Speaker 1: Get ready to go crazy, Wolves fans. The debut of the Prince Inspired City Edition uniforms is happening this Saturday against the Denver Nuggets, and you can be there. Check out our contest page to see how you could win a pair of tickets a Saturday's game and be the first to experience the uniforms, the Prince Inspired court, and.
Speaker 2: A whole lot more.
Speaker 1: Cafe dot Com cured contests to enter today.
Speaker 3: I'm Arsie a good morning, I'm Barnes, do anything.
Speaker 4: I'm you know, some stuffs.
Speaker 5: I just checked my.
Speaker 4: Calendar because Zach was reading that promo about the Wolves Prince jerseys. Because I have it in my in my calendar as well, because that's how excited it was.
Speaker 5: About the game.
Speaker 4: And I want to wear just a little popa purple like as a as an acknowledgment.
Speaker 5: So you said, Saturday Nuggets, Yeah, popup purple, you bet you Poppa purple. The court. I can't wait. The Court's going to be sweet. The NBA Cup court. That lime neon green was wild.
Speaker 6: That was awesome.
Speaker 7: A lot of people said it was way better in person. It was kind of tough on TV. It was a little bit of a tough watch, but I do like that the NBA goes for the NBA Cup courts.
Speaker 2: But I heard it was awesome in person.
Speaker 5: It was cool.
Speaker 4: It was jarring, but it wasn't hard to look at, Like it didn't detract from I'm having a hard time focusing type stuff.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 5: So vibrant. I just I loved it.
Speaker 8: New lighting. Ye, that new lighting is incredible. Speaking of not being distracted, it's so easy to just lock in on the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a see now. That one I feel like is more dramatic on TV than in person. Have you been to an in person game?
Speaker 5: Max?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Yeah, I went.
Speaker 2: I went last Friday to the NBA Cup game.
Speaker 5: Okay, because it depends on the moment.
Speaker 4: Because of the ribbon board and the jumbo tron, they emit light depending on what's in there. So there's like an advertiser and it has like a white background it. The arena looks way more lit, not as much as last year. There's a there's still a clear highlighted and downgraded areas. But it's like my daughter was showing me a photo and she's like this, I don't like this court it looks so dark, and it was just a photo snapped in one moment of time where the ribbon board was had something black on it, so it made the stands look really dark, and so I started paying attention to it. And it's not nearly that dramatic, but you're right, Max, it is different than last year. It is better than last year and years past. It definitely highlights the experience like a THEATA.
Speaker 8: Right, and the players were raven about it. They were super happy about it. It seems like I see it's less distracting for them as well.
Speaker 5: And they're the show man.
Speaker 2: You get that knee on court, the new lighting.
Speaker 7: The only thing that's missing is Red Panda's back.
Speaker 6: She's back off. I rm, she was here, I think. Uh yeah. Tommy played Yeah what does he? Oh? Got it? Yeah? It was a scrimmage, so he played for both teams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're ready for the Prince Purple Nights.
Speaker 5: Ok, you got your purple?
Speaker 6: Who do you? Yeah? Man, work because the Packers lost, Yeah, because that's all we have left. Although we're only two games back. Man, the Vikings can win this. They can. I know.
Speaker 5: It's it's kind of wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah. The division has taking a huge step back. The Packers are not who we thought they were. The Bears are you know? They're okay? They play, they beat up on bad teams. So here we are got to win Sunday and we're in the race. Well son, thank you, appreciate you, welcome, No, thank you, thank you sir. Mm hmmm mmmm.
Speaker 9: This is news Chris Hoey, presented by the twenty twenty six IIHF World Junior Championship. Tell me about it man coming up quick World Juniors MN two six dot com.
Speaker 1: You can volunteer, you can buy tickets the Metal Round games on sale now. And yeah, not a better way to spend your time between Christmas and New Year's than watching some of the best hockey we'll.
Speaker 6: Be able to find anywhere.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your honesty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you, Steve.
Speaker 3: The Split Rock Lighthouse honored the fiftieth anniversary of the sinking and the Edmond Fitzgerald. The annual event paid homage to the crew, reading aloud the names of the twenty nine men who died. On the tenth anniversary in nineteen eighty five, former site manager Lee Radzik lit the beacon for a few hours, and what started as a quiet tribute has now turned turned into a tradition that draws masses. The fiftieth anniversary events sold out with nearly two thousand people at attendance, and they lit that lighthouse, which is that'd be something to see.
