quote financial hardship. But the good news is Gavin Newso of the Democrats, which obviously control everything about the state for the most part, in less Orange Counties on your US you live in Orange County. Minimum wage twenty bucks an hour California. Only months later after passing that bill saying twenty dollars an hour had eighteen thousand fewer as food jobs as if then if the law had never happened, they lost eighteen thousand jobs and paid the people who didn't lose their jobs and extra whatever. It was five bucks an hour three bucks an hour mandatory, so they lost eighteen thousand jobs. How's that for a great program? That sounds like a good Democrat program? Doesn't not? Here you go? How about the Twin cities where we have We're on KTLK in Minneapolis, Saint Paul. I used to do a show several years ago. Going up there in a couple of weeks, actually visit some friends and family. Report found a three percent this from the Minneapolis fide a three percent average job decline across industries, even after accounting for pandemic and civil unrest when they had a mandatory fifteen dollars an hour wage hike. I'll give you the details on that coming up next. And oh my gosh, some some stuff from Biden, the FBI and Georgia on Trump trying to prosecute them for bogus stuff just came out today. This is Chris crock and for Jesse Kelly, I don't believe that. Producer Chris He just says, oh, I love this song. He's so happy you pumped up naturally in the rotation of music. This is this is the lowest testosterrum song that is out there. When this song comes on and you are at the Eagles concert, you, if you're a man, you get a beer, or you go to the bathroom, you leave, you flee. There's no other way to do it. How do you how do you do that? What do you do with the Kila Sunrise? What do you do? And oh my gosh, Johnny come Lately, Oh my gosh, Johnny run lately, get away? Oh man, just it's just it's the truth. I have a buddy that was in a really, really good, successful Eagles tribute band. I never knew him as that. I just knew him as a guy that I worked with as a radio guy in Della's Fort Worth. But what do you do about those songs? And he plays him like, how do you play that song and stand up there as a man? All right? No comment from producer Chris, I understand this is Chris crock And for Jesse Kelly, The Jesse Kelly Show, continuing on Twin Cities, FED just showed the impact from mandatory minimum wage of fifteen dollars in Minneapolis and Saint Paul, by the way, you know, this makes me think about my son's twenty third birthday was the other day. We went to a local pub right by us, had a great time, had some great I love that hazy ipa. My son kind of calls it what I used to call when I was his age. I called it beer with Scotch guard sprayed into it. That's what it tasted like to me as a young man. But you taste buds die you get a little bit older, and so it's my favorite thing. And he's like, it's like pine cone and cat peas. What do you say? But we're at this place, we're having a few drinks, and one thing came up with smoking, and apparently even in some areas that are bars that are in Texas, I guess that our grandfather in can still smoke something like that. I don't know how the specific laws, but I remember and it is so I know this isn't a debate anymore. It was whatever ten years ago, fifteen years ago, whatever it was. But never ever, should they have ever made it illegal to allow somebody to smoke in your freaking business. The best way of doing things is competition. And as a I used to smoke so much that it was my When I was working at as a talk show host worker. On my way up in Madison, Wisconsin, they said, what are your hobbies? I said, smoking, That was my top hobby. Smoking. My old boss said, I've you loved a smoke Nobody I've ever seen anybody who loves to smoke like you do. Even now, being a non smoker for I don't know, fifteen years, twenty, I don't even know anymore. I still would have no problem going into a play. It should be your choice, and the restaurants and the bars to succeed, should succeed, should succeed. Horrible statement on things. In fact, that was going on when I was in Minneapolis St. Paul doing a talk show. Anyways, the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, they just released to study linking the mandatory fifteen dollars an hour wage hikes to job for Minneapolis and Saint Paul to job losses and reduced hours in Minneapolis. No yes, or is the late Martin? Is he still alive? Marv Albert Yesh hold on Yesh because Marv Albert Let's say yesh. Minimum wage increases among Minneapolis and Saint Paul were associated with a decline in employment, along with reduced hours for some workers that could complicate ongoing national pushes for high wage mandate. This is one of those things where younger folk like my son thinks that maybe this stuff has gone like do you have no idea? Eighteen thousand fewer jobs in the state of California after they passed that minimum wage of twenty dollars an hour for fast food jobs. Absolute stupid and suicide, hurting the people. Classic leftist program, hurting the people you claim to care about the most, but helping those who should not be here, like the illegals helping them the most, or giving free teeth to meth addicts like Karen Bess says, she wants, I gotta play that again. That is so so good. We have to play it again. Hold on, here you go.
