Speaker 1: Let's get you in to see the Sabrina Carpenter in LA. It's a whole trip for two people to see her in concert. And then obviously you're going to LA in November and getting.
Speaker 2: Away from all of this crappy weather.
Speaker 1: So this time that's going to be espresso.
Speaker 2: Your keyword is espresso.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna go to the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app. You'll say espresso into the little red microphone and you're entered in to win. We have a every thirty minutes, we're giving you a new keyword for winning this trip. So lots of different opportunities to go see Sabrina.
Speaker 2: All right, Von puts together this fun little game called.
Speaker 1: The Rap Lyrics Game every few years, pretty yeah, a few years, every once in a while, So Van, will you explain how it works?
Speaker 3: So pretty much, I found some of the craziest rap lyrics, not lyrics, but just the fastest verses and I'm going to play them for you.
Speaker 4: They're no longer than maybe five six seconds.
Speaker 3: You guys have to hear them, do your best to figure out what these rappers are saying. Okay, all right, and then get the winner when their own record label.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Great, He'll like to go first, Rock Paper Scissors and Jenny one. All right, Jenn, you're gonna go first. Just both go oh okay, imagine, well good luck. We're gonna start off. I'll try to start with one that I think is pretty easy. Here you go trip up.
Speaker 5: The fast rhyme beer keeping the kids, take everything down to your lap to ryme beer's an overcome.
Speaker 4: A winner and master to nine kids. I know that was a little bit long, so at least if.
Speaker 2: You get half of it, I got maybe a word of that. Her mask again and go again.
Speaker 1: It is okay, I mean that was super long, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've got some pieces here and there. There you go first.
Speaker 5: So he says rough and rhyme the grass or he'll say aggressive, and then he at one point and says Asenine kid and overcome a winner. Okay, okay, but I heard specifically Asenine kid.
Speaker 4: Jenny, your thoughts, I have trip up.
Speaker 1: The fast of rhyme. It is keeping it rough and aggressive. The Asonine kid taken, and that's where I lost.
Speaker 3: Wow, that both of you got like bits and pieces. So I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 4: Then I'll play for you.
Speaker 3: Two times killed it the faster rhyme did keeping it rough with aggression the ass and nine kid take everything down to your last rhyme, biz and overcome or a winner and master nine is oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew that.
Speaker 3: Yeah you guys, Jenny, you got a lot of good pieces in order to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm shocked. We both got Asonine kid like Clear's Day.
Speaker 3: And then Bailey, you guessed an overcomer, a winner for you that I believe. So yeah, all right, I'm gonna get another one. Gonna get a little harder on this one, but it's shorter, Okay, harder.
Speaker 4: Here we go FI.
Speaker 2: And this is eminem.
Speaker 3: I'll do it one more time, one more time ahead with the Okay, there we're playing the rap lyrics game. I'm playing the fastest raps that I could find, and Jenny and Bailey have to decipher what they're saying.
Speaker 2: And he guesses why hold on, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 4: Okay, more time. I played for you one more time.
Speaker 5: Okay, I have the beginning, I have the entry, but I don't have the middle. I have film with the venom and the lemonade. In other words, blah blah blah blah, I don't want to hurt them, but I did them.
Speaker 2: But I did them. I don't know why I wrote that.
Speaker 1: Okay, ve and eliminated them other words venomatum.
Speaker 2: I don't hate them, I don't hurt them.
Speaker 4: I don't hurt them.
Speaker 1: But filling with the venom and elimonade them other words I venom a.
Speaker 2: I made that word up. Yeah, I don't hurt them.
Speaker 3: Jenny kind of got you guys again, bits and pieces. So Eminem says, fill them with the venom and eliminated them of the words not lemonade other words. I meant it made them like the juice. I don't want to hurt them, but I did. I'm in a fit of rage. I don't want to Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're you are.
Speaker 4: I'm honestly very impressed.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do one more.
Speaker 4: All right, well, do this is the baby, wrap it over, squabble up the piece of Muhammad step and yet go.
Speaker 3: Get the hose and.
Speaker 4: Okay, that one should have been a little bit easier. Yeah, okay. The problem.