Speaker 7: So if you don't know much about the the Edmund Fitzgerald, and to be honest, I don't right heard about it forever, but I don't know the details. Then you were going through some of the details yesterday Chris and we talked about the size of the waves and how far off shore they were and.
Speaker 2: All these different things.
Speaker 7: Can you see a video or a photo of how freaking big that ship was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're like, that son of.
Speaker 7: A bit sunk my guy, didn't They say it's like two football fields long.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so gigantic.
Speaker 6: And you go, there's only twenty nine people on that boat.
Speaker 2: There should be thousands.
Speaker 7: I mean it looks and thousands is ridiculous, but it just looks. It's a giant, giant boat, huge ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, And it was so deep under the water that took them forever to find it.
Speaker 6: Jeezus.
Speaker 4: We actually were as a family talking about that this yesterday. Because Grady is eighty percent going to Minnesota Duluth next year.
Speaker 10: You and me.
Speaker 6: That's so cool, so great.
Speaker 4: And a few friends went to Duluth last Saturday. They had a home football game, just to kind of get another look and whatever. And so he was for some reason, there must be advertisements or something like, you were talking about hawk, the commemorative event they just had for this. So he knew a lot about it and was talking about and they saw the spot or whatever, And I said, well, why, I mean, of all the shipwrecks, like, why do we know the name of this one?
Speaker 5: And he said because of the song.
Speaker 4: Because Gordon Lightfoot wrote a song about this one. Because there were too many shipwrecks that we just didn't know about. And I mean twenty nine people. Is that a large number for a mass casualty? I have no idea, But for whatever reason, he wrote a song. And then that is why we know so much more or so familiar with or have at least heard of the Edmund Fitzgerald.
Speaker 6: It's such a slammer. I love that song. You really do love that song. How does it go? The legend lives on to the ship that went down own done the Big Lake They called get cha gooby.
Speaker 3: Another boat just took itself up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now we all find around, but yeah, that's on whales.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a boat commits himself all that. There's nobody mind. The wheeler drove itself right into the Yeah.
Speaker 7: The Split Rock lighthouse just announced they turned the light off.
Speaker 2: Oh one, they don't care anymore.
Speaker 6: Because of my on.
Speaker 7: On a much lighter note, Marty, as a parent that's about to uh to have a kid go off for the first time, Yep, how happier you that de Luth is the front runner because it's like it's like the perfect Like it's the buffer zone, right, he gets to go off and be his own person. But it's within striking distance, you guys, Like, if you need to go up there, you can be up there in two hours vice versa. It's not he's not going to Tennessee. He's two hours away.
Speaker 11: Your thoughts if that's where he chooses perfect perfection hit so the four It was eighty percent as of last week, eighty percent umd DLUTH, ten percent, Lacrosse, five percent, und five percent NDSU. That was his pie chart and it added up to one hundred, which means he's off to a great start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's college eligible.
Speaker 4: Actually, any of those would have been great for that same reason. You Anddy gets a little far with Grand Forks, but obviously we have we have family there and we're super familiar with it. But that is one hundred percent Corey. What is on my mind about? Okay, don't have to get on a plane to see you. You will have friends there, we know people there. You can get home.
Speaker 5: There's a casino along the way.
Speaker 7: I mean all of these things that parents.
Speaker 6: Casino is on the path. What does Marquis think about it? Yeah? Who your husband?
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't know. You know house you married a different dude.
Speaker 5: No, No, just Matt. It's always been Matt.
Speaker 6: Where does he by? Keith does think of her brother leaving?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's Finley whatever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: You got three families.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure she knows he's a senior in leaving. She's pretty in her own world.
Speaker 3: Locked into what she's going to do with his room.
Speaker 5: It's a strange you've been there, you've been there.
Speaker 4: Hockets a really strange time of life to even think about it.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: I don't want him to leave. I told him that. Yeah, I said, you'll come back. Right and come back to me.
Speaker 6: But he's gone.
Speaker 5: He's going yep.
Speaker 4: Olther as a senior, he's not home a lot, so we're kind of this is like the test running. Oh, this is what it's like like. Last night I went to Applebee's and Eden Prairie Guy.
Speaker 6: What didn't he call me?
Speaker 5: I would have went with because Applebee's.
Speaker 6: I really hope you like Applebee's, yes, or somebody the to speak with you.
Speaker 3: Seem like like he's left you high and dry before.
Speaker 7: So you made it weird. I just want motsticks after nine, you can go along.
Speaker 3: I was probably probably probably probably find one closer than.
Speaker 8: That, right, you don't have to hang out with the wherever he's going on the opposite.
