Speaker 1: Jenny and Bailey on the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show on.
Speaker 2: Kt w B.
Speaker 3: I'm curious. I'm not sure if target people have heard any news yet or not. Somebody said earlier that they got an email at seven, and then somebody else said that it was a little confusing, like they would get the email at seven whether they got to keep their job or not, but then they wouldn't be laid off until nine. So I'm not sure if you are in that boat. First of all, I hope everything's okay. Send me a text, and probably the last thing in your mind is text David, let him know. But there's probably a lot of people wondering, so hoping for the best. Yes, indeed, it is a cup boy, what a day for more bad news. It's glopping in group. Of the good news is it's great for a tall glass of cold vodka and a nap tall glass of vodka followed by a hard.
Speaker 4: Nap Oh light like one candle while you enjoy your tall glass of vodka.
Speaker 5: Why are you lighting candle? I'm not disagreeing with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it warms you up a little bit just seeing it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, anyway, we got more boo bage tickets for you coming up, and of course we're gonna send you to see Sabrina Carpenter in Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: That'll perk your day off. So take a chance and enter this keyword.
Speaker 2: Let's take a trip or chest just want a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows. Happens now. I'm kdwb TNK back the keyword feather. That's feather on our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Imagine seeing her screaming along, singing a long scream, singing along with this song, Sabrina Carpenter live in Los Angeles. It's a sold out show, and we got your great seats along with the airfare in the hotel. So use that keyword and say the keyword is feather in the talk back feature on the iHeartRadio app. And do it every time you hear us say it, because every time it's like buy another scratch ticket. You want to buy one scratch ticket? I mean you could you buy forty of them. You get a bunch much better. You ever go to the bar and buy one poll tab. No, no bar, you buy seventeen hundred pole tabs. I think Mama Ron is a big pole tab girl. She strikes me as the kind of lady who sits at the bar nursing of pabst. Yeah, perhaps blue ribbon with a bunch of like expired or bad poll tabs on the floor underneath her feet.
Speaker 4: She is definitely at the bar, but she's nursing a miller light, a miller with some olives in it, and other people around her are doing pull tabs and she's just chatting.
Speaker 5: Okay, just chatting. I'll tell you one thing. I've never had any luck on pole tabs.
Speaker 3: We were on the motorcycle one time we stopped at a bar like I don't know in Norwood, Young America. Oh, it's to pull tabs. Well, what do you want to get? Let's get one hundred dollars worth? One hundred dollars worth. Okay, let's do it. I think we won two dollars So done with poll tabs. Many and then the ones.
Speaker 4: That are on the screen, Yeah, you know they're rigged, rigged, They gotta be rigged. They're electronic pull tabs that you don't even get the joy of the little.
Speaker 1: Like jeepepeep jeep. Kind of you ever play electronic pull tabs? No, that's on the border.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they look like.
Speaker 1: They're on an eye. You know what they sound like. They sound rigged. They sound tabs is to pull the tag.
Speaker 4: With electronic pull tabs, the whole deal is that you're supposed to pull the tab, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: I was dating a woman, her name was Carrie and she used electric poll tabs.
Speaker 1: Well, I had to break up with her. What's the deal?
Speaker 5: Go ahead? Nothing else?
Speaker 1: You told me to keep going? Love that for the last hour of the show.
Speaker 4: YEA Daily Bailey is just me doing my Seinfeld impression.
Speaker 5: I'm not against it. Okay, we can try this instead.
Speaker 1: What's the deal with ghosts? Just kidding?
Speaker 4: So that is what I'm going to ask about on the Daily Bailey.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in ghosts? Okay? Everyone think about it. Do you believe in go?
Speaker 4: Because I would say for me, not necessarily, but there is a caveat on that. One time, this is a short story. One time, a long time ago, we had a dog. Her name was Kelsey. She was a Golden Retriever. And when Kelsey passed away, the next day, when we walked our other dog, Max to the park, threw some balls around and he went running after them into the woods, and he came back with a ball that wasn't ours, and it was a tennis ball that had a little heart like hole in it, and we said it was a sign from Kelsey.
