Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: While it's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary.
Speaker 1: All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed. This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst, and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe.
Speaker 1: Don't miss an episode.
Speaker 2: We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: Wait stop the show.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Stop? Stop? Stop? What do you think Genie did with the Rambi?
Speaker 2: Oh they're still there?
Speaker 3: Kurt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Kurt and lend are still there.
Speaker 3: She saved the Rambi. Yes, but Nick Mozella got thrown to the Skilos.
Speaker 2: Indeed, I don't that. I don't know, but I am from what I understand, I am almost one hundred percent certain that the Rambai are still there, as is Tim Harris.
Speaker 3: All right, bring it back.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, kind of been that quartet.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll tell you Matt it's like that that show. What was it called?
Speaker 2: Oh uh Secession?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Roddie, sorry about that. You think they're clanking wine glasses right now, Little Thume Blanc and manattan beach Mangiamo. I know that restaurant was popular twenty years ago. Leave me alone, be forgiving, be understanding, but do not be a fool.
Speaker 2: I've done me YOUX Petro sand Money Am five to seventy ELA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app a Superflex show. We had an hour, we have less than an hour, and then we will hand it to Adam Oslin for Clipper pregame at three o'clock tip off against the Magic at four. So tomorrow full four hour show, Yesterday Tuesday, full four hour shows. The clips are on the road, no doubt, very exciting play by play as they are four and ten losers in. I believe good.
Speaker 3: They're coming back. They're gonna go on a tear. I can feel it.
Speaker 2: It's been great.
Speaker 3: Now mad start, I mean, just forgive me the please, forgive me, forgive me for painting the picture. But you know it's kind of cold. It's raining here in the South Bay, and I could just see Joey and Jesse Buss with only their millions of dollars to warm them, staring in the bright window of Mangiamo on Manhattan Beach Boulevard, right there at the pier, and watching Tim Harris and Linda all click glasses clinck. I mean they could be in a restaurant that was popular thirty years ago, rock and Fish.
Speaker 2: There you go, and just.
Speaker 3: All clinking glasses, and Joey and Jesse are out in the cold and are update says they were fired because that's what they told Sham Sharon Balloon. It's just crazy with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're standing on the Rambis once got a marsala. Oh, the other ones got like a nice uh.
Speaker 3: There's a special sapper for a mushroom salad that they got for the table because they weren't sure if they were gonna like them, but they got one for the table, serving.
Speaker 2: For the sample. Yeah, a little bit of yok there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look barata salad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, nice barata. Look at Joey. We can afford it, We can afford to buy this whole place. But that's not gonna make us happy.
Speaker 3: It's terrible.
Speaker 2: We could buy twenty of these, we could buy fifty of these.
Speaker 3: Somebody texted me, like, how come you never get fired from working at your dad's restaurant. It's like, well, because I couldn't cheap labor. We weren't fighting over my dad's restaurant for years and years and years and trying to pull rank on each other. We just had to work.
Speaker 2: I want to be the one to take over Dad's office.
Speaker 3: I want to wear Dad's vest I.
Speaker 2: Want to operate Dad's vhs.
Speaker 3: I want to shake my Harry boots in front of this old woman like a belly dancer.
Speaker 2: I want to work every night until two am.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I want to scrub the floors. I want to negotiate with I want to negotiate with the kitchen to get my party of four dinner out before this party of fifteen. They're gonna sit there and kill me. I want to be the one to do it. I want to be the one to drink all my tip money away at the porthole on Sixth Street and then sleep at the Double Tree, wake up next to somebody I don't recognize, and and I have to sleep with the Double Tree because my parents dog makes me allergic. Anyway, Word of the day his words, the word of the day, Matt, Today's word of the day is stolen valor. You are well aware of what it's like to be a huge Virginia.
Speaker 1: Now us ChIL Ain't Miami, Vanderbilt way down the list.
Speaker 3: On what I don't care. Why are you trying to fight me? I don't. This is not about ranked teams. Okay, I'll get out of nine.
Speaker 2: Stolen valor. It was a Salute to Service Week in the NFL and Chargers salute the service, and some people came up to me at a Penguins hockey game and said, thank you for your service, sir, and I was like, it's just a thank you, all right.