Speaker 3: Sure that they make those cheesy things and plymouth things.
Speaker 2: I've been to that one. Yeah, the old Claire Apple.
Speaker 3: By yourself obviously because he left you and his buddies went without you. Again.
Speaker 7: It was like Garth drive over to uh old Claire on YouTube whatever his name is.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you think.
Speaker 4: Nazi sticks have been making a comeback because of TikTok and the.
Speaker 2: Cheese pull, the ones that Chilis have.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't even know what you're talking about. So they having me to come back in my mind.
Speaker 3: Because Radio and TikToker now in partnership, don't go first of us kind multi platform partner ship. The collaboration includes the launch of TikTok Podcast Network, which will feature up to twenty five new podcasts hosted by TikTok creators. Partnership also includes TikTok Radio. It's a fast paced format.
Speaker 2: Pairing man, what are you looking on?
Speaker 3: Ticket pairing TikTok creators with experienced iHeartRadio personalities where listeners feel like they're scrolling on TikTok but with their ears.
Speaker 6: Oh my oh god, it's a spot available.
Speaker 2: Where are you going on the Edmund Fitzgerald.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, there we go.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of typing. Yeah, TikTok Radio. Glad y'all. It's so.
Speaker 3: Scrolling with your ears?
Speaker 6: What does that mean? I've done? Now I Heart and TikTok Radio.
Speaker 3: Is it working?
Speaker 6: Back there?
Speaker 3: He really is trying to scroll with his ears and he doesn't know. You'll get figured out.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I Heart and TikTok will join forces for live events as well.
Speaker 6: Oh well, that's great news.
Speaker 7: Sauce to me a favor probably improv a song about TikTok radio with iHeart but just do it to the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.
Speaker 6: Hold on, mhmm. Everybody was sitting around thinking how they could scroll with their ears. Everyone near was listening to this as they drove off the road with.
Speaker 1: Smear called path the guitarists and food I Chris is like what rhymes with that?
Speaker 6: Like sauce has rhyme? Imp taking the broth Applebee's boy.
Speaker 2: Gard God, what a great superhero apple piece.
Speaker 6: What would you do?
Speaker 7: Turn everything into monsticks? Charge you half the standard price after nine?
Speaker 6: Of course, Yeah that's too late. I'm not going to be charging.
Speaker 2: That's just wouldn't you like to know?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: You it in anything?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, gross, Rather have a cigarette burn. I can't believe that and have Maria you just raw dogging the modsticks. I've never had marinair in my life. Was so good.
Speaker 2: Looks like a tomato get murdered.
Speaker 3: I can't believe what I'm about to say, but this is true. Man. It's just too much cheese.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: It's just too much che So it's just too much.
Speaker 6: Who made? Who made?
Speaker 2: I forget which comedian did this? They're one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: If if you go to target and.
Speaker 7: Get like a twelve pack of a string cheese, right, yep, if you sit down and just hammer all twelve of those, you're an absolute psychic path right and put them in a basket.
Speaker 6: You're like, I'll have all those monsticks if you just do it for fun at home. It's like, that's way too much cheese, buddy, Calm down, you could eat twelve of them.
Speaker 7: Oh, I definitely could. My god, have you ever are you talking about sticks or string cheese? I would do I would. It would be easier to do string cheese than monsticks, but I could do both. Wow, easily.
Speaker 3: You are a wonder.
Speaker 6: World War three is happening in your stomach? Right, Well, I don't have to.
Speaker 7: Worry about the mushroom thing because I'd rather have a cigarette put out on my arm.
Speaker 6: I trust that's just want someone in your arm.
Speaker 3: I don't smoke, but.
Speaker 4: Enough mact corey, top et all them, top of your head, top three months sticks?
Speaker 2: Oh, good question.
Speaker 7: A lot of people are asking that a lot of people have been asking me that bit.
Speaker 3: Is there any other cheese that they make? Cheese sticks?
Speaker 2: She just means like, no, I'm sorry, it's a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Why don't they use cheddar cheese? Why is it always Motsvilla?
Speaker 1: They use Boulder tap House has some good and then Colorado they're more cheese curds, but they use.
Speaker 6: Different cheese in there and that that's very good.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's a good question. Marins Applebee's is definitely in the conversation.
Speaker 6: E g. I Friday's is up there. I love those.
Speaker 7: I'm a sucker for the Arby's ones as well. They're a little underrated. I'm trying to think of actual restaurants so that have mont Sticks instead of Chili's.
