Speaker 1: It's the second date up date Mojo in the morning. All right, Lily not getting a call back. She wants to know exactly what's going on. Lily, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel good, does it when you're not getting a call back, But it feels even worse when you don't have a reason why because you thought things were great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm baffled.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna find out what's going on. Say hello to Dylan. Hi, Dylan, I want to say hello to Lilyan.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Hey, So what did you guys do? Tell me, Lily, what did you do?
Speaker 2: Oh? We just met on hinge and then I went to a bar for some drinks.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you thought it was good. Did you guys spend what an hour? Two hours? Three hours together? How long were you guys together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like at least two drinks, so like at least three hours.
Speaker 1: Okay, So hung out and things were good. Conversation was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I didn't notice anything majorly weird or awkward, you know.
Speaker 1: And how did you guys end the date?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: He just took me home afterwards.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he picked you up and drove you, Dylan? Yeah, yeah, Dylan, what's going on? Why why then no call?
Speaker 2: Well, honestly, she told me she had only fans.
Speaker 1: She looks at only fans or what did she mean she has only fans?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was telling me that she has a profile.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's a concentreator in there, that's what she's saying.
Speaker 2: He's leaving out like a very important detail about what kind of only fans I have? What is all I do is show my feet? I literally don't show anything else.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me about this. We making some money, Lily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I mean, I paid off all my student loans. I have a brand new car, and I literally just show my feet, which people see. Whatever I'm you know, out about anyways, So.
Speaker 1: Do you do you do special requests? Like do you do things with your feet or just it's just your feet?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Every now and then I'll take a special request. It depends on how much the person's paying, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's never any sexual.
Speaker 2: No, not really, I mean not to us right that, Like feets don't do anything. But I guess it is for people who.
Speaker 1: I get what would be a special request, like what would be something that somebody might ask, or you might fulfill.
Speaker 2: I mean, sometimes it's just like guys who want to pick out my tonel polish color, you know. And then sometimes I was just like, for this one, for this one dude's birthday, he wanted me to step on a cake.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can see that in a Super Bowl, dip them in some nacho on top of them. So let's let me talk to Dylan here for a second. So, Dylan, the idea that she is communicating with people to have them do fetish stuff with her feet is something that you're not into.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't want a girl on only saying sorry.
Speaker 1: Well you don't have to go on OnlyFans. You got her in person, you got cocktails and you know, hanging out with her, you got dating with her.
Speaker 2: Uh, just not feeling it.
Speaker 1: All right? Well, let me before you say no totally, because Lily sounds like she's she's liked you, and in her request to get you on the phone, it was that she thought that there was a possible future with you. Guys, I'd like to ask the listeners, would you have a problem with something like this? And I know Lily says it's only feet, but it is still a body part. And then I would like to ask if there are any other listeners that have ever had to keep what they do from a person that they were going on a date with because you were worried that they would judge that. So eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five six five four eight or text nine five five zero zero and you can text call me if you want Lady to call you because you got a comment that you want to make on this. I want to go to you guys here in the room too much that she does something on OnlyFans or like do you?
Speaker 6: I mean I it would not be for me I and there is nothing wrong with it, Like I don't. I don't want you to feel like I'm shaming you. It's just not for me. Just like there are certain jobs and certain beliefs that I wouldn't want my partner to have, you know, the partner that I'm choosing and dating and wanting to spend the rest of my life with to have looking for and only fans to me. I understand that it's just your feet, but it's still playing into somebody else's fetish outside of our relationship.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want that I have no problem with.
Speaker 7: As.
Speaker 1: Now here's the thing. If her face was in it, then not have a problem with it. We can't do that. But the fact that it's just her feet in it, I have no I'm taking the pictures. Let's go and have any guys ever had an issue with you being, you know, a content creator not a only fans or are you no? No, I should make banks but on TikTok as. Anybody ever been upset me up set with anything?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This one guy was seen from New York. Didn't like it, but it was more so a thing of I was always recording my life and he didn't feel like I was present.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eric, what would I do? Well? First off, what color in flavor of cake was it that you were stepping into? Because I am all about white frosting with chocolate inside and white toes.
Speaker 2: It was not the white toes. It was just like the vanilla and chocolate marble cake. That's what he wanted. He obviously he paid for the cake and like it.