Speaker 3: Stolen valor, Matt. Well, there's a real stolen valor enigma going on right now. As JJ Watt points out, because I'm sure you've seen it, the Army Navy game is coming up in like three weeks, two and a half weeks, and the Navy uniforms are awesome. On the Army uniforms are awesome. Kate's and I are in a very heated debate regarding which one is better. Of course, I'm on the Navy side because I embrace a nautical theme. But not only are the uniforms available, Matt, this year they have merch like Army Navy merch based on this year's UNI. Oh, and JJ Watt tweeted out, Army Navy uniforms go crazy every year. I didn't realize there was merch too. Is it stolen valor to order Army Navy merch?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Because their absolute fire and they I mean, I'd buy Kates this Army sweatshirt because he loves the Army one so much. I'll take that if you buy it, But is it stolen valor? I don't want to get called out? JJ Watt asked the question. And he has a lot more He pulls a lot more rank with the military types than we do. Right, Maybe not Kates but us. Anyway, I thought you'd find that interesting, Matt Sine. It's something you brought up in the past. I was because if you.
Speaker 2: Went I was watching self Report, I self reported Stolen Valley.
Speaker 3: Well that somebody said it to you, thanks for your service, and you're just sitting there so swollen in your in your army outfit, and you didn't know, you didn't know what to say, and you were honest about it. Yeah, and it is kind of weird. Like if I was wearing a Navy sweatshirt with the sweet ship on it and somebody was like, hey, hey, go Navy, and I was like, yeah, well actually it wasn't you know, didn't go to the Naval Academy or serving the Navy. I just really liked the game and enjoy pictures of the ocean. But it's not gonna. I mean, I sound like kind of a douche. Yeah, but then again, I wear my book on ears Baker Mayfield sweatshirt and nobody thinks that I'm trying to be a pirate.
Speaker 2: Douche.
Speaker 3: Why do I get, douce? Why do I get why?
Speaker 2: How do you beat the army uniforms with the constitution script writing?
Speaker 3: I mean, come on with this cool looking ironsides boat, that's how and the rope on the helmet. It's time for the number of the day. Back off more, child, Seriously.
Speaker 1: Here's my number.
Speaker 3: Number of the day.
Speaker 2: Number of the day is one. Through our conversation, recognize that perhaps I had been sitting on my hands, that we had been sitting on our hands, all four of them, for the last I don't know, three months since we first shared the story. Spurred into action by the update when we hit the air at one pm that Joey and Jesse Buss had been fired and with eight hundred million dollars burning a hole in his pocket and looking to re enter the sporting market. And you combine that desire with the recent sale of five hundred and fifty Del Taco locations to Yadav Enterprises. I took action, pe I did a little digging around, please, and here's my conclusion. Well, the action I took was requesting to follow Anil Yadov through LinkedIn. So I was like, all right, this guy doesn't have a lot of followers, he doesn't have a lot of connections. He actually looks at this scene they just.
Speaker 3: Got done talking about my dad's restaurant, Like I don't want to work in a.
Speaker 2: Deltaco, No, but don't you want to own one? Don't you want to save Del Taco instead of seeing it go extinct? Our man, Aneil YadA. Look what he has. I think he might need us more than we need him. He's got Jack in the Boxes, He's got Denny's, he's got TGI Fridays, l Locos, Sizzlers.
Speaker 3: Like they those things sound like they're right up our alley man. You're right about that.
Speaker 2: They they are not set in the world.
Speaker 3: Especially if the sizzler has a bar.
Speaker 2: Like You're right, but I mean are they are folks lining up to get into Denny's The TGI Fridays. El Poyle Loco finally introduced tenders per a story we did yesterday, for their first time in their existence, because folks don't want a crazy chicken, they want to bread a deep fried chicken like his taco cabanas he bought for eighty five million bucks and apparently lost a little bit of scratch.
Speaker 3: I've spent twenty years doing a radio show with you, and of those twenty years, you've spent seventeen of them trying to get us in the restaurant and or sports barred business. You're right. The herd Burgers is not a success.
Speaker 2: No, it was an incredible failure, a wild failure, because it was a poorly executed vision. Colin just assumed he was gonna say, hey, I have a burger joint and I got my own beer, and people would show up, and then what does he do. He pops the top on a can shows everyone he has no idea how to pour drink a beer and it was insincere. Well, Petros some money own a Del Taco that gets a beer and wine license. We know how to pour beer, we know how to drink beer, and we sure as hell know how to eat del Taco. You know people are gonna be like, I want those guys know el you know what those are things. I'm an expert in. There's no down. I mean Tim Kates loves a regular red burrito, uh green brito, green britle Man, regular green burrito even better. Not a lot of sauce, just the shave. Peppers. Give you a little kick in that thing. Like, we know these things. We know if you want something with mayonnaise, you want a chicken soft taco. We know that Colin didn't know that. He didn't know that. You know, Adell Taco for forty nine cents on Thursdays pairs perfectly with crinkle fries.