Speaker 1: So we believed in her ghost in that moment.
Speaker 4: So sometimes there are ghostly behaviors you might believe in.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in ghosts, David?
Speaker 3: I had a ghostly experience at a haunted ghost house somewhere out by coincidence, glen Coe. Yeah, fifteen twenty years ago. And I don't really think about it that much because I don't remember whether I was hallucinating or what. Never really had a ghostly experience. But I will tell you this, this is one hundred percent true. And you know me, I'm like the most grounded skeptical person ever. When I was about fifteen years old, I was walking from the back door of my house in Colorado out to feed the chickens. And I walked past the end of the house and behind me, clear as a bell, a woman's voice said good morning. And I turned around. There was no one there.
Speaker 5: Ooh, clear as a bell.
Speaker 3: And I am not a hallucinatory wo woo kind of person at all, but there was something there, And I still think about that when I walked past that corner of the house. I can still picture myself turning around. There was nothing there.
Speaker 4: Have you heard that when, like when you're out in public or something, and you hear someone say your name like clear as a bell, like Bailey, and you turn and no one's there.
Speaker 5: I think I've had that a time or two.
Speaker 4: Yet I heard that that's your guardian angel. So maybe you're good morning lady. Was a guardian angel for you might have been. Do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 1: Not really.
Speaker 6: I haven't had any personal experiences with ghosts or with like paranormal experiences, not at all.
Speaker 1: Nothing that I could think of, And I'm grateful.
Speaker 6: I mean a lot of times it stems from people that might have passed in your life. I just had the closest person passed to me earlier this year, my great grandma.
Speaker 4: So no, Now my mom has been like visited in her dreams.
Speaker 1: She says, by like my grandpa.
Speaker 4: When my grand grandpa passed away, he like visited her in her dream and was like.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm okay.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to let you know, like I love you bye, and then like you know, went on apparently, Okay, it happens to my mom.
Speaker 1: A lot. People go and visit my mom in her dreams. She's a apparently very open minded woman.
Speaker 4: Very many first time someone did text and saying ghost spirits something is real.
Speaker 1: It's all real. I believe whatever any ever happened.
Speaker 3: And this has never really happened to me. But I had a good friend who her husband died and I think he had MS, and he died at like, you know, young, at like forty years old, and she would see pennies whenever she would think about him. Not every time, but often enough.
Speaker 5: It was weird.
Speaker 3: She'd see a penny on the ground and she'd be like, yep, that's from Gary.
Speaker 4: I think it's nice to have a sign like just occasionally, Like you know, when they say cardinals are supposed to be people from you know, the other side who are coming back just to say hi to you.
Speaker 1: That's what they say.
Speaker 4: This one, this Texas Cool It says our childhood home had a ghost. We had a pool table in our basement and some nights you could hear the balls click together.
Speaker 5: That must have been soothing and not frightening it.
Speaker 4: Right right, Well, all of the ghosts that I'm thinking of are nice ones, not the ones that throw chairs around the room and say the.
Speaker 5: Ghosts none of those. All right, thank you Bailey.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: We'll have more Boo Bash tickets for you sometime before the end of the show. We'd love to get you into Boo Bash that's coming up on Thursday night. Were running you know what, why not, let's do it right now? Yeah, why make you wait? Call me out for Boo Bash tickets and we'd love to get you in. You and a friend or you need more than two tickets, then let us know. We got a big old room to fill up. Mystic Lake Boo Bash at the House Thursday night. Doors open at six, we go until about nine. Gary Spivey, the world's most gifted psychic, will be there. Tammy she does tarot cards. She'll do those for free. She's known as madmedium dot com. You can find out more about her and schedule like parties or a bridle what do they call bachelorette par or whatever, bridle shit whatever.
Speaker 5: She'd love to do that for you.