Speaker 1: The problem is the problem is is I can't write that fast, so I'm trying to do it, and then I don't listen to the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the lyrics. So you do it again.
Speaker 4: You better Okay, you better go again. I feel like this one should like can be easy.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, I know, but I can't write fast.
Speaker 5: Okay, I will say what I have because I.
Speaker 4: Really only have the beginning. Okay. Cool, we're guessing what these rap lyric songs are saying.
Speaker 5: So it's rest and peace to Muhammad Ali, stamp on me and I hop on the beat.
Speaker 1: You better go, Todd, I have rest in peace to Muhammad Ali step and get it hop on the beat, you better go get the hottest. I can't even read my writings me for me, I don't know what hottest one for me.
Speaker 4: All Right, I play one more time then I'll tell you the piece of Muhammad Ali step. And yet when I hop on the beat, you better go get the hot for me.
Speaker 3: And it's he says, rest a piece of Muhammad Ali's step, and yet when I hop on a beat, you better go get the hottest for me. In the Tesla truck with the chop on the seat, the Tesla truck with the chop of the seat, well taste.
Speaker 1: I really hope that you did better than Bailey and I because that was very hard. But she sea shores. She sells by the Sea Shore. Oh crap, okay, thanks Bot. Coming up, we are going to get into War the Roses. We do brand new War the Roses on Tuesday mornings Now at seven twenty. So this one features a girl using something she actually learned from the show. I believe probably Bailey tod her Thus did where you can look up someone's background, and she found some information on his background that she was like, oh wait a second, dah, I didn't know this about you, and it kind of leaves her to believe that he could be cheating on her. We'll get into War of the Roses, brought to you by Obo, Lasik and Lens.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, Catching a.
Speaker 5: Cheater, One fake bouquet of roses at a time.
Speaker 2: Four of the Roses stars right.
Speaker 6: Now on kt w B. You know, you listen to the Dave Ryan Show, you learn things like you know, I learned it the other day that I used to think a stop sign with a white border around it was optional, and I thought, yeah, well I thought it was a stop sign. Yeah, And then I learned on the radio here that the white border around the stop sign doesn't mean it's optional, furrowing my entire life. I've been zipping through these stop signs that have a white border on them. We got somebody on the show, Emma, you learned something on the show too, Emma, what did you learn on the Dave Ryan Show? Well?
Speaker 7: I learned that I could look up myself and anyone's public court records.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, big, big, yeah. Okay.
Speaker 5: I talked about that once where I said I would go on first dates and just look up the guy on public access courts to see if he had, you know, a wrap sheet. And so apparently I'm spreading the news to one and all.
Speaker 6: Okay, because I guess tould be a good thing to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: So you go online, you're poking around. What did you find?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I pus should have done it after the first date, but I did not. I waited until after about five months of getting this guy. Sept long story short is that I well, maybe not short, but I was. Of course, my first thing was to look up my own records and be like, you know, oh, what's what's out there on me? Which, by the way they do there is you can get information like it's my old parking tickets.
Speaker 1: Wild.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Anyway, so I was poking around my own files, and then.
Speaker 9: I'm like, well, I won't.
Speaker 7: You know, I wonder if Seth, So I start poking around. I put in Seth's name. There was actually two entries of the same name, but I could tell one was the same age as him and the other one was like seventy five or something, So which one was him? And I under his name? I see I've appopaged for failure to pay child support. Okay, it's one thing, but I did not even know this guy has a kid.
Speaker 6: Oh dang, And it's been five months into the relationship.
Speaker 9: Yes, And I know.
Speaker 7: It's his profile because everything else mastered. The phone number matches, his address matches, so I know it's him because at first I really needed to make sure that I wasn't like I didn't want to think I have the wrong person and look like a real crazy if I, you know, if it wasn't him. But like I said, all the data match, so I had to confront him about it, and I did, and he was said his excuse to me is I just wanted to get to know you first before I told you about my kid. But did I say the part where it's spent five.
Speaker 6: Months mentioned you did mention five months. Yeah, so, I mean you got five months of history.
Speaker 7: Together, five months of history together and then oh and then he hits me with and.