Speaker 2: Baby, those are beyond sticks spots. Hmmm, cheese car to get wrong with just Monsticks in general?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of a restaurant that doesn't poorly.
Speaker 6: Either way.
Speaker 7: So you want to do sports when we get back playing the base, Yaya of course?
Speaker 6: Can't wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've got your shot at tickets to Sunday's divisional battle all week long by showing us your purple preset, sent cafein as a preset in the ihear where you got, screenshot it and posted with hashtag cafe and purple preset to your social media. Make sure to follow and take cafean as well. Winners will be DM this Friday at the full rules at kafe dot com.
Speaker 6: Keyword contests.
Speaker 3: Huh as Mark show him Marks Hey for some sports sam I.
Speaker 12: It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip presented by All Around your Timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 6: Hello, the Mess, Vikings, the Battle the Bears, Hey n on Sunday at noon pregame at ten. You're Viking are three point favorites. The over under is forty eight and a half. Your Vikings are four and five. The Bears are six and three.
Speaker 3: Markyo Yeah, Ksey talked to the pressures stay, I guess audio for you.
Speaker 6: In the next segment, sweet Man Week ten ended with the Packers losing ten to seven to the Eagles. That is the correct response, Rosey. Jordan Love was awful. He was twenty of thirty six. He had a fumble and he only threw for one hundred and seventy six yards. The Packers attempted a sixty four yard field goal and it barely went thirty yards. Micah Parsons, who they paid a ton for, had two tackles. Philly is seven and two. Your Packers are five three and one and would be the seventh seed if the playoffs started today.
Speaker 2: I thought they were going undefeated.
Speaker 6: Who said that they did after week two? Wow? That they have twenty points in the last two weeks. Come fine, they lost to Carolina and the Brown.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know they're not good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, which is good.
Speaker 3: They're heating up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Vikings have a bunch of the division games left. It's not over yet.
Speaker 2: Look at you selling hope?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Man, are yet? Look at you?
Speaker 2: You've changed?
Speaker 6: Can I get a down of hope? Of course? Man, thanks, you can have whatever you want. Max. Hello, I didn't ask you, buddy. We got the open Yeah, okay, all right? You probably you shouldn't come on roll over, buddy. I don't think I could get back over. Week eleven opens with the eight and two Patriots hosting the two and seven Jets on Thursday Night Football at seven fifteen. The Patriots are eleven and a half point favorites. Man, they're good. They might be the best team in football right now. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, we lost Crease in the oh yeah, let me I should they finished the.
Speaker 3: Sent okay, because he went up to the woods, did he not find his way back out.
Speaker 6: He's coming in tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess we found him. Mars.
Speaker 5: Okay, he's out of them. The tournament and the jus.
Speaker 6: Marns gets it.
Speaker 3: Angel's gonna need a couple of arms. Have you seen that? Nuts?
Speaker 6: My god?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 6: Oh? Got it? It's like what? Who is?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: Whose balls are we talking about? Keep up? Man, Okay, you're mad Applebee's not me. I'm never mad at Applebee's. The remaining people are Fargo, Flash, Christopher Allen, Hockey, Me, Chris Parker, and Mars. You said I didn't mean, I meant bonus bonus Parker.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 6: They look yeah but John, oh oh yeah so yeah yeah, Marnie, I think you have the best shot. What really because of the you took two duds in the beginning and it paid off for you. You have some powerhouse times left.
Speaker 5: Yeah that was the plan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, great job.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks and to you.
Speaker 6: I already made my pick. Man me too, Yeah, I bet Hawk and I picked the same team. Yep, the Bears, No, no, the Vikings are going to win.
Speaker 3: On Sunday, Como Zoo announced it's twenty five year old zebra named Ulysses has died. No, I know it's not sports, but this is breaking news.
Speaker 6: That's so sad.
Speaker 3: The zebra you might have known him Marnie as Yulie.
Speaker 5: I called him Sis.
Speaker 3: Oh well, he hated that. I wonder he's been at the zoo in St. Pauls In two thousand and two. He wrote both the The African Hoofstock Habitats and made friends with giraffes and tortoises and ostriches. Zero keepers often joked at old well as you call them. Sis was the surrogate weird uncle to many giraffe calves throughout the years.
Speaker 6: I don't think you want to be known as the weird uncle, like I don't think Piz Sauce likes being known as the weird uncle. Fun.
Speaker 2: What color stripes do zebras have?
Speaker 6: Let's see? I know the question here is because.
Speaker 3: You're ever thinking of brother.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think they're just.
Speaker 2: What color are the stripes on a zebra?
