Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. Somebody was impersonating Zach's parents.
Speaker 2: What's the story?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yes, this is the reaction that I had as well. So a friend of mine, who do you guys all know my little buddy from Miracle League Robbie Right, he is the best of the best. So his dad texts me the other day and he was at like some sort of event and he was sitting at a table with Zach or Zach's parents, and he texts me, oh, I'm at this, you know, whatever the event was, and I'm sitting with zax mom and dad. And I said, well, that can't be because Zach's mom passed away and his dad has not been a part of his life since he was little. Am I getting that that part of the story right with your dad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Mojell is not your dad.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, Zach's parents are not around. So I text him this and he's like, nope, they are. They are saying they are Zach's parents, they raised him, blah blah blah, and I'm like, this is this story is not checking out. Like I've known Zach for a long time, I know the situation with his parents. I'm like, I don't know who these people are, but they're definitely not Zach's So.
Speaker 1: They're at this whatever thing, sitting at a table with my buddy, right, you aren't answering back that is they're not.
Speaker 3: His parents, Like, I don't know who these people.
Speaker 2: The people are scammed. So he's like, oh, wait.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna now they're saying, well, they adopted him when he was little or something like that.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 3: So I text back, I'm like, Nope, this is still not checking out. Zach's sister ended up raising him after his mom passed away. So I finally text Zach and I said, Zach, a man and a woman at this event are pretending to be your parents and they're telling people that, and I am so freaked out by this. I'm like, this is really creepy.
Speaker 2: And what does your me?
Speaker 5: I honestly can't remember, but I think, oh, my god. I was just like, oh, I'm pretty sure. I put l l no, like that's my aunt, like your aunt, your uncle? Yeah, my aunt, my uncle? People yeah, yeah, they're real.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So they took me in for like a good half a year a year, and that's uh my cousin who is five days younger than me. So we went to the same high school, and they were like, let's take him in. We'll get him settled in Nova ironically, and uh, yeah, how did Zach come up to Robbie school? Robbie's my boy, so.
Speaker 2: Robbie's a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Robbie went to high school, so they knew they knew that you knew Robbie and that's why they said that to him. Okay, because I was wondering, I am I going, how did Zach come up in this whole situation?
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I've never had someone impersonate my aunt. I would consider.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would just say who I am? Did they actually adopt you? Yeah?
Speaker 5: For one point, and then my sister saw My sister lived in Georgia at the time, and then while she was in Georgia, my mom passed away and she had to like finish up her job and move out. So during that period of time, I lived with my aunt and my aunt took me in, which is kind.
Speaker 3: Of cool until this happened, and I was just so freaked out by the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I want to hear something funny about the whole situation.
Speaker 5: Sure, Okay, So my aunt lives on this road, and while my sister was moving into Novae, she decided to buy a house three doors down, So she lives three doors down next to my aunt.
Speaker 1: So she she did not know that your aunt was there or they knew, but she.
Speaker 2: Was like this, this is for sale. Let's just live next to each other. So I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there were days where, like after school, I've just walked down and hang out with.
Speaker 7: The which is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always like to when people will randomly call and go, hey, I'm hanging out with your brother, and I'm like where, and they're like Clinton Township, Like my brother lives.
Speaker 2: One in next.
Speaker 1: And I'll say to them, I'll say, well, you know, my brother doesn't live here or whatever, and it turns out that it's like a friend of the brother, you know what I mean, Like it's like my brother's friend that lives there, and it's like they only hear the one thing. But I have had like family members over the years that I've been doing this radio show, I've had or not family members. I've had listeners say that they know my family members and they it's nobody.
Speaker 2: That's related to me.
Speaker 3: A few years ago, there was a girl who was telling people that she was my sister.
Speaker 2: Oh, she was not my sister. Why was she doing it?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, but I had so many people reach out and say, oh, I met your sister here. I'm like, I don't even have a sister with that name.
Speaker 2: It was weird a situation. Yeah, whoa.
Speaker 1: I always wonder sometimes when you hear those stories and not in your specific case. Although I don't know Tim Murphy could have been getting himself around, but I always wonder when you hear those things going I'm your sister, and all of a sudden it turns out.
Speaker 8: To you true.
Speaker 2: Low key.
Speaker 4: I would not be surprised if I had a brother or a sister in Jamaica. I wouldn't be so said this before my dad, you know, the tamer version of my dad. Well, my dad was younger. He was a very very wild man. So I hear it, and he was in Jamaica. My dad goes to Jamaica two, if not three times a year, and he's been doing this since like the eighties. Wowow, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: You gotta do it. I am not for those DNA tests because I'm still I'm a conspiracy theorist when it comes to what they do with your DNA, but I would be so curious.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know. I don't want to know if I got an extra siblings. I feel like not that way.
Speaker 1: I had a radio friend, actually, Tony and I have a radio friend, both of us, that did one of those DNA tests, only to find out that he had sisters. That lit two sisters that lived down the street and then down.
Speaker 2: The street on the street from where he lives, because well, you could be dating them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And then you guys know my dad's story too. I've told you that story fresh. Don't you remember this picture I showed you of my dad's my dad's supposed to children.
Speaker 4: Give me the story again though, all right, So my brother got a Facebook friend. My dad's got a very distinctive name, and it's he's from Cuba, and it's a Spanish name, and that's our last name. And my brother Bill started looking up people with the same last name. So he looked up all these people with the same last name, only to find this woman that was living in Miami with my same exact name that he contacted and he started talking to and then we did the math and we figured out that my dad. I told you, guys, this was married before my mom, and they kept that secret from us. I'm gonna see if I have the picture in here. I might have the I might have the pictures inside the thing.