Speaker 9: This is this is like a trigger word for me.
Speaker 7: But whenever I hear a guy say that his ex is crazy, to me, that's like red flag, right.
Speaker 6: Well, what does that have to do with him not telling you? And five months? I mean think of like I'm gonna guess you spent nights together and went places together and held hands and touched butts and things like that.
Speaker 4: That so and so.
Speaker 7: He's the uglies have bumped.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, that's good, but but so now what makes you want to call and think that he's cheating?
Speaker 7: Well, so again, it's because he said my ex is crazy. That's the red flag for me, because I don't think it has anything to do, like you said, with the fact that his ex is crazy. I think that he's just trying to keep up a bunch of different lives. And it makes me think that if he's doing this so easily to me, I don't know. If I'm with him three nights out of the week, what's he doing the other four? They never talked to me, you know, So I just something feels off, you know, it's it's feeling fishy, it's smell infishy. It was weird enough to find out that he had a kid, and now I just all of my senses are on high alert and I want to know for even more.
Speaker 6: I'll give you another red flag, the fact that he didn't pay child support long enough that he got taken to court for it was because you know, if there's like a month and you know, if you're young and you don't have the money, usually they take it right out of your paycheck, so you don't have a choice. But if he's not working, I think he's still obligated to pay child support. He just did not, So I think we already know a lot about his character. But I think we can at least call and see who he'll send roses to. Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna call him and give him the whole line about we'll give you a survey and if you take the survey, you win roses. Who do you want to send the roses to? And that's the moment that we can catch him. So stay there and we'll be right back.
Speaker 7: Okay, not everyone deserves closure, but we do it's time for part two of ar of the Roses on Katie WB.
Speaker 1: So she was digging around online looking up the guy she's been seeing, and she was like, hmmm, this is interesting.
Speaker 2: Didn't know he had.
Speaker 1: A kid because there was a failure to pay child support.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know you could look somebody up like that on public access.
Speaker 2: Looking all of us up online the last few minutes to see what we.
Speaker 4: Got is nothing.
Speaker 5: I have done her a record, Van I actually I didn't look you up, but I feel like you just don't have anything because you're not from here.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: But I do have four records, but they're all parking records because I was, you know, parking weird in a during a winter storm or something. Yeah, but when you click into them, you can see that I went and I got forgiven for them. So it's not that big of a deal. But this guy is a bigger deal.
Speaker 1: Yes, hiding hiding things for sure. So we're gonna find out is he cheating? Is he lying to her about more stuff? Let's get right into it. Can I talk to Seth?
Speaker 10: Please?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Seth.
Speaker 1: My name's Tiffany, So I work with and I know you're one of our valued customers. So I was wondering if you had a few minutes to take a quick satisfaction survey with me.
Speaker 2: We do have a thank you, We'll give you roses. What was that?
Speaker 11: I'm actually no longer with, thank you so much for but I am not on the list or shouldn't be anymore.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you why you're not with anymore?
Speaker 11: I'm going to be quite frank y'all over before.
Speaker 12: So oh, I just went with the pay as you go home.
Speaker 1: So thank you though, Okay, well, you know, honestly, just for taking up a few minutes of your time today. I would love to still get some roses sent out for you, because I feel a little bit bad that I even bothered you, especially if you had such a bad experience. So what we normally do is send out roses for taking the survey, and I'd still like to do that for you. I just would need to know who would you want to send those roses to?
Speaker 12: Okay, yeah, as long as you guys, do you take me off the list?
Speaker 11: I would love to. If I can get this done, it is the last thing. Send them to a crystal if if this will just wrap everything.
Speaker 1: Up, sure, Sorry, I didn't catch that name. Who did you say you wanted to send the roses to Crystal? Okay, yeah, perfect, we'll get that all set. Like I said, I'll get you off our list. We won't be bothering you anymore. One last thing though, is I can't attach a card with the roses, So if you'd like, you can write a note on there for Crystal.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Actually, let's put just put love to you and Dakota.
Speaker 2: Love to you and Dakota. Okay, who's Dakota.
Speaker 11: That's my little girl.
Speaker 12: That's my daughter.