Speaker 6: White? Final answer that is correct? Yeah, they're black with white stripes.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I did not know that.
Speaker 4: And what is the determining factor that they're not white with black stripes? Y?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I.
Speaker 7: Don't know, but there's truth to it though. That is the case. They are black with white stripes.
Speaker 3: I'm taking looks at you here, Not that I doubt you, but I think you're filass. Let's take a look here their.
Speaker 6: Bellies look like or what the little white belly?
Speaker 12: Relax please, Okay, guys are having real strong reactions to zebras being black.
Speaker 2: I want Corey to be wrong. I want that sounds very nice.
Speaker 3: Crazy. Oh no, no, no, I could read all this, but it's.
Speaker 5: A lot to say. Zebras are black with white stripes.
Speaker 4: The skin is black and the white stripes are created by the absence of pigment in the fur. Black is the default color and the zebra's fur will grow black unless the pigment producing cells are deactivated in those areas.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It is crazy.
Speaker 5: What else is it?
Speaker 3: There's another? Is it Bengal tigers like their skin has the stripes sounded or something like that? Oh, and not the fur like maybe both?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know either way.
Speaker 4: The fact that the stripes are pristine and straight and through you know, years and years and years. There's there's no genetic mutation where somebody's stripes get.
Speaker 5: Crossed or they're wavy. Seriously, that'd be cool. It's really incredible.
Speaker 3: That's pretty pretty, uh pretty incredible badass looking things.
Speaker 6: Brian Dabele was fired from the Giants he coached four years. What came about you?
Speaker 3: Less said?
Speaker 6: All I do, but I but I get yelled at by Applebee's boy over there. If there's any silence. Oh man, I'm twelve days late. I could have gone as Applebee's boy for Halloween.
Speaker 3: You did, Yeah, you just didn't know it yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Pole, whoa cheese?
Speaker 6: Who work on your cheese?
Speaker 5: Pole?
Speaker 3: Exactly what you said. It's like he's got a shift to do for thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: Hang on, I will Zach. What's your favorite cheese? Well, mozzarella, Marnie, what's your favorite cheese? Chris?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite cheese?
Speaker 3: Answer?
Speaker 6: Max?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite cheese? I?
Speaker 6: I don't have one? All right, I'm anti vlone sauce. What's your favorite cheese? Me?
Speaker 3: I'm amateur pepper jack?
Speaker 6: Alright? Five down? One point two million people left? Very Pole? Really? Oh yeah your cheese?
Speaker 5: Paul?
Speaker 6: What am I going to be?
Speaker 2: Nielsen and ask six people? I still do that?
Speaker 3: Harry Nails?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Poor, I can't think of what You know.
Speaker 3: People like serial killers say that their dogs told him to do it, and you're like, man, that don't make me sound like yeah, because dogs are nice on the whole, you know what I mean? This makes way more sense. A New Mexico man is a he charged with double homicide and he said cockroach told him to do it. He makes way more drug because those guys look untrustworthy, was it?
Speaker 6: Dave Berkowitz? Zach was obsessed with no Richard Ramirez because he had abs. Dave Burkowitz, They're tight.
Speaker 3: He sounds sam dom It does sound weird. Old Chuck mansons him.
Speaker 2: Jeff Dahmer sounds pretty cash.
Speaker 3: He doesn't sound serious.
Speaker 2: Does he pull your hands up?
Speaker 6: Jeff Domald?
Speaker 1: How many times I have to tell you murdering is a major turnoff for me.
Speaker 6: Gosh, not a deal break turn on.
Speaker 3: But if he didn't know he was a murder until after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was the Richard Ramirez.
Speaker 7: He was like, whoa, who is the mad We're like, well he's dead and he was a mass murderer. He was cereal, Zach, that's the deal break. Looks like he does pilates, Zach.
Speaker 3: Just take my advice. If somebody says, why'd you bang David Burkele Whit's say Cockwards told me to do it.
Speaker 6: The Wolves have now won three straight. They beat the Jazz one twenty to one thirteen. They were a seven and a half point favorite Utah Ant had thirty five Utah. They battle Sacramento on Friday at seven. The Kings are three and seven.
Speaker 4: And one of those losses came to the Wolves last Sunday.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, weird schedule.
Speaker 4: The Wolves went Jazz Kings, Jazz Kings, and it should go wwww Yes.
Speaker 6: They should win all of them. The Wild host the Sharks tonight.