Speaker 1: I was just kidding, by the way when I asked that question. But let me let me say this, I don't know if I could date a content creator like I don't know if I could date somebody that was constantly doing like to me, it would be like, you know, I know it's part of their job and stuff like that, but to know that there's people that are asking you to do things like that. But then again, I mean, I guess what we do is content creation. I don't know. I think the idea of only fans would be kind of wild, like it would be tough. I guess my parents are dead, so I'd be fine with it, you know what, as long if my parents were alive, I'd be like, Dad, don't go on only fans. You're gonna see Lily on there. I don't know, Eric, what's out Eric?
Speaker 7: So yes, So with the whole only fans thing, it starts to be more or less like I hate to say it this way, but a lot of the guys that are going on to only fans are essentially doing a monthly subscription to have that emotional attachment. It's almost like rent a girlfriend. I don't want to say it that way, but it kind of is such a.
Speaker 1: That these guys would take it to the next level. I can be stock.
Speaker 7: It's like it's like it's yeah, but it's like abslily if I was if I was if I was dating her right, And I liked when she wore a specific nail polish. But she's wearing green and I don't like green because Joe Schmoe paid six bucks a month for her to have a special request or green nail polish. And it's just developing that emotional attachment or playing that emotional attachment where it's like no, selfishly speaking like no, she's my girlfriend. I want like like maybe that's controlling her, misogynistic or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I'd be passed if if she wouldn't do something for me, but would do it for a guy that she's making money from. Uh, what's work in any job? Yeah? Yeah, Annie, what's going on? He Annie? Could you date an OnlyFans?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: I couldn't do that. And you know, I get my guy keep big prop for having standard for himself because you know, at the day, trading your body for money's trading your body for money, no matter what way you looked at it. And maybe it just starts the feat. But having six months down the road when she's doing more explicit content.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: And wrong with it, But there's some guys that have standards that don't that won't accept that, and she's.
Speaker 2: Got to know where going into that.
Speaker 1: When she made the only what'd you want to say.
Speaker 2: Lely, Well, I'm not going to do anything else explicit like that's never gonna happen. I've done this for two years and I've never pushed at that point. And also literally, any physical labor job is trading your body for money. Like you don't think working on cards or something really physical manual hard labor is treating your body for money. Like I dated a guy that got injured at work. Is not not using your body for a buddy.
Speaker 1: Like technically, but at Mark, what's going on? He's going, guys, Hey, Mark, what do you think?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm all for entrepreneurship, but I think for long term, I just don't think I'd be able to go through and do it. I mean, the topic was just kind of touched. But if somebody offers five ten thousand dollars to go through and do something, I mean I know I don't have an oldly fans and I'd scratch my head towards it.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's just.
Speaker 5: Kind of one of those things that you know there's levels to it. And then also the kind of the emotional detachment to the relationship itself. If you're flirting with the number of guys that are going through and paying for this stuff, then where is.
Speaker 1: It at the at home level?
Speaker 5: And I think long term, that's what I go through and see, does it ever having fun?
Speaker 1: Go for it? Literally? Does it ever start with you like flirting through either text or verbally with these guys to get them to the level of what they want to do.
Speaker 2: No, Like usually I just will send out like a post that they can like either they already paid for work as they're a member, or like if I do something a little like extra, like if it's like an extra long video of my toes or something they have to pay to unlock get sometimes like it really depends, But I'm not developing feelings for these guys. And I mean, I don't know, like it's so funny to these guys keep bringing up the emotional side because that's not what this is. And also like have they never been to a Hooters? Like do they think the waitress.
Speaker 1: Actually likes them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's I have a question for Lily because I think for a lot of women only fans is a way to quickly get some money and pay off some stuff. Do you have a full time job or is this your full time job? Like, do you think this is your lifetime gig?
Speaker 2: No, I'm actually saving up all the money from this tope in my own business and I'm almost done.
Speaker 1: Okaype Megan wants to comment.
Speaker 4: Would you want to say, Megan, I just sounds like, okay, I'm pretty four and I want her business tests for this only fans.
Speaker 8: Because I have student loans that I would like to say, girl, Lily, listen, say you have to do what you have to do. Jobs don't pay what they used to pay anymore. It's times there are and I think especially if you're not taking it to a level of like I want to date you and it being like beyond of something picks up your feet. I don't think showing your feet is as big of a deal as it could be for people to see, like your body in your day something. And it sounds like he's just kind of int his ego, like if he wants to do it, it would be fine.
Speaker 1: Megan. How do your feet look?
Speaker 8: Oh, minor grade, honey. We keep them, we keep them manicured, we are painted. I put my feet in Peanut butter if it'll get you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Second date update Here, I'm Mojo in the Morning. This is a whole with the dirty of the thirty go back FRODA. A second date update and war were the roses. This is Moju in the Morning.