Speaker 2: Oh, how old is she?
Speaker 11: She's about six going on seven, so.
Speaker 5: She is six.
Speaker 6: I love kids, You love kids. I love kids. I love Yeah, I love kids, love kids. Well, you sound like a proud dad. Let me just kind of drop a bomb on you here that this whole thing was just a trick set up by your girlfriend Emma to see if you would send roses to her. Yeah. None of us are with the phone company. We're all with KATIEWB Radio. Yeah, what were you gonna say?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 11: You're with the radio with the radio to you guys calling me?
Speaker 12: Okay, so you guys are on the radio and my ex set this up exactly.
Speaker 6: Yes, no, I didn't even have to explain it. Yes, that's exactly right. Okay, And and so Emma could.
Speaker 12: Definitely take me off the list.
Speaker 6: That's uncool, Yeah, Emma was Emma? Tell tell Seth why you were suspicious that he might not be quite honest with you about Emma's on the phone she is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Emma's on the phone.
Speaker 2: Emma your ex?
Speaker 7: Sorry, your ex called to set this up on your ex? Now?
Speaker 9: Was that your ex?
Speaker 7: Last week?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 10: My?
Speaker 12: What's Emma on the radio? What a great way to communicate. Oh yeah, sure, yeah, I sent my ex roses. Thanks for I would have loved to have talked about this in a different way. Yes, I sent my ex and my daughter roses.
Speaker 11: I don't think it's a big deal.
Speaker 12: So just take a second. Obviously you're not thinking rationally because you wanted to talk. You're using a radio station to talk to me. Calm down, like you're act being insane. We could have done this out over coffee in like two hours, but now we're talking to other people.
Speaker 9: Wow, did you just.
Speaker 7: Chall tell me to calm down?
Speaker 9: Like when has that ever worked?
Speaker 7: And like, what else are you keeping from me?
Speaker 1: Why would I?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 9: Omen?
Speaker 12: So you have to cal him down, because what if you're in a situation you want the sweetest thing.
Speaker 11: I did a sweet thing for my family, And what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: I think, Emma, I think she hung up said I'm nobody ever hangs up the person calling nobody.
Speaker 4: They never hang up, Always the guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's like the biggest sign of gas lighting and demeaning.
Speaker 2: I think I've heard in a while, don't tell a woman to calm down, bomp. Have you ever told a listen to calm down before?
Speaker 3: And you know I'm still still suffering. You never tell let me tell you a woman. But also my Alyssa's a Hispanic like a Latina woman. She will beat me whatever she got in sight. You said, Relax, you said, oh man, can I be honest.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to be a fly on the wall in Bon's apartment one day when him and Alyssa get into it, because I just.
Speaker 4: Like, there's no winning for me, Jenny, No, it's.
Speaker 2: Not that probably no winning.
Speaker 1: And I just like the spiciness of your guys' relationship where it's like I curl up in a ball and cry.
Speaker 3: It's spicy, and her and I are both fire signs who will go me and me am back and forth.
Speaker 4: Never tell a woman to relax or calm, especially when you know you're in the wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people are texting in. They're like peak gas lighting and gas lighting a hole. She needs to run every say. It has public records, so we could definitely look up bons in Jersey if we need to. But man, I that guy sounded like, honestly one of the worst guys we've had on in a long time. So I hope that she is done done done, da done.
Speaker 5: I hope he does pay his child SUPPORTO yes porto.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well that's it for War the Roses brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. Let's get into Dave's dirtier The Dave.
Speaker 4: Ryant Show one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 2: Right before we.
Speaker 1: Get into dirt, I'm going to give you the keyword for Sabrina Carpenter so you can try to win a trip out to la to see her in concert. Your keyword this time is feather. You go to the little red microphone button on the iHeartRadio app and you hit that. You got thirty seconds to say the keyword once again. It's feathered. And then you're Feather and then you're entered in to win a trip to see Sabrina in La.
Speaker 2: All right, let's jump right into it.
Speaker 1: Dave's Dirt brought to you by six Win two, Injured Timer and Lammer's Injury Law. Kim Kardashian is speaking about the inspiration behind her new skims Mrkin collection.
