Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on A five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: The pipes, pipes, the pie.
Speaker 1: Don't miss an episode. We're with you, Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: There is neither nervousness nor affected ease about us week. That's the difference in COVID.
Speaker 3: Bron exactly right at depth of that gone A five seven A Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Making our way towards seven pm, Bryan Baldinger, David Veasse Next hour Top Stories, it says California News here, which could be about the Quintin Byfield trade talk. It is not before us, but it is not We got a film the work.
Speaker 2: Much to Sam Boney's chagrin, we do have a film. No Wark Corner which has already been promoted on Twitter or x at Petterson Money. If you want to get a leg up on what the films are, maybe do some research before it happens in the five o'clock hour.
Speaker 3: Not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: Some people are not involved in the show. I mean we aren't, but some are.
Speaker 3: I have to think we are.
Speaker 2: We're we're totally invested, very much. So we're like the pork at breakfast. The chicken has kind of invested. That's the chicken's egg, but not like the pork. We're all in.
Speaker 3: Oh. I had some bacon this morning. Overcooked it incredibly disappointing. You got a problem with Chrispy Bacon investor. This was so christy it was gross. I really screwed the pooch on it.
Speaker 2: We talked to Greg am Singer because tomorrow is hey Day show hey Otani Day on MLB network.
Speaker 3: Now because it's January seventh, so it's one seventh, right, he wears the number seventeen. Thus show Hey.
Speaker 2: Day, get It Got It good? Oh TONI Day tomorrow on MLB Network. So we figured we're your Dodger station. That's a serious pole smoking thing for us. We could smoke some of that pole, and we did. We got Am Singer on and we smoked Otani's pole. And then we're gonna get Vassa on because he's got Dodger Talk tonight. He's got Will klinb Will.
Speaker 3: Klein for real, the mighty fine Will Klein on the line.
Speaker 2: That's the truth, Matt, straight out of Pepperdine. However, uh, that's not until seven o'clock between then and now. Like Matt said, we got top Stories, we got film Noir Corner, we got Baldinger, David Vasse, Little California News spoiler alert not about Quentin Byfield.
Speaker 3: Sorry everybody that was the show before us if you want to visit that podcast about a potential trade down the Pike.
Speaker 2: And tomorrow the Clippers play.
Speaker 3: So we start at one, finish at three thirty. Okay, Clippers nixt tomorrow, by the way, Big one at MSG.
Speaker 2: Thursday, Big Show, Bjy's Cerritos, four hours. You're gonna hang out with us and watch the college football playoff for the first half, so we will see you there.
Speaker 3: We're gonna give away black Matt Liner. Blindert has been on our wall in our office. Is this is our twentieth year, has been on our wall for I would guess seventeen at least at least at least seventeen years.
Speaker 2: Bert Right now it's time for the word of the day. His words. The word of the day. Today's word of the day is Calvin brought us Yes, Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 3: Now, Matt, I draw thele I have Netflix.
Speaker 2: I do have it available to me. I've said on this show before that I don't, but that's not true.
Speaker 3: Have Netflix. I have it so I don't know whose it is, but it comes on at my house, probably yours. You're probably paying for it. That would be my guess. They've kind of cracked down on the whole we're stealing Netflix thing.
Speaker 2: It feels like now when you're a really good thief like me, really smooth. We also have cat Zada Jones. Yeah, oh, I unbelieve that floor. I'm like Tom Cruise and Mission of Bonds will coming down from the roof. Oh yeah. However, we also have Prime so I have that, okay, And like those are the ten Britt box, Well that's part of my Apple TV.
Speaker 3: Okay, so there.
Speaker 2: The Apple TV Print box does not play any sports that I'm aware of. I couldn't even watch Dart. I couldn't even watch Ali tally darts that was on Sky. Uh. The point is we at least I have drawn the streaming line at Peacock.