Speaker 4: How many people who are un housed that you meet have no teeth at all?
Speaker 3: They don't have teeth?
Speaker 2: Why Because meth roots your teeth.
Speaker 3: You can't succeed with out teeth.
Speaker 4: So there needs to be comprehensive healthcare provided to people.
Speaker 1: Can't be here to the healthcare. You can't what should you? You can't get a job if you have no teeth.
Speaker 2: We have teeth, why, because meth roots your teeth.
Speaker 3: You can't succeed with olt teeth. You can't succeed without teeth.
Speaker 1: These people go around looking for ways to give people that do stupid things free stuff, or people to break the law free stuff. Meanwhile, you and I we pay for that, and we're the bad guys. Remember that Georgia election. We've got two stories about Trump and how horrible the Democrats are or anti Trump people are, and how they still still and even when Trump leaves office at eighty four, I don't know the eighty four, eighty five, eighty three, I don't know. Somewhere on there as we all know eighty three, eighty four, they still want to put them in jail. Then it is so disgusting to after the man finishes his second term, to still want to go after in eighty four whatever, you will be your old man, and for what? Because he is wildly successful and he tells you to shove it up your you know what, to your face, and I love it. Let's start out in Georgia. This is the whole lie of Trump breaking the law and trying to rig any the election in Georgia. Listen closely because by the way, you can say the votes meaning the votes are there, I know they're there to look for them and not be breaking the law. But listen whole on hold. The whole premise of what they tried to do to him in Georgia was illegal. We say, why, what do you mean it was illegal because the woman who recorded that phone call with Brad Rafensberger, I believe the election elections administrator is his title, whatever it is for the state of Georgia, was she was lieutenant of his or an underling of his right or his assistant. You know where she recorded that call from. Not from this state of Georgia. She was in the state of Florida when she recorded that call. Brad Raffinsburger was in the state of Georgia. Obviously Trump was. I don't know where he was DC or New York or Florida. But the point is in the state of Florida. Every single party, when you're recording a phone call must consent. This clown broke the law when she recorded that phone call without the president's consent because he was on that phone, she literally violated the law at Jordan Fuchs Raffinsburger's deputy chief of staff, admitted under oath she recorded the call while she was in the state of Florida, a two party consent state that requires all parties on a call to consent to a recording. But that doesn't matter because it's Orange Man and we must get him. So the entire call was illegal. So I want to know this will the State of Florida prosecutor. I don't know what the statute of limitations is on that. I don't know if the President can sue her for that, but go for it illegally recording a call. And that's the premise. By the way, every single time they tried to take him down, all they do is fail make him look good, and he wins because of it, every single flip in time. And now we have this. This, this is so, this is so disgusting and vile. From just the news today, Biden FBI secretly set up Trump to be indicted after he leaves office. Arctic Frost memos suggest this is the fake another fake FBI Justice Department try to take the president down as well. Know Arctic frost, so they literally embedded the When an FBI investigation is found to be you know, they close it. They ended because they couldn't get a prosecution on him, it didn't have a case or whatever. They take the evidence, they put it all away, and it's closed. This is the only time, or one of the only times that they do this, because it's Donald J. Trump to try to throw them jail and get inbusted for anything. They literally kept the files, the FBI agents, these deep state people kept the files so that they could they literally planted a bomb that would go off after he finishes this tourney's in right now and charge him with all the stuff from arctic frost. That's how sick these freaking people are now, including the CIA. We had that testimony today. I'll probably placed them coming up next to the COVID testimony. With the CIA coming out today, he had a CIA whistleblower saying that everything was changed when Fauci came in and told the CIA what to report and what not to report. When we all knew that the CI said the gain of function is from the It was from gain of function research from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. I'll play with that audio. We'll get into that coming up next, but it's the same thing. The CIA literally came out today with their spokesperson and said that man is not speaking on behalf of the CIA, the Trump Department of Justice people, they did not come to us, They did not get permission from us. They don't need ask permission from you. This guy's a whistleblower and he's coming out and speaking. It's the CIA, it's the FBI. It's still in there, and it's sick and it's horrible, and it's anti USA, period, doesn't matter who the president is, all right, Coming up next, up do the COVID stuff, and I've got some other ridiculous, over the top stupid things from Democrats and the