Speaker 1: All right, Mojo in the morning show, Shannon, what is this topic about that you're bringing up.
Speaker 2: Here right now?
Speaker 3: Good old Facebook marketplace? And you know, I love selling stuff. I usually actually don't sell on Facebook marketplace, per se. I have like a neighborhood page that you know that a lot of women and guys but sell stuff on. But I sold a pair of shoes on a Facebook marketplace. And so I was arranging the pickup and payment for the woman who bought the shoes, and I had said to her, because she's like, oh, I'm going to be at your house, like in your area, probably around one point thirty, and I said, okay, I'm going to be on a conference, an important conference call, and I'm not going to be able to come outside. So I told her, I'm going to leave the sneakers on a chair that's on my porch. She was going to grab them. I gave her my Venmo and that was going to be that. Okay, Like this lady had great rating, she looked very normal.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: So I'm on a telehealth call with my therapist Karen. That was the That was the call that I was on, which is you know, FaceTime, and it gets to be one thirty and the way that my computer is at my house, I have a desk that like kind of faces out onto my porch, so I can see this woman drive up, go get the shoes. She's on her phone, probably venmowing me. And then she starts to walk back to her car. She notices me sitting on my computer. She starts knocking on my window and waving frantically at me, and I'm like, I'm thinking to myself, this is so awkward. And my therapist is looking at me, like, what's what's going on? And I'm like, I told her I was going to be on an important conference call, Like why in the heck would you do that? But there, I mean, over and over again until I finally like acknowledged and waved back at her and then outside.
Speaker 2: No, she got, she got she had already picked everything off.
Speaker 3: This was her I think so, but I just thought it was so wild. No, I didn't answer my door, But that was part of the plan. I had said, I'm going to be busy during that time.
Speaker 2: Use the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You would you would you let a person that's buying something in Facebook marketplace?
Speaker 2: Really? No? You didn't.
Speaker 1: Ether First, I let the pizza delivery person.
Speaker 2: From jets because you know that first basis, No.
Speaker 1: It was because remember if you would listen to this show for a long time, you know the story.
Speaker 2: She was hot and blonde solid.
Speaker 3: Actually this girl was hot and blonde too.
Speaker 2: I would let her in. Actually I fear that.
Speaker 1: I fear that because I fear they'll come inside and then next thing, you know, they'll sex stort me.
Speaker 2: They'll say that I did something to them.
Speaker 4: See, I would have been more worried that she had access just to take the product without verifying that she made the payment.
Speaker 3: Well, I had all of her information. It's also on video.
Speaker 2: Would you know what I mean? And honestly, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, but I want to can I switch this a little bit for one second? I don't know what you're what was the idea that you wanted to go to with this quest?
Speaker 3: Everybody just has like a funny mark Facebook marketplace story, you know.
Speaker 1: With that your funny Facebook marketplace stories. I'd love to hear those. But I would also like to know would you let a Facebook marketplace purchase her use your toilet?
Speaker 2: I just want to stream like somebody you've never met before. You You're right, though, I hate to say it.
Speaker 4: If it was like an old person, then maybe I'll be more prone to the old.
Speaker 5: Lady, do you man?
Speaker 2: And look at what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No old person, my heart. They can't you.
Speaker 4: Telling me pops coming? You don't know pops? Pops, Pops is buying something you selling? And he say my bladder about the blow?
Speaker 2: You're not gonna let me in that'day? Okay, okay, I hear you.
Speaker 1: What if it's a woman with her kid, like, what if her kid's about to literally?
Speaker 2: What about this? Who's this beautiful little child here in the front row? How you doing? Cute? You look at her? Would you let her be in your toilet? Is it the more the child?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I could kids?
Speaker 1: Now, you can't say, come, I let that kid be on this this get over here?
Speaker 2: I would because do you have big poops? Do you have big ginormous ones?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait literally yeah, wait, hold on a second here.
Speaker 2: What's up? Is this hoss on the phone with us?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: A long time listening? Her first time calling.
Speaker 2: On the phone. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: What's up? So?
Speaker 8: I have these kids that come and shovel my snow every winter, like twenty bucks?
Speaker 6: They showed up one day and they just come every time it snowed.
Speaker 8: And one of them was at my door and he's doing like the peepee dancer.
Speaker 6: He can't hold it, so I I'm opening.
Speaker 8: The door when I let him in, and then my wife comes up from another room and she goes the.
Speaker 6: Toilet's not working, and she slams the front door and she she's like a germophobe. So she was like, never again.