Speaker 3: You will not get I'm not doing it. I did renew Peacock for seven ninety nine. You have your whole scheme a year. I guess you, because you're saying to Jones, asked in your own way, the Times is not They are not playing ball with me right now. They still want fifty two bucks and that ain't happened. So you're fighting with the Times. Yes, but you did figure out a way to get Peacock. You got Peacock for eight black. I had no idea the Clipper game last night was on Peacock. And I even tried to turn it on. I put on fan Duel, not on I tried NBC because I know they have the because that's a Peacock thing. Wasn't on Espen, not on T and T doesn't have it anymore. And then I learned that the game was on Peacock. Okay, cool. And then I learned that they let Snoop Dogg call the whole second half. And Snoop Dogg's great on games I know that Alex Faust wasn't thrilled about it when he was the King's broadcaster no longer the King's brother. He wanted people to take it more seriously. But Peacock put Snoop Dogg on there and he just went off for the whole half, and the stiff white play by play guy and Reggie Miller tried to keep up, but Snoop Dogg really shined with the ejection of Steve Kerr. And the Clippers have won seven of eight. I mean they are hot. They could, as I said, they could, as I said, reach five hundred by the end of the season. It's crazy at this pace, well, at this pace, yes, they've won seven of eight. At this pace, they would reach five hundred before the end of January.
Speaker 2: I mean they're gonna They're gonna get to five hundred. And then what are people are gonna say.
Speaker 3: Well, Adam Austin's gonna drag his d across our gravece just and he'll have to run.
Speaker 2: He'll have to run because we'll have a coming because we've said some really mean things, certainly about the Clippers. But here is at the into a dome, Snoop Dogg stiff white guy. Reggie Miller calling Steve kurse ejection.
Speaker 3: Oh look at Steve, he's all around here. Steve gonna get thrown out. Get him of their.
Speaker 4: Get him out of the here. Vacuum up, Vacuum up, GP, vacuum up, Steve Ray, Steve Inglewood, right now, ingle what Guiney's Two's team.
Speaker 2: The Arizona round.
Speaker 4: Can't he Kate mining look at you?
Speaker 3: That's great commentary, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: He even had the Arizona Wildcat that Steve Kerr out of Palisades High played at Arizona Arizona wound.
Speaker 3: Can't you Kate Minna looking at you?
Speaker 2: That is good. Calvin Brothers, all right, one more time with snoop. All right, look at Steve Kerr, he's all around here.
Speaker 4: Oh, Steve gonna get thrown out. Get him out of the here, get him out of the here. Vacuum up, vacuum up, GP, vacuum up. Steve rad Steve Banking, Inglewood right now, ingle what Guineas t you and Inglewood's team.
Speaker 3: The Arizona wound. Can't you Kate Miname? Look at you?
Speaker 2: Great stuff?
Speaker 3: Great stuff.
Speaker 2: Now I didn't notice the Clippers are surging seven of eight. The can't be denied. Look what Adam is gonna do is gonna drag u d on our graves. It's been said right across our face. Our d is in the dust. This is on your The All Star Game is handed. The All Star Game is headed to two of the into it. Don't when was the last time you heard anything about the NBA's big investigation on Steve Balmer and the Shell company with Kawhi and I went away pretty fast.
Speaker 3: And then dude with forty five million dollars in his pocket can make something go away off the quick handing. Yes, it seems to be able to not much.
Speaker 2: I wonder if there's any connection.
Speaker 3: Probably not.
Speaker 2: Probably No, it's time for the here's my number. Number of the day.
Speaker 3: Number of the day is too p. I found myself falling into a rabbit hole after yesterday's number of the day as I prepped for the show today. We now have the city of Crito's buford t Justice on the wall, and I thought about all the things. I have an extra Sirrino's calendar in my car. I can bring them up, so if we need two Crito's calendars, we always get the Santa need a calendar, Kates would put it up in the other studio. That is the other that is the control room studios. Calendar of time right now.
Speaker 2: Freaks the guys that get pizza from Jonas Knox, that's that. That's those guys.
Speaker 3: So much like wondering how many of the shopping malls of our youth are still around today? Century City, Beverly Center. Mine is Santa Monica Third Street right there at the end. Delamo Mall is still there, gone, Westminster is gone by us there. So I was like, are calendars gone? Do we still? Because remember like the far Side calendar, you would get a far Side calendar, or you would get a Jeopardy calendar, and you're stocking trivial pursuit. So I decided to do some digging and discover, like what happened to the modern day calendar or are they still out there? And could the Petros and Money Show, you know, be a beacon a beacon for calendars in twenty twenty six when everyone is just so busy staring at their phone and I'll put the you know, there's like the Hot Fireman calendar, the Hot Chick calendar, the hooter. So here's what I found. Tell me if any of these big interest you a effing calendar your daily dose of zero f's, I don't know what would entail and ripping a page off per day that shows you give zero fs. But if it's like the black couples.