Speaker 8: Let's talk about the new what is it the underwear line? Like the Murkans? Where did that come from?
Speaker 10: The ms? That was just a fun idea that I had. There was a shoot and someone wanted to like have hair down there once and I was like, couldn't this just be easy and have it on a thong? And so we made that happen. I had no idea that it would.
Speaker 4: Be that it sold out.
Speaker 10: A reaction and would sell out in a few minutes.
Speaker 8: So is there another product you want to launch that you're just so unexpected?
Speaker 10: There will be some things. I think it's always fun to mix it up, right. We have our nipple bra, we have our you know, button hip shapewear, we have our Murrkins. You never know what will surprise you with.
Speaker 1: So if you missed it last week, Bailey had covered the Sun Dave Stirt that basically she released an underwear line that had what looked like pubic hair on it, yepure, and it sold out apparently right away, or they just had very limited stock and it sold out to the few people who were interested. That's a strange inspiration, saying that she was doing a shoot one time and someone wanted hair down there and that's why she decided to do that.
Speaker 4: I know they just opened a Skims store in all of America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, low key, I want to go, Jenny, Should we go?
Speaker 1: I know we might need I might need some shapewear for my Halloween costume.
Speaker 2: No you don't, No, I might like what kind like that? But like no, just like a little more hour glassy.
Speaker 4: Oh well.
Speaker 5: Sorry, sorry, sorry, We're excited to go to Skims.
Speaker 2: Paris Hilton has a new web series.
Speaker 5: It's called Inclusive by Design, and she's going to design her house or have help people help design her house to accommodate her ADHD.
Speaker 10: As you n know, I have ADHD.
Speaker 1: I really believe it's my superpower, but it has its challenges too.
Speaker 10: So now I've teamed up experts from understood dot org who are helping me deep in my.
Speaker 7: Understanding of how my brain works, and design my home to work for me.
Speaker 1: I am so excited for Paris to come and see her vision brought to life.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, I think this sounds super fun in general, because I mean, I feel like a lot of people have ADHD, or at least a little bit of ADHD. I want to know if this house that she's building has it where you walk into a room and it reminds you what you went into that room for, because that's peak helpful for ADHD.
Speaker 1: I would say, they say, I don't know necessarily though, that that's ADHD. I think that happens to absolutely everybody. And I've read recently like it's no wonder that that happens to us because we consume so much every single day.
Speaker 2: Every single day.
Speaker 1: We have our phones, we have you know, if you watch TV, the radio, whatever it is, and so it's no wonder your brain is kind of like I can't remember every single thing that happened.
Speaker 2: We're not meant to know this much information period.
Speaker 4: I watched a movie yesterday.
Speaker 3: It's not new, but it's a good one to watch, the spooky Seasons called Hereditary. It's a supernatural psychle horror. It's not like Guts and Gorges. I know Bailey's not a big fan of that. It's very much a mind trip movie. The person that made his name is Ariaster and they also made everything Everywhere all at once.
Speaker 4: If you watch that one, that's a great movie.
Speaker 3: Or what's the other one that they made uncut Gems if you've seen that as well, Cha that production company. So it's that kind of psycho thriller and it's kind of like a mind trip. I watched it on HBO Max the first time. Very very good movie. That acting is phenomenal. If you want to watch like a creepy thriller for.
Speaker 1: The season, love it all right, it is time to get you into Boobash. We haven't given away any tickets this morning, so I kind of want to blow out a bunch right now. Let's get the first ten callers into boo Bash. We are just over a week, oh, I guess a little over a week. A week and two days away from it. It's happening next Thursday, October thirtieth at the Hop House at Mystic Lake that places Super Dope.
Speaker 2: It's brand new, it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have fantastic time, and there's one thousand dollars costume contests every hour, as well as the world's most gifted psychic, Gary Spivey, is going to be in the house. We'll also have Gary on the show on Thursday morning and Friday morning. Him and I were just texting yesterday about that, So just to heads up, but give us a call right now. Six one nine eight nine, katiew B. There's no requirement for this. We just want you to be fun, Okay, be fun. We want a bunch of fun people at Boo Baited, and we do require we don't, but I'm gonna tell you we require you to wear a costume.
