Speaker 1: It's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 2: Anna says that she felt like somebody was trying to avoid her.
Speaker 3: I want to know if you've ever been avoiding someone and got caught, because I think I caught someone trying to avoid me. Yesterday. I was walking into my apartment building and my neighbor that lives right across the hall from me was walking out and we did our hey, hello, how's it going? Really quick? I went in and was waiting to get on the elevator. When I finally got on, it was going up and it stopped at the second floor. The door's open, and it's my neighbor, and I'm like, what are you doing? And he's like, oh, I forgot something in my apartment. But in my head, I'm like, why didn't you just get on on the first floor. Why did you go up? He walked up the stairs to the second floor to get on there. I think he was trying to avoid me.
Speaker 4: You don't think he was just trying to get up faster.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, cause he only did one flight to stairs, yeah, to the second.
Speaker 3: Like, why would you do that? In my head, so, I really do feel like he was trying to avoid me. And when I said something, he was very nervous. He was like, oh, I forgot something and I just walked up a flight of stairs.
Speaker 4: And why why would he be avoiding you? Like, I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 3: He just didn't want to talk to me or something like. Nothing happened between us. We're cool. I see him every morning, confused.
Speaker 1: Can we go back? So y'all y'all on the first level together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's walking out of the buildings.
Speaker 1: You're coming, yes, okay, you get on the elevator.
Speaker 3: Yes, Like he went out and came immediately back in. Ye, hit the stairs, Okay, went up a flight of stairs. I didn't see him because the elevator is a little bit away from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I'm on the elevator going up to my apartment. Doors open on the second floor, and there he is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like maybe he just got out of breath.
Speaker 3: No, he thought, why would you ever do that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, y'all have on the same floor we do.
Speaker 3: I crossed the hall. Yes, it's maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe he thought he was going to miss the elevators. I don't think he was trying to avoid you.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you just get on the first.
Speaker 1: Floor then because he was leaving right, Yeah, so you were already in his ship.
Speaker 3: No, I was waiting at the elevator.
Speaker 4: Maybe he didn't realize it and tell the door shut.
Speaker 3: Y'all are giving him the benefit of the dot.
Speaker 4: But it is random if there's not a reason.
Speaker 1: I get. I get why you feel that way.
Speaker 2: I I sometimes see, like you ever know us when we have salespeople that come from the other direction to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Not going out the door that we go to.
Speaker 4: That is so obvious to me.
Speaker 2: And when I see them, you know, like or you'll hear them kind of making noise.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm going to stand right here. I feel like a cop in a TV show.
Speaker 2: I'm standing like next to the wall like this as as possible because they don't want to actually like have to have a conversation. So I'm like, oh God, Matt's there to sit there and talk to them that I'm gonna wait for him to go in there. You ever have that though, like where you a little bit? So maybe that could have been it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was.
Speaker 1: So he got on the elevator though, Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: Then because awkwardly, I was like, what are you doing, and it's like I forgot something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I used to avoid a neighbor like this guy was avoiding you. And my avoiding of the neighbor was I would come home, pull into my garage and immediately close the garage because I didn't want to get out of the car with the garage door open, because I would know that he would actually start talking to me, so I would so I would get in there really fast, like I was going into the back cave, and I would have that thing close right away so that I didn't have to have a conversation at all with him.
Speaker 3: Poor guy.
Speaker 2: No, not a poor guy, very long talking guy. Yeah, I'd be be like NonStop conversation and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I think we always is. I've faked phone calls before.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Want to talk to you right now.
Speaker 2: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty four or it was the number six sixty five six five four eight eight four four six sixty five six five four eight. Hi, Kate, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Do you think he has a side piece on the second floor.
Speaker 1: Hmmm?
Speaker 3: I No, I don't think so, because I've seen him and his partner. He is gay.
Speaker 1: Oh, how do we get there? Yeah, he's the gay.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was stopping by the second floor to see someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Have you ever avoided anybody, Kate, or tried to avoid somebody?
Speaker 1: No? No, really?
Speaker 2: Then you know what if you haven't, they've been avoiding you. Yeah.
Speaker 6: The worst is when you're trying to avoid somebody that you see in like a grocery store. Oh, because I feel like you can duck. Yes, you can duck an aisle or two, But then the whole rest of the time you're like kind of anxious running about turning a corner and running into them. I always feel like that happens all time. I'm like, I just I look terrible. I don't feel like talking.
Speaker 2: In that case, I always feel like women in grocery store sometimes feel like I'm stalking them because we end up meeting up at the same place.
Speaker 4: It fails.
Speaker 2: I feel like awkward about that. What's up, Sam? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Sam? What's going on?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: I don't think he was trying to avoid her. I think maybe he was trying not to be creepy because she was walking in he was walking out, So he was like, Oh, she walked in, and maybe she's going to think he's following her.
Speaker 3: That makes me feel better.
Speaker 2: I also, Sam, I don't like getting in an elevator with a with a woman if it's just the two of us, because I feel like I don't want her to feel I don't find her to feel like I am, you know, scary, scary or something like that.
Speaker 1: You can't even get on the elevator come on.
Speaker 2: Sometimes Sometimes honestly, if the woman gets in and she's by herself and it's you know, in a long elevator.
Speaker 4: Ride, you're not kidding.
Speaker 1: I'll wait for the next el her. I was.
Speaker 2: So, I was over in Rochester at the hospital over there by Oakland U and I had to go up in the elevator and a woman got in, and I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna wait for the next elevator. I just don't want to get in there and have her feel like I am invading her space.
Speaker 4: She'll be Okay, exactly, you're overthinking, and that's.
Speaker 5: What I was thinking.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 5: She just he just didn't want to make it feel like that, because he turned around and came back in when she was going towards the elevator, so I would take it as a.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Sam, I appreciate it. No problem, take care of yourself. I like the theories that listeners have. Leah, what do you think he was doing.
Speaker 1: I think he was personally, I don't know, maybe buying some drugs or something, you know what, I think so too.
Speaker 2: I agree that in that case, I want to ride the elevator with that person.
Speaker 1: You didn't want me to see you. Yeah, he didn't want you to be suspicious of him. You know that's right. Well, thank you for the call, Thanks for the theories.