Speaker 2: Like with the the Sagittarius, the Gemini, like the different sexual positions and they have afros, you know you ever seen those?
Speaker 3: You'd be into that. Like the Yeah, how about.
Speaker 2: Like the astrology calendar, you know, with the black couples having sex, that calendar I would be into.
Speaker 3: Every now and then you know I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about the head shots. Yeah, sexual positions, and they have to be both people have to be black, afros pun intended the daily pun calendar wall calendar, I already have you here for that. All right, how about this one? How about three hundred and sixty five days of History? I like that?
Speaker 3: See Life Hacks calendar.
Speaker 2: I like that, Okay, like shows you why that stripe is on the towel, you know that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: You can do that. And I was today years old when I learned calendar. So what do you think do we start a massing calendars and put him on the wall and try to make a comeback for people. Well, I feel like I'll learn something every day.
Speaker 2: You could get the I Was today years old calendar and use it for the final hour fun facts.
Speaker 3: Every single day, and then I could get you the catitude. Oh I love that wall calendar.
Speaker 2: You know who has cats? Is that Mark Ronner guy on KFI? Oh yeah, one of us heard him talking the other day to Mark Thompson about his many cats.
Speaker 3: I could see that. I could definitely see that.
Speaker 2: And you know who else has cats?
Speaker 3: Adam Oustlin took the cat in his buttle, right on his head when he's doing his lit.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the clippers, said at Chris paul home in the middle of the night, give me the cat's ass.
Speaker 3: So perhaps i'll uh, well, how much they're like fifteen bucks apiece? That's that's a lot of What about a far side calendar, I'd like one of those. I don't see it in here.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's what we mean.
Speaker 3: I don't think that. You know, Gary Larson has not created any new far Sides. They're going to be the same far side.
Speaker 2: Mid Falal School for the Gifted. I can see that every day, all right, cats and books. I don't want catatude, okay? Would be that Cats and Books? That's well, what books are they?
Speaker 3: What Cats and Books Wall Calendar, twenty twenty six. That one's only eleven ninety nine. There's the cover of cats and Books. I like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You like that one? Cat's Yeah, I hear you're playing sound over there.
Speaker 5: I think Alisa Wilson calendar would be better, you know, every day to give a little advice.
Speaker 3: Little I need to look in the mirror every single day to go way to not fold to weakness, way to not fold to temptation. Life gets really hard, all right, Happy Tuesday to you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's about not cheating on your husband's right.
Speaker 3: Oh, they got an Ansel Adams calendar. Put that on a wall. I love it. We're gonna get laid so they'll know our depth, right.
Speaker 2: They see our Adam. They were gonna get laid in this studio, this guy. They're gonna see our depth with our Ansel Adams calendar. They're gonna know.
Speaker 3: That idiot's got the what I learned in college, keg stand calend that's not that's not we gotl Adams.
Speaker 5: I use a pocket calendar still of course you do all right down everything I do, what's coming up in the month.
Speaker 3: But you bought it for your detective career. That never gave information. It's in your day planner, it's in your file effects now. Pomp pilot now, yeah, you used to have. You worked that pomp pilot for a long until it was no longer supported a long long time.
Speaker 5: Still have it as a prop.
Speaker 2: I would support a calendar, Okay, So I'll start a calendar. Yeah, I don't know how many more we need, though, I mean we already have two. We'll start with one, see how it looks, and then if we decide we got one on each out of the proc Like if I had to choose between calendars and more city proclamations, I think you know where.
Speaker 3: I'm Yeah, but that we can't buy.
Speaker 2: I got city council meetings tonight. That is, although Huntington Beach has been pushed because they don't have enough to.
Speaker 3: Talk about it. Don't have a korum, yeah whatever that means. Yeah, gotta have enough people to show. I have city council members like I ain't coming, and that other city councilmers like I ain't coming either. Don't have a corm I don't like that. Can't have the meeting. I'm not happy about that.
Speaker 2: West Covina better be up and running tonight or I'm gonna be sol I'm don't have anything to.
Speaker 3: Watch Man versus Food. It's on all night. Okay, Matt, go ahead, I'll get a calendar, one more. I'll buy one and we'll see. I don't want to have three calendars and one proclamation. We need to, you know, but there's nothing we can do try to keep it even. We're going back to Cerritos unless they give us another proclamation, which would be weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I take it, though, I would take it.