Speaker 3: Save it for the pitch meeting. I've already forfeited my future.
Speaker 2: We've gone into action. Pe we haven't mode.
Speaker 3: What what are we supposed to do? We're supposed to get Joey Buss to pay for it?
Speaker 2: No this listen, We're going to bring people together. We're we're matchmakers. O Neil meet Joey. Joey meet o' neil. How does Wyoming sound to you? Why are we going to Wyoming? Follow this? Follow the thread here? All right? Walk with me, will you?
Speaker 3: What if Neil is like super creepy and wants us to go to strip clubs and stuff and I don't feel comfortable?
Speaker 2: Do we still get to Del Taco?
Speaker 3: You want me to do it, just swallow it so you can get to Til Taco. All I want is this Del Taco.
Speaker 2: You said him a bitch, So we gotta hang out at the Tropical Ay for a couple hours in Upland.
Speaker 3: In Upland, I think COVID killed the lay Ah.
Speaker 2: That's too bad. I'll go to the Landing Strip.
Speaker 3: Well, while you've been talking about this for twenty years, I've been talking about the Tropical A. That's troops, bast bast I bet the Tropical A.
Speaker 2: Yes, this guy can't think taco cabanas are going to carry him. He needs our help. He needs Southern California, and he needs Del Tacos to work. He's got five hundred and fifty of them. For God's sakes, i'd settle for a Tommy's Burger. Unfortunately O Neil doesn't own those.
Speaker 1: This is the song of the day.
Speaker 4: I'm old, same old as our song of the day, remembering the birthday of legendary singer, songwriter, musician, theatrical showman New Orleans native the one and only Doctor John. Certainly a crunchy groove for an early Thursday afternoon super flex alert due to Clippers basketball as they hope to break out of that same old, same old with a little Gregory and perhaps get a winning streak going against the magic. Coming up this afternoon at Kia Center in Orlando, Florida, which means our friend Adam Oslin will be along with your Clippers countdown show that begins at three o'clock.
Speaker 3: Hey you, Ronnie, how you running? Top story of the day coming.
Speaker 2: Up net All three Things Thursday Audio soon.
Speaker 3: BLA.
Speaker 1: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer. Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto road Trip all summer with LA Sports.
Speaker 3: Tropical A is still opening upland thank good, Yeah welcome back to the intro. Said money on m FI seventy LA Sports. That's gonna get us a del Taco that I don't want.
Speaker 2: Damn right, it's time.
Speaker 3: For three Things Thursday. Because this is three Things Thursday.
Speaker 5: I know it's hard suit three thingsters.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get started with this. Sunday Raiders two and eight. They have scored the second fewest points in the NFL this season.
Speaker 3: Well, they only the coordinator though.
Speaker 2: Six million dollars is what Chip Kelly's making this year to coordinate the offense that has scored one hundred and fifty five points. To put that in perspective, their division mats, the Chiefs, the Chargers, and the Broncos have each basically outscored them by one hundred points, the Chargers by ninety one, everybody else by more than one hundred. It's been a rough go. Their minus ninety eight point differential is third worst in the league. And again, Chip Kelly six million dollars a year to coordinate this offense. Gino Smith, handpicked by Pete Carroll, has thrown twelve touchdowns and a league leading thirteen interceptions. He has been sacked thirty one times. He's got a quarterback rating of eighty point nine. That is worse than Davis Mills, Tyler Schuck, Spencer Rattler, Justin Fields, Dylan Gabriel, and those guys are making thirty five million bucks per season.
Speaker 3: Hey, this guy got me fired at my old job. Let's bring him here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Raiders oo line has been terrible this season. They have one of the worst tackle combos in the league. He has been pressured at a rate that's unsustainable. But somebody else in the conference it's been pressured, actually even more. No one has been pressured more, has been hit, more, has been blitzed, more than Justin Herbert, and he's still managed to put up pro bow level numbers with the same problem on its own. It's a bad scene. It's a mess. Max Crosby appears to be over it. He had some unfortunate feelings after the Dallas loss on a on a national stage Monday night, basically accent asking the heck are we doing uh? And then Gino decided to play the sort of woe is me card, Oh, blame me for everything here it is?
Speaker 3: And I keep saying this, man, if some don't look right out there blaming it on me, right. If it don't look right, blame it on me.
Speaker 1: That's all you can do.
Speaker 2: Blame it on me.
Speaker 1: If your kids mess up with school, blame it on me.