Speaker 3: And then we have the costume contest, So if you think you can dress up and win sexiest contest, whether man or woman, were bundling them all together. Sexiest man, sexiest woman, we don't care. And then somebody in that group will win one thousand dollars Best duo or group. If you want to be Teletubbies or Scooby Doo, that would be a good one. That's another thousand dollars. Then best overall Creative. Somebody came one year as a shark Nato. There was a woman dressed in a tornado with sharks coming out of it.
Speaker 4: I remember a couple of years ago. These two people were Marty McFly and from Yeah, they were so good and the guy was like on a hoverboard.
Speaker 5: The skateboard floated.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm pretty sure they won Best Overall.
Speaker 5: That was so good they were.
Speaker 1: They were good.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a thousand bucks and you'll have a great time win or lose. So come to win or come to watch, and come to get a couple of drinks. We'll all be out there. There'll be a live DJ and dancing and it's gonna be super cool. It is our big Boo Bash Mystic Lake this year. Call me now. We'll get you on sixty five one nine eight nine KWB. Hey when you call, let the phone ring for a while because vont is answering the phones and we would help him, but we're busy scrolling on Instagram. Yeah, so call now to win your tickets and let the phone ring for a while. We'll see you Thursday. Make sure you come up and say hi, don't be shy. Love to meet you on Thursday at Boo Bash with KTWB. Oh my god, so many people want Boo Bash tickets. Watch this, Look at this is crazy. The phones are all just a blaze over here. Hi, KTWB, you're calling in, but win them Boo Bash tickets.
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: Okay, what's your name? Hold on for one second. We'll get those for you.
Speaker 5: Let me hold on.
Speaker 3: See what I'm time on there? Crazy KATWB you call it? Get them Boo Bash tickets?
Speaker 4: Yes, I am.
Speaker 5: What are you gonna come as.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna come, ask either a cup or my house and I.
Speaker 1: Are going to do and plav lovey.
Speaker 3: Please hold on for the tickets. Uh, Kate and talk to this one. Bailey, go ahead and get this one.
Speaker 1: You want to come to Boo Bash?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: I do cool?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 3: David?
Speaker 1: David? David David David, What are you going to dress up as you think.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: If I win, then I'll decide. Well, shoot, hey, stay on, hold, we're gonna get you some tickets.
Speaker 3: Okay, David, Katie wb you're calling for Bouo Bash? Look at you? What's your name?
Speaker 5: And Andre? You got through?
Speaker 3: We'll see you at Boo Bash and we'll do one more and then we got to take a break. Hello, boobash line. Who's this? This is Joy Jody?
Speaker 5: You coming to Boo Boo Bash? Then?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, hot? Do you like to do shots?
Speaker 1: Jody?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: I love?
Speaker 3: Do you have a lot of money on you? Okay, that's my girl. Hold on, we'll get to boom Bash tickets. Okay, there we go. Because vans to talk, we had to talk. We get some important stuff to do.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 3: We got to update the brackets, which we're doing the best Halloween scary movies of all time.
Speaker 1: This is on our instagram if you want to go vote.
Speaker 6: By the way, so yesterday we had sixteen boiled it down to eight today and right now if you vote, it's Poultergeist versus Halloween, and right now Halloween's win in.
Speaker 1: At sixty five percent. Makes sense?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, Poltergeist is great, it is, but Halloween is Halloween.
Speaker 1: You know, it's literally called Halloween.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 1: The Exorcist versus The Conjuring.
Speaker 6: You were surprised yesterday, Dave, because the Conjuring beat out the Ring and today, right now, it's beating out the Exorcists.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: I've never even heard of the Conjuring.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what the business series? Yeah? Good?
Speaker 1: Is it about witches? I don't remember? All right, there's one in theaters right now.
Speaker 6: Oh, anyway, Texas Chainsaw Massacre versus The Shining. The Shining at sixty percent makes sense.
Speaker 5: Such a good movie.