Speaker 2: We don't, but you should wear a costume. You don't have to.
Speaker 5: But even if it's a shirt that says this is my costume, that's a host.
Speaker 1: That's at least one step in the right direction. Yes, yeah, I love it, So give us call. Let's get you into Boo bash right now once again. Sixty five one nine eight nine, Katie w B. When we come back, we're gonna get into a little group therapy. This woman, honestly, she wants to change legal guardianship of her children and she has no idea how to go about doing that, So let's get her some help next on group therapy.
Speaker 2: Look at this on It's Today, Ryan.
Speaker 1: In the morning show, we did get our winners for Boo Bash, So just a heads up. I know that there's still people calling. The lines are lighting up. We did get urt winners for that, so we'll give more away later in the show, So just keep listening. These are hot tickets. I know everyone wants again into our party. Honestly, probably the hottest party that you can get into.
Speaker 2: It is the hottest party because we're.
Speaker 5: Going to be there are the hottest people.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get into some group therapy.
Speaker 2: Ryan, all right, I.
Speaker 1: Have Michelle on the phone. Michelle, we'll just jump right into this. What's happening today that you need some help on group therapy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I'm I'm changing like who is getting my stuff at the end of the day, like like my kids, you know what I'm saying, Like anything happens to me, like what happens to them.
Speaker 11: And we are.
Speaker 9: Changing like essentially their their godparents. Okay, and I don't know how to tell the original godparents that we're changing that.
Speaker 1: So godparents or like the guardians of your kids if you were to pass away, because I think sometimes those are two different things. Maybe yeah, maybe they're both the godparents and the guardians.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sorry about that. Yeah, so we just use we just use bad parents and like our little circle. But yes, you are right, it's it's guardians.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 9: So if we were to pass who gets who gets to like take care of our kids? If it's not us?
Speaker 2: Okay? So why are you changing it?
Speaker 1: I don't I've never heard of this before that somebody would want to change who gets legal guardiansp What's going on?
Speaker 9: Yeah? So basically the family member that uh we've we've picked, they are just so oh they're just like so irresponsible. They they they don't have kids now, and so they're like they go out every night and they party, they spend their money. Uh, I mean it's there right whenever they want. But it's like it's just so in my opinion, like so reckless. And so I'm seeing them, like they're posting these things on their socials, They're like texting them, you know, They're they're showing up to family gatherings like hungover and stuff. And so I'm just like, I don't know how you can change that so drastically if you suddenly like want to or to take on like my kids, and so I'm just like I can't imagine that they would that they would shape up, you know what I'm saying, And so I just don't trust that they could like take care of my kids and my passing, and like, my kids are my life and I can't have anything happen to them and so to to have to like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: I think when you email us in I think your question was basically like, how do you go about switching the legal guardians.
Speaker 2: Of your kids now?
Speaker 1: And you're you're not sure how to do it because these people are your relatives and you're.
Speaker 2: Not you don't want to how to break it to them.
Speaker 1: It's kind of that's kind of what your question was, right, to figure out how to talk to them about.
Speaker 9: It, Yeah, exactly, because like I mean, I have my we have our lawyers, so like it's not I mean, I'm not worried about like the legality of it, but I am worried about having to like see these people, and like I don't plan on passing away, right of course not.
Speaker 1: But just you know, just to be careful because these are your kids. It's like the most precious things in your life, not things. Kids are not things, but the most precious people in your life, and so you want to make sure that they're taken care of if God forbid, something happen to you and your husband. So I guess this is where we need you to jump in, is how could you help Michelle out? Have you ever had to change like, I don't know if it's in your will. I'm assuming maybe that's what it is. I've never had to do this, like figure out who would take care of my kids because I don't have any. But how do you go about telling someone that you don't want them to be the legal guardians anymore, You're going to switch it over to someone else. If you've ever done that yourself, we would love to hear from you. If you want to give us a call six five, one, nine eight nine KATIEWB. You can also text us in and just to go through this again. Michelle is calling just because she had her godparents slash legal guardians decided for her kids back in the day, and those people are still out partying and they're not being responsible and stuff. So now she wants to change that, but she doesn't really know how to go to.