Speaker 5: So I can't a lot of people then, but I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: You know what, though, but they're reoccurring kids. They're going to be there, you know. And why would they not just pee in the snow?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 4: As a child, that was let's turn it to lemonade. That was a fun thing to do. Then you gotta take his shoes off.
Speaker 2: You gotta take his blues off.
Speaker 6: I like your toilet's not working at a residential.
Speaker 7: I got a home that would put the bed and shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, thanks, hos appreciate you, buddy, No problem. All right, what's up, Sarah? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Hey? I'm good.
Speaker 7: How are you good?
Speaker 1: You share a Shannon over hare Shannon wouldn't let the lady go to the bathroom.
Speaker 6: It sounds like, yeah, absolutely not. So I had a lady that was trying to buy some shoes. I had a bunch of pairs listed. She wanted to test them out, so I was like, sure, I'll leave them on the porch. Pay for what you take, leave what you don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I have.
Speaker 6: I have a camera too. She was running trying them on, running up and down my walkway, testing them out.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 6: Four times, four different pairs of shoes. She's marching like I felt like she was. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did she take all the pears and she tried.
Speaker 6: No, she didn't die any of them.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the comedy. But that's crazy.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look at all the textures textures here saying that they they've let strangers go to their bathroom.
Speaker 2: I uh.
Speaker 3: I think like if West were home, maybe I would feel more comfortable, but just being by my I was by myself at that point of the day because he was at work.
Speaker 2: Hiros Hi, good morning, good morning. What's going on?
Speaker 8: So I did it wasn't telling nothing. But one year when I was trick her treaty, my kids had ran up a couple of houses, So I look like I was a grown up tricker treating but a lady let me use her bathroom.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's nice, especially did you have a costume?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 8: No, that's why it looked a little weird. But she trusted me enough to use her bathrooms.
Speaker 2: Did you drop a TUTSI role in?
Speaker 6: Well kind of?
Speaker 8: I said, well, thanks for your treat.
Speaker 6: Here's your trick.
Speaker 7: Hi, good morning. Yes, my mom got robbed.
Speaker 5: This way.
Speaker 7: It was two young girls, cute just like eighteen year old girls, walking in the summer, and they knocked at my mom's door and one said that she was pregnant and they needed to use the restroom. They asked my mom let one of them to go to the restroom, and the other one was distracting my mother and they end up robbing her. They all of her jewelry out of her bedroom, jewel like her mother, her great grandmother's jewelly, all of it. Yeah, they put it in the bus.
Speaker 2: Did they ever go back by?
Speaker 7: The girls got arrested? They yep, they got caught. They got arrested, yep, But that don't let them.
Speaker 2: In another person. Town do you live in? Where do you live?
Speaker 7: This was actually back home in Bloomington, Indiana.
Speaker 2: I live.
Speaker 7: I lived in Michigan, for twenty Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, Rachel, you got your grandma got robbed the same thing.
Speaker 5: Huh, yeah she did.
Speaker 9: She let this young teenage girl in her house because she reminded my grandma of me when I was that age. And this girl wanted a drink, so my grandma let her in living room. She went into the kitchen, went into her bedroom to get her something, and this girl robbed her.
Speaker 5: What she take?
Speaker 9: She she took my grandma's purse which had money. It had so security cards, had debit cards, credit cards. She sold stuff off her TV in her living room, and she she ran.
Speaker 5: She left.
Speaker 2: Nobody found her. Wait, what town is Thisn't?
Speaker 9: This was in Florida?
Speaker 4: In Florida, man, and the girl reminded her of you every time Grandma looked at you.
Speaker 2: She's figured to grow Jayla its mojo in the morning.
Speaker 5: Hi, Hi, first time caller, A long time way. So last year I bought a car off the Facebook marketplace and the person who told me the car tastes up the muffler and part of the engine so that it will last to test drive.
Speaker 3: Wait you did you notice it before you ended up buying it?
Speaker 5: Or no?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I spent twenty two one hundred on this car, and I didn't realize it until I was on the way home.
Speaker 3: Wow, what do you do in that situation? Do you file a police report?
Speaker 2: Like, no, you can't. It's as I don't know.
Speaker 1: On Facebook marketplace, it's I mean, if you buy on Facebook marketplace, it's no different than if you buy you know, something.
Speaker 3: That's that's a STEM will feel like that's.
Speaker 1: Why you don't buy a Facebook marketplace a vehicles and you come to a dealership like this and get it.
Speaker 2: So all right, Well, thank you for the call. We appreciate it.