Speaker 1: Zachis your darn toot and they got back on track though. The Sharks are a young team with promise. Should be a fun night at Grand Casino Arena. And the Gophers play Oregon on Friday. They are twenty five and a half point underdogs. They're owing three on the road. Sauce, you're gone on Friday.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 7: We have a Gopher failing in for you on initials on Friday. Sweet current Gopher a former.
Speaker 2: Former Oh so that's sweet man. A former Gopher filling in for Sauce on Friday.
Speaker 5: Male or female?
Speaker 6: Is it? Jake? Cuppy.
Speaker 2: It is not Ja Cuppy.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: Is it Tony?
Speaker 2: It is not Tony Ny. It is not New Rockney.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Is it small?
Speaker 2: It is it lou Holt?
Speaker 6: Not small?
Speaker 2: But this person was booked by Tommy?
Speaker 6: Is this Mikey?
Speaker 3: Is this a Franz?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Is it Hermit or whatever? Hermit doesn't even a friend named Hermit.
Speaker 3: I believe it. He has a zebra name.
Speaker 7: You listen, man, Terrible Viking's news is next. This is the power to morning Chow on the fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ad met, I admit, I don't know if you're back in there yet. Where is he back in there?
Speaker 2: Just walk back?
Speaker 3: I admit that might have been too far. I apologize, that's all right, No, no, I apologies.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not offended.
Speaker 3: I was going for the joke. I might have gone too far, and I apologize.
Speaker 6: You don't have to apologie, I just did though. Well, I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Was it personal?
Speaker 2: Oh those are the best ones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, i'm us.
Speaker 3: Joy might have gone too far.
Speaker 6: Oh man, he's hurt, he looks hurt. He does what did you do to him?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: I'm great, Today's a great day. Yeah, Michael. Christmas shopping. Michael, Christmas go that's the definition of a great what we're gonna do? And you know what.
Speaker 7: You know how people used to have names based on what they do, like John Smith. So somebody in the long line of Christmas shopping. No, they he went Christmas shopping. And now we have Mica. Oh Christmas shop.
Speaker 3: That's his name's Michael.
Speaker 6: I mean you know what day you.
Speaker 2: Michael might go Christmas shopping?
Speaker 6: Yeah? What else?
Speaker 2: Why is it a good day? It's just a good day.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I mean I get to go home and see my son, my wife. Today's a good day.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What are you gonna get a little Louis for Christmas? I don't know yet. I wanted to get him a power wheel. He might be listening. He's not. He's like his dad. But uh, you know, I thought he's too young for that.
Speaker 5: So I got like a battery operated.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I want to stick it to my dad because he never got me one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know what you should do?
Speaker 2: You know, you should do Louise about Louis about four.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you should take them to Disney World and then at Disney World, gift him a power wheel. So double up and do both and then just send a picture to your dad with a giant middle thing. Yeah, well, nice, terrible childhood you gave me. He gave me a wonderful child Sounds like those two things. I even hold grudges against my father. I know a plus childhood. But you never went to Disney World, never had a power.
Speaker 6: Wheel, went to a lot of National parks. He loves those.
Speaker 7: You didn't care for it at the time, but I wish I had cared because they're sweet.
Speaker 6: Hockey.
Speaker 5: A lot of the kids in your neighborhood have power wheels.
Speaker 6: No, believe you. I was uncalled for my cousin, who's now my tax guy? He had one, so I wanted.
Speaker 3: I thought he was, say, my cousin, who's not my brother?
Speaker 6: No, my tax guy, he's Tommy's tax guy. He's Rosy's tax guy. Yeah, he had one. I want one. No, we're not relaxed. You you saying it isn't helping the situation.
Speaker 2: No one's listening. Everybody's like, Lily, Oh.
Speaker 6: He's listening. Who is my son?
Speaker 2: I thought you said he wasn't.
Speaker 6: Life's Mystery.
Speaker 7: Presented by h We've got two pieces of good news.
Speaker 6: Although they still both have question.
Speaker 2: Marks, right.
Speaker 7: The two pieces of good news are the futures of Ryan Kelly and Jonathan Garnard Martins the Nard Dog. Of course, if you saw him on Sunday, it looks really bad. It looked like his shoulder was dripped off his arm for a second. But according to sources, Jonathan Garnard avoided serious injury to his shoulder, and that source happened to be the King coach.
Speaker 10: Got some good news on JG. Jonathan Garnard, see how he does throughout the week. He saw today, But uh, we'll see if he can get some time in this week on the practice field and potentially be available for this Sunday.
Speaker 6: But I do think we avoided a long term injury with him.
