Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five. It's six fifty five five and six fifty five five, six fifty five. Sabrina, how is the weekend good? It's very chill weekend.
Speaker 2: God good good. You're feeling okay, you feel good? Everything's good.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We've got Sabrina with us right now. I want to get right to your challenger. She's from Finley, Ohio, and she is a taxi driver.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like you know, it's funny.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen a taxi driver in a long time, ever since Uber came on the block.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Hi, Teresa? Hey, what's are working right now?
Speaker 2: Nice to have you here. If you get a fair will you say to them, Hey, I'm on the radio. I will.
Speaker 1: I'm getting ready to pick up right now. And I love you Mojo love. We love you too, Teresa. Are you in a yellow cab or do you drive a different car? It's red.
Speaker 2: I drive a twenty twenty one Tia Forte for us, Kevin Finley.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, by the way, that's that sounds like a nice one.
Speaker 2: I always have been in cabs, like in Chicago or New York, and those cabs are like these old time looking vehicles. Hey, we're gonna lock up, Sabrina. I'm gonna get this contest started here.
Speaker 1: Five questions.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets the most right wins. He always goes to the champion. Sabrina's going for three today, Teresa, you could stop the streak. Here's the first question. These viral fuzzy dolls from PopMart are allegedly getting their own movie. What are those dolls called? Say that again? Okay, I think the second time. I think she knew what you're saying. Question number two. Question number two, Cardi b is a mama again. The father of her baby boy is Stefan Diggs, who is an athlete?
Speaker 1: What sport does he play? Basketball? Question number three?
Speaker 2: This civil rights activist and politician is uh not on life support as rumored over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Teresa Judici is clapping back at fans who say her reunion with her brother and sister in law, Melissa and Joe was fake. What reality franchise made them all famous?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You don't know that one, Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: In question number five, it's Hollywood legend Danny DeVito's birthday today. Okay, what famous sub chain is he the spokesman for? All Right, let's bring the champ back to my sound proof area. I was like, that's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Is five? No, you know what that means? Teresa, Pretty one is always so dumb.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but that's kind of the game we play here, all right, Here we go, Sabrina, Sabrina.
Speaker 1: Question number one.
Speaker 2: These viral fuzzy dolls from PopMart are allegedly getting their own movie.
Speaker 1: What are they called? Yes?
Speaker 2: Question number two. Cardi B is a mama again. The father of her baby boy is Stefan Diggs? Who is an athlete? What sport does he play?
Speaker 1: Football? Yes? A patriot? Question number three.
Speaker 2: This civil rights activist and politician is not on life support as rumored over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Who is he.
Speaker 2: Asking that one? Reverend Jesse Jackson? Question number four. Teresa you Dci is clapping back at fans who say that the reunion with her brother and sister in law Melissa and Joe was fake. What reality franchise made them all famous? And Question number five, it's Hollywood legend Danny DeVito's birthday today. What famous sub chain is he? The spokesperson for.
Speaker 1: Sub chain?
Speaker 2: Yes, really, Jersey Mike's come on, Jersey Mike. What's the final score? Not a great one? A great one? Oh my gosh. All right, well, you know what, You're back tomorrow, Sabrina. That means that whoever wants to take on Sabrina text, I want to play to ninety five five zero zero. A win is a win, you know what. You're right, I'll tell you what. She's not winning, like the Pistons are winning. Hey, how many ten tonight would beats in a row? Ten in a row? We're home, Cavin. I So I watched the game on Friday. It was my first from start to finish game I've watched on television so far this year. And again, they had a lot of injuries, so Caide wasn't playing four starters out, four starters out, and they're playing against it looks like a full squad, I think, or maybe Joel Embiid, but I guess I don't even think he plays anymore, does he is? And I'm watching this game, and I'm watching going these guys are good. I just I don't want them to do it Tigers though, and to go incredible until like the end of the year and then all of a sudden fall off. Like I I liked what Dan Campbell said, and I know Shannon's got this audio coming up, but Dan Campbell said, people can doubt us, but these are the games that you lose and then you hit your stride towards the end of the season. But yeah, he had a great quote it again. Yeah tonight, who are they playing? Indiana Pacers? Yes, Indiana Pacers.
Speaker 1: Tonight it's mobile in the Morning's five is six fifty five five. I do have a party gift. I gotta plug them. Hold on a second, here, where's that?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's right there.
Speaker 2: Here you go, A fifty dollars gift card to Kroger for Teresa.
Speaker 1: Isn't that wonderful.