Speaker 6: And then this is the closest one so far, Scream versus Nightmare on Elm Street and at fifty four percent put on the wait is Scream.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: I feel like Scream is like a modern classic and everybody loves Scream.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So we update these every single day, literally first thing I do when I come in. So, if you haven't voted yet at Dave ryanshow on Instagram, just click our stories and you can see you can vote for the brackets.
Speaker 3: Okay, very good, Let's get you your keyword. It's another keyword works a little differently this time. You enter it online on KDWB dot com.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars and qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio jingle Ball.
Speaker 3: Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com.
Speaker 4: Ball.
Speaker 5: That's ball.
Speaker 3: Enter it now at KDWB dot com could get you one thousand dollars pretty much take care of your Christmas shop thing. And also there's a chance for you to win that trip to New York City for the iHeartRadio jingle Ball in New York City. And honestly that's the biggest one because they get all the big acts that are come to New York City's.
Speaker 6: Gonna be there, Miles Smith, Ed Sheeran, Jesse Murph, It's gonna be packed.
Speaker 5: If you want to go, then use that keyword.
Speaker 3: I mean you'd be probably like I don't have much of a chance, you know what, Go ahead and try it anyway. Just open up the cap your your Safari, open up your browser, whatever, and just type in the go to Katie you beat on com, type in the keyword ball, and you're good to go. People loved War of the Roses today, huge feedback.
Speaker 5: People loved it. You'll hear it next.
Speaker 3: KDWB, the Twin Cities number one hit music station, love that song.
Speaker 5: Miles Smith.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be kind of a gala clouda cloudy wetsh.
Speaker 5: Glotti morning, but then maybe the later.
Speaker 1: In the day it's supposed to be just kind of cloudy. The rest of the day. There might be like a stray shower here or there, but it's mostly supposed to chill out with the rain after this morning. Okay, but nice, Okay, see some sting.
Speaker 3: I think Wonders should be like on trigger treat, not on Halloween, because I remember when Alison was probably about five or six or so. She was a clown and she had big clown plastic shoes, the oversized shoes, and I was walking her through chan happening trick or treating. She tripped and she fell into it. I mean, I don't know if it was a puddle or just wet. Oh no, And she cried on Halloween. And I thought, no little girl or boy should cry on Halloween night.
Speaker 5: And she was so sad at a little clown costume.
Speaker 1: She's all wet with her.
Speaker 5: Shoes or big clown shoes.
Speaker 1: Makeup is like slowly like drifting off of her face.
Speaker 3: Anyway, hope for her nice weather on Halloween Night. Let's do Dave's Dirt on one oh one point three kd WB gets caught up and remember you're never more than fifteen minutes away from Sabrina Carpenter tickets and we'll have more boobash tickets for you too.
Speaker 5: Come in right up.
Speaker 1: Hot topics and breaking news every hour on Dave's Dirt on kati w B.
Speaker 3: I love this story, probably my favorite story of the day. A ninety five year old guy named Frank. He's in a nursing home in Omaha, Nebraska, and he has started a Taylor Swift fan club in a retirement home. Loves Taylor Swift. Here is ninety five year old Frank.
Speaker 7: He limited the club to ten originally and then twenty and now it's a hundred. Someone has to sponsor you if you're not a member of Remington's. When I would say tour, I'd say, please come and see us. We need you very much. With his permission, not give her a hug.
Speaker 3: She's not on tour. She's probably not doing anything right now. Except sitting on top of her one hundred and thirty five million dollars that's how much she made on the Life of a Show Girl album. So far, she should go see Frank and his friends over the nursing.
Speaker 1: Why not tell me a great story, solid things. Yeah, all right, I'm gonna need Bailey to chime in with this because I feel like you know more tea about this. But Hugh Jackman and Sutton Foster are officially Red Carpet official, So if you don't know who Sutton Foster is, she is more of a Broadway girl. But then she also, oh my gosh, what's a show called Younger Younger? She was also like the star of a show called Younger that Billy and I started watching. But basically, Hugh Jackman filed for divorce from his wife of nearly three decades just earlier this year, and Sutton Foster separated from her husband in twenty twenty four, and so they were just seeing arm in arm, yes, but it kind of feels like there was something sketchy going.