Speaker 3: Mayor Mayor Frank loves us. I could see him doing it.
Speaker 2: Bring me the cat's ass. This is the song of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Today's song of the Day is an alternate version of the song Maps from New York City band The Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Because The Petros and Money Show is unfurled the parchment maps of Great Sports Talk in order to study the best possible route to safely guide you through a full four hour radio show on this Tuesday afternoon in January, where X marks the spot for the first off season Dodger Talk program of the Year with our good friend David Basset. We will give us all the latest news and information concerning your Los Angeles Dodgers coming up at seven.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ronnie.
Speaker 3: Now that we have our map and her calendar, let's get a map on the wall. I'd like all the places we've called game. I'd like a globe.
Speaker 7: What if we did a big map with all the places we've called games, and we've put bump tacks in each the cities, Ruston, Louisiana, right, see what I mean, Manhattan, Kansas.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I put five little pens or just walk just one.
Speaker 3: That's just I visited here. You know, Birmingham, Alabama, Madison, Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: I've been to Birmingham. I've been to Madison Way. I went to Cincinnati this year, right, uc F Space came there. You go, Orlando, Logan, Utah. Never been there before, went there this year.
Speaker 3: A lot of whites.
Speaker 5: How about a calendar we could check off every day. Rogan Rodney coming studio.
Speaker 3: Don't even mind that one, right, you read three, you losers. That was a mean one.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. Hey everybody, what's crack?
Speaker 3: And welcome back.
Speaker 2: It's Patch some money on M seventy a sports Dodger Talk tonight at seven. We got a lot going on. We're feeling down in dirty in, We're feeling kind of mean.
Speaker 3: I was watching the Channel five New Year's Eve broadcast and Foreigner was playing, and they got, ah, you know, it's all the old dudes, but obviously no Lou Graham. So a different lead singer that's like thirty years younger than everyone. Shirt unbuttoned at the navel, nine, next tps like that, Yeah, got kicks ass. This got kicked ass too. It's like, damn, this guy can suit. And I saw STP. I was like, this guy's not all juiced up on Harrold. This guy's ready to rock and roll. They had a Channel five. Channel five had Foreigner Kevin Cronin of the Kevin Cronin Band. Apparently he wasn't able to take Rio Speedwagon, but they were doing all the Rio songs. I was like, this is the hell that next year, right appointment viewing to come on.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start at one tomorrow because there's a Clipper game and Dodger talkis tonight at seven. Vassa's got will climb. But right now it's time for the top story to story of it.
Speaker 3: Well, we continue our coverage of the NFL playoffs that will begin on Saturday. The Rams will play Saturday night. The Chargers will play Sunday night. Actually, the Remps play Saturday day, pardon me. The Chargers will play Sunday night. Road teams, both of them entering the tournament missed winning their division by a single game and a couple of tie breakers that should not dissuade the football fans of our fine city from believing that one or even both of them could make a serious assault on the teams in front of them to make it to Santa Clara. The second weekend of February for Super Bowl sixty, I did submit my annual gripes regarding the NFL and division winners being granted home games in the opening round to spart despite and to spart having far inferior records than that of their opponents, and I firmly believe that will change in the near future. I did not realize that this season p could in fact be the tipping point for my soapbox speech every single postseason, because this year, not only do we have a wildcard team or two that have better records than division winners, but in the NFC, if teams were rewarded through a meritocracy and not through winning crappy divisions, the Rams would be the two seed this year, travesty, they would be hosting the eight and nine Carolina Panthers. At sofar, the forty nine Ers would be a three seed in Santa Clara hosting the nine seven to one Green Bay Packers in a wildcard matchup, and your four to five showdown would be a tangle between division winning Chicago and division winning Philadelphia, as it should be. Instead, the forty nine Ers will travel to Philadelphia with a superior record to the Eagles, and we have already talked about the Rams having to play at least one, if not two, if not three road games and order to get to the super Bowl despite having the second best record and tie breaking resume in the NFC. We got into the Chargers yesterday deep this matchup against the Patriots team that won fourteen games, only one of those fourteen against the playoff team Buffalo, a team that notched a victory in New England just a couple weeks ago. They beat them in Buffalo. As a matter of fact, if the AFC were slotted by record, the division winning Steelers would take their rightful place at the bottom in the seven slot. They would be taking on the Patriots, team that they beat in New England by two scores. As coach Charbaugh told us yesterday, the playoffs are different. The potential of your season coming to an end leads to a much different feeling stakes, much higher, mistakes magnified, harder to move on from, knowing a misstep could be that play that ends the dream of chasing the Vince Lombardi Trophy. And the Chargers do have some baggage they are trying to shed. For certain, Justin Herbert has been acknowledged repeatedly as one of the most talented quarterbacks in the league, and well, I don't find it to be fair he is routinely dinged for his two playoff losses.