Speaker 3: I remember you showed me the photo and she could a million percent be a sibling.
Speaker 2: Wait for she looks just like you, looks just like you, guys. Get a test done.
Speaker 1: Uh well, no, we've talked to her and we were like, uh, we said to her, you know, have you know about her father? And she goes my father left and it was the exact same year that my dad came over from Cuba.
Speaker 2: Listen my father.
Speaker 1: And then when you look at the picture, I can't find the picture right now, but I know I've shown it to you guys.
Speaker 2: The woman and all of us have the same nose, really, and it's like, it's.
Speaker 5: You, guys.
Speaker 2: And the funny thing is nobody in my family.
Speaker 1: So nobody in the family is excited about this except for me and my brother Bill, who found this thing out. Everybody else is kind of like. Actually, Tracy is kind of excited too, But my older siblings are literally freaked out.
Speaker 2: They don't like the idea of this whole thing. You and b have to go to Miami and her mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or steal some hair, just like find she know she looks like she looks if you saw my dad and her might be cause I looked more like my mom Pat and I look looked more like my mom than my my brother Bill, and her look alike, Like I told Bill, Bill, who found this? Guys, I'm going to walk up to the door and go, sister, just see what her reaction is.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Kirsten, Hi, Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 8: So when I was twenty seven, I did a DNA test and I found out that I had two half brothers and it was crazy because my mom told me about it and everything great.
Speaker 1: She seen my DNA test.
Speaker 3: Anyways, they were two years older than me.
Speaker 7: I went to high school with them, oh wow. And they were actually best friends with my step cousin that.
Speaker 5: I went to school with here, like he told me to school every day.
Speaker 6: We just I knew of them. I just never met them, if that made sense.
Speaker 7: We always might never talk.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if you dated them in high school? Like, were they good looking guys that you found to be interesting?
Speaker 2: I probably could have.
Speaker 6: I dated a couple of my cousin's best friends and they were literally best friends.
Speaker 7: So it's like the fact that we did pass was the craziest And I was like, mom, I know how close this was.
Speaker 2: I lost my virginity to my brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what if you what if you look at this like she's a hotty hare? This guy has no idea? Oh my god, what up, Rocky? How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 7: It's pretty good. How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing okay.
Speaker 1: We're talking about, uh, finding out that you got siblings out there or extra family out there.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So I went to high school with my brother, my dad's other other other children. I went to high school with my brother for a whole year and didn't know it, and had had people that were telling me, hey, you have a brother. He looks just like you. He's got your last name, you know it, Jimmy. I'm like, no, No, I'm an only child. I'm the only one that came from my mother's Wait.
Speaker 1: They all they were all telling you that you have this and you're going no, because your family kept it quiet from you.
Speaker 7: Well, I knew of them. I knew of them, my dad's other children. I knew of them, but I never met them in my life.
Speaker 2: I never and.
Speaker 7: Suppose And at the time, these people were telling me, like, this guy looks exactly like you. You guys got brothers. I swear you got your last name, you know. And so later come later on down in life, we ended up meeting each other, and we ended up playing golf on Father's Day. And I have a picture in my phone of me and him, and I swear we looked so much of it. Is he and another go ahead?
Speaker 2: Is he a good guy? You like him? He's a very good guy.
Speaker 7: He's an awesome guy. He's an awesome dad, just like me. We did not take on any any resemblance or I'm sorry, we did not take on any genes from our fathers, from our father. We fought hard not to.
Speaker 2: Be like our father.
Speaker 7: Our father wasn't a good guy.
Speaker 2: It's kind to get that. It's so sad to hear that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that yeah, my sister from the sister, I walked into a job one day at a heat treating plant, walked up to the desk.
Speaker 7: I said, I'm here for an orientation. Girl looks at me and she says, what's your name? I tell her my name, Rocky. She looks at me and goes, oh, my god, and she gets a blank stare on her face. Well, come to find out, this girl that's that's giving me my orientation is my sister.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Both of my siblings later on in life, and they're just like the there.
Speaker 1: What if she said, what if she said she can't you can't work there because you can't have family working at the same place.
Speaker 2: We do it best.
Speaker 7: I think I might have been a little bit mad at my first argument with my sister.
Speaker 1: That amazing stories, Rocky.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. Our friend, Tim Richards are my old boss.
Speaker 1: Tim Richards found out that he had a brother in Indiana, like randomly pick a state and had a brother there that you know, was his dad's kid that they never knew about. Here's the wildest saying. Tim and his brother they found out got married on the same day, the same exact day, like literally in the same year and everything that they have the same wedding anniversary.
Speaker 7: Dad.
Speaker 2: By the way, it was at Thames. What's on Kay? High. Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 8: So I actually, during COVID got results back from an ancestry test and it kind of just lists family members and you know how you're related. And I'm looking at it and I'm like, why is you know, my my old coworker on my list as my first cousin. And so come to find out, I'd worked with my first cousin for like three years and my dad popped up on there and he's been living well, he had been living a half mile away from me, Like my whole life?
Speaker 2: Was it a coworker you even liked.
Speaker 8: You know, at the start of the job, not so much.
Speaker 2: Either way.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you something, if someday somebody tells me that Josh Innes is my brother's going to be best know