Speaker 10: THEO Jackson cleared the concussion protocol this morning, so he should be a full participant and be back this week. Josh Oliver should return to the practice field and work his way up to hopefully giving us some snaps on Sunday.
Speaker 2: And then the other one is Ryan Kelly.
Speaker 7: So again he just heard him say, you know, potentially for Dnathan Grenard for Sunday, potentially play on Sunday. I don't know if you have soundbites about Ryan Kelly, Chris, but he did say KOC said he was quote very encouraged by the progress in the concussion protocol for Ryan Kelly. But I don't think he laid out a timeline.
Speaker 2: What was the last time he played the first Europe game?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Did me get hurt?
Speaker 6: I think he did. I think he got hurt against Pittsburgh.
Speaker 7: Could be and doesn't that feel like six seasons ago those two games in Europe?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Times weird.
Speaker 3: KFC addressed the penalty situation.
Speaker 10: I've got to do a better job coaching this team, clearly when you have you know, pre snap issues like that, you know, not just relying on position coaches and wes to get things fixed and flip over to the defensive side. I got to be directly, you know, involved with some of those things and watched them all on the TV copy.
Speaker 6: Listen to them all.
Speaker 10: We have the benefit of kind of going through each one as its own thing, and you know, don't know if there's a necessarily the smoking gun that you know, it's a variety of a couple of things. But we've got to make sure we fix it and we will.
Speaker 5: Wow, has there been any more.
Speaker 4: Information or good philosophy as to what did happen or what the underlying sort of theme was on those false starts. I mean O'Connell just said there was no smoking gun, right, But didn't there have to be some sort of connection.
Speaker 7: Well, Zach, you said yesterday you analyzed the grunts of JJ McCarthy for most of the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Did you get to the bottom of.
Speaker 6: Any in a way? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just think, you know, they got to listen to him a little bit more. Wow, he's got to work on his cadence too, because he'll tease you, He'll think he'll make you jump. He makes everybody jump, made criss cross. But uh yeah, I don't know. I think they'll figure it out. They'll they'll have they have to. They can't do that again, eight times eight ridiculous. Back to you, Cork, Well, so thank you.
Speaker 3: The quarterbacks. Beginning the quarterback koc talked about his game.
Speaker 10: There were some inconsistencies there, but still there was some playmaking and some competes that I think are pretty unique to JJ. So if we can just get I thought, you know, throughout the early part of the game, the deep ball to Naylor, the reset back where we might have had TJ. But he's you know, compacting in the pocket, a little push there.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, JJ mack on dealing with I should say CAFC on jj MG dealing with the.
Speaker 6: Past had some good pocket movement.
Speaker 10: It's just you know, like like with a lot of young quarterbacks in this phase of where he's at right now, where we're you know, getting a lot of these snaps on the fly. It's not just that subtle climb back to that safe spot. Because I did think we had some good pockets for him. It's the subtle climb and then you know, come into balance instead of two or three climbs, and then all of a sudden that push or the block shot comes into play.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: I think Max nailed it when we were on overtime. He needs to We need to see McCarthy take a couple of steps back and then not a few steps excuse me, a few steps forward and then a few steps back. Right. We have to make even if it's small progress. We have to make small progress. What you said exactly, you know.
Speaker 7: I feel like you do. Yeah, but you basically just said he wants to do the Cupid shuffle.
Speaker 3: You said at one point during you said you said no, no, no, I didn't ye.
Speaker 6: Well, I get nervous every time I talk. Every time I talk, I need BI Anyway, Paul had some nice things to say about McCarthy on overtime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like it. I feel like I got a good recap.
Speaker 6: God go to don't tempt me and then be thrown in with all the other monsticks thrown in. Yeah, I want you to burn alive and a deep frior. Wow, that's extremely violent and mean. I wouldn't wish that upon you. Yes, you would, no, and I wouldn't fit you complete me?
Speaker 2: Are you I want to kill you?
Speaker 6: Thanks the Joker. You're welcome to Batman. Would you also be have price after nine cores?
Speaker 7: Why is the message board asking people have been asking for years?
Speaker 3: Kc also addressed the Big, the Big controversy yesterday. A couple of articles out, specifically from uh Athletic about the frustration of one Justin Jefferson. And here's what KOC said.
Speaker 10: I think there was some frustration and maybe with the you know, not having a couple of calls go his way from a you know, a referee standpoint.
Speaker 6: But that's all part of the game. And he got frustrated there a little bit.
Speaker 10: He's so competitive he wants to make those plays, especially when he is you know, I'm not. I think he had twelve targets in the game and wants to make the impact. We've got competitors, and sometimes that thing can present itself differently when you're talking about this guy to the next guy.