Speaker 2: They have left something to be desired on.
Speaker 3: The table four interceptions last year. Quarterback always gets too much credit and too much play indeed, and he has bore the brunt for the failures of the past. A twenty four twenty eight zero lead, I'm the Jaguars. I believe it was the largest, if not the second largest, or maybe even the third largest comeback in playoff history. That is on his resume. Also, Khalil Mack, legitimately a potential first ballot Hall of Famer, has never won a playoff game in his career. Really isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Wow? Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He was with the Raiders and then the Bears. Yeah, well there you go, and now the Chargers. So may he win his first. May justin Herbert win their first. Get those monkeys off their back and see whether or not they can be a rolling ball down hill considering how well they played Denver with their back ups. And we're three and zero under Harbaugh. Defensive coordinator Jesse Minner, who has given Sean Payton fits.
Speaker 2: Oh, if they take on Denver, your head might explode to night. You really hate that, Sean Payton, I do. You got a lot of a lot of pent up aggression in that rivalry. I'm worried about you if that happens.
Speaker 3: Three and zero, Harbaugh over Sean Payton prior to bench and everybody and playing backups this past week. Might they flummox and frustrate Bownicks to no end? We can only help you know.
Speaker 2: I watched Sean Payton's press conference after that win, and he didn't seem like the way you are. He seemed like, you know, hey, we won this game far and square.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did. He's very excited about his defense. Some are saying that Sean Payton didn't want to show his hand, that he was being very reserved as a man who many describe his offense as nothing you can really point to, but just a guy calling a bunch of different plays undefinable, and he will then save and hoard those plays for the postseason, knowing his defense was in complete control of that Trey Lance led offense.
Speaker 2: It could be true, could be true. I could see that coaches are pretty smart these days, Matt.
Speaker 3: Only fourteen teams make the playoffs. Gopher Lincoln Riley, Well, it's very accessible, though. Reach out to him. Let's get him on the show. He can talk us through it all. You call the athletic department, I'll get him on the phone. Only fourteen teams make the playoffs. That means eighteen teams are now their fan bases staring at the draft as their slots are set. They have their eyes on the future.
Speaker 2: Their eyes are watching God.
Speaker 3: And that brings us to the fourth head coach in Week one in four seasons, Las Vegas Raiders. That is what they are staring at. It will be a full scale reset. It wasn't polarizing higher when the team chose Pete Carroll to be their head coach at seventy four years old. Big girl, some saying, well, this is what they need. An adult in the room. Mark Davis desperately needs a voice of reason, a winner.
Speaker 2: Forgive me for not knowing the true nuances of the situation. Maybe not as many as you, of course, because of your proximity to the Raiders and your work with the Chargers and your friendship with Tom Telesco though I like him too. But to me, it seems like if an NFL team gets as bad as the Raiders were this year, that you got a lot more problems than just your head coach. If there's a head coach is going to maybe win you three or four games, you're weren't gonna win or lose you three or four. But if you're losing what thirteen.
Speaker 3: Three and fourteen, Yeah, fort de worst record in the league that I don't know who.
Speaker 2: Could have done what with that rock? Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well many say, is that what people are saying. They are saying that he did hire his sons who are and that is the big problem, the unmitigated disaster. Many p pointing at nepotism at both Brennan and Nate Carroll. Nate Carrol Peninsula High grad, Nate untied up. But many and you know, old lineman, they come out of these games looking worse for wear. Certainly every single snaps a collision between that line. So these old linemen tend to get a little bit more mouthy than maybe than some other positions. And boy did they get mouthy about Brennan Carroll saying, well, you know, we had a young guy that was playing center that seemed to be a really good center, and he moved him to left guard. We had a really good left guard, and they moved him to right guard. And then we brought in a center that had only snapped at center in one preseason game in his career.