Speaker 2: Them or talk to them about it.
Speaker 5: It would be I mean, it's kind of like, in my opinion, it would be just like having an intervention with a friend where you're like, I don't like your the way that you are leading your life. And I can't imagine how it would go about having an intervention like that, right, It would be super awkward, especially if they're close friends of yours.
Speaker 1: For sure, the first one that the first text that came in and said, this isn't is not an issue? Changer will don't even tell them, Okay, what I mean, honestly, you probably could you can go about changing it. Because someone else texted in and said, the chance of you both dying or both die happening is so small, so I just wouldn't bring it up, like it really is hopefully true, you know, I don't want to The chances of both parents dying usually is very slim, so just don't bring it up. Someone else said, does she even have to tell them? A lot of people say, don't say anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But I mean, does she want it to be like a learning experience, because I wonder I wonder if it's not just hey, if I if me and my husband die, we're not going to give you the kids anymore. But also like a do we even want our kids to be around you in the first place?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you're you know family.
Speaker 1: Right, And this is a true one too. It says don't tell them, of course. But then it says you can't be mad at a dead person.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: That's true because if they never know and then they find out after you pass, you're not gonna be mad at them, right.
Speaker 2: You also don't have to deal with that then no, period.
Speaker 4: I'm not at all.
Speaker 5: This text says if you change the guardianship, then drop them as a friend because you don't care about them, to be honest, okay, I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if that's YEA necessarily true, but I wouldn't tell them.
Speaker 2: I would just make the change.
Speaker 1: Legally, you could write a letter in the off chance you actually passed away so they understand why you.
Speaker 2: Made the change.
Speaker 1: So write a letter like to add.
Speaker 2: Into your will. Yeah, so that then you can explain about that. Read this upon my death.
Speaker 1: That's what you put on the envelope, like it's seen in one of those TV shows where like everyone's gathered around the table and then the lawyer hands them the one letter and they're like they.
Speaker 5: Gave the play on the VCR and they're like, if you're watching this, I have passed. The reason I changed my guardianship is because you.
Speaker 2: You take too many shots at the bar. Exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my goodness, that's what.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 1: I hope we helped Michelle out. Lots of texts coming in. Basically, it seems like the consensus is is I just wouldn't tell them. Yeah, this person to change it.
Speaker 5: I've literally done this and I didn't even tell the others. Okay, so someone's done it already. I wonder how many times, like what if you're just you know, going beboo bopping around like this is my guardian. Nope, no, this is my guardian. Now this one. I wonder if i'm someone's guardian, I don't even know it.
Speaker 2: Who would you are, my niece?
Speaker 4: I don't think i'm herd guardian?
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I could be. I mean it's just that I go partying all the time. Yeah, it's crazy. Bailey's crazy. You're out at all your improv shows. It's too too much.
Speaker 4: It's too crazy.
Speaker 2: All right, that's a forger therapy today.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, we're going to get into the Daily Bailey Bareley, what do.
Speaker 2: You got for us today?
Speaker 5: We are going to talk about small, low maintenance things to add to our daily routines to make us feel.
Speaker 2: Better about ourselves. All right? Love that. That's coming up next on KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: On one point three katiewb, home of the infamous Boo bash Y Boo Bash happens a week and two days away. We just gave away a ton of tickets, so we're not going to do any right now, but just keep listening all morning long and also every thirty minutes. We do have your Sabrina Carpenter keyword. But right now we're going to get into the Daily Bailey.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: It's a little bit of a Bailey's been on Reddit today because I found this on reddits. What is a small, low maintenance thing that you add to your daily roots to make you feel better about yourself? And I have some responses to maybe inspire one and you if you have one, text in at five three nine to two one Jenny and Vant you can think about yours. So here's some of the responses. A gratitude journal. This person keeps one morning and night, and they like to bookend their days with positivity, so they wake up in the morning like setting a goal for what they're excited about for the day, and at the end of the day talk about what they're grateful for. Starting to read before bed. It feels so good to put my phone away and read paper. I only read like a chapter at night, but it's been great so far. Stretching, I feel less tension in my body. I feel like everyone should be stretching more. I want to learn how to do the splits, and mostly it's all just in my head right now because I'm not actually putting it into practice.