Speaker 6: But I have no concerns with Justin. Oh, well that's good news. You don't want your best player pilled. Yeah, I know he got.
Speaker 7: He got ripped for being not interested in a couple of plays.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The one I will completely defend him on was the interception.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think he knew immediately that, like, well, yeah, I crashed it. The guys down, Yeah you are so as he was running the other way and Jefferson was just lollygagging and everyone's like, how about trying to make the tackle, and he's like, well, he already knew that he hit him, so he's like, this ball is coming back.
Speaker 2: You guys are all wasting your time.
Speaker 7: So uh, there are other a couple of other players you're like, wow, that's is that full effort out of Justin, But that one I was like, yeah, he knew he touched him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let him off the hook for that one.
Speaker 3: You gotta be careful to man, when you're trying to make a tackle on an interception, there's a crack bag block that's about to take you out of the game if you're not watching valuable. I agreed, I'd rather have play next week than make the tackle on the reception. Correct, that's just me and pee wee. Oh he thinks that he does.
Speaker 7: Oh what if he liked football pe NFL football on Sundays?
Speaker 2: Probably, what if he did.
Speaker 1: He's apparently credential at the KOC press conference.
Speaker 3: He's always there.
Speaker 6: He can't confirm he was watching something. We just don't know if it was NFL.
Speaker 3: Don't know if he have his pants on or not.
Speaker 6: But he was watching bags for getting cracked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was some crack, all right, Come on.
Speaker 7: If the playoffs started to day and they don't in the National Football Conference the NFC, the Eagles would be the number one seed at seven and two. They have the tiebreaker over the number two seeded Seattle Seahawks at seven.
Speaker 6: And two dum.
Speaker 7: The Lions would be three at six and three, the Buccaneers fourth at six and three.
Speaker 6: Dog those are the four division leaders.
Speaker 7: Then the Rams would be the five seed at seven and two Dog and then the last two teams to sneak in if the playoffs started today would be the other two teams from the NFC North. We'd have three teams in again, the Bears at six and three, and then the seventh seed would be the five, three and one Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 2: So the Vikings are currently.
Speaker 7: Tenth in the NFC, trailing of the seven teams I just mentioned, and the six and four Niners and the five and five Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 6: Wow, yuck, No, they.
Speaker 3: Were five and five.
Speaker 2: Panthers are five and five.
Speaker 6: You're a little high.
Speaker 7: It's definitely over for the Giants. It's over for the Sants. You don't have to worry about them. The Commanders just haven't been healthy. Falcons are a mess. They're three and six. Cardinals are three and six. Obviously Murray's out for what at least four Yeah, and then the Cowboys are three to five and one and they're a mess as well. So you know, the six teams behind us are no threat, but boom, you gotta catch some a couple of teams in front of you, yeah, which doesn't look super likely with the schedule we had, but you never know.
Speaker 6: You get to play Green Bay twice, you get to play Chicago one more time, and boom, we play the Lions one more time, right so you can gain ground on them.
Speaker 3: We played the Washington team yep, and we play cow Bizzles and the cow Missiles.
Speaker 6: Boom. Corey Seattle is going to be tough. That's going to be a tough guys. That's a monster team. That's illegal. Well it happened, not in Space Jam boom.
Speaker 8: Have never seen space Jams.
Speaker 6: He was afraid of the Monstars. Not quite. I think I was like fourteen or fifteen. I just miss window.
Speaker 2: I just missed it. I didn't seem to care.
Speaker 6: It's good. It's a good film. Boom boom, boom.
Speaker 7: He's cooking breakfast. I'm not seeing the original one, not that it mattered for for continuity. But then I saw the new one with Lebron James with the kid when it came out, and it was just one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: Hated it, hated every second of its h That's okay.
Speaker 8: I didn't I didn't see it because everybody it was just like widely panned everybody. Not a single good word was set up. Yeah, it was not good.
Speaker 5: It was not an award winner. No, you didn't miss much.
Speaker 2: That was a much nicer way to say it.
Speaker 7: Not an award winner, kind of like this show.
Speaker 6: I mean it should be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we have zero Marconi's, Well that's dumb.
Speaker 5: Do you have a thirty share?
Speaker 12: Marnie?
Speaker 6: You ignorant?
Speaker 3: Hey, whoa my my O MA.
Speaker 5: Isn't there an award for that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You're fan five and a.
Speaker 6: Second headlines later, this is the Power Trip Morning Chill on the fan Boom