Speaker 2: They forced both his sons out at Seattle before they forced him out, and then he goes down to Vegas and he brings him right back.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, both Brennan and Nate were working wonders with Jed Fish in Arizona and Washington. It's gotta work here in Vegas. A lot of people pointing to Brennan Carroll as one of the reasons why this thing fell apart that it wasn't on Chip Kelly and his crazy play calling, but it was on an offensive line that didn't know what the hell they were doing coming or going weekend and week out.
Speaker 2: I never thought on my twentieth year in this show, we'd still be talking about Brendan Carroll's inemptitude. Here we are as an assistant coach. It's like we had the same conversation twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: It does feel like a blame pie that could be larger than one hundred percent, But somehow you could get like one hundred and fifty percent of blame if you passed around if.
Speaker 2: You can't win. You can't win that many games in the NFL. If you lose that many, then something's wrong with the entire structure of the.
Speaker 3: Whole top down. You're talking about a team that did not a mass over one hundred yards in a game, something that hadn't been done in decades.
Speaker 2: Their offensive ineptitude was crazy.
Speaker 3: Shut out twice, something that has not happened in multiple decades. Like it really was a season, and you know what, maybe it's exactly what they need. Pee. Maybe instead of signing a bunch of middling free agents in their thirties to try to get to nine or ten wins like they did this offseason because Pete Carroll was their head coach. It is burnt to the ground. Draft Fernando Mendoza with the number one pick, come trade other players for pick.
Speaker 2: Brady hire his own.
Speaker 3: Brady hire his guy, which some say is gonna probably at least the favorite right now in Vegas is his former coach in New England, Brian Flores, who will then bring in Brian day ball to adults that can coordinate one side of the ball. Flores has been one of the best D season football NFL head coaches exactly, and let Brian da ball and that is the uh sort of the Josh McDaniels, Steve Spagnolo, Cliff Kingsbury approach. These guys aren't gonna get hired to be head coaches again, you can keep them there. Day Ball can be Fernando Mendoz's OC for the next five years because ain't nobody gonna come get him to be a head coach after what happened in New York?
Speaker 2: Well, what's wrong with visiting the injury tent? Are we doing already?
Speaker 3: So maybe perhaps a three and fourteen season is exactly what this team needed, A full rese set, a draft develop, have Tom Brady put his fingerprints on it, because certainly you're still playing. This one got me, got his fingerprints on Alex Earl. This one got me. They are still paying a combined six GMS and coaches salaries, right six. Good thing he's making money. Yeah, he's making money. Oh, he most definitely is most definitely I.
Speaker 2: Saw him at the UNLV game I did out in Allegiance and he was riding high on the pine.
Speaker 3: He got that death star spot. He had a hot Hicks He's got hot chick hanging. He had the Lloyd Christmas haircut, a boy haircut, he had it going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe while you're disappointed in your three and fourteen season, you can be encouraged by arguably the greatest quarterback football or to ever play the game getting in there, I suppose.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: You know, it seems like he's got some games to call for Fox he should be getting ready for, you know. But outside of that, you know, maybe you bring in some former friends like Flores and day Ball and you get this thing straight.
Speaker 2: Now, you guys were my former friends, and we're gonna be friends again.
Speaker 3: That's right. I'm gonna get you paid along with the other six gms.
Speaker 2: Fabulous NFL insight from Mattmanny Smith, the voice of the Bolts that won't be it today.
Speaker 3: No, we've got Drawn Butter coming up. Drawn Butter with Baal Dinger some local California news. It's a smug Quinton Byfield.
Speaker 2: It's not about Buyfield. Some football related little NFL talk, just a.
Speaker 3: Little how you like me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: What do you think they can get for Buyefield? Is that a three for one trade? Are we are we keeping them in the Campbell or Vetchkins?
Speaker 2: Still playing? Can they get him out here?
Speaker 3: They're Russian? Kind of cool, that old ass Russian out here. We'll be back Chilly still playing. Chris Kelley does love that.
Speaker 2: Let's get him on. Get the Greek out here Detroit. We'll be right back with some California news. We had a lot going on. Stay with us. We're on all the way till seven and then Dodger Talking joining Great Sports Talk tonight, Great Sports Talk. Hello, PMS listener.