Speaker 4: But that would be kind of fun.
Speaker 5: This person says, ten minutes of meditation every morning changes my entire day, and it's slowly changing my entire life. That sounds like, Jenny, when you were doing the feed on the ground, grounding, grounding your grounding situation.
Speaker 4: Yes, how's that happened?
Speaker 2: As been going, I haven't did it during the week. No, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I really give myself very minimal time to get ready in the morning, so I don't have that much time to go put my feet on the ground. But on weekends, yeah, I'm up. I'm like out there standing my feet on the ground. Usually have a dog in the house anyways that needs to go to the bathroom, So I just go out there hang out and it's lovely fabulous.
Speaker 5: This one says I started taking a quick picture of anything I noticed that I thought was interesting or surprising, and so I started noticing so much random stuff, from nature to people's style, to street art or architecture, and it made me feel way more present. This one is I think is kind of funny and cute. And I do this too, calf raises while brushing my teeth. My legs and ankles are stronger now, and my calves look better too.
Speaker 2: I do this when I brush my teeth.
Speaker 5: I have little resistance spans next to my sink, so I strap those onto my knees and I do anything with like a resistance span to make my buttet look bigger.
Speaker 4: And I do it while I brushing my teeth.
Speaker 2: So we'll see if that is every morning.
Speaker 4: No, not every morning.
Speaker 5: Usually if I think about it and then looking at it and I'm brushing my teeth, I like that. Someone says drinking a cup of tea alone without my phone, and making the bed every morning. And I know Dave has this little like puzzle moment connections, strands and all of that. What are some small, lope maintenance things that you do in your daily routine to make you feel better about yourself?
Speaker 1: I think that I'll be honest, I don't think that there's anything that I do daily. But one thing that I do have, and I've said this before, is in my phone, I have a note that is called good things are always happening to me. So if I notice something good that happened throughout the day, and I'll notice things that are good, but I don't always just like go to my phone and write it down. But for example, I have a note saying I met a cat on my walk Let's see, driving to my girlfriend's birthday dinner and seeing the leaves falling on the way there, like it was just a cute, beautiful moment. When I get nice DMS about something like, I have this one that says, Jenny, I may not know you, but I'm impressed proud of you as if I do. You have taken what I can assume was a hard time in your life and have completely inspired a lot of young women and they were responding to me di win in some project or something. So that's probably something that I do not daily, but it is when I have my phone readily available and I remember to make a note.
Speaker 4: That's cute.
Speaker 2: I like that idea.
Speaker 5: Fine.
Speaker 2: Do you do anything to make your life better?
Speaker 4: Small things, very small.
Speaker 3: I try to just drink more water, Like first thing when I wake up in the morning, I keep a bottle of water in the bathroom because they say you're the hydrated when you're sleeping, so it's good to drink. I don't know if it's a glass or what the measurement is, but I try to take a good sip, just chug it and then kind of similar to Jenny, I don't do like a daily I don't know if it's gratitude thing, but at the end of the year, I try to keep a list of, like what are the things that you accomplished in the year, whether they're like I went to go see x amount of like when I was in New York, i'd go see live late night tapings, or if I accomplished a goal or won an award or got like a promotion or something like that or a raise.
Speaker 2: We have some text messages.
Speaker 5: A lot of them are saying making your best and it helps you feel put together and less chaotic.
Speaker 2: I do not do.
Speaker 4: That at all.
Speaker 1: See and I do, but it's only because I literally just flop the corner of sheets and comforter back in its place, and that's all I have to do because I don't have a ton of things on my bed, so it really takes like me getting out of bed, putting it back, and I'm done.
Speaker 2: Like a half second, We're done, boom done. Well that's daily Bailey.
Speaker 5: Folks.
Speaker 2: Hey, take a little.
Speaker 5: Moment of your day to add something routine that's low maintenance to make your day a little bit better. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're gonna get into our favorite Tuesday game and Bailey gets to play today