Speaker 4: On hunting because they were both in the Music Man on Broadway together a couple of years ago. So that's where it's said that, oh, maybe they like got together during the music Man while they were.
Speaker 1: Both fully still married. Okay, so to other people there.
Speaker 4: So that's it's a little skeezy, but it is like the Broadway news right now is Sutton Foster and Hugh Jackman, which is my kind of my kind of news.
Speaker 1: Speaking of my kind of news.
Speaker 4: Early screenings of Wicked for Good have already impressed movie critics. Somebody said that Cynthia and Ari take their performances to the next level with John dropping performances. They fully the film fully sticks the landing that comes out November twenty first, And heck, I want an early screening of Wicked for Good.
Speaker 2: Cheated.
Speaker 1: We all got asked last year to see it, and I haven't heard anything about it this year. I want to get Yeah, yeah, Dave, get us in. Come on, Dave.
Speaker 6: I U said, I was at the Timberwolves game last night, first time at a game, and uh, if you this is stupid because I'm new here, But if you've never been to a Timberwolves game, basketball is probably the most enjoyable sport to watch. I think we had great seat that well, they were nosebleeds, but our view was magnificent and shout out to whoever that end game host is that does things during the interim.
Speaker 1: They're the most entertaining people. I feel like John Barry is the shout out him.
Speaker 6: I want that job, not his job, but like to do something like that, make fun of the people that can't stack cups.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: I love that Taylor's there's a little drama from the set of Dancing with the Stars, Taylor Swift's airs tour backup dancer. It's a guy, but it's spelled ja n. I'm gonna guess it's beyond. I'm gonna guess it's pronounced yawn. Jan Ravnik is currently competing on Dancing with the Stars as one of the professionals. He is teamed up with Jen from Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, but he catches some flak from former resident pros. They say that he has no business being a pro on Dancing with the Stars. There's no foundation, technique, quality understanding of the partnership. He had no idea what the fox trot is supposed to look like. How are you gonna expect him to teach it and deliver that message into format that's completely different. This bitter person said, I feel bad because Jen is not getting taught the basics she needs to. He's a Taylor Swift dancer. It's the obvious reason he was hired. Apart from that, he's a lovely guy, looks great, he's a great dancer, but hiring non ballroom dancer to teach ballroom dancing to a celebrity as a job is outrageous. His partner, though, Jen for Mormon Wives, said we don't tolerate jan a yawn slander in this house. So little drama from Dancing with the Stars, and that's going to wrap it up. That is the dirts should we give?
Speaker 1: Ah guess I was just.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, let's do it right now. Gets into Boo Bash coming up not tonight but tomorrow night at Mystic Lakes Hophouse. Everybody from the Dave Ryan Show is going to be there. So many people dressed up in so many different costumes. We're excited about it. There's a costume contest thousand dollars sexiest men and women, one thousand dollars most creative overall, and a thousand dollars for best duo or group. Psychic. Gary Spivey is going to be there. Line up, get there early. I'm going to tell you this one if you if you go, I don't go to any party early.
Speaker 5: I get that.
Speaker 3: But the earlier you get there, you can line up and talk to Gary Spivey show Tammy the Tarot card reader is also going to be there doing free readings. You can find her online at madmedium dot com and she does parties and events and things like that, and it's super cool she'll do that. We got the costume contest, mentioned that we have the lie DJ and we will see you there, but call into Wing your ticket six five to one nine eight nine KTWB. Like I said before, let the phone ring for a minute because Vaughan is answering the phones and it's taking to take them a second to get to you. We'll see you back here tomorrow on KATWB. Check out the Minnesota Goodbye is Our after the Show podcast on iHeartRadio search Minnesota Goodbye