NAACP and Charlotte what they're saying about the black mayor that canna be replaced by perhaps a white mayor, and so much more. Coming up next, it's Chris Crock and for Jesse Kelly, this is the Jesse Kelly Show. Chris Crock and for Jesse Kelly, this is the Jesse Kelly Show. Follow me on social media on x, Facebook, Instagram at Chris Croc Show. That's at Chris Croc show c h Ri s kr Okay and the NAACP of Charlotte Mecklenburg County, which is of course Charlotte, North Carolina. Vylyles is that woke, lunatic fool who remember when the maniac did the unthinkable and we all saw to Irena Zerutzka and she says something about like something to the effect of it wasn't his fault, and you know, mental illness. We need more mental illness stuff, like he's a victim. He was the victim. It was kind of like I suppose she is too, but he's the victim. He's a real victim in this. And we have, of course, like the umpteenth version of Irena Zerutzka's mural being put up in what's it called in Providence, Rhode Island. What in God's name is wrong with those people? Well, Chris, we can't. We can't have a mural representing how the left and their policies leads to beautiful young women like her being murdered. We can't be reminded of the evil that we support and the evil that our policies support, so we have to hide it, just like the Angel Moms. We don't want to talk about them. We ignore them. The people that are illegals are migrants. They're migrants, not illegals. The homeless are unhoused. I'll say it again. I wanted to throw up in my mouth when when a couple of these people on Fox yesterday, I heard him saying, Fox, who's talking about the young housed unhoused? What You're on the wrong network. Go to CNN, man or go to the msnbcms now whatever it is. Anyway, the mayor of the NAACP Charlotte Lnberg released this statement because ye Lyles is resigning before it turns up, which which shows you how much of an incompetent full she is. And so now it is reported that the interim mayor is who I guess when the mayor steps down, this other person comes up. I know she's the you know, mayor of pro Tim or whatever it is. He or she is white. And the NAACP of Charlotte Mecklenburg County wants it to be known that there's no way if a black mayor of Charlotte resigns that anybody who is white cannot take the position, even on an interim basis. Quote it is this looks at how pathetic these people are. It is seriously disturbing. The NAACP says, it is seriously disturbing for white folks to be lobbying to be the interim mayor of Charlotte. Seriously disturbing. Our mayor who recently resigned is a black woman who is a registered Democrat, while black representation is being undermined and stripped nationwide. I love that white folks. That's what they say. White folks are either tone deaf or worse self centered. See, a white person cannot be in that position, even interim. It's not about you, all caps. This is some lunatic that the NAACP of Charlotte mcklenberg County allows to be in control of the Twitter account of the ex account. This is this is somebody who should be fired and they should apologize, but of course they won't. Quote in Charlotte, black voters have been intentional about having black representation and that is false. For example, in the state of Tennessee, former Representative Steve Cohen is going to be you know as being a redistricted out of his district. A white leftist Democrat is going to be replaced by a black Republican woman, but black voters, he says, have been intentional about having black representation. That is false a lah Steve Cohen, what is the consensus after several discussions, if the city votes a non black person in his interi mayor, the city council voters will hold your accountable next year. And then you have like five hundred and forty eight likes. And I don't know how quick this one. Of course, you've got some good on the likes. You have people laughing, which is exactly what your expression should be. There what else do I have for you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: This is great. We have the Hens on the View and I believe this is the one about Billy Bob Thornton, and they're mad that Billy Bob Thornton refuses to get political and use this platform to be political, which I appreciate.
Speaker 6: I think two things can be true at the same time.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is the other one. Okay, we have another one. We have two from the Hens of the View. This one is this is hysterical. Listen to this one.
Speaker 6: I think two things can be true at the same time. I think that the intent can be questioned behind uh this, these new Trump policies. There was no acknowledgment of the black maternal mortality crisis because black women die the much higher rate than any other two TIG demographic. Yeah, than any other demographic, and he doesn't seem to be This administration is not concerned about that. I think it's true that he wants Trump babies, which implies he wants American born white children.
Speaker 1: Trump babies. They're only white, they're Trump babies.
Speaker 6: He wants Trump babies, which implies he wants American born white children.
Speaker 2: Maybe Todd love white massals. That may be part of the intent.
Speaker 1: They caught him, they figured it out. Oh my gosh, how they do it. I will see you Friday again. In for Jesse Kelly. It's Chris Kroc on The Jesse Kelly Show.