Speaker 1: Did you know AM five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA sports podcasts. There's Rogan and Rodney, that one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of Record, Clipper Talk Without a Musk, follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Petro Sayan Money Am five to seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and hour away from David Vassa. He will join us preview Dodger Talk that is coming up at seven pm tonight. Also Brian Baldinger, Greg Amsinger still to Commas. We've got a full four hour show today, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Matt, before we go any further, Uh, don't forget that we start at one o'clock tomorrow on the Flex Alert. Everybody should know that one o'clock tomorrow, So that's gonna be like a two and a half hour show.
Speaker 3: One o'clock to three thirty. Exactly right.
Speaker 2: But Matt, right now, we do have some California news that I'd like to discuss. We don't have a California news open, but that's a California song. I thought you would find this interesting. Somebody tweeted this out yesterday. Cal Hi Sports tweeted today the majority state. And it's always like this, it feels, especially in college football, everybody's after a California quarterback. The majority of the NFL quarterbacks in the playoffs, six out of the fourteen are from the state of California. Tweeted out by cal Hi Sports yesterday, California quarterbacks. Is that right? Some young some old.
Speaker 3: Working through it in my brain right now.
Speaker 2: They're all deeply desirable across the world of football.
Speaker 3: Man, Right, I got three?
Speaker 2: You got Josh Allen right from Fireball California. People regularly missed that one Fireball California.
Speaker 3: There's a Fireball High School in Compton.
Speaker 2: Not the same as Fireball California exactly. Sam Darnold, San Clemente, Triton's One Town, One Team, former Petro Sonny Show guest Jordan Love out of Baco that one I forgot. There you go Aaron Rodgers out at Chico State, right, well, not Chico State, but Chico.
Speaker 3: Blynn Junior College, right then Chet then before he went to Cali. I believe that's what it was. Was it Blynn? It was not Blynn, Blyn the city of sid I can't remember what the name of that day anyway, Yes, out of Chico, maybe it was Blynn, butte that's what There we go, c J.
Speaker 2: Stroud, Rancho Kook, right, Bryce Young modern day, those are your six California qb still very impressive. Justin Herbert out of Oregon Eugene, to be exact, he's the only one from Oregon. And his opponent quarterback on Sunday in Foxborough Drake May from suburban Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Right. Cam Newton was his hero growing up, and Cam Newton has done nothing but take a dump on his twenty twenty five season, unwilling to acknowledge that he has played exceptional quarterback this year. Cam Newton's an idiot. He's a real jerk.
Speaker 2: Matt Stafford of the Rams born in Florida. I don't know if you knew this. I just assumed Texas well. He went to high school of course in Highland Park, and a lot of people don't know what.
Speaker 3: He was high school teammates with Clayton Kershaw.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Next thing you know, you're gonna tell me they played football and baseball together.
Speaker 2: Crazy story. And they did Purty Brock Arizona out of the state of Arizona. Right, just forgotten recruit that Matt Campbell who was very good at dug him up like you did a lot of Bree Hall guys like that. He dug up. We all know that Caleb Williams comes from a nail salon in Washington, d C. Yes, Jalen Hurts from Texas.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was going to go Florida, Texas.
Speaker 2: Texas, Trevor Lawrence, Tennessee, and Georgia and Matt's least impressive quarterback in modern history from Alabama. Right, Randy out the fourteen playoff quarterbacks in the NFL. Well, he was actually from originally from Arkadelphia, Arkansas, big city, big city bo Knicks from Arkansas. Played ball and father coached him in high school at Alabama. That's why he's in the NFL now, just because his dad coaching and made him a start. That's it why but County claims six six out of the fourteen NFL playoff quarterbacks. Pretty impressive for a state without a train that works. Yeah, what next is just Texas with two Texas has got a come it hurts. Yeah, you can say Georgia, you know, with Lawrence.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that's it. California not even close, not even close and close Max preps.
Speaker 2: So way to go California quarterbacks. UCLA's got a pretty good one and a pretty good coach, I think in Bob Chesney in nico Ia, Marieva. All right, that brings us to more California news.
Speaker 8: But this is Coast to Coast to talk to PMS called the wild Card Line at.
Speaker 9: Age six six nine eight seven two five seventy.
Speaker 2: The first time caller line is eight.
Speaker 9: Six six nine eight seven two five seventy.
Speaker 2: To talk toll free from East to the Rockies call.
Speaker 9: Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy.
Speaker 2: From West of the Rockies toll free calls.
Speaker 9: Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy PMS.