Speaker 2: The work, Flame it on me.
Speaker 3: I've done that already.
Speaker 2: Don't think that's related. If you lead the league in interceptions, if you've been sacked thirty one times, probably some, and you're making thirty five million bucks a year and the team gave up a couple third round picks to get you, people are probably gonna, you know, ask some questions. Hold you accountable, hold you accountable. And it's an even worse time to be genop because Cleveland Browns are coming to town. The Cleveland Browns defense is sensational. They allow the fewest passing yards per game, just one hundred and sixty seven per game.
Speaker 3: If their offense was just serviceable, it would be a different story.
Speaker 2: It would be they've got nine interceptions, They've got thirty two sacks. Miles Garrett has got fifteen already in just ten games he had He has had ten in his last three games. That is the first time a player has had ten sacks in a three game span in NFL history. He is going to break Thank god. Finally, the twenty two and a half single season sack mark that TJ. Watt shares with Michael Strahan the cheater. But you know, what are you gonna do if your stray hand, if Brett wants to take a dive, You're gonna let him take a dive and you're gonna get the record.
Speaker 3: What's he gonna do? You can't hold him up?
Speaker 2: Right? Will he get seven and a half on Sunday to tie the record? Maybe? Probably not, but maybe remember Khalil Mack got six sacks in a game against the Raiders two years ago. But the bigger story p is, of course, who's gonna be starting a quarterback? Because Shador Sanders made it known when he was still at Colorado and was projected to be a first round perhaps even the number one or number two overall pick, that he wanted to be a Raider. Oh cool. He used social media to suggest as much. Repeatedly he posted videos of his visit. It was the one visit his father went with him, and somehow Shadoure lasted until the one hundred and forty fourth selection day three, the fifth round. Raiders obviously took Ashton genty in the first round. With their six pick, some thought they would take Sanders, not expecting him to be available. They passed before pick one hundred forty four. When Sanders was selected, they selected Jack Besh wide receiver at number fifty eight, Darien Porter corner at sixty eight, Caleb Rodgers O line ninety eight, Charles Grant ninety nine, OH line, Dante Thornton wide receiver at one hundred eight in Tonka Hemingway at one hundred thirty five before pick number one forty four. Caleb Rodgers Charles Grant have not played a snap this season. The two O lineman Jack Besh is now playing after the trade of Jacoby Myers. Darien Porter's played a little bit more of the last few weeks at corner, but not a lot save the Jacksonville game. Tonka doesn't really play, and Dante Thorton's been pretty good. But you could have drafted Sanders instead of any one of those six players, and no doubt it'd be a mess for Gino and Pete and Spytech and Hip right now because of how bad Gino's been. They'd be demanded and Tom Brady we're getting there and Tom Brady. But there is the flip side of that. There's a flip side of that coin. Kevin Stefanski was a hell of an offensive coach. I know you wouldn't think it based on how bad they've been, but he's a guy that had Baker Mayfield humming and wanted to keep them and they dropped that to Shaun Watson trade in his lap. Their tackles have been terrible, but their interiors pretty darn good. On the O line, a bunch former Pro bowlers in there. But if the defense gives them a few short fields on turnovers, if Shador looks even serviceable, if the Browns get out of there with a win, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Their defense is far and away the best unit on that field of any of the four. And if Shoud or Sanders tosses a TV or maybe even two.
Speaker 3: Oh, Twitter will go crazy.
Speaker 2: He'll let alone black Twitter right like, It'll be bad, bad for the Raiders, like this is they They cannot allow a guy that was four for sixteen and took two sacks for thirty yards last week to have any success, especially when he got Max Crosby and Malcolm Coontz on that defensive line try to take him down from the edges. What they should be able to considering how long Yi holds under the ball, turns his back and runs the wrong way regularly. But Kevin Stefanski could put in a very effective game plan. Get the ball out of his hands. I mean, you've seen him enough to know he can throw a decent ball, pretty accurate. Could be a bit of a mess for those folks and the Raiders if sad because it will be celebrated, not just nationally, internationally. Australia loves shootings, Oh they love it. He's huge there, second thing, real quick. Zero for four last week not good. So tonight let's get back at it. I'm gonna take the points. Davis Mills versus Josh Allen. Texans defense is really good. They're at home on a Thursday night. Give me the home dog. I'll take the five and a half points. The Bills have already laid eggs to the Dolphins and the Falcons this year. I'm not saying they're gonna lose, but I'd rather have the points than laid the points with this particular matchup won't be easy to score, but I'm still comfortable playing the over one half rush touchdown for Josh Allen tonight, prime time standalone game tonight. With one, he becomes the NFL's all time rush TD score at the quarterback position. Wild to think more than Michael Vick, more than Cam Newton. Josh Allen, who's probably still got another seven or eight years left in his career, he's going to demolish that record as he is currently tied at seventy five right now with Newton. Jalen Hurts does have sixty one, but with how bad that passing offense is, who knows how long he can keep his job.
