Speaker 1: Real quick, Kevin back after taking time off. Kevin was away on assignment. They do this with TV people too. They sent you on assignments to do news stories. You were undercover in men's bathrooms.
Speaker 2: I understand. Is that true?
Speaker 3: So, I mean those two stories seem like they could this perfect segue. I was just there, you know, I'm getting I'm getting my bathroom likense son.
Speaker 1: Kevin has said he's noticed something in bathrooms around it looks like the Metro Detroit area that is starting to get to him.
Speaker 3: And what is that, cubes Bro, I don't know. Listen, I don't know what's going on. But I feel like this past week in particular, when I go to the Journal, it's caked up with Willie hair.
Speaker 2: Just all around, and I'm like, what is going on? Like, is this something in our diets where they just fallen off?
Speaker 1: Or you're saying that in men's bathrooms that there are guys hair, So being left in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Kelly is like a pew pandemic.
Speaker 3: And I really don't know if I'm just like more aware if the porcelain is extra white, so they're like showing off a little bit more.
Speaker 2: But I'm walking into these bathrooms.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take care of my business, and I kind of got to like, I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 2: How nasty is this? Are people like plucking hard?
Speaker 1: Like this going on? I don't think they. I don't think that they pluck. I think that they don't. They just naturally fall off or no, I'm not aware of that. This has to be the title of this thing, the Kevin's Pube.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you it's become all right too much.
Speaker 1: Here's something in Here's something interesting with this. This is an interesting thing? Is I noticed this too? But I also know this in my own bathroom, so I think it's a lot of it could be me. Are you thinking that maybe some of these could also be yours too? Do you not have I'm saying when you shaved completely or what you know? Because I I don't shave.
Speaker 2: Completely down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm saying when I'm walking up to the yurnal, they are already there. They're there to wait, That's what I'm saying. I'm so not just the toilet. No, I'm not talking about the toilet as all urinal. I'm about straight journal.
Speaker 2: They're all over.
Speaker 1: Are there any Are there any other people that would like to add to uh to Kevin's pew pandemic more hairs than a.
Speaker 2: It's crazy the damn there. I didn't even want to be in it. I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: I feel like this is a this is a big enough story that the local TV stations to cover this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a puw pandemic today. It's nasty work in there.
Speaker 1: You know. Wives have to deal with this a lot, or girlfriends have to deal with this a lot when they have their guys guys leave dirtiness.
Speaker 2: Do women do the same thing to?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do? Are the girls uh the women's restroom ladies uh? Lydia and Bianca? Do the women's restrooms have a pup pandemic too? Or is it just the guy's restrooms that are having this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Ours is pretty clean. I don't know about you.
Speaker 6: You've never seen pubes on our seats here. I've seen my fair share of pubes on the seats, and not by my own personal pubes. But it sucks when you have to like take the toilet paper and you have to like push it into the toilet.
Speaker 2: Breaking news.
Speaker 1: We've got a woman pup pandemic now ape this is affecting women and Men's bipartianation. Hannah, what's going on, Hannah? Kevin says, there's a pup pandemic out there.
Speaker 7: Oh, you guys are cracking me out, and keV is killing me this morning, and I woke up some type of way I did not want to work, And honestly, this has been one of the best drives in to work because of keV.
Speaker 2: So they helped me.
Speaker 1: Hannah, Anna, do you do you have a man in your life? Is there a guy in your life?
Speaker 5: I do, yes, I have a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Do you go into the bathroom and do you see his pubic hairs all over the place too?
Speaker 7: Not to the extent that you keV was describing. It's maybe like one or two.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing that us guys don't understand.
Speaker 7: In my house.
Speaker 1: I think there's an appropriate way to go to the bathroom. And now Kev's talking about the male public urinals, but I'm saying on the toilets when I go to the bathroom now, because of my pube pandemic, I will well, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: I'll go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I'll make sure I wipe any remaining dribble that is there because there gets to be a little bit of dribble. And with the dribble also, I'll try to get rid of the hair because I think that there's sometimes where you're the hair's fault, you know what I mean, hair follicles fault.
Speaker 2: So guys, we got to clean up after ourselves.
Speaker 3: And lift the toilet, see so you can get all the little yellow piece, yes, underneath the seat.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: I mean Jess kind of knows. Pubic hair does fall out just naturally, like it kind of just shut by itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saying mass quantity. Somebody said.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, the reason why this is is because of ozembic is so popular, people are losing their hair.
Speaker 8: That could be a too.
Speaker 2: Catherine. What's up, Catherine, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 8: Hi, how's it going?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Not much.
Speaker 8: Hearing this brought me back to my service industry days of cleaning the bathrooms that are restaurants that I worked at.
Speaker 5: All the servers were required to.
Speaker 8: Clean the bathroom, and I swear people would intentionally pull their pupa cairs off and just leave them all over the place. It was insane. Every single time I cleaned that bathroom, there's pubic hair there, and I was convinced that people were pulling it off and putting it there.
Speaker 1: Can I just go on record to say that the servers at restaurants should not be cleaning the bathrooms and then reserving tables afterwards.
Speaker 8: Thank you. Yeah, there was a lot wrong.
Speaker 5: At that place.
Speaker 1: You got to make sure you have a special person doing it, like that's the bus boy. I don't want this person doing it. What's going on? How you doing, Nick?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning. Welcome to our pube pandemic show here.
Speaker 4: Hey, well, I had a college roommate who was a literal pube factory. Like, I don't know what this guy had going on, but our shower draams clog his pubic hair.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. Well, I'm going to tell you this.
Speaker 1: I cannot give you enough praise for holding back on this guy and not killing them.
Speaker 2: Well you guys were in dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well Kevin, Kevin shouldn't have a problem with this because he uses as gaskets all the time.
Speaker 2: It's true. Uh, this is Nick. Hey, Hey, do we.
Speaker 1: Know what color these pubic hairs are? Are they darker or are they lighter?
Speaker 2: It was dark.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what I'm saying. They shine off the porcelain. It was the perfect contrast.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: It's like, Leslie says, the pub pandemic has hit local grocery store, one of.
Speaker 2: The places Leslie went up.
Speaker 5: Hey have to go in good So I work inside multiple grocery stores like regionally, and the women's breastrooms are just ruthless. I swear. It's like women just like drop the drawers, pray and spray as they're going down. It's not like all over the wall sometimes like they're turning. It's bad. I wish I was kidding, but I like have use the restrooms there because I was there and it's all over. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what it looks like now in these toilets. It looks like the floor of a barber shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 2: It's not good, not good at all.
Speaker 1: Kevin, you got to say, I'm Kevin, and that's your report tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm Kevin, and that's your report from in the morning.
Speaker 8: H