Speaker 8: Text message anytime at not from the Gateway to the West. This is PMS Coast to Coast AM.
Speaker 3: With Petroz Papadagas and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: We got Bigfoot news in Mount Baldy, California.
Speaker 3: Here we Jum not far from here.
Speaker 7: Matt started from cal Foreignia.
Speaker 3: I feel bad sitting in this chair. I feel like I should get up and give way to David Magdaleno for this conversation.
Speaker 2: Mount Baldy, Matt, not far from here. Three hikers recently found Dad and ID in Mount Baldy. But this has nothing to do with that. Actually, I'm not sure. But right here in the San Bernardino Mountain range. A mom in California was with her son and two nephews camping in the Mount Baldy area in California. Three am, they woke up to the sound of rocks hitting around the tent.
Speaker 3: Big rocks, big rocks fallen, and the.
Speaker 2: Mom said she laid motionless throughout the ordeal and when they woke up her and that the boys her son and nephews corroborated the story. Went outside and saw that the big rocks had been dislodged and thrown recently because some were wet, you know, and stuff like that. None they hit the tent, but an amazing aim on that Bigfoot much should in the checkdown around the tent all kinds of rocks, and they had cleared out the area of rocks, Matt before they went to bend, So these rocks were thrown they didn't magine. They also said that they heard a long, strange howl that did not match the howl of the coyotes that they were listening to. It was a haunting bigfoot voice howl like play all the time. That's a real recording from California bigfoots. Ronnie plays that one, and this is a California Bigfoot story. These are experienced campers, Matt.
Speaker 3: They know the difference between a bigfoot there.
Speaker 2: And when they got home they started looking up the Mountain Baldy Bigfoot and they learn more about it. There are many many things on the web about the Mountain Baldy Bigfoot, the howl, the rocks, the territorial behavior. None of it is new the Mountain Baldy Sasquatch. This report is just the latest and a long line map of thirty years of reports, thirty years back.
Speaker 3: And yet we still have not seen the Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Well, they say fire spotters, you know, people that are up there all alone, freaking out, having an ass geez, they're up there spot in fires and they're alone masturbating, and they hear the howl of the Bigfoot as well. And sand Berduo. But what else are you gonna do? You're up there, we looking for fire, no fire.
Speaker 3: I guess I'll just play a little pocket pool.
Speaker 2: There have been sasquatch reports in sand burdu since the eighteen hundreds in Mount Baldy and the Cajone Pass, chilling sasquatch stories on Reddit and Facebook and all around all around that area and sand Brido. If you see any of these stories, please forward them to the Petrosen Money Show so we can get them on petros and Money Coast to Coast and jump our national friends, George Norian, the Coast to Coast crew can't touch us. We're on early, that's right. And that's how this story got out, Matt. It was reported by the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization, the bff R, and they know that's something is a no pun intended, pun intended. So a lady no pun intended, pun intended. A lady in three teens had big rocks thrown, big rocks fallen thrown at their tent at three am in November and they heard a crazy howl in remote Mount Baldy And that is the latest. Again. Our official stance here on the Pettersen Money Show and Petrosen Money Coast to Coast is stay out of the woods. Stay out of the woods because the woods belong to the yetti. And if you don't want your woman taken from you, and you beaten to the dass Ham and then added to his harem and bread breed me bigfoot websites up everywhere, then you stay out of the woods kids, and wear bright colored clothing and stay on the pot. Don't wear bright colored clothing, right. I thought the bigfoot liked the fluorescent clothing. That's what it was attracted to, and that's why it scooped up that kid.
Speaker 3: That's not what I read. Oh no, that's not what you could be, right, Matt.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of new to this bigfoot research thing, but check out the BF.
Speaker 3: My Bigfoot researches. Hey foo, some girl was wearing a bright orange pair of shoes.
Speaker 2: That's what happened. Get off the trail of those orange shoes. The b F F R O. See. I just say stay out of the woods entirely if you go to the woods. There's a whole set of rules. I would just stay out.
Speaker 3: Take it on, face your fears. See what you got, mister Yettie.
Speaker 2: That was I was beaten to death and my woman was bred by Bigfoot and now she's part of his harem beautiful. Every morning I get up and I smell Bigfoot's ass. All right, we'll be back. That smells like bigfoots. We got two more out. Brian Baldinger will join us next. That is California News. California, y'all here, We