Speaker 3: Receivers are unhappy.
Speaker 2: They're very unhappy, and finally, p your third thing. Camp Scataboo alone. Who cares he's out there?
Speaker 5: He can't.
Speaker 3: He just go act stupid. That's what he does.
Speaker 2: That's what he does.
Speaker 3: Some running backs are like Christian McCaffrey and really polished, smart guys, and some are crayon eaters like Scataboo.
Speaker 2: He had a bone pop through his skin. He's out for the season. He's not coming back, so he goes to WWE raw. Of course he does. At MSG, he was in a skit. He's got his teammates there Abdul Carter, Roy Robertson Harris. They're sitting right there up against the steel gates. The crew Judgment Day comes over, starts talking somess seems totally real. It was very real, and I would say my takeaway is not, hey, this probably isn't good. He's got a busted bone. Instead it's oh yeah, camp Scattaboo's gonna end up in the WWE within five years when the game of football breaks him in half based on the way he plays at five.
Speaker 3: Foot feels inevitable. Sadly, but he's been that way his whole live.
Speaker 2: The man who had to take his spot in the starting lineup with his injury, Tyrone Tracy, said, quote.
Speaker 3: Cam's a wild man. He's a wild man.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows it. He's gonna go out there and do what he do. But he knew what was coming, and what was coming was wfan mad dog yelling about him being on that foot. So he had to make a statement and here it is. I He starts with, aye, I honestly, if you don't like that I'm having a good time while dealing with a tough time, then just go ahead and unfollow and casually move on. I'm not able to play football and have the fun I've been having my whole life. So I'm doing things outside the box, trying to find stuff to keep me happy. Enjoy the rest of y'all's week. Just don't talk about me if he ain't got nothing nice to say.
Speaker 3: Salute.
Speaker 2: Foot was off the ground and the boys had my back.
Speaker 3: Salute.
Speaker 2: Trust me, won't do anything to jeopardize anything. My GE's beautiful sentiment from Camp Scataboo.
Speaker 3: I can tell you, as a stupid white running back whose foot had the bone stick it out, you get pretty thirsty for what's next when you're just sitting around the house.
Speaker 2: Right, and if that means a face off with Judgment Day Ringside at WW and MSG, so be it. Leave the guy alone.
Speaker 3: For me, it was more like, you know, let's go see ecam house at Patrick Malloy's.
Speaker 2: But you know, hey, hey, Petro's better not be doing the pogo on that badfoot.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I was, and it landed me back in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Damn it, ah, son of a pitch, Damn Ego.
Speaker 3: Mouse shouldn't have played Gonza smuggling. I got excited, couldn't all right? Great? Three things Thursday Gino's acting a fool. The Raiders are sad. Should Door might beat him. Leave Scataboo alone. Stick with us. We'll wrap it up next.
Speaker 1: Hello, PMS listener. Did you know Am five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA Sports podcasts. There's Rogan and.
Speaker 3: Rodney, that one is my favorite, Dodger Talk.
Speaker 1: With David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of record, Clipper Talk without a Musk, follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Mercifully coming to an and as the one and only Petro said Money show only two hours today, three Things Thursday and a college whip, some lamentations about the bus family and then it's over.
Speaker 2: That's that.
Speaker 3: A big thank you to Tim Kaits a big thank you to Ronnie Fossio and Matt. That NFL giveaway is gonna happen tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It is, and the grand prize drawing will happen tomorrow. So a full three to seven show and we'll get away give away one hundred dollars gift card to the NFL shop in the three o'clock hour, and then at five o'clock we will draw the winner immediately. I don't know, maybe we'll maybe.
Speaker 3: I don't know. You're gonna have to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, you say.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to get your your puffy sleeves and your beautiful blouse, top coat, your blue sap, pair it.
Speaker 2: On your shoulder. We just kind of do the you know, the gift card and the grand prize back to back. That way, more people are listening trying to win that last gift card to win the possibility of the grand prize.
Speaker 3: I trust your judgment.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to sleep on it.
Speaker 3: Have a great night, everybody. Show starts at three tomorrow